Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Angel (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 20092 times)

thewildcard

Angel (Lucy Pinder)
« on: February 05, 2024, 12:13:06 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Angel

Another day, another hour went by at work. A photographer had been busy in London producing the polaroid prints of his latest session. Bryce Hall couldn't help but smile at his latest achievement. The snap shots contained a busty model who was once among the most famous women across the country and parts of Europe.

Lucy Pinder had returned to modelling to some extent a few years ago. After the pandemic she decided to come back for whatever reason. It was none of his business and he never asked. Bryce was a freelance photographer who tried to make it himself in the world of fashion modelling. He traveled to England and ended up stranded there after burning through all his money years ago. Work came and went depending on if someone needed a photographer. He spent years keeping his body in shape and doing his own photography work. Much of the photos were met with mockery online, so he gave up after a while. Getting a few tattoos was a way of satisfying himself and not trying to conform to whatever beauty standards were there for men.

His lucky break came two years ago when he met another photographer who was connected with glamour models from the past. Bryce was once obsessed with those models. Nuts, Loaded, Zoo and Page 3 were all something he had fond memories and missed. As one thing led to another, he found himself employed by the one model he had the biggest crush on: Lucy Pinder.

Bryce met Lucy two years ago when she needed a photographer to finish work for a session she was putting online. She wasn't modelling topless anymore, but she was still an amazing beauty. Her tits looked bigger than ever and were the first thing he noticed in recent photos. Over time, Lucy took suggestions from Bryce He was eager to showcase her beauty in new outfits and locations. He wanted to recreate some of her most iconic photos from Nuts back in the day, but Lucy shot this idea down. That was fine by him as they bonded and became friends over time.

After several months, Lucy began to open up more with Bryce after one particular photoshoot. She got him to do photographs with her naked in bed with a white sheet pulled over her body. She looked so angelic that day. He couldn't get it out of his mind since it had been years after his last date. Lucy confessed to him that she had not experienced any level of intimacy with a lover in almost ten years. That must've been her way of telling him he had a chance. She laughed him off when he asked for a date the first two. The second and third tries got a resounding 'no'.

But eventually, Lucy was willing to take a shot with him. She made it clear she wasn't looking for a date. She wanted something more and was very blunt about her desires. It came down to a question of sex.

There was no way he would ever turn down that lucky offer.

It was up to her to set the date for what would be nothing more than casual sex. Something to come and go with no strings attached. Something along the lines of "coworkers who like to sleep with each other", that joke made her chuckle. Although Lucy reassured him this was just for fun, Bryce did have to wonder if it would lead to something longterm.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the room in a warm, amber glow, Lucy Pinder languidly stretched out on the sumptuous king-sized bed, her luscious curves spilling out over the crisp white sheets. No one else was in her flat as she awaited him to finally arrive. In complete nudity, she made a bold decision to wear nothing. It wasn't like he had not seen her body naked so many times in past photoshoots. She was alone, or so she thought, until the door swung open and in stalked the man she had been fantasizing about all day. It was Bryce, his presence filling the room like a tangible force, his gaze set on her body in absolute lust. She felt her heart race and her core clench at the mere sight of him. "Well, well, well," he drawled, his voice like velvet over steel, "I see this wasn't a joke after all. I was worried that you were pulling some kind of sick prank on me with all of this."

She smirked at him. "Have I ever been one to lie to you when I tell you I want something?" He walked over to the bed, trying to get a peak to see if she was indeed naked under the blanket. Lucy's breath hitched as he towered over her, his brawny hands gripping the edge of the mattress. "I don't know what to say, Lucy. I guess you can say I've always dreamed," he said, leaning down to brush his lips against her ear. "I think you know how to tease a man like me." His words sent a shiver of anticipation through her body, making her wetter than ever. "Are we really going to do this, Lucy?" he asked, his voice low. "Are we really about to fuck each other?"

Without waiting for her response, he yanked the covers off her body, leaving her naked and exposed. Her large, natural tits jutted out, their pink nipples hard and erect, and her smooth, shaven pussy glistened in the fading light. She never showed her pussy in any photoshoots. It was the one forbidden part of her body that left Bryce wondering what it looked like. He crawled onto the bed, straddling her hips, and traced his fingers over her body, teasing her pale skin. He took a moment to look at the new black ink tattoos on both arms. He liked them as a reminder of his own body art. "You're one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen in all of my life," he murmured, bending down to take one of her breasts into his mouth. He suckled roughly on her nipple, causing her to arch her back in pleasure.

Lucy moaned loudly as he sucked and nipped at her breast. Unable to contain her desire any longer, she reached up and tangled her fingers through his hair to get a touch of him. His dark locks flowed between her fingers. Leaning up, she was able to smother his face with her giant tits. Bryce shoved his face between them and flubbed his lips, motorboating them for a few seconds. Lucy smashed those perfect breasts against his face before his lips found one of her nipples. He sucked hungrily as he continued to worship her breasts. She rested one hand on the back of his head, softly smiling down at him.

Bryce quit playing with her tits and stood up. Lucy got off the bed and fell to her knees to unbutton his pants and get his cock out while he takes his shirt off to reveal his robust body with a black dragon tattoo on his left abs. She did not take the time to admire his tattoo like he did hers. She was busy shaking her hands to finally undo the button and zipper to his pants. A gasp was heard from her when she shoved them down to reveal his hard, throbbing cock. Without any hesitation whatsoever, she wraps her lips around the tip of it, sucking eagerly as she takes him deeper into her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the head, tasting his precum, as she bobs her head up and down on his shaft.

He groaned loudly, his hands tangling in her long, silky hair. "Fuck, Lucy," he gasps, "you know how to get to work. If you want my cock, take it. It's all yours." She gazed up at him with half of his length between her lips. Those big brown eyes looked so loving as she tried to speak with her expression alone. She closed her eyes and continued to bob her head up and down. He moaned at the wonderful feeling of her tongue pressing against his shaft within her mouth. Her throat muscles flex as she takes him to the back of her throat, her lips vibrating against his sensitive flesh. Up and down she bobbed her head, sucking him. She glances up at him again while slowly pulling his cock from her lips with a pop.

"It's been such a long time since I've indulged myself with the taste of cock," she whispers, licking the head of his cock. "I can't remember the last time I had one between my boobs." She reaches with her free hand and uses her forearm to wrap around her breasts. His eyes became enlarged at the thought of what her words were hinting at. Bryce had to do a double take as he watched her guide his cock to her left nipple and begin rubbing it. He couldn't believe that his cock was about to be between the legendary tits of Lucy Pinder.

Not just yet. Lucy was not satisfied with just one tasting of his meaty shaft. She fed the head between her lips and then used her hand to stroke his length up and down. Her tongue swirls around the head, tasting his precum, as she bobs her head up and down on his shaft. She closes her eyes and focuses on the sensations, her breath coming out in short gasps. "Ohhhhh, fuck..." Bryce moaned. His American accent was blunt unlike her soothing British voice he much preferred hearing.

She stopped and finally let go of his cock. He knew what she was about to do as she grabbed ahold of her giant tits. Her palms hid the sight of her areolas as Lucy pulled them apart to create a passage down the middle. Bryce's jaw dropped as he felt her breasts swallowing up his dick and trapping it in between. Lucy moaned. "It's been far too long since I last did this. I almost forgot how wonderful it feels." The head of his shaft poked forward as the entirety of his shaft was completely hidden between her perfect tits.

Lucy began to move her body, thrusting her breasts up and down to fuck his cock. She let out a long, drawn-out moan as she slowly rocked back and forth, moving her tits in perfect rhythm. His cock was sliding up and down with only the head poking up with a complete stroke. Bryce could not believe this. All those years he dreamed and fantasized about fucking her tits had now become a reality. This was not just the chest of any busty model. Lucy Pinder's tits were still a pair made for dreams and wild fantasies. To get a tittyfuck from her was some great reward he would never forget. Bryce took control and began to buck his hips. She moaned while gazing into his eyes until his hand went to the back of her head. Bryce urged her to look down. He wanted her to see his cock poking up with each thrust. Lucy moaned and darted her tongue out to flick the head a few times.

He groaned as his cock throbbed inside her cleavage, the sensation becoming almost too much for him to handle. "Lucy," he gasped, "This feels so good... Ohhhhh, my god... Ohhhhh, man..." She smiled up at him, her cheeks flushed with excitement. She kept her breasts pressed together, making sure his cock was still trapped between them as he fucked them. "Ohhhh, yeah. It feels incredible! Oh god, I've wasted years without this pleasure. Fuck my tits, Bryce."

Her words only served to intensify the sensations coursing through his body. He could feel his control slipping away as he continued to thrust his hips, lost in the pleasure of fucking Lucy's amazing tits. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust, but she kept a solid grip. As her eyes set on him, he groaned. "You have no idea how many times I've dreamed about this. All the times I wanked to your pics in the lads mags. I have wanted to fuck these tits for so many years."

Lucy moaned and raised her head. Her eyes shut as she called to him. "Fuck my tits, Bryce! Fuck them like you've always dreamed of doing. Don't stop, I beg you!" Her words sent a wave of heat through him, and he thrust harder, his hips meeting her breasts with each movement. Just hearing her beg so desperately encouraged him to keep going. He was bucking his hips as hard as he could, pumping every inch of his cock between those tits. Lucy panted and groaned, glancing down to see the head of his dick poke towards her chin in a fast blur.

The friction between their bodies grew more intense, and he could feel his orgasm building inside him. "I'm going to cum, Lucy. I'm going to fill your beautiful tits with my cum," he growled. She moaned and tightened her grip on her breasts, holding him in place as he continued to thrust. "I want your hot spunk! I want it all over me! Give me a pearl necklace! Don't stop fucking my tits until you give it to me!" It was remarkable that Lucy remembered what a pearl necklace was. It was a small sign of just how dirty she was a lifetime ago with the right partner. All those old feelings were starting to come back. His cock twitched inside her boobs, and then with a groan, he came.

Waves of hot cum spurted from the head of his cock, splattering up on her neck. Lucy raised her head so the spurts could coat her neck, giving her that pearl necklace she wanted. Her lips shifted into a satisfied grin. She let go of her tits to free his cock and then glanced down to see the streaks of cum above her chest. "Thank you, Bryce. It's been so long, I almost forgot how much I loved getting a hot, sticky pearl necklace after a good titwank."

"What was that you called it? Spunk?" She giggled and blushed at him. "Yeah! I guess you cheeky yanks rather call it cum." Bryce stood there taking deep breaths as he tried to recover from a hard orgasm. He did not expect Lucy to work him into a climax this early into the night, but he was happy she did. She grabbed his cock and fed it into her mouth, sucking the last drops out as she tried to make him hard again. He moaned as she pulled it out of her mouth and began to wank. Her hand pumped up and down as they looked into each other's eyes. She made him hard as a rock again, inflating his cock back to full length and hardness.

"Get up Lucy. We aren't done yet. I'd say we're just getting started," he growled as she began to rise from the floor. She grinned at him. "I was hoping you would be ready to do something to me."

"I'm gonna make you scream all night." He bent her over the bed, pushing her thighs apart to reveal her wet, eager pussy. Without any more foreplay, he plunged his cock into her, thrusting hard and fast. "Bloody fucking hell!" she belted out every word in a shocked scream as he filled her. Lucy was not expecting him to just plunge right in like this. The feel of him inside her was exhilarating and unlocked old feelings she had not felt in years. Her big tits were pressed against the bed sheets preventing them from bouncing around. She clutched the white bed sheets, balling them up as he began to thrust into her. "Fuck me, Bryce! Fuck me!!" He pounded into her, their bodies slapping together in a rhythm that grew more intense with each passing second. Her nails dug into the sheets, her legs trembled, and her toes curled as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

He pulled out of her, then thrust back in, hitting her deep. It was a vain attempt to reach her g-spot. "You're so fucking tight, Lucy!" He moaned, his eyes locked on her writhing body. She cried out, her body tensing as she felt the first wave of her orgasm wash over her. "Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed. "Oh, God, YESSSSSS!!!"

He had her screaming now. Bryce swatted her ass with one hand, spanking her bum as he continued to thrust harder and faster with each passing second. "THAT'S IT!! OHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSS!!! FUCK ME, BRYCE!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!" She was so close, eyes rolling to the back of her head as she was overwhelmed with the heavenly pleasure of her own climax nearing. So, so close.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!" Her pussy gripped him like a vice as she came, her inner muscles squeezing his cock in perfect rhythm. He could feel her walls quivering around him, milking his cock, and he knew he was close. He stepped back and pulled his cock out of her cunt as fast as he possibly could. Lucy's juices squirted down the side of the bed and onto the carpet below. She clenched her teeth, growling soft moans. As she tried to catch her breath, she opened her eyes and turned to glance at him from the shoulder. "My god, I haven't been fucked like that in years. I forgot how good it feels to just forget about everything and lose yourself in the moment."

Bryce grinned at her. "Maybe I'm the right man that can make you feel alive again. I think that's all you need, Lucy." He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her up to turn around. Lucy pressed her giant breasts against his chest as she kissed him passionately, moaning into his hungry mouth. His hands moved until he was cradling her in his arms. She looked like an angel. His divine angel of the night. Bryce moved on the bed, still holding Lucy with one arm wrapped around him. "I've forgotten how good it feels to be held by someone."

He laid down flat on his back as Lucy got on top. Her nipples were hardened still, poking into his chest as she began to kiss him passionately. "I hope you're not too tired to go again. I want more, Bryce. Come on, it's been so long since I've shared a night with a man." The look on her face told him they were far from finished with the night. Her hands moved to grip his shoulders before she lowered herself down slowly, their hips meeting as her pussy rubbed against his cock. It was up to Bryce to reach between them and guide his cock back inside her warm pussy.

Rising up, she pressed her hands against his chest to arch her back and lean forward. Bryce had her big tits in all their glory right in his face. He reached for them, squeezing hard as she was firmly in control. She began to ride him, slowly at first, before gaining momentum as she leaned forward, her breasts swaying around in his hands with each thrust. He could feel the heat of her body, the softness of her skin, and the firmness of her muscles beneath him. The way she moved, the way Lucy looked at him, she looked like a glamourous angel come from heaven to walk into his life.

"That's it, Lucy," he breathed, his fingers digging into her flesh. "Keep going." Lucy moaned and cried out, her hips moving in perfect rhythm with his, her body moving in ways that sent shockwaves of pleasure through his own. It felt so good to be inside her again, to feel her warmth and wetness surrounding him. He moved his hands away from her breasts so they could bounce around without any interference. God, she was so beautiful. Her boobs looked amazing throughout the years in magazines, but nothing compared to the real thing up close in your face. Bryce planted his hands on her tits again, squeezing them once more. The way she ground her hips against him, the way she arched her back, it was all driving him wild.

Her moans, her cries, her body moving against his, it was all he could ever want. He could feel himself getting closer and closer, and as she leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his face, he knew he was about to lose control. He didn't want to cum again. Not yet. Wrapping one arm around her, Bryce took control by rolling them around until he was on top. Lucy squealed in excitement, giggling at him. "Am I too much for you?"

"No, but your tits might be." He pulled his cock out of her pussy. Lucy pressed her hands against her breasts, teasing him by hiding her nipples. She knew from the way he mentioned her tits just how he wanted to finish. When he sat down on her stomach, Lucy pulled her tits apart for him. "Go ahead. Slide that cock right between my tits."

He grinned and moved forward, guiding his cock between her plump breasts. Her soft, warm flesh enveloped him when she pressed them together. He began to thrust as Lucy moaned at the feeling of his cock driving between her tits. He had all the access he needed to fuck her tits in this position. He could feel her heart beating fast against his stomach as he moved his hips, fucking her tits. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Her moans filled the room, muffled against the bedding as he continued to thrust.

Bryce could feel himself getting close again, his hips moving faster, his thrusts harder. He raised his head and smiled as he fucked her tits. There was nothing else that could beat this moment of pleasure for him. To be with her and fucking those tits, this was heaven if it ever truly existed. Lucy kept her tits pressed together, moaning softly as she could feel his cock still driving between them. He was so close now, he could feel the heat building inside him.

"I'm gonna cum again," he groaned, the words low, almost in a cry. "Ohhhh, god, I can feel it." Lucy smiled, her eyes closing as anticipated the moment. She pressed her tits around his shaft harder, making sure he couldn't pull out. She was making sure this load would be a second pearl necklace. "Let it go," she whispered. "Don't hold back. Let out every last drop you've got for me."

Bryce did not want to stop. He was going to keep thrusting until he exploded. His mind was already made up. He kept bucking his hips while groaning Finally, his moment of no return was reached. He began to cum while screaming aloud. His hips bucked wildly, thrusting harder against her tits, as he spilled his seed onto her skin. One final thrust was all he could do as a few spurts of cum fell and coated her skin. He groaned, his head thrown back, as the sensation washed over him, filling every part of him. Lucy closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the feeling before letting go of her tits. With his cock free, he got off her stomach and rolled over in bed.

She propped herself up on one elbow and smiled at him. "You gave it your all, huh?" she teased in her strong British accent. "I must say Bryce, this night was splendid. I'm glad you came over." She ran her fingers through her hair, still feeling the warmth where his cum was still coating her skin. "It's been a long time since I had a pearl necklace. You gave me two. I can't thank you enough for bringing back how that feels."

He blushed at her. It was a funny thought to consider just how many loads of cum Lucy had on her tits years ago. Bryce had to wonder if she got enough pearl necklaces to make up for the countless thousands of men who spent years wanking to her photoshoots. He was in a league of his own with being able to say he had truly fucked those tits. Besides the obsession he had with her boobs, he had to think of his feelings for her.

"You're an angel, Lucy."

"Oh, stop. I'm just a woman."

"No, you're not. You're Lucy Pinder. You're way more special than you think. I think you've forgotten just how much you mean to so many guys in this world."

He meant well with his compliments, but it made her roll her eyes. "I don't care about any of that. There's more to life than the lad mags and pictures. You know who I really am deep down. Don't be delusional, Bryce. I'm just a woman."

He smiled at her, feeling a bit bashful. "You're more than just a woman, Lucy. You've made me feel like a different man tonight."

She laughed softly and leaned over, kissing him on the lips. "Thank you, my dear. Now, how about we get some rest? We've had a busy night, after all." With that, she got out of bed to wipe the cum from her neck and chest. Bryce sat there, grinning to himself as he thought about what he had accomplished in his mess. When she returned to the bed, she rolled over onto her back and pulled the covers up over them. As they settled in, she snuggled up close to him, her body pressed against his. It felt good to be this close to someone, and not just physically. Intimacy was something she had not experience in so many years. It felt good to fall asleep next to someone.

The End.

Aarmax

Re: Angel (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 08:55:16 AM »
Wow Uber hot man.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

Viri

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 04:09:45 AM »
I was looking forward to this story and it was worth the wait. You managed to capture everything about her with a good bit of tit worship and Lucy trying to downplay her own status.

Not 1, but 2 pearl necklaces lol. Creamy tits

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 06:01:27 AM »
Lucy has some of the best tits I've ever seen. Nice story.

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 11:54:36 PM »
This was great.

passion_seeker

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 04:30:27 AM »
Nicely done!

Lucy is my favourite model, happy to read anything with her.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA