Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Blonde Disaster  (Read 292 times)

Sign54

Blonde Disaster
« on: December 31, 2023, 02:47:03 PM »
Blonde Disaster:
Celebrities included: Taylor Swift and Phoebe Bridgers
Kinks: Futa on Futa, Blonde, Singer, American
   Travis Kelce was a beard for Taylor Swift, and she only was dating him to avoid her frequent flings with women. Phoebe Bridgers, who was openly bisexual, had a secret crush on Taylor. What was less well known was what they had “below the waist”.  For unknown reasons, both Taylor and Phoebe lacked a pussy and had a dick and balls instead, with Taylor’s being the larger dick.

Taylor and Phoebe were doing a duet on Good Morning America one day, and Taylor was frustrated she couldn’t find a hotel room the night before the morning performance. Phoebe texted her and said, “I’ve got room for one more.” Taylor blushed a bit and reluctantly said, “sure” after thinking about it for a few minutes.  Phoebe had a dirty sense of humor and knew what she wanted.

That evening, Taylor was in the lobby waiting for her younger, blonde friend. While she waited, she watched footage of cat videos. Eventually, Phoebe showed up in a tight black dress with no straps that gave her arms free reign as she walked in platform boots. Taylor immediately hugged her, seeing her friend. Taylor accidentally excited Phoebe a bit and asked her “I think I felt something down there, are you okay.” Neither woman was aware they had the same set of genitals, let alone what would be happening between them in the near future.

Phoebe said, “Uhh, what do you mean, I felt something too.” Both ladies ignored what was happening to their bodies and continued chatting about unrelated topics ranging from Maxine, the dog to Olivia Benson, the cat.   Phoebe then blushed and asked Taylor “Are you seeing someone right now, as I just broke up with BO Burnham.” To Phoebe’s surprise, she said, nodding, “No, I am not, I am actually single and using Travis as a beard for publicity.” Taylor then said, “Want to go up to my hotel room, it's getting a bit late since we have to be up.” Phoebe then squeakily said “Yes, we get to share a room!!!”

They went up to their room to unpack their luggage and saw the room only had one bed. Taylor chuckled “That is all I could book, and we can have some fun”. Taylor then decided to kiss Phoebe, and the other singer kissed her back. Phoebe was surprised at how excited she was, and then she asked, “Want to see me naked?” Phoebe then  nodded and said, “I’d love to, but I’m not like most girls below the waist, I have “boy parts.” Taylor calmly said, “that’s okay, I do too, so you’ll be fine doing it with me.”
Both women stripped to complete nudity first to see each other's bodies before they went any further. Taylor giggled, looking at Phoebe’s noticeably smaller dick, “You are so small down there”. Phoebe said, “You are big, but then again, you are taller than me”.  Taylor then teased, “Why don’t we make out on the bed so we can see how hard we both get”. Phoebe then laid on her back, and then Taylor started making out with her, boobs touching.   

After a couple of minutes of caressing, kissing, and touching each other's boobs, both women were hard as a rock. Phoebe decided to whisper in Taylor’s ear, “I want you to fuck my blonde ass as hard as you can and stroke my 5-inch cock while you are fucking me.” Taylor smiled and told Phoebe, “You need to be on all fours, mam, as I am going to breed you.” Phoebe complied with the order and offered the other singer her ass and the only hole to offer to her. Taylor then got some lube to apply to her penis before doing so, as she did not want to actually hurt her blonde friend.

Taylor then started kissing Phoebe’s back first and then touched her butt a bit before she started inserting the tip of her 7-inch dick into Phoebe. Phoebe knew that it hurt a bit, but she had been with other people with dicks before, including Paul Mescal, Emily Bannon, Bo Burnham and several other people and had experience. Taylor had experience, too and was gentle at first but slowly sped up. Phoebe grunted and moaned, “Harder, please, my princess.”  The hotel room became a mix of grunting and whining with the aroma of the two singers overpowering the other scents in the room.
The singers were both in the heat of the moment as the taller lady thrust into the shorter one’s hole. The BoyGenius singer felt in heaven as she had her musical idol overpower and dominate her while feeling her breath on the back of her neck. Phoebe said “harder” as she felt more and more entrenched in the moment. She felt the blood rush into her own cock as the older woman tickled her prostate.

Taylor started feeling her balls start to contract, knowing she was close.  She decided to grab Phoebe’s hair and pull it. Phoebe groaned, “Breed me,” as she felt her own balls start to contract as Taylor thrust into her. Taylor was relentless and said, hearing that, “I”m gonna cum in your ass”. Phoebe told Taylor, “Stroke me with one of your hands.” Taylor wrapped her left hand around her friend and started stroking her. The intensity of this encounter was one Swifties could only imagine.

Taylor then shot her stinky, thick,  load into Phoebe’s blonde ass, and she had multiple spurts to shoot. Phoebe said, “I’m gonna cum too,” as she was being stroked, and she shot her own cum on the bedsheets. She did not have a  care in the world about the mess she had made on Taylor’s hand, the bedsheets, or the other mess Taylor made inside her ass.

After both ladies had shot their final shots out of their dicks, Taylor slowly withdrew and decided to cuddle with Phoebe under the sheets. The two singers did not care about cleaning up until the morning as both were exhausted. Taylor told Phoebe, “Good night,” and Phoebe then kissed her. The nude blonde singers fell asleep in each other's arms, and nobody would ever figure out about their secret love life with each other.
The End.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 03:38:06 PM by Sign54 »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA