Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Almost Love starring Sabrina Carpenter  (Read 11633 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Almost Love starring Sabrina Carpenter
« on: April 01, 2019, 10:16:18 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Almost Love starring Sabrina Carpenter
by MaxwellLord
(MF, Oral, Exhibition)

*Author's note: This is a spin-off of my other series, Perks of Being a Podcaster. You can read this without having read that, but the experience is a bit richer to read both.*

My name's Jimmy Austin. By all accounts, I'm a normal cat. Twenty-one, film student, and just trying to get by. I have a damn good job too, as intern/Jack of All Trades for the Pop Culture Entropy podcast. You've might have heard it. It's pretty big.

The two people I work for are fairly cool. Well, one of them is, Bart, the host. Logan can be kind of a dick. Bart though, he's actually decent to me. And honestly, if not for him, I probably wouldn't have met my girlfriend. You might have heard of her too. Her name is Sabrina Carpenter.

True, we met when Bart ad I were double teaming her, but other than that the relationship is normal. And it's not like we say that's how we met. We tell the shortened version; we might the last time she was on the show. Which is still true.

Dating Sabrina was, in all honesty, a lot more normal than I thought it'd be. I mean, yeah, I kinda had to get over the fact I was dating my number one crush, but Sabrina made that very easy. She wasn't all that different from how she presented herself. Friendly, upbeat....everything I hoped she'd be honestly. The one surprising bit that kind of surprised me was she could have the mouth of a sailor at times. Which honestly was more than a little bit of a turn on.

Part of the normalness of our relationship was the two of us trying to find time to spend with each other. Sabrina obviously had her booming career and I had work and a full load of classes. However, when we found the time it was amazing.

Another amazing thing was the sex. It wasn't too surprising, considering the whole me and my boss double-teaming her, but Sabrina found ways to make it a surprise every time. I never quite knew what she had in store for me when we got to that point, but she always made it fun finding out.

Today was going to be one of those days where we got to spend time together. She was having a meeting in downtown LA. I'm not sure what it was for. All I know is she wanted me to pick her up from it so we could have lunch together, and maybe a bit more later on.

It didn't take too much for me to get to the building. LA traffic was surprisingly light for lunch hour. It didn't take me long to get to the garage, where Sabrina wanted me to pick her up. I had no issue getting into the garage.

The odd thing about all of it were the specific instruction Sabrina gave. Not for lunch or anything. She was never particular about that. As long as she liked the food, she was good. And she wasn't a diva by any stretch of the imagination. She had however selected a very, very specific parking spot for him. Ie knew it definitely wasn't a diva issue because it was surprisingly far away from the elevator and on the third level. It seemed both random and specific at the same time.

After following through on the parking instructions, I grabbed my backpack and made my way from the garage to the lobby. One quick elevator ride and I was sitting in reception, waiting for my girl to show up, reading my Japanese History textbook while I waited.

Sabrina Carpenter, my girl. I never thought I'd say anything remotely like that.

I wasn't waiting too long in the lobby, barely enough time to check my emails when the elevator door opened and out Sabrina came with her agent and manager and a few other business people. All looking very happy with their matching smiles. Sabrina stood out, though in her clothing. Well, in a lot of other ways but she wasn't exactly in office casual. While they were in business suits, Sabrina was dressed in a white tank top, loose fitting camo pants, and white sneakers.

I couldn't make out what the smiles were for, but things had apparently gone very well in whatever business meeting they'd just gotten out of. Then Sabrina saw me and her smile got even bigger, which made me crack a huge smile as well.

“Jimmy!” she squealed, rushing towards me. She jumped into my arms and we kissed. “Mmmm the day just doesn't stop being great.”

“Good meeting?” I asked. “What was it about anyway?”

“Oh, just tour stuff. Merch. Blah blah blah. Important thing is it went really well, really quick, and now I'm with you so I can finally satisfy my craving.”

“That hungry?”

“Like you wouldn't believe,” she said with a wink. She turned to wave to the business people she was with then turned her attention back to me. “Let's go.”

We held hands as I we headed to the garage elevator. Yeah, we were still at that stage.

“So how's your day been?” she asked.

“Well, this has definitely been the highlight.” I replied, making her squeeze my hand a bit. “Had to turn in a paper at around seven, but that was at least the end of school stuff for today. But then  Have some editing and sound mixing to get done for the show.”

“Is it some of Logan's work too?” she asked. “Or did Bart finally manage to keep him from passing his work off on to you like the adorable stoner scumbag we all know and kinda tolerate?”

“Honestly no, that's why it feels like work is getting done faster.”

“Because it's just your work your doing and not fucking his.”

“Yep,” I replied. “Bart's been cool about that honestly. Laid down the law.”

“Well, Bart certainly does have his many uses,” Sabrina teased. “I could tell you all about them but you did see them in person, right?”

“Oh god not again,” I groaned jokingly.

“Oh come on,” she said. Sabrina walked in front of me, stopping me in my path. “I'm joking but I'm kinda not. I mean, it's unavoidable. Not only are we dating but we're dating because you banged me with your boss. It's a weird way to start things out...but I wouldn't change it. It was fun and...I think we both got something great out of it besides really good orgasms.”

Sabrina brought her hands to my face an led it to her to kiss me.

“Definitely got something better.”

“Now that's the shit I like to hear,” she said with a smile. “Now come on, I'm famished!”

Sabrina once again took my hand and lead me to the elevator. There were a few people waiting along with us.

“What's in the backpack?” she asked.

“Just some textbooks.” I answered. “Mainly for tomorrow. Pre-packed.”

“Clever boy.” She got on her toes and  gave me a peck on the cheek before the elevator doors opened.  Once they did, she and I got in first, being at the very back of the elevator as the other people waiting filled out the front. It wasn't packed super tight, but I slid my backpack off and held it in front of me. That turned out to be a very promising choice.

I felt Sabrina move closer to me, then her hand moving under my backpack and to my crotch. I looked over to her. She looked at me with a smile, then brought her index finger to her lips, silently shushing me. She turned her face to the front and I did the same, inhaling deeply through my nose when she unzipped my fly and took out my cock.

I had to bite my lip as her soft and smooth hand gripped me and began to pump me. She was slow, achingly slow, but it wasn't like she could go full blast. That would definitely get some attention. As it stood if any of our fellow elevator riders even looked behind them they'd get some kind of idea what was going on with where Sabrina's hand was.

The elevator went up and down, dropping off all of it's other occupants. The third floor was passed at least twice. All the while, her hand delicately worked my cock to an intense hardness. Her thumb teasing the head, the nails slightly dragging along the shaft. Just enough to get me as ready as she obviously was...maybe a bit more so.

Finally the final person got off the elevator, leaving us moth alone.  The moment the door shut I dropped the bag and lifted Sabrina up in my arms, pinning her against the wall as our lips pressed together.

“Mmmm press the button,” she said. I grabbed her by the ass and walked over to the buttons pressing down on three.

“So was hungry code for something else?”

“Oh no, still hungry, just want this first.”

As soon as the door was open we sprinted out, Sabrina a bit ahead of me.

“Toss me you keys,” she said.

“Going for a joyride?” I joked as I tossed them. She caught the one handed and laughed, the headed right for my car. By the time I had caught up with her, she was sitting on the hood of the car, baggy camo pants and shoes gone.

“Tossed 'em in the back seat,” she said, reading my mind. “Here are your keys.” She held her arm out, dangling the keys at me, dropping them in m hand as I held it out. “You know why I picked this pot for you to park in? Why I was so specific?”

“Not really, thought it might be a case of OCD. But a really cute case.”

“Nope...look up.” The grin on her face was infectious, spreading to my own before my eyes looked up. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Pipes for a sprinkler system and concrete. Nothing too strange for a parking garage.

“I don't see it.”

“Exactly!” she said. “You know what you don't see? Any cameras. Not a single security camera. I double checked too. They're pretty much everywhere in the garage but right her in this corner.”

“Nice....how's you find this out?”

“A lot of wait time between meetings.” she replied. “And you can only tweet so much.” She cocked her eyebrow up and got to her feet, standing on the hood of my car. She stuck up her index finger and waved me to her. I approached eagerly, my eyes darting between her gorgeous face and her white cotton panties, a noticeable damp mark forming on them.

“Ohhh yes baby,” Sabrina moaned right when I got up close and personal with her. I caressed her thighs with my hands before following up with light butterfly kisses on them. Her legs weren't the longest in the world, but they were so perfectly shaped that it wasn't remotely an issue. Sabrina was a case where fun size was the preferable option.

I grasped at the hem of her panties and began to pull them down, putting them on the hood of the car. Then, I moved in for the target.

Sabrina's moans were louder than I think she would have liked. She caught herself,  lowering her tone to a near whisper as my mouth began to work on her. My tongue licked and caressed her clit while my hands were on her firm peach bottom, pressing her further onto my face.

“Oh...mmm Jimmy....oh wow....” I looked up at her for a brief moment, her eyes closed as the pleasure began to ebb through her body. She reached up, grabbing a water pipe running just above my car and held on to it. She hung on it a bit, lifting her legs and resting them on my shoulders. “Keep going baby...mmm more.....”

I simply couldn't refuse that kind of request. And as I did as she asked,any concern about being heard began to fade. She wasn't going crazy with the volume by any means, but it was certainly well above a whisper. Of course, I wasn't making thing any easier on her either, something neither of us seemed to have any issue with.

I held her tight and slightly moved us, laying myself down on the hood of the car, having Sabrina essentially sit on my face. Not a bad position to be in.

“Oh...yeahh...yes...mmmmm fuck....”  she said, hissing through her teeth. She began to grind into my face, breathing heavily as I continued. But as much fun as we were having, the one thing I learned about Sabrina since we started dating remained true, she always wanted a bit more.

She lifted herself off me and removed her tank top, tossing it on the roof of the car as well. She laid back on the hood and I got on top of her. My lips pressed against her as I entered, both of us moaning into each other's mouths. My eyes focus on her gorgeous face. Those bright blue eyes, her amazingly soft and kissable lips, all of it right on my mind as I thrust into her. Sure, My car probably at this point had a decent dent in the hood but with her? Totally worthy it.

“Oh...ohhhh yeah....mmm take me...take me baby...oh fuck take my pussy...take it because it's fucking yours...”

I rose up just a bit to remove my shirt as well and I felt Sabrina use her feet to push my jeans all the way down past my my ass. From there, after that brief pause, it was all action. It's all we wanted, all we needed. Hot and heavy action and just between us.

“Fuck...oh baby...fuck Sabrina..” I moaned as I continued to look at her face, the look on it as I fucked her driving me even crazier with lust for her than I already was.

“Mmm yeah baby...say my fucking name,” she said. “Say it...oh fucking saying....oh Jimmy fucking say my name!”

“Oh...oh Sabrina...mmm Sabrina...oh shit yes you feel so fucking good baby! Oh FUCK!”

I was going hard now, I couldn't control it. I needed it...and from Sabrina's reaction, she needed it just as much I did, her sounds, her body, everything about her in the moment was giving that away. Her legs tight around me, her nails digging into my back with the grip getting even harder as she got closer and closer to the peak of pleasure.

“Make me cum...make me cum...oh FUCK you're gonna make me cum Jimmy!” Her legs squeezed me tight and her cunt began to squeeze and milk my cock as it convulsed. And just like me snacking on her pussy had taken some stamina from her, she was rapidly taking stamina from me. And from the look on her face, a big grin being worn in that daze of pleasure, she was proud of it.

“Fuck I'm cumming!” I pulled out of and stroked my cock a few times before unloading an Sabrina from stomach to her chest, the blonde pixie watching, the grin never leaving  her face as I came and came hard all over her body.

When the tap ran dry I moved to her face, kissing her deeply as we both began to come down. When I pulled back, her cool blue eyes were still on mine, watching me watch her while her fingers went up her body, gathering up the cum I had just shot on and her and bringing it to her mouth, sucking her digits clean.

Once we redressed we jumped in my car and drove off to our lunch. Sabrina rested her head on my shoulder, a soft and sweet smile on her face.

“I'm really going to miss on this tour,” she said. “Not just because of that. I mean, yes, a fucking like that is a big part of it, but....I'm just going to miss you Jimmy.”

“I'll miss you too, babe,” I said, kissing her forehead. “But I'm going to be at least at two of those shows,t he Vegas one and the LA one...and we'll probably have some off time in between. Just the two of us.”

“Well, you could invite Bart if you wanted...” she teased, making me roll my eyes. “But meanwhile, time to get some food in my belly.”

“You got it.”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, thenewcomer, Calibur009

thenewcomer

Re: Almost Love starring Sabrina Carpenter
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 11:14:55 PM »
Never heard of her but glad you wrote this cause I do now. Good stuff.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 06:02:52 PM »
Fantastic start to what I hope becomes a lengthy spinoff!  I do so love a little action in an elevator.  Great job!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 09:41:18 PM »
Nice work. I really enjoy the exhibition themes cause those are rarely ever seen in stories.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA