Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain and the Klums (Heidi and Leni Klum)  (Read 8408 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain and the Klums (Heidi and Leni Klum)
« on: March 24, 2024, 10:21:41 PM »
Las Vegas, an undisclosed nightclub

After a long day of meetings with clients and business partners there's nowhere I'd rather relax than in one of my favorite Vegas nightclubs. I only come into town a few times a year but I know enough people at the club that I can get my usual VIP room without having to pay any additional charges. Needless to say, I was more than a little upset when one of the security guards let me know that my favorite VIP room was already occupied. "What do you mean it's unavailable? I called ahead to make sure it would be open," I exclaim. "Sorry Captain. Rules are rules. They got here first. I just do whatever the boss tells me to do," the guard replies, shrugging his shoulders. "At least give me a few minutes with whoever's in my VIP room. I'm sure we can work something out," I say. "Fine. You've got two minutes," the guard replies, opening the door for me.

I walk into the room, surprised to find only two people inside. It takes me a few seconds to recognize them as supermodel Heidi Klum and her daughter Leni Klum. Heidi is wearing a short red cocktail dress while Leni is wearing a black tube top and a short black leather skirt. I know Heidi from a few years back but I've never met her daughter before. Leni definitely has her mother's looks, and don't even get me started on those huge, perfect tits. "Hi Heidi. Long time no see. I think there's been some kind of mistake here. I reserved this VIP room for tonight weeks ago," I explain. "Well I'm sorry Captain but I know the owner of the club and he said it's okay if me and my daughter Leni used the room tonight," Heidi replies. "Come on Heidi. I'm sure we can work something out. You owe me for getting you that job with America's Got Talent," I reply. "I've already...'thanked' you for that a few years ago Captain. Now if you excuse us, I just want to have a night out with my daughter," Heidi says.

"You mean your nineteen year old daughter who legally shouldn't be here?" I ask with a smirk. Heidi has a look of panic on her face for a second, the model doing her best to look calm. "I'm not sure I follow you," Heidi replies, irritation in her voice. "This club has an age limit of twenty one and up. Leni is only nineteen. So either you snuck her in or she has a fake ID. Either way it's not good..." I reply with a smirk. With that both mother and daughter exchange worried looks, Heidi sighing loudly. "I'm sure we can work out some kind of ...'arrangement,' Heidi says. " It's not like we haven't fucked before," Heidi adds quickly. It's true that Heidi and I had quite the evening together years back but tonight I'm thinking something different. "Ten minutes with her. And you have to watch," I laugh, nodding towards Leni. "Uh uh. No way! I'll fuck you if that's what it takes to let us stay here, but Leni is off limits," Heidi exclaims.

"It's ok mom. I'll do it," Leni says quietly. "Leni, no. You don't have to do this. We'll work something else out," Heidi says. "I want to. Plus you always tell me I need more sexual experience. You said I have to be willing to put out if I want to get the better jobs," Leni says. "That's different. I was talking about photographer or fashion magazine editors. You can't handle a night with Cptnstrwrs! You're not ready!" Heidi exclaims. "Mom I'm nineteen! I'm not a kid anymore. So if I want to fuck Cptnstrwrs, that's what I'm going to do!" Leni exclaims. "Hmph! Well I guess she's made up her mind," I say, smirking at Heidi. I sit on the couch across from the women and motion Leni over. She stops a foot away from me, staring nervously. "Don't worry baby. I know you're a little nervous. The Captain always takes good care of his ladies," I say, gently stroking her cheek with the back of my hand. "We'll start slow. Let's get a look at those tits," I say, reaching for the top of her tube top. As I pull it down quickly, her massive D cup tits come tumbling out and I can't help letting out a whistle. "Damn girl! Those are some of the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen," I exclaim.

It's crazy to think that a woman this young could have tits this huge, but that doesn't stop me from reaching out and groping them. They're definitely some of the heaviest tits I've ever held in my hands, Leni blushing as I squeeze them with my hands. "See, I told you the Captain would take care of you," I laugh as her nipples get rock hard almost instantly. Reaching down, I unzip my pants, sliding them down past my knees. Fumbling with my boxers I pull out my dick, Leni's eyes going wide. "How about you put those beautiful breasts to work and titfuck me?" I say gently, Leni still taking in the sight of my cock. "S-sure," she replies softly, pushing her tits together as she leans towards me. Her huge tits feel warm and super soft as she slides them up and down my shaft, Heidi rolling her eyes as she watches her daughter titfuck me.

Leni moves slow and steady, eyes glued to my cock as it peaks through from between her tits. "Ooohh!" Leni gasps as my cock becomes rock hard, much sooner than I would've liked but, with big, soft tits like that I guess I was lucky to last as long as I did. "You feel how hard my cock is?" I ask in a low voice, staring directly into Leni's eyes. The nineteen year old nods slowly, blushing. "You did that. You and those perfect tits. And for that you deserve a reward. Come on up here," I say, patting the empty seat next to me. She does as she's told, standing up and moving to the seat next to me. "Get on all fours next to me. That way I can give you your reward while you suck my cock," I say, grinning at her. Leni repositions herself, Heidi sighing, and begins gently sucking on my cock. For someone with little sexual experience Leni seems to be a natural born cocksucker. Her lips feel so incredible on my dick that I almost forget about giving her the reward I promised.

I focus as hard as I can, no easy task as Leni's head bobs up and down between my legs, and reach a hand out. Sliding it beneath her skirt I don't stop, even when I reach her panties. I feel her tense up slightly as I slip my hand into her panties and begin rubbing her clit. "Mmmmm!" Leni groans, her  voice muffled by the hard cock in her mouth. As her head begins moving faster I decide to speed up as well. It's like a race, but with both of us trying to get the other to finish first. For several moments it's pretty close, Leni moaning and groaning loudly as I rub her clit while I try not to blow my load in her mouth as she blows me. Eventually I get her to finish first, the busty nineteen year old crying out in pleasure. "Ugggghhhh! Oh my God! I'm cumming!" Leni shrieks, her body shaking as she climaxes. My fingers never stop, rubbing her hard and fast as she orgasms, practically passing out as she finishes, her head ending up in my lap.

"That was incredible!" Leni groans, staring up at me as Heidi sighes in exasperation from her seat on the other couch. "Well if you thought that was great, then just you wait. We're just getting started," I reply, helping her sit up next to me on the couch. Once she's upright and off of me I playfully give her a push. Leni understands and lands on her back besides me on the couch. I stand up and slide my pants and boxers off, then climb onto the couch, positioning myself above the busty teen. She looks up at me nervously as I flip her mini skirt up and slide her panties off, tossing them to the floor. Putting a hand on either of her thighs I gently spread her legs, Leni letting out a soft gasp. She nods slowly and I move closer, pressing the head of my cock to her pussy lips. I turn, grinning at Heidi before sliding the entirety of my cock into her daughter. "Oh shit!" Leni cries as I enter her, my big, hard cock stretching her tight little nineteen year old pussy.

I start slow, sliding in and out of her with long, slow thrusts, Leni groaning with each and every one. After giving her a few minutes to get used to having my cock inside her I decide to speed up, pounding her pussy as hard and fast as I can. "Oh my God! Fuck! Ugghhhh! Please don't stop!" Leni begs from beneath me. "Don't worry baby. I wouldn't dream of it!" I laugh, kissing her hard on the lips. "Agghhh! It feels so good!" Leni whines. The look on her face is probably the hottest mix of pleasure I've ever seen and it gives me an idea. Putting my hand on her cheek I turn her head so she's facing Heidi. "Hey Heidi! Would you get a load of Leni! You sure trained her well. Only nineteen and she already can't get enough of the Captain's Cock!" I say, smirking at her. "Alright! That's enough!" Heidi snaps when Leni lets out a loud cry. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ooohhh Fuuuuuccckkkk! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming all over his cock!" Leni shrieks, her body trembling beneath my own.

Even though Leni is cumming hard, it doesn't slow me down in the slightest. I keep pumping away, thrusting into her as hard as I can, over and over until she finally finishes climaxing. I pull out of her, Leni letting out a groan as I do, curling into the fetal position on the couch as she recovers from her orgasm. "That was pretty good, but I don't think it's enough to keep me from telling security that Leni's not twenty one," I say, grinning at Heidi. "What more do you want from us?" Heidi sighes. "I could think of a few things," I laugh, gently running my hand over Leni's firm, little ass as Heidi's eyes going wide. "No! Absolutely not! You're not fucking my daughter in the ass!" Heidi exclaims. "You have a better idea? I'm all ears," I say, hoping she does what I want her to do. "I'll do it instead. Let me take her place," Heidi says softly. "That'll work. Get over here sexy," I chuckle.

Heidi walks over, stopping a few feet from me. She reaches behind her head, slowly unzipping the back of her dress. As she slips out of the dress, letting it fall to the floor, I noticed she decided to go braless, Heidi only wearing a slinky black thong. "Alright. Let's get this over with," Heidi huffs. "Not so fast. We need to work up to our little anal finale. Why don't you start with a blowjob? Or a tit job, I don't care either way," I reply. Heidi kneels down, opens wide and starts sucking my cock hard and fast. She's good, really good, and I wonder how many modeling jobs she's gotten over the years by doing stuff just like this. Heidi has her technique down pat, sucking on my dick a few times before giving it a good tit fucking before switching back to her mouth. She does this almost a dozen times before I stop her. "Get up here. We need to get you in the mood before I go to town on your holes," I say. 

She stands, climbing onto my lap, a scowl on her face. "Smile. No one's making you do this. You might as well try enjoying yourself or Leni might have to take your place," I say, leaning in and kissing Heidi hard on the lips. To my surprise, she decides to take my advice, kissing me back hard, slipping her tongue into my mouth as I fondle her tits. When this night began I never thought I'd hook up with a woman as hot as Leni, let alone their supermodel mother. I decide to take full advantage of my current situation, moving my face towards the Milf model's amazing tits. I start with the right one, latching onto it and sucking on it like a hungry infant. I continue sucking and licking at her tit until Heidi moans loudly, using that as an opportunity to repeat the process on her left tit. As I suck on her tit, I slide a hand down between her thighs, slipping a few fingers inside Heidi, surprised at how wet she already is. "Wow you're wet. Were you mad because I fucked your daughter like that or was it because it wasn't you?" I ask. Heidi says nothing, her face turning red with embarrassment. "Oh my God! You were jealous of your daughter?! All you had to do was ask Heidi. Who wouldn't want to fuck you?" I laugh.

Reaching down, I pull the crotch of her panties aside. "Get up here," I growl at her, unable to contain my attraction to her. Heidi takes my cock firmly in her hand, guiding it to her pussy as she slides down my shaft. "Uggghhhhh!" Heidi and I moan as she gets every last inch of my cock inside her. She starts riding me hard and fast, not bothering with any kind of foreplay with is fine with me. I slap her amazing ass as she bounces up and down on my cock, Heidi growling and grunting as she fucks me stupid. I sneak a hand between us, rubbing her clit furiously as she rides me, Heidi moaning at my touch. Barely two minutes of this fuckfest go by and Heidi cries out loudly, her body tensing on my lap. The model Milf cums hard, wrapping her arms tightly around me, pressing my body against hers as she cums, her tits crushed between our bodies.

I let her finish her orgasm before getting her attention. "I'm glad I got you off but it's time to wrap this up. Get down on your hands and knees and I'll do the rest," I say with a grin. Heidi stands, sliding herself off my cock. She gets on all fours as requested, practically presenting her perfect asshole to me. I crouch down behind her, spitting on her asshole as I move my cock into position. I thrust into her with one hard thrust. "Oh fuck!" Heidi whines as I slide further into her tight ass. Grabbing her by the hips I start jackhammering the model from behind so fast and hard that the sound of our bodies colliding over and over almost drowns out Heidi's cries of pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye I catch Leni, fully recovered from our little encounter, sitting up on the couch. "Bet you never thought you'd be seeing your mom get assfucked tonight?" I ask, grinning at the nineteen year old. "No, I definitely didn't," Leni laughs. Just like I never thought I'd end up in a threesome tonight, let alone a mother and daughter threesome. The thought of it, combined with the incredible sensation of Heidi's asshole clamped around my cock is too much, my body tensing up as I get ready to cum. "Leni, open wide!" I cry out, motioning her over.

The busty teen obeys, sticking out her tongue as she opens her mouth. In a blur I pull out of Heidi's ass, turn, and shove my cock into Leni's waiting mouth. As her lips wrap around my cock I put my heads on the back of her head, gently pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. She doesn't panic at all, sucking hard as I start pumping my huge load down her throat. Leni swallows every mouthful without taking a breath until I finish cumming. I pull out of her mouth, Leni licking her lips, Heidi watching it all with wide eyes. We all dress in silence, giving each other quick glances, trying not to catch each other's eye. I hand them both my business card so they have my number. "Ladies, thank you for an unforgettable evening. You can keep the VIP room for the night. Just promise me you'll keep in touch," I say with a grin. "I will," both Heidi and Leni say at the same time. "I bet you will," I laugh as I walk out of the room and head back to my hotel, eager for the day we'll meet again...

The End

The following users thanked this post: ValM3, Pellaeon, moppel, Jadedstar, OsmarMorningstar, BigTitsEnjoyer, StS, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA