Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jennifer Spends the Day (Jennifer Ellison)  (Read 19055 times)

Chlp

Jennifer Spends the Day (Jennifer Ellison)
« on: September 24, 2018, 04:24:05 AM »
Chapter 1

Starring: Jennifer Ellison

Codes: MF, Anal, Titfuck

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission

You should probably check out Jennifers Audition before reading this story.  It sets the scene for this one.

Jennifer had contacted me a few days after our encounter backstage, and I had sent her my address and she had replied saying she would arrive at 9.

At 9.00 am sharp there was a knock on my door, opening it I found Jennifer standing there.  She wore a long black leather coat, covering her from head to toe, quickly she stepped through the door.

“All right then baby, I will keep my part of the bargain, I am your slave for 24 hours starting now” she said walking into the lounge.

She peeled off her coat to reveal a tight black t-shirt top, a tiny red micro skirt and knee length red PVC boots.

“Well then what would you like me to do?” she asked

Grabbing her I pulled her over to the edge of the sofa, pushing her down I bent her over the arm.  Gripping her hair in one hand I held her down whilst I flipped her skirt up with the other.

“Fucking Bastard, go on then do me, right here, I don’t give a shit.” She gasped.

I grasped her red lace panties and ripped them off throwing them to the floor, as Jen squealed and kicked in front of me. Unfastening my trousers I dropped them and pulled out my hard cock.

Grasping it in my free hand I drummed it on each of her soft buttocks, then rubbed it up and down her thighs.

“C’mon fuck me you bastard!” Jen snapped “Go on I am you slave and you can do anything you like, that was our deal”

Rubbed my cock up her left thigh and then pressed my head to her tight dry ass hole.  Jen tensed below me as I Jabbed at her butt hole, forcing the head of my cock in.

“Shiitt no, not yet you fucking evil Oh hellll” she cried.

I pressed my shaft deeper into her ass as she shrieked and howled, adjusting my grip on her head I ground it down into the sofa cushion to muffle her screams.  I fought my way down through her backside until my crotch nestle onto her soft buttocks.

“Uhhh God noooo, noooo ohhhh toooo tight, tooo tight” she groaned.

I pinned her waist to the sofa arm with all my weight, then wrapped her hair around both hands tugging hard on it.  Her head snapped back as my cock throbbed in her ass.

I began bouncing my dick into her arse, using the soft flesh of her buttocks as a spring.  So again and again I stabbed my cock half an inch or so into her butt.

“Ugh, UGHHH, OHHH NOOOO!!” Jen growled.

My shaft was bouncing back and forth deep into her ass, I pulled harder and harder on her hair as she screamed below me.

“AHHH!!! AHHH!!! OHHHH!!!! NOOOOO MOOORREEEE!!!” she screamed.

I rutted harder and harder into her as my orgasm neared, pulling more and more on he hair.  She bent up and up almost folding in half backwards, creaming louder and louder as I blasted my cock into her.

“NOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHH!!!! ARRGGGG!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!” she screamed.

I had gone beyond the limit of my control, and I crushed her slim body into the sofa releasing jet after jet inside of Jennifer.  I released her hair and clasped her breasts pulling her to almost upright, as I shuddered my semen into her butt.

“Uhhhh, ohhhh take it out, take your cock out” she gasped, as my orgasm subsided.

I released her full breasts and pushed her back down onto the sofa as I slid my cock from her ass.  Stepping back I fully removed my trousers, as Jen looked up at me, her eyes full of tears.

“Bastard that was not necessary, I would have let you fuck me in the ass, if you had asked me.  I could have got you wet and lubed first, shit that hurt” she snapped.

Standing up she adjusted her skirt, and top, then tried to straighten her hair.  She turned to look at me, and wiped the tears from her flushed red face.

“Ok so what now I can see that this 24 hours is gonna be a rough ride.” She said.

I told her to go into the bedroom, and change, I wanted her to wear a bra that enhanced her breasts as I was going to fuck her tits.

“Oh now that I can do baby” She replied “My babies are perfect for that”. She left the Lounge and headed for the bedroom “Give me ten minutes then come in” she added as she left.

Opening the bedroom door I saw Jennifer standing by the bed, she wore a gorgeous pair of orange lacy underwear.  She rested against one of the four posts of the huge bed and looked coyly at me.

“Well will this do?” she asked, adjusting her bra, to pull her breasts together forming a massive cleavage.

I nodded and went over to sit on the bed in front of her.  ‘Kneel here’ I instructed her, sitting forwards on the edge of the bed opening my legs gesturing to the floor between them.

Jennifer knelt in front of me, and shuffled forwards.  My cock was hard as nails, and bounced excitedly right in front of Jennifer.

“Ready?” she asked taking hold of my dick, I groaned “I’ll take that as a yes” she said.

Jen took my cock and slid it under the strap of material that joined the front of her bra cups.  Releasing her grip of my shaft, my dick was trapped there, allowing her to grip each of her breasts with her now free hands.

I wrapped my legs around Jennifer’s back holding her tight to my crotch, as she engulfed my prick with her full tight breasts.  She began rubbing her boobs up and down my cock the soft flesh clinging to my un-lubricated dick.

“Oohh baby, are my titties turning you on? Oooohh are you gonna blow your load sooon?” She teased, thrusting her tits over my cock.

Jenny began to rub her breasts in a circular fashion against the head of my cock, slowly at first then increasing a to a steady pace.  Her firm tits rubbed hard on my cockhead, and very, very quickly I started to cum.

“Yess shoot it all over me baby, shoot your fucking load all over me” Jennifer squealed.

She continued rubbing her breasts around my cock, as I blew wad after wad inside of her cleavage.  It bubbled and spurted up through her cleavage, cascading down her tanned breasts, clinging to her bra.  One spurt erupted from her boobs and splashed across the underside of her chin and neck.

“Ohhh that’s it, ohh was that goood?” she purred as I finished my orgasm.  She slowly released her breasts from my cock, and a gush of cum flooded down her abdomen, into her navel as she did so.  Unlocking my legs from her body I allowed her to stand up in front of me, her breasts glistening with cum.

White lumpy semen was plastered all over the front of her chest, large thick globs clang to her bra, dripping down her body.  She traced one finger up from her belly button through her cleavage, collecting up a large amount of cum, and bringing it to her mouth, tasting it.

“Mmmm delicious, hell I luv the taste of semen” she said.

I lay back onto the bed and beckoned Jennifer over to me.  She sauntered across hips wiggling provocatively, spunk smothered tits swaying in time with her hips.

“Oohh honey, what have you got planned now?” she asked

‘Take your panties off’ I told her.

Jen Slipped out of the lacy orange briefs she was wearing and walked across towards me.  She sat on the bed and moved to straddle my legs.

“Would you like me to ride you now?” she asked as my cock sprang back to life.

Jennifer Straddled my waist then gripped my dick in her hand, and lifted herself up onto her knees.  She nudged the tip of my dick to the entrance of her pussy and slowly lowered herself down.
    Jennifer groaned and squirmed as my shaft sank into her pussy, gasping for breath as my I bottomed out inside of her.  Jennifer began rolling her hip as she writhed on top of me.

“Ohhh yeeessss, yeeessss, oh, oh, ohhh is that good baby? I am goood?” she groaned.

Jennifer ran her hands down to her pussy and began strumming on her clit as she ground herself down onto me.  Her body almost instantly quivered and shook as she rubbed her clit with her fingers.

“Gnnnnhhh, Oh, Oh, OH YEASSSS!!!! YEASSSSS!!!!” she shrieked, as a wave of orgasm passed through her.

Jennifer’s pussy spasmed on my shaft as she came, juddering fiercely on my cock.

“YESSSS!!!! OHHH!!! MYYYY GODDDDD!!!! YEASSSS!!!” she howled. Her breasts were twitching as she came thick cum dripping down her front.

“Oh whew, oh that was good” she panted recovering, I gripped her hips, and slowly lifted her up and down on my cock, starting to fuck her just orgasmed pussy.

“Ohh baby fuck me, pound this cum covered slut, ohh yesss” she groaned.

She bounced on my shaft as I pounded her cunt, deep hard blasts of my dick down inside of her.  Her cum splattered breasts bounced hard in her bra, as her mammoth breasts bounced up and down.

“Shit, oh shit cumming, cumming again, againnnn” she groaned.

Jennifer grasped her hair with both hands as she screamed the house down, as she came again.

“YESSSS!!! OHHH!!! FUCKKKERRR!!! FUCKK!!! FUCKKK!!!” she screamed.

The shudders of her orgasm set me off, and I blasted a massive load of spunk up into her pussy.  Deep hard jets of cum filling her pussy with my seed.

“YEAAASSSS!!! YEAASS!!! YEASSSSS!!! YEEEAAASSS!!!!” she screamed at me.

I pulled hard on her hips and jammed her down on top of my dick as the last few jets of cum spurted inside of her.  Jennifer groaned and gasped as her orgasm subsided and the shuddering in her body stopped.

“Oh baby that was fabulous, I haven’t come like that in weeks” she purred.

‘Show me your breasts’ I said to her.

Jennifer unclasped her bra, and released her wonderful bosoms, they were perfect.  She was about to toss the bra to the floor, when I stopped her and said ‘ Clean it off first, wipe it in you hair’

Jennifer took the spunk covered bra, and wrapped her golden flowing locks around it, as she cleaned the semen off.  Soon she had thick lumps of cum clinging to her hair, tangling it, making her look like a cum whore.

“Shit you bastard this will take me ages to wash out” she mumbled.

Her breasts stood pert and hard, cum glistening, nipples hard, as I stared at them.  She tossed the semi clean bra aside and squeezed them, dipping her head and circling her left nipple with her tongue.

“Mmm lovely” she groaned “Do you like them? The tabloids would pay a small fortune to see me topless.

She eased up off of my cock, and stood beside the bed, waiting for my next instruction.

“Go clean yourself up” I told her “you look like a slut”

“Fuck you, you’re the one responsible” she replied as she left.

I lay back on the bed waiting for Jen to return, wondering what outfit the little slut would tease me with next.

Jen walked in a few minutes later, she wore a tight black lacy bra, and matching black panties.  She looked absolutely stunning, her toned curvy body swayed and jiggled as she sauntered towards me.

“What’s the plan then?” she asked “What do you want me to do?”

I got up and led her around to the bed, Gripping her waist I pushed her onto her back.  Peeling her panties up, I pulled them off and spread her legs, resting them on my shoulders I nudged my hard cock to her pussy.

“Ohh baby you gonna fuck this blonde slut?” she purred, as I eased my dick into her causing her to gasp.

I began to drive my dick down into her pussy, deep hard strokes my balls bouncing on her ass.  Slow deliberate thrusts meant to show her who was in charge, as I held her ankles firmly in my hands.

“Yes, yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder, yess yesss do it” Jen purred, her breasts twitching up in her bra towards her face as I slammed my cock home.

Leaning further over I continued my assault on her pussy, resting my arms on either side of her body, she was bent past 90 degrees.  I picked up the pace of my thrusts, to a higher shallower rhythm.

“Ohhh, oh yesss, do it, dooo it” Jennifer groaned, eyes wide as my cock invaded her cunt.

Keeping up this pace for a couple of minutes had Jen squirming in pleasure below me, fighting to straighten her body against my weight, as the spasms of orgasm hit her.

“YES! YES! OHHH FUCK YEASSS!!” she screamed, eyes wide staring straight up at me.

“YEASSSS!! FUCKKKKER YEASSSS!!!” she howled, her breasts fighting to escape her bra as I slammed home my dick. “YEASSSS OOHHH YEAASSSSS!!!”

I leant forward until my face reached hers, folding her legs up above of her head.  Kissing her softly, I was amazed at how flexible she was.  My cock was so deep in her pussy as she lay collapsed bent double below me, open and exposed to my cock.

“Cum in me, fill my pussy with you spunk” she whispered, my nose resting against hers as we stared at each other.

She reached up and gripped my head holding my nose to hers and I pounded my dick down into her cunt. I held her ankles tightly and pressed them down into the pillow above of her head, my cock drove quicker and quicker into her pussy as she stared up into my eyes.

“Spunk in me baby, fill me with your cum” She gasped, as my strokes reached fever pitch.

My balls were bouncing hard off of her ass, as I rammed my dick home.  She was begging me to cum, and I answered her with a fierce explosion inside of her, bringing a squeal of pleasure from her.  I held my cock deep down in her cunt as I exploded again and again, bouncing our bodies on the mattress as my semen flooded her.

Her eyes were wide, as she bit hard on her bottom lip, snorting as my spunk flooded her womb.  I collapsed my weight onto her hips and ass as my dick jetted pulse after pulse into her, until eventually my deluge ceased.

“Ohhh baby, I am soo full now, my cunt is bursting with your spunk” she gasped kissing me.

I lay there cock shrinking in her cunt, kissing Jen hard, as she snaked her tongue into my mouth, groaning as I kissed her hard.

For several minutes we lay there kissing, Jen bent legs over her head, until I stood up and eased my dick from her cunt.  She slowly stretched her legs back down  to their normal position and then sat up in front of me.

“Wow babe, I loved that, Nothing like a rough animal fuck to get me going” She said, straightening her bra, looking up at me.

“What now master?” she said sarcastically.

“Clean my cock” I said.

Jen leant forwards and sucked my pussy soaked limp cock into her mouth, licking and sucking her juices off.  She slipped it out and sucked my balls clean, staring up at me as first one then the other disappeared between her wet red lips.

“All done” she purred, flicking my ball sack with her tongue.

“I’m gonna go for a swim, make yourself pretty, and meet me down there in 15 minutes” I said.

“Mmm I could use a dip to cool off” she replied.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, plump_luv7, BigTitsEnjoyer

Chlp

Re: Jennifer Spends the Day (Jennifer Ellison)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:24:52 AM »
Chapter 2

Codes: MF, Anal, Titfuck, Throatfuck, Cum swallowing

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission

I was drying myself off by the side of the pool when Jen came in.  She wore a tight white strap bikini, cut high on her hips, and tight on her bust.  Her full breasts strained at the front as she walked over towards me, a broad smile on her face.

“Well then, what shall I do?” she asked.

I sat on the lounger, “Sit on my lap” I said.

Jen sat astride my body, leaning forwards towards me, she softly asked me “Shall I ride you?”

“No” I replied reaching up and caressing her breasts, I softly kissed and licked the soft flesh.

She groaned as I sucked on her breasts, searching out the nipple through the white fabric of her swimsuit. Her heavenly breasts engulfed my face as I licked deep into her cleavage.

“Ohh that’s sooo nice, suck my big juicy tits baby, that’s sooo good” she groaned.

I squeezed and licked Jen’s tits for a good 30 minutes, sucking licking, nibbling them.  I revelled it the beauty of those massive wonders, as Jen sat there groaning.  Her breasts heaved and moved as I slavered and sucked on them, easing them out of her top and sucking on the hard nipple of each.

Jen held my head or ran her fingers through her hair as I feasted on her bosom, sometimes squeezing her own breasts to my lips.  I finally finished suckling on her boobs, and moved up to kiss Jen once more.

“Ohh I am so wet and horny” she gasped “Sucking my tits has turned me on sooo much”.

I lifted her up off of me, and stood up next to her, my cock rock hard in my trunks.

“Lye face down on the lounger” I told her.

Jen did what I asked, and peered back over her shoulder to look at me removing my shorts.

“You gonna fuck me now, ohh please fuck me” she begged looking at my hard bouncing cock.  “You can even fuck my ass if you want, I am really wet and ready for you”

I knelt on the lounger behind her and leant forward trapping her lithe soft body between me and it.  My cock nestled neatly between her buttocks, as I began to dry hump her ass.

“Noo put it in and screw me pleaaseee” Jen whined.

My hard cock was trapped between her ass cheeks and my stomach as I ground into her backside.  Rutting into away against her baby soft buttocks I nudged my way up her back until the tip of my dick was rubbing the small of her back.

I was so turned on by now that I came, erupting spurt after spurt of hot spunk between our bodies.  Thick spurts of semen pulsing between us, scalding hot cum spreading out.

“Noooo” she whined as I eased up my thrusts and lay ontop of her.

Resting there for a few moments I knelt up and admired the large puddles of cum that covered Jens back. I wiped my cock on her buttocks as she glanced back to look at what I had done.

“Dirty boy” she purred.

I spanked her hard on her ass, reddening it.

“Sit up” I told her, “And lay on your back”

Jen span over onto her back and I sat astride her body.  I pressed my hardening dick under the centre strap of her bikini, and up between her breasts.

“Oh fuck my boobs baby, bang them hard” she gasped

Squeezing her breasts around my dick, I really set about banging them with gusto.  Just getting my rocks off as quickly as possible, I was jabbing my dick between her glorious orbs.

“Yes, yes baby yes” Jennifer panted as I thumped between her boobs.

Jen was staring at my dick as it popped up between her tits with each thrust.  My balls were throbbing, full of spunk once more, and I increased my tempo as I prepared to empty them.

“Go on, go on, shoot that loads all over my tits” Jen gasped.

I shuddered blasting spunk between her breasts, thick ropes cascading down her neck, splattering her chin.  My cock pulsed between her breasts cum streaming down over them, thick white streaks running over her breasts and tight white bikini top.

“Ohhh yess yess baby” she gasped.

My shrinking cock slipped out under the strap of her bikini and I drummed the last few drops on her boobs.

Standing up I took Jennifer’s hand and pulled her upright, so she sat there looking up at me cum running down her boobs and stomach.

“Come on baby fuck me, fuck me hard now, I am a cum covered whore who wants your cock” she purred.

“I want you to wank me over your face and hair” I told her, taking her hand and placing it on my dick.

Jen began stroking my shaft my limp dick growing in her grasp, as she looked up at me begging for this indignity to end.

“I want to be fucked and all you are doing is shooting your semen over me, like some cheap cum whore” she snarled tugging on my dick.

Jen was vigorously wanking my cock spitting on her hands to lube them as she used one then the other then both to stroke my cock.  She licked her lips and furiously wanked on my a hard cock, faster and faster , harder and harder.

“Do it, go on do it, cum for me” she pleaded.

Her soft hands worked their magic on my dick and soon it was jerking in her grasp, exploding over her face.  Thick white jets splattered her cheeks, dripping off of her nose and eyelashes.  Pulses of cum streaked her fine blonde hair, as she jerk hard on my dick.

Gripping my balls in her other hand she milked the last few jets of cum from my cock.  Her face was plastered in my semen, as she sighed with relief as my onslaught ceased.

“Bastard there you go, I am fucking covered in your spunk now, you happy?” she snapped.

“I will be when you take off your bikini and bend over” I said.

“At last some action, I am gonna cum sooo good” she said excitedly.  She peeled down her bikini bottoms and got onto all fours up on the lounger.

I grasped her hips and pressed my cock to her asshole, waiting for my cock to get hard.

“Oh fuck my shitter honey” she groaned, “I am gagging for it”

My cock was growing rapidly and I pressed it to her sphincter which popped easily as I slid into her ass.  She growled as my crotch nestled against her buttocks, her soft hips gripped in my hands.

“Ughhh yesss, bugger my ass off baby” she urgently snarled.

I began slamming my cock home into her ass, she was shaking already with pleasure, after only a few strokes.  This cum soaked whore was screaming in pleasure at being fucked in the ass.

“YEASSS YEASSSSS!!! YEASSSS!!!” she shrieked coming hard, as I buggered her ass.

I held her hips tight as she shook and writhed orgasming hard and fast. “SHIIITTTT YEASSSS!!!! YEEEASSSSS!!!” she wailed.

I had barely started to assfuck her, and was stunned when my cock exploded in response to Jennifer’s orgasm. As her ass pulsed on my cock, I sprayed thick hot cum into her backside.

“YEASSSS OHHH YEASSSS” she cried as I came, “OHH FUCK YEAAASSS!!!”

Jen looked back at me her cum covered face beaming, my cock popping out of her spunk filled ass.

“Oh baby, that was too quick” she groaned, “Put it back in and fuck me again”

I spanked her ass cheek hard and told her “you are my fucking whore! You’re lucky that you came at all.  Now get changed and clean and meet me in the kitchen for some lunch.”

About half an hour later Jennifer returned to the kitchen, she wore a tight pair of blue denim jeans, and a lacy blue bra with pink trim.

“I am famished, what’s for lunch?” she asked.

“Salad” I replied. “But you have to eat your appetiser first”.

Unzipping my trousers my hardening cock sprang free, Jen knelt in front of me and grasped it, drawing it into her mouth.

Jennifer grasped my cock tight and pulled my head out inside of her wet mouth.  She grazed her teeth over my throbbing head, and clamped her lips down holding me by the ridge.  She looked up at me brown eyes locked into mine, as she twirled her tongue over my cockhead, sliding it first quickly then oh so slowly back and forth.

I gently pulled a few strands of fine blonde hair back from her face, tracing my thumbs over her eyebrows.  Jen gripped my wrists and held her head back on my cock, fearful that I was about to fuck her throat.

“No, oh no not yet baby, I will do that later on” I teased her.

I heard her sigh in relief, and she set about my cock again with gusto.  Her tongue worked furiously on my head, teasing stroking flicking it as hard as she could, bringing me to the verge of cumming.

“Swallow it all baby, every last drop” I said, as the first jet pulsed into her mouth.

Jen greedily swallowed it and all the others that followed, thick hot spurts of semen, I saw a grin spread across her stretched out lips as she wantonly gulped down my cum, her tongue shovelling it down her throat as I rocketed my seed into her mouth.

She used her tongue to tease the last few drops from my soft cock before releasing me from her lips.  Smacking her lips she stood up, smiling like at cat that had got the cream.

“Mmm lovely,” she purred “Now let’s eat”

We sat down to eat, chatting about Jen’s career so far etc, general chat taking a break from the filthy days plan.  As we were finishing I brought the conversation back to Jens agreement.  I asked her if she wanted to go 24 hours straight or return next week and split into 12 hour days.

“I will be back next week, 12 hours will be more than enough for me today” she said happily.

She helped me clear the table and pack away the lunch things, and then wiped down the dark wood table with a cloth.  I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she finished cleaning the table.

“Lets get started then slave” I whispered in her ear.

I unfastened the button on the front of her jeans and bent her over onto the table.  I eased the jeans down off of her hips, softly kissing her back, dragging my tongue up her spine.  I peeled her knickers down and gripped her soft full ass cheeks in both hands, before pressing my thumb to her asshole.

“Ohh please no this slave doesn’t want to be dry ass fucked again today” she begged.

“Oh not yet Slave” I replied pressing my hard cock to her pussy “You will again, but not just yet”

Her tight pussy sucked my prick in as I thrust towards her, my crotch nestled tightly against her buttocks.  I reached up and gripped her hands entwining her fingers holding her down, below me, laying on top of her my weight pinning her to the table, I lay there my hard cock in her cunt.

“Oh please, please fuck me master” she begged, as I slowly started nudging my cock into her pussy, little tiny bounces, using the soft flesh of her ass as a spring.

“Mmm oh master that’s good, ohh yes master fuck me, fuck this dirty little whore” she purred.

I began rutting harder and harder slowly building up over several minutes, Jen pinned down her fingers clasping mine as I jammed my hard dick up her pussy.

“Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me” she gasped over and over as my dick assaulted her cunt.  Her wet juicy pussy urged me to fuck her harder, as I pounded and rutted fiercely into her.
    She was quivering and shaking below me as my onslaught continued, spasms of orgasm hitting her hard.

“YEAASSSS!!!OH!!!!!OHHH!!!YEAASS!!!!YEAAAAASSSS!!!” she wailed.  My dick pounding away.  I held her down tightly preventing her from spasming properly as she came, obviously increasing the pleasure she felt.

As her orgasm subsided she lay below me hardly moving, just panting and gasping her head resting contentedly on the table.  I released her hands from my grasp, and slowly slid mine up onto her shoulders.  Running them up further through her soft, fine blonde hair I parted it into 2 sections which I then wrapped around each hard.  Tugging hard I pulled Jen up off of the table and she bent backward resting on her arms.

“Owwww” she cried as I tugged on her hair, each of my thrusts timed with my tugs.

“oh, oh yes, oh fuck me, ow, ow, too hard, Fuck! Stop pulling my hair you prick” she snapped, trying to arch her back further.

I rutted into her pussy, pulling her back with her hair, leaning forwards to kiss her cheek.

“I am gonna fill your pussy full of spunk” I whispered into her ear, slightly releasing the pressure on her hair, as I leant back and rammed my cock home again.

“Yess, do it, do it now, fill my cunt, ohh baby I am your whore” she gasped.

She was bucking below me again coming for a second time, as my balls emptied into her wet cunt.  Floods of semen filled her pussy as my cock pulsed repeatedly in the depth of her womb.

“YEASSSS!!!!” YESSSSS!!! MOTHERFUCKER YEASSS!!!” she screamed as I tugged her hair and shot my load inside of her.

Jen shuddered and twitched as her orgasm exploded, her thighs quaking involuntarily. She was whining and squeaking with pleasure at coming again.

“YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!” she mewed.

I released her hair and gripped her hips, edging my cock from her clasping pussy, standing back as she collapsed to the table again.

With her head on its side she looked back at me hair spread across the table, wet pussy lips and ass in the air.

“Baby your little fuck slave is very happy” She purred.

“Pull up you knickers and lay on the table” I told her, which she quickly did, refastening her jeans as well.

Jen lay on her back on the table looking nervously at me, I walked around and gripped her hips pushing her backwards until her head fell back hanging from the edge.

Her long blonde locks cascaded to the floor, as I returned to stand above her head. I knelt down and softly kissed her lips, then her forehead before telling her what I was about to do.

“I am gonna skull fuck your nasty whore throat until you puke” I said softly.

“Nooo, please nooo” she whined as I stood up and grasped her head between my hands.

I forcefully pushed her head further back and walked forwards running my balls on her nose, forcing her to sniff them.  Then released her head and guided my dick down to her mouth.

“Open” I said as my cockhead rested on her lips.  Reluctantly Jen complied allowing me to push my dick into her mouth.

I pressed hard dragging my cock along her tongue until I reached the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow my length until my whole cock was deep in her mouth.

“Gahhhhhh” Jen groaned and then coughed as I withdrew my shaft, thick spit coating my cock.  I pushed my dick in again her teeth grazing my throbbing head, sliding over her tongue and forcing her throat open again.

I held Jen’s head firmly and poked my cock deep into her throat, she began snorting and croaking as thick mucus bubbled up every time I pulled my shaft out of her throat.  She was gasping for air every time I eased up and pulled my shaft back to her lips, letting spit dribble down my balls onto her hair and face.

She was whining gasping and shrieking as I continually rammed my dick deep into her throat.  Thick strands of spit poured down over her forehead into her fine blonde hair.  My cock pounded away at her throat, I could see it stretching as I buried myself deep in her wet throat, time after time.

I delved as deep as I could into her neck, holding my cock there for as long as I thought Jen could take.  She fought hard pushing back against my legs trying to force me from her throat but I held firm until I thought Jen was reaching breaking point the pulled out.  She coughed up a massive wad of mucus that dripped down her face and into her hair.

“Gaawwd” she croaked

“Roll over” I told her, helping her to spin over onto her front.

Jen looked up at me her hair matted to her forehead big brown eyes pleading with me to stop.  I pushed my cock back between her lips and started rodgering her throat with gusto.  Squelching sloppy noises echoed through the room as I rutted my cock deep in Jennifer’s neck, drools of spit dripping onto the floor.

Jen clang to the table her knuckles white as I pounded her throat gripping the back of her neck I rammed my cock up into her mouth stretching her oesophagus. Her body started to shudder, then she began to wretch, I quickly stood back as Jen began throwing up over the floor.  She heaved several times her lunch splattering all over the floor.

“Happy?” she croaked looking up at me her spit covered face glistening.  Blinking her eyes which were nearly glued shut, she got up onto her hands and knees on the table. Flicking her slimy hair back away from her face it clang to her back she looked at me fury in her eyes.

“Bastard, you fucking evil bastard, that was vile, I thought I would never stop puking” she snapped.

“It’s no over yet” I said, she looked very worried at this point.

“You’re the slave so you can clean this mess up, and when you are done meet me in the lounge again.  Say at about 3 that gives you plenty of time to sort yourself out as well.”  I left Jen the hideous task of cleaning up her puke, and went to the lounge to wait.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:06:03 AM by Chlp »

Chlp

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:28:07 AM »
Chapter 3

Starring: Jennifer Ellison, Sarah Lawrence

Codes: FF, MF, Anal, Titfuck, Cum swallowing

After a short wait, Jen walked into the lounge, she wore a tight red satin bodice, with matching red skirt.  She had redone her make up and hair, and looked absolutely ravishing.

“Sit here” I told her, pointing to the armchair, as I walked out for a second.

Returning leading the stunning Sarah Lawrence behind me, I told her to lay down on the coffee table.

“This is Sarah” I said to Jen “She is a whore, I have paid for her to be with us for a couple of hours”

Sarah wore a tight black Bikini, her massive jugs squeezed up into a huge cleavage.  I sat astride of her on the coffee table, and pressed my hard cock up between her tits.

“Slave, I am gonna fuck this whores tits until I cum, then you will lick my spunk up and spit it into her mouth until it is full”  I explained to Jen.

My dick twitched between Sarah’s firm young breasts, the dark skin scraped against my head as I drove back and forth between them.  Sarah stared vacantly into space as I drove my cock hard between her boobs,  Jen sat in the chair watching intently as I fucked Sarah’s tits.

“Oh my god, is this is amazing, look how firm her tits are, shit are mine like that?” Jen asked

I groaned “Yes” as my spunk burst out over Sarah, hard jet of cum arcing over her face and chest.  Spattering her forehead and nose, blasting up through her cleavage to pool in her neck.  I held my softening cock in her cleavage milking my semen out with her slippery boobs.

“Oh baby that’s soo much spunk, mmm delicious” Jen purred, crawling over to kneel by Sarah.

I eased my cock from between Sarah’s marvellous orbs and collapsed back onto the sofa.  Jen dragged her tongue up over Sarah’s neck slurping up a large pool of semen, she continued until her lips were over Sarah’s open mouth, and drooled a large glob of cum into her mouth.

Jen seemed to be enjoying her task, and was eagerly clearing my cum from Sarah’s dark skin, and spitting it into her mouth.  Several minutes later Sarah’s mouth was brimming with semen, and Jen looked across at me.

“Can she swallow it now?” Jennifer asked.

Reaching back and opening the dresser drawer, I took out a drinking straw.  Handing it to Jennifer I explained that she would be the one drinking it, straight from Sarah’s mouth.
    Jen dropped the end of the straw into the pool of cum in Sarah’s mouth. Sucking hard she drew the semen up into her own mouth, sucking ad swallowing avidly Jen was in heaven.  Her lips drawn in, as she drained my cum from Sarah’s mouth, sucking and slurping out every last drop.

“Wow” Jen said when she was done “That was soo kinky, what do you think Sarah?”

Sarah shrugged her shoulders, “It was OK”

“Don’t you get off on it?” Jen asked.

“I get paid, I go home, that’s it, It is my job” Sarah replied “I get paid, I get it in my pussy, my ass, my mouth whatever, then I go home that’s it”

“Don’t you get off on it, hell I am being his slave for 24 hours, and I have cum loads already” Jen said.

“Nope, I lay there let them do whatever, no noise, no orgasm, just a slab of meat to fuck” Sarah said calmly, sitting up.

I helped Sarah up off of the table and undid her bikini bottoms, leaning her over the arm of the Sofa, I stepped around behind her.

“You gonna fuck your whore baby?” Jen asked.

“No you are” I said taking a strap on from the drawer.

I handed it to Jennifer, who stared at it in horror, it was 12 inches long and very thick, ”Oh fuck that is huge” she gasped.

Sarah peered back to look at it, as Jen removed her skirt and fastened it on.

“I hope you like licking ass Jen, cos she is gonna need a good lube before you stick that monster in her ass”

“No, no way, that has got to hurt” Jen said “Sarah you can’t let him make me”

“As long as I get paid then I don’t care” Sarah replied.

Jen knelt behind Sarah and softly kissed her dark buttocks, working down towards Sarah asshole.  Jen drilled her tongue down into her ass, making it wet with her spit.  For 5 minutes or more Jen worked on Sarah’s ass,  licking, spitting, warming it up.

“Now Jen, I want you to fuck her hard, rough nasty stuff, treat her like that piece of meat she thinks she is.  I want to hear her scream”  I told Jen.

Jennifer stood up and pressed the end of the dildo to Sarah’s ass, spreading her anus open with her thumbs she pushed down into the cavern of her butt.  I sat on the sofa watching Sarah’s face as Jen pushed the massive fake cock up her ass.

“I’m so sorry” Jen said, as Sarah began to tremble, the cock half way inside of her. Jen was stroking her back, trying to calm her as she pressed hard inching the dildo in.

Sarah’s eyes were wide, nostrils flaring, but she refused to cry out, as the cock finally came to a halt, embedded right up her ass.

I was stroking my hard cock watching Jen as she reluctantly and tentatively slipped the dildo back a couple of inches then pushed back in.  She slowly began fucking Sarah’s ass with her fake dick, her hands grasping Sarah’s dark butt cheeks as she pushed in.

“Fuck her, bugger her tight young asshole” I told Jen “Stop being so nice”.

Jen started to drive the dildo home, hard deep thrusts as she rammed the thick shaft up Sarah’s butt. Jen’s huge breasts bounced in her dress, bulging, trying to escape her top.  She looked at me blowing her hair from her face as she buggered Sarah’s ass hard.

“C’mon Sarah, C’mon, don’t let him win” she gasped rutting the dildo deep up Sarah’s ass.

Tears were forming at the corners of Sarah’s eyes as Jen pummelled her butt, I edged over and sat as close as I could without touching her, wanking my hard cock under her nose.

“Keep going Slave” I said to Jen, Sarah was looking up at me hatred in her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Harder, harder, spank her ass” I instructed Jen “the whore is crying, you must be busting her ass open”.

“No, no I am sorry Sarah, soo, soo sorry” Jen gasped, lifting her hand and bringing it down with a loud THWACK onto Sarah’s left buttock.  Again she spanked her and again, leaving a big red mark on her ass cheek.

Jen reached down to stroke Sarah’s pussy, trying to soothe her pain, and snapped her head up to say “Shit no wonder she is crying, this dildo is nearly dry, I am dry fucking her ass with this monster”.

I merely grinned and told her to keep going.

“Evil bastard” Jen replied, rutting her crotch up against Sarah’s soft ass.

Jen buggered Sarah for a good 5 more minutes, sweat pouring off of her face, tricking down between her breasts, hair clinging to her face.  Sarah was crying, sobbing in pain as Jen drove the dildo up her ass, tears ran down her face, as she was assaulted by the monster, but she refused to cry out, or moan.

Finally I told Jen to stop, and she immediately did so.   Stepping back from Sarah exhausted.  I pulled Sarah over, and positioned her with her shoulders on the floor, back resting against the front of the sofa, ass in the air legs up over her shoulders touching the floor.

“No, you can’t want me to pile driver fuck her ass now” Jen said pleading with me.

“No” I said, “come over here” Jen walked around the sofa and stood on the opposite side of Sarah from me.  “I want you to spread her ass hole for me” I said.

Jen looked puzzled, ”Stick 2 fingers from each hand up her asshole and spread it” I said.

Jen reached across and pushed her fingers up Sarah’s ass, her sphincter had little fight left and Jen easily pushed her fingers in up to the knuckle and pulled Sarah’s backside open.  Wider and wider Sarah’s ass spread until she had a good 2 inch gape, I knelt above Sarah’s open ass and looked down at her, as I stroked my cock millimetres above her spread hole.

“Your ass want cooling down?” I teased, as my cock twitched, “Here let’s cool it down”.

My cock exploded, thick jets of cum spraying down Sarah’s ass, with semen lining across Jens fingers as they spread her wide.  Cum filling her busted open shitter, thick creamy cum bubbling up in her asshole.  Kathy’s drug enriched semen filled Sarah’s butt hole, as I released my seed into her.

My final few spurts filled Sarah to the brim, and Jen released her ass, letting it close over the milky surface.  Sarah had calmed down somewhat now, and Jen unstrapped the Dildo.

“Now what master, what would you like?” She asked.

I took the drinking straw from the table and pressed it down into Sarah’s ass, deep down until the bend reached Sarah’s entrance.

“I want to see you drink it all” I said.

“Fuck no” Jen replied, “I am not sucking your spunk out of her ass, no matter what you say”

“You are my slave and will obey me” I said firmly.

“Yes master” Jen said, slowly sitting on the sofa leaning over to suck on the straw.

Jen nervously sucked, then as the first few drops of semen reached her lips she nearly stopped.  It took all of her willpower not to wretch as she sucked swallow after swallow of cum from Sarah’s ass.

I watched as she forced it down,  her eyes screwed up gagging on my semen.  She held onto both of Sarah’s soft butt cheeks as she sucked hard on the straw, getting every last drop of cum like a good slave until finally Sarah was empty.

“Gnaahkkk” she spluttered spitting and coughing, Jen eased the straw from Sarah’s ass.

“You may leave” I said to Sarah “I have no more use for you whore”.

Sarah got up from the floor and gingerly walked to the door, her ass clearly had been well fucked by Jen.

“Ok” Jen said, then she belched loudly, ”uhhk, I can still taste her ass in that”.

I leant across and leant towards Jennifer, softly kissing her neck, I could taste her salty sweat, dragging my tongue slowly down to her breasts.  I  kissed and sucked her sweaty cleavage, flicking my tongue between her marvellous orbs, Jen sighed and ran her fingers through my hair as I suckled on her sweaty breasts.

“Ohh God you know how this turns me on” she groaned, as I slavered over he boobs, nuzzling her tender cleavage.

Sitting up, I smiled knowing Jen was so horny.  My hard cock sat upright, ready for her, as I told her.

“Ride me”

Jen started to straddle my cock facing towards me, but I told her to spin around and face away from me, in the reverse cowgirl position.

She groaned as her wet pussy sucked my cock in, Jen eased herself down on my shaft, and rested her hands on my knees.  I watched her in the mirror opposite us, her large tits dangling, held in her top, as she rocked up and down on my still dick.

“Uhhhh, ohh baby, I am soo horny, oh yes you know that playing with my tits turns me on” she gasped.

Jen started bouncing her wet pussy on my cock, up and down faster and faster, ramming deep into her cunt.

“Yes, yes, oh, oh fuck me, fuck me” she was crying, her hands clutching my legs tight, as she rode my dick hard.

I watched her smooth ass bouncing up in front of me, I reached out and held her down, gripping her hips, and holding Jen still for a minute.

“Oh no, I was soo close, nearly coming” she gasped.

I reached around and pushed the middle finger of my left hand to her lips, “suck” I told her, she complied.

Taking my finger from her mouth pressed it to her ass, she gasped, and then groaned as I forced it in deep.  Pushing my finger back and forth, I stroked my cock, through the thin layer of Jens ass, as she groaned and trembled almost at the points of orgasm.  I took my finger from her ass and pressed it to her lips again, Jen was so far gone now that she barely registered her actions as she sucked her ass juices from it.

Again I pressed my finger into her ass, but this time a second joined it, and my other hand reached around to her clit and began to stroke that as well.

“YEAAASSSSSSSS” Jen wailed, her orgasm bursting, her whole body shuddered on top of me, as she screamed in ecstasy.  Her head was quivering, her breasts reddening and flushing, as she howled in pleasure.

“YEASSSSSSSS!!!! OHHHHH!!! YEAASSSS!!!!” she screamed.

Jen tossed her head back and roared, pure pleasure driving her, screams of raw sexual energy.

“YYEEEEAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” she cried.

Slowly Jen calmed resting on her arms, I slid my fingers from her back passage, and pressed them to her lips again.  She slowly sucked them between her lips as she groaned in pleasure.

“Dirty, ohh dirty” she murmured.

“Turn around” I told her.

She eased up off of my cock, and span around, dropping her pussy back down onto me.  Jen leant forwards reaching either side of my head, pushing her breasts to my face.  I wrapped my arms around her body, clasping her close, I began sucking on her breasts once more, as Jen groaned in pleasure.

“Ohh suck them baby, suck my breasts, I luuv it when you do that.” She gasped.

I nuzzled and licked the firm yet soft skin of her cleavage,  sniffing in and savouring the musky scent of her sweaty breasts.  Jen rolled her hips on my cock, sliding it slowly back and forth in her pussy.

“Oh yes suck my beautiful big breasts” she sighed.

I grasped the end of her sweaty bedraggled hair, and tugged hard, causing Jen to gasp.

“Ahh,” she cried “Nasty boy” I kept a tight hold on Jens hair making her arch her back thrusting her breasts up harder into my face.  She ground her pussy down onto my dick squeezing hard, as I feasted on her boobs.  She growled as, another wave of orgasm sparked inside of her, I could feel her pussy start to spasm on my cock.

“YEEASSSSS” she cried “YES! YES! YES!”

Jen was whining and crying, as her orgasm arrived, spasms of pleasure pulsing through her wet pussy, clamping on my cock as she buried it tightly inside of her.

“GNNNAAAAAHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!” she moaned, as she came.

I could swear her breasts swelled as her orgasm peaked, there size increasing swallowing my face in her cleavage, as she clasped my head to her bosom.

“YEASSSSSS!!!!!! YEAAAAAASSSSSSS! YEEEEAAASSS!!!!” she howled.

Jen sat there impaled on my hard cock, clutching my head to her breasts, panting hard as her orgasm subsided.  I held her hair tightly in my fingers holding her head back and up.

“On your knees bitch” I instructed her, “kneel for you master”.

Jen got up from my lap and slithered down my body until she knelt before me. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, as I stroked my slick shaft in front of her.  I wrapped my legs around her back, pulling her close to my cock, and pressed the head of my cock between her breasts.

“Can you make me cum, using just 1 finger?” I asked her.  Taking her right hand I pressed her index finger to her lips, she sucked it slowly, then I guided it to the head of my cock.  I traced it up over the ridge of my bell end then up over the head of my cock to my tip.

“Just 1 finger” I told her, returning my hand to my shaft to hold my foreskin back.

I held my head free and rested it in the valley of Jens cleavage, her soft skin clinging to the underside.  She repeatedly sucked her finger then rubbed it over my cockhead, getting it soaked in her spit, before setting about her task.

“Is you hot cock ready to burst honey?” she teased, knowing full well that I would blow soon, “Can your slave make you spunk with just 1 finger?”

She lightly traced her finger over the top of my cock, then pressed hard as she dragged It back and forth over the ridge, before lightly circling the tip. Jen stared at me then at my cock, as she worked her one finger magic on my prick.

Teasing rubbing stroking my shaft Jen soon worked her magic, and my head twitched then exploded, blasting a think stream of spunk up her chest.  Hard spurts splashed on her chest and ran like a river down into her cleavage as my cum erupted out.  Jen giggled as she stoked the exploding tip, spunk slashing off of her finger and down her voluptuous breasts.

“Nice load baby” Jen said praising me, as I finished, thick cum glistening from her boobs, dripping out from the laces of her corset top.

Jen slowly stood up and grinned spunk dribbled from the bottom of her top down into her pubes, and pussy.  She coyly put her wanking finger to her bottom lip.

“Did I do that” she teased. “Well master, what would you like your slave to do now?” she asked.

“I think it is time for a spot of dinner, please cook us a meal slave” I said, “you must be famished after throwing up your lunch”

“Yes master, thank you” she replied.  “Dinner will be at 6, that gives you 45 minutes to get ready” she said.

Jen turned and left, leaving me to go to freshen up for dinner.

Chlp

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 04:28:56 AM »
Chapter 4

Codes: MF, Anal, Titfuck

At 6pm I walked into the dining room to find Jen there waiting for me, She wore a tight pink American style waitress uniform, underneath a pink push up bra held her amazing breasts perfectly in view.  Her long supple legs glistened as she sat on the table, legs on the chair.

“Hey bub” she said in a fake US accent  “your food is ready”

Hopping down off the table she lifted 2 platters to reveal 2 large plates of burgers and fries, plus 2 glasses of coca cola on the table.  Jen sat opposite me as we ate our food, making general small talk, all the time she kept up the American facade.

“Ok master, now I have fed you, what would you like you slave to do next” Jen asked.

“I would like some pancakes covered in maple syrup” I said.

“OK coming up” she replied, tottering out on her high heels.  I couldn’t help but watch her ass wiggle as she went,

After about 15 minutes Jen returned with a big stack of pancakes and a bottle of maple syrup, which we both sat and ate.  After we finished she smiled at me and said with a grin.

“You were watching my ass when  I left weren’t you?”

I said that I was, and she asked “Do you think I have a nice ass?”

“Yes, very nice” I replied, “ Now get up and bend over the table and I will show you just how much I like it”

“Ok master” she said “But please, it’s still sore from the dry assfucking you gave me when I arrived.”

Jen stood and walked around to my side of the dining table, she bent over and rested on the edge, her full breasts pressed to the table.  I stood behind her and eased the tight skirt up over her hips and was pleased to see she had no knickers on.

“Good slave, you are learning what your master likes” I said.

I ran my hands over her smooth baby soft buttocks, before taking the maple syrup from the table and pressing the open end to her anus.

She squealed as I spurted a massive jolt of cold syrup up her ass, and then rubbed more over her anus.

“Ohh that’s dirty baby, but thank you for the lube” she said.

I pressed the head of my cock to her backside, and pushed, I was amazed at how easily I slid into her ass, almost effortlessly I was up to my hilt in her butt.

“NNNyessss” she gasped, clutching the far side of the table, as my cock bottomed out in her ass.

I started to bugger her slick asshole, building up to a fast pace, very

hard strokes my cock easily ripping into her.  Banging away forcefully I drove my cock deep into Jens ass, reaming the length of my cock back and forth into Jen.

“Yeaaas, oohhh yeassss” she groaned as I slammed my cock up her ass.  She hissed “YESSSSSS” as her body began to quiver.

“”YEASSSS!!!!” She screamed coming hard, her ass pulsating, spasms of orgasm hitting her body. “YEASSSSSSS!!! OHHHH!!! YEAASSSS!!!”

I continued banging her ass hard with my cock, but also spanked first one ass cheek then the other hard. Jen squealed as she finished her orgasm, the looked back up at me.

“I love to be spanked master” she purred, teasing me.

I spanked her ass again, reddening it, 2 3 more thwacks to her pert butt cheeks, making her whine and squeak with delight. I pushed my dick deep into her ass right up to the hilt, and leant forward to whisper in her ear.

“Where is my cock, slave?” I sneered, teasing the whore.

“In my ass master” she replied.

Placed my hands on top of hers, where they gripped the edge of the table, and pulled her arms back behind her.  I rested my weight onto her backside, and gripped her wrists tight.

“Uhh” Jen groaned in discomfort.

Pulling back I lifted Jen upwards arching her back before easing her weight down, allowing her to rest on her boobs.  Her bodyweight squashed down onto her mammoth breasts, as she rocked back and forth in time with my deep prods.

“Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh” she groaned as my cock pushed deep into her ass.

Jen rested her face on the table as I ground my cock deeply into her, holding her wrists tightly lifting her arms backwards, forcing her face hard down onto the table.  She whimpered slightly as I force her arms back holding her down prone on the table.

“Who is in charge now bitch” I said.

“You” she gasped.

I moved her arms down to a more comfortable position where they were folded behind her back, and began ramming Jen’s slick asshole again.  Her body wobbled back and forth on her breasts as I slammed my thick cock deep into her ass.  She hissed and squealed as my cock pounded away at he bumhole, unable to move her arms she twisted and turned beneath me.

“yess, ohh fuck me, bugger my ass, bugger my tight dirty ass” she whined, as my cock slammed home again.

We were really going for it my balls slamming hard on her wet pussy, Jen swaying back and forth her legs tense, muscles tight.  I held her arms firmly behind her back controlling her motion rocking her towards and away from me in opposition to my strokes.

“Yeasss, yeassss YEAAASSSS!!!” Jen screamed coming again. Her body shuddered and fought below me, Jen trying to straighten her arms as her orgasm took hold.

“YEEAAASSSSSSSSS” she howled as my cock continued to blast into her spasming sphincter, “YEASSSSSS!!!!!!”

Jen shuddered hard her upper body quaking in ecstasy as her orgasm peaked, slowly she calmed as rested her head on the table with a contented sigh.

“Ohh, wow, that was amazing master” she gasped.

I let go of her arms and she stretched they out in front of her shaking them rubbing her wrists.  Gripping the belt of her pink uniform I set about going hell for leather at her ass, holding her waist still with the belt, pushing her down I drove my cock repeatedly into her slippery anus.

“Ohhh, yes baby, yess” she groaned clutching the edge of the table as I jack hammered her ass.

Her soft ass cushioned my crotch as I poked my dick vigorously up her hole.  My hard dick ripped her sphincter open time and time again as it ploughed in and out.

“Gnnhhh yess baby, shoot your spunk up my ass, c’mon fill your slave with your cum” Jen gasped.

I was on the brink of exploding, and my hips went into overdrive, rutting furiously against Jen.  She growled and cried coming for a third time as I exploded deep in her bowels, injecting my semen.

“YEAAASSS!!!! FUCCCKKK!!! YEEAAASSS!” she howled, slapping her hand hard down on the table again and again.

Gripping her belt tight I ground my exploding shaft down into Jen, my seed bursting out filling her back passage. She shrieked with each pulse as my thick cum squirted into her.

“OHHH YESSSSS!!!OH OH! OH! YEASSS!!” she cried, as my cock delivered its cargo deep inside of her ass, pulsing exploding until eventually I was sated, and stood balls deep in her backside.

Jen lifted herself up, as I let go of her belt, and reached around to stroke my face.  She turned her head and kissed me softly, our bodies joined shaking in pleasure from our orgasm.

“Ohh master, thank you, my ass is soo full of cum” Jen purred, as I eased my cock from her backdoor.

“Well we will have about an hour left, get yourself changed and meet me in the Lounge for a final flurry” I said leaving Jen.

Jen walked into the lounge about 20 minutes later, looking absolutely ravishing.  She wore a tight white top, covered in pink polka dots, along with matching white panties.

“Ok honey, I’m back, what do you want me to do” she asked sitting on the sofa.

“Nothing” I replied “just kneel down here” I said gesturing between my legs.

Jen positioned herself on her knees between my legs, which I wrapped around her torso.  I eased my hard cock up under the fabric of her top between her luscious breasts. I reached forwards and groped her tits, squeezing them in my hands crushing them together enveloping my cock.

“Mmm oh yess honey fuck my titties, blow your load right between them” Jen purred staring at me.

I gripped her breasts tightly and rubbed them all over my cock, swirling the dry clingy skin over the length of my shaft.  Jen gasped as I squeezed her nipples, pinching them hard, before returning to massaging her boobs.

“Ohh baby, go on spunk all over my big soft breasts, shoot your thick spunk between them” Jen teased.

My hands cupped her full bosom, squeezing hard, fiercely groping her tits.  They were soo soft and big, hard nipples digging into my palms as I rubbed them over my cock.  Several minutes of this brought me near to orgasm, and Jen knew it.

“Now, cum for me now, spunk all over your slut slaves tits” she gasped.

My cock exploded deep in her cleavage, thick cum pulsing from my shaft, bubbling up over her breasts, fountaining up her body.  Damp wet patches formed in the front of Jennifer’s top as the cum stained it.

“Yesss” Jen squealed “Oh YES!”

My cock continued firing thick spunk between her soft boobs, as I rubbed them gently over my pulsing head.  Stroking her nipples with my thumbs I ground her breasts to my erupting dick, squeezing them tightly together over it.  My cock finally ceased its explosion leaving Jens breasts plastered in semen.

“Ohh master you are soo nasty, you have covered my tits in spunk” Jen said.

I released my legs from around her body, easing my softening dick from her boobs. A thick white pool glistened in Jens cleavage, and white gloopy strands sparkled on the tops of her voluptuous bosom.

“Mmmm” Jen purred dipping her finger between her breasts, and then tasting it.

“Go get changed again, we still have ½ an hour” I told her.

I waited for about 10 minutes and Jen returned, she wore a tight turquoise vest top, and very short mini flick skirt. Standing I walked over to her gently holding her chin softly kissing her.

“Not long left now slave” I told her.

Reaching around I gripped her tight ass cheeks, groping the soft flesh.  Kissing her hard I pushed her down so her head was level with my cock.

“Suck my balls” I told her.

Jen reached up holding my hard cock in her hand, she sucked one of my balls into her mouth.  I took over from Jen furiously wanking my cock as she sucked my ballsack.  I tugged my throbbing dick hard, as Jen flicked my bollocks with her tongue.

She gasped as my balls drew up and cum rocketed from my shaft, arching up and spattering down onto her hair.  Jet after jet of semen splashed over the top of Jen’s head running down her forehead and nose.  Jen kept sucking on my balls as they pumped my thick white cum up and sprayed it into her hair.

Eventually my deluge subsided, and I stopped stroking my shaft, stepping back to admire my handiwork.

“Stand up slave” I told her.

Jens curled blonde hair clang to her face, thick white lumps running down both her cheeks, dripping onto her tight top.

“Well your all done for today slave, you have 10 minutes left, you may leave and go home covered in spunk” I said.

“Yes master, thank you for today I have enjoyed it” Jen replied.

“Might I ask what tasks you have for me next week?”

“Oh it will be much worse than today I promise you that you whore, I suggest you get yourself ready as your limits will sorely be tested” I answered.

Jen rolled her eyes, and adjusted her skirt, before collecting her things and leaving, cum still glistening on her face, drying in her hair.

“Goodbye master, see you next week” she said as she left.

Chlp

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 04:32:19 AM »
Jennifer Spends the day

Chapter 5

Starring: Jennifer Ellison, Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh

Codes: MF, FF,Titfuck, lesbian, DP

Jen knocked on my door the following Saturday at 9.00am, opening the door I let her in.

“Hello master” she said stepping through the door.  She wore the same long black leather coat she had on last week, and I couldn’t wait to see what she had on underneath.

She followed me into the lounge, where I sat and asked Jen to remove her coat and show me her outfit.

“Are you feeling horny master, do you want to see what your filthy slave is wearing just for you” she teased unbuttoning her coat.

Peeling the coat apart Jen stood there in a matching black bra and panties set.  Hold up black stocking accentuated her long legs, the bra held her big breasts together into a massive cleavage.

“Does my master like this?” she asked.

My hard cock strained in my pants as Jen swayed her hips walking over to me.

“Well master what would you like?” she purred.

“I want a little show to start us off” I told her, “wait here and I will bring in your helpers?”

“helpers” she giggled “What have you got planned”

I left the room briefly before returning, 2 ladies following me.

“Jen, meet Michelle and Lucy” I said “They will tell you exactly what I want”.

Michelle wore at tight lavender corset with matching panties, Lucy a similar black outfit.

“Hello” Jen said, as they walked over to her, Lucy softly kissed her on the cheek “Pleased to meet you” she said.

“You are stunning” Michelle added kissing Jen’s other cheek.

“Now your master has asked us here to do something to you Jen, something I think you will love” Lucy said.

Michelle walked over to the sideboard and opened a drawer, “something involving this” she said, taking a 12 inch strap on dildo from the drawer.

“And this” Lucy added grinning taking another strap on.

Jen looked worriedly at me, as both ladies approached her.

“He wants us, to stick these” Lucy said gesturing with the dildo’s “up your ass”.

Jen’s eyes went wide, “No, no way” she stammered.

“Oh but you have to, he has commanded you to” Michelle said, “and besides, by the time Lucy and I have finished you will be begging us to slam both of these up your butt”

Lucy gently kissed Jen, then Michelle did, before kissing each other right in front of Jen. “Sit here” they said pulling Jen back down onto the sofa sitting her between them.

Michelle leant over and kissed the top of Jen’s Breasts, then Lucy joined her.  Both women began feasting on Jennifer’s boobs, as she stroked their hair gasping.

I sat stroking my hard cock, watching as Michelle and Lucy suckled on Jen’s boobs.  She was gasping and crying as her breasts were ravaged by the 2 lovely ladies.  Lucy unfastened the clasps on Jen’s bra, releasing her breasts, Michelle went to work on her nipples, biting and sucking them hard.

“Ohh fuck yesss” Jen gasped, ”Ohh you tarts, ohh that turns me on, sooo much”

Lucy and Michelle were grinning as they sucked on Jen’s boobs, enjoying their task. For a good 30 minutes they worked on Jen’s breasts licking sucking on the magnificent orbs.  Then they stopped and stood up, strapping on the dildos.

“Yess c’mon fuck me in the ass bitches, God I am sooo randy” Jen growled.

Michelle sat on the sofa, as Lucy poured loads of lube down over Her dildo.  “ohh yeah lube it up” Jen gasped.

Lucy left Michelle rubbing the lube over the dildo, as she helped Jen to her feet.  “Take off your panties” she told her.  Jen eagerly did as instructed, sliding down her black panties and stepping out of them.

“Now bend over” she was told.

Lucy ran her hand down over Jen’s buttocks, slapping her ass hard causing Jen to jump.  She took the lube bottle and pressed it into Jen’s asshole, and squirted a massive jolt of lube deep into Jen’s ass.

“Ohhhh” Jen squealed as the cold lube flooded her ass.

“Come over here Jenny and sit on me” Michelle said stroking the dildo.

Jen straddled Michelle’s body, looking back over her shoulder as Michelle guided the dildo tip to her ass. She gasped as Michelle eased the first inch in, the gripped her hips helping her to lower herself down onto the shaft.

“Oh, OH, OHHH” she gasped, as about 6 inches made the way up her backside, panting and gasping as each inch slid in.

Lucy held her arms supporting her as her ass stretched and filled with the dildo.

“Ngghh ohhh soo big, its soo big” Jen panted as 10 inches slid up her ass, she shrieked and cried as her asshole stretched over the last 2 inches.

Jen sat her breasts quivering, gripping Michelle’s thighs, with a 12 inch strap on embedded deep in her ass.

“Oh, oh my GOD, oh, oh” she panted, as Lucy stepped back.

“Michelle is gonna bugger you for a while, just to stretch your ass out a bit” Lucy said.

Michelle held her hips tightly and began to thrust up, whilst lifting Jen’s waist.  Slowly she began to fuck her ass with the massive dildo.

“Yesss, ohh shitt, oh, oh, yeasss” Jen groaned as Michelle picked up her pace.

Jen Leant back onto her arms arching her back, thrusting her melon shaped breasts up into the air.  Her hips bounced in Michelle’s grasp as the dildo banged deep into Jen who was screaming obviously coming hard.

“YEAASSSSS!!!! YEAAASSS!!! BUGGER MY ASSS!!! HARDER!! HARDERRR!!!” she screamed.

Twisting her head she looked back over her shoulder snarling at Michelle as she shuddered coming hard.

“YEASSSS!!!! YEEEAASSSS!!!!! YEASSSS!!!!” she shrieked.

Lucy stood in front of her smearing tons of lube over her strap-on.  She lifted Jen’s legs up into the air resting her thighs on her shoulders.

“Ready slave?” she said to Jen, who growled “YESSS” back at her.

Lucy pressed the head of her dildo next to the shaft of Michelle’s, and prodded against Jen’s asshole.  Michelle grasped Jens breasts, and Lucy held her hips, as she popped the dildo in.  Jen screamed in either agony or ecstasy, I wasn’t sure. But the tears rolling down her cheeks soon told me she was screaming in pain.

“Noooo, nooo, tooo much arrgghhh, nooo” she cried, blubbering and wailing.

“Yes slave, relax, relax and you will love it” Lucy sneered.

Lucy paused allowing Jen’s sphincter to stretch and grow accustomed to the 2 dildos, and after a minute or so Jen stopped sobbing and crying.

“Ready?” Lucy asked, “Uh uh” Jen replied.

Lucy eased the dildo down next to Michelle, Jen began shuddering her abdomen twitching as the dildo finally finished deep in her ass.

Michelle was playing with Jen’s breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples.  Lucy held Jens ankles as she began thrusting the dildo back and forth.

“Gnhh, oh, ohh, ohh yesss” Jen gasped as Lucy fucked her ass, soon Michelle began pumping as well as her backside was double fucked.

“Yessss, ohhh, ohh shittt, oh, oh” Jen cried her arms flailing wildly.  Lucy was pushing on Jens ankles bending her over, driving the dildo hard into her, Michelle squeezed her tits hard, pinching tightly on her nipples.

“YEASSS! YES! YES! OH YEASSSS!!!” Jen screamed coming again.  Lucy was viciously rutting the dildo deep into her ass, 6 to 8 inch rams of hard dildo blasting into Jens quivering butthole.

“YEASSSS!!! YEASSSSS YEASSSS!!!” Jen screamed hands clutching at the sofa cushions spasms or pure orgasm hitting her hard.

Lucy released Jens legs and eased her dildo out, Jen cried as her asshole contracted around the single shaft.  Michelle pushed Jen off of her and left her sitting on the sofa as she stood next to Lucy.

“Well slave, we have done what your master asked us too” Lucy said.  She leant over and softly kissed Michelle. ”and it seems he enjoyed the show”

My cock was hard and throbbing as I stroked it watching Jen panting collapsed on the sofa.  Michelle took Lucy by the hand and led her out, as I thanked them for their help.
    Jen looked up at me, face flushed, sweaty hair clinging to her face, panting hard.

“Oh fuck you, you evil, evil man” she gasped, sliding her hand down to rub her ass cheeks, before gently testing her anus with her middle finger. “Jesus my ass is gaping a fucking mile”
    I beckoned Jen over towards me, grinning at her.

“What the hell are you gonna do to me now?” She asked, getting up and walking over to me.  She stood hands on hips, sweat dribbling down her body, nipples hard, large breasts heaving as she still panted recovering from her ordeal.

“Kneel in front of me and squeeze your tits together” I told her.

“Ohh a little titty fucking to get you off eh?” she replied, dropping to her knees before me and scooching forwards.

She squeezed her boobs tightly together, looking up at me as I stroked my cock slowly in front of them.  I pushed my hard shaft up between he sweaty orbs, the warm soft flesh clang to my head as it tunnelled up between them.

“C’mon then baby bang my big titties” she snarled as I began thrusting my cock hard.

Jen squeezed her breasts tightly together pinching her own hard nipples as I held her shoulders down.  My cock was sandwiched tight between her breasts, hot sweaty skin rubbing as I fucked her boobs.
    “Yes baby, shoot your spunk between my tits, you know you want to” she teased.

I pushed hard between her tits gripping my thighs to her chest, rutting hard.  I span Jen over so she was resting back against the sofa, me straddling her body, cock rutting between her breasts.  I reached down and placed my hands on Jen’s holding her tightly as I rammed my cock ferociously between them.
    “Spunk you bastard, spunk hard” She snapped.

I thrust hard and fast between her boobs my balls tightening cum urging up through my cock.  Thick creamy cum blasted forth from my shaft, spurting out thick and hot deep in her cleavage.  Jets of scalding hot semen pumped up between her breasts as I jerked and exploded between Jen’s tits.

“Yessssss” She purred looking down at the white pool of cum bubbling up from between her breasts.

I held her hands tight clasping her tits together whilst my spunk continued to pump out of my cock.  Thick cum was running down over the top of her boobs as finally my orgasm subsided, and I released her breasts from my hands.  Collapsing back away from Jen I watched her sit there admiring her spunk covered breasts, satisfied with her work.
    “Mmm, yes master, look at what you did” she gasped.

Jen gripped her spunk covered left breast and raised it up, dipping her head she flicked her nipple with her tongue, she repeated this with her right breast.  She slowly sucked her right index finger clean of semen, before scooping up another splodge of cum and sucking that down.

“What does my master want me to do next” she asked.

“Meet me in the bedroom, I am in the mood for a good workout, say in 30 minutes, let you get ready for me” I said.

Chlp

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 04:33:40 AM »
Chapter 6

Codes: MF, titfuck, Anal

About 30 minutes later I was waiting in the bedroom when Jen walked in.  She wore the most stunning set of white underwear, her huge balloon breast were squeezed and lifted high in a tight white bra.  A large red silk bow hung from the centre of her breasts and 2 red St George crosses were printed on the cups of her bra.  She also wore a matching pair of white panties, which rode up over her shapely hips accentuating them perfectly.

“Is this to your liking master?” Jennifer asked gesturing to her outfit.

I nodded, and stood up walking over towards her, “I love it” I said.

I stood in front of Jen and gently held the back of her head, leaning in and kissing her.  Softly at first our kiss becoming more ferocious, before breaking off and kissing my way down her neck.  Jen gasped as I softly kissed the bulging tops of her breasts, lapping deep into her cleavage with my tongue.

“Ohh baby, yess that’s nice, ohh yess” Jen sighed.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bed, helping her up onto it I asked her to lay down.

Jen’s ample bosom rose and fell as she panted, anticipating what I had in store.  Stroking my hard cock, I watched Jen laying there, her young lithe body ready to be savaged.  My cock was throbbing as I jerked it, urging me to use Jen.

“Master what are you going to do to me?” Jen asked, looking straight up at me.

I reached down and gripped her chin with me free hand, forcefully I turned her head towards me slightly before squeezing her jaw forcing her mouth open.

“Don’t swallow until I tell you” I said.

“Uhh huh” Jen attempted to say as I held her head still.

I wanked my throbbing cock hard, and within seconds a thick jet of semen gushed out into Jens open mouth.  Jets of hot cum blasted from my erupting cock, filling Jen’s open mouth quickly.  Her tongue darted left and right as the level of the spunk rose up towards her lips, until when I was finally done the white pearly lake of semen just about filled her willing mouth.

“Now play with it” I told her, letting go of her chin and sitting back to watch “but don’t swallow”.

Jen had to keep her head still to stop my cum from spilling out, her eyes darting to look at me as she thought about what she would do.  Jen thrust her tongue up through the gloop and swirled it around for a few seconds, then closed her teeth together.  She hissed a fine spray of cum up and it freckled her face with tiny droplets of semen.  Jen then started blowing bubbles of spunk pressing her lips together and forming large domes of semen between them.  She gargled hard on my spunk to the tune of one of her hit songs ‘Bye-bye Boy’.  I watched her toying with the large lake of spunk in her mouth, revelling in her chance to have some fun with it.

“You may swallow now” I told her after several minutes.

Jen avidly gulped down my seed, smacking her lips cleaning every drop off with her tongue.

“Mmm delicious master” she said “Your semen tasted wonderful”

I walked over to the bed my cock hard again after watching her little show. I lay back next to Jen, and told her “take your knickers off and ride my cock”.

Jen grinned as she rolled over, sliding her white panties off she straddled my thighs.   Taking my hard dick in her hand she guided it to her pussy lips, slowly she inched forwards my cock being eaten up by her tight snatch.  Jen eased herself down onto my shaft until my balls were snuggled tight against her pussy.

“Ohhh yes baby fuck my tight wet pussy” Jen purred.

She reached down and began playing with her clit as my cock throbbed in her hot tight cunt.  Jen was gasping her fingers strumming at her pussy, while I held her hips my dick buried in her pussy.

“YEASSS!!!” She cried as a wave of orgasm hit her body.

Jen was shuddering on top of my cock, one hand clasping at her hair the other rubbing her clit vigorously.  Her whole body quaked as her orgasm travelled through it.

“YEASSSS!!!! YEASSSS!!! YEASSSS!!!” she growled.

I moved my hands up to Jens waist and pulled her down so she was leaning over me.  I Began driving my cock into her wet pussy as the last shivers of her orgasm passed.

“Ohhh fuck me master, fuck me hard” she gasped.
    I pumped my dick hard into Jen, making her bounce and sway above me.  Her massive breasts tried to escape from her bra, the succulent orbs straining and fighting to flee their imprisonment.
    “Yes, oh oh yes, oh ohh harder, harder” she cried.

Holding her asscheeks firmly in my hands I rammed my shaft deep into her pussy. Harder and harder I thrust, Jen crying and moaning as I pumped her pussy.  She gripped the sheets tight as my cock buried deep into her wet snatch.

“YES!” she cried coming a second time “YES!!!YESSS!!!YESS!!”

I clawed at her asscheeks as she squirmed and bucked on top of me, coming hard.  Her whole body quivered as Jen came for a second time.

“YEAASSSS!! YEASSSSS!!!! SHITTTT!!! YEEAASSS!!!” she howled.

I held her ass tight, as she raised herself upright and sat astride me panting hard.  Sweat trickled down her neck, little beads glistening in her cleavage, and on the top of her mammoth breasts.
    “mmm, thank you master, how may I serve you now” Jenny asked, running her fingers through her hair, flicking it back over her shoulders.

I reached up and started to squeezed her breasts, gripping them hard and crushing the soft flesh in my hands. Jen groaned as I played with her boobs, pinching the nipples through her bra, squeezing the bullet hard teats.

“Ohh, yess, that turns me on sooo much” she gasped, reaching down to play with her clit again.

I continued rubbing her breasts as Jen wanked her pussy, rolling her eyes and trembling, bringing herself to orgasm again.

“YEASSSSSSS!!!! YEASSSS!!!” she howled “FUUUUUCKKERRRR!!! YEASSSS!!!”

I reached around and unfastened her bra, pulling it from her shoulders, letting her large succulent breasts fall free.  Squeezing and pulling at her nipples, I tweaked them hard.  Jen was shaking and moaning as her orgasm subsided, and she growled as I pinched her nipples hard.

“YES” she snarled as I slapped her left breast hard “YES!”

I rapped my palm hard against her breasts, a resounding thwack of skin on skin, leaving a red mark on her soft tanned breast.

“Harder, slap my tits harder, dammm” Jen gasped, licking her hand and rubbing it over the mark.

I slapped her tits again, harder, right across her nipple, she squealed and cried, squeezing her nipples hard.  I licked my fingers and smacked her breasts again, several times leaving them red and glowing.

“Fucker!” Jen snarled “Dirty fucker!” as I slapped her boobs.

I leant up and chewed on her breasts, the nipples were so hard and firm, they pressed hard into my tongue.  Jen clasped my head to her chest as I suckled on her teats.

“Ohh baby, suck them, suck them please, they are on fire after you spanked them” Jen purred.

I enveloped her hard nipples with my lips suckling on them softly, flicking them with my tongue, Jen clasped my head tight, as she groaned and panted revelling in the attention her breasts were getting.

Yesss, oh that’s sooo good, soo good” she whispered.

I rolled Jen over below me, and eased my cock from her pussy, before straddling her chest.  I pushed my cock between her breasts, the slick pussy juice glistening between them.

“Fuck my titties hard, fuck them hard you nasty man” Jen teased, her eyes wide and evil glint in them.

I crushed her breasts around my shaft and began to fuck them, my wet cock easily running between her firm orbs.  Jen stared up at me as I fucked her tits, licking her lips and snorting as I rammed my hard cock into her soft cleavage.

“C’mon fuck them, fuck them baby, I am on fire baby, I am so horny oh fuck” she gasped as I hammered my shaft hard into her soft tit valley.

After having my dick in Jens wet pussy for the last 30 minutes I wasn’t about to last long, and my dick erupted deep between her breasts.  Hot scalding cum pulsed from my shaft filling her cleavage before my thrusts took me to the top of her breasts.  Cum sprayed forth splattering her face and chin, thick white globs raining down over her pretty visage.

She gasped and groaned as my orgasm drenched her face, and filled her cleavage with spunk, until finally I was finished.

“Wow boy, that was an impressive load, you got me good” she said, as I released her breasts from my hands and lay back beside of her.

Jen sat up onto her knees and looked at me, thick white cum glistening on her face.  Grinning she played with her glistening spunk covered nips.  She licked her lips savouring my semen, as she rolled her eyes in pleasure at pinching her nipples.

“Ohh dammn I feel nasty” she gasped, shuddering as she groped her white cum streaked breasts hard.

My cock was now rock hard looking at a cum covered slut playing with her massive boobs.  Getting up off of the bed I stood looking at Jen, “Stand up and come over here” I said to her.

Jen followed my instructions getting up from the bed and walking over towards me. “Put your hands on the wall” I told her, Jen leant over slightly placing her hands on the wall.

I reached down and spread her legs, making her gasp, gripping her ass cheeks I spread them nudging my cock to her sphincter.

“Ugggn you bastard, c’mon fuck my shitter, fuck me hard, dammn I am horny” Jen gasped.

Her ass parted easily as my cock pushed against it, Lucy and Michelle had worked her over well.  My cock drove its way up into her backside until my crotch was nestled tightly on her buttocks.
    “Yeeeasss, Yeasssss, oh, oh, yeassss” she growled looking back at me.

I gripped her hips and slammed my cock hard up her ass, pounding her with all my strength. I clawed at her soft asscheeks as I drove my dick hard into her, making her jerk forwards as my crotch slammed against her.

“Fucck me, fuuuucck me” she growled louder, as my dick assaulted her ass.

Jen started slamming the wall, her legs buckling and trembling, a powerful orgasm hitting her body.  This sent me over the edge and I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her up pumping my seed deep into her bowels.

“YEEASSSS!!!! YEASSSSS!!!! YEAAAASSSS!!!” Jen howled, coming hard.

She tossed her head violently as torrents of spunk flooded the depths of her ass. Her hands slapped the wall, over and over as her body twitched and bucked, my arms tight around her torso holding my spurting cock deep inside of her.

“YES! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK YEASSSSS!!!!” she cried.

Eventually she stopped wriggling and relaxed, my cock shrinking in her ass, my semen spent.

“Oh master you know that I needed that soo badly” she panted.

Picking her up, my soft dick clamped tightly by her sphincter, I carried Jen over to the bed.  Pushing her down so she was bent over the edge, I collapsed on top of her.

“I hope you are super horny slut,” I said to her “cos I am gonna keep fucking your dirty little ass until I have cum 5 times!”

“Bastard, “ Jen snarled “why do you always have to use my ass?”

“Oh I am gonna use much more than that today” I replied.

I held her waist down onto the bed, as my cock got hard swelling and stretching in her ass.  Jen groaned as my thick dick once again stretched her sphincter wide.  I pulled my cock out of her ass so the head pressed against her gaping butthole, then rammed it deep back inside of her.

“Nggghh” she gasped, the length of my cock forced deep up her ass, “OHhhhhh”.

Jen grasped the sheets, as I fiercely buggered her, her fingers gripping tightly to the material.  I held her down onto the mattress driving my entire weight into her ass, my hard cock sawing back and forth into her.

“OHHHH!!! YEASSS!!!! YEAAASSSS!!!” screamed a super horny Jen, all that attention on her breasts had made her incredibly randy.

I continued rodgering her hard and fast, her anus spasming around my cock, her body trembling Jen howling in ecstasy.

“YEAAASSSS!!!! YEEAAASSS!!! YEEEASASSSSS!!!” she screamed loudly.

My cock exploded for a second time deep inside of Jen, and I collapsed on top of her, my weight pinning her to the bed and my balls pumped a huge load of semen deep up her ass.  My cock twitched again and again hot spunk filling Jens back passage, as he gaped and panted beneath me.

My torrent of spunk finally abated, and I eased up off of Jen resting on my arms.  Leaning down I softly kissed her neck, kissing my way down her spine.  She purred  contentedly for a second before remembering my cock was still in her asshole.

“oh fuck, my ass is full of spunk, shit your giving me a cum enema!” She panted.

I held her around her waist and rolled her over, Picking her up I carried her to the dressing table, where I told her to empty the large bowl of fruit and pick up the bowl.  Sitting back on the bed I got her to put it on the floor below us.

“Now it’s time for you to do some work” I said.

Jen was bent over her hands on her knees, my cock getting hard in her ass for a third time.  Jen was panting, gasping as my dick stretched her cum filled ass.

“Oh, oh, oh, ohhh” she gasped, slowly shifting up and down on my length.

I stroked her sweaty soft back as my dick eased into her, she controlled the speed as she reamed herself.  Jen eased up and down her tight sphincter wanking my shaft, as her ass ate up my prick.  Cum ran down my balls out of her backside dripping into the bowl as Jen fucked my cock.

“Ghhh, oh oh, oh, baby yes” she panted.  I rubbed my hands over her soft back stroking her skin, tugging gently on her fine blonde hair as she worked her booty.

“Ohh, ohh, my ass, ohh, oh yes, your cock feels sooo nice in my ass” Jen panted, looking back over her shoulder she grinned, whilst working her marvellous backside up and down my dick.

The bowl below us was half full, after most of my semen had dripped from her ass, I slapped her hard on the backside.  “Faster bitch” I said, and Jen did as she was told.

She bounced ferociously on my shaft, her ass rising and falling to meet my dick.  Jen was groaning and her legs started to buckle as she rammed her ass down on my cock.  The feeling of her pulsating ass, and howling body resting on my dick was too much and my  balls emptied their cargo once more.

“YEASSSSSS!!!! YEASASSSSSS!!” Jen howled her legs collapsing.  She sat on my exploding cock screaming loudly as her whole body shook in orgasm.

“YEEASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! YEEEEEEAAAASSSSSS!” she screamed.

My scalding semen shot up her ass before running back down and dripping off of my balls into the bowl.  I gripped Jens shoulders and held her up as the final shudders of orgasm left her.

“Oh, oh baby, that’s it, I can’t that’s three times you have shot up my asshole, I don’t think I can take anymore.” She gasped.

I reached around to grasp her breasts in my hands holding her close to me, whilst squeezing the large soft orbs.  She gasped as I gripped them tight, before softly kissing her neck.
Look down” I said to her, softly nuzzling her, “what do you see?”

“A bowl full of cum that has been3 shot up my ass” she gasped.

“now look in the mirror in front of us,  reach down and play with your tight little pussy and tell me what you want to do with that bowl of spunk” I said.

Jen ran both hands down to her wet cunt, and slowly started to play with herself.  I held her boobs tightly, as she stared straight ahead watching herself in the mirror.

“Well I would love to pour it all over my body, rub it into my breasts, over my face, into my hair”  she said describing her fantasy. “savour the smell of it, the feel of the sticky lumpy spunk all over my body.”

My cock was rock hard again, making Jen gasp as it became erect in her ass.  Jen was rubbing her pussy fast sticking 2 fingers up her cunt, frigging it madly.

“Ohh just the thought of all that dirty lumpy spunk running down my tits, slippery cum all over my hard nipples, ohh that turns me on” she gasped.

I could feel her fingers rubbing my shaft as they drove in and out of her pussy, my dick throbbing and twitching in her tight ass.  Jen was growling and gasping, as she neared another orgasm.
“OHHHh YES! YES! YES YES! YES!” she spat, gasping for air as her body convulsed. “YESSSSSS!!!!”

Her breasts quivered, nipples like bullets, pressing into my palms as I cupped her orbs in my hands.  1 hand pumped 2 fingers fiercely in to her pussy, the other furiously rubbed her clit as she came hard.

“YEEEAASSSS!!! She screamed, her  pussy clamping hard on her fingers, a tremendous wave of pleasure rolling down her body. “YEAAAASSSSSSSSAASSSSSSS!!!!”

Jen was gasping and panting trying to catch her breath, as I twisted and tweaked her nipples.  Pinching her areola hard, she gasped and shuddered a mini orgasm following her main climax.  I told her to rub my cock with the fingers in her pussy, until I came.

“Ohh master, you want o cum again, ohh do it spunk up my ass again.” Jen teased.  Her fingers rubbed against my shaft, the thin membrane of skin allowing me to feel every soft caress.

“Oh, go on honey, do it blast your spunk deep up my shitter” Jen purred and she rubbed her fingers over my cock shaft.

She pushed her hand deeper into her pussy until her fingers rubbed and stroked my cockhead as it nestled deep up her ass.  She was watching us in the mirror, staring intently at her dishevelled appearance.

“Damn I look like a whore” she gaped, flicking her free hand through her sweaty matted hair.

I clamped my fingers down onto her teats, pinching them hard, causing her to squeal in delight.  Her fingers worked on my cock, as she tightened her sphincter on my shaft, my balls were churning about to unload.

“Shitt, you nasty bastard” Jen gasped as I groped her boobs hard, spurting my hot cum deep up her ass.

My dick spurted thick hot jets of spunk deep into Jennifer’s bowels, filling her ass for a fourth time with my cum.  Her fingers stroked my shaft helping me, urging me to give her more semen.

“Ohhh yes baby my ass is full again.” She gasped.

My eruption subsided and Jen sat on my lap legs spread wide, gasping as I groped her breasts.  She sucked her pussy juice covered fingers, as she sighed contentedly.

“Ohh master my ass is full again, ohhh so hot, hot sticky spunk” she said chuckling.

My cock shrank and as it did so, my spunk dribbled down over my balls, into the bowl, draining slowly from her butt.  She cooed as her ass was slowly emptied again, the milky semen filling the bowl.

“Let’s put this somewhere safe” I said, as Jen bent forwards and picked up the bowl.  Once again I carried her over to the dressing table where she set the bowl down.

I walked back over to the bed and sat down again, softly I stroked Jens back.  She gasped as I span her around on my soft cock, until she sat astride me facing towards me now. I kissed her softly, then harder, gripping her shoulders pulling her close.  Jen kissed me back, and for 5 or so minutes we sat there making out.

Jen broke our kiss, gasping as my cock once again stretched her ass, I was hard and deep up her ass.

“Ohh baby, shoot that last load deep up my shitter, bugger me hard then empty your balls inside me” She gasped.

I edged us closer to the side of the bed and lowered Jen back between my legs.  She eased down until she rested on her shoulders and back, and I bent her legs up over her.  Gripping her thighs I spread her legs wide rubbing her pussy as my cock twitched in her ass.

“Ohhhh” she gasped, gripping her nipple tweaking them as she looked up at me.

I held her thighs and pulled my cock out until the tip of my cock just rested in her sphincter.  Then pushed my whole shaft deep in her ass again, Jens eyes widened and nostrils flared every time I drove my length up her ass.

“Ohhhh, ohhh, oh yes” she panted.

I held her thighs firmly keeping her legs splayed as I drove my cock hard and deep into her ass.  My balls slapped on her back as my dick assaulted her back passage, her tight sphincter being stretched with each stroke.

“Yes, oh yes, yes bugger me, bugger me” she gasped, her teeth were clenched and she was hissing fiercely as I boned her backside.

I held her thighs tightly her legs spread to almost 180 degrees, her legs shook violently as her whole body shook in orgasm.

“YEASSSSS!!!!! YEAASSSS!!!! YEASSSSSS!!!” she howled, her sphincter spasming on the base of my shaft.  I gripped her thighs and held my dick hilt deep in her ass, as Jen hissed and howled coming.

Jens boobs were flecked with spit as she gripped each nipple tight and squeezed whilst her orgasm continued.  Jens eyes rolled up into her skull as she howled and gasped.

“YEASSSSS!!!! FUCCCKKKEEERRR!!! YEASSSSS!!!!!!”

Her body stopped trembling, and Jens eyes returned to looking up at me, so I held her waist and picked her up. Laying her on her back on the bed, I told her to get up onto her knees.

“Ohh master, please cum again, please finish this” she gasped, as we repositioned ourselves.

I looked down at Jens gorgeous ass, and gripped her hips, before starting to bugger her.  She was gasping and crying as my cock pounded her backside relentlessly. Her supple back undulated below me as she rocked on all four as a result of my strokes.

“Oh, oh, oh yes, oh, oh, oooohhh” she gasped as I did some serious damage to her ass.

I knelt tightly up behind Jen and let go of her hips, my dick deep up her ass I thrust steadily bouncing her back and forth below me. WHACK, I slapped her ass cheek, making her shriek, WHACK again I spanked her hard.

“Shit, oh master spank this naughty little whore” she teased.

I rapped her ass again and again, until it was bright red, Jen shrieked and cried every time I hit her buttocks, her fists clawing at the sheets.  I was getting incredibly turned on by the sight of Jen being spanked, and I gripped her hips preparing for my finale.

“Yesss, do it, do it now baby” she teased, realising what I was about to do.

I held her still and hammered my cock home, furiously fucking her asshole.  My hips were a blur as Jen screamed and came ferociously as a response to my buggering.

“YEASSSSS!  YEASS! YES! YES! YEAAAAASSSS!!!” she cried.

My cock pulsed forth a torrent of semen for the fifth time, I stabbed deep up her anus, her sphincter clamped strongly around the base of my dick.  She bucked and shuddered screaming loudly.

“FUCCCCKKKK YESSSSS!!!! YEASASSSSSSS!!!” she howled.

My balls were finally spent, another huge load deposited deep inside of Jen, She collapsed to the bed, me on top of her, both of us exhausted and panting.  We lay there gasping for air, my cock soft in her ass, until finally I eased out of her and rolled over beside her.

“Ohh shit” she groaned, laying on the bed completely spent, “shit you just assaulted my ass”.

I leant across and kissed her back, pushing her straggly hair aside I moved onto her neck, causing her to groan, before rolling her over to softly kiss her lips.

“Well done slave” I praised her, “now go make yourself look beautiful, your sexiest yet, and take that bowl with you, meet me in the kitchen in 30 minutes”.

Jen staggered up to her feet, and wobbled out of the room carrying the bowl full of spunk, still recovering.

I showered and washed, before going to the kitchen, for a drink and snack.  I was ready and recovered by the time Jen arrived.

“Hello Master” she said, walking into the kitchen carrying the bowl of spunk.

Jen had a black silk dressing gown on, covering her body, her long blonde hair washed and dried, cascaded over her shoulders, slightly wavy, her dark roots showing.

“I hope you like my outfit” she said setting the bowl down, and peeling off her robe.

Jen had a small black bra, with pink ribbon ties, and matching panties.  Her breast spilled out from the cups which must have been at least a size if not 2 sizes too small.

“What do you think” she asked.

“Perfect slave” I replied, “now sit”.

Chlp

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 04:34:57 AM »
Chapter 7

Codes: MF, Anal, cum drinking

Jen sat at the table, as I walked behind her, running my hand over her soft shoulder, through her fine hair.  I opened a kitchen cupboard  and took out a champagne flute.  Dipping it into the bowl I filled it with cum.  In the time since it was filled the bowls contents had settled, most of the semen was now clear with a milky layer at the bottom of the bowl.

“How does hour old cold spunk taste Slave” I said handing her the glass.

Jen took it from me, and sniffed the sample, making a grimace, she looked repulsed.

“That smells foul, you are soo evil.” She said.  Before lifting the glass  to her lips and pouring the contents into her mouth.  She retched and gagged, trying to swallow it, almost puking several times, before getting the lot down.

“Ugggh, that was foul” she said.

“Well you will pleased to hear you won’t have to drink anymore” I said.

“Sit up straight” I told her “now rest your boobs on the table”

Jen sat bolt upright, and lowered her breasts until they lay on the tabletop.  Her cleavage swelled and burst forth over the top of her bra, the 2 orbs of Jens boobs looked superb.

I lifted her chin up until her head tilted right back before picking up the bowl.  Slowly I tipped some of the contents down her neck and over her breasts, the clear semen glistening and pooling between her boobs. Stopping after I had covered the tops of her breast, and a large pool had formed between them.

“Take off your bra and rub it in” I told her.

Jen unfastened her bra and rubbed the cold semen all over her breasts.  Her nipples stood upright, and she gasped as she rubbed the cum all over her tits.  The glistened and shone, as she arched her back squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples.

“Turn around and strip” I told her, she span on the stool to face away from the table, and kicked off her panties.

I picked up the bowl and held it in front of her, “Give it a stir” I said.

Jen put her hand into the bowl, up to her wrist and stirred the contents around.  The sediment at the bottom mixed with the rest until once again it looked milky and hazy.

Lifting the bowl above her head I poured the contents down over Jen, it clang to her hair, and ran over her shoulders, before oozing down her tits and dripping off onto her thighs and then the floor.  She shivered and gasped as the cold concoction covered her body, her hair sticking to her face and back.

“Ghhhhahhh” she gasped as I emptied the bowl “Uhhhkkk”

She cleared the cum from her face flicking her wet hair back before blinking her eyes open. Running her hands down her body, she rubbed the slimy mess all over her toned lithe form.

“Ohh does my master like it when I am covered in his seed?” she gasped, running her hand up over her breasts squeezing them together.

“You may leave now, go and shower again, then put the same outfit back on and meet me in the lounge.” I told her.

A very messy Jen left the kitchen and walked off to clean up once more.

I left and went into the lounge, awaiting Jens arrival, for her next little bit of torture.

It wasn’t long only 10 minutes or so before Jen came back, I was sitting in the chair when she arrived.

“Sit on my lap” I said to her, spreading my legs so she could sit between them.

Jen sat on the chair and relaxed back against my chest, her blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, I reached around to hold her hands.  Nuzzling her neck, kissing it softly, I made Jen sigh contentedly, before stroking her soft thighs with our interlocked hands.

“Master, that’s nice, why are you being so nice to me?” Jen asked.

“I thought you deserved a break before we have lunch, so I want you to tell me about yourself  slave, tell me one of your dirtiest encounters” I replied.

“Mmmm, Ok, that sounds like fun” Jen said.

“Well, just after I left Brookside, when I had started my pop career,” Jen said. “I was backstage at a photo shoot, me and these 4 male dancers.  The photographer had to go out for a bit so we broke for lunch.  I was just getting back from the ladies when I overheard the guys talking about me.”

I reached up and began to grope her mammoth breasts with my hands, crushing them tightly as Jen gasped before continuing her tale.

“Ohh master, you know that turns me on,” Jen gasped, then returned to her story “ One guy was saying how much I turned him on and how he would love to bang me, whilst another commented on how he would love to fuck my big tits”.  Jen squealed as I pinched her left nipple hard through her bra.

“I interrupted them all chatting, and they looked extremely embarrassed that I had heard them.  That soon changed however, when I peeled my top off and squeezed my tits in the face of one of them before asking him to fuck them for real”

Slipping one hand down Jens body, I snaked my fingers into her panties and started to play with her pussy.  She gasped and shuddered slightly as my fingers rubbed her clit hard.

“Well they had their trousers off and hand cocks out in about 30 seconds, and were queuing up to bang my titties.  I lay back on the ground whilst they took turns fucking my big boobs, but they and I wanted more.”

Jen was getting really wet and horny as I played with her norks, and clit.  She was gasping as she continued telling me about her fun. “I told them I wanted fucking, and they were more than happy to oblige, I was banged hard for an hour or more, before each of them blasted a nice creamy load into my mouth.”

Jen trembled screaming, cumming hard.  Her body shook in my arms as I strummed on her pussy, and groped her boobs.  Her body shuddered her knuckles white as she gripped tightly to the arms of the chair.

She settled back into my arms, sighing contentedly, “Mmm master did you enjoy my story?” she asked.

My hard cock nudging the base of her spine was all that she needed to know that I had.  I returned my hands to her breasts whilst poking her back with my hard on.

“ohh master, not up my ass again” she gasped as my cock nudged her backside” “I am so stretched you could probably get your whole fist up there!”

“Now there’s an idea” I replied, lifting her up off of me, before bending her over the arm of the sofa.

“fuckk noo, nboo way” she screamed kicking her legs as I held her down. I spanked her backside hard, before yanking down her panties.

“Not again, please, please not again, my ass can’t take it” she pleaded.

Pushing my fingers up into her wet pussy, I smeared her asshole with her girl cum, lubing her up for my hand.  I pressed 3 fingers to her butt and it gave, easily taking them, pressing down to the knuckle several times I worked the slippery juices into her.  She gasped and hissed as I probed her backside, squealing when a forth finger joined in.

“Fuuuckkk” she gasped as I pressed my thumb to her asshole, then eased my hand into her ass.

“You were right, I can fit my whole hand up your ass!” I said, as my fist disappeared up Jens butt.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK” Jen screamed, as her sphincter clamped down around my wrist trapping my hand up inside of her.

Jen was howling like a banshee her ass vice like around my fist, spasming and clenching tight.  Her legs were shaking and buckling as I tried to ease myself out of her rectum.

“FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!” she screamed, ”FUUUCKKKEERR!!!” as I wrenched my fist out of her, tearing her iron sphincter ring open.  With a loud pop my hand came free, and her stretched open asshole gaped at me.

“Oh thank you,” she panted, turning her head to look at me, tears had streaked her makeup where she was crying with pain.

She shakily stood up and, walked out to the doorway, “Meet me in the kitchen then, your waitress will be serving you lunch.” She panted.

About 15 minutes later a refreshed Jen walked into the Dining room, she had on the pink waitress uniform she had worn the week before, unbuttoned down to show off her spectacular cleavage,
skirt almost non- existent her shiny things and long legs on show.

“So wadda you want bub?” she asked in her American drawl.  Wiggling across the room to perch on the table beside of me, crossing her legs teasing me with a view of her soft thighs.

“A club sandwich and a chocolate milkshake” I said, “you get yourself whatever you fancy”

“Mmm, what do I fancy” she said leaving for the kitchen.

“Come back here and entertain me while we wait for our lunch” I said as she left.

Jen returned a minute later, “it will be about 15 minutes” she said, perching on the table once again.

“Well then, how shall we entertain ourselves for a while” she asked coyly.

Bending over the table she rested her on her elbows, whilst wiggling that lovely ass at me. “You wanna fuck a tarty waitress?” she teased.

Pushing her skirt up over her waist I pulled off her pink knickers, before parting her thighs with my hands.  Pressing my hard cockhead to her pussy lips she gasped as I sank deep into her wet snatch.

“Ohhh yesss, fuck me, fuck me hard” she groaned as my crotch nestled against her buttocks, my length deep inside of her.

I rutted away hard at Jen, as she rocked to meet my thrusts, her wet pussy loving the feeling of being fucked. Jen gripped the far edge of the table as I boned her, gasping and groaning in pleasure.

“Yes, do it fuck me, fuck me harder” Jen gasped, as I rammed home my cock, balls slapping on her thighs.

Jen continued to gasp and groan until her body started to buck and twitch in orgasm, loud cries of “YESSSSSSS!!!!” and “OH! OH! OOOHHH!!” signalled she had reached her climax.

I gripped her hips and frantically banged away at her pussy, as she screamed in pleasure her body peaking, senses scrambled. “OHHH FUCKKK!!! FUCKKK YESSSSS!!!” she cried.

My hard shaft pulsed as I injected spurts of hot jism into her cunt, filling her pussy with spunk. Jen yelped as my seed shot up inside of her wet freshly orgasmed pussy.

“Yesssssss” she gasped contentedly as I twitched my last bolt inside of her, before falling forwards to rest on top of her.

“Let me get our Lunch” she panted as I eased out from her. She adjusted her uniform and left to go to the kitchen.

She came back a minute or so later with a tray, she had 2 club sandwiches for us, a large chocolate milkshake and an empty milkshake glass.

“I thought I might have a protein shake, if you can manage” she said with a grin before kneeling down and sucking on my soft cock.

Her wet sucking whore mouth soon had my shaft springing to life, and Jen set the glass down next to her.  She released my cock from her lips and grasped it in her hand, wanking me whilst playing with her tits through her clothes with the other.

“C’mon baby, give your whore a semen shake, I want some baby batter with my sandwich” she teased, my cock twitching in her hand.

Spitting on my shaft to lubricate her strokes, she groped each of her breasts hard pinching the nipple tight.

“that’s it, just think of all those dirty tasks you have planned for me for the rest of today, then shoot your load in this glass so I can have a drink with my lunch” she said.

The sight of this beautiful blonde on her knees in front of me jerking my cock into a glass to drink was too much.  Jen picked up the glass and aimed my spurting dick into it, thick creamy pulses of spunk filled the glass to nearly the top, and Jen wiped the remnants of my shrinking cocks cargo in the rim.

“Well done babe” Jen said standing up “Now let’s have some lunch”.

She sat down opposite me, and dropped her straw into my cum, taking a long slurp, she swallowed my spunk “ahh nice and salty, perfect” she said.

Sitting down we chatted over lunch, Jen talking about this and that for about 30 minutes or so.  She relished her semen drink, and quickly ate her sandwich.  When we were done, Jen cleared the table before returning to see what I had in store for her.

“Well then master, what would you like your slave to do next?” she asked.

“I want you to bend over the table so I can fuck your tight wet pussy again” I told her.

“Oh yes please master I really enjoyed that” she said eagerly bending over the table.

I stepped up behind her and once again pushed into her pussy, gripping her hips for more leverage I fucked her hard.  I banged away at her pussy, Jen gasping and moaning until I reached the point of nearly shooting my load.  I eased my cock from her at that moment and rushed around to stand in front of her.

“Oh master, please cum inside me again, why did you stop?” Jen asked, looking disappointed.

I groaned and my spurting dick blasted a thick rope of white spunk onto the table directly below of where Jen was leaning, I splattered the table, leaving big glistening pools of spunk in front of Jen.

“Ever snorted anything?” I asked Jen, as she stood up.

“Fuck no I never touch drugs” she replied.

“Well now you can snort my spunk” I told her.

She leant down and pressed her nose into the largest pool, and sniffed up a huge wad of spunk.  Coughing and choking she stood up, “Fuck oh fuck that burns” she spluttered.

Bending down she took another big snort of cum, coughing she continued until every large pool was gone.  Jen then licked the remaining few drops from the table.

“Wow that was soo intense” she gasped.

“Meet us in the poolroom in 15, I want to see the bikini babe you are famous for being” I said.

Chlp

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 04:36:28 AM »
Chapter 8

Starring: Jennifer Ellison, Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder

Codes: MF, FF, MFF, Anal, Titfuck, Throatfuck, DP, DAP

Jen arrived in the poolroom, wearing a stunning orange bikini.  Her fabulous breast cupped perfectly to show an ample cleavage, high cut black bottoms with matching orange trim.

“All alone?” she asked.

“Not now” said a voice from behind her.

Lucy and Michelle walked in behind Jen, carrying a load of goodies with them.  Lucy had a tight black string bikini on, whilst Michelle wore a Red and white St George’s style bikini.

“hope you are ready, cos you are ours for the next hour” Michelle said grinning.

“yeah nothing like a fresh young slut to play with” Lucy added.

“Now lye down here” Michelle instructed, helping Jen onto the lounger. “And tip your head back”, Jens hair cascaded down to the floor as she lay looking up into the sky.

Michelle and Lucy took a long dildo each and stood above Jen , both looking down at her. “open your mouth slut” Lucy said.

Michelle and Lucy both eased a dildo down their throats,  Lucy working it in and out before spitting a large wad out into Jen’s mouth.  She was so shocked she didn’t know what to do, just wafted her arms about in a panic.  “Hold it in your mouth bitch, don’t you dare spit it out” Lucy said, gripping Jens head and holding it back down over the edge of the lounger.

Michelle coughed up a thick wad and spat it down dripping into Jens open mouth.  Jen was panting fast through her nose, as Lucy and Michelle stood above her taking it in turns to spit into her mouth.

Lucy worked hard with one deep thrust and spat up a huge sticky wad of spit, it splattered into Jen’s mouth, “Oh boy that was a good one”.  Michelle followed it with several more spit balls.  The girls then took turns throat fucking each other with the dildo’s.

Spit brimmed up over the edges of Jen’s mouth as she lay there eyes wide, in shock at this treatment.  Lucy and Michelle both stroked Jens face before bending down sucking up at Jens mouthful, and then spitting it back.

“Swallow it all slut, swallow all of our spit” Lucy said, “Yes Jen, be a good slave and swallow every drop” Michelle added.

Jen screwed up her eyes and forced herself to swallow, every cold lumpy bit of spit down her throat as she urged and nearly threw up.

“Gooood girl” Lucy praised softly kissing her.

Michelle fastened the strap on back on, and helped Jen up. “Strap on the other please, and help me to double fuck Lucy”

Lucy peeled off her bikini and revealed her magnificent figure, huge breasts bouncing proud as Michelle lay on her back on the lounger.  Lucy straddled the strap on and eased her pussy down over it until all 14 inches were in her wet pussy.

“Ohhh fuck that’s good” she gasped.

“Ok, now Lucy where is the lube?” Jen asked looking around.

“Ohhh no lube babe, just fuck my ass” Lucy growled replying.

Lucy leant forwards kissing Michelle fiercely as Jen straddled the lounger behind Lucy.  She drummed the hard dildo on Lucy’s buttocks before pressing the head to her dry asshole.  Lucy broke her kiss with Michelle, “Put it in!” she snapped.

Jen pressed to Lucy’s ass, thrusting hard.  Her sphincter burst open and Jen drove in.   Lucy screamed loudly, howling and crying as Jen drove all the way in.  As she rested ontop of Lucy, she didn’t really know if she should start fucking.

“Fuck her ass Jen” Michelle said, cradling a sobbing Lucy in her arms.

Lucy was crying and wailing as Jen started to slam the dildo up her.  Michelle was kissing her tears away as they rolled down her face, as Jen rutted hard up Lucy’s ass.

“FUUUCKKK!” Lucy screamed as Jen rammed her ass, she sobbed and cried as Michelle tried to comfort her.

Jen continued to pound her, a sadistic grin on her face, she was really into making Lucy scream.

“You nasty slut” Michelle said, watching Jen. “She is getting off on destroying your asshole”

Lucy was gasping and sniffing as her tears stopped, she started to scream in pleasure.

“Yes, yeassss, yeeesssssss” she cried, as Jen drove the strap on in.

Michelle grabbed Lucy’s head holding it to face hers. “Fucking cum bitch” she snarled.

Lucy’s eyes were rolling up into her skull, as she shook and bucked cumming hard.

“YEAAASS!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YEASSS!!” she cried.

Jen rutted the dildo deep into Lucy’s ass, as she shrieked and gasped cumming. Her body was shaking as she came, her hands clutching tight to the back of the lounger.

“YEASSSSS!!!! YESSSSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!!” Lucy screamed.

Michelle stroked her hair, as Lucy calmed form her climax, panting and gasping for breath.  “OK Jen stop” she said.

Jen collapsed ontop of Lucy, leaning down and kissing her on the back of her neck.  Lucy gasped as Jen eased up and out of her ass, standing next to both Lucy and Michelle.
“What now Mistresses?” she asked.

“Did you enjoy fucking my ass?” Lucy asked, easing up off of Michelle, “Did you?”

“Well yes if you ask I did” Jen replied.

“Well bitch, turnabout is fair play, so give me that strap on and get naked” Lucy said.

Jen unfastened to dildo and peeled off her bikini, her large breast glistened with sweat, nipples hard and excited.  Lucy strapped on the dildo, and took Michelle’s place, sitting further up the lounger.  Michelle removed her strap on and bent down, sucking on Lucy’s shaft.  She sucked and choked on it, coating it in spit, before helping move Jen into place.

“Sit on the monster Jen” Michelle instructed, moving her so she sat facing away from Lucy.

“FUUUCCKKKK!!” Jen howled as the tip of the dildo eased into her ass, “FUCK OH FUCK!”  Michelle steadied her, Lucy held her hips as she slowly sat on the shaft.

“MOTHERFUCKKKAAAAA!!!” She squealed as about 10 inches were up her ass.  She gasped quickly as the final 4 disappeared up herb butt.

“Big eh bitch?” Lucy teased, reaching around and twisting Jens nipples.

Spreading Jens legs Michelle lay down in front of her pussy, clamping her lips down over her clit, Jen howled as Michelle started to flick her bean.

“Ohh you make too much noise tart” Lucy said, “We need something to shut you up”.

I straddled the lounger and slapped my cock hard on her moaning face.  “Yeah face fuck the slut, as hard as you can, empty you r balls down her throat” Lucy instructed.

She hooked Jens arms behind her back holding her steady, as I pushed my hard cock into her mouth.   Michelle kept up her assault on Jens clit, her legs were kicking wildly from the assault.
“go on, skullfuck the bitch, make her choke”  Lucy urged me.

Sliding my cock back along her tongue I slipped it down her throat as she let out her next cry.  She struggled in Lucy’s grasp, but soon accepted my thrusts.  Holding her head I rammed my cock down Jen’s throat, making her cough and gargled.

“Fuck yeah” Lucy gasped as Jen coughed up a thick wad of spit.

Michelle added 2 fingers to Jen’s pussy, whilst still continuing her oral assault.  Jen bucked arching her back and shuddering, she came hard.  I rammed my cock down her screaming throat, balls squashed against her chin. She gagged several thick spurts of spit out the side of my dick, they trickled down her cheeks and onto her breasts.

“cum bitch, cum hard. “ Lucy gasped, holding a struggling Jen.

Michelle started to rub her clit with her thumb, whilst flicking it with her tongue.

“Ohh Chelle, she is a slut, we have to have a day with her” Lucy gasped.

I was fucking Jens throat hard, my hands wrapped in her hair, my balls were just about to explode, as I drove deep into her throat.  Holding her head tight to my crotch, I came, shooting thick hot bolts of spunk down Jen’s throat. More and more cum pulsed down her neck, as I held her to my balls.

“Fuck yeah drain those balls baby” Lucy urged.

Jen struggled and coughed as my shots filled her gullet.  She half puked up a huge couple of wads of spit and semen, trying to breath around my shrinking shaft.

“Ohh yeah baby” Lucy praised as I removed my cock.

Jen Gasped for air, spitting and croaking as her throat was free of my cock.  Michelle was still avidly working on her pussy, and her legs kicked and bucked as she came for a second time.
“FUUUCKKKKK!!!! FUCCCCKKKKK!” she gasped.

Lucy released her arms and moved her hands around to Jens slimy breasts, pinching her trembling nipples.

“YEASSSSSSS!!!!!! OOOOOHH YEASSSSSSS!!! Jen howled as she came.

Michelle, looked up easing her fingers from Jens pussy, she sat up in front of Jen and presented her fingers to Jens Lips.  Jen avidly sucked them, savouring the taste of her own juices.

“Ohh aren’t we messy” Michelle said looking down at Jens glistening slimy body.

“Oh yeah she got throat fucked good” Lucy purred.

Michelle kissed her way down Jen’s cleavage, slurping at the thick strands of spit as she went.  She sucked up several massive wads of spit from Jens boobs, before coming back up to look at Jen.  Opening her mouth she gargled the spit before swallowing it.

“Ohhh, lumpy!” Michelle gasped forcing it down.

Jen was wide eyed, and gasping, wriggling on the dildo that was deep in her ass. “Shit that is soo big, I have never had anything so far up my ass” she cried.

“That’s good cos you are gonna have another one join it!” Lucy said.

“Noooo” Jen gasped in reply as Lucy moved them further down the Lounger until he lay on her back.

Michelle was getting strapped in, and working a large amount of lube over the dildo.  Lucy was playing with Jen’s breasts, warming her up, the long shaft of her strap on still deep up Jen’s ass.

“Nice and lubed” Michelle said squirting lube all over Jens ass, and the shaft of Lucy’s Dildo.

“Fuccck” Jen gasped as Lucy pinched her nipples hard, lifting her tits up by them.

Michelle pushed the head of her dildo to Jens asshole, she forcefully pressed it in.  Jen screamed as her ass was forced to stretch, 2 massive shafts now in her ass.

“NOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOO!! FUUUCKKKKKK!” Jen howled as Michelle pressed the first 2 inches in.

Lucy squashed her tits, and held her steady as her arms flailed about.  Michelle had hold of her ankles, stopping her from kicking out as she slowly eased a couple more inches in.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCKKKK!!” Jen screamed, tossing her head back.

“Play with your pussy Jen, relax” Lucy urged, and Jen moved her hands down to her cunt.

Michelle kept pushing the shaft in next to Lucy, Jen was rubbing her clit hard, trying to take her attention away for the pain of her ass being torn open.

“NOOO!! NOOOO! OOOOOHH FUCKKKK!!!” she screamed.

Michelle finally rested her crotch against Jen’s, both Michelle and Lucy had a 14 inch dildo to the hilt in Jens back passage.  Her abdomen was twitching, churning as she adjusted to the extreme penetration.

Michelle let go of Jens ankles and leant forwards resting her arms either side of Jen’s body until their noses nearly touched.  “We are gonna DESTROY your ass Jen” she sneered.

Lucy tugged on Jens hair, as Michelle removed her bikini top and rubbed her tits all over Jens.  Lucy started to thrust upwards a few inches, while Michelle held Jens face close to her own.

“FUCK! FUCK!” Jen cried as Lucy rammed the shaft up her ass, Michelle was grinning, kissing Jen as she screamed.

Lucy and now Michelle were both fucking Jen up the ass, she had her head back, and was roaring and screaming her whole body twitching, obviously coming very, very hard.

“YEASSSSSS!!! YEASSSSSS!!! FUUUCKKK YEASSSSSSS!!” she cried.

Michelle now stood more upright and held Jens thighs, driving the shaft home.  Lucy held her hips and vigorously drove her dildo up Jens well lubed ass.  Jen was hissing and squealing as her back passage was drilled by both huge dildos.

“YEASSSS!!! FUCCKKKKK YEASSSSS!!” Jen howled coming again very quickly.

Michelle was really fucking her now, ramming the long shaft deep up her ass, Lucy pounding her fast and shallow.  Jen was on fire her whole body was jerking and spasming as she screamed and shouted coming loudly.

“YESS!! FUCKKKK!! FUCCKKKK!! YESSSSSS!!!” she cried

Lucy and Michelle started deep thrusting in syncro, both pulling out and driving deep at the same time.  Jen howled with each thrust, her sphincter stretched wide.

“Get over here and fuck the sluts tits” Lucy said, pushing Jens breasts together.

I straddled her chest and nudged my cock to the base of her cleavage.  Michelle reached around my chest holding me tight as she buggered Jen.

“Shiiittt, ohhh shiittt” Jen snarled, as her backside was pounded ferociously.

I thrust my hard cock between her sweaty breasts, Lucy clasped them tight around my member.  Jen was staring up at me, spit bubbling from her lips as her ass was being torn.

“Want us to stop bitch! Michelle taunted “Give us 24 hours just like you gave him”

“Oh FUUUCKKK!” Jen screamed as both girls drove balls deep at the same moment, holding there for a few second before sliding all the way out so the tips of their strapons barely entered her ass.

“Give us your services for 1 day and this is over” Lucy continued.

“FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!”  Jen wailed as they drove balls deep again, stretching her sphincter rapidly as they buggered her.

I was pounding her tits watching her fight and struggle as her ass was furiously violated by Lucy and Michelle.

“OK, OK yess, 1 day, please stop” Jen blubbered, as her ass was stretched to its limit.

“When he cums babe” Michelle said.

I fucked her tits, they buggered her ass, tears were running down her cheeks, as I rutted hard.  Jen pulled herself together though, and started to taunt me, as I titfucked her.

“Do it babe, cum between my soft tits, go on do it” she hissed, her body arching as her butt was fucked.

My balls were boiling and I came, fucking her tits hard, cum flying everywhere, splashing her face, Lucy’s face, her neck tits all over everything.

“yesss, yessss thank you, THANK YOU!” Jen screamed.

I collapsed onto her, as Michelle and Lucy stopped fucking, Michelle eased out of Jens ass, causing her to shake and sigh in relief.

“Ohhh fuck” Jen gasped.

Standing up I got off of Jen, Michelle and I helped her up off of Lucy and she shook as the other dildo finally withdrew from her backside. Lucy stood up and walked over next to Michelle, who was kissing Jen.

“Yeahh, we got ourselves a bitch for the day” Lucy said

“Ohh I am looking forwards to it” Michelle said.

“Oh fuck my ass is wrecked” Jen said.

“It’s Ok” I added “ No more anal for you today anyways”

“Thank fuck” Jen said.

“On your knees bitch, suck our cocks before we go” Lucy demanded.

Jen got on her knees in front of Lucy and Michelle, grasping a dildo in each hand she sucked on them alternately.  Lucy and Michelle started making out, groping each others tits while Jen sucked her ass taste off of the strapons.

“MMMmmmnnn” Jen groaned on the shafts.

“Ok babe, she is all yours again for the rest of the day” Michelle said helping Jen to stand.

“Yeah, I think she should get changed for you, where are you going now”

“The study” I said.

“Ok, put something really slutty on for him please” Lucy said

“Yeah”

“Oh I will” Jen replied leaving on somewhat shaky legs.

“Damn she was good” Michelle said as she left, “You have to come over when she is our slave”

Starman

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 12:43:45 PM »
Jennifer Ellison is so underrated, nice stories.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA