Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Ass for Drugs" with Camren Bicondova  (Read 21251 times)

sammycolt

"Ass for Drugs" with Camren Bicondova
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:44:22 PM »
DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of Camren Bicondova. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it.

TAGS: MF, oral, rimming, reluc (slight elements), anal 

Switching of the television I was just about to call it a night when my phone rang.

Sighing I checked the display, registering that it was almost four in the night and somehow I had spent half the night playing video games, wasting my weekend away. However, my frustration and self-hatred was cut short when I saw the caller-ID.

“Cat”.

All of a sudden I was awake again. Cat was the name I had filed my most famous customer under in a nod to the role that had given her that fame.

“Hey, Camren!” I smirked as I picked up.

“Hey, Jack!” Camren Bicondova replied on the other end. I could hear she was slightly out of breath, and I could hear the fast clicks of her heels through the phone. “I was hoping that you were still awake!”

“Sure, I'm a creature of the night!” I replied dryly. One of her friends, Larsen, had dragged Camren along to one of our deals a few months ago and while she had initially been shy and reluctant the teen actress had become one of my regulars as well. “What can I do for you?”

“You got anything on hand?”

“I might...”

“Great, cause I am standing in front of your building right now!”

I chuckled when a moment later the doorbell rang.

Grinning to myself I hung up the phone and pressed the buzzer, letting her inside. As I heard her make her way up to my second story apartment I quickly checked my reflection in the mirror. Tank-top and sweats... well, at four in the night she better not expect something fancy!

When I opened my apartment door however, I was immediately made to feel inappropriate again.

The teen starlet looked like she had had a good night out so far, dressed in strappy, high-heeled sandals and an immaculate, white mini-dress that clung to her lithe figure and revealed her slim, athletic legs. With what looked like professionally done hair and make-up the pint-sized girl was certainly a mouthwatering sight. It also appeared that, wherever she had been, legal drinking age was not something taken too seriously, as she seemed a little tipsy.

To confirm my impression I could smell the expensive champagne on her breath as she hugged me in greeting.

“Hey there, big guy!” she smiled before strolling past me like she owned the place and plopped down on my couch.

“Having a good night?” I asked conversationally, preferring a little small talk before getting down to business. It gave me the opportunity to check out the dolled up girl for a little while longer, my eyes drawn to her folded, bare legs.

Camren smiled. “So far so good! Charity event...”

“Not ready to call it a night, huh?” I smirked, knowing how much the curly-headed actress loved dancing.

The smile turned into a grin. “There's this new club downtown I wanted to check out... wanna join me?”

I laughed at the offer. “Ten years ago I would have been all over that, princess. I'm afraid it is a bit past my time.” Enough small-talk. “Anything you need to improve on the experience?!”

Camren smirked. “Yeah...” she shifted in her seat and uncrossed her legs. Whether it was intentional or not, but my eyes widened when for a split-second before she re-crossed them, her legs spread ever so slightly and I was treated to a short glance up her short skirt, discovering that to my shock the little minx had opted not to wear any underwear under her tight dress tonight and for a brief moment I had a clear view of her bald, little teenage slit, catching a glimpse of her sleek, pink pussy lips. “The usual I guess...”

I cleared my throat. I had never pegged her as the commando kind of girl and was left dumbstruck by the quick flash of her teen cunt, but quickly recovered, feeling my cock harden inside my pants. “The usual, huh?” I muttered, turning towards a small cabinet and away from Camren to hide my growing erection.

“Actually,” the actress said as I opened a drawer to check my stash, “Give me the premium...”

“Someone's in an adventurous mood...” I muttered as I obliged, picking out a small plastic bag before turning back and tossing it onto the couch table in front of her, “You know that's costly, right?”

Camren smirked at that, again shifting on the leather couch, swiping a loose strand of curly hair behind her ear. “Yeah, about that...”

I frowned. “The usual is 200. The premium is a grand...”

The actress flashed me a bright smile. “Of course it is, Jack. It's just that... I don't have money on me right now...”

“Sorry, Camren, I don't do handouts...” I replied firmly. “You want merchandise, you pay for it! I'm not opening a tab for you or anything like that!”

The actress smiled, slowly standing from the couch. “... and I don't expect you to!” she kept her eyes on mine as she walked around the small couch table, towards me. “I was hoping we could make a deal... You know, Larsen told me about how she used to pay you...”

That made me swallow hard, my mouth suddenly feeling dry. “You sure you're up for that?” I asked. Larsen, her friend, used to blow me for the drugs on a regular basis. However, Larsen was a huge slut while Camren had always been the shy, reserved one. The insinuation truly caught me off guard.

The five foot two starlet had made her way around the table now, standing right in front of me, allowing me to smell her perfume. An intoxicating mix of vanilla and sandalwood. “I am absolutely sure...” she whispered, always keeping the eye-contact as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then the teen's finger's grasped the waistband of my sweats, pulling them down and allowing my hardening cock to pop free, and I immediately forgot what I had intended to say.

“... fuck!” I finally muttered as a small, dainty hand engulfed my cock and Camren gave the helmet a quick lick, looking up at me submissively as she did.

“Just so we're clear...” the teen actress whispered while slowly rubbing the head of my dick along her soft lips, “I blow you, I get the stuff, alright?”

“Huh?! S-sure!” I grunted, at this point ready to agree to almost anything to get my cock into the famous girl's mouth, “Just suck that dick, Camren!”

The starlet smiled in response and then obliged. I gasped as she opened her mouth and let my manhood slide inside, engulfing it with warm wetness. Moaning lightly, the little tease quickly began to bob her head back and forth, her trademark curls waving with her motions.

“Jesus Christ...” For a brief moment I closed my eyes to let the situation sink in. I had a legit teen Hollywood actress kneel on the floor in front of me, blowing me in exchange for a small portion of drugs.

Biting my inner cheek to partially stifle my grunts as the young, soft lips slid up and down my pole I opened my eyes took the liberty of placing a hand on the back of her curly head, lightly guiding her bobbing movements. Camren briefly glanced up at me, but did nothing to stop me from taking control, instead she compliantly followed my movements.

“Good girl...” I grunted as I began to thrust slightly harder. She gagged slightly, a cute noise, but to her credit she allowed me to proceed with the deeper strokes, allowed me to fuck her face a bit.

“Little slut!” I hissed, placing the other hand on her head as well, slowly gaining full control and taking advantage, shoving half of my cock into her eighteen-year-old mouth on each stroke.

Camren seemed satisfied to take it, gagging and retching on every other stroke, her hazel-colored eyes watering. Drool coated my shaft and bubbled slightly from the corners of her mouth, down her chin, threatening to fall onto her chest to spoil her pretty dress. Her small hand had let go of my cock and she was now bracing both hands against her thighs, giving me absolute control.

“Fuck!” I groaned, rock-hard between her lips. She gasped for air when I roughly pulled her off my cock and then, one hand with a tight grip on her hair, lifted my spit-slick cock with the other. “Lick my balls!” I demanded, my voice deep.

My hand pushed her forward, but even that would not have been necessary as the much younger actress obediently stuck her pink tongue out and eagerly lapped at my scrotum.

“That's it, you little slut!” I hissed through grit teeth as I watched the pint-sized girl cover my ball-sack with long, whorish, open-mouthed lashes with the flat of her tongue, bathing it in spit as much as my cock and in my primal mind I decided to see how much I could get out of the drunken starlet.

“Lift your dress! Show me that teen ass!” I ordered, causing Camren to briefly pause her nut-worshipping and look up at me, spit smeared all over her lips.

“Do it!” I grunted, giving the hesitating teen a sharp look.

The demanding tone was enough to cause the teen slut to obey and I watched in the full-length wardrobe mirror behind her how she reached back and grasped the silky, white material of her dress, pulling it up.

I let out a deep breath as Camren hiked her pretty dress up and exposed her pale, teen butt to me, completely bare without a stitch of underwear.

“Very nice!” I fed my cock back into her hot mouth and resumed fucking her face as I admired her tight, firm ass, molded by years of dancing and stunt work into a piece of luscious perfection. An ass I had thought about ever since I had first lay eyes on it. An ass that seemed at my mercy tonight.

My lewd thoughts drove me even crazier, as lust clouded my mind and I knew I would take full advantage of this opportunity. Holding her head with both hands I pounded her face good and deep now, causing the petite teen to gag and retch.

“That's a good girl!” I smirked as I admired the perfectly rounded alabaster globes of Camren Bicondova's ass, seeing the thick cheeks twitch every time I made her gag, causing me to slow down a little and trade speed for depth, plunging my cock against the back of the girl's slender throat every other second, causing the teen starlet's ass to wiggle for my amusement, “That's pretty!”

Camren gasped for breath when I pulled my cock out of her mouth, her chin and the front of her pretty dress soiled with thick spit.

“Get up!” I ordered the panting girl, helping her follow my demand with the firm grip on her hair, causing the petite actress to grimace slightly, but she did not protest.

Once she was back on her feet, I still towered over her, despite the strappy three-inch-heels the pint-sized Gotham-actress wore.

One fist still firmly entangled in her hair, I reached up with the other, tightly grabbing her chin. I grinned as I looked down at her, feeling the control I had over her.

“You are one sexy, little bitch!” I growled, before using my hold to turn her around, literally manhandling her.

“Wha... what are you doing?” the brunette girl gasped as my hand let go of her hair and, while the other was holding her close to me, it lingered to her chest, grabbing and squeezing a firm tit through the silky fabric of her dress, feeling her nipple stiffen beneath.

“What do you think?” I whispered, lightly nibbling at her earlobe as my hand slipped down further to her hip. Camren's fine white dress was still bunched around her waist, her butt still exposed, and when I pulled her back towards me my cock was trapped between her ass-cheeks.

“I...” in the big mirror facing us I could see her big eyes, I could feel her shiver against me, but she did nothing to stop me as I began to move my hips, began to fuck her soft, pale buttocks. “I... that... wasn't the deal...” she stammered, but the tone of her voice carried no conviction and I watched her cutely bite her lower lip to stifle a lustful moan as my hand slipped from her side to her front.

“It's the deal now, slut...” I whispered cockily, watching her close her eyes and furrow her brow as my middle and ring finger traced her sleek, pink pussy lips finding the teen hot and wet. Hotdogging her, I used my hold on her throat to tilt her head to the side, exposing the soft, milky skin of her neck for me to kiss and nibble on while simultaneously pushing one thick finger all the way into her young cunt.

This time she moaned.

“L-Larsen said...” Camren whimpered, her voice trembling. She had both her hands on my wrist at her pussy now, but didn't try stop me as I began to fingerbang her, pushing into her hot hole to the hilt.

“Don't care!” I hissed, intensifying my onslaught on all three fronts, making the spoiled teen whine. Larsen was a gorgeous little skank, but she was far less famous and Camren's almost shy demeanor over had driven me insane for months now. From her, I wanted more. I wanted... everything!

“Aaaah!”

Camren's spine arched as I forced a second finger into her tight pussy, her pristine hole stretching to accommodate me. The reflexive motion pushed her butt back against my crotch, even increasing the friction. I felt that perfect, tight asshole clench against my balls as I rubbed over it again and again, using the teen like I was sure she had never been used before.

“Mmmmohgoood....” she whined, her head falling back against my shoulder as I fingered her hard and fast. Her resistance apparently broken she spread her thighs a little further, giving me a smidgen of space more as well as absolute permission.

“That's it!” I growled, her tiny teenage dancer cunt wrapped impossibly tight around my fingers. “I'm gonna make you earn those drugs!”

Camren opened her eyes and with her head leaning back against me she looked me right in the face with those beautiful hazels. She opened her mouth to say something, but slight pressure from my fingers on her throat stopped that attempt dead in its tracks.

“Shut that whore mouth!” I growled at the sweet girl, glaring down at her. Gritting my teeth I rammed my fingers deeper into her drooling twat than ever before, actually lifting the pint-sized girl off her feet for a good two seconds to drive my words home before I let her back down, causing Camren to gasp soundlessly.

“I'm going to fuck you like the little slut you are!” I whispered into her ear, lightly pushing her forward around the table while the pads of my fingers found her rubbery g-spot, massaging it in curling motions.

“That pretty teen ass is in for a pounding now!” I growled, loosening my grip just enough for her to get some air as we reached the couch, approaching it from the side. The teen starlet winced when I stopped the ministration to her sex, suddenly pulling my fingers out of her pussy.

“Look how wet you are!” I hissed, lifting my fingers in front of Camren's face to show her. They gleamed with her essence.

“Here, have a taste...” With that I swiftly jammed my fingers deep into her mouth, making the curly haired girl gag. She reflexively twisted in my grip, though I was too strong for her to break free. Instead I chuckled, making her taste her own cunt as I wiped my fingers across her lashing tongue.

“Good slut!” I whispered. Camren coughed violently as I pulled my fingers out, retching when I finally let go of her neck. However, the privilege of breathing came at a prize for her when my hand immediately grabbed the back of her head roughly forcing her face down into the couch's cushion.

“Mmmmph!” Camren's shocked protest at being bent over the arm of my couch was muffled due to her face being buried in the leather, but her legs struggled slightly, until after several seconds she realized her efforts were fruitless and stopped.

“There we go!” I grinned, keeping the pint-sized actress pinned down with one hand at the back of her head, pushing my legs between her knees to push her thighs apart as I took the opportunity to get a first good look at her butt from up close.

“Fucking masterpiece...” I muttered, running my fingers across the smooth alabaster skin of Camren's buttocks, just admiring its flawlessness for a second. She was an active girl and a life of dancing had given her an athlete's butt, firm and thick, looking almost obscene on her petite body. Unable to resist just a second longer I grabbed a firm hold of the teen slut's right butt-cheek, my fingers sinking into the soft, malleable flesh.

Camren struggled just a little bit as I pulled that perfectly rounded ass-cheek to the side. Obviously the pretty eighteen-year-old had never been treated like this, never been inspected this shamelessly, and I could sense her embarrassment.

In a position like this, bent over the arm of my couch with her thighs forced apart, Camren's pink teen cunt was completely exposed now and the sheer beauty of her cooch took my breath away. Smeared with her own sticky juices, her sleek outer pussy lips only just gaped apart to give me a view of her delicate, conch-shell-pink inner labia, looking so inviting I had to bite my cheek to keep from moaning, when the best thing she had to offer was only just above!

“Damn...” slipped out of my mouth as I took in the sight of Camren Bicondova's pouty butthole. A tender pink - just a shade darker than her cunt - the tiny, wrinkled ring of her sphincter contracted beneath my gaze, almost winking at me. Obviously untouched, it did hardly surprise me that the usually reserved teen was still a virgin back there. I knew that if I had my way, that would change tonight!

Unable to help myself I bent down and I heard Camren give a muffled shriek as I buried my face in the crevice of her bubbly ass. To get a better hold I let the back of her head go, spreading her sweet-cheeks wide open with both hands, giving me room as I gave her asshole a long swipe with the flat of my tongue.

“Ohmygod!” the teen actress gasped, horror in her voice. Her head was free and she pushed herself up to her elbows, twisting around to look back at me over her shoulder. I could see the shock in her eyes as I swirled my tongue around the puckered iris of her anus, and it made me grin. She tried to struggle slightly, trying to push against my forehead with one hand, but I was stronger and easily kept her pinned as I ate that tight, teenage asshole.

“Please!” she begged me as I continued to rim her, undeterred, “Please, no! Stop! Don't... ooh!”

Ultimately she gave up, moaning in embarrassment as my tongue did things to her that she had certainly never imagined. Her arm fell back to her front to support her on both elbows as she resigned to her fate. She closed her eyes, her mouth hanging open.

“Wh... what are you doing?!” she whined helplessly, but I could already feel her sphincter relax a bit.

Rimming her back entrance with vigor I glanced up at the mirror in front of us, eager to gauge her reactions to my actions. Her glossy, light-brown hair hung in wild curls into her face, half covering her closed eyes that now squeezed tight every time I hit an especially sensitive spot. She was slack-jawed, mouth gaping open as she was panting now, mouthing soundless words from time to time. She might have begged me to stop a minute earlier, but now both her flawless face as well as her ass told a different story.

Feeling her anus loosen up a little more I decided to give the helpless cocksocket the finishing blow. Sealing my lips around her pink back entrance I formed a vacuum around her back entrance, simultaneously sucking on her asshole and rapidly flickering my tongue across it.

“AAAAIIIII!” Camren's reaction was beautiful, her eyes flying wide open as she bucked in shock, her sphincter giving way beneath me and I took advantage, my tongue worming its way into her ass.

This caused another loud squeal from Camren, her curls flying as her head twisted around to face me as my tongue now filled her teen booty. Seeing her shocked, gaping wide eyes I gave the “Gotham”-starlet a cocky wink as I now tongue-fucked her tight asshole, eagerly pushing in and out.

“Ohgod! Ooh! Ohgooood!” Camren whined as undreamed sensations coursed through her young body. Her knees buckled and she slumped against the couch's armrest and she bit down on her lower lip to stop her moans, though that only worked for a few seconds.

Briefly pulling back to catch my breath I admired the fruits of my labor. Her previously tightly clenched butthole was considerably looser now. Bathed in my spit it looked more than penetrable almost gaping a bit. Testing the waters I pushed my thumb against it and was not surprised when my fat digit easily slipped in to the first knuckle, causing Camren to give a throaty moan.

“You like that, huh?!” I growled, sliding my finger in and out of her, “I knew a dirty, little slut like you liked it in the ass!”

Camren grunted, her nose scrunching cutely as her butthole got fingered for the first time in her life.

“Answer me, you little bitch!” I hissed. I briefly retracted my thumb and lewdly spat right onto the entrance to her ass, causing her to gasp before I jammed my finger right back inside.

“Oooh!” Camren moaned loudly as I curled my thumb in her rectum to loosen it up even further, pulling at her pink, spit-soaked sphincter, “I... I love it!” she admitted, both shame and pleasure in her voice, “It feels soooo good!”

Satisfied with her answer I pulled my thumb out and dove back in, immediately stuffing my tongue as far up her ass as possible. Camren squealed and I saw her eyes actually roll back into her head with glee as I now furiously tongue-fucked her ass, moaning and grunting.

“Oh! OOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH!”

All the reluctance was forgotten as her arms buckled and she fell back onto the couch, her sweet alabaster bubble butt pushing back into my face, eager for me to finish her off as she moaned like a little whore.

Hearing her groans grow louder steadily gave me further motivation. I wanted the pretty Hollywood starlet to cum now, from me rimming her perfect booty. My tongue buried deep inside her ass I swirled it around wildly while my chin, slightly stubbly from five days worth of beard, roughly rubbed against the lips of her sweet cunt with every movement of my chin.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Camren shrieked loud enough to wake up my neighbors when she came. Her athletic body tensed, her back arched off the couch and her fingers dug deep into the cushions of my couch. Her sphincter tightened in orgasm, pushing my tongue out, but a moment later it slackened again and I made her pay for expelling me by shoving my fat, wet tongue back as deep as it would go, only to get forced out again two seconds later when the next wave of pleasure rocked Camren's teen body.

Grinning I stood, enjoying the show as I held down the shaking girl's petite form with a firm hand on the small of her back while my other still roamed across the smooth skin of her ass. Moaning in pleasure, Camren collapsed back onto the couch, still trembling. Her position, draped across the armrest of my couch, her legs slightly spread, gave me a perfect view of her tight teen holes. In fact, it almost looked like she offered both her slick, sleek cunt as well as her pink, spit-soaked asshole to me.

It was an offer too good to refuse.

Time to teach the little bitch another lesson!

I relished the moment, the power I had over the young, shivering woman as I stepped closer, forcing myself between her alabaster thighs and pushing them apart in the process. Placing a hand on each buttock again I once more marveled at their incredible firmness, letting my fingers dig deep into the firm flesh as I pulled them apart.

“Ohgod!” Camren muttered as she felt me spread her ass wide open, knowing fully well what I was looking at but powerless to stop me. Completely put on display, the puckered, pink iris of her butthole twitched nervously, almost winking at me as I enjoyed the sight. It gleamed with spit now and with the job I had done it looked a lot looser than before. It might just fit!

I intentionally made a lewd sound as I collected some spit, letting the drowsy actress know what I was doing before I let a huge gob of saliva fall heavily into her widened crack. Camren groaned audibly as it wetly splattered right onto her wrinkled asshole.

“Ready to get fucked in the ass, Camren?” I asked teasingly, placing the length of my shaft between her cheeks before I pushed them together, sandwiching my cock with her tight teen ass.

Camren was unable to reply with words, but when I slowly began to thrust back and forth, the underside of my dick sliding over her tender sphincter, she lifted her head off the couch and turned to look back at me. Her eyes were impossibly wide, filled with a tantalizing mix of fear and excitement as she stared back at me.

“That's it, Camren! I'm going to fuck you in the ass for some drugs!” I cruelly teased, slowly fucking her spit-slick butt-crack before I finally pulled back, placing the head of my cock against her pouty anal opening.

Again I pulled her ass open with one hand while using the other to steady my cock and I looked deep into her beautiful eyes as I applied pressure.

Camren's mouth opened without a sound as my tip pushed against her ass. The strong, inexperienced muscle did its best to resist and keep me out, but I enjoyed that. I relished every second of being the first man to take Camren Bicondova's bubble butt!

Ultimately the pressure of my cock proved too much for Camren's poor anus. The pink ring of muscle widened reluctantly, giving way to me as I slowly pushed forward.

“Aaaah!” Camren's eyes nearly bugged out of her head, then snapped shut. She clenched her teeth as her teenage asshole was stretched for the first time, the bell-shaped head of my dick forcing her back door open. One hand of hers hastily shot back, grabbing her other ass-cheek and spreading it wide in a desperate attempt to ease the pressure. She instinctively tried to pull away and escape, but was pinned against the couch with nowhere to go.

“AAAAAAH!” she screamed louder as her anus expanded further, her face contorting in pain, but I kept on pressing.

“STOP! AAAH! PLEASE! IT HURTS! PLEASE!” she begged urgently, tears welling from her clenched eyes and rolling down her cheeks, but I was too far gone to stop, eager to impale her butt, and ignored her pleas.

“AAAAH!” Camren cried as the head of my cock popped past her sphincter and into her rectum and I allowed her a brief reprieve. The teen was sobbing now, her body shivering. Her head had dropped back down again, her face hidden behind a mess of curls. Her ass, despite all my efforts, was still impossibly tight. It even hurt me, but the need to sodomize her was too great for me.

“Ssssh...” I caressed her buttock as I tried to calm her, an almost comical attempt given what I was putting her through.

“P-please- AAAH!” Camren's attempt to beg was cut short when I pressed on. Now that the head of my cock was inside her, the rest was easier and my shaft slid faster past her ring muscle. Camren desperately spread her thighs even wider to ease the intrusion. From the sounds of it she now bit into the cushions of my leather couch to muffle her own screams as I buried the rest of my cock inside her butt with several long, slow thrusts.

“There you go, bitch!” I patted her ass once it was done, admiring the way the tight teen asshole was snugly wrapped around my manhood. My ability to show much compassion was severely limited by how turned on I was.

Camren groaned. She had given up her attempts to escape and had accepted her fate, endured it with her face buried in the couch. Both her hands now dug into the cushions, trying to master the pain she felt.

Meanwhile I spread her butt with both hands, drinking in the sight of how her pink sphincter was tightly wrapped around my shaft as I slowly pulled back before pushing back in.

“You're doing great!” I commended her as I began to fuck her ass at a leisure pace, sliding back and forth, allowing her to get used to it. Camren only groaned in response, grunting every time I went balls deep in her asshole, mewling when I pulled out.

How I didn't come I would never know. Camren's ass was incredibly hot and tight, gripping me like a vice and milking me. That, along with the ego boost of fucking a beautiful, famous teen up the ass was an incredibly heady combination.

Nonetheless I held out, keeping her ass spread with both hands, watching my cock slide in and out of her ass, listening to her painful whimpering.

After a while of slow and steady sodomy I began to detect a change. Slowly and very gradually, little moans of pleasure began to filter through the painful whining. Just a few at first, here and there and barely noticeable, but soon they increased, both in volume and in pace, mixing into the whimpers. After a few minutes, Camren had relaxed more and more and the pleasurable “OOOH!”s had replaced the pained “AAAH!”s, allowing me to increase the pace and pick things up a notch.

Letting my right hand travel up from her butt over her back up to her hair I grabbed a handful of curls and firmly pulled her head back, wanting to see her face in the mirror as I did what I did to her.

Her eyes were covered, hidden behind a curtain of wild, light-brown curls, but it seamed the tears had stopped, leaving only the black streaks of smeared mascara behind that made her look so slutty. Her mouth hung open and she moaned along with my thrusts, now undeniably into it. Instead of pulling away from me she now pushed back, bucking her bubble butt into my thrusts.

“That's it, bitch!” I growled. Letting go of her buttock I instead grabbed her hip, pulling her back against me as we aligned our rhythms.

“OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH!” Camren groaned throatily, obviously enjoying my quickening pace. With every thrust I could feel my balls slap against the sleek lips of her pussy and the loud, lewd sounds alone proved how wet she had become.

“OHGOD! H...HAR! DER!” the teen grunted, a tone of desperate urgency in her voice.

SMACK!

“AAAH!” A quick, open-handed slap to her ass made Camren squeak out in shock, but any protest drowned in pleasure as I granted her request. Letting go of her hair I grabbed a firm hold of her pale, svelte hips with both hands, using them as handles to fuck her harder..

Camren turned her head to look at me, pushing her messy hair back with one hand to look me deep in the eyes as I pounded her formerly virgin asshole. Her look was intense, eyes gleaming with raw pleasure. Make-up, tears and saliva were smeared all over her face and moans seeped through her grit teeth as she fucked back.

SMACK!

Unable to resist I spanked her again, giving her left ass-cheek a red hand-shaped imprint to match the right one before I grabbed Camren by the throat and roughly yanked her upright. She had to rise to her tiptoes to make up for her short size as I forced her mouth onto mine, but she hungrily kissed me back, our tongues dueling wildly.

“Little whore!” I hissed between kisses, never stopping to roll my hips, fucking that teen asshole.

One hand tightly around her throat I let my other slide around her, quickly finding her soaked twat.

“Mmmph!” Camren's moan of surprise was muffled by my tongue as I wasted no time and jammed two fingers up her pink cunt, stretching her sensitive walls around my fat digits. The shock caused her to loose our tongue-battle and mine invaded her mouth deeply, dominating her tongue.

With my tongue plundering her mouth, my fingers stuffing her pussy and my cock buried in her asshole I was now occupying all three of her young fuckholes. The poor dear was absolutely overwhelmed by the onslaught, moaning and whimpering helplessly until she suddenly broke free of the kiss.

“OHOD! I... I... I'M GONNA...” Her small hands both grabbed the wrist of my hand at her pussy, squeezing it tight as I felt her athletic body tense and stretch in my grasp.

“Cum for me, bitch!” I hissed into her ear, her impending orgasm mobilizing me once more to thrust deep into her asshole. Sweat covered my face, but it didn't bother me as I watched the beautiful story of incredulous pleasure play out on Camren's pretty face.

“WAAAAAAAAH!” the eighteen year old wailed as her body constricted. Her sphincter clamped down on my cock as she came hard, gripping me so tight it hurt while her pussy milked my fingers, which I had forced deep inside. “OHGOOOOOD!”

The huge tension that had cramped her body up suddenly released, breaking into powerful shudders. Had I not held her so tight, she surely would have collapsed, but I kept the assfucked actress on her feet.

“Little whore!” I growled into her ear as she shook with euphoria, her ass impaled on my throbbing cock, “You're officially a buttslut now!”

I'm not sure she heard me, but Camren sure was unable to reply as she was shaken by her orgasm. Once it had subsided enough I pulled my fingers from her drenched pussy, wiping her juices off on her expensive dress, which was still bunched up around her waist. Then I grabbed it by the hem with both hands and pulled it up. Camren was too out of it to stop me, in fact she might not even have known what was going on and just lifted her arms, allowing me to pull it over her head and toss it aside, leaving Camren Bicondova standing in my living room, naked except for her strappy three-inch-heels and a cum-drunk smile.

She gasped as I pulled my cock out of her asshole and when I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face me she complied like a zombie, eyes closed in bliss and a big, dumb grin on her face as she basked in the after-glow of her anal orgasm.

I took the opportunity to take in the full frontal view of the athletic teen goddess. Her sleek pussy was swollen now, reddened and smeared with her own slutty juices, her toned abs shivered. Her tits were small, barely a b-cup, capped with beautiful, small, light-brown nipples that stood firmly erect.

“Nice tits, bitch!”

Camren opened her eyes and looked up at me, but I was not interested in hearing her reply. I was interested in her submissively offering me her asshole and me sinking my cock balls-deep into it.

Before she could say a word I gave her a shove. Camren gasped as she stumbled backwards on her high heels until the backs of her thighs bumped against the arm of the couch. Her momentum carried her further and she squeaked with surprise as she fell over, her arms and then her legs flailing through he air.

I reacted quickly. As her back hit the couch I stepped in and grabbed her flailing legs by the ankles, catching them out of the air and pushing on without hesitation, forcing her legs up over her head.

“Aaah!” Camren gasped as she was folded double, but I still wasn't satisfied. Relying on her dancer's flexibility I pushed her legs further down, forcing her legs up until her ankles were actually behind her head, where I pushed them together and held them with one hand.

Camren stared at me wide eyed through her legs, once again not quite up to speed as I grabbed her wrists one after the other with my free hand and pulled them up, hooking the backs of her knees beneath her shoulders in a pretzel-position that put even her flexibility to a serious test but also put everything she had to offer on full display.

Grabbing her hands again I firmly placed them on each ass-cheek.

“Spread!” I ordered.

The curly-haired girl immediately complied, once again making a show of her teenage butthole, which now looked swollen and a bit raw.

I straightened, watching the pretzeled girl, quickly stripping off my remaining clothes, then stroked my cock. “Where do you want it?” I demanded.

“Up my ass!” came the immediate reply. Camren's eyes gleamed hungrily beneath her messy, light-brown curls and she made her pink butthole wink to underline her words, “I want that big cock balls-deep in my asshole!”

“Good answer, bitch!” I smirked. I stepped closer and stretched out a hand just below her chin. “Spit!”

Camren eagerly complied, spitting into my palm. I quickly wiped her saliva over her own asshole for a bit of lubrication before I put my hand back. “Again!”

Obediently Camren sent another big gob into my palm.

“Little bitch!” I grinned, taking her by surprise when instead of spreading it over her ass I wiped it off on her face, adding to the whole mess and causing the pretty girl to mewl.

However, she quickly forgot about that humiliation as I stepped closer. Wide-eyed she watched as I let the tip of my cock smack against her butthole several times before lining it up.

“Just to be clear!” I stated, “This ass belongs to me now!” With that I plunged back in.

This time I didn't take it slow. Camren was prepared and she wanted it, so I pushed in deep on my first stroke and went balls-deep on the second. She watched with wide-eyed wonder as her own asshole was skewered on a fat cock and as I sunk in her jaw fell open.

“Oh fuck!” she moaned, her voice full of pleasure. When she looked up at me her eyes burned with lust, “Fuck that booty!”

I smirked. I usually didn't like being told what to do, but here I gladly made an exception. Again I put one hand on her throat and leaned down over her as I began to fuck her.

“AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!” My living room was filled with her short, loud cries and for a second I wondered if we had already woken up the neighbors, but ultimately I didn't care. In fact, it was a turn-on if anything!

“You like it nasty, like it in the ass, huh?!” I growled, pounding the teen into the couch with hard, deep thrusts.

SMACK!

“AAAH!”

Camren squealed when I delivered a harsh slap to her exposed and presented butt. “Whose ass is this?” I hissed maliciously.

“YOURS! AAAH! IT'S YOURS!” Camren cried watching her precious butt get fucked like she was hypnotized, screaming with pleasure.

“That's right!” I growled.

“AAAH! FUCK ME! AAH! OOHGOOOD!”

“Shut the fuck up!” I berated her, not because I was annoyed but because I was fun. Camren gasped when I suddenly yanked my cock from her rectum and took her by surprise by lurching forward and shoving my cock straight from her ass into her open mouth, causing her to gag violently.

“ARGHAGHAH!” Camren retched harshly as I gave her no time and straight up fucked her face, taking advantage of the fact that she was pinned in a helpless position.

“That's it, bitch, how does that ass taste?!”

I laughed as Camren's eyes flew open in shock. Apparently in her pleasure she had been unable to keep track and judging from the horrified look in her eyes the thought disgusted her.

Which only made it more fun for me! Laughing at her repulsed, shocked look I fucked her mouth deeper and deeper, making sure to make her taste as much of her ass as possible while she could do nothing about it. Ultimately I made her swallow down as much of my length as possible, and kept it there, making her retch harshly, causing copious amounts of spit to coat my cock, but also bubble out from the corners of her mouth.

“That's it!” I teased as she coughed and spluttered when I pulled out, but then I quickly rewarded her ordeal by jamming my spit-lubed cock back into her ass and fucking her with renewed vigor.

“AAH! AAH! AAH! AHYESS! AAAH! AAAH!” Camren cried as I pummeled in and out of her asshole hard, really letting her have it. On every downward thrust my groin collided with her meaty ass with a loud slapping sound, causing the firm flesh to ripple.

“FUCK! FUCK! AAH!” she squealed. Her right hand let go of her ass-cheek and instead her petite fingers slid over to her pussy and the actress furiously began to rub her cunt, eager to reach orgasm once more.

“Fucking slut!” The sight was enough for me to pass the point of no return. No matter what, I knew I would cum in a few seconds, so I focused all my power on a strong finish.

It was enough.

“AAAAAAAAAAAH!” the petite teen wailed as she came for a third time, her body bucking, but in her position I easily held her down with a hand holding her ankles, watching as Camren's pretty eyes rolled wildly in their sockets, then disappeared into the back of her head as her petite body shook as if possessed.

“Fuuuuuck...” I groaned as my own orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. A first, powerful spurt of semen shot straight up her asshole, painting her rectum before I managed to hastily pull out. The second one stretched all the way from her clit over her navel up to her tits before I moved up, straddling her pinned body while aiming my cock with one hand, plastering several shots of my huge load across Camren's flushed, messy face. Lines of creamy, white cum stretched across her chin, left cheek and over her left eye all the way up into her curly hair when the ferocity finally wore off and I pushed the head of my cock between Camren's lips, depositing the rest of my load on her tongue.

“Holy fuck!” I panted as I felt her feebly suck the last dregs out of my spent prick, her slim tongue lapping at my piss slit.

Completely exhausted I fell to the side, crashing on the couch next to Camren, allowing her legs to slip back to the floor as she disentangled herself.

We lay like this for two minutes, next to each other, catching our breath.

I was long from regaining my composure when I noticed some movement next to me. Under great effort I turned my head and to my surprise I saw Camren stand up, a naked, sweaty mess, and collect her dress and the little bag of pills she had just earned.

“What are you doing?!”

Camren shot me a grin before she turned to head towards my bathroom. “Gotta fix myself up. I want to go dancing...”

I chuckled, tired and incredulous, shaking my head as I watched her naked ass jiggle away from me, those bare, immaculate cheeks showing the clear outlines of my hands...

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, porpfi

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA