Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Calling Doctor Love with Kelli Berglund  (Read 7211 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Calling Doctor Love with Kelli Berglund
« on: October 29, 2018, 07:37:45 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Calling Dr. Love starring Kelli Berglund
by MaxwellLord
(MF, oral, cons)

All things considered, Kelli Berglund considered herself a good catch. She was definitely loyal. Considerate? She thought so. Dependable, a good listener, friendly, understanding...all those checkmarks were hit. And of course, she was hot. She didn't think of it as being conceded to admit that. She could look in the mirror, and if that wasn't enough there was the sheer amount of phone numbers she got from men and women whenever she went out somewhere, regardless of whether she was with her boyfriend.

Which was why it perplexed her that whenever she asked for something simple, he was a no show. It's not like he did anything, like miss Kelli's birthday or skip out on Valentines or anything. It was the small things that when added up stopped being so small. Like Halloween parties. Kelli LOVED Halloween. She loved going all out. That included tonight, where she was pretty damn proud of her "sexy nurse from Hell costume".  Kelli put a lot of thought into it and couldn't wait to see how her guy would react.

Kelli wouldn't get that chance however. He'd made other plans. On Halloween weekend! Any other time she might have accepted the blow off, but Halloween weekend? That was guaranteed nookie and he made plans out of state. "A bud's going away party," he told her, as if that made a bit of difference.

It was during times like that that Kelli had no problem wandering a little. After all, if she was going to look this fucking sexy, someone was going to appreciate it in the way it was meant to be appreciated. In her mind, this wasn't cheating. At least, not really. Cheating, to her, included a bit of self-denial. Kelli knew exactly what she wanted. Kelli wanted t get fucked and be told she was hot and sexy and all the other things this costume was supposed to get out of her guy.

So there Kelli was, on the prowl, scanning the crowd for someone just right for a quick respite of guilt-free lust. An orgasm or two with no strings attached. Sure, she was at the party with friends and kept up appearances as best she could, but anyone who knew her real well knew exactly what her eyes were doing as they looked upon the crowd.

Kelli didn't know exactly what she was looking for, only that she'd know it when she found it. And when her eyes fell on simply the most delightful costume in the crowd aside from hers, she knew she'd found her man.

He was dressed as a doctor, that got her at first. Kelli always liked a matching set. White labcoat, stethoscope, pens in his pocket along with a toy syringe. He looked to be a run of the mill doctor until she got to his face. The lower half was covered with a surgical mask, but the upper half had white and black make-up, so much that it was probably under the mask as well. There was a twist there, and that was enough to pique Kelli's interest.

She excused herself from her friends and made her way over to the doctor, grabbing a beer along the way. Kelli wasn't much of a fan of beer, but she liked to use the bottle to make her point and add a little bit of a tease to the flirting.

"Hey there, Doc," said Kelli. Her posture was open, her face friendly but keeping in tone with the white hot sex that was her costume.

"Hello nurse," the good doctor said. Kelli could see a grin underneath that mask. She was already having fun. "Does this nurse have name?"

"Kelli." she replied. "With an "i". Dotted with a little heart. And what about you?"

"Call me Dr. Love," he said, removing his surgical mask. He was wearing full on KISS make-up, Kelli recognized that much. The guy with the tongue. The other reference flew right over her head, and he could tell. it didn't matter though. She didn't have to know the song to fuck him. "It's a song...Calling Dr. Love...by KISS..."

"Oh...totally get it now," she said. "Nice. Clever. Funny too. I like funny."

"Thanks. I'm a big fan of sexy too, and you certainly do bring that, Nurse Kelli."

"And thanks right back at you." She pressed the tip of her beer bottle to her lips, the rounded glass top of the bottle riding on her crimson lips. "What brings you hear on this fine Halloween weekend?"

"Plus one. My friend is running around here somewhere. e knows someone who knows someone and got on the invite list. He owed me, so I got a plus one out of it. And I'm feeling very thankful for that right now. You?"

"I was on the invite list with some friends. Came to have a little fun...dressed to kill and raise Hell."

"Looking for some help with that?" Dr. Love asked. "I'd be happy to give a little check up before you get in to any trouble."

"Well that's good to know," Kelli said, a sexy little smile on her face. "Because my next question was going to be if you wanted to fuck me or not." She giggled a bit when he gulped in response. She loved throwing curve balls at guys by being blunt. They never knew quite what to say when she was this upfront about what she wanted. "I've been to this place before for a lot of these Hollywood parties. I know my way around. Find some place nice and private...."

She took a step forward, just close enough to take a quick grasp of his cock through his khakis. "Feels like you're in. Follow me, I know just the place."

The good doctor was in the trance of Kelli, following her blindly as she led him to a calmer section of the party. One corner, two corners and finally they were in a long, relatively calm hallway.

Kelli looked both ways, making sure the coast was clear before taking her doctor of love into a nearby supply closet. She shut the door with a slam powered by pure, animal lust and pushed her good doctor against the door. "Fuck me," she demanded.  "No foreplay...no kissing. Just fucking. I want that cock in my pussy..."

Kelli took her panties off and put them on a shelf, then hopped up on the sink in the room, leaning back on her arms and her legs open and inviting. He dropped his pants and approached her, thrusting inside Kelli with one movement.

"Mmm fuck yes!" she yelled. "Mmm fuck me...fuck me good, doctor...fuck yeah..."

Doctor Love was only too happy to give Kelli what she asked for. No slow pace built to fever pitch, no kisses or caresses...just pure and unrelenting fucking, and Kelli was loving it.

The look on her face was mischievous and teasing. Her mouth alternated between a knowing smile and a full on toothy grin, her tongue pressing up against her front teeth. She taunted him without words, making him go harder, faster, hungrier. Every trick she had ended with him giving her more treats.

"Yeah...yeah doctor....ooohh fuck me doctor love...fuck your fucking nurse...mmm I'm your fucking nurse groupie...fuck that pussy...ohhh fuck yes!!!"

He took her leg and placed in on his shoulder, the other wrapped around him. He went deeper than before, making Kelli throw her head back, her blonde locks hanging behind her head as her eyes rolled in the back of her skull.

He kissed her calf, moving down to her ankle. He bit into her fishnet stocking, tearing a hole in it and giving her access to the tone flesh of her leg. He reached forward, thrusting even faster when he got a full look of the sinfully delicious face of Kelli Berglund, and went for the zipper on her top. He pulled it down, freeing her tits.

"Oooh,look at those titties," Kelli grinned. "Grab 'em..pull my nipples...do it all while you take my fucking cunt....fuck me...fucking fill that pussy!"

"You really want to get fucked, don't you Nurse Kelli?"

"Mmm hmmm," she nodded. "So bad...I need what Doctor Love is prescribing...oh give it to me Doc...give it to me.."

He grinned at her, the make-up giving an extra sinister yet sexy tinge to it. Kelli loved it. Dr. Love pulled out of Kelli and spun her around, bending his blonde nurse over the sink. She laughed with gleeful lust and braced her self, one arm against the wall and the other firmly on the porcelain sink itself.

It wasn't too long before he was inside Kelli again, giving her a few, hard powerful thrusts before even thinking of building back up the previous, frantic pace. He had on hand on her hip and another on her shoulder..thrusting once then grinding his dick inside her before pulling out again.

"Unh...unh...unh!" she cried out with every one of these hard thrusts. If Dr. Love could see Kelli's face, he'd see a woman drunk on lust, a smile on her face as she wandered through a wilderness of pleasure.

The doctor of love took a few more deep thrusts, truly savoring Kelli's hot and tight pussy before once again hammering her. Kelli was more than fine with this. She liked it both ways.

Holding his hands firm at her hip and shoulder, he rammed her, pulling her back onto him. This was it...this is how they were going to fuck till the end, and Kelli was definitely doing her best to push him to the end.

"Fuck me...fuck me Doc...oooh fuck yes fucking take that pussy....use it...use me like I'm using you...oh fuck yes fucking TAKE ME!"

"Yeah... yeah...oh fuck Kelli..." he said, his breathing going quicker and more shallow. Kelli giggled, she knew what was happening and it made her even hotter.

"You gonna cum? Huh? Cum for your sexy fucking nurse? Because I want to swallow that...mmm gimme all that yummy medicine Doctor Love...oh let me swallow it...mmm please baby..."

"Fuckfuck FUCK!" he cried before pulling out. In a flash Kelli was on her knees and his dick was in her mouth. She gave him the quick and dirty blowjob of a lifetime, working him over like a pro while her hand went between her legs and worked her clit.

When the first shot of cum shot from the tip of his cock to the roof of her mouth, her orgasm hit as well. Kelli loved the way it felt when a cock shot in her mouth. How it throbbed and pulsed with every volley of cum. It was perfect and gave an extra little sizzle to her own, very satisfying orgasm.

When he was drained completely, Dr. Love pulled out, leaning against the door but still looking down at the blonde vixen. He felt a stirring in his cock as he watched Kelli play with the load of cum in her mouth, rolling it over her tongue before swallowing it all down with a wicked little grin.

With the cum swallowed, Kelly got back to her feet. She took out her lipstick and a small compact, reapplying the make-up. When she saw him beginning to put his cock away, she stopped him. "Not just yet," she said. She got back down to her knees and grabbed his cock with one hand and her phone in another.

His cock wasn't soft just yet and Kelli placed it on her tongue and took a quick selfie, then got back to her feet. "For my private collection."

"Do I get a copy?"

"Sure, next time we run into each other in town."

"Los Angeles is a pretty big place, Nurse Kelli," he said, finally zipping up.

"Yeah...you never know who you're going to bump into on the street." she said.

"And how will you recognize me without the make-up."

"I won't," she said. But you'll sure know me, wontcha?" She smiled and winked at him, then opened the door. Before leaving, she turned around once more. "Happy Halloween, Doc." She then blew him a kiss and closed the door.

Happy Halloween, indeed.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:44:08 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, Calibur009

Cadeauxxx

Re: Calling Doctor Love with Kelli Berglund
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 09:29:43 PM »
Nice holiday story!  :D Great use of the KISS song too.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA