Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Human Corrosion (Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 141644 times)

Cadeauxxx

Human Corrosion (Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 24, 2021, 06:26:53 PM »
Human Corrosion
Starring: Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson

Codes: MF, MFF, BDSM, Master/Slave, Oral, Anal, Titfuck, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was written for ganner777 and special thanks to him for the idea.

Warning: this story contains BDSM elements with a Master/Slave theme. If this offends you, then don't read it.

Los Angeles, California

June 2010

Sunlight beamed down over the cream colored walls, illuminating them in a yellow hue from beneath the shade of the trees stretching out from the garden. The hills behind Los Angeles made for an ideal home of ranches and the like, royalty from within Hollywood and throughout the upper class societies looking for quiet seclusion away from the outer world. A sprawling estate was home to one such man of wealth and power. One hundred and twenty acres of land sat tucked within the hills, away from preying eyes with an extended gated driveway that stretched half a mile from the entrance. A multi-million dollar price tag had been paid off over eight years ago, as the home had now been properly lived in and maintained long enough to be registered as a piece of private property.

Ian White was the kind of man known throughout Hollywood for his wealth, power and prestige stretching out across two three within the industry now. The once crown prince of another man high up the ladder at a major studio, Ian had been mentored at a young age to step into his father's seat and take over at some day. His lucky break had come in his early twenties, dating back to the early 1990s when poor health had sidelined his father from working at Warner Brothers. After stepping in, Ian immediately began making deals to open separate studios and balancing budgets to smaller companies. Little did anyone else at Warner Brothers consider it was his beginning of breaking solo and running his own company under name. Ian White Pictures would quickly become a powerhouse in the city after inking deals with directors looking to bankroll their own production.

From his connections alongside directors such as Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Copolla, Ian's empire continued to grow pushing into the new millennium. Taking a cue from his father's approach of mentorship, now in his forties Ian had begun mentoring a protégé. A young man who had made his start as a mere assistant for him, soon was handling more than grabbing coffee and looking over phone books. In any business involving millions of dollars, one had to be careful in their judgements of business partners and allies. It may have sounded like an old film cliché in quote to "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", but Ian was soon to realize how important that advice was. Through the years of brokering deals and buying out smaller studios to merge into his own corporate empire, Ian had made more than his fair share of enemies.

With a small inner circle of partners in business, Ian had managed to evade a date with death on more than one occasion now. Surviving food poisoning and getting shot by assassins years ago, all of that changed when he began living in seclusion. With the years passing by and his influence remaining large in Hollywood, his name carried more than just fear. A grand master at bargaining deals, Ian liked to fancy himself as something of a genius. He would occasionally appear behind closed doors, overlooking production crews and attending award shows. Rarely a face that was snapped from cameras of hungry photographers at red carpets, Ian White was a name that only one would learn from experience within Hollywood inner-circles. The deeper one found themselves, his name carried more weight depending on the reason at hand.

Penelope Cruz was one woman who knew such matters all too well. Several years ago she had taken an offer from Ian when she felt the need to further her Hollywood career. She feared her star had begun falling after the nineties and needed help from someone high above. Ian offered her friendship in response for bankrolling a few projects throughout the years. Some of them failed, but where he had truly aided her was signing an agent who could manage her public image and bring a source of income for her outside of film productions. The agent remained in service, as it was his duty to continue with her as a client. Ian was aware of her long-term relationship at this point to actor Javier Bardem, another Hollywood star connected to a client under his company.

She had unpaid debts with Ian, something he had been pondering in his private office room as he awaited her arrival. His once dark brown hair had faded with lines of grey long ago. Skinny and tall, he was known for his intimidating face with eyes that he had been told undressed someone standing in his presence. If he had any close relatives, they could've possibly argued that the business he was raised in had corrupted him long ago. Whether that was true or not, he didn't care. The power he held was strong for him to not care whatsoever about what others thought. Sitting in his office, he glanced down at his desk where he had spread out tax sheets related to Penelope's finances. He wouldn't have to wait for her arrival for long, as an assistant buzzed him to notify the man that she had arrived. He pushed his finger back down onto the button and replied in his low voice.

"Send her in."

Rising up from his large leather-bound chair, Ian wiped his hand across his white shirt. Down below he wore pinstripe pants as he had previously been wearing a complete suit. A large wooden door was across the room to enter his office. Ian watched the gold door knob turn and then one of his assistants walked in, a young tall man in a suit. His eyes were focusing for the entrance of Penelope Cruz. Glimmering from the corner of his eyes, Ian caught sight of her as she came closer in a shiny black dress. The light from across the room illuminated into the room from beyond the windows, causing the dress to sparkle. Her hair had been properly fixed up, curling behind her shoulders as the dress offered a bit of cleavage in view and her feet down below in matching high heels. She wore a silver diamond necklace, matching her ear rings.

"Mr. White, it's been a long time. I've been meaning to see you. Sorry this couldn't be arranged sooner, I'm sure you understand."

Her accent was heavy, but Ian understood her very clearly. He stepped over to her as his assistant shut the door from outside. Not one to beat around the bush with simple conversation, Ian took her hand and guided her to have a seat behind his desk.

"I know why you've come to see me. You're still having tax problems back in Spain."

"Yes, that is correct. Aren't you gonna offer me a smoke or drink before we start talking?"

"No..."

He shook his head, not even wasting the time to look back at her before he sat down. Penelope crossed her legs and then pushed her hands together over her lap, gazing back at the old man as he sat there. Ian began the negotiations rather than having small talk around pointless matters.

"So, I looked over your files you had faxed me last week."

Ian crossed his hands while propping his elbows down onto the desk below. He continued on as his fingers moved together.

"You need some help with your tax problems and that's what you're here to ask for, am I correct?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I looked over your reports. I'm not too impressed with this hole you've managed to dig yourself into."

Penelope gazed back at him, seemingly unimpressed that the man didn't tell her what she would've wanted to hear. Ian was blunt, unable to hide behind a façade of kindness when it came to business matters. His eyes glanced down at the papers and then he spoke to her once again.

"It seems you don't know how to handle your finances back home in Spain. That's the impression I have from these papers."

"It wasn't my fault. My lawyers were no good."

"Then maybe you should've kept a better eye on them."

She raised her voice after his retort.

"That's kinda hard to do when managing a career and spending most of your time in the United States! I didn't know he was gonna create these problems."

For now, Ian gave up and allowed her to go off ranting to him about her situation.

"I need your help. You're the only person I know who can fix something like this. I know... that you have connections and you can do something about this."

His eyes shifted, gazing back at her with a blank but intimidating stare. Ian didn't nod, as Penelope carried on.

"I also know that you helped Scarlett when she needed a hand in something similar to this. She's a friend of mine, in case you didn't know."

Hearing the name of Scarlett Johansson had made Ian freeze for a moment. For that was business handled over a year ago and he didn't enjoy hearing that she had informed another woman of his dealings. Penelope carried on.

"Just please help me out of this. I can make it worth your while with some investments in the future or something else."

"I can help you, but it's gonna come with a price. Did Ms. Johnasson inform you of the deal she made with me to get her out of the hard spot she had fallen into?"

Slowly, she shook her head as Ian began to rise from his desk. He didn't reply to Penelope in words, simply giving her the shark-like grin that he so rarely demonstrated towards someone. He liked the fact that Penelope didn't have intimate knowledge of how he so thoroughly handled Scarlett Johansson when she required his aid. There was always a price that came with his friendship and business. Penelope would learn it soon enough, as he wasn't in the mood of giving away a perfect surprise. Ian White was a man of many dark secrets, one of such she would soon learn in the following minutes as he took her hand and pulled her up from the chair. It was time to take a long walk around his estate and show her a place that only few dared to enter willingly.

3 HOURS LATER

"FUCK!!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Penelope screamed as the sound of chains rattled and shook from inside the barred cell room. She had the surprise of her life to learn that Ian had something of a dungeon down below the basement. A rude awakening had begun when she began to learn of Ian's dark, hidden secrets from within his estate. Scarlett Johansson had not informed her whatsoever of such events that would await her when she took the steps with him down that long dark hallway and found herself in his dungeon of surprises. All of that had passed in time now, as Penelope had a proper Metal plated collar locked around her neck. A ring in the front was attached to a chain that dangled down below between her breasts. She had stripped naked before entering the cell, as Ian quickly asserted his dominance over her.

He couldn't help but smile smugly as he stood behind the actress. Along with the collar over her neck, her wrists were bound in heavy matching steel cuffs locked to a chain that dangled from the ceiling above. Before they had begun, the two shared a few conversations, but Ian had kept his surprises in store by not revealing too much information for what awaited her. He only needed to test the reaction he would soon receive Penelope and he had not been disappointed thus far. Whatever their previous relationship had meant in business was now irrelevant as she would be spending a great deal of her time shackled in cuffs and chains, locked beyond a barred door. From here on out, Mr. White had officially checked out and instead Master was the title in preference for her.

She was far from the first woman from within Hollywood to be chained up in his estate. Ian almost felt pitiful that Scarlett had not informed her friend of these games he had played with her. Their affair had lasted over a month last year and he found great joy in the blonde haired actress playing her part as an obedient slave. In exchange for Scarlett's excellent behavior and kinky pleasures, Ian had taken care of her legal problems similar to what Penelope had found herself involved in. Years ago, he had played similar games with other actresses and a singer who required help from high above with his level of influence and power. At one point, he was proud to have had full three cells with a mini harem of slaves at his will to play along with his kinky games.

"You've got a lovely scream... I'm not sure anyone has ever been able to tell you that in the past."

Penelope took a deep breath, keeping her eyes closed as she heard his words. Ian stood directly behind her, holding his black leather clad riding crop within the grip of his right hand. While she was completely naked, his clothes had been stripped from his body as well. He didn't take his own clothes off however. That was a command for Penelope and it was met with the simple two words in response: 'Yes master'. His eyes went down to her buttocks. Nice and firm with plump cheeks, slightly glowing in a red hue from his spanking he had just given her in the passing minutes. Ian smirked to himself as he walked around, now wanting to face the Spanish actress for himself. Her long black hair had been properly knitted into a pony tail so he could see the shining nickel of the metal collar around her neck.

"Look at me..."

He ordered her directly. Penelope's eyes opened and she gazed back at the man, almost in disgust. Ian was not thrilled with the expression across her face. He was tempted to draw his hand back and smack her across the face, but he didn't have the desire to mark up such a beautiful face. Instead, he used his free hand to grab at her chin, caressing her face as he studied her beauty for a moment.

"Got something to say to me, Pe? Hmmm?"

She exhaled, then swallowed her breathe gazing back into his soulless cold eyes.

"Yes Master..."

"And what is it? Speak to me..."

"I want to serve you, Master."

"Ohhhh, you do, huh? Serve me how, my pet?"

He reached his hands up, groping at her breasts to give them a good squeeze and listen to her moan. The chain attached to her collar dangled down between her tits in a perfect position for him to grab when necessary. It was a simple test to see if Penelope would hesitate upon replying to him. Ian's eyes never left hers as he listened to her moan. The chains above dangled slightly with her hands as she moved while biting down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmmm, let me taste you. I'll be a good girl if you let me down and allow me to pleasure you."

Appearing to be convinced, Ian let go of her tits and stepped around her. Within the small cell where he kept his tools for such bondage games, a key sat on the wooden table in the corner next to his cat o' nine tails whip and nipple clamps. He set the riding crop down and clutched the key with his left hand. Walking over, he undid the cuffs to her wrists. First the left arm and then the right hand. Penelope immediately stretched her arms out as they were undone from the chains. As she stood there, Ian tossed the key back onto the table and then grabbed the chain attached to her collar that was hanging from her front side. He gave it a slight tug as Penelope then fell down to her knees submissively. He stepped in front of her, but instead of allowing her to suck him off in this cell, he began to step backwards out of the door way.

"Come on, let's go."

"Yes Master!"

Those two words were all he wanted to hear. The dungeon had been built out of an old basement within his large mansion. The hall had a crimson red carpet floor, each little room contained a barred steel door similar to that of a prison. Ian had spent millions of dollars having this part of his home built, all under secret wraps and away from preying eyes. Outside of the builders, Ian had been the sole man to step foot within the the halls, let alone enter the cells. Previously he had the cells arranged individually to house a single slave, but that changed when he had once had a mini-harem all to himself. The largest room was down the hall and served as a dorm years ago with the harem girls. In the following years afterwards he remodeled into into something of a 'pleasure room' that he preferred to call it for himself.

He stepped backwards, watching as Penelope was crawling on all fours towards him. Ian's eyes never left her face, as he listened to the rattling of the chain with each step she took. Only a pair of black high heels covered her body, as the last piece of her luxurious outfit that she had arrived wearing. Maybe it was a good thing Penelope had experience in BDSM scenarios as she had confessed to him earlier before the collar went around her neck. The pleasure room was their next destination as Ian took his time to walk backwards and then turn slightly so she could crawl way beyond the open barred door to now step over the marble stone floor below. Across the room up against the wall was a large black leather couch. Each side had matching couches and then tables and such with a television across the room.

"Come a little closer..."

Ian spoke in his low voice before stepping his way back to the black leather couch facing the entrance door. This was his favorite spot from within the slave pit basement and right where he preferred to be when enjoying a blowjob. He let go of the chain, but kept it on his right side in case he needed to quickly grab it and give her a tug. Penelope came to a halt between his legs, resting on her knees as she began to lick her lips in preparation. She raised her small hands, delicately touching his cock with her warm fingers while gazing up into his eyes and licking the head. Penelope wasted no time using her right hand to stroke his length, pumping it up and down to make sure her master was at full length before she was to proceed with her duty of oral pleasures. Lowering her soft red lips, she kissed the head and then parted her lips.

All Ian did was sit there, gazing down at the face of his current slave and watching her obediently pleasure him. Penelope went slow at first, bobbing her lips up and down the first few inches of his length while she had shoved her hand down to the base of his cock. Eventually Penelope moved her hand away, still bobbing her lips up and down now placing her palms down onto the cold surface of the marble floor below. Once more she was on all fours and Ian took it up himself to raise his left leg and use her back as a foot stool to prop the heel of his foot down onto her skin. He leaned back on the couch, resting his back and shoulders against the plush cushions now as his slave was working to pleasure him.

"Ahhhh, that's it... Keep going, that's a good girl."

Penelope's eyes gazed up at him upon hearing his compliment. She slowed herself down, shoving her lips all the way down to properly deepthroat the length of his dick. Holding herself in this position, she didn't choke on his cock but lightly gagged. Penelope pulled her lips back to the head, releasing him with a popping sound a trailing string of saliva that sway back to her open month. Ian was impressed to the point he finally cracked a smile down at his pet. Moving his foot away from her back and then motioning with his right hand.

"Bring your tits up for me. Let's see if you know how to use them as well as Scarlett did."

Hearing his command, Penelope flashed her teeth. She teased him with her words while moving her hands down below to grip her breasts.

"Does Master want his cock between my tits?"

She could've guessed he wouldn't reply to that. She raised her breasts up, quickly shoving his cock between them and then leaning her head down to feel the cold metal of the collar around her neck. Penelope spit on the head of his cock as she squeezed her breasts tightly around his meat pole. Ian was required to sit up slightly, now watching as she went to work with pumping her tits up and down at a slow pace.

"Mmmmmmm, satisfied, Master?"

No, he was not but Ian didn't tell her in words. He just sat there and watched, feeling her breasts pump up and down over his cock. Not once did he utter any words. The chain attached to Penelope's collar rattled and shook as she continued to thrust her tits up and down. Ian continued to watch as the head of his rod disappeared between the folds and poked back up. He eventually grabbed the chain, holding it out just to prevent the noises it created.

"Feels so good..."

Again, Penelope spoke only to be met with no words in response from Ian. He grunted, letting out a few moans. It became evident to him that the longer he allowed her to tittyfuck his cock, she would force him to cum before he was ready and that would be a waste for his seed. As this was her first day as his property, Ian had a better idea for when he was prepared to blow his load. He yanked the chain, forcing her to come to a halt and then he began to rise up from the couch as Penelope dropped her tits and grabbed his cock. Her fingers tightened around his pole but Ian wasn't happy with her doing something he didn't ask for.

"Move your hand."

She let go of his cock and then he tugged the chain hard. The metal collar dug into Penelope's skin as she breathed heavily and then was pushed over the couch. Ian stood up and quickly moved behind her and then used his free hand to grab at her ass. Penelope moaned upon feeling his palm against her skin, squeezing her left ass cheek.

"Ohhhhhh, Master want my ass or-"

"Yes, Master wants your ass. Bend over, now."

His low voice commanded her sternly and then Penelope pushed her hands down onto the leather surface of the black couch. She closed her eyes while feeling the gold ring links of the chain drape across her back while Ian slid his shaft up the crack of her buttocks. She responded by pushing her ass back, grinding against his cock but Ian soon found her dark little hole and pushed his way in.

"Ohhhh!"

He listened to Penelope groan as she felt the first few inches of his long shaft shoving inside her ass hole. Gripping the chain tighter, Ian gave her booty a soft pat before he tugged at the chain and began to buck his hips forward.

"FUCK!!"

Penelope didn't anticipate him to suddenly begin fucking her ass with such intensity. When Ian tugged at her chain, it lifted her neck up and lightly choked her from the steel around her neck. Soon the sound of his balls beating up against her thighs was heard between the rattling of the chain. Ian pulled the chain again, nearly hauling on it as he pounded her ass.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OHHHHHHH GOD!! YES, YESSSSSSS!!"

Overwhelmed in lust, Penelope had lost her train of thought. She gazed forward at the couch, feeling her own breasts bouncing and shaking from underneath. Her fingernails raked across the couch as she soon gritted her teeth and let out a grunt. It was remarkable to her that Ian remained quiet still, only panting and letting out soft moans. Over and over she felt every inch of his hard cock pounding into her buttocks. Penelope spread her legs out further, feeling tortured that she couldn't move her hand down below to play with her pussy while he fucked her ass. The chain continued to rattle as Ian didn't slow down at all. Fighting the urge to use her hand to pleasure herself as he wasn't paying any attention to her pussy, Penelope grunted and groaned.

Ian didn't say anything, as he remained standing still. He curled his toes slightly while moaning under his low breath. He had never informed Penelope of how special he found her ass to be. Slowing himself down a bit, he wanted to take a few more thrusts inside of her ass. Slow but hard, he continued to pump his cock into her. Penelope braced herself, breathing heavily and then biting down on her lower lip. With each full thrust Ian made, the chain rattled, dangling down onto her back as he refused to let go of it. Still fighting that urge to play with herself, she finally couldn't hold herself back. She bent her right hand fingers and then suddenly moved them away from the couch and shoved her hand down between her thighs. Penelope then gasped in relief as her middle and index fingers played with her shaved pussy. She shoved both fingers down into her vulva and then Ian came to a stop.

"I didn't tell you to finger yourself."

Penelope let out a frustrated sigh and then pulled her hand away from pussy, but not without at least grazing her fingernail across her clit. Ian stepped back and quickly pulled his cock from her ass and then yanked her chain with force. Penelope immediately stood straight up and turned around as Ian snapped his fingers with a new command.

"On your knees."

She followed his spoken order, falling down to her knees as Ian quickly wrapped the chain around his wrist now. He gave it another light tug as he used his left hand to reach for her hair and soon plant both of his hands onto Penelope's head. She parted her lips for him to properly shove his cock into her mouth and then the master began to fuck his slave's mouth. Ian groaned, exhaling deeply as the sound of the chain rattling was now mixed in with Penelope's slobbering and gagging noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

Eyes closed, she concentrated on feeling his large veiny dick pumping back and forth in her mouth now. His balls beat up against her chin as Ian fucked her mouth thoroughly, moving properly from ass to mouth now. Penelope took the time to move her hands onto her tits, pinching at her own erect nipples between her fingers.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!!"

Finally, he uttered some kind of words at the height of pleasure. Penelope couldn't respond with a mouth full of cock. She held her breasts up, just in case he wanted to finish with a titfuck but Ian was too far to the point of his first orgasm that his slave had well earned without the use of her cunt. With a few more thrusts into her mouth, Ian stepped back and snatches his cock from her lips. He let go of the chain, using his right hand to stroke his length as he aimed it towards her face. A string of drool dangled from her bottom lip as Penelope's eyes glanced up and she called out to him.

"Cum for me, Master! Please! Cum for me!!"

Such delight to hear a slave beg to be drenched in his cum. Ian began groaning as he stroked his cock, watching now as Penelope moved her hands down to her knees and parted her lips. She darted her tongue out, 'ahhhh!' audibly calling for him now. her wait paid off a few seconds later with the first spurt of his cum splattering across her right cheek with excess drops landing onto her tongue. She closed her lips, swallowing it before strings of cum went flying out of his rod to slather across her forehead, streaking into her hair and down her face. Panting now as he grunted, Ian wanked his cock again, forcing more spurts of cum to fly out and land onto her face below. With one last stroke, Ian had to squeeze his dick to ooze out the last remaining drops that fell to her tits below.

For a moment there, he stood quietly, admiring the image below of his slave's face decorated in his warm creamy seed. Ian was satisfied with Penelope thus far. Today had proven to him that she was obedient and quite possibly a natural submissive. Her red lips curved into a smile as the cum trickled down from her face. Such a hard orgasm and he had yet to experience the lush feeling of having his cock inside of her. That would soon change as he yanked the chain to force her standing back up to face him. Ian shoved her back a bit, causing Penelope to sit down onto the couch. As her buttocks hit the cushions below, she gazed up at him and the chain dangling back to his hand. Ian gave it a slight tug, forcing her eyes to lock onto his face.

"We're not done yet, are we my little whore?"

Slightly tugging at her chain again, Ian awaited her response. She crackled up laughing in that sexy accent of hers he was starting to love. The cum dripped down her face, as she made no effort whatsoever to clean her drenched face. Penelope shook her head, spreading her legs out and dangling her feet down from the couch.

"Nope! If I have to, I would so kindly beg you Master to make me cum."

His face remained the same while gripping his shaft and stroking it back and forth. Ian was certain that he could go at least one more round with her. Despite his age, the stamina was still there for now. As he approached her and gripped his cock with his other hand, Ian teased her by rubbing the head towards across her shiny pink folds. Penelope licked her lips, biting down on her lower lip as she purred a soft moan.

"Master, please... do I have to beg?"

Ian gazed forward at her starring eyes, witnessing the desperate expression she carried. It was funny to him, as her face was still caked in cum. He shoved his cock into her pussy, pulling on the chain to make sure he had her complete attention. Penelope moaned, leaning herself up over the couch as she made an effort to wrap her legs around him. Ian soon felt the edge of her high heels digging into his buttocks from behind. He moved his hands over her breasts, feeling her erect nipples poking into his skin as he began to fuck his slave.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yes!"

Penelope had leaned, possibly expecting a kiss but Ian wasn't going to give her anything of such intimacy. He pushed his hands down onto her breasts and began to buck his hips hard and fast. The left high heel on her feet scraped into his buttocks before she spread her legs out further. Ian pulled his arm back holding the chain and eventually let go of it. The metal rings fell across her left shoulder and dangled down the couch.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhh, yeah! FUCK ME, MASTER!!"

When Penelope screamed those words to him, Ian refused to break eye contact with her. He starred down at her cum glazed face, studying her eyes as he pumped every inch of his lock into her pussy. She moved her hands, pushing her palms against his chest as they were locked in this position now. Penelope began to pant, gasping for her breath as she felt his cock still pounding into her pussy. Barring her teeth together, she snarled and began screaming to him.

"Make me cum, Master! Yes! Yesssss!! Give it to me! Give me all you've fuckin' GOT!! OHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!"

She was so close to reaching her breaking point from within her pussy. All Ian needed was a few more final thrusts, giving her everything he had. He moved his hands from her tits, watching them slightly bounce a bit as he leaned up and Penelope's legs began to suddenly shake. He felt her climax begin, flooding his cock from within. Ian quickly stepped back and pulled his cock from her pussy resulting in her love nectar squirting through the air and splattering onto the floor below. He didn't waste any time looking at the mess she had made on the floor. Instead Ian was concentrated on stroking his cock, aiming it towards Penelope as he stood there and began to grunt.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh, AHHHHHH!!"

He roared after a bit of time huffing and puffing. Penelope was attempting to catch her breath as she glanced down and watched the strings of cum begin flying out of his cock and onto her stomach. Being his second orgasm in a short amount of time, Ian didn't have much to give her as a reward since most of his load had been spent drenching her face. A few wads of cum landed on her stomach, directly above her belly button. Now he was the one trying his best to catch up with his breath. Ian swallowed his breath and grabbed the chain from the couch.

"You can take a shower before bed time. You're gonna sleep down here in one of the cells. You got that?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Not anticipating to hear her call him Sir, Ian, almost cracked a smile. He unhooked the chain from Penelope's collar, leaving her to tend to herself. A shower stall was in one of the cell doors making use as a private bathroom. While she would spend the night down in the slave pit, Ian had other plans for her in the following days. This was only the beginning of their time spent together in exchange for his helping hand elsewhere. So far, Ian could was satisfied with her submissive state but it was only the first day. He expected something more from Penelope as she would be spending more time with the man, locked away in his estate hidden in the hills.

4 DAYS LATER

The beginning of Penelope's arrangement with Ian as master and slave had so far been met with a quiet satisfaction from the man. She had served him well on the first night together and he let her out of the basement to explore his massive home of an estate. Penelope wanted to have a discussion with him regarding their arrangement. She played along as Ian's prisoner, or better yet his 'personal little whore' as he had called her the second night. Despite wearing leisure clothes when venturing through the halls of his massive estate, the collar remained on her neck. Ian had no plans whatsoever to remove she was ready to leave his estate for good. Penelope began by making phone calls to her agent and lover Javier Bardem. Ian sat around his office, listening to the conversations as Penelope didn't have much privacy.

Once she was done with the important conversations required to put her career on a short hiatus, Penelope was ready to tease her master about a special someone they had lightly discussed. She offered to give Scarlett Johansson a call for him, asking Ian if he would like to have her company. The man found it amusing that Scarlett was the one to tell her about him and the deal he had made with the buxom actress. All Penelope knew was that Scarlett had required special aid with a legal problem she found herself involved in with an agent and a money laundering scheme tied to ne of her endorsement deals. Ian had taken care of her problems, but only after the actress had paid her end of the arrangement by having a collar locked around her neck.

It was next to impossible for Penelope to force the man to lighten up. She learned the hard way back in his office, as he refused to crack a smile at such jokes involving bondage games with her next to Scarlett. The man was known for carrying himself with a quiet, brooding seclusion. His eyes almost soulless and the rare smiles and laughs had only come from such strong moments of satisfaction. Rare moments as Penelope was learning over time in his presence. She could only imagine his anger as cold, chilling to the bone towards whatever enemies he had in life. Despite this uneasy feeling she had in his presence regarding business concerns, Penelope felt she could convince him regardless to give Scarlett Johanasson a call. She successfully won him over when she gave him one last suggestion: I can make her an offer she can't refuse.

Javier Bardem was the only man to know of the dirty little secret between Penelope and Scarlett. Between filming sessions for Vicky Cristina Barcelona and a short time afterwards, the two women had engaged in something of an affair. At least to Penelope and Javier, they seen Scarlett more so as a 'friend with benefits'. What favors the blonde haired American actress offered always came in the bedroom as they went from nights of intimacy to sharing a party of three. Ian had given in to Penelope's demand and the woman knew just what to tell Scarlett over the phone in regards of creating such an offer that the woman wouldn't be able to refuse. An agreement was reached quickly, as Penelope was all smiles and Ian now had to prepare for the arrival of another woman into his estate.

Scarlett had arrived yesterday, escorted beyond the large security gates and welcomed back into the home of Ian White by his many assistants and bodyguards. Ian skipped introductions as they were now face to face. Unlike Penelope, Scarlett knew everything he was about. He was far from the first, cold blooded emotionless man of power she had met in Hollywood. After having dinner with him and a few short conversations that only revolved around his needs and desires, Scarlett was ready to go down to the basement. She had teased him with the question if Penelope was the one wearing her collar. Ian had quickly informed her that all of his collars were the same, though he would make sure that she wore the same one that was once locked over the neck of another blonde haired famous woman from five years ago.

Who that woman was, Ian did not inform her. It was a secret she didn't need to know. During her time upstairs, Scarlett had not been face to face with Penelope whatsoever. She had only assumed the other woman was roaming the halls of slave pit, if she weren't chained down in a locked cell. Preparations had come on the first day of her arrival. Scarlett informed Ian that she had enough time to burn to at least spend an entire weekend with him and Penelope. Her body tingled in excitement when she took her clothes off and Ian applied the metal collar around her neck. Scarlett had gazed back at him, smirking at her master before he left her alone in the cell to tend her own needs with clothes. She had almost forgotten about the ordeal where down in the basement, Ian preferred skimpy clothes that rarely stayed on for long.

When Scarlett was finally face to face with Penelope again, the two girls united with a hug and kissed passionately. They wore matching collars, both shining from the metal still locked around their necks. As they had some time to prepare for Ian's arrival later in the evening, Penelope had the idea to find matching outfits for both of them among the various wardrobe their master had supplied. Scarlett had a better idea for clothing, as she had to remind Penelope that whatever they wore would be taken off in a matter of minutes, if not seconds after his arrival. It was better to embrace nudity and focus more on fixing their hair up. The two ladies agreed to go completely naked before wandering the halls together and finding their way into the pleasure room.

It took Penelope much strength to fight off her temptation of indulging in lust with Scarlett before Ian had come. The way she looked back at the woman and gave her such a lustful grin. Scarlett didn't hesitate however. She cupped Penelope's face and leaned in, passionately kissing her as they both sat on the black leather couch and shoved their bodies against one another. Down below, both women had moved a hand to pleasure one another. When Scarlett felt Penelope's hand at her freshy shaved pussy, that only made her kiss the woman back more tenderly. Her own hand had moved to her thighs as Scarlett had shoved her middle finger beyond Penelope's pink folds and slowly fingered her. Their lustful act was soon interrupted by the sound of a man clearing his throat. Penelope and Scarlett both stopped, glancing forward to see Ian standing before him.

"I didn't tell either of you to get started without me."

Standing in front of the couch and facing both women was Ian. He was completely naked, having removed his clothes before he stepped through the door way of the pleasure room. Scarlett was to his left hand side and Penelope to the right, both of them cuddled on the couch with their arms still wrapped around one another. Dangling down onto both sides of his legs were chains gripped in both hands. Ian had placed his fists onto his hips, almost as if he were making an intimidating stance of pose to the women. Both Penelope and Scarlett gazed up at his aged face.

"Sorry, Master..."

Scarlett spoke first as she pulled away from Penelope and moved to sit on the couch. This left Penelope following suit in action. Ian stepped his way towards them, swinging the chains as they had to both be applied to the collars around their necks. He started with Penelope, pushing her long dark locks of hair beyond her shoulder before he connected the chain into the metal ring at the front of her collar. When it came time for Scarlett's chain, Ian was quietly impressed that her golden hair was properly fixed up, split down the middle and extending beyond her shoulders. The metal collar shined, fitting snugly across Scarlett's pale skin. Her big blue eyes gazed up at him as he hooked the chain into the metal ring. Now that both women were properly chained, Ian stepped back and pulled at the chains.

"On your knees, now..."

His low gravel voice called out to them. The two women had risen from the couch, standing on their bare feet before falling down and uttering the same words in a chorus.

"Yes Master, as you wish."

Down on her knees now, Penelope sat obediently but Scarlett had moved on all fours, placing the palm of her left hand down onto the marble floor surface below. She gazed up into Ian's eyes and began to crawl towards him. He pulled the chain in his right hand, causing Penelope to follow suit behind Scarlett. As they came closer towards him, he took a moment to wrap the chains around his wrists. It would be easier for him to give a tug when necessary, but for now his attention was focused on Scarlett.

"You know what to do. I don't have to tell you, do I?"

Her cold blue eyes gazed up at him as Scarlett dropped her lower lip. Ian knew better than to wait for a spoken response from her. She instead moved her left hand down to his cock and squeezed her fingers around it. Scarlett moved her way in front of him, prepared to be the first to give him oral pleasure as Penelope remained on the right side, eager to watch. Scarlett jerked his cock back and forth with her left hand, using her right hand to cup his balls below and gently massage them. She continued until his pole was at full length and then she moved her hands away entirely while leaning down to kiss the head with her puffy red lips. Ian gazed down at her big blue eyes as she squeezed her lips around his shaft and began to slowly suck it.

Not a master for saying many words, Ian stood there and placed his hands onto his hips. The chains wrapped around his wrists had slightly clanked together creating noises as Scarlett began to bob her head up and down, passionately sucking his cock. She moved her hands down below to play with his balls, bouncing her fingertips across his hanging nut sack all while she devoured his shaft inch by inch. Scarlett had closed her eyes, making a few muffled sucking noises through sucking. This was a subtle reminder to Ian of how submissive the blonde haired actress was, as he had almost forgotten how much he preferred her company. Penelope stood there on her knees, watching Scarlett but not interfering whatsoever. Ian witnessed Penelope's face from the corner of his right hand and then gave her chain a tug with a command in his low voice.

"Prepare yourself. She isn't the only one who is going to be sucking."

"Yes Master!"

Penelope's voice loudly called out in her thick Spanish accent. Scarlett took his words as a slight hint she needed to stop soon and allow her sister in chains a turn. She didn't want to stop, for her craving of his hard cock was not satisfied yet. Scarlett moved her hands from his balls and pushed down into his legs as she shoved her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. Penelope didn't need proof that Scarlett had top class cock-sucking skills and could properly deepthroat, but Ian's shaft was the second she had witnessed the blonde actress prove herself with. The head of his dick slammed to the back of her throat, but she didn't choke. Only after a few seconds did she lightly gag and then pull her lips back up to the head to release it with a popping sound.

A saliva string dangled back to her lips, but Scarlett broke it away by flicking her tongue. The chain connected to her collar lightly shook as she leaned herself to the left side and moved. Penelope now had the proper room needed to get in front of Ian and face him. Her big brown eyes gazed up as she smiled, flashing her teeth to her master and now gripping his shaft with both hands. Penelope began by wanking him, using Scarlett's drool as lube as her hands glided with ease across his length. Pushing her lips together, she exhaled a deep breath and then came to a stop. Moving her hands away, she parted her lips and slid his shaft between them. Scarlett sat there watching as she moved her hands to her tits and began to play with her own body.

Eyes looking up at Ian, Penelope began to bob her head up and down as she sucked on his cock. Unlike Scarlett, the Spanish beauty was loud with slobbering and sucking noises. Ian groaned lightly as he remained still, standing there and enjoying the sensation of his slave pleasuring him. He could feel Scarlett's eyes gazing up at him and when he turned to glance at her from his left side, her hands were pushed over her breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers. It was obvious to him what she was hinting for, but it was not the right time yet. Ian focused his attention down at Penelope as she had pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. She moved her hands down to her breasts, almost mimicking Scarlett as she held them up simultaneously with her lips pushed down to the base of his cock.

Holding herself down to imitate Scarlett's own gag reflexes, Penelope quickly choked herself on his length. She pulled her lips back up and released his cock, happily exhaling. She leaned back to the side and then Scarlett moved in to resume sucking. Their faces nearly touched with the chains down below dangling. Scarlett didn't suck him at a slow pace this time. She gripped that shaft with her left hand and began to aggressively slobber her way up and down. Penelope gazed up at their master, offering him a grin before quirking her eyebrows up. As Scarlett sucked on him, she moved underneath her and began to lick his balls. It was a rare moment for Ian to crack a smile as he enjoyed every minute of the girls working together to pleasure him.

"Ahhhh, very good... very good..."

His voice called out to him lowly between slurping and slobbering noises audible from where Penelope was. She used her hands to help herself, shoving his balls into her mouth and sucking on them one after the other. All the while, Scarlett continued to bob her lips up and down, vigorously sucking his thick shaft. She pulled her lips back to the head, once more releasing it with a popping sound. Glancing at his shiny, drool covered shaft, Scarlett spit on it. She leaned back and moved her hands to her breasts, hinting at Ian quietly. She knew better than to say anything, for he was the quiet type. Pulling the chain in his right hand, Ian forced Penelope to end her slobber-fest with his balls down below. The other woman leaned up and then he ordered Scarlett.

"You know what to do."

"Yes I do, Master..."

Scarlett replied to him a low, almost seductive tone of voice. Ian pulled at Penelope's chain, forcing her up against his right leg so Scarlett could center herself in front of him. She had moved her hands down to her breasts below, holding them up before shoving around his cock. Ian had to adjust his left hand, throwing the chain across Scarlett's right shoulder and loosening it as she pushed her breasts together to trap his cock between them. Her lower lip dropped as she began to softly moan in cue with moving her tits up and down.

"Just like that, just like that... Yes..."

Ian spoke clearly to her as they both gazed into one another's eyes. Scarlett continued to moan as she pumped her tits up and down over his shaft at a slow and steady rhythm. For Penelope this had not been the first time she watched Scarlett in the act of tit fucking, but it was a first to not have Javier involved. As she sat there watching Ian's cock swallowed up between Scarlett's plump tits, Penelope licked her lips. The head poked up with each full thrust and after only a few seconds, she could not fight off the urge to interfere for herself. She leaned her head down, licking the head every time it nudged up between her tits.

"It's nice that you also can make yourself useful like this."

His words were spoken for Penelope's ears only. Ian didn't take control, as he let Scarlett work her breasts up and down his shaft. It was her slow pace that he admired, knowing this woman's submissive side came out in full strength once she was properly collared. Scarlett didn't break eye contact with him, pushing her teeth together so he could see her hungry expression and listen to her soft low cries of pleasure. When Scarlett came to a halt, Penelope helped herself to sucking on the head of his shaft and pulling her lips off with a popping sound. She knew it was her turn next, as Ian quickly pulled at Scarlett's chain to move her to his left leg. Penelope moved in front of him, giggling.

"Don't worry, I know just what you want to."

Gripping her breasts, Penelope didn't waste any time shoving them around Ian's cock. Once they were squeezed around his shaft, he took control by bucking his hips forward and sliding his cock up and down between her tits. She did not anticipate this from him, now listening to the clanking metal of chain link rings going back to each other collar. Scarlett remained still, up against his left leg watching the entire action unfold like an obedient whore.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck my tits, Master!"

Penelope screamed to him as she had to re-adjust the position of her hands onto her breasts. She leaned her head down, attempting to flick her tongue across the head with each full thrust he made. While Ian was busy fucking Penelope's tits, Scarlett watched and moved her hands over his leg, caressing his skin gently as a way to subtly show her loyalty through a bit of tenderness. Despite what may have been an attempt, Scarlett could not distract her master whatsoever as he continued to pump his cock back and forth between Penelope's tits.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Once again, Penelope moaned out to him. She gave up on licking his cock with each full thrust and instead gazed up at his face, moaning to him. Ian's cock nearly hit her chin every time he made a full thrust between those tits. Only when he slowed himself down did she finally let go of her tits and move her little hand back to his shaft. Penelope gently grazed her fingers across it as she kissed the head. Ian jerked Scarlett's chain and then Penelope's as he wanted them to both move off to the side. The time had come for him to command them in his stern voice.

"I want both of you together. Shove your chests up against one another."

"Yes Master!"

"As you command, Master."

Penelope spoke first shortly before Scarlett answered him back. he had loosened the chains in his hands, now feeling a bit of wrist pain from having them wrapped around his skin so tightly. Ian stood there and watched as both women moved together; Scarlett to his left side, Penelope to the right. They each moved their hands to their breasts, shoving them up and then pressing them against one another. Boob to boob, nipples to nipples. Both of them glanced up to see the look on Ian's face as he was admiring such a view, but only momentarily. Despite the chains wrapped around his right hand, Ian still managed to grip his cock and shove it between both of their breasts pushed together. Scarlett immediately gasped and chuckled in her low tone.

"Oh my...."

Right as Scarlett spoke, Penelope began to laugh. They kept their breasts smashed against one another so Ian could indulge himself in the pleasure of a double titfuck. His cock was instantly smothered between their boobs as he attempted to thrust forward as best as he could. Scarlett re-adjusted herself, watching the head poke up as her nipples were rubbing up against Penelope. Once more, the two women laughed. Their voices mixing together with what sounded like frustrated moans from Ian. His wrists had begun cramping up, forcing him to undo the chains wrapped around them as he bucked his hips and fucked their tits together. Ian placed his hands onto their shoulders, his left onto Scarlett and the right hand gripping Penelope.

"Yes, yes... Ohhhhhhh, yes..."

His low voice called out in pleasure as he continued to pump his cock between their lips. This position was only temporary, as Ian didn't want to waste all of the night fucking their tits. He came to a stop, pulling his shaft from their boobs and then grabbing the chains again. He pulled them while commanding his sluts.

"Up, both of you. Turn around and face the couch for me."

"Mmmmmm, yes Master..."

It was Scarlett who spoke while Penelope didn't utter a single word. Ian's hands were cramping from where he had wrapped the chains around his wrists, so he didn't want to hold onto their leashes for too long. They both turned their back to him, stepping over to the couch as he moved behind them. For a moment, he had a bit of time admire their back side views, gazing down at the ass of Penelope Cruz right next to Scarlett Johansson. Thinking to himself how he wanted them now, Ian walked over to the couch and let go of Penelope's chain. For now, he wanted to be inside of Scarlett and focus on her.

"Penelope, get down on your knees for me."

"Yes Master..."

Moving down onto the floor, Penelope rested on her knees as Ian now gripped the chain to Scarlett's collar. He gave it a tug with authority as he sat down on the couch and then ordered her.

"Get on top of me, you're going for a ride."

"Yes Master, if that's what you want."

The smirk across her face said it all without her needing to utter words, but Ian wasn't going to complain. Scarlett moved her left leg up first, soon feeling his hands on her body as Ian aided her in climbing on top. She reached down to grab his cock, teasing the man and herself by rubbing it against her pink vulva lips. All the while, Penelope sat on the floor on her knees patiently waiting her order from him.

"it's been a while, Master... I can say I've been looking forward to this."

Scarlett spoke while she lowered herself down onto his cock. Ian felt the tightness of her pussy as his cock slid inside, now taking in a deep breath as he gazed forward back at her big blue eyes. Scarlett moved her hands across his chest, caressing his skin across her fingertips as she awaited her next order obediently. Ian had let go of Scarlett's chain, only so he could flex out his left hand and withstand the tingling pain he still felt within his wrists. He moved his hands over her breasts, giving them a subtle squeeze as his eyes glanced down to see Penelope sitting on the floor. Her eyes had wandered towards Scarlett's ass, prompting Ian to call out to her.

"Pe, don't just stare at it. Eat it."

"Oh, yes Master!"

He rolled his eyes at her reaction. Scarlett let out a short laugh, glancing beyond her right shoulder to call out to her friend.

"You know how I like it, Pe. Take your time back there."

She suddenly gasped as Scarlett felt the collar around her neck digging into her skin. Ian had grabbed her chain and yanked it hard, forcing her to lean down merely inches away from his face. He used his other hand to cup the left cheek of her face, curling his fingers into her hair as their lips met. Penelope had crawled her way to Scarlett, using her hands to pull the woman's pale white booty cheeks apart and find her dark little hole. As Ian and Scarlett began to kiss passionately, Penelope darted her tongue up the crack of Scarlett's ass. Ian moved his hand from her head, sliding the palm of his hand down Scarlett's back as she had leaned forward enough for him to take control. As their kiss broke, he began to buck his hips, pumping his fat cock into her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!"

Scarlett cried out, closing her eyes as she was lost in the sensational feeling of pleasure from both of her holes down below. She could feel Penelope's tongue darting in and out of her dark little hole while Ian bucked his hips to thrust his cock through her pussy. He threw the chain over her shoulder, allowing it to bounce against her back as he wrapped his arms around her. Scarlett rested her head under his chin, her breasts bouncing from underneath as Ian began to pump his cock into her faster. Panting and whimpering in pleasure, Scarlett began to cry out to him.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh... OHHHHHHHH YES!!"

The louder she became, the faster his cock thrust into her pussy. Penelope twirled her tongue around Scarlett's back door hole, still squeezing her ass cheeks. When she glanced up, she could see the chain attached to Scarlett's collar dangling and swaying in all directions as the metal rings moved across her back. The sound of metal hitting and clanking together was heard in a mixture of moans and the noises created from Scarlett and Ian's bodies hitting together. His balls smacked against the undersides of her ass cheeks, all as he continued to fuck her.

"You always were a favorite of mine, Scarlett... always...."

Ian's voice called out so long, almost in a whisper but Penelope could clearly hear him. She moved her face away from Scarlett's ass in a desperate attempt to avoid the swinging end of the chain link draped down her back. The last thing she wanted was to have that chain in her face. Thankfully her act of disobedience could be avoided, as Ian and Scarlett were consumed in lust. The master continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, listening to Scarlett whimper and cry out. She closed her eyes, pushing her hands down against his chest as she lifted herself up and began to howl loud moans.

"YES!! YESSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

From experience with her in the past, Ian was well aware that this was a short sign that the woman was close to her orgasm. He reached over her back, moving his arms away once he had grabbed her chain with his right hand and then gave it a rough haul. Scarlett groaned, gritting her teeth as she was forced to lean over him again. She gazed up into his eyes as Ian began to slow down.

"Master... Master, please... Make me..."

Giving her a nod, Ian called out to her.

"What? Make you what? Talk to me, my pet..."

"Make me cum, please... I want to... I need to, so so bad..."

Penelope couldn't believe how desperate Scarlett's voice sounded, as it was in such a way she had never heard before in their previous threesomes that involved Javier. Ian had come to a complete halt with his cock still lodged within Scarlett's tight cunt. Once more, she begged him, her eyes never glancing away from his stern face.

"Master... please, I need this... I need it..."

Her wretched cries came in such a tone that Scarlett appeared hopeless to Penelope's ears, but Ian knew better. He knew this act all too well and how greedy Scarlett truly was when it came to reaching her climax, but he gave in. Bucking his hips once more, his cock moved about from within her. Scarlett dropped her lower lip then suddenly clenched her teeth momentarily before belting out a scream.

"GOD, OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Scarlett's legs shook, forcing her to pant as she nearly collapsed onto Ian's stomach. He could feel her juices flooding his cock from within and began to raise her off him. He had let go of the chain, moving his hands to her hips. Scarlett reacted quickly, bending her knees and beginning to rise off him. As his cock slid out from her cunt, Penelope could see the shining glimmer as it glistened in Scarlett's juices. He gave her a cold gaze and then nodded his head. Ian didn't have to command Penelope, for she could easily guess what he desired of her at this very moment. Scarlett had sat down next to him on the right side of the couch, watching now as Penelope crawled her way between Ian's legs and proceeded to grip his sticky cock.

A slurping sound was soon heard throughout the room followed by a popping noise. Penelope couldn't hold herself back, as she loudly slobbered all over the master's thick shaft. Penelope took her time, sliding her tongue up and down the underside of Ian's cock and then pushing her lips to the head. Impressed as she cleaned him up of Scarlett's juices, Ian gave her a pat on the head like a loyal pet. Penelope pushed her hand down to the base of his cock and then began to bob her head up and down the first few inches, as she properly went from eating ass to sucking cock. Meanwhile Scarlett had to catch her breath, wishing that she was in control for a brief moment so she could get a lovely licking from her friend down on the floor.

"Ahhhhh, that's enough now."

Ian spoke up as Penelope still had her mouth stuffed with his dick. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled her lips back to the head and then released it with a popping noise. He gazed down at his shaft, satisfied that it was clean of Scarlett's juices. Penelope's chain hung to the floor, out of way for him to simply reach down and grasp it. Ian wasn't worried however, as she had followed his command so far.

"Get up from the floor."

As Penelope began to stand up, he turned his head to glance at Scarlett and then commanded her.

"You too, on your feet."

"Yes Master."

With both women standing before him, Ian crossed his arms as he remained sitting on the couch.

"Do you two wanna indulge yourselves with each other?"

His question made Scarlett glance over at Penelope. They grinned at each other, then glanced back at their master. They didn't have to reply to him. The expressions they both carried was enough to answer his question entirely. Getting up from the couch, Ian grabbed Scarlett's chain and unhooked it from her collar. He tossed the chain across the floor creating a loud clanking sound as the metal rings Unchained, but still collared, Scarlett had a little bit of control for now. Ian pointed over at the couch and then he grabbed Penelope's chain but let it loose in his grip.

"Go ahead, have at it..."

Gazing back at Penelope, he offered a shark-like smile with his teeth visible. Ian spoke once more.

"You can have her eat you... but I'm taking your ass."

She should've guessed at this point Ian would choose that hole over her womanhood. Penelope offered him a smug grin and nodded.

"Yes Master, understood."

Her eyes turned back at Scarlett who was now laying onto the couch to prepare in advance for a proper sixty-nine position between them. Despite Ian holding the chain attached back to her collar, Penelope had plenty of room to climb onto the couch and crawl onto Scarlett's voluptuous body from the opposite direction. From where Scarlett was laying, she soon had Penelope's fresh thighs in her face. Licking her lips in preparation, she slid her pale fingers across Penelope's tanned skin. Scarlett parted her lips, lapping her tongue down the link folds of Penelope's pussy all while Penelope herself had moved her face down to Scarlett's thighs. She breathed in, exhaling deeply upon feeling Scarlett's tongue venture inside of her, just before she embedded her lips at that sweet pussy, still carrying a slight bit of love nectar from within.

Standing there for a moment while holding Penelope's metal leash, Ian watched the two women engage in the act. It was breathtaking to witness in all their beauty, two bodies synchronizing to give and receive oral pleasure. Scarlett had closed her eyes, so she wouldn't be able to see him when he bent one of his legs and carefully moved onto the couch. The movement was felt however and when Penelope felt her chain slightly pulled, she was well aware that the master was moving in position for what he desired so dearly now. Knowing within seconds she would have his cock shoved up her ass, Penelope had braced herself while slowly slithering her tongue past Scarlett's vulva lips. She could feel the blonde haired actress working hard down below with her mouth.

"Hmmmm, you two girls know how to love each other."

A simple observation spoken aloud by Ian in his low authoritarian voice. He slid his shaft up the crack of Penelope's ass, teasing her for a moment while Scarlett had moved her left hand to pinch at Penelope's clit. A soft cry in her voice became a muffled moan as Penelope felt Ian's cock slowly pushing into her ass. He pulled at her chain, forcing her head up from Scarlett's cunt. Penelope immediately called out with words she knew he would want to hear.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes! Yes, Master! YES!! Fuck my ass!"

Penelope's demands were meet with him thrusting his cock into her ass. Scarlett was left feeling disappointed as she craved for Penelope's tongue inside of her. Luckily she didn't have to wait for long, as Ian loosened up the chain and allowed Penelope to shove her lips back at Scarlett's cunt and venture her tongue back inside of her. Scarlett moved her hands to gently fold around Penelope's back, not interfering whatsoever with Ian's conquest to fuck her ass. He groaned, bucking his hips hard and fast to pound his cock into Penelope's booty. His hand came down, slapping her left ass cheek. If not for watching her eat out Scarlett's pussy, Ian would've pulled the chain hard just to hear Penelope scream.

"Take it, yes... You take it..."

Almost in a whisper, his voice was difficult to hear within the heat of lust like this, but Scarlett could clearly hear him. She opened her eyes, met with the image of his swinging balls that beat up against the undersides of Penelope's plump ass with each thrust he made into her. Witnessing such a sight had only motivated Scarlett to snake her tongue inside Penelope's pussy and wiggle it around harder and faster. She wanted to see if she could force her friend into an orgasm before their master. Penelope deserved a hard climax, Scarlett considered silently to herself, but it would come with her own voice yelling aloud. Ian had pulled the chain once more, forcing Penelope's face away from Scarlett's cunt. If he wanted to hear her scream, this time she wasn't going to hold back from running her mouth.

"YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH GOD, FUCK MY ASS!! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE ME EVERY LAST INCH OF YOUR FUCKING COCK!! RIGHT UP MY ASS, YESSSSSS!!"

Ian began to groan as he couldn't hold himself back, all while Penelope moaned and cried aloud at the mercy of Scarlett's tongue deep within her cunt. Clenching her teeth together, Penelope grunted, growling out a moan as she tried to hold back this feeling. When her legs began to shake, she knew she couldn't hold back, all the while Ian's cock was still shoved into her ass. Overwhelmed with a feeling of heavenly pleasure, Penelope let go and released, flooding Scarlett's face in her juices down below. The sudden movement had influenced Ian to pull his cock from her dark little hole and grip his shaft. He let go of Penelope's chain and used both hands to jack himself off, grunting and breathing frantically as he had to get himself off.

"Mmmmmm, delicious..."

Scarlett's voice broke the temporary silence, just before Ian roared and groaned at the feeling of his cock exploding within the grasp of his hands. A thick string of cum shot forward onto Penelope's back, followed by another string drenching across her skin. The Spanish actress had to catch her breath, bewildered at the feeling of his warm sticky seed slathering across her skin. Because Ian had let go of the chain, the metal rings dangled down her back and fell off to the right side. He continued to wank his cock, moving his left hand away and watching as the final spurts of his cum did not fly with such power, instead landing down onto her left ass cheek. He was spent, huffing his breath in exhaustion as Scarlett attempted to wipe her face from down below.

"I believe Master is satisfied, yes?"

Nodding to Scarlett's soft voice, Ian cracked a slight smile across his face.

"Yes... yes, he is..."

1 MONTH LATER

July 2010

Time had begun to fade away along with problems Penelope had faced back home in Spain. Spending three weeks with Ian White at his estate had come with a price of losing time as a prisoner to lust, but such a price came in life. Her tax problems came to a screeching halt in the following month. Staying true to his word on the end of the deal, Ian had extended his reach to Spain and pulled strings. It helped that he knew someone who had their hands tied with politicians and bankers. With a few deals and exchanges of blackmail, Ian knew Penelope would be satisfied to know that her tax problems were taken care of. It all came with the price of another life however, as her lawyer who had started the mess had mysteriously vanished.

Penelope couldn't bring herself to feel joy, as it was more of a sense of relief on her part. She had reunited with Javier Bardem who had proposed an engagement her and a wedding date was soon set during the month. Among the list of invitees, Ian White's name would not be there. Such a man as him deserved to be avoided at all times, knowing how far his reach went. Despite this, she couldn't deny the fun she had with him through his dungeon games. Scarlett would be invited her wedding with Javier, as the couple planned on having more lustful adventures with the blonde actress. Sharing moments alone together, Scarlett joked to Penelope about possibly confessing to Javier what they had done with another man. Penelope refused and was surprised Scarlett agreed with her.

At least to Scarlett, she felt the bondage games belonged to a strong dominant and powerful man like Ian, and not a passionate lover like Javier. While Penelope had her own goals in life to avoid ending up in situations where she needed the help of a man like Ian White, Scarlett had other plans. He was just the kind of man with power that she enjoyed brushing shoulders with throughout and beyond the industry. Knowing the man himself was something of a privilege she considered to herself. After Penelope and Javier's wedding, Scarlett had a special trip back to downtown L.A. It was time to let go of old contracts and hire a new agent, one directly under the company of Ian White Pictures.

THE END
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

Re: Human Corrosion (Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 12:49:03 AM »
I'm not usually into this kind of stuff but I love Scarlett and damn this was really hot. Hope to see more of this

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 04:03:43 AM »
Excellent. Nice to see some other writers tackle celebrity BDSM around here.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 04:59:05 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, fellas. I toyed with BDSM elements slightly in the Mr. Disco series and my Slave Leia story, but this was the first time I tried to do the full theme. Glad you enjoyed it!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 01:22:19 PM »
Interesting story, but the way it ended makes me wonder if you were planning a sequel?

Alaire

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 08:11:50 AM »
Been some time since I last made a comment on this site as I have been preoccupied with real life.

But when I saw you had written a new story Cade and one featuring Penelope Cruz, who is criminally underused in my opinion, I just wanted to drop by with a comment.

I'll keep it short this time, but seeing you grow as a writer since I first read a story by you years ago has been a joy to witness and I hope you will continue to write for years to come as this community would be lesser without you.

Another great piece!  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv

diamond_luv

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 06:05:42 AM »
Interesting story completely out of the ordinary for you.

A good first attempt at BDSM. If I could offer any future suggestions, I would say that next time you have ladies like this to give a proper spanking. It never hurts to remind them who's in charge.

I like the characterization of Ian White. One of your more memorable characters that sticks out. Dare I say this story has potential to spawn a series with his under the table dealings?

Overall, another fine story from you this year. You are rolling lately and putting out great stuff by month now, it's fun to read new stories from you again.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 01:45:42 PM »
Been some time since I last made a comment on this site as I have been preoccupied with real life.

But when I saw you had written a new story Cade and one featuring Penelope Cruz, who is criminally underused in my opinion, I just wanted to drop by with a comment.

I'll keep it short this time, but seeing you grow as a writer since I first read a story by you years ago has been a joy to witness and I hope you will continue to write for years to come as this community would be lesser without you.

Another great piece!  :Y:

Many thanks for this comment, truly appreciate it. Comments like this are why I am still writing in 2021.

Hope things are going well for you in RL. I have more stuff coming. This is going to be a big year for me!

The following users thanked this post: Alaire, Nikko

Alaire

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 06:07:20 AM »
Many thanks for this comment, truly appreciate it. Comments like this are why I am still writing in 2021.

Hope things are going well for you in RL. I have more stuff coming. This is going to be a big year for me!

Will be looking forward to it and yeah, things are looking better for me in RL.

Nikko

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2021, 11:50:55 AM »
Damn it was dirty, Scarlett and Penelope are made for it. What a duo, what a trio even !! This theme of domination and slave masters is well treated. Delicate because not everyone likes that genre. Anyway, I like the idea here. It's hard, sexy and hot so hot so much! It was very interesting to read this deep and mean story. Thank you very much Cade :)

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2021, 01:55:41 AM »
Damn it was dirty, Scarlett and Penelope are made for it. What a duo, what a trio even !! This theme of domination and slave masters is well treated. Delicate because not everyone likes that genre. Anyway, I like the idea here. It's hard, sexy and hot so hot so much! It was very interesting to read this deep and mean story. Thank you very much Cade :)

Many thanks my friend.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA