Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Britta's Blonde Ass  (Read 429 times)

Sign54

Britta's Blonde Ass
« on: December 20, 2023, 11:27:45 AM »
Britta’s Blonde Ass
Note: Everyone is over 18 and I do not own these characters.
Features Jeff Winger and Britta Perry from Community.
      Jeff Winger noticed his girlfriend Britta Perry was miserably failing class and she was doing embarrassingly poorly. She had once written a paper for anthropology class on Ewoks as if they were real.  This was an embarrassment, and she actually got a negative grade for it. Britta had to be explained that Ewoks were not real.

Of course, Jeff did not date Britta for her smarts. No man who ever dated her thought that. In actuality, Jeff was dating her and was at Greendale based on his most basal, primitive desires. He just wanted his hands on Britta’s blonde ass typical of any heterosexual guy who ever met her.

Jeff called her after getting home and told her that The Dean had a “punishment” deal for her that would prevent her from failing. He said, “Britta, honey, I am concerned about your grades because if you fail, I can’t be with you anymore.” Britta was shocked and panicked and said, sobbing “I’ll do anything, I’ll even eat a stale Baggel.” Jeff said, “I have a very different solution than that, but since you are my girlfriend, it should be an easier-than-expected task. The Dean told me to tell you that you can stay on as long as you are spanked by me once a week regardless of your grades. Of course, you will have to show me your bare butt.”
Britta said, sobbing, “That is so cruel and sexist, even if you, my boyfriend, are doing the spanking.” Jeff told her on the phone, “The alternative is being expelled and you and me being broken up.” Britta then reluctantly said, “I’ll do it; I want to be a good girl.” The phone call then ended and Jeff arranged to reserve a room at Greendale for Britta’s “punishment”

Some time passed and Jeff, for no reason at all, was googling on his phone for facts about Ewoks, including how they made the 1983 movie in the first place. Britta then entered the room and told Jeff, sobbing, “Are you ready to punish me.” Jeff then said, “You have to pull down your pants first, but yes.” Britta then removed her shoes but kept her socks on and took off her jeans and pink, lacy underwear. Jeff immediately got hard seeing this.

Britta then lay on Jeff’s lap, with her rear exposed to the elements, preparing for what was to come. Jeff decides to slap her on the left butt cheek making “one, two, three, four” slaps on it. Britta was sobbing as this was going on but was secretly enjoying it, given she was a sub in bed, despite her behavior in every meeting at the Greendale library.   Britta knew it hurt, but she endured the punishment from her boyfriend.

Britta asked, “Am I done?” and Jeff said, “Honey, no, not yet.” Jeff wasn’t done yet with her and decided to repeat the process on her right butt cheek. Jeff then did “one, two, three, four “slaps on it. Britta’s blonde rear end was in pain, but she felt like she had to do this to be a “good girl.” Britta secretly wanted this to go on forever and to never wear pants again, given she feared how painful it would be. Britta was clearly starting to get wet between her legs.

All of this was making Jeff rather hard, and he said, “I’m going to have you jerk me off while I tickle your little clitty with a feather.”  Jeff unzipped his pants to get his 6-inch penis and his testicles out. Britta, whose ass was on fire, felt really tingly between her legs, and Jeff knew how to make his girlfriend have an orgasm.  Jeff started tickling his girlfriend, and she was moaning, just being turned on by how degraded she felt.

Jeff then told Britta, “Stroke my cock” as she worked her arm around to stroke him. Jeff was moaning as well, given he was turned on by punishing his girlfriend for something “naughty” she did, even if it was just writing a paper on Ewoks as if they were real. Britta knew the sooner she got him off, the sooner this ordeal would be over.

After several minutes of this, Britta felt tingly and knew she was close while Jeff felt his balls tighten.  Jeff continued to tickle his girlfriend’s clit with a feather as he said, “I’m almost there. Jeff predictably came first, both on his suit and on Britta’s hand. Britta was breathing rapidly and was close to her, and Jeff told her, “You are a naughty girl who doesn’t do her work properly,” Britta eventually came, and her vaginal juices oozed out, hitting the feather with her secretions.

Jeff then told Britta, after slapping her one more time on both cheeks “Do not try to fail again, or we’ll do this again.”  Jeff then got a towel to clean up the mess and zipped up his pants. On his girlfriend’s butt, he got a pack of ice to put on it and then put anti-burn cream on it. Britta did not learn her lesson, and this kept happening again and again given Britta now saw herself as a dumb blonde and a sub to her boyfriend.
The End.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA