Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hiding Moore (Mandy Moore)  (Read 9974 times)

Money

Hiding Moore (Mandy Moore)
« on: March 12, 2019, 04:47:51 AM »
Story title: Hiding Moore

Story by: Money

Codes: MF, cons, oral, anal, ATM

Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction! I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please. Any questions
or comments on the story send them to rockcook5@yahoo.com and with that being said, I’d like to thank DarklordZ for his help on this project. I am grateful for his help now on with the story. This story was originally published in February 2009.

Boy these earthquakes really do some damage the one from 2 months ago is still causing problems with power outages at random points and communications problems on the ground even the cellphone networks seem to be having problems connecting the wrong numbers again.

My name is Money and I run the only library/pool hall combo in the city. It was a moderate success to some degree with my family running the library during the day and me running the pool hall at night which lead to the name of the business I was opening up for the night ahead when the phone rang.

“Pete’s billiards and books if you got the rack we got the stack.” I said

“Oh, really?” a females voice said.

” I’m sorry I said that to you.” I said

“You are such a character,” she said.

“Is there something I can help you with Miss?” I asked

“Miss nothing, I’m Mandy remember?” she asked

I had not talked to a girl named Mandy in a long time her voice sounded familiar but I had a problem placing the face in my head so I decided to play along till something clicked.

“Right gotcha Mandy, so what’s up?” I asked

“We need to hook up tonight I need a quickie bad.” she said

“I’m a bit busy at the moment.” I said

“Hey, you remember the deal we made anytime, anywhere, anything I want I get.” she said

Needless to say, I was a bit shoked at her making these kind of statements to me seeing as how we never met before not sure what to say I went along and agreed to meet her.

“So where do you want to do this?” I asked

“I’m thinking about a rundown hotel room. the seedier, the better.” she said

“The nearest one for me is about 3 miles away.” I said.

“Give me the address and I’ll be there as soon as I can.” she said.

Once I gave her the address, I made a beeline for the hotel and waited to see what she looked like. I had an idea in my head she was either a blonde or redhead. I was hoping for a blonde but I had my fingers crossed for a redhead. I would have taken any hair color at this point.

Just then, a classy Mercedes rolled up. I saw a smoking hot brunette getting out. She was wearing sneakers, hip hugger jeans, and a black tank top that screamed she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Are you lost or something this is a pretty rough neighborhood after all.” I said.

“I’m meeting someone here named Money.” she said.

“Well, you found him and that means you must be Mandy. The girl I’m waiting for.” I said.

“This isn’t right. I hit the speed dial on my cell. How did I get your number by mistake?” she asked.

“Must have been the cell tower signals getting messed up again.” I said.

“I need sex so bad right now, I can taste it.” she said.

“Hey, that’s why I’m here. So, are we gonna do this or are you gonna rant all night in this parking lot?” I asked.

“The media is gonna go nuts with this story if it gets out.” she said.

“What media?” I asked. Mandy then stepped into the light of the parking lot lights, I now recognized her as Mandy Moore. It was starting to make sense why she was a bit paranoid about the media attention.

“Since this whole thing was my idea, I think it’s only fair to give you a one night stand.” she said

“Well then , let’s get going.” I said. As we entered the hotel room, Mandy looked reluctant to start anything.

“What’s the problem?” I asked

“Well the guy I normally do this with is pretty big. I don’t know if you can measure up.” she said.

“How big?” I asked.

“Eight inches.” she said.

“Well, your in luck, I’m twelve inches.” I said with a big smile.

“Yeah right, let’s see.” she said.

I dropped my pants to the floor and let Mandy see my erection in it’s fully hard state.

“That thing is huge. I’m getting wet just looking at it.” she said.

Mandy got down onto her knees and grabbed the base of my cock. She started to stroke my cock at a normal pace. I started to take her shirt down and saw that indeed she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Excited?” I asked, looking at her already hard nipples.

“Oh yeah, fuck. I want to suck this cock already!” Mandy said

She opened her mouth and took my cock in. Her lips wrapped around my dick, feeling how soft her lips were. I felt her tongue was moving around my cock as she looking up at me.

“Ohhh Mandy, that mouth.” I moaned, taking my shirt off.

“Mmmm.” she moaned.

Mandy began undoing her pants while sucking my dick. She got up on her knees and took her pants down, revealing a short black g-string. I was turned on by the site of Mandy in nothing but her black g-string, sucking my cock.

“Uhhh yeah” I moaned.

Mandy quickly bobbed her head faster on my cock. She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock as she was sucking the head of my cock. Stroking and sucking me of at the same time.

“Ahhh fuck Mandy.” I groaned.

“Fuck, this is a big one. Hmm, time to take it all.” She said, shoving my cock back into her mouth. She was taking inch by inch of my cock into her mouth. Mandy got about 8 or 9 inches of my dick into her mouth.

She rested for a moment before taking the rest of my dick into the back of her throat as she pushed the last few inches into her mouth. Mandy made a loud gag sound, as tears were coming down her eyes.

“Ohhhh yeah.” I moaned, holding my hand behind her head, making her gag louder.

Mandy moved her left hand down and started to rub herself through her g-string while gagging on my cock. I knew she wanted sex badly. Therefore, I pulled my cock out from her mouth and grabbed her by her arms.

“Enough, time to fuck.” I said

“Yippee.” She said, as she got herself up while I held onto her. I threw her onto the bed and got down to her cunt and moved her g-string to the side and with one thrust, inserted my cock into her wet cunt.

“Ohhh yeah, that big cock, fucking my tight cunt, ahhh yeah!” Mandy moaned.

“Uhhhh fuck.” I groaned.

I held onto her hips and thrust my cock deep inside her I looked down and saw her tits bouncing around all over the place. I leaned down, placing my head between them, and let them slap against my head.

“Ohhh yeah, fuck me!” She screamed.

“Mmmm.” I said, kissing her chest.

My balls were slapping against her asshole while I held onto her hips, thrusting harder into her cunt.

“Fuck!” she moaned.

I lifted my head up from between her tits and kissed her, as Mandy placed her hands on my ass cheeks and squeezed them. She broke the kiss for a second and said. “Come on faster!”

“Faster you say?” I said.

I pulled my cock out from her cunt and lowered it down to her asshole. I pushed the head of my dick into her ass as Mandy cursed at the top of her lungs.

“Holy fucking shit!” She yelled.

“Almost in that ass .” I said, getting half of my cock into her ass.

“Uhhhh, Take it out please, it’s too big!” She yelled at me.

“What?” I asked

“Fucking take it out before I leave you hanging alone!” She said to me.

Not wanting to be left hanging after fucking one of the hottest young stars, I pulled my cock out from her ass. Mandy sat right up on the bed, as I stood on the bed. Mandy started sucking my cock once more.

“Ahhh fuck yeah, suck that cock.” I moaned.

“Mmmm.” She moaned, sucking my cock and groping my balls. I ran my hands through my hair while Mandy worked on my private parts. She sucked my cock as hard as she could, wanting me to cum already.

“Uhhh yeah, ohhhh!” I moaned, shooting my load inside her mouth. Each shot of my sperm, hitting the back of her throat. Mandy kept kept sucking my cock after I finished shooting my last load in her mouth.

“Better than your regular?” I asked, taking my cock out of her mouth.

“Mmmm…much better.” she said, smacking her lips around. she then took a big gulp and swallowed my cum down her throat. As we spent a little more time together, Mandy wanted to see if I wanted to become her new regular fuckbuddy instead of the other person.

“I don’t know. I’ll have to think about it.” I said, lying down on the bed.

“What is there to think about? Your a well hung guy and I’m a celeb with great curves.” she said

“Boy you must have a high opinion of yourself don’t you?” I asked.

“Did I say something wrong?” she asked

“Well, you did make me feel like a piece of meat just now.” I said

“I’m sorry, how about some make up angry sex?” she asked.

“Not interested right now.” Isaid.

I was a bit put out by her recent statements but I could tell she wanted to make it up to me. She was crawling on the bed, laying her head on my lap, stroking her fingers on my chin in a playful manner.

“I’ll let you do anything you want to me for payback.” she said, as she slid up beside me.

“You little minx, you couldn’t handle me giving you anal.” I said teasing her.

“I’m willing to try it.” she said.

“Well, your about to go down in a blaze of glory.” I said.

“Bring it on.” she said.

I told Mandy to get on top of me, as we were now in the 69 position. Mandy started to suck my cock but this time, she slowly licked from the shaft up to the head of my cock. I was licking her pussy while I worked two of my fingers into her wonderful tight ass.

“Mmmm.” she moaned.

I started to pump my finger back and forth into Mandy’s ass. She started to slurp on my dick now, taking all 12 inches of my cock into her mouth. She instantly started to gag loudly on my dick.

“Uhhh fuck yeah!” I moaned.

Mandy kept bobbing her head down faster, making her gag even more loudly. Bits of saliva drooled down from the side of her mouth. I then moved my other hand and held her down on my dick for quite a while.

“Whew, ohhh fuck!” I moaned again.

Tears were coming down her eyes, as I held head down for a few more seconds before finally lifting her head up. Mandy had a big amount of her saliva on my dick, as some was hanging from her lips.

“Ohhh god that was…something.” She said, in between breaths.

“Ready to get fucked in the ass by that long rod?” I asked

Mandy got up and turned around. She was facing me now, as she spread her ass cheeks apart and mounted down onto my cock as it entered her ass.

“Holy fuck! ohhh god!” She yelled.

“Uhhh yeah, almost in there.” I moaned, grabbing her hips and thrusting my cock deep into her ass.

“Ohhh fuck, holy shit, Ahhhh fuck!” Mandy yelled once more.

With one more thrust, I got my entire cock right into her ass. Mandy was still spreading her ass apart, as she began bouncing up and down on me while I held onto her hips and thrust away.

“Ahhhh!” She screamed.

“Uhhh yeah.” I moaned

I was now fucking Mandy’s sweet tight ass at a normal pace. Her tits were moving around up and down, right in front of me while I thrust my cock into her. Mandy still spreading her ass cheeks apart, bent down and kissed me.

“Mmmm.” we both moaned through our kiss. she broke the kiss, leaning her body back up, moving her hands away from her ass cheeks.

“Fuck yeah, ohhhh fuck my ass!” Mandy moaned.

“Ahhh fuck!” I moaned

I moved to the side, laying her on her side. I began fucking her on her side while Mandy moved her hand to her cunt and started to rub herself while I fucked her ass.

“Goddamn, Ahhh!” Mandy panted.

“Uhhh, ahhh yeah!” I moaned, still thrusting my cock as hard as I could into her.

“Mmmm yeah, fuck, your so big!” She screamed

“Uhhh.” I groaned.

“Let me suck it.” Mandy asked me.

As I pulled my cock out from her ass, Mandy flipped onto her other side and started to suck my cock. Imoved my hand over and started to finger her asshole while she sucked my cock.

“Ahh, Ohhh yeah, suck that cock, uhhh fuck!” I moaned

Mandy now had both hands around the base of my cock, as she was both stroking and sucking me off. She bobbed her lips around the head of my cock and went back and forth on it.

“Uhhhh.” I moaned. She then took my cock out from her mouth but still kept jerking me off with both hands. As then, Mandy looked up at me with a smile on her face.

“Ready to fuck my ass once more?” She asked.

“Fuck yeah!” I said

“So, what position? Doggy or missionary?” she asked

“I have an idea. Grab a few pillows,.” I said, Mandy grabbed the pillows and gave them to me, as I lay them on the floor.

“Get down here.” I said to her.

Mandy listened as she was now lying on the pillows with her legs up in the air. I got behind her, pulled her legs apart, and inserted my cock back into her asshole while I held onto her legs.

“Ohhh yeah, piledriver fuck!” She screamed, as I began picking up my pace.

“Uhhh yeah, ahhh fuck!” I moaned.

“Ohhh yeah, that big fucking cock pounding my sweet tight ass. uhhhh fuck!” She moaned. I was still holding onto her legs while I pushed more and more of my cock deep inside Mandy’s ass.

“Uhhh god, ahhh, you’re ripping my ass apart!” She screamed

“Spread your ass cheeks.” I said.

She listened as she spread her cheeks apart. Her asshole was becoming red as I then spat right into onto her ass, lubricating my cock in the process.

“FUCK!” Mandy screamed, as she was having her orgasm.

Her juices were pouring down from her cunt while I pounded away at her asshole. Mandy moved her right hand and rubbed her cunt, getting some of her juices onto her fingers. She moved her hands away from her cunt and licked her fingers clean of her juices.

“Mmmm yeah, Mandy seductively moaned, licking her fingers one by one.

I watched her lick her fingers one by one and by watching her, I started to slam hard into her ass. My pubic region was slapping up against her sweet, tight, wonderful ass. The slaps were loud enough for both of us to hear.

“Uhhh yeah, ahh fuck Mandy.” I moaned, closing my eyes, shooting my second load inside her ass.

“Ohhh fuck, fill my ass up, you big dick fucker!” Mandy moaned.

As I pulled my cock out from her asshole, some of my cum oozed out from her ass. I wiped them off with my cock, as the cum was hanging on from my cock, Mandy scooted upwards and sucked my cock off, cleaning it from any cum left over.

“Uhhh fuck, those lips are amazing!” I said

“Well, after all, I am amazing in every way possible.” Mandy said, laughing before sucking my cock once more.

“Ahhh fuck yeah.” I said, with another sigh of relief.

Mandy was sucking away at my cock. As then, she ran her hands through my chest with her nails, scratching my chest in the process. She stopped right under my chin and then, scratched downwards back to my cock.

Holy fuck!” That was erotic and hurtful at the same time.” I said, as Mandy let out a smile with my cock in her mouth.

She then took my cock out and gave me another smile. Mandy pushed me back onto the bed while she crawled onto the bed afterwards. She rested her head onto my shoulder and took a good hard look at my worn out cock and then to my face.

“That was earth shattering.” she said.

“Hmmm, glad you liked it.” I said, kissing her on her forehead.

“So, are you going to reconsider my offer?” she asked, wrapping her arms around me.

“Maybe.” I said. As we lay there, I thought about getting involved with Mandy as she cuddled up next to me. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until I broke the silence.

“As long as I’m not treated like a piece of meat, I’m in.” I said. She squealed like a horny schoolgirl and kissed me right on the cheek in delight of my answer.

Then, Mandy smiled at me and moved towards my legs. She was giving me another blowjob as the sun rose. The next day, we parted ways until the next time she was frisky, but I will never forget that one night stand that started it all.

The end.

The following users thanked this post: JenniferLove, Viri, Cosmo Kramer

Viri

Re: Hiding Moore (Mandy Moore)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:24:45 AM »
Good stuff and some nice ATM work.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

Re: Hiding Moore (Mandy Moore)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 04:43:19 AM »
Mandy is way underused in stories lately I'll see what else I have to work with

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA