Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Arrowverse  (Read 5338 times)

meri

Arrowverse
« on: February 18, 2021, 12:23:52 PM »
Arrowverse :1
characters: Oliver, Felicity

This tread is about the Arrowverse. It will include characters from the following tv shows; Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow. The main characters will be ; 1- Oliver Queen aka green Arrow 2- Barry Allen aka the flash 3- Kara Danvers aka Supergirl 4- Sara Lance aka white canary 5- Felicity Smoak aka overwatch there will be other characters as well like; 6-Laurel Lance aka Black Canary 7-John Diggle aka Spartan 8-Thea Queen aka Speedy 9-Roy Harper aka Arsenal 10-Nyssa al Ghul 11-Iris West 12-Caitlin Snow aka Killer Frost 13-Cisco Ramon aka Vibe 14-Dr. Harrison Wells 15-Jesse Wells aka Jesse Quick 16-Wally West aka Kid Flash 17-Joe West 18-Ray Palmer aka The Atom 19-Mick Rory aka Heat Wave 20-Zari Tomaz 21-Nate Heywood aka Steel 22-Nora Darhk 23-James Olsen aka Guardian 24-Alex Danvers 25-J'onn J'onzz aka Martian Manhunter 26-Lena Luthor 27-Brainiac-5 aka Brainy 28-Samantha Arias aka Reign 29-Nia Nal aka Dreamer that’s pretty much all of them if I need more I can always add later. This thread is not going to have a proper timeline as the show there will be time travel of course but the characters will travel to different Earths and obviously this story will mainly revolve around sex scenes coz we have already seen or read how they stop the villains and save the world. It will include guy on girl, girl on girl or girls, incest and interspecies but not with animals but like brainy and Martian manhunter coz they have consciousness and they look human.

So now coming to the story.

Oliver queen was happy with how his life turned out. He looked back at the time when he was working all alone but now, he had a friend(John Diggle) and his sister(Thea queen) as backup when he went out in the field and his girlfriend(Felicity Smoak) was working as backup from their base with all their tech needs. They were working as well as the crime was at an all-time low in Starling city. Thea and John took the night off while Felicity was in the base when Oliver came back after a round in the bad parts of the city. He walked to table where she was working, and she stopped working when she saw him and got up from her chair. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Without saying a word, he started to unbutton her shirt. “ohhh, I see someone is horny” she said as she felt he was already hard. He eased her blouse off, dropping it to the desk while she got to work on his suit zipper and pulled it down in one swift motion leaving his scar covered body out in the air. She turned around and her opened her bra hook and her bra fell down leaving her topless then she put one finger on each side of her skirt and slid it down a little and wiggled until her skirt was on the floor the she kicked of her shoes while he dropped his pants and underwear leaving both of them standing naked in front of each other. He pulled her in for another kiss. Her hands gripped his side arching against him, she could feel him hot and hard pressing against her. He then moved down a little and took her pink nipple in his mouth and bit it gently and sucked on it softly, his hands were squeezing her other breast and pinching her nipple occasionally. Her breathing was shallow and deep, every time he bit her nipple, she would hold her breath and let out a moan. She started to move back slowly until she hit the table they had in middle of the working area. She laid back on it and spread her legs wide as he was slowly moving down kissing her all the way through her toned belly and then he kissed around her navel before moving down to her most sensitive part. Her pussy was moist and dripping with anticipation. Oliver placed both his hands under her knees and spread her legs wider apart to have a full view of her sexy body. He spread her pussy lips with his fingers to reveal her clit and gently started sucking on it. The moment his mouth touched her clit Felicity screamed in pleasure. He continued sucking on it and slowly slid a finger inside her dripping wet pussy. It wasn't long before Felicity came, and she held his head tight against her pulsating pussy until her orgasm subsided. Suddenly, she felt her legs being released and Oliver pulled her toward the edge of the table. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he thrust into her, hard and deep, bottoming out on the first stroke. This fast and unexpected intrusion caused Felicity to scream. Oliver gripped her hips and powerfully thrust into her again and again. Then she laid back on the table and he placed her legs on his shoulders and started pounding again.
 Felicity was moaning uncontrollably when he smacked on the side of her ass. Every few strokes, Oliver would smack her ass on one side or the other. Her pussy convulsed around his cock, milking him over and over. He exploded inside her and filled her pussy with his cum and finally stopped thrusting and pulled his cock out. “Thank god I’m on the pill otherwise the way you fill my pussy I would have gotten pregnant ten times over” Felicity said catching her breath. “I love you so much” Oliver finally spoke. “Try saying that to me next time before fucking me next time it would be much better but still, I love you too.” She replied. “Oh, and by the way have you been exercising coz your abs felt tighter than usual” Oliver asked. “Yeah I started doing it coz you guys workout a lot and I don’t want to look like your funny fat friend” She replied as she was getting off the table and a little cum dropping down on her legs. “Then I hope you are working on your ass also. You know how much I love your ass in the tight skirt and dresses you wear in the office.” He said. “Yeah I know. I’m getting tips from Sara.” Felicity replied and then said “by the way I’m going to Central city tomorrow to meet the whole Flash team so I won’t be available to you or John for a day or two so you guys will have to share Thea.” “Can she handle two?” Oliver asked. “Not at once but she has lots of stamina. One by one won’t be a problem.” Felicity replied as she picked her clothes up and walked to the bedroom they recently designed in the base. She went in for a shower and Oliver joined her a minute later “well if u are going tomorrow I might enjoy the moment while you are here” he said walking in. He took her body into his own, wrapping her around once she had stepped into the rushing flow of water. He held her from behind, his hands about her waist, touching toward her navel. "Felicity, you... are amazing. You are so... unbelievably beautiful," as he began to kiss upon her neck. His fingertips met at the front of her body, and as his face pressed more firmly on her body.
His hands began to rise and found her full breasts, slippery and wet, her nipples already hardened by the pulsating of the hot stream hitting her body. As he began to fondle her breasts, her head turned toward his and their tongues and lips met. One hand stayed on her right breast fondling, tugging playfully, while his other hand had slipped down just to the top of her pubic area.
Felicity then slowed the water pressure and then turned towards him and knelt down in-front of him. His hard shaft was ready for the taking. With the shower spray on his back and his cock in front of her, she grabbed him and opened her mouth. She wrapped her left hand around his thick shaft and stroked several times. Her right hand cupped his sack; she rolled his balls around and squeezed. Felicity leaned forward and sucked one of his balls into her mouth as she jerked on his shaft. She now moves her tongue around and around before releasing him and sucking on the other. After releasing them she licks his cock from bottom to top. She then pulls down on his shaft and swallows him up, sucking on his cock several inches. She then jacks him off while sucking on the tip. Her lips move up while she continues to suck which feels so good and keeps his orgasm building. She releases the tip of his cock with a pop. Felicity was determined to make him cum. She then grips his shaft and her hand moves quickly up and down, twisting and squeezing which takes Oliver over the edge. She has her lips glued around his dick as she masturbates him to climax. He press into her and pumped solid ropes of cum into her mouth. Felicity gulped down his load. She then bathes the sensitive tip while her hand continues to pump, drawing a few more dribbles of jizz from him. When she was satisfied that he has no more cum, she releases his cock. Oliver helped her stand and their lips locked together.

The following users thanked this post: PJDavis20

thechemist

Re: Arrowverse
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 10:40:51 AM »
Always love reading a good Arrowverse story. Keep it up! Good start

The following users thanked this post: meri

meri

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 12:58:25 PM »
Arrowverse
Characters; Barry, Felicity

Felicity called Barry Allen (The Flash) and asked him to come pick her up. He was in her apartment in a matter of seconds. She was still getting dressed and came out of her room while the buttons of her top were still open. She hugged him and moved back and started to button her shirt and said, “You are really fast”.
“Not fast enough or I would have been here earlier to see a lot more than just your bra.” Barry replied jokingly. “ don’t worry I won’t stop you from seeing anything you want but let’s go to your city now and don’t go as fast as the last time you carried me coz my blouse lit on fire the last time.” Felicity said.

“Yeah Cisco and Caitlin remember, they told me to go slow as well.” Barry said as he picked her up and ran back to central city. “You are like the best transport service ever” Felicity said when he dropped her when they reached star labs. “I don’t normally do this just so you know” Barry said. “Yeah I know but I knew you wouldn’t say no to me” She replied. Cisco and Caitlin came in the room and they were arguing with Harrison Wells. “Isn’t he a bad guy” Felicity blurted out. “Oh yeah no. he is actually a good guy from a different earth” Barry told her.
“Nice to meet you too” Harrison said in a sarcastic tone. Cisco and Caitlin came forward and hugged Felicity and asked how the team Arrow was doing. “It’s all going pretty well actually. Everyone is in good mood these days” Felicity replied and then asked, “So what are you guys working on.” “We are trying to create a rift device like I do with my power to earth two” Cisco replied. “I thought you already created something like that you gave to Super girl. I mean Kara” Felicity replied. “Yeah we did but some accident happened on Earth 2 and now it moves on a different frequency and we are trying to figure it out so we can go there and bring Harry’s Daughter and Wally back.” Caitlin told Felicity.
“So, I guess I came here at the wrong time then” Felicity said. “No, no you are fine. Barry will give you company while me, harry and Cisco work on our project” Caitlin replied before they went back to the workshop leaving Barry and Felicity in the control room. She looked toward the suit and noticed a few changes and said, “It looks better with the white emblem”. “So, what would you like to do” Barry asked. “So, if you run at you max speed how long will it take for you to run to Paris?” Felicity asked. “I don’t know maybe a few seconds. Why?” Barry asked.
“Can you take me there?” Felicity said with an adorable face.
“Are you serious” Barry asked.
“Yeah well I thought those guys are busy with their portal thingy so why don’t we enjoy ourselves a little as well.” She replied.
Barry thought about it for a minute and then went to workshop area and brought a suit for her.
“What’s this” She asked.
“It’s the same material as my suit it won’t burn up even if I run fast and it won’t hurt you oh and you can’t wear anything underneath it” Barry said.
“So you just keep these suits here for just anyone” She asked with a jumbled tone as she took the suit. “Well once your blouse burned and then I once carried Caitlin to her home real quick and her clothes burnt up and if it weren’t for her frost powers she really would’ve gotten hurt so Cisco designed these suits so that kinda thing doesn’t happen again.” Barry said as he came back wearing his own suit.
He saw her still holding the suit and ran around her with full speed and she was out of her clothes and in this suit in like less than a second.
She looked at him with surprise and he was just smiling and said “You really do have an astounding body Felicity.”
“You can actually see that much while moving that fast” She asked checking her suit moving her hand on her chest and ass checking the fitting of the suit.
“Well for me it’s like everything is super slow-motion and believe me I just saw every inch of you” He replied with a wink.

Felicity just smiled at that remark and he went to the kitchen to pick up the special calorie intake chocolate bars that cisco made for him. Felicity was standing there dressed in a black skin tight suit showing all her lovely curves and said “Well what are you waiting for we should go”.
Barry picked her up in his arms and ran to Paris and they went directly to the house Felicity told him about that Oliver owned in Paris. When they reached there, he dropped her and said what next. “That was amazing” she said. “Here feel my heart racing” she said as she grabbed his hand and put it on her chest. “Yeah I can feel a lot more than that” he said as he squeezed her tit a little.
“What do you mean?” she asked. “Well your nipples are quite hard.” He said. “You told me not wear anything underneath” Felicity said. “I meant other clothes. I didn’t say don’t wear a bra. Oh, wait does that mean you are not wearing any panties either” He asked. “What do you think” she said seductively. He rushed her to bedroom and before she knew it, they were both naked and he was on top of her. “I guess you haven’t been getting any form Iris or Caitlin lately” She said. “Well Iris was sad coz Wally is not here and Caitlin is busy on the project. It’s actually prefect that you came here” he said.
“I can tell you are excited” she said as she felt his cock pressed against her. Barry’s growing erection pressed into her stomach, as her breasts pressed into his chest. She moved her hands down and with one hand she weighed his balls and massaged them carefully. With the other she rubbed slowly along the underside of his shaft. His fingertips slowly circled her breasts to the very edge of her areolas. His lips followed his fingers circling and circling her breasts. Her breathing became deeper and she squirmed about trying to push her nipple into his mouth. It was only after she whimpered softly that Barry poised his mouth above her nipple. Barry then clamped his lips down hard on her and sucked. A moan of deep desire erupted from her. "AAAAUUUUUHHHHH." He released her nipple, then swirled his tongue around it and sucked again.
“Oliver is a lucky man” Barry said. “It’s not like I’m hiding anything from you, Dummy” Felicity said looking at him. “Yeah I know but he gets to be with you every day if he wants too” Barry said as he went back to sucking on her nipples. “Ahh it’s not like I ever stopped you from coming over and it takes u like what a few seconds barely, you can come over as much as you can I’m sure Oliver wouldn’t mind sharing me with you” She replied in between her moans.
After he had stimulated her nipples equally, he raised his head looking at her swollen nipples. Her chest blushed red and moved deeply with her breath. He shifted down between her legs and gazed at her beautiful cunt. She had very little pubic hair. She shuddered slightly as he stroked his fingertips along her inner thighs up to her crotch. His fingers moved softly up and down alongside her slit. Barry extended his tongue made contact. He traced the outer lips, then dipped down to trace the inner lips. When her hips began to move, he increased the speed and the pressure. He added a finger following his tongue and slowly worked it deep within her. When a second finger joined Felicity cried out. "YES." As Barry pumped his fingers in and out he could see her stomach start to twitch and spasm. Felicity screamed in delight. "Oh God. Oh Yeah." She was starting to really thrash about when he took her to the limit.
He held his lips around her clit and sucked it into his mouth, he flicked his tongue up and down across the nerve filled flesh. Felicity was no longer in control of her body. Barry sensed her impending orgasm as a wave of heat from her body washed over him. Her legs extended out straight, and a hand grabbed his hair. Her hips arched up off the blankets and a loud wailing moan filled the room. He kept licking her pussy as she came and he swallowed every last drop that came out of her.
Felicity was covered in sweat and gasping for breath. Her eyes were unfocused and staring at the ceiling. One arm was extended out the other bent with her hand resting on her forehead. She lifted her head enough to make eye contact with him. "Now. Fuck me now!" Barry moved around so that he could lift her legs and place her feet flat, outside of his hips. This rocked her pelvis up and when her knees fell outward her cunt opened completely to him. She was so wet that he thought it would be fairly easy to slide his cock inside of her. She was tight, really tight. She was biting her lower lip in concentration as he pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt. The heat and the wetness of her cunt was overwhelming. She had the most heavenly of smiles on her face. A slight nod of her head and Barry began to push deeper in. Satisfied with his position, he drew his knees up beneath him and lay on top of her. He kissed her softly. He plunged his cock as deeply into her as powerfully as he could. Again, and again he pumped his cock into her. His balls slapped loudly against her ass. She locked her ankles around his waist and match him thrust for thrust. Another orgasm was soon building within her and her movements became less rhythmic. She began to claw at his back as spasms of ecstasy rolled through her. As her orgasm calmed Barry pulled out of her quickly and turned her over.
He took his time getting into position, Felicity's last orgasm had nearly triggered his own. She moved around and turned to look at Barry and smiled at him. As she felt the head of his cock make contact with her tight ass, she flexed her hips slightly to correct the angle of entry. He started with slow and deep, a nice constant movement. Felicity began to mimic his motion, effectively doubling their speed. Within a couple of minutes Barry felt his orgasm begin to build. Whether Felicity sensed something or just had good timing she turned to look over her shoulder.
“Fill my ass with your speedster cum Barry.” She said smiling seductively at him. He increased his speed and she matched him. With a series of grunts and gasps Barry poured his cum into her. The flow of ejaculation eased the resistance and he continued to pump and spurt after spurt of cum. Felicity started bucking her hips. "Don't stop I'm almost there." Barry pumped hard with a rapidly shrinking cock and they just made it. Felicity cried out as she came for the third time. She collapsed forward and Barry followed. They laid together he was half-straddling Felicity, his cock still dripping cum in the crack of her ass. They dozed off pleasurably for a few minutes.
“That was fun” Felicity said as she went to sleep.
The next morning she woke up she read the note from on the bedside table “I left some clothes for you in the washroom, I will be in the kitchen”
She took a shower got dressed went to the kitchen with a shocking look on her face.
“Really, you got this for me” She said.
Felicity was wearing nothing but a tight red crop top that exposed a little bit of underboob and was tight and thin enough that her nipples were really popping out. For the bottoms she wore nothing but tight white shorts that had half of her ass falling out and that were so tight, you could very easily see the outline of her pussy lips.
“You look awesome” Barry said as he licked his lips.

“I would’ve been better off in a towel. I just wore these coz I thought you will probably enjoy my look that’s why you brought these and from what I can tell looking at you crouch, I know how much are you loving this” She said as she sat beside him a drank a glass of juice.
They were talking about how to spend the day basically everything came back to same topic every time and it was sex coz that’s why they were here. While talking Felicity could feel herself getting wetter and the tension was too much. She sprung forwards and pushed her lips against his. His arms wrapped around her instinctively, one hand on her hips, the other cupping her ass. The thrust of her movement carried them towards the counter opposite them. His hard cock pushed against her abdomen as he hungrily attacked her mouth.
Barry started using his fingertips to tease the entrance of her vagina from the back. Felicity bit his lip to signal that he should hurry along and as pay back he roughly thrust two fingers into her. Felicity let go for a moment to moan and in that moment he leaned down to kiss her neck.
"Fuck you're so wet, Felicity" he mumbled against her neck.
"Add another finger," She moaned in response.
He obliged and then proceeded to pick up the pace. He was thrusting into her hard enough now that she was being temporarily raised up on her tip toes and all she could do to keep her balance was hold on to his shoulders. He was bringing out all sorts of moans from her and she couldn't stop herself from squealing as he finger fucked her. Barry used his super speed to vibrate his fingers a little which was a little too much to handle for Felicity and she had an orgasm.
He pulled his fingers out of her as she came down from her orgasm and her legs gave way so that she was sitting on the floor with his crotch just slightly above her head.
"I guess it's your turn now," Felicity said as she looked up with her big eyes and yanked his shorts down which sprang his hard cock out almost hitting her in the face.
Felicity gently wrapped her hand around it and ran her tongue along the underside. Then she put her lips on the head of his penis and gently played with it with her tongue. Then she slowly inched her lip forward, taking more of him in little by little. She could feel his anticipation building as she neared the base of his cock but she pulled off him at the last moment. “I thought it would be better if instead of me moving, you move and fuck my face” Felicity said which Barry never expected to hear form a cute and good little girl like her but he knew most people have a different personality when It comes to sex.
Barry groaned and with that he placed his hand on the back of her head and gently but firmly forced his way into her throat. He held her at the base for a moment before he placed another hand on the side of her face and pulled all the way out. He then began to thrust into her mouth and his roughness was turning her on even more. She looked up at him to see his face twisting with pleasure before he tilted his head back, away from view.
Finally, he began to moan and he frantically pulled out. "Give me a second, I don't want to come too early."
“That doesn’t seem like a problem” Felicity said looking up at him.
"I know it’s not a problem but I right now...I want to bend you over this counter and fuck your tight little pussy till you come. And then I'd like to come in you." Barry said.
"I'd like that." She replied as she stood up and took her top off and removing her shorts revealing her naked body. "Yeah, but I mean why limit ourselves? We have the whole day."
He pulled her towards him and spun her around and pushed her against the counter. "That's very true," he said into her ear before trailing his lips down the back of her neck.
Barry spread her ass and lined the tip of his cock against her vagina before thrusting the whole length in. They both moaned as it filled her up. His cock seemed to fit perfectly inside her and he groaned, "Fuck, you're so tight."
Then, before Felicity could respond, he pushed her further into the counter as he pulled out and then thrust all the way in again. He kept doing this again and again, gradually speeding up and finding his pace. His cock felt amazing inside of her and she could feel every inch as he pounded her into the counter.
"I'm coming!" Felicity screamed. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, AHHHH!" She felt her pussy tighten its grip around his dick and he moaned at the sensation but he didn't stop. She was so sensitive now and it wasn't going to take long before she came again. His other hand grabbed her boob and his fingers toyed with her nipple making her moan. She was an incoherent mess at this point.
"Come for me again," he whispered into her ear.
Almost as if on command, Felicity felt another wave of pleasure hit her and she came even harder than the last time. He let go of her as she came and she fell forward and collapsed against the counter. He squeezed her ass and she could feel his thrusts becoming more irregular.
"Fuck, I'm gonna come!" he groaned. "Ugh, fuck."
Then he thrust one last time and held it deep inside her as he came.
Eventually he pulled out of her, leaving her with cum dripping out of her pussy.
"That was so fucking hot," Felicity remarked.
Barry let out a sigh. "Oh, definitely."
"Hope you didn't use it all up in one go, because I expect you to fuck me again."
Barry grinned. "I'd fuck you right now if I could, but maybe give me like 30 minutes."
They kept this going for most of the day and then he dropped her back in star city and went back home.

meri

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 10:27:59 AM »
Arrowverse : 3
characters; Kara danvers, Alex danvers

Alex Danvers woke up and saw her adopted sister Kara Danvers (Super girl) lying next to her with a beautiful smile on her face. “What are you looking at?” Alex asked. “Just thinking that both of us wanted this why didn’t we do this sooner? Even though we both wanted each other.” Kara replied. “Well I guess we just thought of each other as sisters, but we are not actually related so we just needed a push and that happened when Sara lance (white canary) invited both of us for a threesome.” Alex replied. “And after that you just can’t keep your hand off of me.” Kara said smiling at her sister. “I’m not the one who flew us in hear and tore my jean and top away” Alex replied cheekily.
“You are telling me that you didn’t like that” Kara asked making a sad face. “I never said that” Alex replied as she moved her lips closer to Kara a kissed her. The two sister’s lips met, and their mouths opened, and tongues became entwined. “It’s actually pretty hard for me to control my strength when I’m with you. I’m always afraid I might hurt you” Kara said.

alex danvers
kara danvers

“What can we do about that” Alex asked. “Just don’t go anywhere or put any clothes on I will be back in a few minutes” Kara said and got dressed and flew off before Alex could respond. She went to the fortress where she kept items from her home world, she had a ring that her cousin Clarke once made to keep his powers in check. This ring had blue gem which was actually blue kryptonite and it had the power to nullify all the powers and turn kryptonians into regular humans without any powers. She took the ring and placed it in a lead box and flew back to her Apartment where Alex was waiting for her.
“Where did you suddenly disappear to?” Alex asked a bit angrily. “I went to get this” Kara replied and showed her the ring. Alex climbed out of the bed naked as she was and asked what it is for. Kara told her everything.
“Give it to me and get naked” Alex ordered.
 “Yes ma’am” Kara replied jokingly and got naked in a flash.
Alex put the ring on her own finger and said “it works in range right coz if you are wearing the ring and something bad happens you won’t have your powers. So, I will wear it when I’m with you and remove it after we are done”. “Sure, that’s okay. I think it is working.” Kara said. “Let me test” Alex moved forward and leaned down a little and bit on her sister’s nipple. “oh fuckkkk, its working alright” Kara moaned when she felt a little pain and pleasure at the same time. Alex touched Kara’s hips and ran her hands up to her small perky breasts. They were small but sexy. Perfectly suited to Kara’s body. Alex squeezed Kara’s tits as she rested her hands atop her head, arching her back to encourage Alex to continue. They both leaned in, and their lips joined together in a tender, sensual kiss. Their lips slid together, tasting the heat radiating from one another. They deepened the kiss, their lips opening up and their tongues surging into each other's mouths. They both moaned, crushing their noses together as they pulled each other in harder.
Kara slid her hand up her sister's body as their tongues wriggled together. Kara then cupped her sister's breast tightly in her palm. Alex had boobs a bit bigger than Kara and her hips were a bit wide as well which made he look really sexy in her skin tight DEO uniform. They kissed hungrily, their tongues delving deep into the backs of one another's throats. They slowly moved back to and Alex got on top of Kara while they were still kissing passionately. Kara slid her hand down Alex's back, cupping her ass and giving it a gentle squeeze. Alex shuddered at her sister's touch and moved her own hand up Kara’s toned abs until she held one of her warm breasts in her fingers.
They pressed against one another more firmly, their legs tangling together and wrapping themselves around each other. Alex clasped one of Kara's nipples between her lips and sucked it against her tongue, causing her sister to writhe with pleasure beneath her. Kara dug her hands in her sister’s hair, encouraging her to continue sucking her tits. "Oh, God... That feels so fucking good Alex..." she groaned, arcing her back to press her breast harder into Alex's open lips.
Alex laid on top of her sister, their bodies rubbing together deliciously in the center of the bed. Alex began to kiss her way down further, pressing her wet lips against Kara's taught stomach. Kara held her breath, her legs trembled as she felt Alex push them open gently. The older girl settled between her sister's spread thighs and took a deep scent of her steaming pussy. Alex lowered her face, running her tongue indulgently through Kara's dripping folds. The younger girl groaned as the sensation washed over her. Her body burned with desire, her hips grinding up against her sister's hungry mouth. Alex got to work quickly, devouring Super girl’s delicious cunt with incredible enthusiasm. She lapped at her sister's flowing snatch, spreading the girl's juices over her pretty face. She grabbed her sister's legs, pushing them forcefully up to her chest to reveal her pussy completely, and glimpsing the girl's puckered asshole below it.
Her tongue wormed its way lower, and Kara let out a desperate cry as she felt it wriggle against her asshole. Alex groaned, exhilarated by the intimate flavor of her sister's ass. She lapped at it eagerly, her nose rubbing against Kara's flaring pussy. Kara started to breathe harder as her pleasure surged through her. Her pussy gushed and her ass quivered under Alex's licking tongue. Her head thrashed on the pillow as she squealed in ecstasy, her orgasm quickly building. Alex pulled her sister's ass cheeks apart wide with her fingers, and shoved her tongue hard against her tight entrance, forcing it inside the pink tunnel. The sensation caused Kara to begin convulsing violently, and she dug her fingers hard into Alex's scalp. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! OOHHH RRRAAAAOOOOO" she howled. "I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!" Her pussy flooded her cum over Alex's face, her hips bucking frantically as her orgasm exploded. Alex gripped her sister tightly, moving her tongue in and out of Kara’s ass through her powerful climax. She brought her fingers to the younger girl's clit and rubbed it vigorously, causing even more cum to splash from Kara's flaring cunt. After thoroughly soaking her sister and the bed, Kara collapsed to the mattress, her legs falling onto the crumpled sheets. Alex lifted her face from her sister's crotch, completely covered in her creamy juices. She smacked her lips, savoring the flavor of Super girl’s cunt.
 Kara gawked at her sister, her jaw gaping as she gulped for air. "That... was fucking... incredible Alex!" Kara gasped. “I’m quite sad I never experienced anything like that in all my life.” She said catching her breath. “Don’t worry you can have that every day from now if you want” Alex said as she was cleaning her face.
Kara felt a powerful desire to taste her sister now, and she suddenly rolled her onto her back, laying on top of the surprised girl. “I will try to give you the same pleasure as you just gave me” Kara said to her sister. Kara started to fondle her big sister with desperate hands. The urgency of Kara's groping drove Alex wild with desire, and she arced her back, shoving her chest into the younger girl's greedy palms. Kara lowered her face, running her tongue hungrily over Alex’s burning body. She licked and kissed her way quickly along Alex's throat and chest, pausing to suck eagerly at her breasts before continuing her journey, past her stomach and between her sweaty thighs. She didn’t want to waste any time.
Kara plunged her tongue desperately into Alex’s pussy causing Alex to throw her head back and howl with pleasure. Kara licked and sucked Alex's flowing cunt with incredible urgency, bathing her clit with her slithering tongue. She brought her fingers to her sister's opening, shoving three of them inside and twisting them ferociously as she sucked on her throbbing cunt. Alex tangled her fingers in the younger girl's damp hair, squeezing her face tightly against her cunt and scraping it up and down at a wild pace. Alex threw her head back and screamed aggressively as her body was overcome with a fierce orgasm. Pussy juices splashed out from around Kara's fingers, but she continued to pump them at a steady pace. They squelched in her sister's gaping cunt, crushing it violently with each powerful thrust. Alex hauled Kara up on top of her, and Super girl just collapsed on her sister’s sweat soaked body, their mouths joined passionately, and their arms wrapped around one another.
They started to grind against each other and wrenched their lips apart momentarily to gasp for breath. "Again!" Alex snarled. "I need more!" She pulled Kara's face back down, and they resumed their kiss, making out desperately. Kara pushed her thighs between her sister’s, and they mashed their tired cunts together, grinding them uncontrollably. As their fucking intensified, Kara threw her head back, gasping as another orgasm started to build. Kara groaned, and kissed her sister passionately, resuming her violent thrusts.
The two girls slammed their bodies into another incredible climax and wailed as pleasure exploded from their swollen pussies. Kara pulled her lips from her sister's again, and they looked deeply into each other's eyes. "I love you, Alex. So, fucking much!" Kara groaned. "I love you too little sister!" Alex replied as Kara rolled on to her side and they were both laying their trying to catch their breaths.
“Next time I’m going to fuck your kryptonian ass with an earth made dildo” Alex said to her sister. “Only if you let me do the same to you” Kara replied. “No worries I will not stop you from doing anything to me” Alex said and got up to go get a shower and asked “wanna join”. “I’m too tired” Kara replied. “Not if I remove the ring.” Alex replied as she remove the ring from her finger and put it in the led box and before she knew it Kara moved with super speed and carried her to shower and before Alex could say anything Kara was already on her knees licking her sister’s cunt. Alex came once again in the shower and they both cleaned each other and came out in towels.

meri

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 10:42:53 AM »
Arrowverse: 4
Characters; John Diggle, Thea Queen

While Felicity was still with Barry, back in star city. Thea Queen (speedy) came back to the underground base after her round through the city to stop any criminal activities. “Hey John, is Olli around?” Thea asked John Diggle who was cleaning his gun. “Nah he went to meet Laurel” Dig replied. “Yeah well Felicity asked me to take care of you guys before she went to central city and I’m planning to head back to my place and get some sleep. So, if there is anything you need.” Thea asked.

“Are you sure you can handle Felicity’s work load.” Dig said as he got up from her chair. “Yeah, I know you guys fuck her at the same time sometime but now that Olli isn’t here, I can handle you alone. I’m sure of that” Thea said confidently. “Big words from a little girl” Dig said as he moved behind her and cupped her petite ass covered in her leather pants. "Have you ever been with a Black guy before Thea?" He asked. “Once I sucked a black dick that’s all” She replied. He carried her with ease from behind and took her to the bedroom and asked her to strip all of her clothes. He was more than a foot taller than her. The tiny girl removed all her clothes her nipples were pointing at him when he removed his clothes and she saw his huge dick.
“That’s bigger than the one I sucked” Thea blurted out. He asked her to turn around, so he could see her whole. She did as she was told. "so, what do you..." she said, when he grabbed her from behind, his hands on her flat stomach, and pressed his lips on hers, effectively stopping her mid-sentence. She turned around to face him and thrust her tongue in his mouth, her hands were on the back of his head, pressing her fingertips on the back of his neck. His hands moved south, firmly gripping her ass, pulling her closer in. She bit his lower lip and pulled slightly back, staring into his eyes with a smiling gaze. “You are a good kisser, dig” Thea moaned.
“I’m good at other things too” He replied. He went back to kissing her hard, sucking on her tongue passionately, and rather noisily, his smooth hands touched her naked bottom. She squirmed, smiling while they kissed. His cock started to get hard and she could feel it pressing against her. She knelt down to get a better look. She giggled, involuntarily, as she stared at the long, thick, pulsating member right in front of her face; her jaw had dropped and her gaze was mesmerized, unable, and unwilling, to glance away.
Thea stuck her tongue hesitantly out she tasted a faint essence of salt and sweat. She opened her mouth wide open, welcoming the thick tip in her mouth, as she swirled her wet, warm tongue around it, thoroughly enjoying the faint squirming of Dig's body, the way his penis throbbed when she wrapped her soft, full lips around the shaft and tried to take more of his inches in her mouth. Thea's gaze was fixed on his eyes, as she bobbed her head, slowly, but steadily, swallowing more of him down, and his girth expanding her throat. Dig grabbed her hair and pulled, suddenly beginning to sway his hips back and forth, driving his tool down her throat with more intensity and energy, his moans were growing louder. He continued thrusting his penis down her throat for a little while longer, holding Thea's head firmly around his shaft, forcing her to keep his cock down her throat until she began desperately slapping him on the thigh. Suddenly, he pulled out and picked her back up on her feet; he kissed her intensely, driving his tongue down her throat, and his fingers explored her wet pussy, rubbing and softly spreading the labia.
He then dropped her back to the couch. Thea instinctively spread her legs, leaning back on her elbows, and she looked on as he got down on his knees, his wet, hot lips planting long kisses on her inner thighs, while his fingers ran along her soft, tender skin of her lower stomach. His kisses moved upward, and he reached her pelvic region; she squirmed, when his tongue first met her clit. He began licking, swirling his tongue around her aroused clit, using his fingers to rub her, as he gently pushed one finger in, slowly breaking down the initial resistance of her tight cunt.
Thea spread her legs wider and tilted her head backwards, to face the ceiling, as two fingers had found their way inside her, gently moving in and out, stretching her vagina and making her body faintly tremble. "Now I know why Felicity loves to come down here…Jesus, don't stop," she pleaded, in between biting her lips down hard. He slowly slithered up toward her face, kissing her body along. He paused on her breasts to lick, suck, and bite them and to play with her erect nipples. Finally, he kissed her deeply, lying on top of the tiny girl, his steel-hard throbbing member was rubbing against her hot, excited cunt.
Thea lowered one hand and grabbed him firmly, giving him a few good, long strokes. Then, she guided him to her pussy; he grabbed her leg and brought it up to her head, pinning it down with his shoulder. Thea felt widely stretched and thus, when he first penetrated her, she squirmed in intense pleasure, feeling the girth expanding her inner walls. Thea softly dug her nails in his shoulders, kissing his neck fierily, as he pushed one last time and drove it all in; her body jerked, when his shaft stuffed her good, reaching in deeper than anyone before. Then his thrusts slowly grew in power and speed; he brought her other leg up to her head—her head now caught between her knees—and pinned her arms down on the couch. "Yes, yes, yes," was all Thea could utter at that moment. “Don’t cum in me I’m not taking any pills.” Thea moaned as she came herself. Hastily, he pulled out and pushed her down on her knees; Thea without even thinking took him in her mouth, overwhelmed from the fact she could taste herself on his shaft, and in seconds Dig’s cock erupted and he unloaded all over her face. Thea gasped at the sheer amount of jizz landing on her skin and in her mouth. “That would have gotten me pregnant two times over if you had dropped that load in my pussy, Dig” She said as he finished his orgasm. She quickly got up and went to bathroom to clean her face and came back and said “next time I will be ready you can cum anywhere you want”.
“You can’t take back what you just said…you ass will the victim next time” Dig said looking at her with lust. She knew it will be hard but she was ready to be a big girl now.

meri

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 11:14:25 AM »
Arrowverse: 5
Characters: Jon Jhonz, Samantha Arias

On earth 38, after the Super girl’s enemy Reign (Samantha or Sam) had appeared. Jon johnz (Martian manhunter) calmed her down using his powers and made her remember her life on earth. She saw the memories of her daughter and she decided to destroy her fortress instead of waking up the others. She went with Jon and destroyed her fortress, but she still had her powers and she asked John to help her to control her powers properly so someday she might be able to help Super girl if she ever needs any. Jon agreed to teach her control and he was quite good at it in just a matter of days she was pretty much able to control all her powers and then Jon introduced her properly to Super girl (Kara Danvers) and she trusted Jon and revealed her identity to Reign and they became friends even better than before.

Sam and Jon went to supergirl’s and superman’s fortress and he helped her to keep calm and better control her powers even more so that she won’t hurt anyone even by accident. “Now that I’m strong. Can a normal human person will be enough for me in bed” was the first question Sam asked after controlling her powers properly.
“I don’t know about that” Joh replied. “Well if not there is always an option known as Super girl or maybe even you” Sam said looking at him. Jon hadn’t been with any women on earth except with Super girl for a few times. He thought this way he might release some of his own tensions.
“We could try that right now if you want” Jon said. “Come on then” She replied, and he flew to her and ripped her clothes away. They were standing in snow but even then, she couldn’t feel a thing and she tore his clothes in return. He pulled her in for a kiss. It was a small kiss at first. Their lips were closed, but as Jon started to pull away, Sam put her other hand around his neck. Her tongue darted over his lips and soon Jon found himself gasping for breath as they shared a deep all-consuming kiss. He responded by wrapping his arms around her waist, lifting her a bit, and crushing her to him. Without breaking the kiss, he pressed his crotch into her. Once she started to grind against him, he moved one hand over to her breast and started to massage slowly. He moved his hands to her butt. Staring into her eyes, he pressed her further into his crotch, moving her up and down in the motion of making love. He slowly leaned down and placed her on the frozen floor of the fortress.
He bent down between her legs and said “Kara taught me this” before he placed his tongue on her wet pussy. He licked her inner thighs and inserted two fingers inside her. She gasped and lifted her hips. In response, he pumped his fingers in and out of her. Then he started licking again. His fingers continued to dart in and out of her. Above him Sam was going crazy. Moaning, grabbing her breasts. Her hips continuously lifted up, but Jon held her down. Sam did not take long to cum. Soon, she was gasping and moaning. Her hands were now in his hair, boldly pressing him further into her crotch. Her pussy contracted around his fingers. Jon felt her clit move as he sucked. Jon drank every drop that flooded her pussy and gave her a few more seconds of sucking as she rode off her orgasm.
“Kara is a good teacher” Sam said when she finally caught her breath. Sam then spread her legs wide for Jon. She watched him as he moved to her, his eyes filled with lust for her. She watched his throbbing cock, it made her even wetter. She laid there, ready to receive his black cock. Jon pressed against her opening. "Yes!" Sam gasped as Jon slid into her. "Oh, fuck!" Jon moaned as he entered her. Her pussy was warm, very tight, and very wet. He thrust slowly into her, eliciting a moan. Sam arched her back slightly. He slid all the way into her. Slow and deep. They could both feel themselves building. "Harder," Sam said. Jon thrust harder now, his balls were slapping against Sam.

"Oh fuck, yes, that’s already better than being with a normal human, that’s amazing," Sam moaned. "Don't stop!” His cock slammed into her tight hole, hitting her wall. She had never had a fucking like this before. It felt amazing. She was nearing orgasm. "Fuck me, Jon!" she screamed. "Fuck my tight pussy!" Jon fucked her as hard and fast as she could. Sam could no longer restrain. She let herself go. "I'm cumming!" she screamed. Jon felt her contracting around his cock, her juices soaking his throbbing cock. He lost it. Sam heard his groans of pleasure as she felt him explode inside her, his manhood shooting hot thick semen deep inside her. It took a minute for him to subside. He pulled out, his erect cock covered in their love juices. Jon collapsed next to her on ice, out of breath but very satisfied. “That was fucking amazing” She moaned “I might get pregnant after the way you filled my pussy” She said.
“Don’t worry Martian’s can only reproduce with other Martian’s I mostly shoot my load in Kara’s pussy. Nothing will happen to you” Jon said reassuring her. “Now that we are done with my training. What’s next?” Sam asked. “Now you can go back to your old life safely” Jon replied and then he asked, “We can do this again sometime right?” She looked at him and smiled then spoke “sure we can. You can show me what else Kara taught you next time.”
“Why next time I would like to show you right now” replied Jon as he turned her around on the ice on all fours. She had an idea about what he was planning even though she had never done it before she was excited about it and had no plans to stop him. He put his hand on her pussy from behind and used her liquid as lube for her ass. She could feel her own juices on her asshole. She bent down and rested her head in her hands and with her ass still high in the air, she felt his tongue on her ass. Just like before on her pussy, the tip of his tongue was magic. His face was buried between her cheeks, his tongue madly circling and rimming her ass, mixing his saliva with her lube, then penetrating her asshole. The feeling made her moan loudly. Reveling in the pleasure she moved her ass around. When he stopped for a moment she almost screamed in anger, that frustration was short-lived as his tongue was replaced by his fingers. One at first, stretching her and pushing through, knuckle by knuckle. Before long a second finger joined the first. “Kara told me that most girls like this too so I thought you would enjoy this too and now I know that my guess was right and I think you are right about Kara being a good teacher” Jon said to her.
Sam reached back with one hand and ran her own fingers around and into her pussy. Her lips were red and puffy from all of the attention. She knew it was coming and she inhaled when she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her ass. She could feel her asshole stretching as he pushed deeper, her lube and his saliva doing its job. As inch after inch pushed into her. She could never remember a feeling as intense.
She felt as if she might split in two, but oh the feeling, what a feeling. She felt his balls against her ass and then he eased out and thrust back in again. With her own fingers deep in her pussy and his cock pounding her ass, the remarkable feelings combined to make her scream out loud. Her reaction and the tightness of her ass had made them both cum at the same moment.
Utterly spent, she collapsed onto the ice and he beside her. After a few moments they got up flew back to their homes completely naked but with super speed so that no one could see them.

meri

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 12:27:39 PM »
Arrowverse: 6
Characters; Felicity Smoak, Laurel Lance

Felicity had just woken up, she was wearing a tank top which hugged her lovely tits quite nicely and red panties but no pants. She brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen to get something to eat when there was a knock on the door. She opened the door it was Laurel Lance (black canary) at the door. She was wearing a deep neck sports bra and tight leggings and she was a bit sweaty.
felicity
laurel
“Hey Laurel, what are you doing here this early in the morning.” Felicity asked her.
“Now that the city is much safer and cleaner because of all the vigilante work. I decided to go out for a run. I was in the neighborhood so I thought I should pop by” Laurel replied as she entered the apartment. “So I haven’t seen in our base for quite some time what have you been up to? Are you regularly working on cases now?” Felicity asked. “We will talk about that after I get fresh, I am going to take a shower and I would really like it of you were to join me.” Laurel replied smiling at her.
“Oh, so that’s the reason you came here. To get into my pants” Felicity replied cheekily. “From what I can see you are not wearing any pants and it’s quite easy to remove what you are wearing” Laurel said as she walked towards Felicity and put her fingers in the waistband of Felicity’s panties and slowly slid them down. “Well now that I’m half naked already. I guess I will join you. Why don’t you go up to washroom and turn on the shower and I’ll be in within a minute” Felicity said. Laurel went to the washroom and removed her clothes and turned the shower on. The warm water was pouring down Laurel’s body when Felicity came in already naked and ready have some fun. She pushed Laurel back against the shower wall and slipped her tongue in Laurel’s mouth seeking out her tongue to dance with.
Laurel was quite surprised at the sudden attack, but she enjoyed it still. Laurel regained herself enough to move her hand to Felicity's soft tit and she took her nipple and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. Felicity gave a light gasp into Laurel's mouth. Laurel took her time with one nipple and then the other. She finally broke their kiss to close in on one of her nipples. Taking it in her mouth softly between her teeth she teased it back and forth with her tongue flicking rhythmically back and forth. “Your tits are just the perfect” Laurel moaned.
“Hey guys could you move that to the bed coz I have to take a shower and actually need to go to a meeting.” Oliver said as he was standing naked in the washroom. Laurel and Felicity were shocked, they were so into each other at the time they didn’t even notice him come in. “Sure honey” Felicity replied as she gave him a kiss on the lips and led Laurel to the bedroom. As soon as they were out Laurel threw Felicity on the bed and immediately got on top of her and started kissing her. Laurel's hands closed over Felicity's breasts while their mouths came together in another kiss. Felicity gasped when she pulled away and pressed her soft full lips against her left breast, gently teasing the sensitive nipple with the tip of her tongue before sucking. Felicity bit her lip and whimpered. She felt a sudden wave of moist heat radiating upward from the space between her legs. “Oh FUCK…this is a good life” Felicity moaned and said, “let me ride your face”.
Laurel quickly stopped sucking her breasts and laid down. Felicity slowly got up and raised up on her arms as she turned her body around. She carefully planted her knees on either side of Laurel head, so she was straddling her face. She braced herself against the bed and slowly lowered her pussy onto Laurel’s waiting mouth. Felicity let loose with a ragged moan of pleasure as she felt Laurel grasping her ass cheeks from behind. In seconds, she felt the Black Canary’s tongue probing and lapping against her throbbing slit. Laurel’s face was buried in her friend's snatch and her tongue emerged and fluttered against the clitoris before plunging between the swollen inner labia. Felicity felt a finger sliding inside her and moaned in response. Using the tip of her tongue, Laurel continued the oral assault, probing and tickling her friend's clitoris before dragging it up and down against her throbbing slit.
Both girls were panting and moaning loudly. Felicity climaxed the moment she felt Laurel pushing a second finger inside her. Her body instantly tensed up as the first rolling wave of pleasure crashed over her, she thought she would pass out. Felicity's pussy clamped down around Laurel's fingers and she let out a low wavering moan. "Ahh, fuccccckkk!” As she as she calmed down, she slid down from Laurel’s face and kissed her. She could feel her own taste on Laurel’s lips. She then rolled over, and they were lying beside each other and Oliver came in the room all dressed up. He leaned down and gave Felicity a kiss and “I will see you tonight” and he left while Laurel got up and looked at Felicity as she went to take a shower and Felicity joined her a minute later.
Felicity walked up to Laurel and put a hand on the shower wall behind her, her body was now inches from Laurel’s as she slipped her other hand in between Laurel’s thighs. She whimpered as Felicity found her sensitive nub and gave it slow, gentle rubs. She was careful not to give her the friction she wanted. Laurel’s whimpers started. Felicity made gentle circle motions around her clit, her pussy lips were spreading and closing around her exploring fingers. Her nub was now pulsating below Felicity’s fingertips and her breathing was becoming heavier.
Felicity possessively bit her lower lip as she began to grind her pussy against her fingers.
"More," Laurel rasped out.

Felicity heeded her request and moved the shower head so that she could kiss her neck without drowning. There was something else that needed her lip's attention, too. She kneeled down and Laurel had spread her legs as soon as Felicity made it to the floor of the shower. She went to work hastily, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers and lapping at her clit like a thirsty animal.
"Ooooh, fuck, yes, please," Laurel moaned loudly. She spread her legs further and Felicity could feel her juicy thighs jiggling softly as she did so. She loved her taste. She was sweet and salty all at once. She sucked her clit into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.
Laurel was crying out her name now. "Felicity FUUCCKKK! You're going to make me cum!"
Felicity felt her pussy growing wetter with every lick. She flattened her tongue and raked it across her pussy, slurping up her juices as she focused on making Laurel cum all over her face. Her own pussy was hot with sexual desire and she knew it wouldn't be long before she would need to cum, too. Laurel came hard when Felicity began lapping at the most sensitive part of her clit mercilessly. Her legs tensed and Felicity watched her pussy jerk and her toned stomach clench with the waves of her orgasm. Felicity didn't stop she was determined to bury her face in Laurel’s cunt and swallow her sweet juices. And that she did. She was begging Felicity to stop but held her head in place as she dived nose first into her sweet cunt, licking hungrily still.
Felicity eventually stopped and rose to her feet. She was ready to cum right then and there when Laurel’s breasts were the first thing to meet her eyes. Felicity sucked at her nipples as she fingered her own pussy aggressively, her body swaying as she fucked herself.
"That's so hot, Felicity," Laurel moaned as she watched her suck at her tits and finger-fuck herself to climax. Felicity finally came as Laurel squished her face in between her tits with her hands. She retracted her fingers from her now swollen pussy and immediately dipped them into Laurel's mouth. She appreciatively sucked at them, swallowing her cum.
"I knew you would like that." Felicity said with a cute smile.
Laurel’s eyes met Felicity’s and she giggled as she suddenly moved past her, popping her fingers out of her mouth. Felicity turned off the shower and followed her as she stepped out, passing her as a towel and grabbing one for herself.
“We should do this more often” Laurel said drying herself.
“You know what everyone says that and I’m staring to think that I’m the one who is getting fucked the most by both men and women in our circle” Felicity said with a frown on her face.
“I’m sure that’s not true but even if it is that probably because so are so likeable and everyone wants of piece of that ass” Laurel said lightly slapping felicity on her ass cheek. That remark kinda made her happy and then she offered Laurel some clean clothes instead of her sweaty ones…

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA