Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Another Day at the Office (Kim Kardashian)  (Read 22810 times)

thewildcard

Another Day at the Office (Kim Kardashian)
« on: January 24, 2024, 01:24:38 PM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Another Day at the Office

It was a typical day at the office, or so it seemed for Kim Kardashian. The reality TV star model had been busy organizing her business at Skims for the past few weeks. In that time, she went through assistants like pairs of socks. They never stayed for long, always leaving to go chase better jobs elsewhere. Some of them complained about their paychecks, others just wanted to go elsewhere. The experience made her appreciate the few assistants who stuck around and didn't whine about everything. In Kim's mind, she thought they should see it as an honor to work for her. She was Kim Kardashian after all.

Sitting at her desk, her long legs crossed and her ample cleavage displayed prominently in her form-fitting business attire. It was Wednesday and she was only here for a few hours. There would be a photo shoot tomorrow, but thankfully, someone had went ahead and scheduled the time and place before her. That was none other than her new assistant Eric. A young man whom she hired last month who never complained and was always at work on time. Kim kept Eric around for the sole reason that she found him to be good looking. He was tall, skinny and kept his face properly shaved. Eric had blue eyes that went well with his sandy blonde hair and tanned skin. Over time, she noticed his curious eyes studying her. He couldn't help but steal glances at his boss's curvaceous figure, particularly her enormous ass which seemed to fill out her dresses perfectly day in, day out. It wasn't the first time he had noticed her striking features, but today something felt different.

He was busy in his office, typing something on the computer and studying the screen. That was typical of him, Kim thought to herself. A hard worker like him was valuable. As Eric sat at his desk in the cubicle office, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Kim standing there, a playful smile on her lips. "Um, Eric? Could I see you in my office for a moment?" she purred seductively. Her voice was low and sultry, sending shivers down his spine. His eyes immediately went to her cleavage as an instant distraction before looking at her face. "Yeah, sure. What do you need, Miss. Kim?"

He followed her down the hall, his heart racing with anticipation. When they reached her office, she closed the door behind them, effectively sealing them in. "Eric, I'd like to talk about something just between me and you."

"What do you mean, Kim? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You've been working real hard for me and I appreciate that. You don't ever complain about the pay and that's even better. Some of these people act like I should be paying them out the ass, but not you." He blushed, trying not to smile. "Well, I guess that's a relief. A job is a job. I'm just happy to be here, you know? I never dreamed I'd be working for someone like you."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, I've noticed you checking me out. I saw you looking at my ass yesterday." she began, her voice soft and alluring. "Is there something you'd like to say to me?"

Eric swallowed hard, feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks. She put him on the spot like this for giving her the looks. He scratched his head nervously. "I don't know what to say. I looked at your ass, yes. I didn't know you were gonna catch me." he stammered, unable to meet her eyes. "It's just... your ass is like... huge, you know? It's kinda hard for me to not notice it."

She stepped closer to him, her scent enveloping him. "And you like my ass, don't you?" she purred, running her hand across his chest. He could feel the weight of her breasts against his arm, and it was almost too much to bear.

"Yes," he managed to croak. "It's...it's incredible. I mean, it's not just your ass, it's everything about you. Your body, your curves...you're Kim Kardashian after all, what the hell am I trying to say? You're one of the hottest women on the planet." He couldn't believe he was saying these things, but the truth was pouring out of him. He couldn't help but feel excited at the thought of her noticing his attraction, of her responding to it.

Kim smiled seductively, her dark eyes twinkling. "Well, Eric," she drawled, "I'm glad you think so. And since you've been such a hard worker for me, I think it's only fair that I reward you." Before he could react, she had spun him around and pushed him down into her plush leather chair. His heart raced as he felt her hands on his shoulders, massaging and kneading the muscles beneath his shirt.

She knelt down in front of him, her lips inches from his ear. "Why don't you just sit back and relax? Let me take care of you." With a wicked grin, she began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his smooth, toned chest. Her hands were warm pressing against his flesh. Her breath fanned his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

As she pushed his shirt off his shoulders, he caught a glimpse of her cleavage. She stood up and unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing her voluptuous curves. Her ample breasts, clad in a black push up bra defied gravity, pushing upwards towards him. Her round, firm ass, encased in sheer black thong, was a sight to behold when she turned around to show him. His jaw dropped at the sight of Kim Kardashian standing like this in front of him. THE Kim Kardashian. The most famous woman in the world who just so happened to be his boss.

Kim climbed onto his lap, straddling him, and began to grind her hips against his crotch. Her breath was hot on his neck as she moaned softly, her hands running through his hair. It took everything in him not to reach out and grab her bra to pull her tits out. Their eyes met as he widened his eyes. Eric could not believe that Kim was grinding her famous ass on his lap like this. She moved her hips in a sensual rhythm, her soft, round ass cheeks slapping against his crotch, and he couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

Her breasts brushed against his chest with each movement, and the friction was driving him wild. She leaned forward, her lips hovering just inches from his ear. "How do you like that, Eric? Does my ass feel good grinding on you like this?" she purred in her seductive voice. "Do you want more?" He could feel her warm breath on his skin, sending shivers down his spine. He nodded, foolishly unable to form words.

Kim smiled and began to move her hips faster, her ass bouncing up and down in a hypnotic rhythm. He couldn't believe this was really happening. His hands trembled as he reached out to cup her breasts through her bra, feeling the firmness of them in his palms. She used one arm to pull a strap of her bra and loosen them. Eric's eyes widened at the sight of her breasts shaking free "Here you go, I'll let you see them," she twirled the bra on her fingertip before dropping it to the floor. His hands squeezed her boobs, moaning softly as she continued the lap dance.

She leaned forward, her breath hot against his neck as she whispered, "Oh, Eric...you're hard as a rock, aren't you? I can feel it." Her hands ran down his chest and stomach, teasingly skirting the edge of his pants. He couldn't take it anymore. His cock was rock hard rubbing between her thighs, desperate to be unleashed from the confines of his pants.

Rising up from his lap, she stood up and took a glance down to see his bulging cock poking forward in the front of his pants. "Let me take care of that." She licked her lips before falling to her knees. Kim slid her hands down to his zipper, her fingers deftly undoing it with practiced ease and pushing his pants and boxers down to his ankles. She smiled up at him, her lips curved into a mischievous grin as she reached in and freed his throbbing cock from his underwear. His heart hammered against his chest as she stroked him, her fingers gliding smoothly up and down his length.

Eric gasped as she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Her warm, wet lips wrapped around the bulging head. Her tongue swirling around him before she began to bob her head up and down, sucking him hard. Her hands gripped his thighs, pulling them apart to give her better access. She looked up at him as she worked him, her eyes shining with lust, still bobbing her head up and down. There was something amazing about this feeling having Kim Kardashian of all women in the world suck him off. He was still in disbelief this was happening. She moaned while pulling his shaft from her lips, flicking her tongue to break the tiny drool strings.

"Like oh my god, look how big I made you!" She giggled and planted a wet kiss on the head of his cock. "Get ready. I'm gonna give you the best blowjob you've ever had."

She sucked him hard again, her cheeks hollowing out as she took as much of him as she could. Sucking noises were heard in the room mixed with his moans as she sucked several inches of his cock. Kim was hard at work proving herself to be an expert at sucking dick. Her hands slid down to cup his balls, gently massaging them as she continued to bob her head up and down. She let out a moan, her lips brushing against the sensitive ridge beneath the head of his cock. She looked up at him, their eyes locking. Her expression was a mix of desire and control. Kim had this young man right where she wanted him and knew he was not going to fight her for control.

Her movements became faster, more urgent, as she took him deeper into her mouth. The length of his cock poked to the back of her throat with each passing stroke. Eric watched his cock disappear into her mouth and several inches reappear as she worked her lips in this pattern. He sat back and enjoyed this amazing feeling of Kim sucking him off. Her tongue danced around the underside of his shaft, teasing him mercilessly. She reached underneath to fondle his ball sack, rolling it gently between her fingers as she massaged both balls. "Oh yeah," she purred, "you like that, don't you?" Her lips slid up and down the length of his cock, slurping loudly. He could feel the familiar tightening in his gut, the approach of his climax.

Suddenly, she stopped sucking and shoved his cock between her big tits. Eric let out a groan as her soft, warm flesh encased him. Her hands gripped her tits tightly, holding them in place. He gasped as she began to bounce her chest up and down, fucking his cock with her big tits. "Oh my god, Kim! Ohhhhh, man!" The feeling of her jugs was incredible as they bounced up and down. The sound of her tits slapping against his skin could be heard clearly. Her breath came in short gasps as she worked him, her breasts jiggling with each movement. "You like that, Eric? You like how I fuck your cock with my tits?"

Her pace increased, her tits bouncing faster as she took him deeper. Her nipples brushed against the head of his cock, sending electric shocks through his body. Eric could feel his climax building fast, his hips beginning to thrust involuntarily into her chest. He reacted solely out of instinct to fuck her tits. "Oh my god! This feels so fucking good, Kim!!" He gripped her shoulders, digging his fingers into her skin as he felt himself about to explode. "Oh fuck, Kim! I'm gonna...I'm gonna... FUCK!!" He groaned loudly as he felt his cock spasm, shooting hot cum onto her neck. His dick was still lodged between her tits as he was cumming like a fire hose. He shot several powerful spurts, painting a pearl necklace across her chest as she giggled. "Mmmmm, yeah! That's it! Cum all over me!" Her hands tightened on her tits as she felt his hot cum dripping between her tits. The cum made it easier for his cock to glide forward between them. Kim closed her eyes and grinned smugly.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. I've never had a titfuck like that before." Eric moaned after speaking. She just laughed at him as she let go of her tits and grabbed his cock. He blinked his eyes watching her rub the head of his cock against one of her erect nipples. She playfully smacked it against her tit. "I wasn't expecting you to like, cum this fast. Now I have to get you hard again so I can really fuck you. She pushed his cock back into her mouth and began sucking again. "Ohhhh Kim, you suck better than any of my ex-girlfriends."

Her lips slid up and down his shaft, her tongue dancing around the sensitive head. One hand squeezed his dick from the base before she began to stroke it in sync with sucking the head. It took Kim less than a minute of hard sucking to get his cock hardened again. She pulled her lips off the head with a pop. "Oh, yes. This is good. Are you ready for more, Eric?" She asked, her voice low and seductive. She let out a little moan as she squeezed her fingers around his hard length. "I'm going to fuck you so good. I'm gonna ride your cock so good, you'll never forget how I do it." She said, her words coming out between moans and slurps as she continued to suck him off.

Eric could feel his cock twitching in her hand, his body already aching for her. He reached down to grab one of her huge breasts, feeling the softness of her skin beneath his fingers. "Oh, yeah," he groaned, "Fuck me, Kim!" She let go of his cock and straddled him. She lowered herself onto him slowly, guiding his cock inside her wet, hot folds. Her famous plump ass rested on his thighs. "Oh, god," she moaned, arching her back as she impaled herself on him. Her breasts swayed with the movement, bouncing around in the air.

Eric wrapped his arms around her, feeling her soft skin against his own. He began to thrust upward into her, meeting her movements with equal force. The sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the room to create a primal symphony of lust. Their breath came in ragged gasps, their eyes locked on each other's, conveying the intense desire and need that consumed them both. The look in Kim's eyes told him that she was going to fuck him into next year. He had awakened the goddess inside her.

Her breasts swayed with every movement, brushing against his chest and teasing him mercilessly. He reached up to cup one of them, feeling the weight of it in his hand as he gently squeezed the nipple. She pushed herself deeper onto him, feeling that cock work in and out of her tight cunt in a repeated motion. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah! Mmmmmmm, Eric!" It felt so great to hear her moaning his name like that in her squeaky voice.

He couldn't help but lose himself in the sensation of being inside her, feeling her hot, wet walls squeeze him so tightly. He began to pick up the pace, thrusting harder and faster, desperate to feel that release, desperate to empty himself into her. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her down harder onto him, as if he could bury himself deeper inside her trying to hit the G-spot. The sound of their skin slapping together filled the room. Kim's big tits pressed against his chest. His hands founding her ass, squeezing those plump cheeks as he continued to pump his cock in her pussy.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!! OH MY GOD, ERIC!!" Her moans and gasps filled the air, her body arching and bucking against his as she neared her climax. He could feel it building inside her, feel the tightening of her inner muscles as she began to lose control. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM, OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!" With a loud, primal cry, she threw her head back and came, her body tensing and shuddering as she released wave after wave of pleasure around his cock. Kim took a deep breath and climbed off him. She stood up and then he saw the wetness of her cum leaking out of her pussy. Her thighs were drenched.

Eric looked up and swallowed his breath before muttering the first words that came to his mind. "That was amazing. I could get used to fucking like this every day," he gasped. "But I want to do more if you aren't tired yet I want to fuck you in the ass."

A smirk ran across Kim's face as she sighed in relief. "That's what I wanted to hear from you. I was thinking, like, is he gonna be too tired to fuck my ass? I was hoping you would want to do it, cause I love taking it up the ass! A man isn't very memorable to me if he's just gonna ignore my butt. That's like, my most favorite thing." She walked back to her desk after the naughty speech.

"Guess I'm not surprised that you love anal sex. Your ass was made for it." Eric had to get up from the couch and move closer to see the sight of her giant, famous ass bent over. Kim spread her legs and leaned over, planting her hands across the desk. her big tits were pressed against the  This was a perfect position to give that booty the pounding it deserved. He reached out and cupped one of her her plump ass cheek, rubbing her wet skin with his thumb. "God, this ass is so fucking big." She laughed at him.

"You really think so? Is it big enough for you to fuck?" She moaned as he pushed his cock down the crack of her massive ass and discovered the entrance. He pressed forward, slowly forcing his way inside. She bit her lower lip and purred soft moans while feeling the head and a few inches sink in. Her ass was as tight as her pussy, but felt different. He began to thrust into her, feeling the slick heat of her ass gripping his cock as he moved. She moaned and raised her head. His cock pumped in and out of her ass repeatedly. "Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass, Eric!"

He held onto her hips, feeling the sweat he worked up in the exercise of fucking her ass. Eric thrust deeper, burying the full length of his dick into the depths of her huge booty. It felt so good to be buried balls-deep in that ass. Her moans filled the room, echoing off the walls. "That's it! Ram every last inch of your cock up my ass! Give me everything you've fucking got!" Her ass was incredible, and he could feel himself getting close, but he wasn't ready to quit. This feeling was too good.

He increased the pace, his thrusts becoming faster and harder. His cock slid in and out of her booty, his balls slapping against that ass with each stroke. The more he thought about his impending orgasm, Eric considered the one place he always wanted to see his cum. For years he had imagined what her gorgeous face would look like with his cum dripping from her skin. He could feel his orgasm building, and with one final thrust, he stepped back and pulled his cock out of her ass. "Kim! I'm gonna cum! I wanna cum all over your face!"

Kim turned around to face him, her ass wiggling enticingly. "Oh, you want to paint my face with your cum? Well, you better give me a big load! I want you to make a mess all over my face!" She opened her mouth, her tongue darting out to wet her lips as she waited for his release. He grunted while pumping his hand back and forth. Eric jerked his cock while aiming it at her beautiful face.

"Here it is, Kim! FUCK!!" His cum shot out, landing in a hot streak across her lips and left cheek. It oozed down her chin, dripping onto her neck and collarbone. Eric sighed at the lack of cum. Since he already blew a load giving her a pearl necklace earlier, his second cum shot lacked the heavy spurts from earlier. Kim opened her eyes and grinned at him. She grabbed his cock and fed it between her lips to milk out whatever remainder of cum was left. After swallowing it, she released his cock and moaned.

"That was good. We should do this again sometime." Eric nodded at her. "Oh yeah, I'd love to fuck you again. Right here in this office where no one knows."

She laughed at him, wiping away some of the cum from her face and licking her fingers clean. "Well, it don't have to always be at work. I'm single, you know? But for now, let's just call this another day at the office."

The End.

Avlag28

Re: Another Day at the Office (Kim Kardashian)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 08:45:32 AM »
Good job !  I loved it.  I hope to see a sequel.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

James_scandalous

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 10:20:53 AM »
This was a good Kim story. I'd like to write her myself and give that ass a good work out.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 10:48:15 AM by James_scandalous »

Cheogh

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 07:58:21 AM »
So he didn't complain about the crap pay, and she rewarded him with sex lol. That's funny

Viri

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 12:04:30 PM »
Where do I sign up for this job? We can tag team Kim together lol

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 01:58:22 AM »
That was a pretty funny story lol. Kim seducing someone in an office would have the tabloids talking about this affair for months lol.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

VSM14

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 10:45:19 AM »
This was great. I like an office based scenario. If you ever write Jessica Alba, she would do well in an office situation like this.

thewildcard

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 09:41:37 PM »
This was great. I like an office based scenario. If you ever write Jessica Alba, she would do well in an office situation like this.

I will be writing Jessica eventually. You are right, she would make a good work encounter.

TheLW

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 11:31:46 AM »
Wow, I enjoyed reading this.

I love me some of Kimmy K, thanks for posting this.

thewildcard

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 06:41:25 AM »
Wow, I enjoyed reading this.

I love me some of Kimmy K, thanks for posting this.

Thank you for commenting. I will write Kimmy again soon.

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2024, 09:47:06 PM »
Great story. Eric's one lucky assistant  ;D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA