Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The XO Express  (Read 2988 times)

Blocboy VC

The XO Express
« on: July 06, 2019, 02:51:09 AM »
Celebs Featured: Lana Del Rey, The Weeknd, Belly, 88 Camino, Derek Wise, Nav

It was a typical session at Lana Del Rey’s recording studio. She was currently working with frequent collaborator and friend The Weeknd, who had brought along his close friend, rapper Belly, to help with the co-writing of a track the two singers were working on for Lana’s upcoming album. Currently, they were working on a remixed version of Lana and Abel’s track Prisoner, from Weeknd’s album Beauty Behind the Madness.

“I feel your touch, and it’s amazing”. Lana sang as she was about to finish her verse.

“How about you do what you did on the old one, and use rush again? I think that’d work better.”. Belly then turned to Abel.
”You OK with that, man?”.
“Yeah it’s cool, it’s cool, let’s keep going. Rick, play it back again.”

Lana’s producer, Rick Nowels, did as Abel requested, playing the track back so the two singers could continue recording.

As they were recording, Belly’s phone rang. Rick stopped the track, in order for the rapper to talk without being interrupted.

“Yo, it’s Belly, who’s this?”

“Hey man, it’s Nav. Could you come down here real quick and bring Rick with you too? Metro says he wants you two to help with a beat me and him have been cooking up. You remember where the new studio is, right?”

“Of course, bro. We managed to get it right across the hall from Lana’s so her and Abel here could work more. Be there in a minute.”. He then moved the phone away from his ear. “Rick! Could you come with me to the XO studio across the hall? Nav and Metro Boomin need you to help with some production.”

“Right away. Lana, Weeknd, you can take a break till we get back. See ya.”

Before they left, Belly walked up close to the two singers and whispered. “Phase one complete.”. The two smiled as the other two left.

After they left, Able turned toward Lana. “You ready for what I got?”

“Let’s start slow, ok? Don’t wanna rush into everything just yet.”

“I can’t believe you convinced Cash to actually rent out that studio across the hall just so we could do this. How’d you do it?”

“With what I’m about to do to you.”

Lana then moved both of their recording equipment away from them, and kissed Abel. He kissed back, although it was clear that Lana was the one in control. Lana then tugged at his shirt, which he then tossed off.

“What you think?”

“I wish we did this earlier!”
He then reached for Lana’s top, but she moved his hands away.

“I’m the one in control here in case you forgot, so I’ll strip myself when I feel like it. And I feel like it now.”

Lana then took off her top, putting it next to Abel’s. She still had on her bra, which kept her breasts hidden. Abel looked hungrily at her chest.

“I wish I could rip that off you right now and suck the life out of your tits.”

“You’re gonna need to step your dirty talk game up, I could find some random nobody on the streets who could do a hell of a lot better than what you just said.”

“Come on, you know I’m just fooling with ya, you’ll be begging me to fuck you senselessly in a few minutes.”

In order to speed things along, Lana took off her bra, and then reached to take off Abel’s pants, leaving him nude. She licked her lips at the site of him fully exposed.

“Mmm. Hope you can put that to good use, not everyday I find a guy as big as you.” She then ran her hand along his penis.

“I can’t wait to put it in your mouth.”

“You can wait, remember who’s in control here? Me. Suppose we should move on though.”

Lana then moved her hands to the button of her jeans, before unbuttoning them. She then slowly eased her jeans down her long legs. Her panties then came with them right after. Abel took a minute to look her up and down.

“Nice. You look beautiful.”

“Shut up and fuck me, I need to get warmed up for faze two.”

He did as commanded, slamming into Lana’s pussy with great speed, earning him a loud moan from her. He then pulled her hair roughly, causing Lana to scream again.

“You like that, don’t you? You like when I do to you what I say in my songs?”

“Fuck yes! Keep going, I need more!”

He then slammed into her again, almost to the point of climax. Just as she was about to cum, she stopped him.

“I’m ready for faze two of the plan. You give the call.”

Abel went to where he tossed his clothes, and grabbed his sellphone from his pants pocket. He then phoned the number for his manager Cash.

“Yo, it’s Cash, is everything good to go?”

“She’s all warmed up. Bring the camera, get Nav, Belly, Derek and Camino down here, it’s about to go down.”

“Both figuratively and literally.” Lana decided to cut into the conversation.

“We’ll be there asap. Do I let Rick and Metro stay here and work on the beat them and Nav are cooking up?”

“Yeah. Can’t wait to here it.”

He then hung up the phone.

About only a minute later, the aforementioned XO crew all walked into the studio. They were greeted to the site of Abel kissing Lana passionately while their tongues seemed to be fighting for dominance, Lana was winning. The two then broke apart for air.

“Save some for the rest of us, bro.”

“Couldn’t help myself. It’s not everyday you get to fuck one of the most talented and gorgeous singers in the industry.” Cash then placed down a camera he was holding onto a nearby table.

“So you just want me to film? Do I get any later, Lana?”

“No. I said only rappers are gonna fuck me, besides, you’ve had your fun already.”

Cash then grunted in annoyance, before turning on the camera.

“Let’s start phase two.”

“Strip for me, boys.”

The XO crew did as Lana asked, placing their clothes in the pile with Abel’s. Lana requested to have her clothes separate from the guys’.

“Nice. Now get over here. Not all at once though. I might be a total sex goddess, but even I couldn’t take all of you on at once. Abel, Belly, you two first.”

“Come on! He’s already had his fun!”. Nav looked in Abel’s way as he said this.

“Shut up, Nav.” Belly snapped back.

He and Abel then went towards Lana.

“How do you wanna do this?”

“Abel, my pussy needs your tongue. Belly, you know what to put in my mouth. Get to it.”

Belly then put his dick in Lana’s mouth as she instantly sucked it like a pro.

“Damn girl, how are you this good? You’re no regular groupie, that’s for fucking sure. How do you do this while you’re still standing up?”

Lana took his penis out of her mouth quickly.

“Practice. You don’t get where I am in the music industry by doing nothing. Abel, work harder down there, honey.”

Abel did as he was asked, moving his tongue more wildly in her walls, causing Lana to buck her hips while she moaned.

She continued her blowjob on Belly, having the rapper eventually climax in her mouth, some of his cum landing on her breasts and the rest of her face.

“That was pretty good, but I’ve had better. Oh shit!”

The reason for her abrupt change in tone was because Able finally found her G spot and was rapidly hitting it, switching out his tongue for his cock. Lana came shortly after, Abel greedily licking it up.
“Guess that song was true, your pussy does taste like Pepsi Cola." He chuckled.

“Shut up.” Lana said back with a small giggle of her own.

“Now, you two, 24 Glam was it? Get over here, it’s your turn.”

“What about me?. Nav was pretty annoyed by this point, having just watched his boss and his friend fuck Lana Del Rey and now hearing that she wanted the less popular guys to do it next.

“Shut up, Nav”. Abel decided to say it this time while Camino and Derek walked over to the still horny Lana.

“Derek, Camino, it’s time for you guys to fucking rail me.”

The two guys stood unmoving, thinking of how they were gonna do it.

“Hurry up, I haven’t got all day here.”

The two then proceeded to do what Lana asked of them, with Derek fucking her breasts with surprising speed Lana didn’t see coming.

“I can tell this isn’t your first time doing this. But you gotta be better than that, put your all into it!”

He then picked up speed, as Camino did the same on her vagina.

“Fuck me! That’s it, right there, boys!”

Lana then screamed even louder than last time, almost breaking the camera lens.

“Abel, Belly, get over here again. Nav, get behind me.”

“Them again?”

“Shut up, Nav, you’re gonna enjoy this, trust me.”

They got into their positions, waiting for Lana’s instructions.

“Belly, eat me out. Abel, bring that thing to my mouth. Nav, stay where you are.”

She then began to give Abel a blowjob while Belly used his tongue on her vagina.

“Fuck, you’re good, we should’ve done this before. Why didn’t Abel bring you over sooner?”

This last sentence was slightly hard for most to hear, as she said it while pleasuring Abel with her skilled mouth.

“What about me?”

Nav then got his question answered, as Lana began to do her best attempt at twerking on him in the position she was currently in.

“Oh fuck! I don’t care if I don’t get to fuck you, this is enough.”

“Get ready, Lana!” Abel then came in her mouth, splattering his semen all over her.

“Yum.” She licked it all off of her, or at least what didn’t land on the floor. As she herself was about to climax, she realised Belly stopped.

“Did I tell you to stop? I don’t remember telling you to stop.”

“It’s just Camino wants in too.”

“Let him. I can take his cock and your mouth. On second thought, Abel and Derek, get down there too.”

They did just that.

In a few minutes, Lana almost looked unrecognisable do to the cum she was completely covered in. The guys hands felt all on her body and fucked and licked her all over while she told them all to go harder and used the most descriptive dirty talk she could think of. Some of her hair seemed to be on the floor as well, do to the guys excessively pulling it. She didn’t mind, in fact she told them to be rougher with her and to fuck her like a street whore.

Eventually, she collapsed and was finally tired out. She kissed all of the guys except for Nav, before cleaning up and putting her clothes back on. Cash then turned off the camera.

“Before you leave, Cash, come over here for a second.”

The manager did as the singer asked, secretly hoping he’d get his turn now.

“If that video gets into the wrong hands, let’s just say I had to do a lot to get by in my younger years, and know many places and ways to dispose of a body. Got it?”

He shook in fear, as him, 88 Glam and Nav left, Nav complaining that he never got to actually fuck the popstar.

“Huh, guess I could take you all on after all.”

“Good job not letting Nav get any. Now, let’s get back to what we actually came here for.”

Once Rick came back, the session continued as normal, the producer unaware what just happen.

The End
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 09:35:32 AM by Blocboy VC »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA