Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Snowbound (Michelle Rodriguez)  (Read 8382 times)

Money

Snowbound (Michelle Rodriguez)
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:24:16 PM »
Title: Snowbound

Author: Money

Celebs: Michelle Rodriguez

Codes: MF, oral, anal

Summary: Celeb is on a break in the mountains with the author and gets snowed in after getting snow dumped on her in a snowslide from the roof.

Disclaimer:  The following story is not true and never happened it’s total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality this was inspired during a round of would you rather? with Grobnar it sounded like a fun challenge to write any questions or feedback on the story send it to [email protected] now on with the fun.

Spending quality time in the woods with your girl is great in my case the girl was Michelle Rodriguez. I had taught her some skills for a few of her film roles she could even knife fight but she kept that quiet. The forecast before we left the house called for clouds and a small amount of rain by the time our small hike was finished snow had fallen and kept coming we had fresh food supplies for 10 days in the cabin getting the door open was becoming a challenge.

“Ahha ice in the door frame.” I said

“Anytime now.” she said

I punched the frame dislodging an ice sheet from the roof that landed behind Michelle in the snow bank giving the petite Latina a light white frosting all over her clothes and face.

“Well that looks cold.” I said

“You have no idea.” she said

I think she was slightly pissed kicking in the door with her boot I had started a fire but it would be a good hour before the room would be warm enough to move around without our winter gear she was wet and couldn’t wait long.

“Your fresh outfits should be in the bedroom.” I said

“In the cold ass closet…no fucking way.” she said

I could see her starting to shiver with the ice turning to water the fire was still a ways off from going at a good pace with my back to the wall I did the only thing I could.

“Strip.” I said

“Now is not the time for sex.” she said

“I have extra room in my gear crawl in here till the fire is ready.” I said

“The things I do to stay alive.” she said

Michelle peeled off her fall outfit giving me a slight show as she went I can’t even describe the striptease properly it was that hot her ample curves nearly giving me a happiness stroke watching her the blue shirt falling to the floor with a wet splat followed by her thin pants her body was cold at her hands and feet her body flush with mine her boobs right in my abs.

Michelle fit in nicely a bit snug for me to move around very much even naked she seemed to be cuddling as my body heat kept her warm till the fire was raging.

“You can get out now.” I said

“I’m warm, naked, and comfy…I like it in here.” she purred

“Well I’m taking it off it’s almost 80 degrees in here.” I said

“Leave it on….I have an idea.” she cooed

Michelle shifted her weight in my suit rubbing her boobs on me while stroking my 18 inch dick with her hand I went down like a tree landing on my back.

“You might wreck me with this monster but it would be worth it.” she purred

“Can’t really move.” I said

She slid my dick inside her pussy making her bite my shoulder while pumping her hips driving it in further arching her back slightly.

“So snug even if it breaks me in half.” she said

“I might need more room.” I said

Michelle moved around where I could suck on her boobs while her fingernails clawed at my arms and back the jacket zipper giving way letting the warm air between us mingle.

“So thick.”she moaned

“Pretty sure your not cold now.” I said

Michelle spread her legs wide letting every inch in she could handle if she wasn’t so tough I’d swear she would be screaming from the pain involved yet it seemed she was getting off on it.

“Yeah pump that huge thing right inside me.” she growled

The loud noise we made echoed through the cabin my dick was throbbing nearly ready to explode with baby batter inside the Latina minx on top of me her teeth starting to dig into my shoulder leaving small marks.

“Gonna…Gonna…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed

“Can’t hold out.” I said

Both our orgasms hit at the same moment Michelle’s nectar flooding my shaft while my thick spunk plastered her inner walls all the way to her womb I pulled out with a rather loud pop as we laid in front of the fireplace her skin bathed in it’s golden light next to me.

The next day

The snow had stopped falling but we weren’t going anywhere with the door blocked the wind kept blowing the snow piling nearly 10 feet at all the different entrances.

“It’s great we both have ample amounts of wood to survive this storm.” she said

“Yeah finally got a signal snow starts melting tomorrow.” I said

I just caught her double meaning all she did was give me a crooked smirk with a slight gotcha laugh she was toying with me so I had some fun of my own at her expense.

“My wood will last longer than that pile if we shower the warm water won’t bleed off for a while where we can sleep and not freeze.” I said

“Who said anything about sleeping the friction alone would keep us warm you just need to keep that monster up.” she said

Michelle went into the bathroom the tile was freezing her socks were no match for it she jumped in the stall like a rabbit the hot water was ready fast.

“Oh thank you for natural gas heating.” she said

“It’s the only way the pipes won’t freeze out here.” I said

“And you didn’t think to turn it on when we arrived?” she asked

“I did….it was more fun getting you naked the other way.” I said

She pulled me in the shower stall her arm a firm grip on my neck the water splashing her shirt from behind.

I buried my shaft in her ass Michelle tensed up her anal ring opening slightly as I held her up against the tile wall I was halfway in when the rest of her body sank onto it she screamed in pleasure my hand covering her mouth on reflex Michelle’s teeth biting 2 fingers from a muscle twitch.

“So…thick.” she moaned

“Hang on.” I said

Michelle’s ass was handling my dick like  total pro even with the total pounding she was getting her fingers danced across her body from her forehead down to her abs panting like a beast in heat.

“Bang my brains out.” she purred

“Your so adoreable when your frisky.” I said

Michelle was like a piston on my dick humping away at a near blistering pace her ass bouncing from the impacts while I groped her boobs her grunts getting louder the harder I pushed my hips.

“Feels like a cement slab….but I love it.” she hissed

“Well then check this out.” I said

I groped her tits feeling her up while continuing to pound her ass lifting Michelle up off her feet with my shaft her hands gripping the shower door holding on for dear life her loud grunts and squeals egging me on feeding my ego.

“Blast your load in there I can take it.” she said

“Almost there.” I said

I kept slamming into her ass her legs opened wide pain starting to set in her nerves on fire but Michelle refused to stop before her pending orgasm arrived.

“Can’t feel my legs.” she moaned

“So close.” I said

Our grinding flesh was the only thing we could hear between us her dark hair matted to her back sticking to my face as well my vision slightly blinded Michelle still in my arms the warm shower water splashing across her chest and abs her orgasm finally hits full force.

“FFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!” she screamed

“Here it comes.” I groaned

My own orgasm hit firing thick shots of spunk into Michelle’s ass before pulling out with a loud pop still spilling seed all over her ass and up her spine just missing her hair we both collapsed letting the warm water rinse away the sticky reminders after a 20 minute break the bedroom was nearly destroyed from another round of sex antics we woke up 2 days later sore but happy.

A few days later

We survived our ordeal in the cabin Michelle was cool with coming back when it was warmer she even gave my brain a visual it wouldn’t soon forget.

“I’m thinking of bringing a bikini next time…maybe less.” she said

“Dirty pool you might not be able to walk right for a month if you do.” I said

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

OMEGA15

Re: Snowbound (Michelle Rodriguez)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 01:19:13 PM »
I'm a big fan of Michelle, it's great to see someone write about her and you made sure to use that booty for some good fun.

Cadeauxxx

Re: Snowbound (Michelle Rodriguez)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 11:56:55 AM »
Unique story for the snow mountain theme, really enjoyed reading this.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA