Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Christmas Photoshoot (Victoria Justice)  (Read 2423 times)

Calibur009

A Christmas Photoshoot (Victoria Justice)
« on: December 20, 2022, 06:06:28 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

A Christmas Photoshoot
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

Hollywood, California

Victoria Justice was getting herself ready for a special Christmas photoshoot inside the studio of Ace Campbell. He was a veteran Hollywood photographer with over ten years of experience. Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lopez, and Zendaya Coleman were some of the big names in the entertainment industry that he had photographed.

Ace was 33 years old with brown hair, blue eyes, average height, and a slim build. He wore a green Holiday sweater, jeans, and white sneakers. The professional photographer was also holding onto his expensive hi-definition camera. There was also holiday music playing throughout the studio.

Fifteen minutes later, Victoria walked onto the set with a big smile on her face. The brunette beauty had her usual long brown hair styled in a bun. The former Victorious actress wore a red one-piece swimsuit that showed off her ample cleavage and midriff, her perfect lips were adorned with cherry red lipstick, and her nails were painted black.

“Well, Ace, I’m ready whenever you are. It is so great to be working with you again. This is going to be a fun and festive shoot.” Victoria said in her usual cheerful tone.

“Yes, Victoria, it will. It is always a pleasure to photograph you. The camera just loves you because you’re so photogenic.” Ace replied as he got an eyeful of the Perfect Pairing actress's body.

“Thank you, Ace. I know my fans are going to love this creative shoot that you came up with for me.” Victoria responded with a smile.

Victoria stepped into the square-shaped tub that was filled with silver gel, glitter, and an assortment of Christmas ornaments. The Trust actress's body was now covered with the gel and the decorations that were inside the tub.

“Oh god! This gel is cold.” The Eye Candy actress said as she shivered a bit.

“I think you’re overdramatic, Victoria. There is no way the gel is that cold. All right, it may be a little cold.” Ace replied with a laugh at the actress's expense.

“Ace, you are one funny guy.” Victoria responded with a chuckle as she got into the right pose.

“OK, that is perfect! Hold that pose for me. I just need a few more shots.” Ace said as he snapped a few shots of Victoria.

“Just make sure you get my good side. Which is every side.” Victoria replied with a laugh.

“She is the hottest woman I have ever photographed.” Ace said to himself as he continued to snap several shots of her with his HD camera.

Ace took pictures of the Eye Candy actress for a while. When the photographer finished snapping his shots, he lowered his camera and smiled. After that, he gave his subject the signal to get out of the tub.

“OK, Victoria, you can get out of the tub now. We can resume the shoot in ten minutes.” Ace said as he looked at his wristwatch.

“Great! I could use a break and get out of that cold gel.” Victoria replied as she exited the tub.

When Victoria climbed out of the tub, her body was covered with glitter and silver gel. Ace brought the Trust actress a few towels to clean herself and a blue blanket to wrap herself in.

“That was very thoughtful, Ace.” Victoria said with a smile.

As the Victorious actress toweled the gel off of her olive skin, she noticed the tent that the photographer was now pitching inside his jeans. The gorgeous brunette’s brown eyes widened, and she gasped at the sight of his erection. Victoria had always thought Ace was a handsome man. She was also curious about a certain rumor about him that she heard from other actresses who had been photographed by him.

“Hey, Ace. I have an idea. Since we’re taking a break, let's do something to help keep warm in the meantime.” Victoria said with a naughty smile.

The Afterlife of the Party actress shamelessly looked at the photographer’s visible erection. After that, she folded her arms and waited for Ace’s answer.

“Victoria, I know exactly what you’re getting at. Now, normally I try to keep my relationships with celebrities on a professional level. But I’m more than willing to make an exception for you today.” Ace replied with a sly grin.

“I know you were going to love my idea, Ace. It just means that I’m more special than the others.” Victoria responded with a big smile.

Just moments later, she made out with the photographer. When the pair finished passionately kissing, the Summer Night actress removed her one-piece and she was now naked. Soon, the Shake singer spread the blanket on the studio floor. After that, she sat down on the comfy blanket and spread her legs. Next, the brunette beauty rubbed her trimmed pussy as she gave Ace a seductive look. Ace’s mouth was now watering at the sight of Victoria’s fit and slender body. The photographer wasted no time and buried his head between her thighs, and lapped her sweet cooze.

“Oh my god! That feels so good!” Victoria cooed as Ace happily dined on her pussy.

Ace continued to feast on the Eye Candy’s honeypot for some time. He also pumped two of his fingers in and out of her snatch as he slithered his tongue in and out of her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! You’re eating my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Victoria cried out as the skilled photographer expertly ate her out.

Sometime later, Victoria rested on her knees as she rubbed the large lump inside Ace’s jeans with her right hand. The Victorious actress also had a big smile on her pretty face as she fondled the photographer’s crotch.

“I need to see your cock right now. I have heard so many rumors about it.” Victoria said as she unzipped Ace’s pants.

Soon, the Queen America actress pulled the photographer’s jeans down to his ankles, freeing his hard ten-inch cock. After that, she had a shocked but pleased look on her face once she got an eyeful of the cameraman’s lengthy member.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Ace, you are so much bigger than I thought you would be. Not that I’m complaining, of course.” Victoria said with nothing but lust in her eyes.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show remake actress gripped the base of Ace’s big dick and stroked it. A few seconds later, she shot out of her tongue and flicked it across the tip of the cameraman’s cock a few times. Next, she licked the underside of his meaty cock for a bit. Finally, she wrapped her red lips around the photographer’s manhood and sucked it.

“Mmhmm! Your cock is so big!” Victoria said as she bobbed her head along Ace’s dick.

“Wow! Victoria, you are one talented lady.” Ace replied with a grin as he marveled at the actress/singer’s oral talent.

“Thank you. It’s easy when a guy has a big one like yours.” Victoria as she spat on Ace’s thick cock and sucked it faster.

Soon, Ace removed his shirt as Victoria continued her oral assault on his large vanilla cock. After that, he looked down and smiled about the incredible he was receiving from the Fun Size actress. The Puerto Rican beauty also made loud wet sounds as she greedily sucked the photographer’s enormous penis.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! Ace, I understand why so many of my peers enjoy being photographed by you now. Because your cock is fucking huge!” Victoria said with a wide smile as she continued blowing the cameraman.

When Victoria was done applying her oral prowess to Ace’s dick, she stuffed his balls into her mouth and sucked on them. The former Zoey 101 actress also jerked the photographer’s spit-stained dick with her right hand as she licked his nuts.

“As you can see, I enjoy sucking on balls as much as I love sucking cock! In fact, I’m going to call yours jingle balls!” Victoria said with a laugh as she licked and sucked on Ace’s cojones.

A short time later, Victoria sank down on Ace’s big dick. After that, he clutched her waist as she began riding him. Before long, the First Time actress was letting out a chorus of pleasurable moans as she nimbly rode the cameraman’s immense cock.

“God yes! Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good!” Victoria cried out as bounced up and down on Ace’s dong.

Soon, the Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List actress was rocking her body back and forth as she rode Ace’s cock. Eventually, she rode him much faster and her cries of pleasure intensified.

“Oh yes! That big cock is stretching my pussy so good! Oh my god!” Victoria hollered as Ace drove his hard veiny dick into her love tunnel.

Moments later, Ace opened his mouth and sucked on Victoria’s perfect tits as they bounced. While that was going on, she slammed her ass off his thighs at a much quicker pace.

“Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! Your big cock is so good!” Victoria cried out with her hands placed on Ace’s chest as she briskly rode him.

Several minutes later, Victoria was being fucked in the spoon position by Ace. He also cradled her left leg as he pistoned his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, the 29-year-old actress moaned loudly at how well the photographer was screwing her.

“Holy shit! That big cock feels so good! Keep fucking me just like that!” Victoria cried out with a smile.

Before long, Ace was fucking the Puerto Rican actress with all of his might. She also caressed her cooze with her right hand as he slammed his big dick into her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that! It’s so good!” Victoria moaned loudly with a look of pure joy on her face as Ace continued to give her a tremendous fuck.

Sometime later, Ace had a firm grip on the Bigger actress’s hips as he fucked her doggystyle. Also, the well-endowed cameraman slapped the olive-skinned beauty’s ass before he picked up the pace and fucked her faster.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! I love how your big cock fills up my pussy!” Victoria cried out with a pleased smile as Ace pistoned his cock into her love tunnel.

While Ace was fucking Victoria doggystyle, she pushed her ass closer to him. After that, the photographer smacked her booty again and banged her much faster than before. That action caused her to let out a yelp before she smiled.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! That big dick is so damn good!” Victoria hollered as Ace was hitting her G-spot.

A few minutes later, the pair were on their feet as Ace squeezed and sucked on Victoria’s incredible breasts. Meanwhile, the Eye Candy actress was stroking his cock with her right hand.

“Oh yes! That’s it! Keep sucking on my titties just like that!” Victoria purred with a smile.

“Victoria, you have the best tits.” Ace replied as he gleefully sucked on her Eye Candy actress's boobs.

“I’m glad you love them, Ace. That feels so good!” Victoria replied with a naughty smile as she moaned.

Eventually, the Afterlife of the Party actress dropped to her knees and grasped Ace’s hard dick. After that, the brunette beauty opened her mouth and swallowed a good position of the photographer’s schlong. The Gold singer also made loud slurping sounds as she took his cock deep down her throat.

“I cannot get enough of sucking your big dick! It feels great when it hits the back of my throat, too!” Victoria said as she gobbled down more of Ace’s large member. Additionally, there was spit dripping from her mouth onto her tits as she blew the cameraman.

Soon, Victoria placed Ace’s saliva-drenched cock between her breasts and squeezed them together. After that, the beautiful brunette gave him a superb titjob. The beautiful actress/singer also licked the photographer’s dick as it smacked against her chin.

“Yes! Oh my god! Your cock feels so good sliding between my tits!” Victoria cooed in an aroused tone as she Ace an amazing titfuck.

Much later, the First Time actress straddled Ace and rode him reverse cowgirl. After that, her fantastic boobs bounced up and down as she swiftly rode the photographer’s manhood.

“Oh fuck me! I love riding your big cock! It’s so good!” Victoria cried out while strumming her pussy as she rode Ace’s dick faster.

Moments later, Ace tightened his grip on Victoria’s waist as he drove his big cock into her love tunnel. Besides that, the Trust actress had a satisfied smile on her face as he stuffed her snatch with his impressive manhood.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Victoria hollered as Ace thrust into her excellent pussy nonstop.

A bit later, Ace was screwing Victoria in the missionary position on the blanket. The photographer also had the Summer Night actress's right leg over his shoulder as he plunged his big cock deep into her warm and wet cooze.

“Oh my god! Ace, you’re fucking me so good! Keep it up!” Victoria screamed as the photographer rammed his cock into her snatch.

Before long, the professional lensman had both of the gorgeous actress's legs over his shoulders. After that, he jackhammered her pussy like no tomorrow. In the meanwhile, she let out a series of loud moans as the gifted cameraman slammed his big dick into her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! That big cock feels so good!” Victoria hollered as she orgasmed several times from how well Ace pounded her snatch.

A short time later, the Eye Candy actress was sitting on her knees while Ace stood before her as he jerked his pulsating cock. She also looked up at him with anticipation as to what was coming.

“I want you to decorate my face with your hot sticky cum.” Victoria said in a sexual tone.

Ace continued jacking his cock until groaned. After that, he plastered Victoria’s beautiful face with a big load of jissom just like she wanted.

“Looks like Christmas came early for me. But seriously, that sex was incredible. We should finish the photoshoot now, but I need to freshen up first.” Victoria said with an impressed face regarding the great sex and facial the photographer had just given her.

“Yes, of course. I definitely made the right decision to have sex with you today, Victoria.” Ace replied in a chipper tone as he helped the actress to her feet.

“I’m glad you did. I will be back soon. We can have more fun after the photoshoot.” Victoria said with a wink as she left the set to clean herself up.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 04:52:27 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, HearszAM, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07, Sorale21

Money

Re: XXXmas Tales: A Christmas Photoshoot (Victoria Justice)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 11:43:05 PM »
WOW now this is a great holiday story you came out swinging on this always love seeing Victoria Justice being naughty and the Christmas theme really frames the sex nicely looking forward to more stuff like this with others

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: XXXmas Tales: A Christmas Photoshoot (Victoria Justice)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 01:59:11 AM »
WOW now this is a great holiday story you came out swinging on this always love seeing Victoria Justice being naughty and the Christmas theme really frames the sex nicely looking forward to more stuff like this with others

Thanks! I have one more in the works.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA