Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Love's Resolution" starring Elizabeth Olsen  (Read 2397 times)

Cdog215546

"Love's Resolution" starring Elizabeth Olsen
« on: February 09, 2024, 09:57:44 PM »
Starring: Elizabeth Olsen
Summary: Elizabeth Olsen finds love at a New Year's Eve Party
Codes: MF, Oral, Con
Disclaimer: The following story is completely fictional. The events that take place within are entirely make-believe.

9:04 PM

"Please do this favor for me, Chris. I don't have anybody else I could reach out to on this short notice."

I frowned internally as I remembered Charlie's begging me to help her out tonight. It could only be an internal frown because I had to maintain a friendly and congenial demeanor while I walked around the party carrying trays of food or drinks for the guests to enjoy.

Charlize, or Charlie since I couldn't pronounce her name right when we were little, was one of my oldest friends. We'd lived across the street from each other for practically our entire lives. We'd been there through thick and thin, experiencing most of life's firsts together. Hell, the night that she'd lost her virginity, I'd been in the room next door getting a lesson in how to perform cunnilingus on her friend Brittany. When my mom passed away from cancer, it was Charlie that kept me from falling apart.

So when she'd asked me to fill in for one of her servers who had called in sick, I didn't hesitate to say yes. After running around for the last hour, worried about screwing something up for her, I was praying for the clock to go faster.

I don't know who was hosting this New Year's Eve party, but they must have been a really popular person because the place was packed. They didn't make up the bulk of the attendees, but the guest list was filled with some really big names from the entertainment industry. As I weaved through the crowd, carefully balancing a tray of champagne flutes, I couldn't help but steal glances at the familiar faces scattered throughout the room. I'd seen Madison Beer and Dua Lipa chilling with a group of people. Hailee Steinfeld had been hanging off the arm of a guy laughing about something he said. It was a surreal experience, and I couldn't help but feel a mixture of awe and intimidation.

As I carefully weaved my way through the crowd, I notice another recognizable face amongst the guests. Standing by the patio doors, sipping on a glass of champagne, and chatting with another group of people was Elizabeth Olsen. I had a serious celebrity crush on her. I'd known her name since she'd starred in the movie Martha Marcy May Marlene, but it wasn't until she got cast as Wanda Maximoff, that she truly popped up on my radar and I became interested in her outside of movies.

Somehow, no matter how dressed up or dressed down, she always looked amazing. Tonight proved to be no different. The knee-length black dress she wore flowed across her curves like a second skin. The blonde hair she shared with her famous older sisters was styled into a loose bun leaving her neck and shoulders bare.

My heart skipped a beat as I caught sight of Elizabeth Olsen, the actress who had captivated my attention both on screen and off. She exuded a magnetic charm, her presence drawing me in like a moth to a flame. It was a rare moment of starstruck admiration that I couldn't help but indulge in.

As I approached the area where Elizabeth stood, my palms grew clammy, and my mind raced with thoughts of what I could say to her. I had never been one to approach celebrities or invade their privacy, but this was an extraordinary circumstance. I had a legitimate reason to be near her, carrying a tray of champagne flutes for the guests.

Summoning all my courage, I mustered a confident smile and made my way toward her. As I got closer, I could hear snippets of her conversation, her voice soft and melodic.

Just as I was about to reach her, another guest intercepted me, requesting a glass of champagne. I politely obliged, but inside, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment. By the time I finished serving the guest and turned back, Elizabeth had moved away from the patio doors, disappearing into the crowd.

Disheartened, I reminded myself of the task at hand and refocused my attention on ensuring that the guests were well taken care of.

9:33 PM

I spotted Elizabeth once again, this time she was hanging out with a smaller group. Something funny must have been said as all of them appeared to be laughing. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before I walked over to her group with the tray of hors d'oeuvres. I made sure to make my approach so that Elizabeth would be the first person from the group that I reached.

"Excuse me, miss. Would you like some shrimp cocktail?" I asked, offering her a plate.

She looked at me and smiled. "Sure, thank you." I could feel my heart beat a little faster as she took one of the shrimp and popped it into her mouth.

"You're very welcome." I replied.

I managed to keep my composure as I returned her smile and continued to serve the other guests standing with her. Still, as much as I tried to play it cool, I could not stop taking glances at her. It wasn't just her looks that drew me in either. There was just something about her. I couldn't put my finger on what it was, but there was something magnetic about her.

Once I served the rest of her group, I turned back to Elizabeth. "Would you like another shrimp cocktail, ma'am?"

Elizabeth paused momentarily before responding. "No, I think I'm good. Thank you though." she said, a grin spreading across her face.

I felt my cheeks burn red and quickly retreated to serve more guests. As I walked out of her view, I shook my head in embarrassment. That felt so awkward. I scolded myself for not being smoother at that moment. Nevertheless, I reminded myself to stay focused and professional. I had a job to do, and I couldn't let my personal feelings overshadow my responsibilities.

10:07 PM

As I was making another round through the room with an appetizer tray, I spotted her again. This time Elizabeth was chatting with her friend Aubrey Plaza. The two of them looked as thick as thieves as they were laughing about something. Seeing the two of them standing so close reminded me of a clip  I'd seen on Twitter of Elizabeth slapping Aubrey on her ass. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wondered just how close their friendship was because Aubrey definitely had a 'Do It Again' look on her face.

That sparkle in the eye people get when they meet a Hollywood star for the first had dimmed substantially as the night wore on. It was fun to meet someone from a TV show you watch, but after the first few times, it starts to become... mundane. Once my brain understood that these guys were like any other schlub off the street, I started feeling a lot more like myself. Elizabeth though... she still managed to keep me enthralled under her spell.

I walked over to them as calmly as I could. Given their positioning, Aubrey was the one that spotted me approaching first, flashing me a mischievous grin when she did.

"Hey there, cutie. What's good on the menu?" the Parks and Recreation actress asked once I was close enough.

"Can I interest either of you ladies in some crab-stuffed mushrooms?" I asked, holding up the tray in front of them.

Elizabeth smiled and reached for one of the plates. "Ooh! These look delicious, thank you."

Aubrey grabbed a plate of stuffed mushrooms for herself and popped one of them into her mouth. After chewing for a few moments, Aubrey got the most astonished look on her face that I'd ever seen before. "Oh my god! Lizzie, these things are so fucking good!"

"I know." Elizabeth chimed.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying them so much." I told them. "My friend is the one catering tonight's party. She's a really big fan of yours, Ms. Plaza. She'll be thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed them so much."

Aubrey grinned. "Well, you can tell your friend that I think she has excellent taste in celebrities."

"I definitely will, ma'am" I replied with a smile.

"Aw. You don't have to act so formal." Aubrey said before taking another bite of the mushroom. "Especially when you're trying to bring a couple of hotties like us back to your place.

Elizabeth's eyes widened at her friend's comment and I felt my cheeks flush at the mere chance of something like that happening.

"I'll uh... I'll see what I can do about that." I replied, feeling a bit flattered at getting hit on by someone like Aubrey Plaza. "Is there anything else that I can get for the two of you?"

"No, I think we're good for now," Elizabeth said before Aubrey could respond. "But thank you."

I nodded, feeling giddy at the interaction I'd just had with the two actresses. As I walked away, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of shenanigans I was setting myself up for tonight.

10:41 PM

I dropped off my empty tray and picked up one filled with drinks before I made my way back into the crowd, scanning the sea of faces for empty glasses. My searching allowed me to spot Elizabeth staring out one of the windows, an empty glass of champagne in her hands. There wouldn't be a better opportunity for me to strike up a conversation with her. Not only did I have a legitimate reason to go over to her, she was standing there all alone.

I couldn't help but smile as I approached her. "Looks like you could use a refill," I said, holding up my tray of drinks.

Elizabeth turned around at my comment only to start laughing. "How is it, that every time I'm in the mood for something particular, you just happen to walk by me carrying a tray with exactly what I wanted?"

I chuckled at her question. "Just doing my job. I can't let any of our guests go thirsty, now can I?"

She raised her eyebrows, impressed. "Well, you're certainly doing a great job. What's your name?"

"I'm Chris." I said as an introduction. "And the reason I'm so good at this is that I have a superpower."

"I can look into someone's eyes and find out their deepest desires." I said with a smile.

"Oh really." she laughed. "And what is it that I desire right now, Mr. Superhero?" she asked as she leaned closer to stare into my eyes.

I looked deep into those beautiful green orbs of hers. One could forgive me for getting lost in them. "You're trying to figure out where we could go so that we won't be interrupted while you ravish me."

Elizabeth got an incredulous look on her face at my response before it shifted into a thoughtful one as she tilted her head and seemed to be assessing how to reply to that.

"You know what? I don't think that I've ever been ravished by someone before." She started pondering over what I assume was her sexual history, all the while nibbling on a manicured nail. "Nope." she finally decided. "No one's ever given me a proper ravishing before." Elizabeth returned her gaze to me and said "Maybe I should ring in the new year with a thorough ravishing."

"Well, the night's still young." I smiled before walking off to serve the other guests. Every single 'City Boy' meme played in my head as I did.

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement. There was just something about her that made me want to keep talking to her, to keep trying to make her smile. Maybe it was just the buzz of the party and the rush of meeting your celebrity crush, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something big was about to happen.

11:17 PM

The rhythmic lull of crashing waves and the gentle caress of a sea breeze embraced me as I lounged on the back patio of the beach house. The night sky, adorned with twinkling stars, painted a breathtaking backdrop for my moment of respite.

Thoughts of the evening's events flooded my mind, with one memory standing out amongst the rest, my playful banter and subtle flirting with Elizabeth Olsen. The mere thought of her sent my pulse racing and filled my cheeks with a warmth that was hard to ignore. I still can't believe I had the balls to say that she wanted to ravish me, but she didn't seem turned off by the idea.

I was so lost in my thoughts that the sound of the patio door sliding open startled me. I turned my head, heart pounding, and caught sight of a figure stepping out into the night. My breath caught in my throat as I realized it was Elizabeth Olsen. Bathed in the soft glow of the full moon, she exuded an ethereal beauty that left me spellbound.

Our eyes met, and at that moment, time stood still. We stood there on the patio, alone, enveloped by the night. The air crackled with anticipation, and a smile played at the corners of Elizabeth's lips. A smile that spoke volumes, revealing her own excitement at this clandestine meeting.

"Of all the patios, in all the world, you decided to walk onto mine." I said playfully as Hollywood starlet slid up to the railing to stand next to me.

"It was getting kind of stuffy in there, so I came out here to get some fresh air. What about you?" she replied.

"I just felt like getting away from everybody for a moment of peace and quiet." I replied. "I've been running around serving appetizers and drinks all night, my dogs are barking."

Elizabeth's laughter filled the air, a sweet melody that danced alongside the crashing waves. Finishing her glass of champagne, she looked at me with sparkling eyes and a mischievous smile.

"Do you want to go for a walk with me on the beach?" she asked, her voice carrying a hint of anticipation. "We could enjoy a little peace and quiet together."

I looked back to the party inside and weighed my options. I promised Charlie to help, but it was already after eleven and the other servers had already stopped handing out food. They could handle passing out drinks to everyone. Besides, how often did an average guy like me get to hang out with an A-list star like Elizabeth Olsen?

"I think I could enjoy a late-night stroll on the beach." I told her.

My answer made her smile as the two of us took off our shoes and got barefoot. I climbed over the railing first before helping Elizabeth get down. We walked hand in hand, the cool ocean breeze brushing against my skin. It felt good to have her close, to feel her fingers intertwined with mine.

We kept walking until only the light of the full moon reached us on this cloudless night. It painted silvery patterns across the water's surface, casting a magical glow over everything around us. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore created a rhythmic symphony to serenade our journey. A comfortable silence settled between us as we walked further away from the party.

Neither of us had a destination in my mind, just content to be in the other's presence. Elizabeth must have thought differently as she got a mischievous sparkle in her eye before she suddenly started running ahead of me, her laughter carrying on the breeze.  I had watched her disappear over the dune before my brain screamed at me that I should be chasing after her. By the time I caught up to her, Elizabeth was kicking at the ocean with childlike abandon, huge sprays of water sent flying up into the air. Her laughter danced on the ocean breeze, blending harmoniously with the rhythmic sound of the waves. She stopped after a few minutes and stood there, arms stretched wide as the wind tousled her shoulder-length champagne-blonde hair.

She turned her head, her gaze meeting mine, and a tender smile graced her lips. "Sometimes, amidst all the glitz and glamour, it's the simplest moments that bring the most joy," she said. "It feels so peaceful out here." she said longingly. "It's like all the worries of the day are just washed away with peace and serenity."

I moved to stand next to her in the shallow water as the waves washed over our bare legs. "You're right. There's something special about being out by the ocean at night." I turned to look her in the eyes before I said "Especially when it's with the right person."

Elizabeth's smile widened as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her arms. I eagerly returned the embrace as we swayed slowly in the shallow water to an unheard song. After a few minutes, Elizabeth leaned back to look up at me. She didn't say anything, but her eyes spoke volumes. I didn't have the brain power to speak the words so I leaned down and captured her soft lips with my own. It was a kiss that held the weight of longing, desire, and the promise of a connection that was destined to grow stronger. Our kisses grew deeper and more passionate, our tongues writhing together in a glorious dance that made us want more.  As our lips reluctantly parted, we gazed into each other's eyes, breathless and filled with an indescribable energy. Elizabeth's cheeks flushed with a delicate hue of pink, mirroring the same passionate fire that burned within my veins.

"I've been wanting to do that all night." she whispered, her voice barely audible above the sound of the waves.

A smile played at the corners of my lips as I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand, "I want to say something witty, but I think my brain is gonna need a minute to reboot after that.

Her lips curled into a naughty grin as she grabbed my face and pulled me down again, kissing me harder than ever before. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight as our tongues wrestled together in a feverish frenzy, our bodies pressed intimately against one another. It was obvious that neither one of us wanted to stop. We kissed like it was the last thing we'd ever do, and I would gladly die trying to get another taste of Elizabeth's sweet lips.

After what seemed an eternity of exploring each other's mouths, Elizabeth broke away from my grasp before leading us away from the shoreline. She guided us to a secluded spot where the sand met a cluster of rocks, forming a natural alcove. It provided us with a private sanctuary, shielded from prying eyes and the world's demands. Elizabeth turned to face me, her eyes sparkling with a mischievous glimmer.

"Care to continue where we left off?" she teased, her voice laced with a seductive undertone.

A surge of desire coursed through my veins as I nodded, unable to resist her magnetic pull. Safe in our secluded little world, we undressed each other, taking our clothes off piece by piece in a slow, sensual motion. The air was thick with anticipation as we reveled in the intimate unveiling of our bodies. Every touch, every brush of skin against skin, ignited a new wave of desire.

With each garment discarded, the last barriers between us crumbled away, leaving us exposed and vulnerable in the best possible way. The moonlight caressed our bare skin, casting ethereal shadows that danced along our bodies, accentuating every curve and contour.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from Elizabeth's mesmerizing form, her beauty illuminated by the soft glow of the moon. My gaze traveled over her perfect breasts, the ivory globes topped with light pink nipples that were hard and erect beneath the moonlit sky. From there my eyes traveled down to her flat stomach, tracing the gentle curves that led to the enticing sight between her thighs. Anticipation built within me. A hunger that yearned to taste and explore every inch of her.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I admitted, captivated by the sight of her nude form.

With a confident smile, Elizabeth stepped closer, closing the distance between us. Her fingertips danced lightly across the contours of my chest, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through my body. I mirrored her movements, my hands caressing her sides, savoring the softness of her skin. She pressed herself tightly against me, her soft breasts molding to mine as our lips met in a series of heated kisses that deepened with each passing second. I opened my mouth, inviting her tongue inside, feeling the heat of her arousal radiating against my own. Our tongues danced together, swirling and twisting on one another, desperate to keep this magical moment alive.

We continued to kiss for what felt like hours, lost in the magic of our connection. I trailed my fingers down the side of her neck, following the line of her collarbone, until they reached the swell of her hips. I let out a low groan as I ran my hands across the smooth planes of her hips to squeeze her curvy buttocks, relishing the feel of her flesh pliant under my palms. Elizabeth gave a throaty moan as I squeezed her round cheeks, causing her to arch her back and press even tighter against me. As our lips parted, we both gasped for air, our eyes locked in a gaze filled with equal parts love and lust. Elizabeth's gaze held a mixture of vulnerability and unspoken trust, inviting me to explore the depths of her pleasure.

I rearranged my shirt so that it could act as a makeshift blanket for us as I gently guided Elizabeth to lie down on the sand. Leaning down, I kissed her lips again, then her neck, before continuing down to her shoulder. I took my time as I explored her upper body with my hands and lips. Soft sighs turned into loud moans as hands and lips went from caressing and teasing her flesh to squeezing and suckling on her full breasts.  My hands squeezed and massaged her large breasts as my tongue worked her aroused nubs. My lips were wrapped tightly around her taught nipple as my tongue flicked back and forth across the erect bud.

Elizabeth's body arched beneath me, responding to the attention I lavished upon her breasts. Her moans grew more urgent, filling the air with a symphony of pleasure. I could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs, aching to be touched and pleasured.

Reluctantly, I released her nipple from my mouth, the cool air contrasting with the lingering warmth of my touch. I trailed a path of kisses downward, exploring the soft expanse of her stomach, leaving a trail of goosebumps in my wake. My hands caressed her sides, tracing invisible patterns that mirrored the desire coursing through my veins.

Reaching the apex of her thighs, I spread them gently, exposing her delicate folds to the moonlight. Her arousal glistened, evidence of her desire and the intensity of our connection. Leaning in, I inhaled her intoxicating scent, my breath mingling with the heat emanating from her core.

With a soft, teasing touch, I ran my tongue along her outer lips, savoring her taste. Elizabeth's hips lifted off the sand, a silent plea for more. I obliged, parting her folds with my fingers and delving deep with my tongue.

The sounds of the waves crashing against the shore melded with her moans of pleasure, creating a symphony of ecstasy. I explored every inch of her, using a combination of gentle licks, flicks, and rhythmic strokes that matched the growing intensity of her desire. Each movement was a testament to my love and devotion, a vow to bring her to the precipice of pleasure and beyond.

"Oh my god!" Elizabeth cried out.

As my tongue danced over her sensitive clit, she writhed beneath me, her hands grasping at the fabric and sand beneath her. I continued my ministrations, alternating between soft and intense, pushing her closer to the edge of release. Her moans grew louder, mingling with the symphony of nature, and I knew she was on the verge of ecstasy.

With one final, deliberate stroke of my tongue, Elizabeth shattered, her body convulsing in a wave of pleasure. I held her close, providing support and comfort as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Time seemed to stand still in that moment, with nothing but the rhythmic crashing of the waves and the sound of our shared breath filling the air.

As she gradually came down from her climax, her body relaxed against the sand, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. I crawled up to lie beside her and wrapped my arms around her quivering body as I waited for her to recover. After several moments had passed without words, she spoke.

"That was... incredible." she said with a lazy grin spread across her face. "Reading minds might be your superpower, but I think we just found another one."

I brushed a strand of hair out of her face and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "I do tongue exercises in the mirror every morning. I'm glad to see they're finally paying off. "

She giggled before playfully slapping me on my chest. "Now that you've given me such mind-blowing orgasms, what are you going to make me do next?" she asked, her voice laced with mischief.

Smiling, I replied, "You tell me."

"Well, I do believe in being fair." Elizabeth said, her hand trailing down my chest to my waist as she did. "I guess it's only right that I return the favor."

My heart skipped a beat at her words, anticipation coursing through me like electricity as I realized what she meant. With a seductive smile, she climbed on top of me, her eyes filled with a mixture of desire and determination. Elizabeth leaned down and kissed me, our tongues intertwining as she pressed our bodies together. Her lips traced a path of fiery kisses along my jawline, down my neck, then lower,  a trail of goosebumps left in their wake. A Chesire grin grew on her face as she finally came face to face with my arousal.

I watched with eager eyes as Elizabeth gently grasped my length and started stroking it slowly, teasingly. Her touch stoked the fire within me into a raging inferno. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling with desire as she smiled.

"Are you ready for this?" she whispered, her voice thick with lust.

I nodded eagerly, my eyes never straying from hers.

Elizabeth leaned down, her hot breath blowing across my cock. Her tongue flicked out, tracing a path along my length, eliciting a low groan from deep within me. The sensations intensified as she took me inside her mouth, a moan escaping her lips as she engulfed my thickness. The sensation was indescribable; her warm mouth enveloped my entire length, stretching her insides to accommodate my size. Her tongue teased the underside of my shaft, sending jolts of pleasure through my body like an electric current.

Elizabeth's hand gently massaged my balls as she bobbed her head up and down in my lap, taking me deeper with each stroke. Her skilled mouth and tongue danced around my length with fervor, taking me to new heights of ecstasy. It didn't take her long to adjust and soon she was swallowing every inch in one smooth motion. I lost myself in the symphony of pleasure she orchestrated, her mouth and hands working in perfect harmony. Each flick of her tongue, every gentle caress of her lips, brought me closer to the brink.

My hands dug holes in the sand, desperate to grab hold of something to keep myself from falling over into this abyss of pleasure. My legs trembled as she sped up her pace. What once was a measured steady pace had turned into a frantic face fuck to the finish line. My breathing quickened, my mind racing as Elizabeth relentlessly drove me closer to the edge. I felt her lips part, her tongue dancing along the underside of my shaft as she took me to the back of her throat. Her hand gripped my thighs tightly as her lips moved up and down my member faster and faster.

A guttural roar escaped my lips as I exploded into her mouth, my cum erupting in powerful spurts. Every muscle in my body tensed as ecstasy coursed through me, my release cascading into her waiting mouth. Elizabeth continued to suck and stroke me, prolonging the intensity of my orgasm, until I was spent and breathless.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, she slowly released me from her mouth, a satisfied smile gracing her lips. She climbed back up, her naked body pressing against mine, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close.

"You... you're amazing," I managed to say, my voice filled with awe and gratitude.

She chuckled softly, her fingers tracing lazy circles on my chest. "I told you, it's only fair," she replied, her voice husky with desire. "And I must say, I quite enjoyed returning the favor."

I kissed her deeply, our lips melting together in a passionate embrace. The taste of myself on her lips only fueled the fire between us, igniting a renewed desire that burned with an intensity I had never experienced before.

We lay there in silence for a while, basking in the afterglow of sex. We were both silent for most of it, simply enjoying the moment. Then Elizabeth broke the silence by saying, "So, what are you going to make me do now?"

I chuckled, my fingers lightly tracing patterns on her back. "Well, I have a few ideas in mind," I replied, my voice filled with playful anticipation as I lifted my hips and she felt my arousal still holding strong.

"Wow!" she said with genuine awe. "It's not often that I can get a guy to pop his top as hard as you did and still be up for more."

"If you honestly think that I'm going to let my body quit now BEFORE I can experience EVERYTHING my celebrity crush was offering. Then you, ma'am, have greatly underestimated me." I replied, a determined glint in my eyes.

Elizabeth laughed again and rolled off me, landing on her back in the sand. "Okay, Mr. Determined, let's see what you've got."

I rolled over between her splayed thighs and climbed on top of her, my body hovering above hers. The air was filled with anticipation and hunger as I looked down at Elizabeth, her eyes wide with lust. I leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing in a sensuous tango. I rubbed my erection back and forth across her entrance, covering the tip in her arousal.

I pulled back to look into her eyes and asked, "Ready?"

Elizabeth nodded before she grabbed my manhood and guided it to her entrance. I slid into her tight, velvet warmth with ease. In the back of my mind, I couldn't help but fantasize that I was made to fit her. Elizabeth's breath hitched, her nails digging into my back as I buried myself inside her. A groan escaped from her open lips as she tried to adjust to being filled so intimately.

I understood what she was feeling. The feeling of being inside her, connected on such an intimate level, was overwhelming. The primal urges of my body screamed at me to start thrusting inside of this gorgeous woman, but I held back and gave her a moment to adjust. I distracted my mind by gently stroking her body, offering her comfort and reassurance. Once the initial discomfort faded, Elizabeth's hips moved against mine, signaling me to continue.

This time, when I began to move inside of her, her movements matched mine. The pace started off slow and deliberate. Our bodies seemed to communicate on an instinctual level, our every movement synced perfectly. As she got used to my full-length sliding in and out of her, I started moving faster,  thrusting a little harder. The gasps and moans elicited from Elizabeth's lips only encouraged me further.

"Oh my god! You feel so fucking good inside of me!" she exclaimed.

I chuckled, keeping a steady pace as I felt her walls tighten around me. It was clear to me that she enjoyed riding my cock. "I seem to remember someone mentioning a desire to get ravaged."

Elizabeth squealed at a particularly powerful thrust. "Fuck me, Chris! Just keep fucking me like this!"

I obliged, my hips meeting hers with a forceful rhythm. The sound of our bodies clapping against each other filled the air, accompanied by the symphony of our moans and gasps. We were lost in a world of pure pleasure, a vortex of raw desire consuming us. The intensity grew with each thrust, building up the tension between us.

My hands roamed her body, caressing her breasts, tracing the curves of her hips, and gripping her firmly. Elizabeth's nails dug into my back, leaving red trails as she pulled me closer, her need for more evident in her actions. Our eyes locked, and I could see the hunger and passion burning in her gaze.

Sweat glistened on our bodies, and the salty ocean breeze mixed with our primal scent. The waves crashed against the shore, mimicking the rhythm of our lovemaking. We were caught in a tempest of pleasure, completely consumed by the intensity of our connection.

I leaned down, capturing her lips in a fervent kiss, devouring her as if I couldn't get enough. Our tongues danced and tangled together, matching the tempo of our bodies. Elizabeth's moans grew louder, her breathing erratic as she neared the peak of ecstasy.

Sensing her impending climax, I shifted my hips, hitting her sweet spot with each thrust. Her body tensed, her back arching off the sand as she cried out in pure bliss. The waves of pleasure washed over her, and I continued to thrust into her, prolonging her orgasm and savoring every second of her release.

As her euphoria subsided, I felt my climax building. The pleasure radiating from Elizabeth's body, combined with the spasming grip of her walls around me, pushed me closer to the edge. Her legs tightened around me, her arms wrapped around my neck. She murmured incoherently, her words muffled by our passion. I kissed along her jawline, down to her neck, and then back up to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." I whispered in her ear, my voice growing rougher. "I want your pussy to take everything I give you because you're too fucking incredible to do anything else."

Another moan escaped Elizabeth's lips as she responded to my words. "Come inside of me. Let me feel your hot cum deep in my pussy."

I relished the sound of those words, the way she said them made me dick even harder. My entire body tingled, my cock throbbing as I prepared to explode inside of her.

"Tell me how much you fucking love it!" she demanded, her voice nearly a whisper now.

I couldn't speak, but I didn't need to. I gave Elizabeth another half dozen powerful thrusts before I buried myself as deep inside of her as I could and exploded. I felt my balls contract, releasing spurt after spurt of my fertile seed deep into Elizabeth's welcoming body.

The sound of our exhausted breathing filled the air as we lay there, basking in the afterglow of our passionate encounter. I pressed gentle kisses along Elizabeth's neck, savoring the taste of her skin.

"That was..." I trailed off, unable to find the right words to express the intensity of the experience.

"Incredible," Elizabeth finished, a lazy smile spreading across her face. "Fucking incredible."

I nodded, a sense of satisfaction and contentment washing over me. "I couldn't agree more."

Neither of us wanted to let go of the other, so I rolled us over so that Elizabeth was on top of me so I wouldn't crush her under my weight. We lay there in silence, the only sounds being the lapping of the waves and our fading breaths. The world around us seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us and the remnants of our passion.

"What happened to Aubrey Plaza?" I asked after remembering that Elizabeth had been at the party with her best friend.

Elizabeth propped herself up on her elbows, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Oh, don't worry about Aubrey," she said, running her fingers through my hair. "She left the party early. She made other plans."

I raised an eyebrow, my curiosity piqued. "Other plans? Do tell."

Elizabeth chuckled, leaning down to kiss me softly. "Well, right before I came outside to get some fresh air, I saw Aubrey dragging a guy off somewhere that was a little more private. I think they're having quite the adventure of their own right now."

Hearing that Aubrey Plaza was off somewhere doing the same thing we had done broke the straw that broke the camel's back. I started laughing so hard at the events of tonight that I had tears rolling down my face.   

"What's so funny?" she asked after I finally calmed down.

"Nothing. It's just... It was just an observation I had about tonight ." I replied.

"And what would that be?" Elizabeth smiled, trying to hide her amusement at my reaction.

"That Aubrey going off to bang some dude made me realize that I was holding living, breathing proof that this is gonna be the best year ever!" I exclaimed, pulling Elizabeth close again and planting a long, passionate kiss on her lips.

Elizabeth broke our kiss and was about to say something when we heard the loud voices of the guests back at the party.

"6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

The fireworks erupted in the night sky, illuminating the beach with bursts of vibrant colors. The cheers and applause from the party grew louder, blending with the sounds of the crashing waves. Elizabeth and I looked at each other, our eyes sparkling with excitement.

As the last remnants of the fireworks faded away, Elizabeth leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Happy New Year, Chris."

"Happy New Year, Elizabeth." I said with a smile as I pulled her closer to me and we laid back to watch the rest of the fireworks from our secluded spot on the beach. [/size]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 10:01:48 PM by Cdog215546 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, HDE1, Garlic, OsmarMorningstar, Sorale21, Yoyo12334ty

Blocboy VC

Re: "Love's Resolution" starring Elizabeth Olsen
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 07:27:10 PM »
Nice job. Your writing was solid, it was pased well. Looking forward to more in the future.

The following users thanked this post: Cdog215546

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: "Love's Resolution" starring Elizabeth Olsen
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 02:11:17 PM »
The well laid out of the timeline of this story really made things flow along smoothly, and with an underrated celeb without enough stories out there!  Excellent!

The following users thanked this post: Cdog215546, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA