Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Take You Home With Me (Abigail Ratchford, Lindsey Pelas)  (Read 12088 times)

Gianni Shamari

Take You Home With Me (Abigail Ratchford, Lindsey Pelas)
« on: February 10, 2024, 08:43:36 PM »

The night air was breezy and pleasant in Miami, Florida. Maré and Monica were cruising down dreamy Ocean Drive in an ice-white Ferrari 599 GTO, looking like the 21st-century version of Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs. The Game’s “Ferrari Lifestyle” blared from the sports car, making the atmosphere cinematic.

“I love Miami nights!” Maré exclaimed. “It is so beautiful and epic. The sexy ladies, the bright lights, and the parties….”

“Yes, Miami’s nightlife is vibrant and energetic.” Monica continued. “Miami is the party capital. You don’t know how excited I am; we are hooking up Lindsey Pelas and Abigail Ratchford.”

“Those kinky girls love to put on a show for us.” Maré smiled. “They are so hot! I enjoyed partying with them whenever I was in town. I know tonight is going to be epic! We are fucking them. I know it.”

Monica laughed. “Yes, we’ll give them the best of both worlds experience.”

“You know it.” Maré agreed. “Our Barbie dolls are very sexual and crave those epic orgasms we’re known for giving all the pretty ladies.”

“That’s right! We pleasured women the best! We’re the dynamic duo in pussy conquest.” Monica continued. “I always wanted to know how you do it.”

“Do what? Get pussy?”

“No, not that. How did you become a billionaire at a young age?” Monica asked.

“It all started on April 16, 2002, when I won the $325,000,000 Mega Millions prize,” Maré said excitedly. “The Mega Ball was 23, the jersey number of my favorite athlete, Michael Jordan. I was 20 years old and still in college when that happened. I might be the youngest in history to win the Mega Millions.”

“Wow. That’s crazy.” Monica was surprised. “Lucky you.”

“I make my luck, baby.” Maré continued with a smile. “My goal was to be a billionaire by 30, so I first got into real estate. I own property in Manhattan, East Hampton, Las Vegas, and Miami. When the money began rolling in, I began investing. I invested in Amazon, Microsoft, Nike, Apple, and Starbucks stocks, leading to awesome rewards. Then came GoodFellas magazine and Genisys gentlemen’s club, finally making me a billionaire by 29. I love making money and having fun. I love being me! I’m not going to lie. I enjoyed being smarter and richer than everyone else in the room.”

“You are feeling yourself tonight.” Monica laughed. “Wow. Listening to you brag about yourself with your New York accent is exciting. I’m not going to lie, but I don’t think I can fuck with that stock shit even though it is tempting.”

“Investing for the first time can be risky,” Maré explained. “Past returns do not predict future results. However, if you find the right stocks, it can lead to real rewards. Don’t worry; I’ll teach you about investing in stocks.”

“Cool. I don’t need to make a billion dollars from stocks. I’ll be fine sitting on $100 million.” Monica jested.

“You’re crazy.” Maré chuckled. “Let’s make our grand entrance in this club and leave with the baddest bitches there.”

They entered the Liv nightclub, which was packed with sexy-ass people. Maré and Monica felt like the biggest stars in the world. Maré had his Hermès shirt unbuttoned to show off his impressive physique. Some of the sexy women on the dance floor who mistook him for Shemar Moore rubbed his robust chest and took selfies with him. Maré kissed them and walked off like a smooth player. In her usual fashion, Monica strutted in Liv with her ‘Naomi Campbell walk.’ That walk was art in motion that had heads turning. Monica’s short, shaved hairstyle complemented her pretty face well. She looked hot in her white designer leather sleeveless vest that exposed her incredible abs and matching leather pants. Several women and gay men were shouting ‘Yes’ at her. Monica acknowledged them with a smile. Screening the place, Maré finally spotted Abigail and Lindsey in the VIP section.

Maré and Monica walked inside the VIP area, which was quieter. Abigail Ratchford and Lindsey Pelas were already at the table sipping on cocktails. They looked lovely in their matching pink sleeveless sheer mesh club mini dress! When they noticed Maré and Monica, they yelled enthusiastically. Abigail and Lindsey rose from the leather seats, hugged and kissed them.

“Hey!” Monica said as she took Lindsey’s hand and spun her around, getting a good look at her sexy body before greeting her with a kiss. “You look amazing, my Barbie doll! Damn, I love your boobs!”

“30HH and all-natural.” Lindsey smiled.

Lindsey Pelas was a short, busty blonde from Louisiana. She was a famous glamour model and a social media personality.

“Heyyyyy, Maré, King of New York!”

Abigail was the sexy, brown-haired, green-eyed goddess. She was a glamour model who was blessed with a great body. Her dress complemented her figure well. Her full lips were perfect for passionate kissing.

“What’s up, baby?” Maré said.

“Come dance with me. Show me your moves.” Abigail suggested.

“Let’s go!”

They hit the dance floor to be among the energetic crowd. Everybody was celebratory as R. Kelly’s “Relief” song blared. Abigail surprised Maré with her strip club dance moves. She moved well with the rhythm of the music. She was gyrating her pussy against his dick, which had him aroused. Maré went with the flow as he rested his hands on her hips and swayed with the music. They started rubbing their hands up and down each other’s bodies. Not to be outdone, Lindsey and Monica were bumping and grinding, leading to French kissing. All four of them continued dancing provocatively. Sexual energy filled the dance floor, and the heat coming from them had their space hot.

“I’ll bet you can’t wait to get me out of this dress and fuck the shit out of me, right, Maré?” Abigail said as she leaned back against me, swaying to the music.

Maré caressed her ass and answered, “You know it, baby girl! I was thinking about beating up that pussy all day.”

Abigail chuckled. “Yes, your hands feel so good on my ass. Oh, my God, you have me in the mood to fool around!”

“I cannot wait to have my way with your body,” Maré said.

“I love that nasty shit.” she cooed. “I might be young but ready for a stud.”

“I know you like to be treated like a slut in the bed. I’m going to give it to you, good girl.” Maré promised. “I can’t wait to take you home with me.”

As the night advanced, the four friends returned to the VIP area. Planted on the table in front of them was a magnum of champagne being chilled. The combination of drinking and flirting made them horny. Usher’s new song, “Next Contestant,” serenaded them. Lindsey danced to the music, exciting Monica immensely. She rubbed her boobs against Monica’s face and gave her a lap dance.

“I’m in heaven,” Monica whispered. “I can’t wait to take you home with me.”

They stared into each other’s eyes, and the erotic magic happened. Their wet mouths embraced, their tongues exploring profoundly and passionately as they moaned. Then, they began devouring each other like untamed lovers. Monica fondled and sucked Lindsey’s tits, which drove her wild. Lindsey massaged Monica’s pussy hard through her pants. They pleasured each other until they finally climaxed. Their moans of pleasure indicated that they were enjoying every second of it.

Abigail sat in Maré’s lap and rubbed her ass and pussy on his lap. She covered his muscular chest with her wet kisses before tonguing his ear. Maré moved his hand down her flat stomach until he found her pussy and the wetness between her legs. He began to gently massage her pussy.

“I have you hot and wet already, I see,” Maré murmured. “I won’t have any problems sliding inside you.”

“I can fit a man’s hand inside me,” Abigail told him.

“That’s handy,” Maré replied.

Abigail burst out laughing. “You’re so crazy.”

They locked their wet lips passionately.

Liv started dying at four A.M., and the four of them took one last sip of their drinks and left the club. All four of them felt excited about how they would end the night. They walked to the parking area where their cars were coincidentally parked.

Monica pulled Maré aside and said, “I’m gonna ride with Lindsey in her Lamborghini so you can have your privacy with Abigail.”

“Cool.” He responded.

The Ferrari and Lamborghini racing up the highway was a sight. It was like a scene from Fast Five. Inside Maré’s car, Estelle’s hot new single, “Break My Heart,” blared from the custom stereo system. Abigail turned the air-conditioning, pulled down her top, and fanned her bare tits. They were big and firm, and her nipples were standing at attention. Maré knew she was teasing him as he chuckled. Abigail started smiling at him.

“What do you think? Do you like it?” She asked as she leaned over.

“Hell yeah, they’re perfect!” Maré answered with a smile. “I cannot wait to suck on those jokers.”

“I heard some flattering things about you,” Abigail continued. “I hope the legend is true about you.”

“I’m going to make you feel good. You’re going to feel it in your stomach,” Maré told her.

“I can’t wait to have you inside me, Maré!” Abigail winked. “I have been craving a good fucking.”

They headed to the bachelor pad that Maré shared with Monica, a glass penthouse. Abigail and Lindsey were in awe of the breathtaking water, city views, and private rooftop pool.

“You guys have a nice place! It is paradise in the sky!” Abigail said.

“Thanks!” Maré responded. “Living on top of the world is a must for us.”

“This penthouse is amazing.” Lindsey smiled. “I would love to live here.”

“You’re welcome anytime, doll face!” Monica winked.

“Are you ready to fuck me with that big black cock?” Abigail asked Maré seductively.

“You know it,” Maré said. “Let’s get it poppin’, ladies.”

Laughing, they all retired to the spacious main bedroom. Abigail and Lindsey immediately started doing a striptease act. Maré and Monica looked hungry as they watched the show. They stared and enjoyed every second of them undressing. Abigail and Lindsey had similar sexy bodies, but Lindsey had more enormous tits. Abigail and Lindsey lay down on the edge of the bed and spread their luscious thighs wide. Their pussies were gleaming with desire. Mare and Monica shed their clothes and dived between their legs.

Lindsey pulled Monica’s face to her trimmed pussy. Lindsey moaned loudly as she fucked Monica’s tongue in a smooth rhythm. Lindsey was wild with lust as she moaned her excitement. It didn’t take long for her to start dripping all over Monica’s face. The wetness drove Monica wild as she continued licking and fingering Lindsey’s pussy with expertise. Lindsey squirted again with a screaming fury as she ran her fingers through Monica’s cropped hair.

“Eat my pussy, Maré!” Abigail hollered. “Hmmm, suck my clit, Nature Boy!”

Maré’s oral fixation on Abigail’s pussy was working magic. Abigail pushed her hips up to meet his probing tongue. She was squirming around the bed, and her eyes were closed. She bit her bottom lip as she squeezed her titties. It was as if she was floating in the air of bliss.

“Your pussy tastes good,” Maré said softly.

Maré had her pussy entirely at his mercy. He worked his fingers in and out of her pussy. Abigail tightened on his playful fingers and screamed her excitement. Maré’s face was covered with her juices.

“You love gushing all over my face,” Maré whispered.

“I love it!” Abigail sighed. “Now, I want to ride that big black dick.”

Abigail got on top of Maré, sank her asshole right on his dick, and started riding him with so much energy. Building up to a smooth rhythm, she began bouncing up and down, steadying herself with her hand on his chest. Abigail was experienced in sex as she rode Maré with ease. Flecks of cum were clinging to his dick.

“Ride it, baby girl!” Maré said. “This black dick is yours!”

Hearing that, Abigail developed dementia with lust as she began to ride Maré harder like a wild thoroughbred. She was getting off on Maré, slapping her tits hard. Abigail closed her eyes as she moaned and groaned loudly. She climaxed hard and began to chuckle as she looked down on Maré.

“You are so amazing! I cannot believe how hot and wet you have me.” Abigail said.

“This is what I do, goddess,” Maré replied. “I give ladies those epic orgasms.”

Lindsey rubbed her pussy as she watched Monica fasten her 11″ strap-on to her groins and hips. The strap-on jutted proudly in front of Monica, making her look like the ultimate sex machine. Lindsey dropped to her knees and began sucking on Monica’s big fake cock like a lollipop.

“You look so hot sucking that cock like that.” Monica grinned. “Yes, get it nice and wet so I can easily put it inside you.”

With a sultry smile, Lindsey caressed the dildo with her soft hands while slathering it with her saliva. Once she got it nice and soaked, Lindsey laid on her back so Monica could take her. She gasped as she felt the tip of the fake cock massaging the entrance to her wet pussy, sliding in gently, opening and filling her up. Monica was thrusting Lindsey fast and hard.

“Fuck my pussy, Predator!” Lindsey begged. “Please, don’t fucking stop. Make me cum so hard.”

Monica grabbed her massive tits and sped up the pace. She was in her “Predator mode,” fucking Lindsey all crazy. Maré saw Monica this wild with lust. The sweat was pouring down her body like raindrops. Lindsey’s loud moans echoed in the bedroom like music. Her body trembled from the pleasure.

“Oh, God, yes, fuck me harder!” Lindsey implored. “I’m gonna cum!”

Monica gazed down at Lindsey’s face as she continued to ravish her pussy. The excitement and anticipation made her wet. Monica’s love canal filled up, and her moaning merged erotically with Lindsey’s screams. Then Lindsey convulsed all over for a turbulent orgasm. After three hard thrusts, Monica’s plastic phallus popped out of Lindsey’s pussy.

“Fuck.” Monica sighed as she took the time to catch her breath.

Abigail lowered her mouth to Maré’s dick and started sucking it. Her sexy lips engulfed the head, and her tongue flicked at its tiny opening. Then she gently stroked his dick with one hand and massaged his balls with the other hand.

“Oh, shit, that feels good.” Maré moaned. “Suck that shit, baby.”

Abigail kept stroking his shaft as she inserted her tongue into his asshole. I thought I was going to cum, but she stopped. Thank God, because I did not want to cum yet.

Maré crawled onto Abigail and inserted his dick in her wet pussy. As he started thrusting forward, he felt her pussy expand to accommodate the girth of his big dick. Maré was stretching her pink pussy to the limit. Her face contorted in pleasure from the pounding. She enjoyed every second of it.

“Fuck my pussy, baby,” Abigail grunted. “Yes, fuck my pussy good with your black anaconda!”

“You like it hard?” Maré asked her.

“Yes, hard and fast!” she shouted.

Maré was banging Abigail hard! It felt like pussy paradise inside her as he went deeper. Abigail curled her toned legs up so Maré could thrust her wet pussy. Abigail was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, and her eyes began rolling in the back of her head.

“I love the way you pound my little pink pussy! Beat it up, daddy!” Abigail shouted. “Make me cum so hard. Give it to me, Maré! Fuck me!”

“I gonna make you cum all over this dick!” Maré told her. “Cum for me. Please do it. That’s my girl. I want you to cum for me.”

Maré gradually picked up the pace. He was fucking her pussy faster, harder, and deeper like a stud in Miami’s heat. Abigail was moaning in ecstasy. She looked as if she was ready to climax.

“I’m cumming, Daddy! Don’t stop!” Abigail announced.

At that second, she shrieked out her climax, squirting and writhing in an orgasmic seizure. It was a sight to behold.

“Wow, that was hot!” Maré expressed. “I love squirters! The best part of sex is when the woman has an intense orgasm.”

“Oh, my God, I came so often,” Abigail said softly. “You make me feel perfect. I love your body.”

Lindsey was riding Monica like a wild bronca. She was getting ready to cum, and she lifted off Monica’s cock. Monica made her reach a state of stimulation so high that she discharged a clear, fluid ejaculation in the air.

“Now, that’s what I’m talking about, Predator!” Maré cheered. “Murder that pussy!”

Monica got behind Lindsey, caressed her bottom, and spread her ass cheeks. Then Monica began rubbing the natural lubrication across Lindsey’s engorged labia and anus before repeatedly slamming into her tight butt-hole. They were both soon lost in their ass fucking zone. The sensation Lindsey was getting triggered her to moan and groan, and she tossed the pillows off the bed. Monica laughed as she spanked Lindsey’s ass and pulled her hair.

“Yes, fuck me!” Lindsey screamed.

Monica grasped her hips and pushed harder. Her pelvis thrust against Lindsey’s moist buttocks. Another orgasm crested, and Lindsey collapsed on the bed. She was sapped for energy. Monica pulled her strap-on out of Lindsey’s ass and collapsed on top of her. She was utterly exhausted. Their labored breathing filled the room.

“Shit,” Monica murmured.

“You can’t get enough, can you, my Predator?” Linsey sighed.

“Never,” Monica replied as she kissed her back.

“Oh, that was so good.” Lindsey expressed. “I’m never going to get enough of lesbian sex.”

After switching partners, they resume wild sex. Over the next few hours, the four sexually-charged freaks fucked in every energetic Kama Sutra sex position they could think of. By the time it was over, the four were exhausted and contented. Abigail and Lindsey had the most excellent best-of-both-worlds experience ever.

“I had a great time getting dicked down,” Lindsey admitted as she licked cum off her fingers. “I came over twenty times.”

“Fuck, that was awesome,” Maré said. “would somebody please tell me why we waited so long to do this.”

“Because our pussies are worth the wait,” Abigail replied winkingly. “Thank you for the epic orgasms.”

“The best of both worlds experience is all about… epic orgasms!” Monica winked. “And I had so much fun. We have to do this again.”

“Let’s shower together,” Lindsey suggested. “I’m in the mood for some freaky cleaning.”

“Great. While you are giving me a blowjob in the shower, I’ll be shampooing and conditioning your hair.” Maré smiled.

Lindsey and Abigail left the bedroom giggling and raced to the bathroom.

“I had no idea they were this freaky.” Monica laughed. “I am soaked with their juices.”

“Their juices have you looking radiant right now!” Maré admitted.

“Shut up.” Monica giggled. “My strap-on game is strong, dude. I mastered it.”

“Yes, you were fucking them just as good as me!” Maré joked. “Well, let’s join our busty lovers in the shower. They’re in the mood for a wet and wild conclusion.”

The End.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 08:55:13 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Take You Home With Me (Abigail Ratchford, Lindsey Pelas)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 09:11:16 PM »
Fantastic story with two busty babes. From the minute you referenced Miami Vice, it drew me right in. Thank you so much for joining and sharing with us.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Gianni Shamari

James_scandalous

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 09:39:36 AM »
Wow, that was awesome. Really hot stuff with a good tag team. Lindsey and Abigail are a great duo.

flawed_existence

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 11:56:10 PM »
This was such a great story to read. Lindsey and Abigail are hot, but the strap on play was unbelievably sexy. Great stuff

Viri

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 12:45:43 AM »
Great fucking story.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA