Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Breaking in Brec - A Brec Bassinger story  (Read 715 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Breaking in Brec - A Brec Bassinger story
« on: December 13, 2023, 10:24:55 PM »
        You would think that with the crazy life I lead why would anyone ever need a break from it all? Well, even Cptnstrwrs gets tired of all the travelling and rubbing elbows with the rich and famous from time to time. That's why every once and awhile I need to get away. A few hours drive from the city and I reached the campsite where I'd be staying all weekend. I pitched my tent and unloaded my things from the car. I even managed to get a small campfire started with no problems. As I sat there watching the fire I heard a noise coming from the lake. It sounded like splashing and maybe...someone calling for help? I run down to the lake as fast as I can, hoping I'm not too late.

I stop a few feet from the edge of the lake, immediately seeing the cause of the noise. There's a blonde girl frantically swimming towards the shore in a hurry, or at least trying to. Pulling my shirt and shoes off I jump into the water, swimming towards her. "It's ok. I'll help you get back to shore," I say, putting my arm around her. Together we swim back to shore, the blonde limping out of the water. "What happened out there?" I ask. "I must of stepped on a rock or something and cut the bottom of my foot," she says, wincing in pain as we walk towards my campsite. "Wait here. I have a first aid kit in my tent," I say, running to the tent. The cut on the bottom of her foot isn't too bad. I clean the wound and help her bandage it up quickly. "Thanks, it feels better already," she says with a smile. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" I ask her. "Me and a few of my friends are staying at the cabin just down the road. They went to a concert back in town and I decided to stay her," she explains. As I stare at her I know I've seen her somewhere before. "You look familiar. Have we met before?" I ask. "I don't think so. You probably know me from TV. I was on a show called Stargirl," she says. "My name is Brec," she says, extending her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Cptnstrwrs," I reply, shaking her hand.

We sit there in awkward silence for a few seconds. "So what happened with Stargirl? Why did the network end it?" I ask, trying to make conversation. Brec looks uncomfortable for a moment, but decides to answer me. "Well, there was this studio executive... and he never flat out said it but..." Brec says. "He wanted you to sleep with him and you said no? Good for you" I say. "Well it's not exactly like that. I would've slept with him...but it's just that I've never had sex before," she replies quietly. I feel bad for her for some reason. On the one hand that studio executive was a horrible person to put Brec in that situation. But...on the other hand, she WAS going to sleep with him if she had had any sexual experience. I so deep in my own thoughts that I don't even realize she's talking to me until she waves her hands to get my attention. "So will you do it?" Brec asks softly. "Do what?" I ask, even more confused than before. "Will you have sex with me here, and now? My friends won't be back for hours, and I've heard stories about your...'experience' with this kind of stuff," Brec asks, almost begging me.

I'm stunned, but at the same time there's a part of me that isn't surprised by her request. She is a cute girl, easy on the eyes, thin but curvy in all the right spots. If I had to guess by looking at the tiny bikini top she's wearing, I'd say her breasts are probably 32A cup. I'd be lying if I said I was expecting to get laid on my mini vacation but I'd be stupid to say no. "Alright. Let's go inside," I say, nodding to the tent. "Ok. A-and thanks again," she replies nervously, practically running to the tent. We zip the tent closed once we're both inside. Brec sits on the sleeping bag on the floor, staring at me as she waits for me to tell her what to do. "So exactly how much sexual experience do you have? What kind of stuff have you done in the past?" I ask. "Well I've only ever kissed with the few boyfriends I had. Nothing besides that," Brec replies. "Ok, no problem," I say, knowing I have my work cut out for me. "We'll start slow. And if you need to stop, just let me know. We're not in a rush," I say. Reaching out, I put a hand under her chin, lifting her face up towards mine as I lean in. Our lips touch and I kiss her hard, sliding my hand from her chin up her cheek, stopping on the back of her head. "Mmm," Brec groans as I slip my tongue into her mouth for just a few seconds. Her tongue follows mine back to my mouth, Brec pulling away, giggling.

"If you liked that, then you'll love this," I say, reaching behind her head. She lets out a little gasp, finally realizing what I'm about to do. Undying the string behind her neck, I let her bikini top fall, exposing her small, perky tits. I bend down and begin flicking my tongue across the nipple on her right breast. "Mmmm!" Brec moans. As I begin sucking on her tit, I grope at the other one with my free hand, squeezing it gently as I roll the nipple between my fingers. I switch breasts, sucking on the other one as I play with the one I had just been sucking on. "Oh my God! That feels soooo good," Brec whines. "I bet it is," I say, smirking at her. "But I think it's time for you to get more...hands on experience," I say, standing up.

Brec watches, her eyes going wide as I slide my shorts off, leaving myself naked, my cock just a few feet from her. Her eyes are fixed on my dick, the small blonde unable to look away. "Go on. Touch it. You know you want to," I say in the most soothing voice I can muster. Slowly she reaches out, touching it lightly. "It's so big," she says, her voice barely louder than a whisper. I reach down, wrapping my hand around hers, causing her fingers to wrap around my shaft. "Stroke it. Up and down. Start slow," I instruct her. She nods silently, doing as she's told. Brec is so focused on her task that she doesn't see me grinning down at her. "Ugh! It's getting bigger! And harder!" Brec cries out. "Hey! It's ok. That means you're doing it right," I say, stroking her cheek. A look of pride flashes across her face for a second. "Oh ok. That's good then," she says, blushing as she continues stroking my dick. Her technique is pretty good for someone giving her first handjob. She strokes it all the way from the base of the shaft and goes all the way up to the head without being told. Her grip could be a little tighter but I'm not going to complain, especially with how quickly she was able to get me hard.

I know Brec is going to be a little hesitant about what comes next, so rather than ease her into I decide to just rip off the band-aid. "You did great with the handjob so now it's time we moved to the blowjob," I say, looking from her to my ready cock. Brec tenses up, like I knew she would. Pulling herself together she slowly moves her head closer to my cock. With one hand wrapped around the bass of my cock, Brec opens wide, closer her eyes as she slides the head of my cock into her mouth. Gently wrapping her lips around the head, Brec flicks her tongue on the tip of my dick. It feels great, but obviously I'm not letting her off that easily. "Ugh! You're doing great babe, but you're going to have to get more of it in your mouth. Go slow if you need to, but we need to see how much dick you can swallow," I say. To my surprise she doesn't hesitate, moving her head towards me inch by inch as I watch more of my dick disappear into her mouth. The tiny blonde starts out slow, making sure she doesn't miss an inch. Once she's satisfied that she's gotten it wet enough she begins speeding up, her head bobbing up and down between my legs. GWAH! GWAH! GWAH! I'm caught completely off guard as Brec starts deep throating my cock, gagging herself on it's length.

Brec is definitely a quick learner but at the rate she's going I know I won't last long. Tapping her on the shoulder, she stops, looking up at me with m dick still crammed down her throat. "You're doing really great so far baby. But we're going to do something else now. I think you need a reward and I know just what to do for you," I say with a grin. "Lie down on the floor," I tell her. Brec slowly sits down, eyes locked on me. She lays back, arms at her sides, not sure what to expect. Reaching on either side of her hips I pull the strings on her bikini bottom, untying them and pulling them off as Brec lets out a soft gasp. "It's ok. You'll like what I'm about to do. Trust me," I say, grinning at her as I gently spread her legs. She's not totally shaved but there's a small, neatly trimmed triangle patch of hair, pointing me towards my objective. I hear her let out another gasp as my head moves downward to her waiting pussy.

"Oh my God!" Brec cries out as I drag my tongue over her clit for the first time. "Don't get too excited just yet. I haven't even started," I say, grinning up at her from between her thighs. Going back to work, I run my tongue in circles around her clit, Brec groaning and moaning as she writhes in pleasure. The speed of my tongue constantly changes from slow to fast, fast to slow, all to try and keep Brec guessing. She lets out a shriek when I slip two fingers between her legs, surprised at how wet she already is. I move my fingers in a circular motion inside her as I lap at her swollen little clit. I speed up, her breathing become louder and louder as I push her closer to climax...only to stop suddenly. Pulling my fingers out of her, I move my hand to her face, Brec getting the hint as she sucks her juices off my fingers. The last thing I'm going to do is let her first orgasm be from oral sex. I lie down next to her, patting my thighs gently. "It's time for your next lesson, I say with a smirk.

Brec gets the hint, swinging a leg over my body as she lowers herself towards me. I can tell she's nervous as she gets only inches from my body, stopping her descent. " It's ok. There's nothing to be afraid of. Just grab my cock and show it who's boss," I laugh, trying to calm her down. Surprisingly she does as she's told, gently wrapping her fingers around my cock as she maneuvers it into position beneath her. "Ugh!" Brec grunts as the head brushes up against her pussy lips. "Nice and slow. Don't rush to get it all inside," I say, gently stroking her thighs as she begins sliding my dick inside her slowly, inch by inch. "I-it's s-so big!" Brec moans, my cock stretching her tight pussy to its limits.

Once I'm fully inside her I put my hands on her hips, moving them up and down. Brec understands, the tiny blonde slowly sliding herself up and down on my cock. "Why don't you try going a little faster?" I say, grabbing her gently by the hips, moving her up and down. She nods nervously and begins speeding up without my help. I slide my hands down and around her body, grabbing and squeezing her ass tightly. Brec lets out a little giggle as she starts riding me even faster, the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the tent. "Ugghhh! Aggghhhh! I'm so close Captain! I think I'm going to cum!" Brec wails. Sneaking a hand between us I rub her clit as hard as fast as I can, Brec moaning and groaning incoherently as she cums hard for several moments.

She sits, my hard cock still between her legs, panting and gasping as she collects herself, eyes locked on me. I give her as much time as she needs, seeing as how it's Brec's first orgasm ever. Finally she speaks, her voice shaky and full of exhaustion. "How did I do? Did you cum too?" Brec asks. "That was pretty good for your first time. And no, I didn't cum," I say, immediately regretting it. "But that's ok since we're not done yet," I add quickly as I see her start to tear up. "Why don't you get off of there and get on all fours next to me?" I ask, grinning at her. That seems to cheer her up and Brec quickly complies. "It looks like you came pretty hard. See how my cock is covered in your juices? How about you lick my dick clean? That way you can get me all nice and clean for the next part AND you can taste yourself at the same time," I reply with a sly grin. To my surprise she doesn't hesitate for a second, wrapping her lips around the tip of my dick as she licks and sucks on it. Her mouth feels so good on my cock, Brec's whole head moving up and down quickly as she deep throats my dick, gagging herself on it. I know I won't last long at this rate unless things change quickly.

"Ok. That's good. Stop what you're doing but stay right where you are," I say. Moving behind her, I stop to admire the sight of my skinny blonde friend, completely naked and eager to please. Brec giggles as I gently spank each of her ass cheeks. I use one hand to spread her pussy lips open, the other hand guiding my dick into position. Brec tenses up as my dick brushes up against her pussy. Without a word I push inside her, my hands tightly on her hips as I begin to fuck Brec doggy style. I start slow at first, letting her enjoy the deep, hard thrusts as I penetrate her deeper than she's ever felt before. "Ugh! Oh my God! It feels so good!" Brec cries out. "We're just getting started," I grunt as I speed up my thrusts, slapping her toned, little ass over and over. "Oh yeah! Just like that Captain! I'm ready for the rough stuff," Brec groans. My focus moves from her ass to her long blonde hair, as I grab a handful of it, giving it a yank. I can tell she likes it, Brec starting to move her hips in rhythm with my own. The sound of our bodies slapping together quickly becomes so loud than it almost drowns out Brec's cries of pleasure and before I know it she's cumming again. "Ugggghhhh! Aggghhhh! Captain I'm cumming!" Brec wails, climaxing hard on my cock. As she starts to finish i grab her hips again to keep her from collapsing onto the ground in exhaustion.

As happy as I am that Brec is enjoying our time together, I'm also a little irritated that she still hasn't made me cum yet. Determined to change all that, I come up with an idea. "I guess if I want to cum I have to do it myself," I say, giving Brec a look. "I'm sorry," she groans, a little embarrassed. "Don't worry about," I laugh. "Just lie down on your back and I'll handle the rest," I say. She quickly rolls over onto her back, spreading her legs wide, giving me a clear view of her waiting pussy. Wasting no time I get down on the ground, positioning myself over Brec. One hard thrust and I'm inside her, plowing into her missionary position as she moans and groans beneath me. I go hard and fast, trying to finish as quickly as possible. "Ugh! Agh! Oh my God!" Brec whines as I pound her pussy without mercy. "Remember you can't cum inside me. I'm not on birth control," she adds quickly. "Then you better think of something quick because I'm not going to last much longer," I grunt, focused on drilling the hot little blonde beneath me. Brec slides up, my dick sliding out of her. Before I can complain her lips are wrapped tightly around my dick, Brec sucking as hard as she can. It's more than I can take and I blow my load right into her mouth. She sucks hard, as if she's trying to suck every last drop of cum out of my body.

Once Brec is done, she drops onto the ground face up, giggling, a proud grin on her face. "Bet you didn't expect that," she laughs. "No I did not," I reply.  We stare at each other in silence for a few minutes. "I should probably be heading back to my camp site. My friends will be back soon," Brec says quietly. "I understand. I'll give you a ride back. You should try to keep off of the foot for awhile, anyways," I say. We dress quickly and I help her to my car. As we approach the cabin Brec and her friends are staying at, I notice the cabin is dark and her friends are nowhere to be seen. "It doesn't look like anyone is here. Do you want me to stay with you until they come back?" I ask. "Yeah, could you?" Brec says, clearly relieved that she won't be alone. She opens the door and we go in. As we walk through the living room we hear movement in one of the bedrooms in the rear of the cabin. "I thought you said no one should be here?" I ask Brec confused. "I thought so too," she replies nervously. "Well either way we need to check it out," I say. "Stay behind me and try not to make too much noise," I say, walking deeper into the cabin, Brec following close behind me...

The End for now

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07, OsmarMorningstar

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA