Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Celebrity Sextapes" a Short Story with Olivia Holt  (Read 9232 times)

sammycolt

"Celebrity Sextapes" a Short Story with Olivia Holt
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:47:10 PM »

Tags: cons, MF, oral, drunk
--

Video retrieved from: Olivia Holt’s iCloud-account

„C’mon!“

The shaky video starts in the hand of a young man, filming the back of a teenage blonde as she pulls on his hand, leading him down a dark hallway towards a steel door while dull music blares in the background, the couple apparently sneaking away from a party. The camera quickly pans down, zooming in on the girl’s firm ass, wrapped in a tight pair of light blue denim hot pants before moving up, capturing the small patch of tanned skin between the girl’s shorts and red leather jacket.

Meanwhile the girl opens the heavy door and peeks out before facing the camera man, revealing a stunning, fresh beauty as she grins at him. “We’re clear!” Olivia Holt smiles before her eyes go wide as she spots the camera, “You’re filming this?!”

“Sure, babe!” the guy’s voice replies, both of their voices slightly slurry, obviously heavily intoxicated.

Instead of protesting a naughty smile spreads across Olivia’s face. “Just send me the vid afterwards!” she winks before the Disney starlet drags her friend outside into what seems to be a small, dirty back alley, “now I want my birthday present!”

She faces the man and he lets out a grunt as the petite actress roughly shoves him back up against the wall and then steps in, hungrily kissing him on the lips, her tongue lashing greedily. The camera shakes heavily as the guy tries to film the action without looking, capturing a blurry spot of Olivia sloppily kissing a man roughly ten years older than her, muscular, good-looking in a rugged sort of way. For a second he looks straight into the lens and gives a small wink before the camera lingers down, revealing how Olivia’s manicured fingers are busy with his belt, swiftly unbuckling and unzipping his jeans.

“Fuck me!” the guy groans out as the blonde’s small hand greedily reaches inside and wraps around his cock.

“Wow, Jack!” Olivia gasps impressed, her voice a husky whisper, “You weren’t lying!”

Jack laughs cockily, lifting the camera to capture another long kiss. “Shut up, babe!” His free hand grabs the back of her blonde head and he pushes her down. “Get to work!”

The inebriated starlet flashes the camera another naughty look as she allows her older lover to push her down in front of him. Apparently unwilling to kneel on the dirty, wet cobblestone she squats down in front of him while the camera films her from above, getting a nice shot down her shirt.

Olivia mischievously cocks an eyebrow and runs the tip of her tongue along her pink upper lip, putting on a slutty show for the camera as she grabs the waistband of his open jeans with both hands.

“Whoops!” she drunkenly giggles as she yanks his pants down along with his boxers and a rock-hard ten-inch-monster bounces free, almost slapping her across the face. “They call me ‘the Bat’!” Jack boasts, making the teen harlot smirk.

“Well then, Batman,” she quips, grabbing the sturdy shaft around the base, her small hand barely able to encircle it, “I think I have a debt to pay…”

Jack grunts and the camera loses focus for a second as Olivia leans in and presses her soft lips against the big, mushroom-shaped head. His free hand digs into her glossy blonde hair, urging the girl to go deep quickly, but the IDDI-starlet is undeterred by this. Instead of wrapping her lips around him she collects some saliva and unabashedly spits on his cock before using her hand to spread it over his length.

“Such a nice cock!” she whispers in a slutty-seductive way, looking right into the camera instead of at her lover, “I think I want to lick your balls first though…”

The camera gets shaky again for a moment and Jack lets out an audible “Ooh!” losing his cool for a moment as the teen tease lifts his cock and laps at his testicles with long, sloppy swipes of her tongue, smearing her saliva all over them. He stretches out his camera-arm to get another angle of the cocksucking beauty, filming her tight teen butt and the back of her bobbing head for a second before he urgently comes back to show how Olivia has now wrapped her spectacular lips around one of his nuts and eagerly sucks it, then lets it pop out with a wet ‘plop’ and repeats this process with the other ball.

“God!” Jack groans, his drunken breath already labored, “I want to see your tits!”

The teen goddess looks up at him for a split second, then back at the camera, her mouth still engulfing his ball. Then, not stopping or pausing worshipping his nuts, she reaches down into her low-cut black top, eyes completely focused on the lens, and lifts out her firm, b-cup breasts, the neckline of her shirt pushing them up and together.

“Fuck!” Jack groans at the sight of her perfect teen titties, her puffy, pink nipples jutting out proudly. Hearing his reaction Olivia pops his ball out of her mouth and gives the cam a knowing smirk before she pokes her tongue out and runs a long, broad lick along the underside of his cock, all the way from the root to the tip.

A shudder takes hold of the young man’s body as the little slut reaches the head of his dick and concludes the sloppy swipe by letting her small tongue skillfully flicker across his piss-slit. Unable to hold back any longer he then pushes the back of her head, eliciting a light grunt from Olivia as he forces her mouth onto his cock.

Olivia’s brown eyes widen dramatically as her lips engulf the head of his cock, looking into the camera with mock alarm as her jaws open wide and she manages to wrap her lips around his head. Jack groans in content as the starlet is finally sucking his cock, emitting wet slurping noises as she bobs her head back and forth in light twisting motions while she strokes the unsucked part of his shaft with her tiny, nimble hand.

Her lips slowly and teasingly slide up and down his cock, smearing her saliva all over as the innocent looking teen sucks his cock. She briefly breaks away and twirls her tongue around the rim of his head, eliciting a grunt from Jack that makes the camera-loving girl giggle. She swallows him again, then lets him pop out with a wet ‘plop’ and repeatedly smacks his cock against her outstretched tongue before her soft lips engulf him again.

“God…” Jack groans, the camera getting more and more shaky as Olivia’s tongue swirls around his head, “Take the phone!”

Eagerly Olivia takes it from him into her free hand, never missing a beat as she holds the camera, obviously loving the lens as she films herself giving a sloppy blowjob. Saliva is running from the corners of her mouth and dribbling down her chin, leaving it wet and shiny.

She grunts and flinches as Jack now grabs her head with both his free hands, the blonde teen not seeming happy to give up the control as Jack begins to fuck her mouth, greedily pushing deeper and deeper.

Unable to keep up Olivia begins to gag. She squeezes her eyes shut and tears form in the corners as Jack is not bothered, pounding the young starlet’s mouth like it is a pussy. The camera shortly swerves and captures another shot of her glorious teen tits before focusing back on her scrunched up, sweaty face. The starlet seems to be determined to keep the lens on herself despite being facefucked and she does nothing to hinder Jack’s frantic thrusts, her free hand meekly planted on his bare thigh as she endures the rough treatment.

As the wet sounds of Olivia’s choking fills the back alley along with Jack’s increasingly loud grunts the video gets more and more shaky due to the abuse Olivia has to endure. Her saliva is now flowing plentifully, dripping down onto her bare tits and her black shirt, soaking the fabric.

Suddenly Jack lets out an ecstatic howl and pulls back, leaving a now quite disheveled Olivia gasping for air, her wet eyes wide open as Jack grabs his cock with one hand and furiously beats off, holding Olivia’s blonde hair with the other. After a few pumps he yells out loudly and explodes a burst of thick, white cum shooting from the tip.

Olivia squeals in shock as the rope of cum hits her face, plastering itself all the way from the left corner of her mouth over her cheek and brow all the way into her blonde hairline. Flinching, the teen drops the camera and it topples to the cobblestone floor, landing face down.

After fifteen seconds of darkness which are filled with Olivia Holt’s protesting squeals and Jack’s ecstatic groans the phone is finally lifted up again, showing a widely grinning Jack who quickly checks the camera’s lens and wipes a smudge off before focusing on the blonde teen, who fell back on her butt and now sits on the dirty ground. Her flushed face has a pissed expression, both her eyes squeezed shut as Jack zooms in on the load of cum he dumped on her face. Sticky, white jizz is plastered over her chin, both of her cheeks, forehead and her cute nose, a thick splash even gluing her left eye shut.

“Stop that!” the teen snaps, sensing what he is doing and blindly trying to swipe his camera away, “You know I have to go back in there?! You, like, totally messed me up! My mom is in there!”

Jack laughs. “I think I have a clean-ex… a trip to the bathroom and you’re fine!”

After one last close-up of Olivia’s exposed, hard nipples the video ends.

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA