Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Last Woman Standing Tournament - Round 5 Results  (Read 2171 times)

randyorko3589

Last Woman Standing Tournament - Round 5 Results
« on: September 25, 2019, 12:55:23 AM »
Liv Morgan Region
Liv Morgan (1) def Taya Valkyrie (6)

Alexa Bliss Region
Alexa Bliss (1) def Velvet Sky (6)

Mickie James Region
Sasha Banks (4) tied Nikki Bella (2) - Nikki Bella advances due to higher seeding

Maryse Region
Maryse (1) def Noelle Foley (3)

Taryn Terrell Region
Kelly Kelly (2) def Zelina Vega (5)

Torrie Wilson Region
Torrie Wilson (1) def Tenille Dashwood (3)

Toni Storm Region
Maria Menounos (12) def Paige VanZant (2)    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Brandi Rhodes Region
Lana (25) tied Renee Michelle (2) - Renee Michelle advances due to higher seeding

Now that we have the winners for each region it's time to bring them all together for the quarterfinals-finals.

I decided to re-seed the remaining participants and here is how I came up with the seeding.
1. Since Maria Menounos had the lowest ranking of the eight she automatically became the eigth seed.
2. The rest were either #1 or #2 seeds previously so I looked at the 5th round results and decided to seed them based on the number of votes they had in that round.
3. If there was a tie in the 5th round voting then I went back to the 4th round.

Here is how the quarterfinals will look. Tomorrow I will post the quarterfinals poll.

Liv Morgan (1 - Liv Morgan Region) vs Maria Menounos (8 - Toni Storm Region)
Torrie Wilson (4 - Torrie Wilson Region) vs Kelly Kelly (5 - Taryn Terrell Region)

Alexa Bliss (2 - Alexa Bliss Region) vs Renee Michelle (7 - Brandi Rhodes Region)
Maryse (3 - Maryse Region) vs Nikki Bella (6 - Mickie James Region)

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA