Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hello Friends!  (Read 1852 times)

The Squad Leader

Hello Friends!
« on: April 13, 2021, 08:01:22 PM »
Hey everyone, my name is The Squad Leader.

I know many of you from the old C-S-S-A site and look forward to getting to know many more of you over here.

I've been out of the writing game for close to 10 years now but I recently have had inspiration strike me again so I will soon be submitting a new short series exploring the sub/dom genre starring a couple of ladies from the WWE. This will be slightly new territory for me but if things come off on the screen like they appear in my head then it should be hot! If you're not familiar with my stories and are interested I'm pretty sure they are all in the archive of the old C-S-S-A stories.

Again, I'm happy to reunite with my old friends and look forward to making new ones with all of the many talented writers over here.

TSL
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Cadeauxxx

Re: Hello Friends!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 09:33:07 PM »
Welcome to CSS, happy to have you with us! You're the latest in a growing line of the old school CSSA authors to join us. If you ever want to post your old stories, you're more than welcome to. We'll be looking forward to that new series you speak of.  ;)

If you ever need help with anything, you're free to message me or John. We also have a discord server for the site if you'd like to join and chat there.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 12:34:20 AM »
Sub/dom stories would be welcome here. That's a theme that I especially enjoy.
Good luck on your stories.

The Squad Leader

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 05:56:56 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Cadeauxxx I probably will take you up on that offer and post some of my old stories to make sure they don't fade into oblivion. :-)
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 10:44:28 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Cadeauxxx I probably will take you up on that offer and post some of my old stories to make sure they don't fade into oblivion. :-)

Sounds good, we are all for preserving old stories so they are not lost in time  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 04:02:21 AM »
Started reading your stories last night, and that is some great stuff. Glad to have you here.

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

The Squad Leader

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 09:22:01 PM »
Thank You Viri, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA