16 (26.7%)
Kylie Jenner
25 (41.7%)
Addison Rae
6 (10%)
Anne Hathaway
8 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Fameless Future Chapter 1: Abundance featuring Scarlett Johansson  (Read 12776 times)

FamelessFuture

Chapter-1" border="0
Chapter 1: Abundance
Starring: Scarlett Johansson

The universe: Fame as a social construct does not exist. There are still artists, athletes, actors and actresses. But they live in anonymity, totally detached from the real world we inhabit. They are free to pursue an alternative and more engaging lifestyle without the worry of prying eyes.

Summary: Scarlett Johansson’s college aged son has one of his college friends sleepover a long holiday weekend during summer. While Going to get a drink of water in the middle of the night, Ricky walks past his friend’s parent’s bedroom with a slightly ajar door.

None of this ever happened nor would it ever. This is purely for entertainment

It was a blistering hot summer day in rural western Pennsylvania where Ricky Marshall and his best friend from college Greg Elliott were staying the night. Greg wasn’t exactly the most forthcoming in offering to stay with his parents for the weekend to facilitate a hiking trip, which struck Ricky as weird. Sure, he only knew Greg’s parents from move-in day and social media, but they seemed friendly enough. And the house.

Don’t forget the FUCKING House.

Ricky and Greg had spent most of the afternoon at the house Greg’s parents, Scarlett and Kevin, designed from scratch. Kevin was in manufacturing and cleaned up well on commercial real estate to fund his and Scarlett’s lavish personal life. The house resembled a fortress tucked against the backdrop of mountains and fog in every direction, no one in any direction for miles.

The roommates had spent most of the afternoon drinking beers by the pool, Greg’s parents took away his keys as a trade-off for facilitating underage drinking, but they didn’t particularly care. This weekend was about hiking and being outdoors, they could get drunk at school anytime, this was about setting out to achieve a goal.

Greg had left Ricky to the second floor master guest room which had both a glass door shower and a sit in tub on marble tiling. Ricky showered off the sunblock and sweat, trying to sooth his achy muscles before what was going to be an arduous day.

Greg’s parents, Kevin and Scarlett, had more or less left the two of them to it. Scarlett had made a small dinner just for Ricky and Greg while they went into town. If Ricky remembered correctly they were going to a dinner party at one of Scarlett’s friend’s houses but it was all a blur.

When Scarlett spoke directly to him, Ricky melted. It took every fiber of his being to not collapse to his knees. The golden blonde hair, her blood red lipstick, that piercing and tantalizing sultry voice. My fucking god the tight red dress she was wearing, he thought to himself sitting on the edge of the bed debating going to bed or doom scrolling for a while.

Opting for the middle ground, he pulled back the comforter and got under the blanket. Each room had its own independent thermostat and Ricky had it dialed down to 61 degrees. He needed it cold to get comfortable and he was sinking into the memory foam mattress wrapped tightly under the blanket and top sheet. He turned over onto his left side, tucking his right hand under the pillow to prop up his head and tapped through a few instagram stories before finally turning over to plug his phone in on the night table.

11:39 PM.

Fuck, Greg had wanted to leave by 7. Which means up by 6. I better get to sleep, Ricky thought to himself, feeling the effects of the sun and the pool in his tired body. As he was drifting asleep, Ricky swore he smelled Scarlett’s perfume.

The coolness of the room crept in, the blanket that had been wrapped around Ricky’s body unfurled, leaving only the plain white tank top and cloth shorts to defend him from the elements. The cold jarred Ricky awake shivering on what was a steamy humid night outside the confines of the gaudy estate.

Ricky turned over onto his right side reaching for the night table and his hydroflask. He picked the matte black bottle up and felt nothing. “Fuck,” he whispered aloud frustrated he’d failed to refill it before going to bed. He debated trying to sleep through it, but the brutally cold air conditioning made the air dry as could be. The college sophomore sighed and forced himself up to his feet.

Walking down the hall towards the stairs, Ricky passed Greg’s closed door and noticed a pink light coming from the next door down. It was closed 99 percent of the way but a small streak of pink light was beaming out into the hall. As the guest walked closer he heard faint voices and a rhythmic sound. Very quickly Ricky deduced that at the least Scarlett and Kevin were home from their dinner party. Tempting fate, he stopped in his tracks and stepped over so slightly towards the door and tilted his head to angle his ear towards the mahogany panel.

Thump thump thump

Oh, they’re fucking.

Ricky thought to himself with a smirk. He couldn’t blame Kevin. Even with company over, if that was his wife, Ricky would want some too. Fucking hell was Scarlett’s dress tight in all the right places, her curves perfectly accentuated he thought to himself.

Ricky felt the blood rush between his legs and cock stiffen against his cotton shorts. He was totally lost in a haze, imagining the visual of Scarlett’s breasts jiggling, the sound of her throaty moans.

He made a bold decision at that moment.

Leaning his head directly against the paneling of the door but not leaning, he made out the faint shape of a top of a head in what had to be a mirror affixed to a dresser. Ricky figured he was safe in the dark, he pieced together Kevin was behind Scarlett, she was on all fours, back arched over while getting railed from behind.

The room only lit by a faint neon light, Scarlett popped her head up from a particularly deep stroke which shot her eyes into the mirror. Ricky instantaneously pulled back from the door but it was too late.

“Ricky, is that you buddy?” he heard in the unmistakable tone of Kevin’s voice. “Why don’t you come in here so we can talk for a second?” He followed up.

Ricky took a deep breath and figured they’d be under a blanket. As he pushed the door open, he was met with 4 eyes, Kevin’s and Scarlett’s as the former continued fucking the latter from behind. Ricky wanted to look away from his best friend’s mom being defiled, but her piercing blue eyes had him unable to break his glare.

“Were we too loud?” Scarlett teased, biting her lip and smirking toward Ricky. “No it’s just, I was…thirsty,” he replied, holding up his empty water bottle and fully erect pitching a tent.

“Would you like to join us?” Scarlett asked, smiling softly. “I’m so fucking horny after red wine and I need more than one cock,” she explained raising her eyebrows suggestively. “Please, Scarlett has everything I can possibly give her, she needs a big strong college stud too,” Kevin said, reaching down between his legs and withdrawing his member from his wife’s pussy to lay back against the litany of pillows that were propped up against the headboard.

Kevin continued to casually stroke his cock sitting upright while Scarlett eyeballed Ricky like a ravenous animal. She got up on her knees showing off her ample chest and well manicured landing strip of dark brown hair to beckon with her left index finger. “He doesn’t mind, seriously. Just close the door behind you. We wouldn’t want to wake up Greg, would we?” She rhetorically teased.

Ricky pushed the door closed and approached the edge of the bed. Scarlett was leaning her weight back against her legs up on her knees and grinning like the devil. She reached out with her right hand, grabbing his right wrist and brought it up to her face where they locked eyes. Scarlett pressed her pouty red lips against Ricky’s and he sighed at the softness.

“Go ahead, touch her Ricky, she likes being felt up,” Kevin encouraged, smiling and stroking away from the head of the bed. Ricky didn’t need to be told twice, he reached down and felt up that perfect plump ass, a cheek in each hand. The softness of her skin was overpowering, he instinctively opened his mouth, inviting her tongue inward. The two sloppily made out, spit was on his chin and he wasn’t sure if it was his own or Scarlett’s.

She pulled back, breaking their kiss and bit her lip once again. “You were right Kevin,” she said, turning towards her encouraging husband. “He’s eager to please,” she continued on. “Have you ever shared a woman before?” Scarlett asked, already knowing the answer.

“Uhhh…no,” he admitted shyly, looking away from her for the first time since entering the room. Scarlett then said “well, it’s important that you understand it’s about her and her needs. You’re just to help facilitate her needs,” she explained.

The mother of Ricky’s best friend then instructed “take your pants off, I want it at both ends.” Ricky quickly realized this meant he’d be face to face with Kevin while getting his dick sucked. That was an awful lot to process really quickly but he wasn’t going to be the one to disappoint Scarlett.

Reaching for his waistband, he jerked the shorts down forming a puddle of cloth at his bare feet. Ricky took a step to not get tangled up, his throbbing hard 8 inches were close enough that the warmth of Scarlett’s breath  sent goosebumps shooting up his back. She grabbed his shaft about halfway down the length and angled it up towards her lips. Scarlett puckered her lips into a kiss and pressed them against Ricky’s dark purple tip. The 20 year old audibly groaned which inspired Kevin to proudly say “wait till your balls are against her chin.”

Kevin easily slid back inside his wife’s cunt and slowly started to thrust. Ricky was doing his best to only look at the blonde hair that was up against his torso and avoid eye contact. With each thrust, Scarlett moaned, vibrating along Ricky’s cock.

She teased the young man’s cock for what seemed like an eternity before finally opening her mouth and plunging it inward. Ricky jumped up onto his tiptoes in shock from the sudden stimulation. Scarlett formed a vacuum against his length holding his considerable member against the back of her throat and holding her breath.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

She held it before coming up for air. “Sorry, I get excited sometimes,” Scarlett said with a feigned pout of sorrow while stroking his golden brown length. The older woman then took about half the length into her mouth, while maintaining her grip. Instead of throating Ricky, she gradually built a steady pace, stroking the member taking between half and ¾ into her mouth.

Ricky reached up into the blonde hair, taking a handful. “Go ahead pull her down onto you,” Kevin said, being way too forward. Ricky grunted harshly and pushed downward on the back of her head onto his length forcing a harsh gag.

Ricky instinctively let go and Scarlett popped up for air. “Why’d you let go?” She asked disappointedly. “Do you want the other end?” She followed up as a suggestion. The college sophomore took a moment to think. He definitely felt weird about putting his dick into a pussy that was being fucked by someone else right in front of him. He took a deep breath, then answered “yeah, lemme get some of that pussy,” which elicited a giggle from Scarlett who then said “you heard him Kevin, be a good boy.”

The older man obliged and withdrew from his wife and returned to the pillows at the head of the bed. Scarlett turned over onto her hands and knees offering her bountiful ass to Ricky. “She’s definitely wet enough,” Kevin said, returning to jerking himself off to the site of his wife getting used by another man.

Ricky swallowed hard and took his length in his right hand. He took a step up towards the bed and ran his tip along Scarlett’s wet cunt, teasing her. “Please baby, fuck me with that beautiful cock,” she pleaded.

He didn’t wait a second longer.

Ricky gradually pushed up with his hips, his length penetrating her mound, eliciting groans from both. Ricky reached up resting his hands against Scarlett’s hips and maintaining a steady pace of thrusts, trying his best not to cum instantly. This was easily the single most erotic moment of Ricky’s young life. He’d never figured himself one for group sex, but knowing that he was taking a man’s woman, even with his permission, was making the intensity all the more intoxicating.

The room was only lit by the faint pink light at the head of the bed, making it all feel like a haze. Ricky was at a steady stream of thrusts, standing on his feet allowed him to use his entire body in each pump and not get as fatigued. He would do anything to keep the momentum going.

Scarlett turned back towards Ricky and asked “bet you didn’t think you’d be getting the hottest mom you’d ever seen on that big cock tonight, did you?” with the evil tone of voice.

“Let’s Eiffel Tower your slut wife,” Ricky said, gaining confidence with each pump of his cock. “Let’s do it buddy,” Kevin replied, propping himself up a little more to be the base of the tower. Scarlett leaned forward, which popped Ricky out of her pussy. The younger man’s erection was hard enough to cut diamonds at this point. He gripped his length and softly stroked it, enjoying the MILF wetness on his length.

Scarlett climbed over to her husband and kissed him hard on the mouth before turning to face away from him and towards Ricky. She got up, squatting and guiding Kevin into her folds. When the younger man heard a pair of groans, he knew it was time to get that mouth again. Ricky climbed up onto the bed for the first time and walked over, member poking straight outward.

Scarlett didn’t say a word, she grabbed the second cock in her periphery and forced it into her mouth again. This time she was intent on holding her breath as long as she could, each time she throated it. It was very faint, but he could feel spit beginning to run down her chin, onto his shaft, running down all 8 inches, to his balls and then drip drip drip onto the comforter. Ricky couldn’t help it, he started to thrust into the MILF’s tight warm mouth while her husband humped upwards into her pussy.

Internally, Scarlett was going to explode. While servicing both men, she reached between her legs with her left hand. It turned both Kevin on her so much when she’d pleasure herself with her left ring finger. The massive engagement ring glistening in the light, she’d softly tease her clit. Tonight, with an almost total stranger in their bed, it was no different. Scarlett pressed her tip against her rosebud, softly rubbing in a counterclockwise circle. This triple stimulation was just too much. Scarlett’s muscles tightened up, and her groans ratcheted up in intensity. Her vision started to blur, the naked golden brown body before her losing definition, she knew it was moments away.

“Be a good whore, cum with both of us inside of you,” Kevin egged on picking up the pace of his thrusts, trying to help Scarlett get over the finish line. Ricky was entirely in her mouth at this point, her forehead pressed against his happy trail, balls against her chin. He knew she was about to combust with lust.

When she released the seal of her lips against his cock, he knew it was happening “CUMMMMIMG,” she moaned out in a guttural scream. Scarlett collapsed in a heap backwards onto her husband, his cock slipping out of her and her body going limp against his. Her body was trembling, the aftershocks of her orgasm cascading through her limbs. The older woman started to giggle in post orgasm bliss and very softly said “just give me a minute sweetie, I won’t leave you hanging,” wanting to make sure Ricky knew he’d be taken care of.

Ricky was still standing on the bed, stroking his cock which was coated in Scarlett’s juices, his shadow hanging over the married couple before him.

“Would you fuck me while I laid on Kevin?” Scarlett asked, wanting to fulfill a very specific fantasy. “He’ll put pants back on if you need, but I need him encouraging me while a big black stud destroys my pussy,” she begged.

Ricky didn’t say a word. He angled Scarlett down slightly, the small of her back pressing Kevin’s length back against his body. The younger man leaned forward and easily entered Scarlett’s hole. He was balls deep with no resistance and buried his face between her jiggling breasts. He knew he wouldn’t be long for this position, he felt his cock stiffening by the pump.

Scarlett dug her blood red nails into Ricky’s back, her gasps and yells drowning out the sound of gushing wet pussy all the while his cock was agonizingly hard. He was wincing with each thrust, doing his best to savor the velvety cunt that was milking his member.

“You should choke her, the cunt likes that,” Kevin said from under his wife. Looking down at Scarlett, Ricky was met with a nod of permission. So, the young man took a brief reprieve from bucking his hips and slowly slid his right hand up Scarlett’s body to her neck. He pressed his palm up against her throat, careful to not squeeze her windpipe and allowing her to enjoy the taboo pleasure.

Ricky resumed his thrusts, but now felt her gasps under his touch with extreme detail. The strains of her breath when his entire 8 inches was inside vs the relief as he pulled back between thrusts were starkly different.

Looking back up at Ricky, Scarlett strained out to say “please Ricky, cum for me, I need your load all over my body.”

Those were the magic words.

Ricky built up his fucking pace as fast as he could go before getting to the edge. He pulled out, grabbed his length and furiously stroked his girthy member, grunting harshly until he finally popped.

“FUUUUUUUICK,” he sighed out in euphoric bliss feeling 1, 2, 3, 4 ropes of hot sticky cum shoot from his length onto Scarlett’s abundant curves.

The young man collapsed on his side in exhaustion. That load took a lot out of him to muster up, he was dehydrated before getting in the room, now he was coated in a sheen of sweat and breathing heavily trying to regain his composure.

Ricky blinked rapidly trying to bring the image back in focus. Laying against the comforter, he saw Scarlett’s neck turned as she kissed Kevin and he reached between her legs to continue playing with her pussy.

“If you don’t mind buddy, I still need to cum, but please come over again soon. Now that we know you’re cool, we can try more exciting things,” Kevin said, trailing off and kicking his wife’s new bull out of his marital bed.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:37:06 PM by FamelessFuture »
Feedback is always welcome

spence

Re: Fameless Future Chapter 1: Abundance featuring Scarlett Johansson
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 04:56:17 AM »
Cuckolding for the win!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, FamelessFuture

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:06:08 AM »
This was really good. I'm glad you didn't make Scarlett's husband a bad person, he enjoyed himself too.

The following users thanked this post: FamelessFuture

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 04:00:17 AM »
Nice work. Welcome to the site. I've changed your account to author. Appreciate you sharing your stories with us, and I love the cover that went with the story as well.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA