Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Rihanna's Biggest Interview  (Read 12406 times)

Noj

Rihanna's Biggest Interview
« on: May 17, 2019, 01:35:31 PM »
This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

Sat in her comfy leather chair in the room of the five-star hotel selected for the interview, Rihanna contemplated quite how this would all unfold. The interview in question was for a new magazine, another Men’s magazine similar to FHM or GQ but intending to push the boundaries of their coverage of female celebrities, not just with sexier photo shoots but also far more intimate and revealing interviews, dishing out the saucy details on them that people really wanted to know. Accordingly to accompany this interview she’d done a photo shoot for them, her most revealing ever, wearing an assortment of bondage gear to amplify her burgeoning kinky image. It’d been a mix of rubber, PVC and leather, corsets and cuffs. In one picture she was wearing nothing but a spiked collar, carefully doing just enough to teasingly hide herself, and in another her collar also had a leash clipped to it, being pulled as she looked up hungrily at a riding crop whilst wearing a ballgag and handcuffs.

She’d really enjoyed herself doing that photo shoot; she loved showing herself off, the body she worked hard on at the gym, and getting to wear a wide array of kinky and sexy outfits, it just made her feel fantastic about herself. In the future she knew she’d pose naked, not yet but sometime, because she wanted to, empowered by the celebration of her body by so many people. Right now though she focussed on the interview, knowing this was going to be very revealing for her, but not minding at all, since she was very open and confident about herself and knew this would only make her sexier to millions of people. And she knew it would be, because the guy interviewing her was well known for being very direct and prying at intimate details, always trying to get a little hint of the darkest and most private aspects of celebrities lives, especially sexy female ones such as herself, and as a result always put out saucy, revealing interviews that people enjoyed reading.

However there was more to this than just being an interview. Whilst it was scheduled for her by her manager, a stop off whilst she was on tour to promote it and her latest album, and generally keep her profile up worldwide, she was utilising it as an opportunity to have a crack at something herself. She’d heard a rumour that her cheeky interviewer was particularly well hung, and she wanted to find out if it was true. And more than that, if he was she wanted to enjoy it, and she was sure that he wouldn’t turn her down. After all, it’d make a very good interview for him. So she’d dressed for the part, partially in line with her image, partly because she liked dressing sexily and then mostly so she could entice him. She was wearing a tight red top that hung off her shoulders, revealing her bra straps and full cleavage, drawn up by a sexy sheer black bra beneath.

The top stopped short to reveal her flat tummy, which fed into a short black skirt, just long enough to cover her firm, rounded arse, but loose in style so it’d flick up if she moved, and underneath she wore matching sheer black knickers, low slung at the front and pulling up between her bum at the back, though it mattered little when they were completely see through. One glance up her skirt would give anyone a look at her smoothly waxed pussy, above her laced-topped fishnet hold-up stockings. She completed the look with a pair of killer black platform heels, making her teeter sexily as she walked and giving her a dressed to kill look. Her thoughts were broken as she heard the door to the room as he entered, closing it behind him as she turned in the big chair to face him, pushing on the carpet with her savage heels.

“Lock that,” she said before he had a chance to step away from it, making him look up at her, taking her in with greedy eyes.

“Lock it?” he said unsurely, the question immediate to his mind rather than introducing himself.

“Yeah, so nobody can interrupt your…questioning of me,” she said with a beautiful smile, letting the hesitation just hang in the air a moment to get a little sexual tension building from the outset. He turned the lock and smiled back at her, stepping over to her chair as she stood up on her huge shoes as he extended a hand to her.

“Hi Rihanna, pleasure to meet you,” he said, shaking her soft hand as she took his.

“Nice to meet you too,” she beamed, leaning up give him a kiss, but not going just for the cheek, giving him a light one on the lips, which she could tell surprised him a little, but he didn’t back down from it at all or question it, smiling wider as she pulled away and sat herself back down, crossing her legs carefully so as not to show off the goods too soon, letting her heels and strong thighs be the starting point. Of course this made her little skirt ride up, which she carefully tucked down to keep herself hidden as he sat down opposite her, taking out a Dictaphone and clicking record, lying it down on the glass coffee table between them as she smiled at him, noticing his glance at her legs as he reached down to grab his notepad from his bag, Rihanna able to see his questions scribbled down on it but not able to catch what he was going to ask, though she was sure she could change that.

“Right Rihanna, let’s get right into it huh?” he said, looking her right in the eye, somehow giving her a tingle that she might not be quite as dominating in this position as she expected.

”Sounds good to me, fire away, you’re the big journalist after all,” she said with a sly smile.

“Ok then,” he said with a smile that suggested her knew more about her than she thought, “how’s it feel to be here in Montreal?” he asked.

“Oh it’s fantastic, it’s a wonderful city, a great place to be. I had a really good show here and then went down to the Formula 1 on Sunday, and then a great night out as well,” she said with a smile and just the slightest flick of her eyebrow.

“Excellent, so your tour’s going well then? Enjoying yourself? It seems like you enjoy yourself more with every tour, and wear less and less as it goes on,” he said with a smile, his eyes unashamedly looking up and down her body, especially at her tiny skirt.

“Oh absolutely, the tour’s going brilliant! It’s sold out, all my fans are there and I get to do what I do best, belt out my songs and shake my ass. It’s just so exhilarating to get up there and show off, I can’t deny I get a rush from it, I’m kind of an exhibitionist so the less I wear the greater it is for me, and I love pushing the limits of what I can get away with,” she said, flicking her red hair back from her face as she looked up at him from underneath her eyebrows, just squeezing her thighs ever so slightly.

“No denying that, you’re no stranger to controversy after all, especially with your recent video “S&M”. Is that something you like to get into in the bedroom, or is it all just an image?” he said, not trying to hide how much he was ogling her, almost making her feel guilty she had her legs shut just with his eyes.

“Oh no it’s definitely not just image, it’s something I’m genuinely into, it was just great to bring it into my work and have fun with it. S&M was the best video I’ve ever done, and it’s something I love to indulge in my sex life as well, I love pushing myself and being tied up and all that,” she said with a devilish grin, feeling a little rush of excitement go through her as she arched her back a little to present her chest more.

“Oh really, are you dominant or submissive though? Holding the whip or wearing the handcuffs?” he said with a smile, not seeming the least bit phased by her very forward attitude, as if he knew how to handle her.

“Submissive, I’m definitely wearing the handcuffs. I love the guy to take the lead, tie me up, give me a good spanking and order me about, and anything else he wants, it gets me off. I let out any of my dominant stuff in my videos, like in S&M, but when it comes down to it I just do as I’m told,” she said with a purr, looking him deeply in the eyes. He could see in her gaze just how serious she was, and how suggestive, almost as if she was urging him to whip out  a collar and make her his bitch right there.

“Sounds very good, I think I might take you to bed,” he said with a laugh, serious about it in his mind but giving it to her as a joke.

“Oh really, is that a proposition?” she asked, fluttering her eyelids at him and blowing him a kiss before beaming a smile.

“Well that depends on your answer, and whether you’re currently single?” he asked with a smile.

“Well there’s plenty of interest, but yes right now I’m available, my favourite position is doggy style, and I’ll give you my number later,” she giggled with a little flick of her tongue. He was a little taken aback, not sure if she was serious or just kidding, but he quickly composed himself and continued.

“Excellent, I’ll definitely call you for a date, especially with what you’re into. But how can a girl like you be single right now?” he asked. It was a big question but he clearly wasn’t trying to get too deep with it.

“Well right now I’m just having fun, I’m going round the world and got so much to experience, so though I’m single I’m still getting plenty don’t you worry! A couple of days ago, but I’m already feeling frustrated,” she said, giving a showy pout, starting to lure him in now as she got into detail about when she was last fucked.

“Oh so you’ve got a high sex drive then, needing it again already. Don’t you own any toys?” he said with a laugh.

“Yeah I’ve got a high drive, need plenty of sex, and that’s no bad thing! And yes of course I have toys, but it’s not the same as the real thing,” she said with a flick of her eyebrows, catching his gaze.

“Oh really, what sort of toys?” he asked, not even attempting to hide his interest in her sex toy collection. She gave a giggle at the question, knowing she was laying it out there with her answer.

“A bit of everything. I’ve got dildos, vibrators, a remote control toy I wear out sometimes, butt plugs and beads, a strap on, everything, I like to try everything out,” she said with a grin, knowing his mind was running with images of her using them now.

“Sounds great fun,” he said, imagining the gorgeous Bajan star stuffing her pussy with a thick dildo, “so on that note, what goes in the bedroom with Rihanna?” he said, having made plenty of notes on his pad already, but knowing it was all caught on tape, which was handy as he was sure he wouldn’t remember all of this, especially as she was making his cock swell somewhat.

“Oh absolutely anything goes, I’m up for giving anything a go and I’ve found very few things I don’t like yet! I’m very open minded and love a wide variety in any given session, so if you want to bend me over and split my booty with your big, thick cock, you go right ahead,” she said in a deep, smooth tone, making his cock surge in his jeans, noticing Rihanna looking down as if to see whether she’d had a reaction, fidgeting a little herself and just pulling her top down a little to show off her lovely rack a bit more.

“That’s a hell of an invitation, especially since you offered me your number and told me you’re frustrated already, perhaps I should take you up on that after we finish this interview!” he said with a grin, looking down at her squeezing thighs, hoping she’d uncross her legs.

“Maybe it is an invitation,” she purred, staring deeply into his eyes. There was a moment between them, the tension in the air just holding them apart, before he broke it with another question.

“I’ll think about it,” he said, taking it in his stride again, Rihanna unable to trip him up, “and moving on, you’ve got plenty of tattoos now, and piercings. Don’t you have your nipple pierced?”

“I love my tattoos, but they’re not just some trendy fashion thing, I pick meaningful things to get done, though I’m always on the lookout for another thing to add. And the piercings, I don’t have many, but sure I’ve got a few, and yeah I’ve got my nipple done, want to see it?” she asked as casual as if she were asking if he wanted to see her new shoes. Before he could even speak, not that he was going to object anyway, she sat up and slipped her top down to expose her right breast, pulling the top out the way and then looking up at him with a grin, her nipple and its gold ring clearly visible through her sheer black bra, the nipple obviously hard as well.

“Wow,” he said, pausing for a little as he just took her in, her gorgeous tan skin and lovely piercing, “that’s gorgeous, really is. And a lovely bra. So why did you get it done?” he asked, able to compose himself as she showed him for far longer than she needed to before she pulled her top back up.

“Thanks, I’m wearing matching panties as well, can see right through them. Well I love having my nipples played with, and so getting it pierced only heightened the sensations, it feels amazing, and it’s great to do something a little rebellious. I’m thinking of having the other one done as well given how well this one turned out, and also thinking of getting my clit hood pierced,” she said with a grin.

”Really? Well that’ll certainly get you off, and everyone will see it with a skirt that short and sheer underwear!” he said with a laugh. She gave a dirty laugh as well, flicking her heel up towards him.

“They’ll see everything anyway, I’m completely smooth down there, nothing to conceal me,” she said with a suggestive flick of her tongue, and with that she uncrossed her legs, deliberately lifting her thigh a little more than she needed to, giving him a glimpse up between her legs and helping the skirt ride up enough so he could have a good long look as she put her foot down. He did just that, his eyes looking straight up her tiny skirt, seeing her totally see through little black knickers and her totally bald pussy beneath, just able to see the top of her slit.

“Do you shave or wax?” he said after a few seconds just ogling her, Rihanna looking down at his jeans, seeing he clearly had a growing erection, and it looked pretty big. She could only hope as big as she’d been told.

”Wax, get it done every week or so, best way to be totally smooth,” she said, just letting her fingers drag over the inside of her thigh as she bit her lip.

“Lovely, and I think you should definitely get your clit pierced, it’ll look very sexy, especially if you wear lingerie like that,” he said with a grin, finally looking back up to meet her gaze, Rihanna beaming. She was hugely turned on now, loving his absolutely adoration of her body, her juices leaking into the bottom of her sheer panties now, nipples twisted up. She was almost tempted to start touching herself, but controlled herself to persevere with the interview. After a sexually charged silence, he continued.

“So Rihanna, we’ve heard you say you can find girls sexy in the past, and on your tour you pretty much gave a female fan a lap dance. So do you get down with the ladies?” he asked with a grin, clearly loving the idea of her with another woman.

“Well absolutely, there’s some incredibly sexy women out there, I can’t just ignore them. I’ve had a few experiences, and Katy Perry is a very good friend of mine…” she said with a sideways smile and a wink. He just gave her a sly smile and a flick of his eyebrows, eyes drinking her in.

“So you’re up for threesomes with another girl then?” he said with a grin, asking her if she was up for the ultimate male fantasy.

“Well sure, I’ve had more than one,” she said, trying to take him off guard with her confident, casual response. There was a pause, then Rihanna continued.

“Anyway, I don’t think this is fair, I think I should get to ask some questions!” she giggled.

“But I’m the reporter, it’s how it works,” he said with a smile, playfully protecting his pad by pulling it to his chest.

“I know, but I think we should switch roles for a bit, a good bit of role play can be fun,” she said with a wink.

“Oh absolutely, that something you enjoy then? Being someone else?” he probed with a smile.

”I told you, I like a bit of everything, now give me that,” she said, taking his pad from him and sitting back, trying to look more professional in a playful sort of way. She skimmed down his questions, seeing she’d answered most of what he was going to ask before he’d had the chance. Giving away what he wanted to know and more besides for him, and she knew she had him hooked now.

“So, are you single?” she asked, looking him up and down as if starting afresh and making a judgement.

“Yeah I am right now, my girlfriend split up with me a few months ago, I’ve just been busy with work since so not met anyone new yet,” he said, still catching glances up her skirt at her bald pussy through her sheer knickers.

“Oh really, and why did you guys split up? Must’ve been a big reason for it?” she said, teasing him almost as she wanted to know why.

“Yeah well, it was important enough sure, but we’d only been together a few months, and I’ve moved on,” he said, drawing focus away from his ex.

“So you’re single, how long’s it been since you last had some?” she asked, looking at him with a little raise of her eyebrows, knowing he was unlikely to beat her with just a couple of days.

“A couple of weeks, had a good night out,” he said with a smile, thinking back to the hot brunette he’d taken to bed after a good party, who’d been equally happy the morning after to have another round.

”Oh yeah, so you’re still getting some even though you’re single, glad to hear it. What’s your favourite position to take one of these lucky ladies then?” she said with a grin, loving the reversal of roles.

“Well there’s so many good positions, it’s hard to pick a favourite. I love the girl going on top, I get to relax and enjoy her body as she works on me, but doggy style is always a classic, and you can get really deep like that, it’s definitely the best way to finish off a girl,” he said with a smile, opening up and trying to push her a bit, wanting to see how she’d react.

“Oh I absolutely agree, it’s so primal,” she said, not missing a beat, “so are you open minded in the bedroom?” she continued.

”Pretty much yeah, I like to try different things, but generally like to be in charge rather than letting the girl be, apart from when she’s on top,” he replied.

“Yeah, and she gets to control just how much  she takes like that, gonna be important,” Rihanna said with a smile.

“Yeah well, some girls don’t like men getting all their own way,” he said.

“Yeah, especially certain guys, need to stop you going wild,” she said with a sly smile that implied she knew something.

“Well, I like to enjoy myself,” he replied casually, holding back to let her ask the questions and get to the point she wanted. She did just that with her next question.

“I’m sure. So, tell me about your cock. How big is it? I’ve heard you’re rather well endowed!” she said with a laugh, looking down at his jeans to go with it.

“Oh really, how big?” he asked with a smile, knowing she’d ask just that about him.

“Well things get exaggerated, but I heard it was quite an impressive piece,” she said with a smile, shifting on her seat, clearly turned on.

“Well you’re more than welcome to check for yourself,” he said with a laugh, half joking about it as he pushed his luck. His heart gave a surge in his chest however as she dropped the notepad on the table and then dropped to her knees in front of him, her delicate hands reaching up for his jeans. He just watched her avidly as she undid his jeans, pulling them aside and reaching in to free him from his boxers, exposing his shaft and stopping dead, going wide-eyed and staring up at him.

“How big did you hear it was?” he said with a smile as Rihanna held his cock, her hand unconsciously stroking him.

“About eight inches, and thick, but this is more like nine or ten inches!” she exclaimed, looking back at his impressive manhood.

“It’s ten on a good day, like when I’ve got Rihanna playing with it!” he said with a laugh, making her giggle as she got him fully hard, having to undo his belt to free him. His erection sprung up into her soft hand, which she wrapped around it, unable to make her fingers touch as she took a firm grip and started to stroke his huge cock. She ran her talented hand up and down him, gently stroking from base to tip and back, wanting to stimulate every millimetre of his incredible cock, the biggest she’d ever seen in her life. Rihanna started working a bit more determinedly, working the head and gripping more firmly, making him shiver slightly.

“It’d be a personal record for me,” she murmured, her eyes locked on his cock, “especially my ass,” she almost whispered, giving a little squeeze unconsciously that accentuated her comment. He looked down at her sceptically as she stroked, then moved up to suck the bulbous head of his thick cock into her mouth, immediately making him shudder and tingle as she got to work, sucking firmly and getting right to work with her tongue, probing and tasting him.

“Few women want me there,” he breathed, “and none of them has ever gone balls deep,” he said, his eyes squeezing shut as Rihanna demonstrated some serious oral talent on his straining cock. She sucked intently, pushing down to take a little more of him, giving a silky smooth blowjob to him.

“Then I’ll be your first, because I want every inch of you there,” she mumbled in a momentary pause from sucking his huge cock. Just the thought of her doing it made him thrust up slightly into her mouth, controlling himself again and letting Rihanna continue to do the work, watching the bobbing head and bright red hair of the Bajan singer.

“Not many girls want every inch of me anywhere, they can’t take it,” he said, the frustration clear in his voice, Rihanna focussing completely on what he said as she worked to give him great head, multitasking in the best possible situation.

“Well I’m not like other girls,” she mumbled through her mouthful of cock, one of her hands holding him at the base and working firmly up and down below where she was sucking, since she couldn’t deepthroat him, especially not from her current position.

“Why do you want me?” he said, since so many girls he knew were put of by the actual idea of taking him in.

“Because I’m not exactly shy and I love expanding my horizons,” she said as she paused, pulling off him to wank him quite fast, looking up at him with a smile as she did, clearly loving that she was getting to suck on him.

“You’ll be expanding more than your horizons if you keep on!” he said with a laugh, breaking the tension that’d built between them since she’d first dropped to her knees.

“Well that was generally what I wanted!” she laughed, still stroking at him as she did. It felt good for the tension to lift, and both of them were on the same page. Rihanna wanted exactly what he intended to give her, a good hard fucking that would leave her a different woman. Sliding her mouth back onto his head slowly made him groan and push up to meet her, Rihanna letting him feed his cock into her mouth, relaxing her throat to take him deeper, quite impressed with herself that she was now at about half depth on his thick cock, easily the thickest she’d sucked which made taking him into her throat a new challenge. His hands found his way into her hair, which Rihanna found strangely comforting, just feeling it natural that she should have her head held as she sucked cock.

“I just want you to bang me like a drum,” she said in another momentary pull off from his cock, “just fuck me hard and deep with your big cock,” she breathed, sucking him in again and immediately going deep, pressing her tongue to him as she did, already knowing he loved that. He gave a groan of pleasure and pushed her head down a little, not answering her, simply leaning back and letting the chart superstar please him. Rihanna continued to suck steadily at him before speaking again, this time mumbling with her mouth full.

“I love big cocks and I’ve had a few, so don’t worry about stretching me too much. I’ve never had one this big and I’ve just got to try it,” she managed surprisingly coherently before she got to work sucking harder again, ramping up her blowjob to demonstrate her skills, as if with every interruption in proceedings she felt she had to make up for it by sucking him off even better.

“Just want to go all the way with it, and have you take me there if necessary, every inch inside me, anally, everything, just do your thing and take me,” she murmured, laying it all out for him that she just was desperate for him to fuck her, hard, and if necessary get a little rough with her by the sounds of things. What it did do was cause him to be absolutely rock hard in her mouth as she sucked, urging her to go a little deeper on him as she continued. Rihanna tried and promptly choked, but continued valiantly and kept on sucking very impressively.

“I think I’ll be able to do that,” he said wryly, pushing her head down quite hard and squeezing another couple of inches of his thick manhood into her throat, catching her by surprise and making her struggle, but she kept control of herself and kept going, sucking really hard as she attacked him mercilessly with her tongue for a few moments, making him shudder. After just a few more seconds of sucking him she stood up swiftly, pulling her low red top over her head to expose her lovely breasts in their sheer bra once more, able to clearly see her pierced nipple through it, along with her toned tummy. Rihanna flicked her little skirt up as she straddled him, pulling her see-through knickers to the side as she did, both of them gasping slightly as her perfectly waxed pussy brushed against his big cock, smoothly sliding together as she pulled herself to the top of it.

She didn’t say a word as she positioned his bulging head at the entrance to her hot pussy, giving just the slightest rock to spread her abundant juices. He could feel how wet she was, soaking him in a moment as she just settled herself before pushing quickly down on him, sliding onto his erection with a groan, giving a squeeze of her muscles as she took the head in, making him groan in return. His hands found her hips and helped to press her down onto him, Rihanna giving an ascending groan as her pussy stretched round his thick cock, feeling him push up into her. He was impressed how she took him in, getting down to around seven inches before tightening up, then pushing up against her killer platforms and then down on him once more, her gorgeous slippery pussy gliding down him again and taking another inch or so. For a girl who claimed she liked big cocks he was surprised at how tight she was, but then she had said he was the biggest she’d ever had.

“Oh fuck that’s a big cock,” she gasped, giving a shiver as she started to ride, pushing down to her full capacity each time as she tried to bury the last couple of inches into her pussy. He looked down at her pussy, stretched tightly round his cock, loving how she took his girth even though she struggled with his length, her lovely toned legs working hard in her sexy lace topped stockings as she pushed up and down on him. His hands grabbed firmly at her full breasts, squeezing hard as she groaned and bit her lip at fucking him, making him shudder as she clamped down with her strong pelvic muscles when he was in deeply, making him momentarily lose interest in her chest as they ground together before they continued. He attacked her tits with renewed vigour, making her gasp at how rough he was with them, reaching round to deftly snap the clasp on her sexy bra, yanking it off her before she realised he’d undone it.

She smiled down at him, playfully impressed at how skilful he’d been in releasing her, arching her back to offer himself to him even more, making him groan as she suddenly started riding a bit hard, taking almost all of him now. Rihanna gave a squeal as he mauled her chest, grabbing her perky breasts hard, squeezing and groping her with abandon as they fucked, pushing up harder into her as he buried his face in her tits, biting and licking at them.

“Oh fuck yeah, bite them, oh god you’re so big inside me,” she gasped, shaking and breathing hard as she rode him hard, still not quite taking him as he grabbed her nipple ring in his teeth.

“It’ll feel even bigger when I do this,” he said through his teeth, pulling back on her piercing and then forcing her hips down onto him to bury his cock inside her to the hilt, her perfectly bald pussy pressed to the base of his cock as she gave a loud cry of pleasure and pain, stretching her pussy further than it’d ever been stretched before. Rihanna realised that even though she’d taken it, now she had to fuck it, but she wanted this challenge and she was sure he’d help her. Reaching down, she placed her hands over his at her hips and then slid up, then pushed down again, struggling with his length again, at which point she pressed his hands, where he took the hint to force her down with another guttural noise. They fucked hard now, Rihanna really getting into it as she rode his huge cock, pleased with herself at taking it so well, and also how great it was feeling pumping in and out of her, especially as he helped her whilst continuing to bite at her bouncing breasts and nipples as they groaned and moaned.

“Of fuck don’t stop,” she groaned as she pumped her juicy pussy on him, slamming her round booty down on his thighs as she took it to the hilt.

“Ride harder!” he snapped, his hand flicking round to spank her hard on the arse, making her gasp and immediately respond, working to fuck him even harder, feeling his grip on her tighter now, really possessing her as she embedded him inside her, loving how hard he was, the way he twitched and thrust so deep within her. Leaning back she found more pleasure as he rubbed against her G-spot, making her tense up a bit, her pussy squeezing his cock as she got a little closer, reaching down to rub at her rock hard clit, which he’d left up to her as they fucked. Rihanna gave intense groans as she rubbed at her clit, as combined with taking the biggest cock of her life it was overwhelming, taking her close to orgasm almost immediately as he pumped up into her.

“Oh god I think I’m gonna come,” she gasped, trying to work harder to tip herself over the edge, but he had other ideas. He suddenly lifted her off him, Rihanna giving a gasp of surprise as his huge cock didn’t fill her up, but she didn’t have time to complain as he shoved her down over the coffee table, yanking her skirt up and her knickers down, his rough, primal action really turning her on. She pushed back eagerly, letting him know how badly she wanted it as she reached back to rub at her clit while he lined up, pressing to her gaping pussy, considerably looser now. He just pressed the tip in and then grabbed her hips, and with one hard thrust buried his entire cock into her to the balls, slamming himself against her fantastic booty, making her give a loud yelp of pain and surprise as he got to his full depth instantly, trying to pull away from him, but he held her fast.

“Oh fuuuccckkk!” she whined as he suddenly started to pound her, really hard, as hard as he possibly could using the full length of his cock. Rihanna started rubbing at her clit again despite the discomfort, unable to keep up with him now as he pumped her, overwhelming her totally so she didn’t know whether to try and pull away or to push back like his good little fuck toy, like she knew he wanted her to. She decided to do her best for him, like she’d wanted, and pushed back to him, making him slam into her toned arse noisily as he fucked the tasty Bajan star. She’d already been close, and now she burst into her first orgasm, noisily climaxing as she let him shove her forwards against the table, tingling at the cold glass tabletop on her exposed nipples, her breath steaming it up as she squealed and moaned her way through her shattering orgasm, her tight cunt squeezing down on him as he continued to impale her. She thought that would likely finish him off, but she was wrong, and he continued to pound into her body, his hands sliding from her waist to her lovely rear, giving a good squeeze.

“Keep rubbing that clit,” he ordered her, and she was shocked from her orgasmic haze into doing just that, almost doubling up under him at the intensity of touching her clit again soon, but he soon distracted her by pumping her a bit harder and shorter. Rihanna was already feeling close again, and before she knew what happened she tumbled into another orgasm, her body shaking harder this time, bucking beneath him as he fucked her, jamming every inch of the big cock she’d yearned for so much so deep inside her she just couldn’t take it, but she had to. Even as she came again, pushing back on him, gasping and moaning, he didn’t climax, able to hold off somehow, which only served to frustrate Rihanna. He suddenly started fucking her has hard as he possibly could, short and deep, making her squeal in complete intensity as he did as she just couldn’t cope with how he stretched her out, and then give a cry of disappointment as he suddenly pulled out, leaving her pussy gaping wide.

As she looked round up at him, he grabbed her bright red hair and pulled her up to his cock, more guided her really, Rihanna knew what he wanted and was happy to do it. He had her now, owned her almost; she loved the way she got fucked by his ten-inch cock. Opening wide, she took his thick shaft into her mouth, sucking at the head initially, tasting her juices as he held her firmly and pressed more into her mouth. She relaxed her skilful throat and let him in, helping to push down as deep as she possibly could on him, taking just over half before she pulled back. He let her do it, but he’d set the marker now and she knew he wanted her to match that standard, which she diligently set about working to. His hands stayed in her hair as she did the work, sucking him hard and thrusting her mouth down on him briskly, taking him to where he’d pushed her to and a bit further, hoping to please him and get her reward.

Rihanna knew from experience that he was close, his cock swelling and surging in her mouth as she sucked him, working him so he bumped into her throat every time, her tongue attacking and lapping at his head and shaft as best she could, her jaw open wide around him. She slurped and sucked hungrily at him pushing down a little deeper as she sucked him off, feeling him push into her mouth a little more. Suddenly his hands tightened in her hair and as she pushed down on him he held her firmly and forced more of his thick cock into her throat. Rihanna did he best to relax but couldn’t stop herself gagging on him, making him groan in pleasure as her throat convulsed around his head, pushing another inch or so into her throat. He’d forced her nearly down his length now, and powerfully holding her head he started to give her a good, stiff throat job. She controlled herself and did her best to keep sucking and tonguing at him as he pumped her throat but she couldn’t deny she was struggling, controlling her gag reflex and trying to take him as deep as he wanted to go.

Despite her struggles, she didn’t complain, in a way loving the way he was treating her as he now bounced her head on him fast, Rihanna unable to stop herself slurping and drooling over his thick cock as he pumped deep. She didn’t think she could possibly take any more, but suddenly, just as she was coping, he suddenly held her tight and forced himself down her throat, pressing her all the way down to deepthroat his entire ten-inch cock, her nose pressed to his groin as she gave a choke.

“Oh yeah I knew you could take it,” he gasped as she pushed against his thighs, just holding her, rocking his hips a moment before he let her pull back, Rihanna sliding back most of the way off his cock, breathing through her nose as he stopped her withdrawal, his bulbous head laid perfectly on her tongue as she felt him go as hard as he’d ever been, just a split-second before a thick spurt of come ejaculated into her mouth. He gave a deep, long groan as he unloaded in her talented mouth, his cock releasing thick, hard spurts as all his pent up sexual energy burst forth. Rihanna, recovering from the deepthroat, did what she always did when a guy came in her mouth; she sucked as hard as she possibly could, making him inhale sharply at the sudden increase in sensation, and started gulping his load down greedily, pushing him deeper into her mouth so he could unload down her throat and share the taste of him across her different taste buds.

“Fuck, that was incredible, very impressive,” he breathed, looking down at her with a satisfied smile as he gave a last squeeze to get every last drop into her mouth, feeling her suck it from him and swallow before he released her sexy red hair and she pulled back to let his thick, softening cock slide sensually from her mouth.

“Well, I always strive to be the best,” she said with a sexy smile, running her tongue over her full lips with a giggle as she looked up at him from her knees, her sheer panties still round her stocking-encased legs. Reaching down, he took hold of Rihanna and pulled her up from the floor as she reached down to pull her knickers back up, then they tiredly stumbled from the main room of the posh hotel suite into the opulent bedroom. Pulling her onto the silk-sheeted kingsize bed, they relaxed into the luxurious bed beneath them, side by side, looking into each other’s eyes for a moment.

“As good as you hoped for?” he asked with a smile, glancing down her body, over her bare breasts and toned tummy, her skirt having dropped back down over her other treasures.

”Absolutely,” she purred with a grin, “I always love a good big cock, and yours is the biggest yet, so it doesn’t get much better, especially since you know how to use it,” she finished, giving a stretch.

“Good, because we’re not finished yet,” he smiled, reaching out to run his hand down her smooth side, then back up to her breasts, taking a good squeeze and then pulling lightly at her nipple ring. She just giggled as he played with her, making her gasp as he gave it a firm twist, then let his hands roam down her body, over her firm, toned arse, easily finding the zip at the back of her skirt and quickly sliding it down. Rihanna just made it easy for him and helped him get her skirt off, which immediately disappeared down her legs, past her stockings and heels. He immediately gave a good squeeze of her arse again, then a light spank, making her inhale a little as her hands ran over his body, feeling his somewhat toned body underneath. Her fingers deftly unbuttoned his shirt to reveal him, running her hand over his bare skin and feeling him tingle a little beneath her soft hands. He was in good shape, working out a couple of times a week, and Rihanna felt every inch she could reach, running her hands up and down him, round his sides and pulling him closer for a kiss before she pulled his shirt off, barely getting it out the way before she started on his jeans.

“A little eager are we?” he teased playfully as she worked his already undone jeans to get them off him, his recovering erection still poking out the top of them, lying firmly on his stomach. Her hand slid back up to give him a stroke, just enough to make him surge, his cock giving a jump beneath her skilful fingertips as she stimulated him just right, his erection taking a significant step towards being fully hard for her again. The Bajan beauty went back to his jeans, sliding them down his legs as she leaned over to breathe hotly over his cock, which was very enticing despite the blowjob he’d just got from her. She didn’t waste any more time and quickly dispensed with his boxers as well, leaving him naked beside her with a stiff cock. He seized the initiative and pushed her back down onto the bed, rolling over to pin her down with a kiss as his hand slid down her sheer panties, making her shudder as his fingers circled her clit. He pulled back, twisting his fingers into the thin material of her underwear and then pulled them down her legs, past her sexy hold-ups and over her high heels, exposing her smoothly waxed pussy completely.

“When you gonna get your clit pierced then, since you’re such a wild girl,” he asked with a smile as he chucked her knickers off the bed.

“I don’t know, I’ve thought about it, think I should?” she breathed, closing her eyes with a shiver as he kissed at her smooth neck, distracting her.

“Definitely, I’d look great on you, especially if you let me see it,” he said with a cheeky grin.

“I think that could be arranged,” she giggled, leaning over to kiss him again as his hands grasped at her rounded booty once more, feeling her firm breasts press to his chest as she slid on top of him. They continued to kiss and grind, Rihanna rubbing her silky smooth pussy over his rock hard cock.

“Aren’t you going to finish undressing me?” she murmured as he dragged his nails down her smooth back.

“Nope, you’re keeping those on,” he said as he grabbed her arse again, hard this time, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her before he landed a hard double spank on her, making her gasp and push herself down into him. He couldn’t resist it any more, and with a push up on her hips he let his cock spring between her thighs and then pushed her back down, hitting his target perfectly, his bulging purple head pushing at her slippery hole just a moment before half his length glided inside her, feeling her muscles clamp down around him as they both gave a moan. There was a pause and then they started to rock gently, just something to do before they got onto what they really wanted. He held her ass again as they did, squeezing and groping her before she added her own hand, pushing his aside to stroke down her booty, giving a squeeze herself.

“You want my ass?” she purred, grinding down on his thick cock.

“Yeah, and you want me to take it as well,” he said.

“Yeah I do, on two conditions. Firstly we use tons of lube, and secondly I take this big cock of yours balls deep,” she said, looking down quite seriously into his eyes, pushing her long red hair back from her face.

”Sure,” he said with a grin, squeezing her arse firmly. She gave a smile in return and pushed down on him more, helping them to get back into a rhythm for a few strokes, his hands finding her booty, groping and spanking at her as they rocked together, Rihanna giving little gasps and murmurs, her eyes shut as she enjoyed the stimulation. Pulling out, Rihanna rolled over to retrieve lube from her bag as he laid a good firm smack on her ass, making her shiver and groan as the sensation spread through her, pushing her hips up in the process. Taking his opportunity, he spanked Rihanna firmly several times, watching her ass jiggle and clench as he did, hearing her lusty sounds of pleasure as she fumbled to hand the lube to him.

“Put it in, don’t tease me, I need it,” she breathed, giving a yelp as he landed a final hard swat on her firm rear, then opened the lube and poured it into his hand, applying it liberally to his cock, especially round his thick, bulbous head. With himself prepared he went for Rihanna, spreading her ass with his fingers and squeezing the lube directly onto her asshole, above her juicy, loosened pussy. Working it into her with his fingers, he felt how receptive she was as his fingertips slipped into her back hole when he applied a little pressure. She gave a groan and pushed back onto him, so he took the chance to lightly finger her arse and get her lubed up properly. Satisfied she was prepared, he gave her a slap on her rounded booty and then moved in behind her, Rihanna pushing up onto her hands and knees so she could take the fucking she wanted him to give her, allowing her to push back and get him into her completely.

Pressing his head to her slippery hole, he just relished the smooth feeling of rubbing against her, Rihanna’s ass his for the taking. After a moment, he held his shaft and pressed firmly at her arse, just realising how tight and tiny her anus was compared to the fat head of his cock. He wasn’t sure she’d even be able to get him inside her without tearing as he pushed, feeling her hesitate a moment and then push back against him, her muscles relaxing. Rihanna knew how to take him in, though it was still going to be a big stretch, but a start was all he needed to plunder her treasures. Her sphincter started stretching and he pushed his advantage, quite powerfully driving himself forward, Rihanna whining and then giving a strained cry of pain as he pushed her further than she’d ever been, feeling her try and pull away a bit instinctively. Grasping her shoulder, he levered himself against her and resumed his drive forwards, making her give a stuttering protest as she went to her maximum, his head popping into her rear and then sliding a little deeper as he continued to press.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed as the pain subsided and she felt the pleasurably full sensation of his cock in her arse, feeling strained but comfortable about how lewdly her sphincter was stretched round his impaling cock. He didn’t say anything as he paused, letting her squeeze round him before powerfully pushing into her again, the lube making things work just right as he slid into her, now gliding quite easily to around six inches, where she once again clamped up on him with an ascending moan, his thickness stopping him getting deeper. She’d taken up to around eight inches anally before but never as thick as he was, and she knew it was going to be a good stretch to achieve her goals. He gripped her shoulder once more, her hip hard with the other hand and pressed again, feeling her give a little, then made her cry out loudly as he gave a few hard, jamming thrusts in an attempt to break her resistance before applying another hard, sustained pressure. By now Rihanna was pressed face down into the pillows, biting on one as he tried to get balls deep into her curvy booty with his massive cock.

“Stop, stop, I can’t do it,” she gasped, pulling up from the pillow, needing him to give her arse a break.

“Yeah, you’re tightening up too much,” he said, feeling her wonderfully tight round his shaft.

“Yeah you’re just too big, take it out,” she said, pulling away fractionally. He was a little disappointed, as he could’ve kept her shallow and had her arse if she’d wanted, not wanting to write it off totally.

”I thought you wanted it balls deep?” he said as he slid from her arse, Rihanna giving a slight jolt as his head popped back out of her sphincter, which he left gaping wide.

“I do, which is why I need these,” she said, leaning off the bed to her bag again, coming back up with a pair of handcuffs and a black ballgag.

“You sure?” he said, taking them from her as she offered them.

“Absolutely, just take me, make me go all the way,” she said.

“But why? It’s gonna hurt,” he said, offering her a chance to get out of this.

“I like pushing myself, always trying to achieve something more, be better at things, whether it’s performing on stage or taking a big hard cock up my arse!” she said with a saucy, hungry look. He just eyed her a moment, then seized hold of her, throwing her face down on the bed again as she giggled sexily, arching her back as he straddled her thighs, grabbing the cuffs. Pulling her arms behind her back, she was expecting a standard cuffing, but was surprised and turned on as he gave her something new, cuffing her just above her elbow, pulling her arms tightly together behind her back and doing the same to the other, straining her shoulders and making her give a whimper of pain as he did, wiggling her hands as she tried to adjust to the position. Shoving her down on her front, he dropped the ballgag in front of Rihanna and pulled it back to her mouth, which she obediently opened for him. Pulling the gag back, he got it easily into place and fastened the strap, pulling it tight till she gave a protest of pain at it cutting into her cheeks.

“Perfect,” he said with a smile, then pulled back to spank Rihanna hard, making her wince and make fists with her hands, complaining and squealing through her gag as he repeated it several times, delivering a quick, hard spanking to the Bajan beauty. While she was still shuddering and gasping through her ballgag he mounted her pressing his rock hard cock between her firm cheeks again, not applying any more lube as he took his place and then made his move, pressing forward before she had a chance to respond to him. He popped back into her, Rihanna far more able to take it this time since he’d already broken her in, and with a swift, powerful drive her got to where he’d been in her before, around seven inches deep in her curvy, tight ass as she gave a gasp at the sudden intrusion. Her muscles tightened up and protected her again, stopping him in his tracks as she looked back at him over her shoulder, helpless and gagged, she made for quite a sight.

He knew what she needed, and that was a firm hand, so with that in mind he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and shoving into her deeply, piling all his weight behind his strong thrust, feeling her muscles fight him just a moment before she gave way, giving a loud, squealing groan through the rubber ball as she bit down on it with the intense sensations, his thick, ten-inch cock driving all the way down to his balls in her tight arse as her bodied tingled with pain but also the immense satisfaction of being completely filled. He held still for a moment as she whimpered and twitched, giving her a moment to get ready for his onslaught, then, pinning her hips and lower back in place, pulled slowly back all the way to his head. He smiled to himself as she wiggled under him, then buried himself back into her, going all the way once more, her body unable to fight him now, broken and stretched round him, and she was loving it, as she let out a deep mumbling, gag-chewing shiver of pleasure as he filled her up.

“You fucking love it don’t you?” he asked, smiling as he started to pick up the pace, plunging himself deeply into her curvy, toned ass, loving how tight she was round him, making sure to get all the way to the hilt with each stroke. Rihanna just groaned and writhed beneath him as he stretched her arse, arching her back under his hands and pushing up towards him, something he took advantage of by grinding firmly against her booty, making her growl through the gag. Pumping his thick, hard cock into her deeply, he grabbed hold of the handcuffs that awkwardly pulled her arms behind her at the elbow, making her wince and whine in pain as he pulled back on them, straining her shoulders and back as he bent her up.

“Keep that ass up so I can fuck it,” he said sternly as she sank her hips to counter his pulling, his tone making her respond immediately, pushing her booty back up to meet and encourage his pounding, hurting her back as it arched tightly. He repaid her by starting to do her harder, making her shudder and moan in unabashed pleasure, her submission and physical surrender turning her on immensely as she had her hardest anal ever. Pounding his thick member into the Bajan beauty, he felt her squeeze at him slightly, working now to encourage him, which he needed little of as he gazed down at her luscious figure, pulling on the chain a little more as he pumped into her. He knew he couldn’t keep going forever, not with Rihanna’s ass wrapped round his cock, and wanted to really make sure it was one to remember for her, so he kept it going, thumping into her round ass as he let go of the chain.

“You ass was built for this you know, know wonder you love this,” he commented. Rihanna just murmured and pushed herself back to meet him, feeling the deep satisfaction of her having the biggest cock she’d ever fucked buried in her anally. His hand slid up her back, then grabbed a handful of her long red hair and the ballgag strap, making her give a sharp cry, loud even through the gag. Pulling back on it, straining her neck and arching her tightly, Rihanna remembering the earlier command to keep her arse up for him, he started to ride her as hard as possible, driving full length from his head right to his balls, loving how easily she took it now. He slowed again and pulled right back so the head of his cock actually popped back out of her, just pausing a second before he ploughed himself back inside her, all the way till his hips slammed against her, making her grunt primally in intense pleasure and pain. He repeated this several times, Rihanna getting more needy for him to penetrate her again with each passing thrust. For the final one, he just gave a few short, in-and-out thrusts, popping his swollen head through her sphincter and pulling back out, which felt great and teased her immensely, before he buried himself in once more and started fucking her deep, short and hard, jolting her body sharply with each one as he accelerated on the home straight, Rihanna writhing and twisting up beneath his assault.

“Fuck yeah, take it like a good little bitch,” he growled as he pumped her, feeling her squeezing and spasming around him as he felt the pressure building, sure he’d empty a huge load into her as he pulled back on the ballgag. Rihanna was grunting and growling like a wild animal, trying to say something through them. He quite deftly managed to release the strap, at which Rihanna spat the gag out onto the pillow, twisting her head back to him as she gasped and grunted, having not slowed himself.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard! God don’t stop!” she said, simultaneously begging and commanding, her body rocking hard with his thrusts, which he increased further, his spare hand grasping her tanned skin, absolutely slamming into her now as he chased his climax, Rihanna loving every moment of it.

“Oh god your dick is so fucking big, it feels so fucking good, I knew it’d feel this good, oh god just fuck me!” she gasped, shoving her face in to the pillow and biting down as he nailed her hard, Rihanna pushing her arse up even more as she screamed and moaned into the bedding. With her dirty talking and his pounding, his climax hit him hard, and grabbing her hair and hip he slammed into her as hard as he could, slamming her down into the bed as he reached a new depth, Rihanna giving a squeak of pain at the sudden peak, then a groan of ambivalent pleasure and pain as he held himself there, the singer unable to quite handle it as his cock swelled a little and unloaded his hot come deep into her most forbidden hole. He gave a long, deep growl of release as he ejected every drop of himself into her, rocking his hips as he did to get it as deep as possible inside her, Rihanna gasping and twitching beneath him as she paused from his anal onslaught.

They just lay, sweaty and gasping, for a couple of minutes, his cock still twitching, her arse still giving little squeezes as they recovered from the most intense fuck session either of them had ever had, Rihanna just contemplating for a moment what she’d been through, taking the biggest cock so far all the way into her arse. Pushing up from her, he eased himself back, his large, softening cock still thick in her arse. Rihanna gave a little gasp as his head pulled at her anal sphincter before popping out, leaving her wrecked hole. He couldn’t help but grasp her firm cheeks and spread her open, seeing how wide she was gaping after he’d plundered her. She indulged him and tried to squeeze a little, only managing to twitch it a bit before it relaxed to its loosened, gaping state, a stark contrast from how it’d been when he’d first eased his cock into that tight ring. Sliding down onto the bed beside her, she looked over to him.

“I think it’ll be a while before it recovers after that,” she breathed with a soft, knowing smile as he found the keys for the handcuffs.

“Part of the price,” he teased, seeing how tired she was after that as he released her left arm, Rihanna giving a deep sigh as she was freed.

“I’m happy to pay it,” she murmured, resting her head on the pillow as he discarded the cuffs.

“Come on, let’s get to the shower, then you can sleep,” he said, climbing from the bed, half pulling, half lifting her to her feet. She gave a wince as she felt a pain go through her, biting her lip as she took a couple of steps.

”Think it’ll be a day or two before I’m dancing again,” she said, looking up to him.

“Good,” he said with a wink, making Rihanna giggle as he took her hand and led towards the shower.

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me feedback through email or PM. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Shane81uk, Viri, pixidragon, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, 666, StS

Cadeauxxx

Re: Rihanna's Biggest Interview
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »
Love Rihanna very much, thank you for sharing this story with us.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Shane81uk

Re: Rihanna's Biggest Interview
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 07:42:50 AM »
Only just catching up on this now, excellent work!!!

Hope you continue it as a series, there are lots of Celebs out there that need "Interviewing".

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA