Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...John Connors  (Read 2212 times)

Cadeauxxx

An interview with...John Connors
« on: March 03, 2021, 01:38:43 PM »
1. Where are you from?

Ireland

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

I took the name John Connor from the Terminator and decided to add an s at the end. For no particular reason whatsoever.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

On and off since 2001. A lot more off than on, in fairness. I wrote steadily from 2001-2004 and then very sporadically after that.

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

I joined a Yahoo Group for Dannii Minogue around 2001. Lots of Adult-Oriented Content there, as you can imagine. I met an English author called Theocrytis, who wrote several erotic stories about Dannii and posted them there. We bonded over it, and he encouraged me to start writing stories of my own. I started off writing about her and then expanded to other UK-based celebs such as Kirsty Gallacher, Denise Van Outen, Louise Nurding, etc.  Most of them were terrible, but it was a start.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

The single most significant direct influence is Theocrytis, as he encouraged me to start writing celeb erotic fiction in the first place. He gave a pretty good critique of my writing, which I try to adhere to even today.

In terms of other influences? The big two for me are TRL and Rich Wilson. Just Natalie and The Natalie Incident are two of the greatest celeb fictional stories/series I have read. They both have great characterisation, breadth of detail, and intricacy of the plot. The relationships that they create in their stories are also fantastically written.

Noj was also a significant influence when I was writing back in the day. His Dannii Minogue stories had a considerable impact on my writing. If you don’t know his work, I would encourage you to read it. He is getting better and better as a writer too. Which is saying something, as he was excellent, to begin with.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Lots! Theocrytis, TRL, Rich Wilson, Rulehater, Noj, Butch, Jubilee, Victor Field, Carnage Jackson from the CSSA days. Rulehater, in particular, deserves more recognition as his Journal of an Agent series is really fantastic. I’d encourage people to read it if they have not.

Of those, I have read over the last 5 or so years? Cadeauxxx, Blackjack, MoscowCalling, sammycolt, Slyguy, MaxwellLord, MiamiLyfe, CHLP, and donut_plains are all excellent authors.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

I could probably list 30 or 40 here, to be honest. There are plenty of stories/series that have blown me away over the years.

I’ve already mentioned TRL’s Just Natalie series. But His Around the World in 80 Babes and Kingdoms: The Rusted Idol series are equally compelling.

Anything by Rich Wilson, really.

KMB’s The Harem. Cindy Inc. and The San Francisco 7 by Victor Field.

Old Flame Blues by Cadeauxxx, Mr. Disco & Big Booty Bitches by Cadeauxxx, Era Erotica by Slyguy, Lucky Bastard by MiamiLyfe, and All-Star College by MaxwellLord. Those multi-part series that Cade, Sly, Max, and Miami write are incredible. To keep them fresh, consistent, and linked together through multiple chapters, up to 30+ in some instances, is genius.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

Big Feeling and Love Spreads.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

I do enjoy writing about Glamour models as it is easier to get under their skin and characterise. Because they are not mega-stars, they tend to be more faithful to themselves on social media than major Hollywood stars that play the PR game. 

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Intimate, love making scenes and blowjobs. 

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

No set routine. It’s really when I feel like writing and these days when I have the time.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

I sketch it all out using TreeDBNotes. It’s a really cool little program that allows you to sketch plans and add tree-like diagrams/spidergrams. I’ll add pictures of the celebs, clothing, etc. Because I use real locations, I’ll add photos of them, maps of areas, and any details about places I can use to flesh out the story and add depth to it.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Music is an essential aspect of my stories. Each story I write is titled after a song. Fashion is vital in getting a specific look right for the celebrity in the story.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I’ve got a couple I am working on. One is a story with Lindsey Pelas, which I am half-way through. The other is with Melissa Debling, who has kind of turned into my muse in a lot of ways.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Just start writing. Take a simple idea, a celebrity you like and write the story. Keep writing consistently too as you will notice the improvement.

Put some emphasis on building the personality of the celebrity as well. Add details of not just their physical appearance (facial features, hair colour, tattoos) but details about their personality, sense of humour and interests. You are writing about a real-life person so they should seem real on paper, and not just a blank template inserted into a story that is indistinguishable, personality and temperament wise, from anyone else. Have your celebrity drink, smoke etc if they do. If there are blind items about them doing drugs, allude to it in the story. Make them a three-dimensional character and not a cardboard cut-out, blank slate, Mary Sue/Gary Stu.

I’d also highly recommend using Grammarly as well. It’s a really invaluable tool that Grobnar introduced me to last year which corrects a lot of the grammatical errors that I make.

16. You have been around celebrity erotic fiction for many years and witnessed an evolution of the genre. What was it like in the mid-2000s? (submitted by Cadeauxxx)

It’s sometimes easy to look at that time through rose-tinted glasses. There were some fantastic authors around for sure, but the number of sites dedicated to celebrity erotic fiction were limited. Really there was one big one with an active community (C-S-S-A.com) and then sites such as Literotica that had sections dedicated to celeb erotica, but no active community. Plus, CSSA was run with an iron fist which meant if you were banned, there was no other community to go to.

Now there are a number of different sites, communities and thus avenues for authors to share and promote their work. I think that is a positive thing myself.

17. Are there any past authors or individuals involved in celebrity erotic fiction years gone by that you miss? (submitted by Cadeauxxx)

I’ve mentioned a few already but Rich Wilson, TRL, Rulehater, Butch, Jubilee, Victor Field, and Carnage Jackson.

18. Do you have a favorite DickThePimp story? (submitted by Cadeauxxx)

Dick The Motherfucking Pimp. Who wouldn’t love a story that has this as an opening paragraph…

“This is my story, sort of. It's a small example, of who I am. I came along and took the sex story world by storm, with my freaky, in your face, stories and swagg. I was invited to be on Ellen the other day. I decided if I was gonna do it, then I was gonna do it big pimpin' style. I was gonna show Ellen DeGeneres exactly what I'm about. If it offended her audience, then so the fuck what. She was gonna see Dick The Motherfucking Pimp, full on, pimped out, with my big ass cock out.”
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 12:05:56 PM by John Connors »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, MoscowCalling, Blocboy VC, Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA