Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 156722 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 33 Posted 9/17]
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2020, 04:28:44 PM »
I've no problem writing men into this, or any series.  You can find both Joe Alwyn and Ryan Reynolds in Era Erotica.

Sign54

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2020, 04:43:07 PM »
I've no problem writing men into this, or any series.  You can find both Joe Alwyn and Ryan Reynolds in Era Erotica.
What do you to them?

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2020, 05:02:55 PM »
For that, you'll have to read Chapter Six & Chapter Twenty-Three to find out!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 34 Posted 11/28]
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2020, 04:09:09 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Four: folklore
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Rom, Creampie

(This image was selected with the assistance of Tayniel)

Peace.  It all around them.  Inside of them.  Neither could possibly be more at peace than they were at this very moment.  Nestled beneath a thick woolen blanket, their bodies intimately intertwined within the recesses of an Adirondack chair.  Their gaze was tilted skyward, taking in the majesty of the heavens laid out before them.  The purple and pink skies had given way to their own private show of nighttime celestial magic, sparkling like an ever-glowing mirrorball.  With no one around but the crickets, they were utterly and absolutely alone.  Quietly the insects chirped in the surrounding woodland, a personal symphony to serenade them, conducted by the gentle crackle of the fire before them.  They’d spent the entire day outdoors.   A lazy late morning, followed tranquil picnic lunch down by the lake, picking bouquets of wildflowers and a serene hike to a clifftop overlook with beautiful blue skies.  The entire valley had been laid out before them, looking like one Taylor’s many quarantine paintings. 

Free from responsibilities, from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.  Free from 2020, even if just for a little while.  It was a brief break from her rerecording, which was going better than even she had dared hope.  Phones hadn’t been turned on since they arrived at the isolated, albeit luxuriously stocked cabin.  The Colorado wilderness was the perfect remote getaway, and Cole couldn’t have asked for a more perfectly picturesque place for his big plans.  And now, it was time for the culmination of those plans.  One final question to ask.   

“Can’t beat that view.”  He whispered into Taylor’s ear, the floral smell of her hair filling his nostrils as he squeezed her tight, her body a balm against the chill air.

“No, you can’t.”  She replied, her beautiful face still upturned to the tapestry of stars. 

Of course, he wasn’t referring to the stars, but the visage of the woman he loved beside him.  It was time.  He couldn’t stand to wait one more minute.  He’d waited so long already.  And strangely enough, he felt very calm, the nerves long plaguing him noticeably absent.  For once, he was the one with the sly grin instead of her.  Untangling himself from her plethora of long limbs, she looked at him quizzically as he rose.  Staring at her with all the attention in the world, he cleared his throat loudly and slowly descended.  His right knee came to rest in the cool, damp grass.  The glow of the fire played across her confused features, the blanket falling from her cardigan-clad shoulders, her blonde head glowing with starlight.

“Taylor Alison Swift…”  He started to say, pulling a small ornately crafted box from his pocket.  Any confusion vanished, turned to surprised disbelief as her mouth opened, rounded in shock as her hands shot up.  “…I could spend my whole life trying to put into words how I feel about you.  Sometimes it seems like I’ve spent a good portion of it already, doing just that.  Words seem inadequate.  Every time I come up with something, it just doesn’t seem enough.  So, let me just say this.  I have loved you for nearly all my life, even if I didn’t realize it right away.  But, no more wasted time.  There’s only one question I can think to ask.”  He took a deep breath as a smile touched his lips.  “I think I know the answer, but I bought you this shiny thing to really seal the deal.”  He paused and took yet another breath.  “Will you marry me?”

Even the crickets seemed to have gone silent as he opened the box, presenting the ring to her.  She gasped, her eyes welling up with tears of joy. 

“Cole…I…I…” She was speechless, lost for words, a feat not easily achieved when it came to a wordsmith such as her.  Still, her head was already nodding even as her lips fumbled over the answer.  “I…I can’t believe…of…of course!  I’ve loved you for so long too.  Absolutely yes!  I love you!  I just…I love you so much.” 

Launching herself out of the chair and into his awaiting arms, they came together in an unbreakable embrace.  For a moment, they just held each other.  Then her lips found his and they kissed.  A kiss like never before.  One that seemed to stop the world itself.  On and on it lingered, and just how long they remained there, with their lips pressed together beneath the stars, neither would ever be able to say.  When they finally broke apart, he held the box forward with the ring once more, offering it up with a shaking hand.  An equally shaking hand extended forward, holding her ring finger aloft as he slid it on the spindly digit.  It came to rest, securely fastened, in the place it was always destined for.  Taylor’s blue eyes finally fixated on it, seeing truly for the first time.  Her jaw dropped once more.   

“Holy shit!  Shiny?  This thing is blinding!”

Poorly suppressing another grin, he too looked at the 13-carat crystal clear diamond perched atop the rose gold band.  The firelight made it sparkle like the stars overhead, as it did with the other dozen diamonds inlaid into the band itself, symmetrically place around the entirety of the ring.  Each of them came in at the precise weight of 1.3 carats.

“There’s so many things I want to say, but my mind is just a blur.  It’s spinning around.”  She said looked from the ring on her finger to the man she loved.  “I love you.  I love-” He kissed her again, quieting her with his mouth. 

His mind was a hurricane too, chaotically swirling in a storm of happiness.  There would be time for more words later, but for now that kiss was a start.  The happiness, the love inside of them was building, their bodies knowing that something more than a passionate kiss was needed to finish the sentiment. 

The darkened bedroom door banged open, the two of them wrapped up in each other as they staggered and stumbled towards the awaiting bed.  A trail of garments followed them from the front door.  Fumbling fingers failingly tugged at the remaining clothing, struggling to discard them.  One of the fingers was weighted down more than usual.  Falling onto the bed, still half-dressed they rolled around with their lips glued together, breaking only for the occasional euphoric laugh of blissful happiness.  His shirt-half unbuttoned; her pants caught around her knees, they paused for a tender moment.  Their breathing was the only sound as they pressed foreheads together and simply stared into each other’s eyes.  One, a set of brilliant blue.  The other a gleaming set of emerald green. 

“I love you.”  He whispered, his hands still shaking.

“I love you.”  She whispered in return, with trembling lips.

As their eyelids slowly closed and they kissed again, so much of their love was conveyed with the slightest of actions.  A tender caress of fingertips along bare flesh, eliciting a myriad of goosebumps.  A husky whisper of their lover’s name.  A breathy moan of charged anticipation.  The spark of electricity that had always existed between them was surging, stronger than it had ever been, jolting their clumsy limbs forward into motion as the last of the clothes were stripped clean.  Thrown to the four corners of the room, neither cared where their garments landed.  Buttons were popped off.  Lace panties were flung like a rubber band, landing atop the lampshade.  Socks ripped off and a bra nearly snapped in two, until they were completely and utterly nude. 

Beholding each other’s naked bodies, as though for the first time over a decade ago, their reverie broke as they slipped between the sheets.  Cole was atop Taylor, his body pressed into hers.  He could feel her breasts against his chest, both nipples a point of stiffness in the otherwise soft pillowy and perky mounds.  Hands sliding along her body, they trailed from her ultrasmooth calves across her expanse of thighs, to her rounded hips, moving ever upwards with the lightest of touches.  They came to cup her face and he kissed her once more.  A string of saliva connected them as he propped himself up, elevated above her.  His cock rested at the threshold of her velvet labia, the purple-headed crown of his member tickling her soft inner thighs as he jostled for positioning. 

“Mrs. Taylor Stephens.  It has a nice ring to it.”  He said, with a voice full of mirth as he looked down, her blonde hair running like a silky river of flaxen wheat over the pillow.

“Mr. Cole Swift.  I like that better.”  She said with a sly grin to rival his own.

He considered it for a moment before laughing and saying, “You’re right.  That is way better.” 

Their fingers intermingled as Taylor’s hands rested above her head.  Atop the pillow they rested, her knuckles ever-so-lightly brushed the headboard.  Fingers interlocked; he could feel the metal of the ring against his own digits.  He squeezed tighter, lowering himself and kissing her with a fierce passion of anticipation.  Tongues probed, gentle at first, but quickly building to a pair of twisting and slithering serpents as they sought out the far corners of the other’s mouth.  Mushroomhead sliding back and forth, it teased her wet dribbly lips.  With a roll of hips, he pushed in, entering her like he had so many countless times before.  Even with all their experiences together, this time felt different.  Special.  Unique.  Once-in-a-twenty-lifetimes.  She fit him a glove, sheathed like a sword.  It’s like they were made for each other.  And maybe in a way, they had been.

Slow sensual thrusts slipped through her buttery smooth velvet lady lips.  It took everything he had to give, and then some.  A slick, wet tunnel of love with a rock-hard fleshy rod filling it completely.  Their lips only broke apart to suck in a gasp of air or release a moan of pleasure that sent shivers shooting down both of their spines.  Deep, controlled breathing changed to shallow, frantic and frenzied.  Their hearts beat in tandem, a fast-paced tempo to match their lovemaking.  Interlaced fingers unlocking, her hands slipped away to run through his dark hair and clutched the back of his head as his hips continued crashing into hers like waves breaking on the beach.  He felt a couple of hairs tugged by the heavy metal ring adorning her finger. 

“Make love to me…forever and always…” She whispered, a sensual and soft string of syllables into his ear.

“Always, Swift.” 

The slow, steady rhythmic thrusting picked up, egged on by her appreciative moaning, her furrowed and twisted brow and the biting of her ripe lower lip.  Body bucking and moving beneath him, he felt smooth legs lifting and sliding up his thighs before they wrapped themselves tightly around his lower half.  Locked in a deep embrace, he was deeper in her than ever before.  Hot breath tickled their faces as his powerful arms squeezed around her torso, holding her just as tight as she was holding him.  Fingers drifted down from his head to rake his back, just hard enough to leave a mark as they burrowed into the mass of muscles straining there.

The cold of the night, the troubles of the world, was far away as white-hot love built in both of them, fueling a fire of burning passion.  A long low groan emanated from his lips as he drove into her, over and over again.  Each pass of his pelvis sent him so deep inside the woman he loved, the sensations were exploding in unimaginable churning pleasure.  Feelings, both tangible and abstract, twisted together as their love-making surged towards a tall towering peak of no return.  Constricting sheets were kicked away in anger, a frustrated bunched up pillow was tossed to the side, her head hitting the flat of the mattress with a gentle thump.  Frantic thrusting sent the top of her head bumping against the headboard every time, but she didn’t notice or care at all.  The bed shook along with them.   

“Taylor.  It feels like…like…” His brain couldn’t think.  His mouth couldn’t form words.  Every aspect of his being was focused on the woman sharing his bed, sharing his body, sharing his soul.

“I know… Oh, Cole!  Yes, baby!”  Taylor was equally at a loss, so in love with the man inside of her, that all she could do was give everything she had to him, and he to her. 

“Taylor!  Swift!  Swift!  Oh, I love you!  Love you!  Love!”  He grunted with each and every thrust, a tantric mantra to their love.

“Love!  You!  Too!  Cole!”

It was too much.  Pure, unfiltered pleasure rippled back and forth in equal measure, the ultimate physical expression of the raw power of their love.  Passion that had once raged hotter than a scorching fire had burned to searing ember, one that would stand the test of time, the long years to come that would stretch into the future.  Neither needed to say it.  They both knew the other was on the brink of blissful climax. 

“T-T-Taylor!”  Cole managed to mumble as he gave one final thrust and began to pepper her womb with an explosive spraying of hot sticky seed.

“C-C-Cole!”  Taylor cried just before the moment she blacked out, her twat convulsing and body shaking all over.

Toes curled.  Fingers twitched.  Muscles and teeth alike clenched.  High-pitched shrieks blended with deep grunts tones.  Their bodies, coiled and tense as the orgasms worked their way through their systems, gradually loosened.  Deep into one another they fell, heavy panting growing shallow once more.  The lightest of nuzzles, blind kisses in the darkness eventually stirred their lips to speak once more.

“I love you Cole.”  She whispered, her lips brushing his cheek.

“I love you too Swift…” He replied, happier than he could remember ever being.

As feeling gradually returned to the rest of their bodies, he motioned to pull out of her, his cock giving a final twitch that sent a jolt through Taylor’s body.

With a moan, she said, “No…don’t pull out, just stay a little longer.  Like this.”

Content not to move another muscle, he remained on top of her.  It was subtle at first, nearly imperceptible.  First, he felt slight shivers of her snatch run along his dick.  Then it was her hips, beginning to move ever-so-slightly.  When those ultra-smooth stems tighten around him once more and she rolled him over with somewhat clumsy dexterity, he knew what was coming next.  His softening member still lodged deep inside of her, he could feel the telltale trickle of their love liquids leaking down her thighs onto his groin, although he couldn’t see it.  Her chest against his, she kissed him again, both hands on his cheeks, her hips rotating in tiny circles, gyrating atop his lap.

“I don’t ever want this to end.  Let’s cum again…both of us…I just…I love you…”

His response was to run his fingers through her hair and kiss her back as their body’s gears began grinding again.  Ultra-sensitive in his post-orgasmic state, he felt his softening prick, quickly begin to harden again as Taylor’s hips and lips worked their magic.  It was the only natural reaction to such stimulation.  It didn’t matter that he’d just cum.  It was Taylor.  His hands slid from her hair, down her neck, along the pale flesh of her slender back and came to rest upon her hips, where he lightly latched on.  They followed her trajectory of up and down as they kissed, her loose blonde locks hanging down and tickling his chin as they bodies worked in tandem.

“Yes Swift.  Let’s cum again…and again…and again…”

A wet sloshing sounded, its origin stemming from their leaky groins, the ultimate lubricant as Taylor slid up and down his shaft, now back to a fully stiffened mast and hitting her deepest point once more.  The bed creaked in protest as she rode him, breaking their kiss to sit up straight.  Tall above him, she stared down with love drunk glee as her hips danced this way and that.  Hands running up her body, they cupped her breasts and fingers gently tweaking her pointed nipples before moving upwards to play with her hair.  Lifting it to the tips before letting it fall back down as she shook it out, all while continuing her nonstop up and down motion.  All the while, her eyes watched him, squirming and writing beneath her.  With a sweet smile, she titled her head back, exposing her throat as she let out a long-honeyed moan in the direction of the ceiling. 

“Damn, you are so unbelievably beautiful.”  He said from below.  “I just can’t…”

Those blue eyes snapped opened and she cut him off, swiftly bending back down and kissing him, her playful hands coming to rest on his chest. 

“You’re not too bad yourself.”  She said, squeezing his chiseled pectoral muscles.

There was a hectic, chaotic motion now as the two kissed, neither willing to break it as Taylor’s lower lips gripped his member, clinging to it fiercely as she bounced up and down.  Faster and faster, she rode him, quickly reaching the speed they’d been going at it only a few minutes before.  His fingers clung even harder to her hips, digging in with a firm grip, as her ample buttocks clapped against his thighs.  A wonderful sensation for the eyes and ears alike.  Everything he’d emptied into her previous had damn near been emptied out, flowing outwards and downwards in a slippery slick puddle of their love.  However, she wasn’t to remain empty for even another minute longer.

“Cole…” She whispered.  “I think…I think…oh, baby!  I’m cumming again!”

Those words were like magic.  He hadn’t even realized he’d been holding off until she said it.  “Me too Swift.”  He said with a gasp, and then clenched his jaw tight.

With another loud shriek, Taylor sat up tall again and unleashed a climatic cacophony to the heavens.  Almost in slow motion, he saw her blonde hair flying, body trembling and shaking.  With a roar of his own, his balls twitched, erupting searing hot spunk as she came down hard one final time.

Both cried out until it felt like their voices would give out.  The throes of their passion intermingled as perfectly as the two of them did.  Pumping her full, emptying himself utterly with whatever he had left in the tank, they held onto one another as Taylor returned to laying atop his chest.  Sweat cooled on their bodies as they held one another and their breathing returned to normal.  Neither could help from laughing, so blissfully happy were they as their lips touched for one final time that night.  Only then did Taylor clamber off him and flop down next to him.  Nestled in his arms, they both lay in silence, because nothing else needed to be said between them.  And before either knew it, sleep overtook them and the night of their engagement slipped away into another moment in time. 

Tomorrow would bring the news to family, friends, and eventually then the greater world.  Both of them had an inkling of what their story would be like.  How it would be told.  How it would be passed from mouth to mouth.  From social media post to social media post.  It would become the stuff of legend.  A fairy tale…a kind of folklore.  A story told forever throughout the annals of pop culture.  The popstar who married her best friend.

The End of Chapter Thirty-Four
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:56:44 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, Jesse90, Hotdamn, Dexter07, anonppanus, Tayniel

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2020, 10:07:17 PM »
Wonderfully romantic and the double orgasm by both Taylor and Cole made it even stronger, a bit of heat with the sweet.

Jesse90

« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2020, 10:50:53 PM »
Loved it! Hope there will be more chapters but even if not, this would be the perfect ending to Taylor and Cole's story!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2020, 08:45:05 AM »
Loved it! Hope there will be more chapters but even if not, this would be the perfect ending to Taylor and Cole's story!

Thank you!  Glad you enjoyed!  I did briefly consider making this the final chapter, but I still have at least a few more stories I'd like to tell with this pair.  Still, we are in the endgame at this point with this series. 

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 35 Posted 1/29]
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2021, 05:31:09 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Five: London Boy(s)
Starring Taylor Swift & Joe Alwyn
Codes: MMF, Anal, Creampie, Cuck, Oral, Squirt, Voyeur

Blinking the sleep from his eyes, Joe Alwyn groaned as he turned over to a tangled mess of blonde hair, the owner of which was fast asleep.  Glancing at the time, he got up from bed, quiet as a mouse and grabbed his clothes.  They’d been stripped off and tossed aside without much thought the previous night.  Now, he tiptoed out of the room, not wanting to make a sound.  Getting dressed in her entryway, he thought about the events of last night as he zipped up his fly and laced his shoes.  The day had started with news: Taylor Swift Engaged!  He wasn’t sure exactly how to feel about it.  Not sad, but definitely not happy either.  Empty.  Or maybe incomplete was the better term.  So, instead of processing his feelings, he’d gotten drunk and called up a blonde-haired booty call that bore a passing resemblance to his once-upon-a-time lover.  It probably wasn’t the smartest move during a pandemic, but he hadn’t cared in the moment.  As he put his mask on and pulled his cap low, he exited the building into the relatively empty streets of Hackney. 

As he hurried down the street, eager to get out of the light drizzle, the thoughts and feelings waylaid by last night’s activities came rushing back to him.  The sex had been fine.  A quick, lust-fueled romp that ended with them both getting what they had been looking for.  Release.  And distraction.  Still, she was nothing compared to Taylor.  And now that the brief distraction was over, he could only focus on her.

What exactly had happened there?

Everything with them had seemed to have ended so quickly.  He knew the answer.  Cole Stephens had happened.  Still, did he miss her?  He missed the sex for sure.  His feet hit the pavement one after another as his mind continued to wander, eventually getting stuck on one of their last times together.  It had been a night like no other. 

The grey sky gave way to rain as our cab made its way through the damp London streets.  We were on our way up to Highgate, to meet up with a pair of my best mates from university.  One’s that I had asked specifically for their help with something.  Something very special and very intimate.  Her hand on mine, Taylor looked out the window with something that may have been melancholy.

“Everything alright Taylor?”  I asked.

Jerking to attention, her mind was clearly far away and wandering.  Maybe she had a lyric she was working over in her head. 

“Just…thinking about what we talked about.”  She glanced towards the cab driver, who couldn’t have been more oblivious as to who was in his cab, regardless of famousness. 

“Second thoughts?”  I asked cautiously, hoping that she wasn’t.  The prospect of what I had planned was simply too exciting. 

“Just a bit apprehensive.  I’m sure I’ll feel better after meeting the guys.” 

“I’m telling you Tay.  You’ll love these blokes.  They’re some of the best mates a fella could ask for.”

Her voice lowered, honeyed American tones barely a dulcet whisper, “And they’ve done this sort of thing for you-with you- before?”

I nodded eagerly, scratching at blonde scruff on my cheeks.  Indeed, we’d done the very deed I’d brought up to Taylor a couple of different times.  Opening her mouth to speak, our conversation was cut short as the cab pulled up to the pub.  I dropped the quid and we hurried into what was very much a stereotypical English pub.  Eyeing a booth in a darkened corner, we made our way over and sat down.  A rugby match, just a local club one, was on and my eyes flicked back and forth between the screen and door as we each ordered a pint.  It was mid-afternoon after all, the perfect time for a quick drink. 

The silence stretched on and on until Taylor, who had been nervously chewing on her lower lip, asked, “You’re sure you want to do this?”

“Absolutely.”  I said without a second’s hesitation.  “But only if you’re comfortable with it.  I know it’s a little different than when we did it with Cole, but I think it will be a night neither of us forgets anytime soon.”

She studied me with piercing blue eyes.  It wasn’t like our sex life was drab by any means.  Quite the opposite in fact.  We were screwing like bunnies every goddamn night.  Sweet and tender, a downright dirty fuck or something even kinkier.  We did it all.  In fact, I still had scratch marks on my back from last night.  This was just one of those kinky things that I really wanted to do.  That one night with her, Cole and I had been positively thrilling and I’d thought about it more than a few times since.  This was kind of the next step up.

Apparently satisfied with what she saw in my own ocean blue eyes, Taylor nodded and seemed to relax just a tad.  Just then, the pub door opened and in walked the two people I’d been waiting for.  At first glance, they might have been brothers.  Both with skin the color of rich dark chocolate.  Both kept their hair fairly trim, and both were over six feet with broad shoulders and layers upon layers of muscle.  Still, they weren’t identical by any means.  One was a little bit lankier, with a slender jaw decorated with a finely kept chin-strap and kind brown eyes.  The other was bulkier, even more well-built with heavy-set features and eyes so dark they nearly matched his pupils.

With a wave of my hand, I gestured them over to us.  A warm embrace greeted all of us as we said hello and squeezed into the booth, with some difficulty.  They were, after all, both pretty huge fellas.

“Taylor.”  I said with a grin.  “Let me introduce Adewale and Zachariah.  Two blokes I’ve known for, what like a decade now?”

“Over that bruv.  Easily.”  Adewale said with his deep baritone voice stood out against his lighter build.  “And call me Adi.”

“Zee, is fine for me too.”  Zachariah said to Taylor as he shook her hand, careful not to crush her fingers with his massive palm.  “Charmed to meet ya love.  Joe here has told us so much about’cha.  Now, let’s get some pints.  I’ve a buttload of stories from Uni to embarrass Joe over here.”

The conversation started off politely enough, Taylor’s fame was always an obstacle before people actually could start to relax around her.  Of course, rugby came up pretty quickly.  Both played after all, and had been ever since school.  Zee played professionally and Adi only played on the weekends.  He claimed it was perfect way to blow off steam after spending all his week doing lab work for the NIH.  Before too long, Zee made good on his promise to embarrass me, and soon had Taylor snorting into her pint as he relayed story after story from our adventures in university. 

“And so there he is, in nothing but a pair of knickers, reciting the monologue from Macbeth as if he’s in the middle of the Globe Theater!  All on a dare!” Zee said, thumping the table as he guffawed.  “And I swear to God almighty, I’ve seen Macbeth more than a few times, and I’ve never seen it as well done as Joe did it on that night.” 

We all let out a good long laugh and soon Taylor was joking with them like they were her old friends instead of mine.  My proposal went unspoken, we all knew what it was about.  By the end of it, Taylor seemed a lot more comfortable with them and the whole idea.  Even excited by it.  Meanwhile, I was positively ecstatic as we hailed another cab and headed back to our flat in SoHo.  As Taylor’s hand drifted mischievously over to my lap, I placed my overcoat atop my lap as her fingers searched out for my fly.  Tomorrow night couldn’t come soon enough.       

The fabric of chair was soft against my bare skin as I settled into it.  Fully naked and already stiff with anticipation, I watched as Taylor shifted her position on the bed.  She was clad in in a simple matching pair of jet-black lace undergarments, her pale skin seeming to glow in the dim-light of the bedroom.  Laying there, looking alluring as always, her big blue eyes shifted to me, staring with a hint of longing at my naked figure.  They were drawn away as the doorknob turned.  In walked in Adi and Zee, nary a scrap of clothing to be found on either of them.  Adi’s couple of swirling tattoos were plainly visible.  Zee’s body was clean of ink.  He claimed his body was his temple.  They swaggered in, big and swinging as they took a place on either side of the king-sized bed.  Eye’s growing even wider, Taylor’s mouth opened with genuine shock and her fingers nervously played with her golden tresses as she beheld what they were both packing. 

For the briefest of moments, I saw her azure pools flick back to me, then equally as quickly between both of them.  I knew she couldn’t help but compare.  The thought of that made me visibly twitch with pleasure.  My own size was nothing to scoff at, Taylor was a bit of a size-queen after all, and I measured well above average but they were in an entirely other category.  And even if they were dwarfed below the belt, they were both stunningly good-looking men with an impressive physique.  Between the both of them, they had brains and charm in excess.  Women had been throwing themselves at both of them for as long as I’d known them.  My own boyish good looks and well-formed physique had made more than a fair number of women swoon in my time, including none other than Taylor Swift, but it still made for stark contrast between the three of us.     

“Like what you see, dontcha love?”  Zee asked, his broad hand wrapping around his schlong and waggling the hanging member in her direction.  “You ever had BBBC before?”

“BBBC?”  Taylor asked after a moment of prolonged silence, meeting his eye with some difficulty.

“Big.  Black.  British.  Cock.”  Adi replied with a hearty, richly timbered chuckle.  “Why not bring those pretty pink lips over here and get your first taste?”

With a sly grin, Taylor tucked loose blonde strands of hair behind her ears and quipped back.  “Who says it’s my first?  I’ve a big black cock before…I just don’t know if he was British.”

Adi laughed again and said, “I promise that after tonight it’ll be hard to go back to just regular ole British cock.”  He jerked his thumb in my direction as knelt on the bed, dangling his dick a mere inch from her pouty mouth. 

Taylor glanced in my direction as I grinned.  Out of concern, no doubt.  It was after all, a direct insinuation about my sexual prowess.  It was sweet, but unnecessary.  So far, everything was playing out to perfection.  With me akin to director looking over a well-rehearsed scene with three actors.   

“Babe, don’t threaten me with a good time.”  Taylor said as his member prodded her cheek leaving behind the faintest traces of glistening arousal.

Turning to face him and without further prompting, her lips found the tip of his coal dark wang.  Kiss after kiss was planted around the heavy crown as her tongue peeked out to lightly brush the winking eyehole of his trouser snake.  Fingers curling around his cock, she squeezed, feeling the heavy trunk swell in her dainty paw.  Climbing onto the foot of the bed, Zee spread her thick milky thighs apart with his dexterous hands.  His intentions could not be clearer as he hooked her panties and pulled them down.  As Taylor familiarized herself with the BBBC, now making sloppy smooches along Adi’s shaft, Zee brought her panties to his nose and gave a hearty sniff.  With a grin he tossed them in my direction.  They landed on my bare knees. 

“In case you get a little lonely over there, smell your Tennessee queen getting wet just off of the sight of us.”

He wasn’t wrong.  I could see the stain of arousal clear as day upon the delicate lace.  Bringing them up to my nose, I inhaled the essence of Taylor even as Zee settled in to taste it first-hand.  His full lips smothered her clit, tongue spelunking into the hot, wet pink cave of her twat as he drank deep from the source.  Muffled moans sounded immediately from Taylor, impeded somewhat by a couple inches of dark meat in her mouth.  Currently Adi was prodding the inside of her cheek, making her look like a squirrel with a nut while she slurped and sucked.   Draping the panties over my stiff dick, I simply let them rest there and moved both my hands to the arms of the chair as the show really started to kick off. 

“That’s it.  Suck it Taylor.  Suck that dick.  Jeez-us.”  Adi whistled, as her head turned and she pushed her lips another inch or two further down his girth. 

With her head at that angle, and the size of his cock, she couldn’t quite get it all down.  Nevertheless, her head happily bobbed across the broad expanse, lips stretched wide and her hand jerking the rest of the saliva-coated chocolate shaft.  A constant suction kept too much spit from spilling forth and lent a pleasing audio track to the proceedings, interspersed with the occasional moan and groan.  One hand cupped his big black balls which hung like ripe fruit on a tree branch.  Her other hand rested on Zee’s head, gripping it tightly as he continued feasting upon her cunt like a starving man at twelve-course meal.  And when Zee did finally surface for air, his lips and chin were awash with Taylor’s dripping arousal. 

“You American birds always have the nicest pussies, waxed clean and taste like fucking candy.” 

“Lemme get a taste, bruv.”  Adi said as Taylor popped off his cock and batted her baby blues at him. 

As the two traded places, Taylor moved around as well.  Unhooking her bra, and shrugging out of it, she tossed it aside.  It landed at my feet.  Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass.  Spinning around atop the mattress, she let her head hang off the foot of the bed.  Her loose tousled blonde mane hung down, brushing the carpeted floor as she settled in, giving me a fully unobstructed side-profile view.  As Zee stood over her with his feet on the floor, he let his cock flop across her face.  It easily stretched from forehead to chin.  I could see the golden locks of her hair tickling his nuts, his mushroomheaded spear leaking a dollop of precum onto her neck as he rubbed it around.   

“I’ll be able to suck that big black British cock much better like this.”  She said with all the seduction in the world as her tongue darted out to run along the veiny underbelly, from tip to balls.

“Shit, love.  I’m hearing a lot of talk.  Let’s see some action.”  Zee said as he trailed it along her face before stepping back and fitting the head between her lips.

With the easy entry angle, inch after inch began to slide into her gullet, to everyone’s delight.  Finding himself in the position Zee had just vacated, Adi dove into the growing love puddle between Taylor’s thighs.  His technique was different, yet equally effective, making sure to lather up two fingers with saliva before sawing them in and out of her with a solid rhythmic motion while his tongue flicked back and forth across her stiff clit.  Moaning on the cock penetrating her oral cavity, more and more of it vanished with every pass.  Slowly rocking his hips, Zee thrusted ever-so-slightly.  He seemed to give her just enough time to adjust to the sheer size and girth of his dick before giving her another inch to take down.  Reaching out, her hands gripped his thighs for support.  There was the occasional cough and splutter, but I saw her flush forehead wrinkle with determination and I knew that dick was going to disappear before too long. 

“That’s it Tay.”  I whispered, mostly to myself.  “Take him all the way down.  Straight down to the balls.”

“Yea love.  Listen to your man.  Suck it deep.”  Zee said, smiling.

Eyes flicking back and forth, she took more as Zee couldn’t help but bucking his hips with a little more speed and vigor.  Coughing and spluttering, with her lips stretched wide, she only had another inch or two to go.  I waited with baited breath as with another pass she managed to swallow down his entire dick, her cute button nose pressed into his huge hanging testes.  Seeming on the verge of choking, slobber trailed down her ever-reddening face, making its way down her hanging head and towards the floor.  The bulge in her throat was plainly evident, marking just how far down he was down her esophagus.  Even seeing that with my own eyes, I could hardly believe it. 

“That’s it.  Swallowed it all, love.  I’m impressed.”  Zee said with a smirk. 

While Taylor was preoccupied with her cock-stuffed mouth, Adi was finishing up with his oral ministrations.  Withdrawing his fingers and sucking them clean, he smacked his lips together appreciatively.  Looming over with his impressive build, he held himself up with one hand, the other wrapped around his thick dick.  With a flick of his wrist, he smacked the long member against her wet cunt.  Using the overly sized bulbous mushroom head like a club on her clit, he sent shockwaves of electric pleasure through her body that made her toes curl.  Then he fit it between her dribbly labia and with a slow, steady push, split her bubblegum pink ladylips apart with his cock the color of midnight.

I saw Taylor’s already bugged-out eyes bulge even further at the feeling of the enormous cock invading her pussy, undoubtedly stretching it like it had rarely been stretched before.  A singular reverberating sound grew from inside her gullet, but it had to escape the blockage of a near foot of manmeat she was gargling upon. 

“MHMMHMM!!!!  HLLYYY FFFFCCCKKK!!!”

“Let her speak bruv.  I want to hear how she likes this pecker stretching out her fine fanny.  Joe probably does to.  Dontcha mate?”  Adi said with a cocky smirk as he came to rest ballsdeep inside of her, soaking it all in for a moment.

I nodded silently and Zee reluctantly dislodged himself from Taylor’s gullet.  Taking hold of his slobbery knob, he smacked it a couple of times against her lips for good measure. 

“Lemme hear ya love.”  Adi said.  “How’s this big black cock feel inside ya?”

“Good.”  Taylor gasped, still recovering her breath and feeling spittle trickling down her cheeks.  “Really fuckin’ good.”

“Only good?”  He asked with faint surprise.  “Tell me then, how’s this?”

With a sharp roll of his hips, he kicked it off, going from zero to sixty in two seconds flat, pounding her pussy with a sudden and intense frenzy. 

“FUCK!”  Taylor screamed out, her hands twisting the crisp white bed linens in an effort to not to be fucked right off the edge of the bed.  “Fuck!  Shit!  Fuck!  It’s.  Fucking.  Huge.”

“That’s more like it!  Whoa!”  Adi yelled with a devilish grin, not ceasing in his pounding, but pulling her closer by the butt until her head was no longer hanging off the edge of the bed. 

“Here love, flip over.  Get on all fours.  And we’ll share ya.”  Adi said, humping a few more times before pulling out as Taylor rolled over and with trembling limbs, got on all fours. 

“Yes.”  Taylor said, with a want and need in her voice.  “Take me from behind.  Fuck me good.”

Waggling her ass in his direction, he was on her in an instant, hammering away once more.  Kneeling on the bed, Zee presented his fat dong for Taylor to suck, which she happily complied with, gobbling it down with stretched lips once more.  For the next few minutes, I found myself constantly forgetting to breathe, the sight of spit-roasted Taylor etching itself forever in my mind.  Bunching up her blonde hair with his fists, Zee assisted her in swallowing his cock.  Swearing with ever increasing vulgarity, Adi slammed into Taylor over and over again, giving her jiggling ass a good slap every few thrusts.  In fact, Adi was getting so into it that Taylor was practically thrown into Zee’s groin as she choked down his dick.  At a signal from Adi, Zee backed off, prying his cock from Taylor’s drool covered lips and flopping onto the bed to watch. 

Pushing her down prone onto the mattress, Adi held onto to her ass.  Angling herself diagonally on the bed, her arms reached out to the corner in my direction.  Big blue eyes peered at me through the semi-darkness, staring at me, as Adi loomed tall.  Grabbing onto her shoulders, he pulled himself until he bottomed out.  Or so I assumed from the way I saw Taylor’s body tense up.  Even though he’d just pummeled her pussy, it seemed like it once more struggled to accommodate the size of his raging hardon.  Her eyes never left mine, expect maybe to glance at my rock-hard cock, her panties still draped over it.

“Goddamn!  It’s so fucking huge!  You’re going to ruin my pussy!”  She said through gritted teeth as Adi jackhammered his jet-black python in and out of her sopping cunt. 

I throbbed at her words, and the slightest of smiles touched upon Taylor’s lips as she noticed.  Adi was going full steam.  Pounding her pronebone like a madman.  Each collision of his pelvis inched her body forward.  Closer and closer to the corner of the bed, she was fucked.  And there I was, frozen like a statue, just watching in awe of the power taking her.  Of the collision of sweaty bodies.  The sounds of flesh smacking into flesh, followed by a carnal scream and grunt of pure unadulterated pleasure.  She’d reached the edge of the bed.  With nowhere to go, her arms flailed, reaching out and finding only empty air.  They came down to the floor.  Hard.  Buckling arms threatened to give in as Adi refused to relent. 

“Where you going love?”  He asked, piledriving her cocked-up ass as he used one brawny forearm to wrap around her waist, holding in her place. 

Her eyes found mine again.  The usually crystal-clear blue was hazy and unfocused.  They took a moment to register my own.  She must have seen something there.  The excitement, perhaps, because in an instant she opened her mouth and uttered phrases that few, if any, had ever heard from her.

“YES!  YES!  FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK DICK!  WRECK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR MASSIVE FUCKING COCK!  GOD YES!  DON’T FUCKING STOP!  DON’T YOU DARE!” 

Everyone was taken aback by the sudden outburst, but Adi responded in kind, her words giving him a burst of vigor previously thought impossible.  Taylor’s arms wavered, threatening to give out, a moment from collapse.

“I’M GONNA CUM!  YES!  I’M GONNA FUCKING CUM!  MAKE ME CREAM ALL OVER THIS FAT BLACK COCK!  UUGGGHHHH!”

Her words became a stream of nonsensical grunts as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she came right then and there.  I almost lost it, threatening to spray my load without ever even having touched myself.  Letting out a whoop, Adi pulled her back up onto the bed while she twitched and spasmed, her pussy squeezing him so tight that he popped right out.  It took more than a few moments for her to come around and when she did, she searched out for me and smiled.  No one could ever say she didn’t know how to put on one hell of a show.  Having also enjoyed Taylor’s little display, Zee had slowly stroked himself as he watched from the other side.  But he was ready for more.  Ready for a lot more butt. 

“I keep admiring that fine ass of yours.  Whatcha say love?  You ready for more?”

Nodding slowly, the words tumbled out her mouth, slightly slurred.  “Yes, please.  Put that big dick up my tight little ass.  Ruin it like Adi just did to my pussy.”  She giggled.

Lying on her back Taylor spread her legs wide, giving me a full view of her undercarriage.  That view was soon impeded as Zee knelt between her thighs, cock already shiny and slick with buttload of lube.  Craning my neck, I watched as he bent down and gave several long licks to her backdoor before popping a well-lubricated thumb up her bum.  Taylor cooed and moaned as he worked the digit around, twisting and prodding.  On the far side, Adi laid back on the pillows, one hand on his cock, content to watch for the moment and catch his breath.  Evidently satisfied with what he found, Zee pulled his thumb from her bum and leaned over her, stretching her legs high into the air as he did so.  She wasn’t going get much more prepped than this.  With one shaking hand, Taylor clumsily grabbed hold and lined him up with her rear entryway.  The other hand, slowly teased her clit, her spindly fingers working in small concentric circles over the hard hooded nub.  With her delectable pink puckered butthole primed, Zee was eager to fill her up and he pushed against her wrinkled starfish.

“Gimme that big black British cock.”  She muttered.  “Give it to me.” 

Knelt in kind of a squat, I could everything beneath his hanging black balls.  Slow to start, he cursed at the incredible tightness and elasticity of it.  I heard Taylor exhale as all of the breath was pushed out of her lungs while her most forbidden of orifices was plundered.

“Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck.”  Taylor muttered, a mantra as slowly Zee spread her sphincter with his heavy crown.     

She could take.  She’d been wearing a buttplug all day.  I knew because I helped her to put it in this morning.  Once the head was inside, he moved slowly, working a couple of inches in and out, gradually feeding more and more into her alabaster ass.  Eventually he reached the base, those big black balls flush against the pale curve of her booty.

“How’s it feel love?”  He asked, as he leaned even further over her.

“What’s that made of, fucking steel?  Goddamn.”  Taylor swore, and then swore again as he moving once more. 

“Hehehe.”  He chuckled.  “That’s what I like to hear.”

Once she was fully accustomed to taking the entire thing, Zee built up speed and ploughed into her like just like Adi had with her pussy minutes previously.  And with Taylor’s reaction, no one could blame him.  A series of expletives spilt from her lips, intermingled with pleas to go harder.  Phrases like, “fuck yes,” “give it me harder,” or “show me how real British blokes do it,” all whipped Zee into a ferocious frenzy of buttfucking.  I didn’t know where she was pulling this from.  Perhaps she had been rehearsing what to say all day, or perhaps she was simply enjoying this whole thing that much.  Either way, it was only more fuel for me, sitting there in my chair and watching my girlfriend, and international pop superstar, scream her head off as the big black cock rammed her asshole. 

Moving from his relaxed position on her other side, Adi knelt by her head, helping to pull her legs even further back.  With his aid, her feet damn near dangled by her head.  To keep his positioning and powerful thrusting, Zee was practically on top of her, squatting over her upturned and scrunched up ass while he drove it into her with repeated savage thrusts.  From my position behind them, I could see every inch slide in and out of Taylor’s bum, the pale cheeks turning red as they rippled with force.

“I’m gonna cum!  Holy shit!”  Taylor shouted out suddenly, loud and clear in an impossibly high-pitched tone.   

“Yea you are love.”  Zee grunted, with his deepest growl.  “Tell me.  Tell me what’s gonna make you cum.  Tell it to him.”  He jerked his head in my direction. 

“Your big black cock!  Your huge goddamn dick stretching out my tiny little fucking asshole is gonna make me fuckin’ cum!  Just keep going!  Please!”   

Taylor, usually so eloquent seemed to be losing a bit of her vocabulary as he grunted and bottomed out in her several more times.  Smacking her ass for good measure, he egged her on, daring her to cum for him until a gurgling sounded tore her throat.  It morphed into a carnal shriek of wordless pleasure.  Beneath him, her body twisted and writhed as she climaxed.  Violently.  He tried to keep thrusting, but her sphincter had such a tight grip on him, he couldn’t pull out. 

When her arched back finally hit the bed and Adi let her legs flop back down, Zee extracted himself from her rear and wiped the sweat from his brow.  A slimy cock probed her lips and Taylor swallowed it down unquestioningly.  Eyelids fluttering open, she saw Zee looming over with a grin, as she sucked clean the cock that had just been up her butt.  Coming off with a *POP* and a wink, he laid back down on the bed.  Her eyes swapped to Adi who was looking at her, a question ready on his lips. 

“Think you can handle two of us?”

I caught my breath.  This was the moment I’d been waiting for, the pinnacle of the evening.  The double penetration.  There was a moment of hesitation, then clumsily nodding and a genuine grin from Taylor.  In an instant, both men were on her, jockeying for position and arranging her just so.  With trembling limbs, Taylor she straddled Zee.  Looking from him to me, she sank down upon his prick, once more seeming surprised by its sheer size.  Adi was quick behind her, pressing into her ass as he wrapped an arm around her body, pulling her close to his chest.  As he pushed into her rear, Taylor’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, lips trembling and open in a wordless scream as she came to be doubled stuffed with two dark dicks.  Both her holes seemed to take the dicks much easier this time around and when she found her voice again, it was loud and high-pitched once more.   

“I’m not gonna be able to walk for a week after this!  FUCK!  I’m so filled up with your big fat fucking cocks!  FUCK!  Give them to me!  PLEASE!  BOTH OF YOU!”  Her pitched octaves almost turning into a whine for more, a desperate plea.   

Both were more than happy to oblige, taking turns thrusting into her.  It ensured that just as one bottomed out, the other was pulled out to the very tip.  I watched her hit an all-new level of carnal heaven, her body shaking all over from the repeated exertions.  Mauling her tits from behind, Adi tweaked her nipples between his fingers.  Zee was latched onto her hips, digging in so tight, he may have left a mark.  Taylor’s hands couldn’t seem to make their mind, gripped the pecs of Zee beneath her or reach behind and hold onto Adi. 

Flipping on a dime, instead of alternating thrusts, they both suddenly worked in sync, sinking themselves to hilt.  If possible, Taylor grew even louder.  Her entire body was shaking violently, as they kept it up, like two seamless machines plunging in and out of her.  Sweat dripped on all three bodies, but still they continued.  Screams of pleasure, cries for more, soon turned nonsensical as if they had fucked the words right out of her.

Then all of a sudden as if some clarity struck her, she stiffened, jerking up with surprise and with a deadly serious voice said, “Oh shit.  Just like that you big dicked bastards.  Holy fucking shit.  You’re gonna make me cum.  Fuck you’re gonna make me cum.  Make me cum like never before.  Yes.  Yes.  YES!” 

With her whole body a coiled spring, her feet found their footing atop the mattress as one hand strummed her clit with lightning speed.  Behind her, Adi’s strong arms held her tight in place as she let loose an eardrum rattling scream. 

“I’M C-C-C-CUMMING!”

Lifting herself off of Zee’s massive shaft, she squirted like a super soaker with Adi still ballsdeep in her butt.  Spraying forth a gallon of lady cum, Zee was drenched from groin to face.  Even more impressive was the fact that she squirted far enough to hit me.  I felt droplets of her orgasmic juices pepper my face, chest and legs.  I could feel a bead of it slowly sliding down my rigid pole.  Legs giving out, Taylor tumbled forward, laying on top of Zee with the biggest grin on her face as she mumbled nonsense. 

“Damn love.  I’ve never seen a girl squirt like that before.”  Zee said, licking his lips.  “You probably never made her squirt, huh Joe?” 

I had indeed made Taylor squirt several times before, but it played well into the theme of the night, so I shook my head as I did my best not to cum thinking about it.   

“Hey Joe.  Mate.”  Adi called out as he slowly worked his rod back and forth, clearly not finished with Taylor’s butt.  “Be a mate and fetch us something to drink.  Banging your bird here is thirsty work!  Isn’t that right Zee?”

“Hell yea it is.  But damn, what a fuck she is.”  He said, the whites of Taylor’s eyes still showing as she laughed in carnal bliss. 

Slowly I got up, my erection pointing far out in front of me.  Unhooking the hanging panties, I left them behind on the chair and walked out of the room as the three of them jockeyed back into position.  As I walked out of the room and down the hall to the kitchen, the noises coming from the bedroom made it clear that they weren’t stopping just because I’d left.  Indeed, by the time I’d filled up three glasses of water and carefully carried them back, Taylor was screaming bloody murder as the pair double dicked her down to yet another mind-shattering, squirting orgasm that soaked the bedspread.  Carefully handing over the glasses of water, the strained looks on both the men’s faces told me they were just about ready to blow.  Both greedily gulped down the liquid before handing the empty glasses back to me and wiped the sweat from their furrowed brows.   

“Tay, I got you one too, didn’t know if you wanted any…”

Blinking at me through hazy crossed eyes, she spoke in a daze, “No thanks darling.  If I’m thirsty, I’ll drink straight from the tap.”  She reached down to squeeze a pair of bulging black balls.  “You just sit back down and watch us finish up here.”

“You ready then, for all that spunk?”  Adi asked as he tickled the deepest reaches of her pussy, having swapped places with Zee.

“You bet I am.  Empty those fat nuts into me.”  Taylor said as both men began to ramp up again with the green light given.

I sat back down my chair and watched the climax unfold.  Sandwiched between them, the three of them resembled an Oreo cookie.  The contrast of her pale skin and blonde hair, and their huge dark forms, all groaning and grinding together in a trio of ecstasy.  First to pop was Zee, roaring out like a lion as he spanked Taylor’s taint with his nuts.  His hand smacked her already pink tushy before grabbing onto it, impaling her deep and unloading what must have been a gallon of hot spunk far into her colon.  Adi wasn’t far behind his mate.  Zee hadn’t even pulled out before he swore and pumped rope after of sticky seed into her pretty pink pussy, no doubt utterly wrecked by his monster cock.  Both of them cumming was enough to give Taylor another orgasm, albeit a small one, that sent a shiver through her sweaty body and set a smile on her face. 

“Mhmmm…that’s the stuff boys.  I’m filled to the brim.  Dripping with your hot cum.” 

Both pulled out of her a heave, and I saw that she had been telling the truth.  Spinning around and putting both her well-fucked holes, stretched wide, on display.  Pearly white jism was on the verge of dripping out like a leaky faucet from both orifices.  The other two collapsed on the bed, but Taylor turned and began to crawl towards me, evidently with one final surprise in store.

Crawling off the bed and onto the floor, she knelt at my feet and placed her hands on either kneecap.  Shivering, I sat frozen, not daring to move a muscle.  Hazy, clouded and cockdrunk eyes stared up at me, still eager to give me one final treat.

“I shouldn’t leave you in this state, darling.”  She said, with a slight slur, no doubt drunk from dick.  “But…what do you think I should do fellas?  You both fucked me so good, I’ll do anything you say right now.  Relieve him or leave him?”

From behind her Adi clapped his hands together and yelled his approval to go ahead and finish me off. 

Zee chimed in too, “Go ahead love.  Give Joe a little treat for being such a good lad.  He watched the whole the time and I didn’t see him wanking once.”

Nodding, her lips were so close to the tender tip that her hot breath could be felt.  I almost erupted just from the sensation alone.  Instead, I held off as one of her hands reached between her legs.  Fingering both her well-fucked holes, she smeared the sticky seed around her palm and brought it back up.  Milky white goo covered all of her digits as stroked them along my rigid tower of hardness, until it was slick with cum.  Fingers wrapping tight around me, she started to jerk slowly, smearing it all around.

“Does that turn you on, darling?  Using the cum of those two alpha studs on you?”

I couldn’t speak, instead nodding jerkily, my knuckles white on the arms of the chair.  Squishing squelches of her hand moving up and down sounded loud, over the blood thundering in my ears.  I could feel wetness trickling down onto my swollen testes.  It was too much.

Her lips ever-so-lightly brushed the throbbing tip of my dick as she whispered, “I’m thirsty now baby…can you help me?”

“T-T-Taylor.”  I grunted out in warning.

A millisecond before the first spurt, those pouty pink lips wrapped around my cock and I exploded with the force of a nuclear blast.  It hit the roof of her mouth, ricocheting wildly down her throat and nearly making her gag as semen clogged her airway.  To her credit, she stayed locked in as I pumped stream after thick stream of hearty sperm into her mouth.  I don’t think I’d ever came so hard in my life as it just kept going on and on and on.  When it was finally over and I collapsed backwards into the chair, Taylor sat back on her knees and opened her mouth, filled to the brim with spunk.  Showing all three of us, she closed her lips and swallowed it down in several healthy gulps.  Only then did she open her mouth to speak again, her voice in a daze. 

“I love you London Boys.” 

A black cab rushed by him, jolting him from his reverie.  That had been one hell of a night.  Still, even as he thought about it now, it seemed so far in the past, that he could only remember it fondly.  And if he could remember that fondly, he could only remember all the rest of his time spent with Taylor fondly.  It wasn’t something he was longing for.  She wasn’t something he was longing for, not anymore at least.  It had taken a while to get here, but he was happy being single.  Back out there, playing the field like he had done before meeting her.  That realization, that feeling of closure was washing over him.  With a sigh, he pulled out his phone, scrolled through to her number.  His fingers hesitated above the screen, then he typed out a message, one from the heart.

Saw the engagement.  Just wanted to congratulate the two of you.  I’m wishing nothing but happiness for you both.  Truly.  And I’d love to congratulate you both in person, if you’re ever back in London. - Joe

He hit send, before he overthought it too much.  It whooshed away, awaiting to be viewed by her eyes.  Putting his phone away, he felt renewed and reinvigorated.  With a smile hidden by his mask, he hurried along, headed home. 

The End of Chapter Thirty-Five
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:12:39 PM by Slyguy »

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2021, 09:18:12 PM »
Very hot subject, yet with more of a loving twist than you'd expect in this scenario.

Did I mention it was hot? Great work as always.

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2021, 07:37:45 AM »
Nice chapter. If Taylor wants another London boy then she knows where to find me  ;D
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Tayniel

« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2021, 08:26:40 AM »
Another great chapter. How did Joe manage to just watch the whole time? I can’t tell. Super hot scenario!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 36 Posted 2/23]
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2021, 05:12:30 PM »

Chapter Thirty-Six: the 1
Starring Taylor Swift & Karlie Kloss
Codes: FF, Oral, Rom, Toys

Standing before the wrought iron gate, Karlie Kloss nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot.  Her anxious hands kept absent-mindedly rubbing her rounded midriff, heart beating like a drum within her in chest.  Having managed to bully her way past the initial wave of security, the second had stoutly refused her entry onto the grounds of the actual house itself.  So, here she was, watching from afar as the front door of the mansion opened up and out came a masked figured.  Pounding heart sinking like a stone, she saw a masculine figure with a dashing head of dark hair.  Cole.  Not Taylor.  With a resigned walk, he gradually made his way down to her, stopping well short of the gate.  Folding his arms and adopting a defensive stance, he called out to her.

“You’ve got a lot of balls showing up here Kloss.  What?  You couldn’t take the hint?  Blocked number.  Burned letters.  Unopened packages thrown out.  It’s been years at this point.  Get it into your head that you are not welcome in this, or any of our households.  Ever.  The only reason we are having this conversation in person is to let you know how serious we are.  How serious she is.  Try to contact us again, and you’ll be getting slapped with a restraining order.  That wouldn’t be too good a look for you, would it?  And we all know that is all you care about.  How it looks.”

His words hurt, but deep down she knew everything he had said to be true.  Eyes darting from window to window, she hoped to catch a glimpse of Taylor peeking out from behind a curtain.  It would be one last desperate sign of hope.  Something to tell herself that maybe all wasn’t lost.  She saw nothing.  Staring back at Cole, she looked him up and down.  A shiver ran through her body.  He was looking good, the fabric of his shirt stretched taught over his muscles.  Even a mask couldn’t conceal the handsomeness of his features.  The cut of his strong jaw with a hint of stubble peeking out.  Emerald green eyes, normally so beautiful, instead staring daggers at her.  With his sweatpants on, she could just make out the impressive telltale bulge of what she knew lay beneath.  With pregnancy hormones rampaging through her system, it made her want to jump him.  Right here.  Right now.  Or maybe that had just always been the case when it came to Taylor’s longtime lover.  Now fiancée. 

“I’m so sorry Cole…for everything.  I never meant to hurt her like that.”

“Bullshit.  You knew exactly what you were doing.  Exactly how to twist the knife.  There’s…there’s no coming back from a betrayal like that.  And the worst part is…she really did love you.  With all her heart.  Every last ounce of it.”

“I swear, I didn’t know what I was doing.  We just got to talking…and Taylor came up.  He was my manager after all.  We talked about lots of different things, but that’s all different now.  I’m sure you know.  He’s out.  Gone.  I’m not managed by Scoo-”

“Don’t you dare say that fucking name anywhere near this house.”  Cole cut in harshly, his hand slicing through the air.  “It’s bad enough that you told him personal stuff, private details about Taylor, but to then try and defend him when shit really hit the fan?  He’s tormented her for years.  It still tears her up every day that he got his grubby paws all over her masters, and you made sure he had all the information he needed to make it hurt as much as possible.”  He was breathing heavily, practically shaking with anger.  “It’s just…despicable.  You’re despicable.  Now leave or I’ll throw you myself.  I don’t care how pregnant you are.”

“Please!  I realized I fucked up.  I’d never intentionally hurt Taylor.  She has to know that.  She has to forgive me…”

“No.  She doesn’t.  And she won’t.  Goodbye Karlie.  Forever.  Now, get out.”

The last two words were spoken with a deadly quiet before he turned his back on her and began the long walk back up to the house. 

“Wait!  I brought gifts!  Presents!  To congratulate you both on the engagement!”  Karlie cried out in a last desperate effort to keep him talking.

He didn’t even break his stride as he continued on his way back inside.  Rooted to the spot, Karlie simply stood there, shaking.  Keenly aware of the security guard’s eyes on her back, she took a deep breath and steadied her trembling upper lip.  Perhaps she should have worn a mask, it would have concealed so much more of her face.  With a head held high, she waddled back to the car, eyes following her in total silence as she went. 

The driver opened the door for her and once safely sequestered inside, concealed from the world by blackout tinted windows, her calm demeanor broke and tears began to flood down her face like a dam bursting.  They slid down her high cheekbones, dripping off of her chin and landing on her rounded stomach.  She’d thrown it all away.  The best friendship she’d ever had.  The best relationship she’d ever had.  And for what?  Money?  Status?  Prestige?  To try and get ahead in the Hollywood game?  Those things had all seemed more important at the time, but now, they somehow didn’t hold the same meaning.  So many happy memories with Taylor.  Days full of fun and laughter.  Nights spent between the sheets, secretly hidden away with honeyed words and soft lips.  Those times flashed like a camera reel in her mind’s eye, moving faster and faster until they were a blur of old happiness, a stark contrast to her current reality.  Fingers gripped the leather seat until they were bright white.  Sniffing and searching for a tissue, she wiped at her leaking eyes.  Her mind had settled on one memory in particular.  One that on the surface, seemed filled with romance but looking back at it now could only be described as bittersweet.

“Oh, K-K-Karlie!  Baby!  KARLIE!”  Taylor screamed out, her body writhing and wriggling like a fish as I felt the orgasm blossom to life beneath the tried-and-true effort of my tongue. 

A veritable flood of arousal lit up my tastebuds as I lapped it up, my face awash with a fresh bloom of heat as her alabaster thighs squeezed all around me.  Relaxing into a puddle of pure satisfaction, Taylor gave a contented groan as I finished up between her legs, giving a few final licks and planting a few final kisses.  Crawling out from underneath the tent-like sheet, I slithered up and settled alongside her slim nude form.  One hand lightly traced formless shapes across her toned tummy.  The other propped my head up so I could take all of her in, a beautiful blonde goddess basking in the afterglow of her climax.  The taste of her pussy still filled my mouth, clinging to my lips as my tongue passed over them.  I savored it.  Every last drop.

“Oh my GOD.”  Taylor finally managed to say after what was a very prolonged and pronounced moment of silence.  “Your mouth is magic.” 

I laughed, giving her stomach a playful slap.  “Haha!  Thanks, TayTay.  I’ve had a good bit of practice, but if you really want your mind blown, you should let Cara go down on you.  That woman eats pussy like a fiend.”

“I know.  She makes sure to tell me every time she stays over.”  Taylor said, brushing stray locks of messy blonde hair out of her face and looking at me with those stunning baby blues of hers.

Her hands reached around my own naked body, pulling me in for a tight embrace.  I rolled over on top of her, our pair of mile-long legs crisscrossing until they were intricately tangled up.  Each of us could feel the warmth of the other’s pussy.  Our foreheads pressed together as we stared lovingly into each other’s eyes.

“You’re…you’re not sleeping with Cara, are you?”  Taylor asked hesitantly, a flicker of doubt appearing on her angelic features. 

I laughed again, “Maybe.  Why?  Jealous TayTay?”  Taylor broke eye contact, looking down and away, clearly embarrassed.  I didn’t make her squirm for too long before answering.  “No.  I’m not currently sleeping with Cara Delevingne.  Or any of the squad.  Or any other of the Victoria’s Secrets models.  Just you.”  Taylor couldn’t hide her small smile of relief.  “And speaking of sleeping with you, I have something else for tonight.  Something I want to share with you.”

“What’s the rest of tonight?  You’ve already made me cum twice!”  Taylor said in disbelief, as I untangled our legs and rolled off of her. 

Waving her away with a carefree hand, I slipped out of the king-sized bed and sauntered out of her bedroom.  I could feel her eyes follow me as I departed.  We’d been too preoccupied with one another when we’d gotten home earlier.  I’d dropped my bag in the entryway and had left it there by mistake.  I was lucky to have remembered to bring it inside at all.  Between fooling around in the car and making out in the hallway, I had been immensely distracted, caught up in my new favorite blonde.

The ladies scampered away from, as I strutted naked down the hallway of Taylor’s apartment like it was a runway.  The kitties didn’t seem to like me very much, but we steered clear of each other so there were never any serious issues.  Passing a full-length mirror, I paused, momentarily distracted.  Stopping for a moment, I admired my naked body in all its statuesque glory.  My blue-green eyes stared back at me, from a model’s face with high cheekbones and supple pink lips.  Slenderer than even Taylor, I was firm and toned, a product of many hours spent in the gym and a strict diet.  My tits were tinier than Taylor’s, but oh so perky with well-defined brown areolas and nipples.  The bottom half of me was dominated by legs than ran for miles and miles and were so smooth, you wouldn’t find a single hair anywhere on them.  My ass was so toned, you could have bounced a quarter off of it.  Fluffing my own pale blonde mane, I blew a kiss at the sex goddess in the mirror before moving along. 

The apartment was, of course, empty apart from me, so my nakedness went unappreciated.  More often than not, you could find any number of incredibly hot women spending the night here, but more recently it was becoming a place just for the two of us.  Making it to the front door, I picked up the bag.  Unzipping it, I pulled out the special toy I’d brought over for the night’s festivities. 

“Lovely.”  I whispered to myself as I beheld it.

In these past few months with Taylor, I’d like to think I had a hand in expanding her sexual horizons.  From the very get go, when we had shared her friend Cole, I’d slowly, but surely, made an effort to ramp things up.  Encouraged her to try new things she’d never done before.  Things she’d maybe always wanted to do.  Or things she didn’t yet know she wanted.  We’d shared another couple of other men, including Cole on occasional.  His knowledge of Taylor’s body rivaled my own and I would be lying to myself if I said she didn’t know how to pick them.  His cock had properly and thoroughly plundered every orifice we had to offer, and I was immensely grateful for it. 

I’d taught her how to eat pussy properly.  She’d been a little unsure at first, but it turns out she was a natural.  We’d begun using toys on each other.  Tying the other up and experimenting with sub and dom roles.  Things were progressing quite nicely, if not a little slowly for my liking.  My grand plan was to eventually bring her to The Club, as it was simply referred too, where we could live out any and every wild sexual fantasy we could conjure up in our pretty blonde heads.  Then, in my wildest of dreams, maybe she would consider becoming a regular at our Victoria’s Secret orgies.

Looking down at my groin with a sly smile, the familiar weight rested comfortably on my slender hips as I secured each strap in its proper place until everything was tight and snug.  Heading back to her room, I walked with confidence, swinging proudly with every strut.  She was exactly the way I’d left her.  Sprawled across the bed, her usually so perfectly styled blonde hair a tussled case of obvious bedhead.  The sheets had been pulled up, just high enough to cover her perky chest, but I could still see her nipples through them.  She was fucking gorgeous.  Her big blue eyes widened, plump pink lips opening in shock, as they saw what exactly was jutting off of my groin in so spectacular a fashion.  Reaching a hand down, I stroked it slowly, watching her closely for a reaction.

“Do you know what this is?”  I asked with a hint of a smirk.

Rolling her eyes, Taylor nodded, “Of course I do!  It’s a strapon.  Cara showed me her collection.  She would have used it on me too, if I’d let her!” 

“Have you ever used one before, or more precisely, had one used on you?”  I asked, my pussy, still wet from our fun before, moistening further still with the anticipation

I was certain I already knew the answer.  Biting into her luscious lower lip, she shook her head slowly from side to side.  There was a demure nervousness that made her so damn cute, I wanted to pounce and take her right then and there.  Instead, I opted for a slower approach.   

“Don’t worry TayTay.  You’ll love it.  I promise.”  I said, walking to the edge of the bed and presenting it to her.  “Go ahead, feel it.”

Tentatively, she reached forward and wrapped her hand around the fake cock.  She squeezed it tightly between her spindly fingers.  It wasn’t my biggest or most aggressive one.  That one I saved for my fellow models, and especially for when they needed to be taught a lesson.  It was a stiff flesh-colored rubber rod measuring in at a respectable, but shorter than my usual standards, half a foot long.

“Just like a dildo.”  Taylor said, squeezing it until her knuckles turned white.

“That’s right.  And we know how fun those can be.  Especially when we use them on each other.”  I winked at her.  “It’s just like a dick, but better, because it never gets soft and never blows to early before you’ve even really had any fun.”

We both giggled, as I climbed back into the bed and pushed Taylor gently onto her back.  My hand drifted down to her twat, and to my surprise, found it still to be quite wet.  Clearly, she was very excited.  Shuddering even at my lightest of touches, I reached over to the nightstand and rummaged around for a bottle of lube.  Locating it quickly, I squirted out a small dollop on my palm and smeared it over the surface of phony phallus.

“For a little extra sensation.”  I said, showing her the promise of tingling sensation on the label of the bottle. 

Leaning down, I planted my lips on hers, pressing her pouty mouth hard against mine.  Our tongues immediately began a familiar dance, swapping spit as they tangoed together.  A little jerky with nervous excitement, her hands ran across the slim expanse of my figure.  From cupping my face as our makeout intensified, her fingers trailed down along my spine, tracing along the vertebrate with the lightest of touches.  Squeezing my hips, they gradually slid to my tight ass, even giving a playful pinch or two as we pushed back and forth.  One hand found the head of the rubber rod, as she teased it slowly back and forth across her wet labia.  The stimulation made Taylor tremble, breaking off our liplocking to moan loudly. 

“You want me to fuck you, TayTay?  Fuck you with my big hard cock?” 

Those big blue eyes looked up at me as she nodded eagerly.  The faintest trace of a whisper passed her lips.

“Yes…”

Then she kissed me again fiercely with one hand on the back of my head as she pulled me in close.  As her tongue sought out my tonsils, I pushed my hips forward, splitting her velvety folds in twain with slick ease.  I felt her breath catch and hold as I sank all the way down to the base, and held it in there.

“Feel that TayTay?  That’s all of me.  All of me, just for you.”  I whispered, in a tone of pure seduction and lust.

Then I started thrusting, just rolling my hips in small circles, at first.  It slid just a bit of the dildo in and out of her.  As her hands scrabbled up my back, I felt her fingernails digging into the flawless flesh there as I put a bit more power behind my thrusts.  My movements were slow, and deliberate, each and every motion intent on giving her all before pulling back to the tip and driving home all over again.  My lips pressed against her neck, sucking on the delicate and tender flesh.  Her face was now full of my own messy blonde hair as I licked and kissed in tandem with the motion of my hips. 

“Oh, Karlie.  Oh, Karlie. Oh, Karlie!”  Taylor moaned as I fucked her.  “You feel so good inside of me.  This is amazing!”

“Enjoy it Taylor.” I whispered, nibbling on her earlobe as I did so. 

One of my hands sought out her breasts, squeezing those sweet perky sweater puppies that I adored.  Fingers squeezed supple flesh, before convening on one of her nipples and tweaking it in exactly the way I knew she loved so much.  Rubbing it between thumb and forefinger, it was not hard enough to pinch, just enough stimulate until it was harder than a bullet.  Proceeding to do the same with the other, Taylor writhed and squirmed beneath my body.  Fingers leaving her soft and supple skin to splay themselves wide on the sheets, I propped myself up.  From this angle, I could leverage my height and weight to really drive home the stiff rubber rod.  With my tiny titties jiggling and hanging beneath me, Taylor darted up with her pretty pink lips.  They latched onto one of my own hard nipples, sucking with some force and sending powerful pulsating tingles down my spine.  Her smooth legs slid over mine, inching upwards until they interlocked around my waist and toned buttocks.

“Karlie, this feels amazing!  It’s like-It’s like you’re really fucking me.”  She moaned loudly.  “Even better then when we use toys on each other!”

“It feels like that for me too, TayTay.  Like I’m fucking you with my long thick dick.”

While I could only imagine what it felt like to have a dick hanging between my legs, the base of the strapon was position directly on my clit.  Every thrust into her pushed down against the hard nub sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through me.  And it wasn’t like I couldn’t feel the heat emanating from her cunt.  Or smell the permeating scent of sex filling the room.  Or hear the sounds of her wet twat sloshing as I filled her over and over again. 

“Can I…can I ride you?”  Taylor asked sheepishly from below, even as she squirmed with pleasure from each and every thrust.

Nodding eagerly, I did so relish the idea of her above me, radiant in expression of pure carnal bliss.  Pulling out of her, I laid down flat on my back with the fake cock standing tall, unwavering in its hardness.  Straddling me, Taylor looked down in-between the blonde strands obscuring her eyes.  With a sly smile, she grabbed the rubber rod and rubbed it against her wet lips, before fully sinking down upon it. 

“Mhmmmm…” She let out a long satisfying groan. 

Taking a moment to savor it with eyes closed, she slowly began to work her hips.  Back and forth and all around, gyrating on the dildo as my hands drifted to her hips and latched on.  Lightly pulling her downwards, it gave just that slight extra inch of penetration.  Her hands closed over mine, holding them there as I guided her up and down on me.  They lingered there for a long time as she rode, but eventually slid upwards.  Trailing along her toned and slim body, they paused to cup her breasts and tweak her own hard nipples.  Continuing upwards along her collarbone and across her neck, I could already see a hickie forming from our earlier makeout session.  Drifting further, they slid along the curve of her chin over her cheekbones and up into her hair, tangling her fingers in the blonde mane before lifting it high and letting it fall all around her.  All the while, her hips never stayed still.   

“Taylor, you’re so beautiful.”  I whispered in awe. 

Opening her crystalline azure pools and smiling, she looked down and said, “So are you Karlie.”

Leaning down, she kissed me once more.  Long.  Deep.  Tender.  As we kissed, my knees bent until my feet were flat on the bed.  Surging upwards, I lent real power to what previously had been only been the gentlest of thrusts.  Taylor broke our kiss, crying out in surprise at the sudden and renewed vigor of penetration.

“Karlie!  Fuck!”  She yelled, her hands searching for a place to hold and gripping the top of the headboard.

Her head hung limply only a few inches above my own, her breathing labored and body trembling.  Encouraged by the pleasure signals, I power bottomed up into her.  With facial features becoming more and more scrunched up, I could only tear my eyes away to watch her breasts bounce or watch my fake cock slide all the way in and out of her.  The dildo was curved upwards ever-so-slightly as to provide maximum stimulation to the g-spot and I knew without a doubt I was hitting it every time. 

“Mhmm.  Karlie!”  Taylor groaned.  “God.  You’re…you’re…”

“What TayTay?  Tell me.”  I said, a hard edge to my voice.

“Ugh!  You’re gonna make me cum!  Again!”  Taylor cried out, her voice high-pitched and breathless.

As I thrusted up and held it deep, my toned ass lifted fully off the bed, her body shook.  Legs twitched and spasmed.  Toes curled.  Breasts bounced and quivered.  A shriek of pleasure cut loudly through the bedroom air, eventually lowering until it was the dullest of groans.  Letting her bask in afterglow of the orgasm, only when I was sure she was totally and uttered finished did I pull myself out of her.  To the left she slid off of me, laying in a satisfied quivering heap.  Closing my eyes, myself and relishing the feeling of making Taylor Swift cum, I felt a tugging at my hips and opened my eyes to find her fingers clumsily attempting to unbuckle one of the straps.

“What are you doing TayTay?”  I asked playfully, the mirth back in my voice. 

“Your turn.  I’m gonna make ya cum.”  She replied, practically stumbling over words, but with a dogged determinedness.

“Are you sure you can handle all of this?”  I asked, wrapping my hand around the rubber cock, still slick and glistening with her cunt cream. 

“Maybe we can try later, but right now I want to taste you.  I need to taste you.”  She replied in a deadly serious tone. 

Undoing the buckle on the other side, the toy fell away.  Picking it up, Taylor placed it on the nightstand.  Before she could move, I straddled her chest.  Looking down, I was now the one towering tall above her.  Without words, she nodded slowly, sliding down the bed until her head wasn’t even touching the pillows, my pussy was directly over her face.  And more importantly her plump pink lips and her nimbly dexterous tongue.  Positively burning with desire, I sank downwards, a knee on either side of her head.  Gripping the top of the headboard, much like she had, she began eating me out.

“That’s it, TayTay.”  I muttered, her tongue pressing against my clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue before diving deep into the sea of salty sweet velvety goodness. 

It wouldn’t take long.  I was already primed and ready and Taylor’s skills quickly brought me to the very edge.  With my chin on my collarbone, our eyes locked.  Hers seemed to alight with blue fire, the same desire burning in mine.  On their own accord, my hips moved, grinding my sopping wet slit against her pretty face.  Tongue moving with blinding speed, rolling over itself, flicking against me in rapidly succession.  It was building.  That intense pressure at my very core.  Growing and growing, it needed release.  Now. 

“TayTay!”  I cried out.

A violent jolt made my entire body arch, tensed like a coiled spring and releasing with explosive force.  Shaking all over from head to toe, I left behind a wash of arousal on Taylor’s pink lips and chin.  Laying down next to her, we snuggled up, holding each other close.  We lay there, simply staring at each other, our fingers tracing in lazy spirals on flawless and exposed skin.  Taylor opened her mouth to speak, then closed it.  Then with a bit more determination, she opened it again and whispered so that I could just barely hear it.

“You know…I’d risk it all for us.  For you.”  She said, staring very intently at me in the semi-darkness. 

“What do you mean?”  I asked, snuggling even closer to her. 

“I mean, my career, my image, my reputation.  All to tell the world about us.  To come out and face it together, you and me, side-by-side.  As a couple.”

With a Cheshire cat smile, I leaned in to kiss her.  A gentle pressing of lips.  When it broke, I stroked her pretty blonde hair. 

“Hush now TayTay.  Maybe someday.  But for now, things are good as they are.  I’m not sure the world is ready for a power couple like us.”  I said, with a small chuckle.  “You know, that’s just about the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard from a lover.”

“Well…I do love you.”  Taylor said, then rather quickly.  “I love you.”

I paused.  That was the first time either of us had said the L-word.  The silence seemed to stretch endlessly as she waited for my response.

“You know that I love you too TayTay.”  I said, and darted in a for a quick kiss before she could say anything.

Even so, I could see the relief etched on her face.  And as we kissed, tucked away, safely hidden beneath her sheets, I pushed down the lie.  The lie that I did love her, at least in the same way she loved me.  The lie that I would ever even consider going public.  There was too simply too much at stake.  Too much to risk losing.  For me, at least.  But instead of me saying any of that and ruining this nice moment, I kissed her deeply.  For now, we could just have our fun.  Harmless fun and nobody would get hurt.  Taylor would see one day that I was right in my thinking.  After all, she had even more at stake than I did.  More to lose.  How could she ever seriously consider going public with us?  At least, that was what I told myself.  It made the lie easier to swallow. 

Wiping the tears from her eyes with a tissue, Karlie took a deep a breath, trying to regain control of herself.  Lowering the divide, she opened her mouth to ask the driver to take her home, but then paused. 

“Yes, Ms. Kloss.  Where would you like to go?”

Instead of heading home, and facing an empty house or her husband even, if he was back from his business trip, she considered another option.  Her hand drifted to her phone.  Scrolling through, she passed numerous numbers of various booty calls.  Damn these pregnancy hormones were insane, the sadness she felt quickly being consumed by one overpowering urge.  Horniness.  With her other hand resting on her swollen belly, a feeling of guilt twisted inside of her.  Anyone of these guys in her phone could be the father.  She’d kept hooking up with them on the regular, even once she and her husband had started trying.  In fact, she’d only managed to make it less than a month without infidelity.  Even in a pandemic.  Once, in a fit of madness and pure risk, she’d invited all of them over at once.  They’d run a train on her fertile and unprotected pussy all night, each one leaving behind a bigger and creamier load than the last.  To this day, she still didn’t know exactly why she’d done it.  Right now, she didn’t care.

Quickly typing out message to the lucky one at the top one on this list, it was followed by an almost immediate response.  Placing the phone down, Karlie gave a guilty smile and gave the driver the address.  As he pulled out of the driveway, she was so horny, so eager for a distraction that she might fuck him too.  It wouldn’t have been the first time.  Nor would it be the last.  For the moment, she settled back in her seat, Taylor was already the furthest thing from her mind as she headed somewhere that was definitely not her home. 

The End of Chapter Thirty-Six
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:13:09 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, Dexter07, Tayniel

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2021, 07:40:20 PM »
Another chapter of bittersweet lost love as nuptuals approach. Of course the hot girl on girl action is the spoon full of sugar for the medicine.

Though by the end it seems Karlie has found a bit of a remedy for the blues. I'm betting temporary.

Excellent work as always. The standard for Taylor stories.

Tayniel

« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2021, 05:45:25 PM »
Great combination of hot FF sex and the memories of a long gone, secret romance. Beyond sexy action, Swifties will appreciate your well-thought storytelling around it. I wonder if Taylor ever tried it out on her..

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 37 Posted 3/20]
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2021, 04:06:07 PM »

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Shake It Off
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: Solo, Masturbation, Toys

“Uhhh!” Taylor yelled in frustration as she slammed her laptop shut with undo force.

Cole, who happened to be walking by her office, poked his head in and asked, “How’s my record breaking three-time Grammy Album of Year winner doing?  Frustrated by another tour meeting?”

“More like lack of tour meeting.  It’s so frustrating.  I want to get back out there so bad, but I need everyone to be safe.  Band.  Dancers.  Crew.  Stadium staff.  And of course, the fans.”

Rubbing both temples with her hands, the ring on her finger caught the daylight, dazzling brightly for the briefest of moments before fading as she lowered her hands.  Leaning against the doorframe, he found himself struck by her beauty, still so amazed even after all this time and even so casually dressed as she was.

“It’s not like they aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know.  2022 seems like the earliest right now.  Then of course, it’s all on me to figure out how the hell to work folklovermore into one complete show that isn’t twelve hours long.”

Walking into the room, he leaned over and hugged her, planting a kiss on the top of her blonde head.  From her seated position, she reached her arms up to squeeze him affectionately. 

“You’ll figure it out.  You always do.  And, honestly, I don’t think your fans would mind a twelve-hour show.  In the meantime, I’ll selfishly relish all the time we get to spend together while you aren’t out on stage killing it every night.”

A look of concern crossed her features as her head titled upwards and she look at him.  “Oh, I didn’t mean it like that.  I know touring is tough on our relationship.  On any relationship really.”

“Relax Swift.  What kind of fiancée would I be if I guilted you over the thing you loved the most in world?  You up there performing your songs, that YOU own…it makes me happy in a way that’s hard to describe.  And I know for a damn fact that it makes you happy like nothing else in the world.” 

She gave him a deep and appreciative smile, followed by a swift kiss from her glossy pink lips. 

“Still, it’s tough.  I think we can both admit that.”  He nodded, and justifiably so.  “Remember finishing up the reputation stadium tour?  After we had just started dating?  Those video chats barely took the edge off.”

“True.  Very true.  With a full-fledged folklovermore tour, I might need to breakout PussTay again.”

“Puss…Tay?”  She asked, absent mindedly fiddling with her engagement ring.

“Come on now, you’re telling me you don’t remember PussTay?  Think about a little “presents” you gave me to make the lack of physical intimacy easier?”

It took a minute, but then comprehension dawned in her eyes and she let out such a powerful laugh it turned into a snort.  Nearly falling out of her chair, she grabbed the desk for support as she laughed and laughed.

“Oh my God.  PussTay.  I can’t believe I really name it that.  How could I have forgotten?!?”

Cole didn’t know, because he certainly hadn’t. 

Sitting back on the California King sized bed, I propped up the pillows behind so I could be comfortably seated in a semi-upright position.  Tilting the computer screen, my nerves were alight, tingling with excitement at the prospect of our upcoming video chat.  Two months or so had passed since Taylor and I had formally begun our relationship.  For the first time in our life, we were having a true and honest go at us.  And for that, I counted myself truly fortunate.  Unfortunately, she still had a record-breaking tour to complete and that meant being on the road.  No time to stop.  No time to rest.  No time to fuck.  Still, we were making up for it with these video chats just about every night.  And every couple of days, they would turn from simple talk to something of…a more sexual nature.

With a little bit of encouragement, I would masturbate.  Or she would masturbate.  We would masturbate to each other masturbating.  Basically, frantic and frenzied masturbation from all parties involved.  It was no substitute for the real thing, the physical intimacy of touching one another, but it helped take the edge off of being apart. 

Today seemed to be a special occasion because there was an unopened present on the bed, positioned next to my computer.  It had arrived earlier in the day from Taylor herself and was addressed to me along with explicit instructions not to open until she said so on our video chat later that night.  I was curious and intimately familiar with Taylor’s love of surprises and gift-giving, so my interest was piqued to say the very least. 

“Hey Swift.”  I said with an enormous grin as her gorgeous faced lit up my screen. 

Wearing nothing but fluffy bathrobe, her wet golden hair hung loosely past her shoulders.  It looked as though she may have just gotten out of the shower.  The hem of her terrycloth robe hardly covered her ample buttocks, her long legs bare and gleaming in the fluorescent light of her hotel suite.

“Cole!”  She squealed with bubbly glee.

“First things first.  Tell me about the show.  You knock ‘em dead?  What am I saying?  Of course you did.”

“I think so.  Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves at the very least.”  I chuckled at her humble reply.  “We can talk about that later though.  Right now, I want those pants off and a peek at the goods.”

“Right down to business?”  I asked, raising an eyebrow.  “Couldn’t even buy me dinner first.”

“I’ll buy you dinner later.  It’s so hard being away from you.  I’m horny as fuck.  Like all the time.” 

“I know what you mean.  All too well.”  I said, even this simple conversation, the slightest suggestion of things to come was enough to stir something to life within my shorts.

“Pull it out, for me.  Let’s see it.” 

“Nah uh.”  I said, waggling a solitary finger in her direction.  “I’ll need a little bit more from you first.”

Now it was her turn to raise an eyebrow.  Leaning forward, she placed an arm beneath both breasts, uplifting them as though under the effects of a push-up bra.  Simultaneously, she loosened her robe ever-so-slightly, just enough so it slid down to the very edge of her shoulders.  With a healthy amount of cleavage on display, and blue eyes positively screaming “FUCK ME”, it was more than enough for me to be pitching a veritable tent.  Squeezing the hardon through the soft fabric, it stiffened ever further beneath my touch.  Lifting my ass up just enough to slide my shorts and boxers off, I wriggled them downwards.  The mushroom head got caught on the waistband as I pulled.  The shorts hit my knees and my cock came loose.  It flew backwards, the crown hitting just around my bellybutton.  The resounding *SMACK* echoed around the room and sent a visible shiver coursing through Taylor’s lithe and supple body.  Wrapping my fingers around it and giving a few solid strokes, I readjusted the laptop.  With a watchful gaze, I spied Taylor’s reaction to the sight of manhood filling up the screen.  Her brilliant white front teeth sunk into her full lower lip, the pink of it gleaming with a sheen of gloss.  Those baby blues of hers grew wide, like two perfect rounded saucers.  An audible *GULP* sounded from her as well.     

“There he is.”  She whispered, her tone quiet and husky.  “All of him.  Goddamn, I need that dick so bad.”

Seemingly of its own violation, her right hand drifted offscreen.  Down her body to underneath the bathrobe where she was undoubtedly going commando.  Squeezing tighter around the shaft, I began to stroke, long and slow like.  Her eyes followed the motion of my hand, up and down.  Up and down.  Playing with herself as well, I could see the small circular motion of her right shoulder rolling around, over and over again.  Neither of us said anything for a long minute or two.  Instead, heavy labored breathing filled the speakers.  Squeezing the head, a bead of precum oozed forth and began to trickle down the swollen crown.  That seemed to snap Taylor back to reality.   

“Before you get too excited there, Jerky McGee.  Do you have my present?  Like I asked?”

“You bet I do.”  I said, letting go of myself for the moment to reach over and drag the ornate gift bag over into view. 

“Ok!  Open it now!”  Taylor said, unable to conceal her genuine glee. 

Tearing through the tissue paper inside, I peered in to find a large glossy white rectangular box.  Draped over the top of it was a black lace thong.  Picking up the panties, I held them up with a quizzical look.

“Is this…the present?  Are you going to ask for me to put them on or something?” 

“No, silly.  Well…now that you mention it.”  She shook her head, then grinned with good-humored mirth and slyly winked.  “Not this time.  They’re mine!  Fresh.  Freshly used, that is.  They’re for you to smell.  To sniff.”  Still frozen, she nodded indicating for me to continue.  “Go on…”
Doing as she asked, I bunched them up in one hand and brought them to nose.  With an exaggerated motion, I breathed in deeply.  My nasal passages were flooded with the smell of her.  Her essence.  Her arousal.  It was powerful.  Pungent.  Musky.  Even being days old.  And it was most definitely Taylor.  Every woman smelled different, but this scent was all too familiar.  Clutching the delicate fabric to my face, I let the smell wash over me and found myself harder than before, twitching with excitement in spite of the fact that I wasn’t touching myself.  As more precum flowed forth, one hand strayed to find my dick once more and begin jerking.  Taylor was having none of it. 

“Nah uh.  No stroking yet.  The panties were actually just an afterthought.  Open up the box for your real present.” 
Letting the underwear fall onto my chest, the soft silk tickled my pecs as I reached for the box inside the bag.  Pulling it out and making sure it was visible, I opened it up slowly.  Inside was hard plastic cylindrical tube colored with a swirl of silver.  Pulling it free, I stared down a pair of rubber lips on the other end.  Rubber lady lips, that was.  Pink, fleshy looking labia.  It was unmistakable.  A fleshlight.  Holding it up, Taylor clapped with excitement and peered more closely at it.   

“It’s so big!  Perfect for my big guy.  Now tell me, do you recognize it?  Does it look familiar at all?”  She asked, as though testing me.  “Really take a good hard look.”

“It’s a fleshlight, Swift.  I mean, that’s pretty obvious.”

“I know that.  I mean do you recognize the vagina.”

Rotating it for inspection, I twisted and turned it every which way.  There was no brand label, engraving or any indication of what she was hinting at.

“Should I recognize this vagina?” 

Taylor threw her head back laughing.  “I should hope so!  It’s mine after all!”

“It’s…yours!?!”  I said, flabbergasted and nearly dropping it in shock. 

“That’s right!  When I was doing the LA shows, I stopped at a certain exclusive celebrity-centric sex shop.  I’d heard from a friend about this service they do.  So, I had them take a mold.  Of me.  Down there.”  She pointed downwards.  “And in only a couple of days, you now have your very own personal PussTay!”

“Wow…Swift…that’s unbelievable.  Like, seriously unbelievable.  Have you trademarked it yet?”  I said, unable to keep from laughing myself. 

“Not yet.  You are my guinea pig.”  She winked again.  “Go on!  Try it out!  If my man can’t fill up my pussy while I’m away, then this the next best thing.”  She paused.  “Ok, maybe not the next best thing, but if it’s no good then maybe I’ll just send Selena over and you can fuck her as a stand-in for me while we do these little chats.”

“Is that an option?”  I asked jokingly, but Taylor shrugged it off with a noncommittal gesture that made me think it wasn’t entirely out of the realm of possibility.

“There should be some lube in there as well, handpicked by yours truly since I’m not there to made you nice and slick with this.”  She waggled her tongue at me.  “Now, enough talk.  I want to watch you fill up my pussy with that huge fucking hard cock of yours.”

There was indeed lube in the box as well.  Squirting a healthy amount onto both my stiff dick and into the sextoy itself, I made sure everything was wet and slippery.  Holding the plastic end of the fleshlight tightly, I placed the rubbery pussy against the bellend.  With a quick glance, to make sure Taylor could see everything, I slid it downwards.  A loud squelch and puff of air sounded as it sank with surprising ease and filled up the entirety of the toy in one fell swoop.  The smallest of moans escaped my lips.  Rotating it around, I felt a myriad of sensations assaulting me from all sides.  All things considered, it felt pretty good.  Ok, really good.  It wasn’t hot like a real pussy, but the feeling was otherwise quite accurate.  Bringing it back up to the top, then back down again, I quickly settled into a steady rhythm.   

“How’s PussTay feel?”  Taylor asked, practically salivating as she watched with unabashed hunger as I fed the fleshlight over and over again.     

“Awesome.”  I said with gritted teeth.  “So good.”

“Careful, now.  I might start to get jealous.  It is better than my pussy?”  She asked in an airy, innocent tone.

For the briefest of moments, she leaned back and spread her legs wide, giving me just a glimpse of her bubblegum pink twat and a couple of her fingers currently playing with it.  It was bare and smooth, as she always kept it while on tour.  Then she closed them and leaned forward once more.

“Not a chance Swift.”

Smiling and nodding at the correct answer, she said, “Grab those panties again.”  It was a command, not a suggestion and it was followed without question.  “Bring them up to your nose again.  Inhale deep.  Breathe me all in as you fuck my pussy.”

The visceral primal smell of her flooded my olfactory senses, stimulating in a totally nonphysical way that had me twitching with pleasure ballsdeep inside of the fake pussy.  On the screen, Taylor had one hand mimicking jerking off a dick.

“Match my pace.  Watch me.”  She commanded, once more. 

Unable to take my eyes off of her, my hand matched hers as it moved up and down.  The only sounds floating around were wet squelches, great puffs of air and groans as I slid the toy along every throbbing inch.  Before long, she had my toes curling, legs shaking and squirming on top of the sheets.   

“That’s it.  Jerk it off for me.  Jerk it off.”  She snarled with a curled lip before humming a melody under her breath.  “Jerk it off, jerk it off, ahaha, jerk it off!”  The speed and tempo increased.  “Jerk it off, jerk it off, ahaha, jerk it off!” 

It had morphed into Shake It Off.  Well, a lewd version of it.  Keeping pace with her, she only sank more and more into the chorus, losing herself so much that eventually I stopped.  Holding in a mixture of befuddlement and mirth, I watched her as she closed her eyes and sang even louder with her hand still pantomiming jerking someone off.  Her body twisted and moved, the fluffy fabric of the robe barely clinging to her flawless alabaster skin, threatening to expose her bouncing tits as she worked it.   

“Jerk it off, jerk it off, ahaha, jerk it off!”

Opening those beautiful blue eyes, she found me staring at her with bemused adoration.  Quickly, she looked downwards, embarrassed as a red flush crept into her cheeks. 

“Sorry.  Habit.  God only knows how many times I’ve sang that song.”  She paused, before snapping at me.  “Hey!  I didn’t tell you to stop!  Keep going!  I want to see a pussy get fucked!  Go on!”

Immediately, I jolted back into motion using the toy with renewed vigor.  Her hand was speeding away now, up and down, up and down.  It was a frantic frenzied pace designed for one thing.  Her other hand was playing with herself.  And just as fast too, by the looks of things.  Her shoulder rolled around in its socket like waves crashing on a beach as she strummed her clit and fingerfucked herself.  Faster and faster, I kept going.  She kept going.  I was playing off of Taylor.  She was playing off of me.  We were playing off of each other.  The pleasure was beginning to reach its boiling point.  Taylor was a fountain of encouragement, spewing forth breathy utterances of filth that flew forth from her lips with the greatest of ease.  It was too much.   

“Swift.  I’m gonna…hnghh.  Gonna cum!”  I blurted out.

“Not yet.”  She moaned.  “I’m close.  Really close.  Just a bit more.  I want us to cum at the same time.  Like if we were there together.”  Slowing down in an effort to hold off, Taylor shook her head and barked, “No!  Don’t slow down!  Keep fucking that pussy of mine!”

Sucking in my breath and matching my former speed, I was white-knuckling the fleshlight as I squirmed with frantic, jerking motions.  Doing my best to hold back, Taylor desperately nodded her approval. 

“Watch this dick Swift.  Watch it fuck this pussy and imagine it’s your pussy getting fucked.  Good and hard, like this one is.”  I said, balancing dangerously on the edge.

With a moan of approval at my words, her arm was pumping like crazy, just like mine.  Her mouth began to open, forming a perfect pink pouty circle.  A low whine sounded through the speakers, growing louder by the passing second.

“Uggghhh!  Fuck!  I’m cumming!  Cum with me!  Fill my fucking pussy up with your hot sticky cum!”

Given the green light I released almost instantly as the rubber lips sank down to my groin, swallowing up all of me.  Matching her moan of pleasure with one of my own, I began to unload inside the fake pussy.  Hot, thick spurts of salty man goo rocketed outwards and upwards.  A few more pumps ensured that I milked every last ounce of cum from my balls.  All for Taylor, of course.  When her open mouth turned into a smile and her stiffened body relaxed, she leaned back on her couch.  Looking at me with satisfied eyes, a deep sigh of contentment washed over her.  The feeling was mutual.

“Let me see all that yummy cum drip out of my pussy.  Please Cole.”  She asked in a honeyed tone as she batted her eyelashes.

As if I needed convincing.  Up came the fleshlight with a loud wet *SLURP* followed by my equally wet cock flopping sideways onto my thigh.  Holding it up high, the cum had nowhere to go but down.  It fell in great sticky clumps, slopping out of the toy, one after another onto my exposed groin.  Those blue eyes followed the thick splooge it descended.

“That looks delicious.  If I was there right, I would swallow all that spunk.  Lick it of you until there was nothing left.  Swirl it around my mouth.  Feel it slide over my tongue as I gargled with it before swallowing it all down.”

She said all this with exaggerated mouth motions that caused me more than the slightest of twitches of my spent cock upon my thigh.  It didn’t go unnoticed by her. 

“You’d do all that and more.”  I said, the melancholy taking over.  “And you’re not the only one.  I miss the taste of you.  Of your lips…and other things as well.”

Sighing sadly, she looked right into my eyes and said, “I miss you so bad.”

“I miss you too Swift, but we will be together soon.  The tour is almost over and I’m flying out for the last couple of shows.”  I struggled to suppress a yawn as the feeling of cooling cum congeal on my bare skin.

“And I can’t wait.  I’ve got another special surprise planned for when you do come out here on the road with me.”  There was a slight pause.  “You’re tired.  The time difference doesn’t help these calls.  Go clean yourself up, get some sleep and enjoy PussTay whenever you miss the feel of these lips.” 

Leaning back, she flashed her pussy at me once more.  Even though it was only for the briefest of seconds, I could see the wet arousal of her orgasm coating her inner thighs.  It made me twitch again, but the desire to sleep was overpowering.   

“I can stay up.”  I said, struggling in the post-nut haze.  “I want to talk, just about whatever even.”

Taylor yawned herself.  “Truth is, I’m pretty beat also.  Talk tomorrow?  Actually talk?”

Nodding with resignation, I said, “Love you Swift.”

“Love you too.”

With that we signed off.  Grabbing a tissue to at least try and mop up some of the mess, on me, I moved to push the fleshlight box out of the way.  Something fell out of it.  It was a business card.  With mild curiosity I picked it up and noted they advertised for both men’s and women’s sextoys.  Custom molds included for both.  A sly grin overtook my sleepy features, an idea percolating in my foggy brain.  I’d be out in LA for business next week.  I might have to pay this place a visit, and hopefully be able to give Taylor a toy of her own to play with on these little chats.  Not that she didn’t have a dozen or so sextoys available with the snap of her fingers, but this one would be unique.  One of a kind.  With that, I got up with a groan to properly clean up and then head to bed.   

“It wasn’t just PussTay!  You gave me a dildo too!  I’d totally forgotten about your cock!”  Cole raised an eyebrow in her direction, a grin touching his lips.  She rolled her eyes.  “Not like that.  You know what I mean.  Where did I put that?  Is it even this house?  I want to find it.  No.  Need to find it.”

Standing up and rubbing her chin, she started looking around the office, as though it would magically manifest itself. 

“You’d forgotten about it?  You wound me Ms. Swift.  In fact, the engagement is off!”

“Oh, really?”  She said, leaning in close to me and parting her plump pink lips in a deadly serious whisper.  “Then tell me, where is that fleshlight now?”

“Errr…” He muttered as he tried to recall exactly where he’d placed it.  He couldn’t quite remember.

“Exactly.”  She said nodding victoriously.  “Plus, who needs a toy when I’ve got the real thing right here?”  In a blatantly aggressively sexual move, she groped the front of his pants squeezing the shaft and cupping the balls.  “Still, I’ll tell you what though.  I could stand to get a two-for-one special tonight.  If you help me find your twin.”  She squeezed harder. 

There was a prolonged pause.  Then Cole, hurriedly said, “I’ll help you look for it!”

Laughing, Taylor released him as they split up to scour the house for a very specific dildo.  Heading to the bedroom first, Taylor figured even if she couldn’t find it, she could find something for them to have some fun tonight with.

The End of Chapter Thirty-Seven
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:13:43 PM by Slyguy »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA