Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Courtney Barnett’s horny doctor  (Read 222 times)

Sign54

Courtney Barnett’s horny doctor
« on: December 10, 2023, 09:30:15 AM »
     Courtney Barnett’s horny doctor
Celebrities features: Courtney Barnett
Features: FF, Futa, Lesbian, Medical
       Courtney Barnett had the most embarrassing and humiliating reason to go to a doctor’s appointment. After celebrating a new album at a party in Melbourne, a fan slipped a controversial drug in her drink. The drug didn’t knock her out but it caused her genitals to masculinize while she slept. As a result, while the rest of her body looked the same, she now has a penis and testicles where her pussy was and she called her doctor to book a visit.
     Courtney had booked a visit with a doctor named Carol Whitesmith, who was a blonde woman who was taller than her. She took her to a doctor’s room to privately meet. She then saw her in person and gulped and she asked, “Who are you and why are you here”. Courtney said, blushing “I am the singer Courtney Barnett and I’m here because I suddenly have a schlong where my pussy used to be”.
        Carol then said, “I’ve seen this happen before; it’s happened all over the world, including here in Australia. It seems to have started when someone made a drug in the 1990s that was supposed to work to deal with erectile dysfunction, but they forgot to test its effects on women if they accidentally consumed it.”  Courtney then asked “is it reversible?” Carol nodded and said “no, it’s not, you’ll have a penis and testicles the rest of your life.” Courtney pouted and said, “what about my career and what about the ladies I date: I just am worried I’ll get hard while playing guitar” Carol then told her to relax and calm down and she answered “first, nobody will notice and second, many women will still want to date you even if you have “boy parts”.
        Carol then said, “I want to see if your plumbing works,” and told Courtney to strip naked. Knowing her patient’s orientation, Carol took her shirt off and unhooked her bra but was dressed below the waist. Courtney groaned but stripped her shirt, shoes, bra, trousers, and knickers off until she was naked. Carol then said, getting a ruler, “Your dick is 15 cm flaccid, and do you now pee standing up”.  Courtney said, puzzled, “Uhhh, I do, I haven’t had this fella for a week yet.”
      Carol understood and asked “have you ever played with your new penis”? Courtney shook her head and said “I’ve tried a few times, but I haven’t yet cum” Carol then said “I”ll kiss you a bit, then you can look at my boobs, so you can get hard, which should be easy as you are obviously gay”. The brunette Aussie singer blushed and was thrilled by the offer.  Carol decided to put a glove in her hand and kiss her in order to get her hard. Her goal was to sample Courtney’s semen to see if it is any different than other women who have grown dicks.
          Needless to say, the singer grew hard rapidly. Courtney’s dick grew as blood rushed down it. She said, moaning, “don’t stop” as Carol continued to stroke her. Courtney surprisingly enjoyed having an erection for the first time since the incident at the party.  Courtney moaned and quipped “this ain’t so bad, now I know how blokes must feel”.
       Carol knew she had to bring her to orgasm but neither woman really saw that as a real debate. The singer’s nipples hardened as her dick was stoked. Courtney’s head was full of lust as blood flowed into her genitals, seeing the attractive blonde doctor stroke her large dick.
       Courtney’s body was sweating and tensing as she was being used. She didn’t want this to end and felt herself becoming increasingly more aroused over time. Carol squeezed Courtney’s testicles as she felt their texture change as they started to tighten. Courtney knew she was having too much of a good thing and would not last much longer.
        Carol opened up the cup she had left on the floor and told Courtney “Shoot your semen into it so we can research it.” Courtney grunted as she felt closer and closer to orgasm. She was too far gone to care where she’d shoot her cum.
      Carol smiled, knowing what would happen. Courtney then felt a tight feeling she had never felt before as semen rushed through her penis and shot it downwards into the cup. The singer made a mess as she came all over the floor but enough semen got in the cup.  Her semen had a strong musky odor that was poignant and smelled very different than that of a cis man’s cum.
     As Courtney came down from her orgasm, she was heavily relieved, and she said, “Thank you for this, and I want to get better at self-pleasure.”  Courtney then dressed and kissed Carol before she put her bra and shirt back on.
       Courtney knew she’d be like this for the rest of her life, but she never even thought about having her old genitals back, even if it became possible. Several weeks later, Carol called her and told her that her semen only had XX Sperm and that having an XY individual form from her sperm was impossible. Carol also asked if she pleasured herself and Courtney then said “I had just wanked off to an episode of The L Word just before you called”. Courtney smiled after hearing that and became more sexually adventurous. Although she kept vaginal intercourse for Stella Mozgawa, she let lucky female fans blow her frequently before and after every concert. Ultimately,. Courtney never regretted attending that party for the rest of her life.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 06:44:03 AM by Sign54 »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA