Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dalliance With Daisy (Daisy Ridley)  (Read 13158 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Dalliance With Daisy (Daisy Ridley)
« on: September 24, 2018, 07:53:45 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It is not real. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Dalliance With Daisy
Starring: Daisy Ridley
Codes: MF, Drunk, Oral, Cheat

I sat down at my desk, gingerly sipping my cup of coffee.  It was early in the morning and I sat down to try and get through some of the mountain of emails that always seemed to accumulate, no matter how many I answered.  I sat there as my coworkers filed in and sat at their own desks.  I was usually one of the first in the office.  I loved my job.  I worked in the marketing department for Lucasfilm and that meant I often had early access to everything Star Wars.  It was a dream come true for a both my love of marketing and the child in me.  First in the morning, as always, is to whittle down the never-ending parade of emails clogging up my inbox.  When I finally got down to the last dregs, I noticed one with the tagline explaining that the results of the office raffle were in.  I clicked it opened and my eyes traveled down the list of names.  I stopped at my own name.  Anthony Bloom.  I sat back in my chair as the realization of my situation washed over me.  I was going to the Star Wars: Last Jedi wrap party.

The party required formal wear, but all who attended were encouraged to add a Star Wars twist to their attire.  Originally I had collected and assembled a tasteful but elaborate Kylo Ren theme.  However, the airline had other plans.  When I arrived in London, I was informed that my luggage was missing.  The next day was a panic to rent a tuxedo and find something to give me a twist.  As the event was only in a few hours, I was in a bit of panic.  Eventually I ventured out to the nearest toy store and picked up a cheap replacement.  It was one of those flimsy plastic masks, usually reserved for children on Halloween.  At least it was Kylo Ren.  It would have to do on short notice.  Back in my hotel room, I put on the tux and peeled off the stickers on the mask.  I looked at myself in the mirror.  My eyes were just barely visible through the plastic slits of the mask.  I was good to go.  The winners from the various departments were all staying in the same hotel and we gathered nervously in the lobby, waiting for our ride.  We chatted with one another jovially, all of us excited for this party.  In total there were about a dozen of us.  Some were in the marketing department like myself, others were visual effects people and even one accountant.  A fancy limousine pulled up in front of the hotel and the driver waved us in.  As it was a private event, there was no press or red carpet, but it was glamorous nonetheless. 

The large ballroom was magnificent, elegantly decked out with a few Star Wars odds and ends tucked here and there.  I spotted all the major stars of the movie, each with their own entourage.  Daisy Ridley drew my eye as she entered.  She was beautifully garbed in a stylish grey dress with large billowy sleeves, like the robes of a Jedi.  After a few words by higher-ups, the party began in earnest.  I danced, drank and chatted up a few girls.  Before long the night was drawing to a close.  I stuck around as the others exited the ballroom, grabbing one last drink before I headed back to the hotel.  I was finishing up that last drink when I felt someone come up behind me.  Before I could turn around, the person had wrapped their arms around me, pulling me close.  The beautifully manicured fingernails told me it was likely a woman.  She put their head close to mine and my nostrils were engulfed with the lovely flowery scent of her perfume.  The mystery woman whispered huskily into my ear. 

“Hey there handsome.  I’ve been looking all over for you.” 

Whoever she was, she had the loveliest posh British accent.  Her slurred words indicated to me that she had probably had a few too many drinks that night.  I couldn’t blame her; it had been an open bar after all.  I myself was past my usual limit.  I was just about to inform her that she must have me mistaken for someone else when her hand moved to the front of my tuxedo pants, located my cock and gripped it tightly. 

She slowly slid the mask back over my face and whispered into my ear, “I’m so randy that I could suck you off right here in this ballroom.”

I turned my head, looking around the large room.  The mask obscured most of my peripheral vision.  From what I could see, the ballroom was mostly empty.  Only the staff was left, and they were focused on cleaning up.  A few guests mingled near the exit, but they were on the other side of the room. 

“Follow me babe.”  She whispered with her hand still firmly grasped around the front of my trousers. 

She led me over to one of many wheeled bar carts that had served us through the evening.  It had been pushed in the corner, away from everything else.  As the woman moved in front of me, leading the way, I realized whom it was that had her hands all over me.  It was Daisy Ridley, the star of Star Wars.   

“Oh shit.”  I said audibly, although my voice was still muffled through the mask.

“That’s right babe.”  She said, stumbling slightly as we came to stop behind the cart. 

Even though it was in a corner of the room and far from the others, there was still a chance someone might see whatever was about to happen.  The very idea of that caused my cock to twitch and grow, straining against the tight fabric of my rented tuxedo pants.

“Daisy…” I began to say, trying to let her know that she had clearly made a mistake and I was not whoever she thought I was.

“Shhhhh…” She said, putting a slender finger to her red lips

She giggled drunkenly as she dropped to her knees and said, “Leave the mask on.” 

With surprising speed and dexterity she unhooked my pants and pulled down the zipper.  My underwear peaked out, pushed outwards by my erect cock struggling to break free.  With another swift motion she pulled down the waistband of my underwear.  It caught on the head of my cock as she pulled.  She pulled down further until my cock sprang free and smacked her right in the face. 

“Oops.”  She said as she jerked back in surprise and started giggling.  Then she looked at my cock, which she sat almost perfectly eye level with.  Her eyes flicked back up towards me, a quizzical look on her face.  “Gosh, I know it’s been a while since we’ve seen each other, but did you’re cock get bigger?” 

I shrugged nonchalantly, not wanting to give away my identity.  She smiled wide, revealing those beautiful pearly white teeth.  She spit onto my hard cock to provide some lubricant and gave it a few strokes to make sure it was nice and wet, before reaching for the base of my shaft and beginning to stroke.  Her red lips wrapped around my swollen bell-end sucking down the preccum leaking from the tip.  Her tongue wrapped itself over the tip of my engorged cock causing me to groan audibly.  I placed one hand on the bar cart to steady myself as my knees buckled from the oral pleasure.  I stared down at her through the slits in my mask, watching more and more of my shaft disappear into her mouth with each bob of her head.  Her hand still firmly grasped the base of my shaft, stroking the part of me that her lips weren’t sliding up and down.  A waiter walked by us, focused on bussing dirty glasses.  I turned my head, but he didn’t give us a second-glance.  My heart pounded and I shivered with the excitement of the situation.  Daisy came up for air, pulling my cock out of her mouth and running her tongue alongside the veiny underbelly, licking as she would with a popsicle.  Her other hand moved to fondle my scrotum, gently squeezing with her fingers, my balls resting in her palm.

“Mhmm, nice heavy bollocks full of spunk for me.”  She said, looking up at me, before returning her lips to the tip of my cock.  This time she pressed her lips tightly together and moved down my shaft slowly, leaving a light smear of lipstick down the shaft as she went.  I savored every inch she managed to cram into her mouth.  I felt myself bump into the back of her throat.  She hadn’t managed to get the whole length into her mouth, but I gave her credit for trying.  She pulled back, coughing slightly. 

“My gosh.  You’re definitely bigger.  How is that possible?”  She asked, looking back up at me with inquisitive brown eyes.  “I’ve definitely fit the whole thing my mouth before.”

I shrugged again, not wanting to give away my identity. 

“I suppose I’ll just have to try harder.”  She said and wrapped her mouth back around my cock. 

She began to slide up and down the shaft, her smeared lips tight, forming a wet hole.  Her hand remained at the base, gripping me tightly and making a circular twisting motion eased with the lubrication from her spittle.  Her other hand continued juggling my balls.  I felt my phone buzz in my jacket pocket and suddenly it occurred to me that I might want to document this.  I paused briefly, my conscience plaguing me.  It didn’t plague me for long; I mean I hadn’t stopped her from blowing me.  I figured I would want a record of so I knew I hadn’t dreamed the whole thing.  I wouldn’t put it up on the Internet or anything; it would just be for me.  Her eyes were closed as she continued to work over my cock.  I fished my phone out of my jacket pocket and pulled up the camera.  I watched through the screen as her head bobbed up and down and snapped a quick picture.  However, I forgotten to turn the sound off and the signature click of the camera caused her to pause.  She looked up at me and for a heart stopping moment I thought I was busted.

“Babe.  You know the rules, no photos.  I can’t risk it.”  She said, waggling a naughty finger at me. 

“Sorry.  Got caught up in the moment.”  I grunted, hoping the mask was enough to obscure my voice. 

“I understand.  Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you right now.”  She said slyly and renewed her sucking with increased enthusiasm, even letting out a low moan. 

She took my hand and placed it on top of her head.  Her eyes were opened wide, edging me on.  I placed my other hand on her head as well and gripped her ornately styled brown hair.  Her eyes told me to continue, her mouth still full of my cock.  Gripping her head tightly, I began to move my hips slowly in and out of her mouth.  One hand pressed on my navel to steady herself, the other still held my balls.  I proceeded to fuck her mouth.  I started off slow as I didn’t know what she was used to.  Her eyes stayed locked on mine as I watched my dick disappear into and reappear from her mouth.  I gradually increased my speed, moving my hips back and forth as I plunged a little deeper with every thrust.  Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes as saliva dripped out of her mouth down her chin onto the floor.  I continued thrusting my hips, losing myself entirely until finally I went too far and she gagged as I slammed into the back of her throat.  She brought her hand down to my shaft and pulled her mouth off, coughing and choking. 

“Sorry.”  I said quickly. 

She looked up at me and smiled, mascara slightly smudged and chin wet with spittle.  “Don’t worry babe.  I know how much you like that.” 

She gave my cock a few quick strokes and must have felt I was close because she said, with her lips tickling my cock, “Oh my, somebody is so hard.  Are you just about ready to cum?”

I managed to groan in response and nodded my head stupidly.

“Please give me all that tasty spunk.”  She said, batting her eyelashes and pouting slightly. 

Then she resumed sucking, eyes fixed on me.  I still kept one hand on her head, but allowed her to control the speed.  It only took a few more moments before I was ready to blow.  She kept sucking and I felt my balls tighten in her hand as my fingers dug into her head and I unloaded into her mouth.  The first jets of cum hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly, brown eyes wide and bulging.  She readjusted a bit, mouth opening as I pumped out several more ropes of thick sticky cum.  She wrapped her smeared lips tightly around my shaft and sucked as I continued pumping my load.  Some cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth as I finally finished.  I sagged, utterly spent.  She pulled back, lips still tight around my cock, ensuring that she got every last drop.  She sat back on her legs, giving me a glimpse of a tasteful black thong before she opened her mouth wide.  It was absolutely filled to the brim with my cum.  She moved the thick white load around her mouth, relishing the taste on her tongue before swallowing most of it in one large gulp.  Semen clung to her tongue as she used it to clean up around the edges of her mouth where it had leaked out.     

“Gosh, you taste even better than I remember.”  She said, smiling with some of my jism still in-between those pearly white teeth.  “Is anyone looking?”

I glanced around.  The staff was focused on the other side of the room, and the only guest that still seemed to be here was one guy in a suit looking around for something.

“The coast is clear.”  I said.

She wiped her mouth clean with the back of her hand as I tucked myself back into my pants.  She stood up from behind the bar cart and we did our best to look casual.  Now that I could think straight, I was trying to figure out my endgame.  Eventually Daisy would find out I wasn’t her boyfriend.  As we walked towards the exit, the guy in the dark suit waved over at us.  Daisy looked at him as if confused.  She stopped walking and her eyes went wide.  Her head snapped to me and then back to him.  A look of surprise and horror blossomed on her face.  That was my cue to escape.  She was quicker, grabbing the mask and pulling it off of my face.  Our eyes met and she looked at me wordlessly.  I looked back apologetically and half-shrugged. 

“Oh my gosh… You’re not…” She started to say.

Before she could say anything else, I ran.  I dashed away from her and towards the opposite exit.  I caught one last look at her, stunned disbelief on her face before I fled out the door.  My heart was pounding as I escaped into the dark London night.  I put several blocks between us before I hailed a cab back to my hotel.  When I finally got back to my hotel room I collapsed onto the bed.  I wondered if that had actually happened.  I pulled my phone out and looked at the most recent photo.  There she was, Daisy Ridley with my cock in her mouth.  Good.  I wasn’t crazy after all.  I got undressed, showered and fell asleep with relative ease, imagining all the other things I would have done to her had my cover not been blown. 

The next day was free on the itinerary.  I thought I would take in some of the sights Westminster Abby, Buckingham Palace, and some other usual touristy places.  By the time I got back to my hotel room, it was early evening.  I walked into my hotel room, letting the door swing closed with a click behind me.  I paused as I heard movement from the bathroom.  Moving to investigate, the door swung open and out stepped none other than Daisy Ridley.  She was wearing jeans and a sweater, all of which clung tightly to her expertly toned body.  Her hair was tied back behind her head.  The expression on her face was unreadable. 

“So I do have the right room.”  She said to me, her brown eyes fixed on me. 

I had frozen, literally mid-step.  I was totally and utterly busted.  I was going to lose my job, be sued and maybe thrown in prison.  As my mind launched into overdrive, she just watched me standing there.

Finally she rolled her eyes and said, “You might as well sit down.”

She pointed to the bed and although it took a few moments, I nodded and put my foot down.  I walked hesitantly over to the bed.  She watched me the whole time, eyes following me.  I sat down gingerly, waiting for her to explode. 

She turned to face me and said evenly, “So, Mr. Bloom.  What did you do with the photo?”         

“Nothing.”  I said truthfully.  “Honestly.  It was just for me.  You know, to remind myself that it actually happened.”

“Likely story.”  She said and crossed her arms over her tight figure. 

“It’s the truth.”  I said as I fumbled with my phone holding it out to her.  “You can check the entire thing, email history, cloud upload.  I honestly haven’t done anything with it and I wasn’t planning on it.”

She squinted at me, but took the phone.  I told her my password and she spent several minutes going through the contents of it, searching for evidence of the saved photo.  Apparently satisfied, she handed back the phone to me and moved to sit down next to me on the bed.  She looked into my eyes, and I looked back nervously. 

“Why didn’t you send it to anyone or post it online?”  She asked.

“That kind of stuff is private.”  I said.  “You know, something special between two strangers.”

That prompted a slight twitch of a grin before she said, “It wasn’t exactly private.”

Even thinking about last night was enough for my cock to come alive within my pants.  So close to me, she seemed to take notice.

“Thinking about it?”  She asked, one finger gesturing lazily towards my crotch. 

I shifted slightly, trying to conceal my erection.

“To be honest… well, yea actually.”  I admitted.

“I have too…” She whispered, eyes locked on mine.

“You…what?!?”  I asked, taken aback. 

She took my hands in hers, gentle but firm. 

“I’ve been thinking about it… all last night and all day today.  I haven’t been able to stop thinking about your cock.  My boyfriend is nothing compared to you.  I made him wank last night while I watched, just to compare.”

“I…I…” I said, words failing me. 

“You know.  It was pretty selfish of you last night.  I mean, I clearly gave you a fairly memorable blowjob and I got nothing in return.”

She moved my hand to her thigh.  Her intention was clear and I pulled her in close, putting my lips on hers.  As our tongues met, I savored the taste of hers on mine.  Likewise, she wrapped her arms around me and pressed herself hard against me.  As our kissing became more aggressive, I pushed her back onto the bed and I clambered on top of her.  I moved my lips down to her neck, running my tongue along her pale skin.  My hands moved up from her back until they reached her breasts.  I squeezed them gently through her sweater, feeling her erect nipples even through the thick weave.  One hand slid under her sweater, feeling her well-toned stomach, while the other one moved down to the top of her jeans.  She reached for the bulge in my pants, wrapping her nimble fingers around my throbbing cock.  I let out an audible groan as she squeezed through the fabric.  Withdrawing my hands, I fumbled with the button on her jeans until I succeeded in sliding them down, revealing a lacy white thong underneath.  I touched her lightly between her thighs, feeling her already wet pussy beneath the thin fabric of her underwear.  Her entire body shivered as I teased her. 

“Let me return the favor.”  I said as I moved my body downwards. 

She lay on the edge of the bed, the tips of her toes brushing the carpet as I got on my knees and placed my head in between her muscular thighs.  I pulled her thin strip of white fabric aside and gazed upon her beautiful bright pink pussy lips.  There was not a trace of hair to be found.  I dove in tongue first.  As my tongue parted her lips I was treated to my first taste of her.  Every woman tasted different and Daisy was no exception.  She was sweet, salty and musty all at the same time.  I felt her thighs tighten around my head as my tongue buried itself deeper into her snatch.  My tongue flicked back and forth as my eyes looked up towards her beautiful face twitching with pleasure from each lick of my tongue. 

“Gooooossshhhh.”  Said Daisy, the hiss of pleasure escaping from between her lips.  “You’re.  Very.  Good.” 

I didn’t respond, instead I pushing my tongue further in and began working my lips as though I was giving a speech, rubbing my own against hers.  Her hands moved to the top of my head, running her fingers through my hair as she squirmed with satisfaction.  I moved my arms under her thighs, hands brushing over that tight ass of hers as I lifted her slightly and continued at a different angle. 

“Uhhhh.”  Moaned Daisy.  “Yes!  Yes!  Just like that!” 

I continued the rhythmic motion of my tongue and lips, feeling her body rock in conjunction with mine.  As I moved my lips, she moved her hips, grinding her pussy against my mouth.  I could feel more and more fluid leaking out of her and I knew she must be close.  I took one finger and began to gently massage her perineum, straying dangerously close to her asshole.  That sent waves of pleasure surging through her and I felt her thighs tighten around my head as her body tensed up. 

“YES!”  She shouted, her voice echoing around the hotel room.  “JUST LIKE THAT!” 

I continued, tongue plunging in and out of her, her pussy grinding against my lips and me tickling her perineum.

“FUUUUCCCCKKKK!”  Screamed Daisy.  “CUMMMINNNGGG!!!!”

Her whole body jerked and her thighs squeezed around my head so tightly that I was temporary deafened and I couldn’t her scream out in pleasure as the orgasm washed over her.  Then her thighs fell back and I came up for air, my face wet from her pussy.  I looked over body, her eyelids fluttering and eyes rolled back in her head as her body continued to twitch.  Fluids continued to pour out of her pussy, leaking onto the bedspread.  After a minute or so, she recovered and looked at me, slightly cross-eyed. 

“So, we even now?”  I asked, jokingly. 

She flashed me that dazzling white toothy smile.  “I’d say so, but it looks like someone else wants to make it up to me as well.” 

She was pointed to the bulge, still very much confined within my pants.  She sat up, leaned forward and pulled me upwards before she reached for it with graceful fingers.  A flick of her wrist undid the button on my pants, and a swift pull downward on the zipper freed my throbbing member.  Her eyes widened as she stared for a moment admiring my cock.  She lay flat on her stomach before darting and engulfing my dick between her lips.  I arched my back in pleasure as she gently scrapped her teeth over the bulbous head of my cock and down the shaft.  Her one hand firmly grasp by exposed buttocks while the other moved to cradle my balls.  Her lips formed a vacuum seal as they moved up and down my shaft.  She looked up at me seductively with her lips wrapped around my knob.  My eyelids fluttered and my legs quivered.  I had never had head as well as Daisy could give.  She increased her speed, still keeping the seal around my shaft.  It wasn’t as sloppy as last night, her movements were much more controlled and precise.  She lay out flat on the bed, her shapely ass wiggling as I stood by the side of the bed and watched her head bob up and down.               

“Fuck… Daisy that feels so good.”  I moaned loudly.     

She came off my cock with a popping sound, gave me a wink and a smile before renewed her sucking.  We continued like that for a few minutes until I couldn’t take it anymore.  I needed to have more of her. 

I pulled her head off of my cock and said, “Lie on your back.  I going to fuck you good with this cock you’ve been thinking about so much.” 

Here eyes widened at my boldness and she shivered as flipped onto her back.  She peeled off her sweater, temporarily revealing a matching white bra before that too flew off and I got a good clear first look at her small perky breasts.  She spread her legs wide, revealing her sopping wet pussy eagerly awaiting me.  I stepped out of the pants resting around my ankles and rested my cock against that same pussy, still slick with her cum.  I remained standing as she wrapped her toned legs around me.  I teased her entrance with the head of my swollen cock, coating it with her pussy juices. 

Finally she looked down at me and whispered, “Please put it in…”

I grinned and placed my hands on her hips.  With one quick thrust I rammed myself deep into her pussy.  This sent a quake up Daisy’s body and I was rewarded with an audible moan as I filled up every inch of her tight pussy.  I started thrusting at a rapid pace, pumping myself in and out of her.  At this angle the head of cock slammed into her g-spot over and over again with every thrust of my hips. 

“Oh my gosh.  Yes.  That feels so good.”  Said Daisy, eyes rolling into the back of her head as I plowed her. 

From my view above her, I could admire her expertly toned body, fresh from her work in the latest Star Wars movie.  Her breasts jiggled with the thrust of my hips into her.  I moved my hands from her hips to grasp at her pointed nipples, tweaking them with a firm but gentle grip.  I was rewarded with fresh moans as the smack of flesh on flesh grew louder and louder in the hotel room.  I panted and sweat began to form on my brow as I continued my relentless pounding.  She noticed my heavy panting and her eyes snapped open as she placed one her manicured hands on my chest. 

“My turn to ride you.”  She said. 

Excited at the prospect, I extracted myself from her pussy, juices leaking and dripping onto the bed cover as I pulled out.  I clambered onto the bed and laid flat on my back.  I eagerly watched as Daisy straddled me on her knees, placing her sopping wet pussy above my rock hard erection.  She gripped it tightly, positioning it correctly before she dropped down on it in yet another swift fluid motion.  We both gave cries of ecstasy as her hips descended and her pussy enveloped my bulging cock.  She rode me like a pro, bouncing up and down, rocking her hips back and forth with every bounce.  She placed her hands on my chest and I took a handful of that plump ass in each hand as she impaled herself over and over again. 

“Fuck. Yes.  Daisy!”  I said through gritted teeth, the pleasure of her threatening to overwhelm me. 

“This cock is so good!”  Said Daisy in response; her eyes widening and meeting mine.

She continued riding me and I could feel her getting closer to another orgasm, just as I was getting close to my own.  I gripped my fingers tighter into her bum, thrusting my hips up into her, even as she came down on top of me.  She rode me faster and faster until she came. 

She screamed, cumming, over and over again.  Finally she gave one final bounce and shrieked as her pussy clamped down hard over my dick buried inside of her.  Daisy’s whole body shuddered and she slumped over on top of me, as she twitched and jerked.  My thrusting slowed down as she laid her head on my chest.  Despite having slowed down, I knew I was going to blow any minute. 

“Daisy…” I began. 

“Bloody hell.”  She said taking a deep breath and picking her head up.  “You ready to cum too?”   

I nodded mutely. 

“You’ve done such a good job, I’ll let you cum anywhere you want… Where would you like to cum?”  She asked, fingers dancing over my chest as she gradually resumed the rise and fall of her pussy on my cock.  “Seriously, anywhere you want.  You can spunk all over me.” 

I groaned and stammered, “On your face.” 

She smiled at that and said, “You want to spunk all over me pretty face, is that it?” 

She pulled her warm pussy off my cock and moved down off the bed onto the floor.  She sat on her knees, indicating for me to follow her.  The moment my feet touched the carpet she was stroking me, fast and hard, my cock still drenched in her cum.  She looked up at me, batting those big brown eyes and biting her lower lip with a slight.  The sight of her and the stroking was more than enough.  I was ready to blow. 

“Daisy!  Here it comes!”  I yelled loudly. 

“Yes please!  Give me that thick cum.  Fucking spunk all over my face!  Please, it tasted so good last night!  I can’t wait to get more!” 

I shouted as cum erupted from the tip of my cock.  She closed her eyes as semen drenched her face.  One thick rope of piping hot cum shot into her hair.  Two more blasted her forehead.  Another splashed across the bridge of her nose, getting a thick wad in her left eye as well.  And as one jet more plastered her lips and open mouth she relaxed slightly.  Eyes closed she gave my cock another big stroke and one final blast shot out, smacking into her breasts.  She jerked in surprise and continued to keep her eyes closed as she gave my cock several more long strokes, ensuring I was empty.  Then she let go and leaned against the side of the bed, opening her one good eye.  I panted, amazed by how much she was covered.  She was evidently happy with the result because she was flashing me that pearly white smile.  It matched nicely with the white jizz coating her face.                                                 

“So, as good as you imagined?”  I asked, sitting down on the bed. 

“Better.”  She replied, licking my cum off of her lips. 

Daisy got up and moved to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up.  She wasn’t thrilled that I’d gotten it in her hair, but it didn’t make a difference to me.  Once she came out, she told me that she would keep an eye for me at any more parties.  I thanked her and she left the hotel room.  Any romantic notions I may have had were gone.  Clearly this had been just about the sex, and that was just fine with me.   

It was Monday morning and I was in early, sipping my coffee as usual.  I had missed a fair bit amount of work and this week would be all about catch-up.  One of my coworkers came into my office.   

“Anthony, my man!”  He said.  “So tell me, how was the wrap party?  You’re the envy of the office!” 

I smiled slyly, shrugged and said, “Yea.  It was all right I guess.”

He looked confused for a moment and then I broke out laughing.  He quickly followed suit.  None of them would ever know how good it had really been.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 11:12:25 AM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling, tjbt1234, Dexter07, Garlic

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Dalliance With Daisy (Daisy Ridley)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:00:29 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Dalliance With Daisy Part Two
Starring: Daisy Ridley
Codes: MF, Anal, Drunk, Oral

It had been a few months since my case of mistaken identity with Daisy Ridley and it still brought a smile to my face every time I thought about it.  The Last Jedi had come and gone in theaters.  While it had been a major success at the box office, the fan reaction had been mixed.  Even so our workload had mercifully died down a bit.  It was a normal day at the office.  I was walking down the hall, past the conference rooms when I spotted someone out of the corner of my eye that made me stop in my tracks.  Daisy Ridley was sitting in one of the conference rooms with some executives looking types.  As I stood there gawking, her eyes flicked over me and we locked gazes.  Recognition dawned on her face and she broke into a wide smile, revealing that beautiful set of teeth.  I stood there, watching her as she returned to the meeting.  It occurred to me that I probably shouldn’t stand there like some slack jawed idiot.  I walked further down the hallway and paused, pretending to check email.  I stuck around for a few minutes to wait and see if she was going to come out.  Just as I was about to give up and head back to my office, I heard the conference room door open and men in suits began to file out.  I put my phone away and proceeded to walk back down the hallway.  Daisy walked out of the room and was talking with someone who looked like her agent.  She made eye contact with me again and smiled.         

I heard her say in her delightful posh British accent, “No, no.  You go on ahead, I’m going to stay and catch up with Mr. Bloom for a few moments.”
She turned her attention to me and we embraced.  As I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her flowery sent, my heart pounded and my cock stirred.  We chatted for a moment, exchanging pleasantries as the executives deserted us, disappearing down the hallway.  The conference room emptied and as soon as the last suit turned the corner, Daisy’s expression changed and she threw herself at me, locking her pink lips onto mine.  I reciprocated as the memories of our last encounter flooded my mind.  I ran my hands up her backside, feeling her plump ass underneath her tight grey skirt.  Daisy pulled back and looked around, up and down the hallway.

“Come on, not out here.”  She said, leading me into the recently vacated conference room.  The door clicked shut behind us and I turned around quickly to lock the door and then moved to shut the blinds.  Daisy stood across the large rectangular table, a hungry look in her eye, biting her lower lip in a pouty expression.  I strode over, grabbed her and kissed her passionately, feeling her tongue intertwine with mine as she wrapped her arms around me.  As tongues danced with one another, our hands moved up and down each other’s bodies.  I felt her hand slide to the front of my slacks and cup the noticeable bulge there.  I exhaled quickly as she gave it a squeeze. 

She paused the kissing to look at me and say slyly, “Hmmm, that’s right, you are a big boy.”

Her hands moved up to my belt buckle, which she undid swiftly and ripped it off with a snap.  She threw it to the side, carelessly banging it against the wall.  I winced at the noise, but evidently she didn’t care as she tore off the button to my pants and unzipped my fly.  She dropped to her knees on the carpeted floor and exposed my cock to the air by dropping my pants and underwear in one fluid motion.  Pants around my ankles, Daisy Ridley grabbed onto my aching cock and gave it a few strokes, brown eyes widening as she beheld it. 

“My gosh, I’ve missed this.”  She said before taking it in her mouth. 

Her pink lips moved down over the head and slid down the shaft with practiced ease.  Her tongue swirled around, wrapping around the shaft as she fit as much of me as she could into her mouth.  I reached out to grip the conference table for support and threw my head back in pleasure.  Daisy was wasting no time teasing me.  She began to slide her lips up and down my shaft with feverish intent.

“Mmmmhh.”  She mumbled, her mouth full of cock.  She paused to say,  “Just like I remember.” 

With one hand she cradled my balls and the other slid under her skirt to play with herself as she sucked me off.  She continued like that, head bobbing as I stared down.  She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and I groaned even more.  The star of the new Star Wars trilogy was servicing me in one of my own conference rooms and, not for the first time, I wondered at my good fortune.  Daisy was definitely showing her appreciation for me, moaning and savoring every inch of my cock that she managed to cram inside of her mouth.  She took me deep and hard.  I could feel the bell-end of my cock bump into the back of her throat with every bob of her head.  Slurping noises filled the conference room as spittle leaked out of the corners of Daisy’s mouth.  The arm protruding from between her legs was moving faster and faster as she sucked harder and harder.  The harder she sucked, the more turned on she became.  That’s when the door handle rattled.

“Shit!”  I said, looking around as I heard someone outside fumbling with keys.  “Quick!  Get under the table!” 

Daisy scuttled quickly under the table, hiding herself from view as I bent down to fumble with my pants, but they were all twisted around my ankles. 

“Just sit down in the chair!”  Hissed Daisy, gesturing wildly. 

I collapsed backwards into one of the chairs and rolled it close to the table, hiding my lower torso.  No sooner was I concealed then the door swung open and Jeff, one of my coworkers in the marketing department, came in carrying a handful of papers and his laptop.  He paused and stopped, looking at me quizzically. 

“Tony?  What are you doing in here?”  He asked. 

It was at that moment that Daisy decided to resume her oral ministrations.  Her lips found the head of my still erect cock and swallowed it, sliding down the shaft in one gentle motion.  I grunted out in surprise and pleasure as my brain struggled to come up with a valid excuse. 

“I…umm…I thought that I left my phone in here.  You know, after the morning meeting.”  I said stupidly. 

“Oh.”  Said Jeff.  “Did you find it?” 

“Umm…” I said as Daisy took drove her lips down to the base of my shaft again and moved one of her hands to tickle my testicles.  “Yes…it was under the table.  Must have dropped it.” 

“Good thing.  I lose my damn phone all the time.”  Said Jeff as he put his folders and laptop down on the table.

“Yes…yes…it is good.”  I said, barely able to focus as Daisy continued to her silent sucking. 

Jeff looked around confusedly.  “So, do you want to stay for the meeting?  It’s for one of the viral social media marketing campaigns.  You know.  Normally, we’d bring it to you afterwards, but since you are here?” 

Daisy took me particularly deep and my hips involuntarily thrusted upwards.  She bumped her head on the underside of the table, but thankfully managed not to choke on my cock and keep quiet. 

“What was that?”  Asked Jeff. 

“Ahhh… leg cramp.”  I said quickly. 

I glanced around the room, wondering what to do with this situation.  Thankfully, that was when Jeff cursed and said, “Damn it, I forget one of the files upstairs.  I’ll be right back, ok?” 

“Sure, Jeff.  No problem.  And I don’t think I’ll stay, I’ve got something else to take care of.” 

“No problem boss man.”  Said Jeff as he left the room.

The moment he left, I rolled the chair backwards and.  Daisy took a deep breath and crawled out from under the table, wiping the spittle off her chin in the process.  I quickly pulled my pants back up.   

“Am I the other business you have to take care of?”  She asked cheekily. 

“You bet your ass you are.”  I said with a smile.  “Come on, let’s find a place to conduct our business.”   

We exited the conference room and she glanced up and down the deserted hallway, checking to see if anyone was around.  She cocked her head towards the door that stood a bit down the hall from us.  It was a janitorial closet.

“What about in there?”  She asked, one perfectly manicured eyebrow raised.

I looked her up and down, taking in her image.  Traces of saliva on her chin, smeared lipstick; rumpled skirt, red knees.  Then my eyes flicked to the door.  Praying the closet was open; I nodded and hurried walked down to the door to try the handle.  Thanking every god in existence, the handle clicked downwards and the door swung open.  We both flitted inside before anyone could come down the empty hallway.  It was a tight fit inside.  Between the shelves of cleaning products, various brooms, bins and a mop bucket, there was barely room for two of us to stand.  Thankfully we didn’t plan on needing all that much room.  The door just barely clicked shut behind me before we were on each other again.  Our lips locked as my hands moved to caress her.  She pushed herself against me and I stumbled backwards, smacking into the shelf and rattling the cleaning supplies.  I quickly recovered my balance as she shoved her tongue deeper into my mouth and her delicate hands moved up and down my body.  I braced myself against the shelf as Daisy ferociously threw herself at me.  I slipped my hands underneath her skirt and slid up along her alabaster thighs until I felt the curve of her ass cheek.  Then with each hand I grabbed a handful and squeezed vigorously.  I could feel the delicate fabric of a thong as I fondled her.  It didn’t take but a moment before my erection was back at full.  Daisy unbuttoned my pants for a second time before fishing my cock out and giving it several hard strokes. 

“You ready for this cock you’ve been thinking so much about?”  I asked with my voice full of lust. 

“Gosh yes.”  Said Daisy.  “I’m wet and ready.”   

I turned her around so she was facing the shelf full of cleaning products.  Then I pulled up her classy tight grey skirt, bunching it up around her waist and rubbed my cock between her pale asscheeks.  She gave a little moan of pleasure as I grabbed her.  I pulled her thong off with such force that I actually heard a tearing sound and it fell to the ground around her ankles.  I placed my cock against her dripping pussy lips as her whole body trembled.

“Get ready for it.”  I whispered audibly.   

In response, Daisy whimpered pleadingly as she felt the swollen tip of my cock rub against her pussy lips.  “Yes… please.  Fuck me…Fuck me good.” 

Granting her wish, I slid in with ease.  Her tight pussy swallowed up every inch of my cock as I pushed my way inside.  It felt good to be inside Daisy Ridley again.  Then I started thrusting.  Like her, I wasted no time with teasing.   I started smacking my hips into her shapely buttocks, watching as her ass rippled with each thrust of my hips.  The cleaning products on the shelf rattled as I pounded her from behind.  I held onto her hips, allowing them to guide me as I rammed her over and over again.  She felt incredible and I slid in and out with such ease that it didn’t take long before she could no longer control her moaning.  Each thrust of my hips increased her volume a little louder, until it was loud.  Too loud.  Sweat beading my forehead, I reached up with one hand to cover her mouth, but I did not ease up on the speed and force by which I was pounding her.  That was when we heard a noise from outside. 

Something made a loud smack in the hall outside and I heard someone curse.  I paused momentarily in my thrusting as I heard another voice.  It sounded like Jeff again.  This time, he wasn’t alone.  Whoever he was with must have dropped something right on the other side of the door.  I turned to look at Daisy, hand still muffling her mouth and she looked back at me with wide eyes.

“Time for me to return the favor from the conference room.”  I said mischievously.

I resumed my thrusting instantly, hard and fast just like before.  She squealed at the sudden force, gripping the shelf tightly for support. 

“Did you hear something?”  Asked one of the voices outside. 

I leaned over to whisper mercilessly into Daisy’s ear.  “You’d better be real quiet or we are going to get caught.”

I took a deep breath and with some effort I increased the tempo of my thrusting and Daisy gave panicked muffled screams into the palm of my sweaty hand, teeth digging into my flesh as she tried to control herself.  The thrill of nearly being caught twice was more than enough for her to be totally losing control.  The sound of flesh smacking echoed throughout the stuffy closet as her muffled screams reached a peak and still I heard the voices outside.  With one final thrust of my hips, her entire body shook and she came.  Hard.  I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and I slowed my thrusting as the orgasm washed over her.  She screamed into my palm, body shaking, legs buckling and pussy locked around my cock like a vice grip.  Then finally her muffled screams of pleasure subsided and her head fell, lolling downwards as her body continued to tremble.  In the silence, I heard the duo outside walked away down the hall.  I only gave her a brief respite before I picked up thrusting hard again.  I wasn’t far behind and just as she was recovering from her orgasm, I felt my own building.  I keep going until I couldn’t take it anymore.   

“Daisy.”  I grunted.  “I’m there.” 

She turned her head around to look at me with those beautiful brown eyes, smiling widely.  “Spunk in my mouth.  I don’t need more of a mess.” 

She pulled herself off of me and slick fluids trickled down her inner thighs.  She turned around, still shaking a bit and dropped down to her knees, not caring about the hard tiled floor.  She grasped my cock with one hand and stroked while she wrapped her soft lips over my swollen cockhead.  She gave it a few solid strokes before I let out a moan as a warning and exploded.  She looked up at me with a pleased expression on her face as cum flooded her greedy maw.  She continued stroking as my cock as I came, taking more of it into her soft, wet mouth.  I pumped spurt after spurt as she moaned appreciatively, filling her mouth with my hot jism.  With one final shot of cum, I felt myself emptied and she pulled her lips off of my cock to show me her full mouth.  Her tongue waggled around in a pool of my thick, white seed before she closed her mouth and swallowed it all in one big gulp.  She stuck out her tongue as proof and smiled widely again, smacking her lips together appreciatively.

“Mmmm, it tastes just as good as I remember.”  She said slyly.

“I’m glad…” I said, panting. 

Daisy stood up, brushing off her knees and pulling her skirt back down.  She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and she looked at me.  I pulled up my own pants and put my deflating cock away. 

“So, how long are you in town for?”  I asked hesitantly. 

“I’ve got a flight out of town tomorrow afternoon.”  She said, bending down to pick up her underwear.  “Why don’t you stop by my hotel room tonight?  Say around 10?” 

“Gladly.”  I said, a smile breaking out over my own face. 

“Hmmph.”  Said Daisy examining her underwear.  “Well these are ruined.” 

“Sorry about that.”  I said. 

She smiled in return and said, “It’s no trouble.  Here, you keep them.” 

She tossed the ripped panties to me.  They were still wet with residue from our encounter.   

“Just don’t go selling them on the internet or anything.” Daisy said with a grin on her face.   

“No promises.”  I said jokingly.     

Daisy told me the hotel she was staying at and that they would be expecting me so there wouldn’t be any trouble when I came to visit.  I checked the coast was clear outside the closet and we parted ways. 

The day passed agonizingly slow.  My mind kept drifting back to my closet quickie with Daisy and wildly fantasying what tonight would hold.  As night arrived, I nervously took a cab over to her hotel.  It was nice, nothing to extraordinary, but definitely in a higher tier than I was accustomed too.  I got onto the elevator and went up to her floor; I walked down the hall past a burly looking security guard who stared through me.  He clearly didn’t stop me.  Maybe Daisy had told them she was expecting someone.  I got up to her door and knocked.  The door opened and there she stood, clad in a fluffy white bathrobe drooping all the way to the floor.       

“Hello handsome.”  She said, her words slightly slurred. 

“Hello gorgeous.”

“Get in here.”  She said, before grabbing me and pulling me inside. 

She sloppily put her lips on mine as the door swung shut.  I moved in closer to kiss her but she drew back, eyeing me up and down.

“Have a seat.”  She said, gesturing lazily to one of the chairs on the far side of the bed.  “Make yourself comfortable.” 

She wandered off to the bathroom and I went over and sat down.  I glanced around the room.  I noted the several empty bottles of tiny liquor, procured from the minibar.  By the look of it, she had drunk them all. 

“Daisy?”  I called out.  “Got anything left in this room for me to drink?” 

“No, sorry.”  She called back.  “But, I do have something else you might enjoy.” 

She walked back out of the bathroom. The bathrobe was gone.  In its place, Daisy stood there clad in a white bustier, which accentuated her breasts magnificently, a sheer white teddy and matching white thong.  She spun around, wobbling a bit, showing off.  I sat there, beholding an angel before me as my cock sprang to life.  She walked forward to me, slowly, seductively jutting out her ass with each step.  She stopped right in front of me and bent down to whisper in my ear. 

“Tonight, you are going to fuck my arse.”

If it was possible, my erection got even harder.  The way she said ass made me shiver.  She stood up straight, put her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side with a quizzical look on her face.   

“Do you think you can handle that, Mr. Bloom?”

I cleared my dry throat and said, “You bet your ass I can.”   

She moved forward and latched her lips onto mine.  Her tongue rushed over mine as we embraced.  I dared to place my hands on her alabaster asscheeks and squeezed tightly.  I stood up quickly, grabbing hold of her and lifted her off the ground.  She wrapped those long legs around me and I carried her over to the bed.  I dropped her with a gentle ease.  I stripped off my shirt, shoes and pants until I stood only clad in my underwear, and then I clambered on top of her.  Our mouths met again as my hands moved up and down her body, feeling her breasts through the teddy and beneath the bustier.  My other hand slid in-between her thighs and lightly stroked her pussy, still concealed by her thong.  She grabbed onto the bulge barely contained by my boxer-briefs and squeezed.  We continued like for several minutes, until I slip a finger beneath the thin fabric and felt the wetness of her pussy for myself.   I slowly inserted one finger, eliciting a gasp from Daisy, and slide it in and out.  I felt her inner folds until I located the spot of maximum pleasure and placed one digit directly on it.  I stuck another finger in for good measure.  Then I proceeded to stimulate her g-spot, as we continued to kiss one another.  With my other hand I unclipped her bra and it fell to the side, revealing her small but perky breasts and her erect nipples.

“Ugh…that feels so good.”  Said Daisy. 

“I bet this will feel even better.”  I said, moving my head down.

I pulled down her thong, running it along her silky smooth legs and placed my head in-between her shapely thighs.  Like last time, her pussy was free of hair, not that I minded.  I removed my fingers and dove in tongue first, searching for her clitoris. 

“Yes!”  Shouted Daisy, her hands moving to the top of my head and running through my hair.  “Just like last time!” 

I continued sliding my tongue up and down her lips and then diving in for a taste.  I worked my lips as well and my work was paying off.  She was moaning louder, her body more fidgety.  I then moved my tongue lower, out of her pussy and across her perineum until I slid it right into her asshole.  That gave me the reaction I was looking for.  Her whole body tensed up and she gave an audible gasp.  I plunged my tongue into her asshole, probing as far as I could.

“Fuck yes!”  Shouted Daisy.  “That’s right!  Tongue my fucking arsehole!  Yes!”

She pulled her legs up with her hands, so they stuck up far into the air and spread her asscheeks nice and wide.  I continued my licking, reveling in the feeling of her tight rectum resist the tip of my tongue as I buried my face between her asscheeks.  After a few minute of prolonged licking, I slid one finger along her alabaster thigh down to her buttocks.  I moved my tongue aside, gave my finger a quick lick and gently pushed it inside Daisy Ridley’s asshole.  She gave a moan of pleasure as I pushed my finger in deeper.  I slowly moved it in and out, getting a visceral response from Daisy.  I continued like that, probing my finger in and out until I felt Daisy was ready for a second.  I took a second finger, and making sure it was covered with more lubrication and slipped it in along with the first finger.  Daisy moaned out louder.  I began to move my fingers faster, sliding in and out.  She quivered and shuddered as I fingered her butthole.  Then I forced a third finger in there.  She gave a gasp and scream as I wormed my three fingers into her butthole, moving in and out with rapid pace now.  It wasn’t long before I felt Daisy quaking all over. 

“Keep going!  Finger that asshole!”  She called out.  “I’m going to cum!  I’m going to cum!” 

I kept up my hammering, driving my fingers in and out. 

“AHHHHH!!!”  Screamed Daisy, her sounds of pleasure reverberating off the hotel room walls.  “CUMMING!!!!” 

Hot fluids gushed from her pussy and I watched in delight as she squirted.  Her ejaculate drenched her thighs, my face and the bed sheets.  She collapsed backwards onto the bed, face upward and eyes closed.  She had balled up the sheets in her hands with clenched fists.  I licked my lips appreciatively, savoring the taste of her.  Her legs came back down to rest as I gently pulled my fingers out of her rectum.

“I guess it was your turn to drench me.”  I said, laughing. 

She lifted her head up and laughed as well. 

“Are you ready for something a little bigger?”  I asked, indicating my throbbing erection.

“I’m ready for something much bigger.”

She flipped over onto her stomach and got up on all fours.  She jiggled her ass at me seductively as I slid my underwear off.  I positioned myself behind her, rubbing my cockhead against her backdoor.  I took lots of lube, covering my cock and making sure it was nice and slick.  I squeezed a good bit on her asshole as well.  Pre-cum trickled out in anticipation as I placed my cockhead between her porcelain asscheeks against her puckered butthole.  I pushed forward slowly with my hips.  Although I had loosened her up before, I was still met with some resistance.  Her sphincter relented and my cockhead slipped past into her rectum.  Daisy breathed heavily as I slid my shaft inside.

“Does it feel ok?”  I asked. 

“Yes.  It will.”  She said breathlessly.  “Just keep going.” 

I slid all the way inside until my scrotum came to rest against her round cheeks.  I paused for a moment to appreciate the balls deep feeling of Daisy Ridley’s asshole.  Then I began to move my hips back and forth slowly.  It was unbelievably tight.  Tighter than anyone I had ever had before.  As I built up speed, Daisy relaxed and began to really feel it. 

“Yea!  That’s it.”  Said Daisy.  “Fuck my ass!  That cock feels so fucking good.” 

Hearing those words come out of Daisy’s mouth with her posh British accent sent me on edge.  I wanted to hear more.  I placed a hand on each hip and really started to slam into her. 

“Gosh yes!”  She said through gritted teeth.  “Fucking pound that butthole!  Give it to me good!” 

I raised one hand and smacked her lightly on the ass.  She gave an excited squeal as the blow landed, sending a wave of ripples across that plump ass.  She turned around and flashed a dazzling grin at me.   

“Harder!”  She cried. 

I raised the hand again and spanked harder.  The crack of the smack echoed louder than the sound of thumping as I drove myself into Daisy’s asshole over and over again. 

“HARDER!”  She screamed. 

I hit her ass harder.  A red mark was forming as I kept up my pummeling. 

“Grab my hair!”  Yelled Daisy.

I reached out with a free hand to grab a handful of her shoulder length chestnut hair.  My other hand smacked her again.   I grabbed a fistful and pulled back so that she arched her head backwards.  I leaned forward to get closer to her ear.   

“You like that?”  I whispered.  “You like that big stiff cock ramming up your little asshole?  Is that what you want?  Tell me you want it!”

“I WANT IT!  PLEASE!  UP MY ARSEHOLE!  PLEASE!”  Screamed Daisy. 

I smacked her ass again and gave another yank on her hair.  She shrieked again, eyes rolling back into her head and tongue lolling as I kept fucking her. 

Thump. Thump.  Smack.  Thump. Thump.  Smack.

These sounds mixed together in a swell of audio ecstasy, filling the room as we lost ourselves in the wild fucking.  Sweat poured off my brow as I fought back to hold the orgasm churning around in my balls.  Her asshole was just so damn tight.  I kept up my hammering because I knew she was close. 

“JUST.  A.  BIT.  MORE!”  Howled Daisy, eager for her second orgasm of that night.   I let out a roar as I kept thrusting, driving myself into her butthole over and over again, until I couldn’t possibly hold it anymore.  One final thrust into her asshole and I exploded.  Hot semen blasted into her rectum, sending her over the edge.  Her body shook as she likewise came.  Daisy screamed as she buried her face in the sheets and my yells of passion echoed through the room.  My cock pumped out blast after blast of semen, filling her bowels with sticky white cum.  Her pussy gushed again, spraying warm fluids over everything.   As my roars died and my cock was finally done pumping, I took a deep breath and pulled my cock out of Daisy Ridley’s asshole.  I flopped back onto the bed.  She collapsed, still lying face down in the bed.  I watch her sphincter contract, opening and closing, shrinking back down to normal size now that it did not have to accommodate my girth.  Cum slowly trickled out of that little brown hole with each contraction.  I watched appreciatively as cum dripped down her legs and onto the sheets. 

“Fuck Daisy.”  I said, sidling up her prone form.

“You could say that.” She said, turning to face me.  “You buggered me good.  Fuck.  Those were by far the best orgasms I’ve ever had.” 

“First time anal?”  I asked. 

“Not the first, but it was definitely the biggest thing I’ve ever had up there.” 

“Much appreciated.”  I said laughing and laid back on the soft pillow. 

Daisy moved next to me and before we knew what happened, it was morning.  Sunlight trickled into the room through a small gap left in the curtains.  I blinked slowly, letting my eyesight adjust.  I took in the hotel room around me.  I looked over the discarded lingerie, my crumpled clothes, the tangled bed sheets and the naked form of Daisy Ridley beside me.  As I got up to take a piss, she stirred.  I took care of business and when I came out of the bathroom, she sat up, hair disheveled.  She moved to sit on the side of the bed then swore.

“Fuck!”  She said.  “Man, my asshole hurts.”

“You don’t remember?”  I asked hesitantly.

“Course I do.”  She said slyly.  “I wasn’t that drunk.”

She moved her hand down to feel around her butthole.

“Shit, did I clean up at all last night?”  She asked, smelling her fingers. 

“Huh, I guess not.  We both just passed out.” 

A grin broke out over my face.  I couldn’t help it.     

“Arsehole.”  Said Daisy, throwing a pillow at me.

She got up and walked gingerly to the bathroom. 

I heard her say from the bathroom, “Fuck me it’s going to be a long flight.” 

I audibly laughed and that was that.  We showered, got dressed and kissed goodbye.  She told she would look forward to the next time.  I agreed heartily.  I walked out of that hotel with a particularly bouncy spring in my step.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 11:13:02 AM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling, Dexter07, Garlic

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 07:47:42 PM »
I had sadly overlooked these fine stories until seeing them on Literotica today. Brilliant work, friend.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 02:52:38 PM »
I had sadly overlooked these fine stories until seeing them on Literotica today. Brilliant work, friend.  :D

Thanks very much!  Going back and rereading them myself as I posted them to Lit inspired a Part 3 which will hopefully be coming soon! 

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 09:49:12 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Dalliance with Daisy Part 3
Starring Daisy Ridley
Codes: MF, Handjob, Oral, Public

It was a dark time at the office.  With the fan controversy over The Last Jedi and the financial flop that had been Solo, morale was low in the marketing department of Lucasfilm.  To make matters worse, we had the blame finger pointed at them for the failure of Solo.  I had escaped the worst of it, but there had been firings and restructures.  They were bringing in fresh blood, cleaning house.  That made the message I received on my phone all the more exciting.  It was a text from Daisy Ridley, my sometimes fuck buddy when we were in the same time zone.     

LA on the 15th.  U around Bloom?

A wide smile broke out over my face as I hastily picked up my phone to respond. 

Tell me time and place

Daisy took a minute to respond with a time to meet and the location of the hotel she would be staying at.  Needless to say, I left the office that day with a bigger smile then I had in many months. When the 15thfinally came around I made sure to note that I was leaving the office early that day.  I hopped into my car and took the 405. That proved to be a mistake.  Like always, there was traffic.  Today there just happened to be more traffic than usual. By the time I made it to Daisy’s hotel, I was way late.  I hurriedly parked and made my way into the lobby.  I went up to her floor and her security detail waved me in.  Evidently, they had been warned of my arrival.  As the heavy hotel door swung shut with a snap behind, Daisy looked up and greeted me with an exasperated groan. 

“Ugh! Why are you so late?”  She exclaimed, throwing herself upon me and dragging me further inside of her luxurious hotel suite. 

“There was traffic!”  I said before she planted her mouth on mine. 

Her lips tasted sweet as I pulled her in tight.  She shoved her tongue deep into my mouth while her hand cupped the ever-growing bulge in my pants.  Straight to the point.  As always.

“I was hoping to get a quickie in before…but I’ve got a phone interview that supposed to start in about five minutes.”  She gripped the rock hardening in slacks even tighter, biting her lower lip.  “Do you think we could cram one in?” 

“That, my dear, is entirely up to you.”  I said with a wink and a grin. 

Daisy flashed me a dazzlingly white smile and dropped to her knees on the plush carpeted floor.  She unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly and pulled out my meaty prick. Her soft brown eyes filled with lust as she beheld it.  She allowed herself a few quick strokes with her dainty palm before opening wide and placing it inside her soft pink mouth.  Tightening her lips around the mushroom head, she slid down the shaft in one smooth fluid motion until her nose was buried in my neatly trimmed pubic hair.  Holding herself there for a moment, a wide smile broke out over her face.  It was a particularly beautiful sight with my cock filling her mouth.  She drew back with a gulp, licking her lips in anticipation of what was to come.  Just as she was about to go in for a second taste, her phone began to ring loudly, vibrating on the desk.  She turned to look at it, fingers still curled around my cock. 

“Fucking shit!  Of course, they’re early!  Bloody hell.” She said, standing up. 

She walked towards to the table, dragging me along behind her, leading me by the dick. 

“It’s fine.”  I said grudgingly.  “My friend here can wait.” 

“It sure doesn’t seem like it.”  She said, squeezing my raging erection.  Her brow furrowed as she considered something.  “I can do both.  Come stand over here by me.”

The phone continued to ring as I stood next to Daisy while she settled comfortably into her desk chair, wriggling her ample behind as she did so.  My prick stood at attention, leveled perfectly at her face.  Inching my hips forward, I prodded her gently with my stiff dick, smearing a bit of precum on her cheek. 

“Naughty boy!”  She said wiping the precum with her finger.  “You have to promise that you will be absolutely silent during the interview. Do not say a word.  I can’t have them know I’m wanking someone off while giving a quote.”

I nodded in agreement, crossing myself over the heart and locking my lips.  She answered the phone on the very last ring, leaving it flat on the desk.  She turned on speakerphone and leaned back.  One hand resumed stroking my shaft, still slick with her saliva.

“Ello’?”  She answered, adopting a cheerful and sweet tone.

Her accent still sent shivers down my spine, even after our previous hookups.   

“Hi, Daisy.  It’s Chelsea from the Entertainment Weekly.  Are you all set for our interview?”

“Indeed, I am!  Fire away.”

The reporter started asking some questions, but I found it extremely difficult to concentrate as Daisy stroked my shaft six ways from Sunday.  For a while, I just focused on the handjob.  When I did finally turn my ears back on, Daisy was responding to a question.

“Here’s the thing about Sci-Fi.”  Said Daisy.  “It has always been a genre that pushes the boundary on female empowerment.”   

I gestured to get her attention and very candidly pointed at each of her tiny titties and made a pleading look on my face.  She rolled her eyes and pulled the straps of her dress aside followed by her dress.  She hadn’t been wearing a bra, and with her dark areolas exposed to the open air, they looked sharp enough to cut glass.  I groaned inwardly as I watched them jiggle slightly with each jerk of her muscular arm.  She continued with the interview.  Whenever the interviewer would go to ask a question, Daisy would wrap her lips around the head of my cock and slide down the base, taking every inch of me into her mouth before releasing.  This ensured that my throbbing cock was always slick with spittle as she continued jerking me off.  If the interviewer was listening closely enough, she might her the faint fapping noise, but thankfully she never said anything.  The interview continued for several minutes, and I could feel myself growing harder in Daisy’s hand and my balls contracted.  She was clearly eager to tug the cum out of me as quickly as possible.  It had been a couple of days since I had jerked off too, so there was a lot churning around my swollen testicles right now.  I gripped the edge of the desk, breathing deeply, trying my best to stave off my impending orgasm.  Daisy was blissfully unaware of situation, even as my cock swelled another inch or two in her delicate, but firm grasp.  She kept stroking, not missing a beat in her perfectly crafted answers.  It was impossible.  I couldn’t hold it any longer.  I tried gesturing to get her attention, but she shooed me away with her other hand, shaking her head as she answered another question.

“There is no question that every woman in film-” Daisy began her answer, but she didn’t get to finish because I did.

My fully loaded prick, still pointed directly at her gorgeous face, fired out semen like a machine gun.  The first blast caught her unawares, splattering against her cheek. She stuttered and turned her head as more globules of semen fired from my cockhead like bullets.  The next volley hit right below her right eye and the next peppered a long line across her forehead.  Whether she was in shock or denial about my exploding cock, her hand did not stop stroking, working my shaft a mile-a-minute as I continued unloading all over face.  Another jet plopped on the bridge of her nose and one final rope splashed across her lips. I bit my tongue to contain my groans of pleasure, panting silently as a single drop of cum oozed from the tip of my cock and dripped onto the floor.  Daisy sat frozen, drenched in semen, shock etched over every feature on her face. 

“Daisy, are you still there?”  Asked the reporter. 

She blinked, looking confusedly at the phone.  A bead of cum rolled off of her face onto one of her dark erect nipples.  She cleared her throat and even more dripped off onto her dress.

“Yes.  So sorry. Pigeon or something just whooshed by the window.  Gave me such a fright.”

I couldn’t do anything but grin widely as Daisy gestured for something to wipe her face off. 

“Now, what was I saying?”   

Daisy finished her interview with grace, considering the tissues I handed her did little more than smear my spunk deeper into her skin rather than wipe it off.  After that, she scolded me, but did with a pearly white smile on her face.  Yet again we were deprived our sexual congress as she rushed to clean herself and needed to leave for a speaking engagement. She graciously extended an invitation to me.  I found myself shepherded into a black town car as it raced across town.  The divider was up as my hands wandered up Daisy’s thigh. She didn’t look up from her phone, reading over her speech.  I slid my hand further up her leg, underneath the skirt she was wearing.  Still she didn’t look up, but her lower lip trembled. I rested two fingers on her lace panties and pushed gently against her folds.  A whisper of a moan escaped from between her lips as they mouthed the words to her speech.  I pressed harder, feeling the dampness already gathered there.  She spread her legs apart across the dark leather of the backseat.  My fingers twitched, stroking her twat over her panties until they were soaking wet. Only then did I pull the ruined fabric aside and slip two digits inside of her, penetrating the many warm velvety folds of her pink pussy.  Inside of her I curled my fingers, as though beckoning her to cum and searched until I located her g-spot.  Once found, I stroked, hard and fast.  Wet sloppy noises emanated from between her thighs as I fingerbanged her.  Her body was stiff and rigid, mouth no longer moving to practice her speech.  Instead her eyes were closed as her breathing became labored.  Her unencumbered hand moved down to dig her perfectly manicured nails into the seat, clawing away at the smooth material.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear, “You gonna cum for me Daisy?” 

Her face was scrunched up, eyes screwed shut, mouth a thin line.  She nodded quickly, bobbing her head forward.  I fingered her harder and faster, stroking that g-spot with all the effort and speed my fingers and wrist could muster. 

I whispered into her ear again, hot breath on her neck, “Cum for me Daisy.  Cum right now.”   

Her hand flew up to her mouth as she gave a squeak before muffling herself as her body stiffened and I felt her vaginal walls convulse with pleasure.  She climaxed, eyes flying open just as they rolled into the back of her head.  My fingers were rewarded with a flush of sticky fluids and when I pulled them out from under her skirt, they glistened in the city lights.  I stared at her, placing both digits into my mouth and sucking them clean.  They tasted delicious.  She opened her eyes, chest still heaving. 

“That was…good.”  She said, before leaning over and pulling me in close for a ferocious kiss.  When she broke it off, she whispered, “I’m not done with you yet tonight.  Not by a long shot.”                 
The rest of the car ride lasted about three minutes or else who knows what would have transpired in the back of that town car. All I know is when she got up to get out, I noticed a large wet stain on the leather right where she had been sitting. We were ushered backstage, past assistants and tech crews running back and forth like rats in a maze.  People kept talking to Daisy, giving instructions, tips, suggestions.  They all left us when we arrived at her dressing room.  The door closed behind us with a click.  Daisy was already staring at me with a hunger that rivaled that of a wolf.

I slammed into her over and over again.  The smacking of flesh echoed throughout the dressing room as I fucked Daisy Ridley from behind.  She was kneeling on a chair, gripping the back for support as I penetrated her, hard and fast.  She had resisted her impulses only long enough to get made-up and dressed before leaping on me like a wild animal.  Still, she was due to give the speech in about five minutes or so.  We didn’t have long.  She would have looked remarkably classy, if it weren’t for the fact that her skirt was hiked up past her waist with a fat cock sliding in and out her pussy as she visibly struggled to hold in her screams of pleasure. 

“Fuck!  This cock is so good!”  Said Daisy breathlessly. 

“Yea, you know you love it.”  I retorted through gritted teeth. 

“No seriously.”  Said Daisy, eyelids fluttering, mouth opening and body tensing up. “If you keep doing that…I’M GOING TO CUM!” 

“We’ve been here before.  You know the drill.  You’d better keep quiet unless you want someone walking in.”  I said mercilessly, but enjoying every pulse-pounding moment of it.

I could see her eyes widened in the brightly lit mirror as I continued to my relentless pounding until it built to a full-blown orgasm. Her whole body shook as involuntary squeaking escaped from between her lips, fighting desperately to keep them shut. Fluids trickled down her thighs as the orgasm sent pulsating spasms through her body.  A quick knock came at the door. 

“Two minutes Ms. Ridley.” 

Daisy managed to get out a response, her voice several octaves higher than usual.  “Thank you. Be right out.” 

“Two minutes to get me off?”  I said.  “Think you can do it?” 

“Hah!  Please. Course’ I can.”  Said Daisy who pulled herself off of my cock and got on her knees in front of me.

She swallowed my tip, tasting the sweetness of her own pussy as both hands gripped my shaft and started stroking rapidly.  She frantically stroked and sucked, gazing up at me with pleading brown eyes as the timer ticked ever downwards.  She sucked on my mushroom head like it was a straw, trying to extract the spunk swirling around in my balls.  Another knock at the door. 

“Thirty seconds Ms. Ridley!” 

I was just about there as my shaft stiffened in her grip. “Almost there Daisy.”

“HHMMMHHH!”  Was the only sound she could make. 

Ten more seconds and I was ready to explode, shoving my cock deeper between her red-lipped mouth.  She tightened her lips around my pulsating shaft as I erupted, a flash flood of cum suddenly roaring through her oral cavity.  Her eyes bulge as my semen sprayed over her tongue and teeth.  She knew better than to release me in case I continued my explosion all over her painted face and stylish outfit.  I pumped out several more blasts, watching the expression on her face convey from one of concern to one of pleasure as she felt the flow of semen subside.  When my limp prick gave one final squirt and I was finally done, Daisy pulled back, her cheeks bulging with hot jizz.  She guzzled it down, gulping greedily.  A drop or two dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. 

“Time to go Ms. Ridley!”  Said the voice at the door, accompanied by a bang. 

I stepped to the side to hide my nakedness and gestured at the door.  Cum still pooling in her mouth, Daisy yanked her skirt down and opened the door.  She walked out down the corridor confidently, swallowing the rest of my seed and trying to lick her mouth clean.  She wiped her mouth and was given a quick touch up with lipstick before being ushered onstage.  She gave her teeth one final lick and smiled.  She settled into the podium and looked out across the crowd, realizing she had forgotten to put her panties back on.         

After a lengthy reception and long car ride back, we stood waiting for the elevator in the hotel lobby.  It was late, very late, well past when most people would be asleep. We were both ready and eager to get back to the room and tear each other apart.  I glanced to the side and watched a sly smile creep across Daisy’s face. She didn’t say a word as the elevator arrived with a loud *DING* and the metal doors slid open.  We stepped inside the confined space, Daisy staring daggers at me.  I raised one eyebrow questioningly.  In one fell swoop, she ran her hands over every single floor.  The buttons lit up like the lights of a Christmas tree.  The elevator doors closed again with the same *DING* and I simply stared at her.  The smile on her face was on of pure lust and mischief.   

"What’s going on?"

“Making you spunk." 

Speechless, she flashed that blinding white smile and closed the gap between us.  She unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and pulled my cock out in five seconds flat. She dropped to her knees and shoved the hard member into her wide mouth.  She mumbled something as my cock filled her up, but I couldn’t say what it was.  She started bobbing her head, sucking hard and fast.  Loud slurping noises came from her as she worked over my prick.  The fat head of my cock bumping into the back of her throat each time her lips descended to the base of my shaft.  I reached out a hand to steady myself, light-headed from the sensation.  Ding!  Each cheery noise of us arriving at another floor sent a jolt through my body.  Would someone be standing there, waiting to catch us as the elevator doors slid open?  Ding!  Another floor closer.  My cock swelled at the sound.  6th floor already.  Daisy opened her eyes, searching for the floor number.  Her lips wrapped so tightly around my knob that not a single drop of saliva had yet escaped from between them.  Returning full attention to me, she stared up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, cheeks sucked in tight, every single inch of my dick stuffed into her gullet. That sight sent another tingle through my body.  Ding!  9th floor.  She sucked on the mushroom head, leaving the slick shaft exposed, but only for a millisecond.  One dainty hand wrapped around to stroke it faster than lightspeed.

"Fuck!  That’s good!"

Her other hand had disappeared beneath her skirt, shamelessly finger-fucking herself, effortlessly multi-tasking as blew me in the elevator. She gave a throaty moan, the reverberations pulsating my cockhead as she lodged it deep in the back of her mouth. Gentle elevator music played in the background, but it was drowned out by the slurping, sucking and lip-smacking noises coming from Daisy.  Ding!  15th floor.  My back was to the door as Daisy blew so I was blissfully unaware of anything until I heard a shriek. 

I could see the reflection of a woman in the mirrored backwall. My head spun around as a woman gasped. A lone older woman was standing there, hand over her mouth, a look of utter horror and disgust etched on her face as she witnessed what was happening in that elevator. 

I gave a half-shrug and said, “Sorry. Taken.” 

Coolly, I reached over to press the door closed button. She stood frozen on the spot, eyes wide, as the metal doors clinked shut and I heard the ding again. 

"You’re supposed to keep watch." Daisy mumbled, mouth full of cock.

“Hard.  To. Focus.”  I grunted.

She didn’t seem all that upset.  In fact, being caught seemed to have only turned both of us on even more.  She looked up at me and growled, "Gimme that spunk!"

In an instant she was back to sucking my knob.  Her head bobbed up and down, getting sloppily now. Deciding to take matters into my own hands, I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of beautiful brown hair.  She moaned her approval.  Holding her head still, I began to rock my hips back and forth, driving my dick in and out of her gaping mouth.  She gave me total control, even egging me on, as I quickly picked up the pace. Within seconds I was slamming my thick prick down her throat over and over again.  She took it all without protest, as spittle overflowed her pink mouth and ran down her chin.  As tears formed in her eyes, she moved both of her hands to my swinging scrotum and gently took hold.  She squeezed and massaged by swollen testicles even as my cock ruthlessly used her oral cavity.  Ding!  I brought my eyes from the mess of her face to see we were on the 21st floor. Barely any time left.  She was going to get my cum one way or another. The slurping sounds had all but vanished.  Instead the sounds of Daisy Ridley gagging on my cock filled the elevator as I continued my relentless oral assault on her tonsils.  Black tears streaked down her face as her cheeks grew redder.  Her chin was a waterfall of saliva as it flowed from my thrusting cock onto the carpeted floor of the elevator.  Still, I didn’t let up and she gave no indication that I should.  Hammering away, I finally felt my balls tighten in her hand as my cocked swelled, ready to pump out another load.

“D-D-D-Daisy!”

She looks up at me with tearstained eyes and understands instantly.  I reluctantly release my grip on her head as she pulls back and takes a deep, well-earned, breath.  More huge wads of spit fall like rain onto the carpeted floor.  She started stroking spit-soaked shaft with both tiny hands and sucked the head, tongue running along the underbelly.  It was more than enough give me that final push.       

"Fuck yes Daisy!  Cumming!"

“Spunk all over me!”  Daisy said, brown eyes wide and alight. 

I grunt at the thought of yet again drenching Daisy Ridley with my hot seed.  She doesn’t stop stroking as cum erupts outward.  She closes her eyes as hot semen splatters against her face.  I shoot two long ropes of piping hot jizz from her eyebrows, across her forehead and into her tousled hair.  More semen hits the bridge of her nose and she turns slightly as another splashes her cheek.  She gets another big wad of cum directly into her gaping mouth.  It lands right on her writhing pink tongue.  One final string lands on her chin, which drips down and hangs there, swinging back and forth.  When the eruption finally stopped, Daisy wrapped her lips around the tip to ensure that she sucks up every last trace of cum.  Sitting back and looking up at me, completely covered in my semen, she smiled.   

"So hot…" She said with a tone of glee in her voice.

Ding! The door opened.  We had reached the 25th floor.

As the door opens, I quickly tucked myself back into my pants and poke my head out.  “Coast is clear.”

Instead of wiping her face off, she stood up, staring hungrily at me again.  She hiked up her skirt to reveal her lack of panties and her bare pussy. 

“Going down.”  She said.  It wasn’t a question.

Cum dribbled off her face onto her blouse as she stood there, waiting for me.  I stepped back inside and lit up all the buttons again as I pushed her back against the wall and got on my knees. She spread her legs wide as my tongue dove in to taste her dripping snatch.  I pursed my lips around her rock-hard clit and sucked as she grunted appreciatively.  Ding! 24th floor.  We were on our way back down.  I munched away at her pussy, staring up at her cum covered face. She stared back, mouth opening wordlessly as my tongue wormed its way even deeper into her velvety folds.  Ding! Another floor closer.   

“Turn around and let me taste that ass.”  I said, spinning her around and pressing her up against the mirrored back wall. 

Now her spunk-soaked face was pressed against its own reflection as her eyes rolled into the back of her head when I spread her ample buttcheeks wide and pressed my lips against her sphincter.  Like a snake, my tongue slithered into her most forbidden of holes.  She shuddered again, moaning loudly, steaming up the mirror with her hot breath.  Ding! 19th floor.  I took two fingers and brought them up to her steaming wet cunt, sliding inside easily and sinking them up to the knuckle.  My digits worked in tandem with my mouth, pleasuring both of her holes as we moved ever downwards, back towards the lobby.  Ding! 15th floor. As the sound of another floor greeted my ears, I heard another scream.  I removed my puckered lips from Daisy’s bunghole to turn around.  The very same woman was there again, with that same look of shock and horror. 

I said, “Still taken.”  Then the doors shut with a snap and I heard another ding.  “Lemme taste that pussy again.” 

Daisy spun back around on wobbly legs as I withdrew my fingers with a slurp and buried my face between her thighs.  I licked, gulped and guzzled down any and all of the fluids pouring out of her.  Ding! 8th floor.  Slyly, I slipped one wet thumb between her asscheeks and gently probed her butthole, before sticking it in.  Daisy swore loudly at the penetration and I lapped harder, eager to bring her to climax.  Ding!  Another floor closer.  My thumb slid in deeper as my other hand rubbed her clit.   

“FUCK YES!”  Daisy screamed out as her hands wormed their way into my hair.  “THAT’S IT!  KEEP DOING THAT!  GONNA CUM! YES!  CUMMING!” 

I didn’t dare stop to see what floor we were on.  All I knew is, we were close.  She screamed louder, as I tongued and fingered faster. Her grip tightened on my head as her body seized up, tensed like a coiled spring until she climaxed.  The velvety walls of her pussy convulsed around my tongue as I was treated to a flood of sweet, sticky ladycum.  As the orgasmic waves rocked through her body, her grip gradually loosened until she stood limp, unable to stand without the help of the wall.  Ding!

The doors opened and I turned around to see the lobby.  Quickly standing up, I wiped my chin off.  We stood there in silence for a moment, Daisy swaying.  She blinked a couple of times and shook her head from side to side.  Some more cum fell off onto the floor.

She cleared her throat and said, “Always nice to see you Tony.” 

Her tone indicated it was time for me to leave.  I had no complaints. 

“Call me next time you’re in town.” 

She mumbled something incoherent as I exited the elevator. The doors closed behind with a snap and I heard that ding again.  I made my way towards the exit. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 11:13:36 AM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, MoscowCalling, Dexter07, Garlic

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA