Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)  (Read 127062 times)

MoscowCalling

Re: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 12:00:09 PM »
Lyndsy Fonseca: Homecoming

As he pulled into the driveway of Lyndsy's home, Noah sighed deeply.

Fucking finally. He thought as he exited the car, his fully erect cock starning his underwear ever since he drove off the airport. It’s been nearly a month since he last saw his girlfriend, having been forced to travel to the other side of the country because of some unfinished business. While they did check in with each other regularly over the phone, Noah knew it wasn’t enough for both of them. They missed each other badly, both of them admitting fantasising about each other while they were pulled apart by the circumstances. And while jerking off was a possibility, it could never compare to the real thing.

Now, however, all would be right again.

Noah moved quickly as he went inside the house, stripping himself as he went along. He had to pause to take off his pants, shoes and socks, leaving himself only in his boxers, a massive bulge in the front of them indicating his arousal very clearly.

“Lyndsy! I’m home! I’m back, honey” he exclaimed as he got closer to her bedroom. However, no response came. As he walked on, he then heard the unmistakable sound of the water running in the shower.

Great. He thought, as his cock twitched a little. Fucking Lyndsy in the shower was one of the fantasies he had yet to fulfill and the fact she was in it now finally made it possible. He all but sprinted to the door, pulling it open. As he did so, he spotted her inside, the stained glass door fogged up with steam, allowing him to only see her slender and well-toned silhouette. He quickly pulled the boxers down, throwing them behind him, his cock springing free of its confinement.

“Hi honey!” he shouted over the splashing water. He noticed how Lyndsy seemed to freeze under the spray.

“Noah?” she asked, a tinge of surprise in her voice. Instead of answering, Noah quickly closed the distance, sliding the door open and entering the shower.

“No…” Lyndsy started to speak again before he cut her off with a kiss, pushing her against the wall. At first, she didn’t respond, but after a second or so she started to kiss him back, her hands roaming his body as water soaked it. His hands weren’t idle either, sliding up from her hips up to her perky and firm breasts. He cupped them, relishing in the feeling of finally touching them again. He rolled her nipples in his fingers, causing her to gasp before he lowered his mouth to kiss and suck on them. Lyndsy moaned, throwing her leg over his hips as she pulled him even closer. Noah groaned, feeling his cock trapped against her pelvis, just inches from her pussy. He then released the nipple from his mouth, kissing her belly as he sank to his knees.

“Fuck, I missed this.” he spoke, breathless, as he then latched his mouth to her cunt, his tongue immediately curling up to lap at her clit. He felt her shudder against him as he made contact, the feeling making his cock twitch even more. She then threw her leg over his shoulder, giving him better access as he kissed her clit.

“Oh Noah! That’s it, fucking eat me out honey!” Lyndsy moaned as he kept up, his tongue now at her entrance, lapping up all the juices leaking out of her. The taste of her on his lips after so long and the sounds of her loud moans made him harder than ever, his cockhead now slick with leaking precum. He was soaked head to toe with water as Lyndsy somehow shut it off, the only sounds now filling the room of his tongue slurping on her pussy and her gasps of pure pleasure.

“Noah, I’m gonna fucking cum, oh shit, oh FUCK!” she yelled out as the orgasm hit her, her hips spasming against his face. Noah groaned, feeling her juices flood out, coating his lips and tongue as he licked her clean, feeling her body shudder with the force of her climax. Soon, he felt her sag a little as he stood up, sweeping her into another filthy kiss. Lyndsy moaned into his mouth, throwing her shapely leg over his hip again as she tasted herself on his lips and tongue. Noah reached down, grasping his cock and giving it a few jerks as Lyndsy broke the kiss, looking down.

“It's been too fucking long. Give it to me, Noah.” she whispered as he lined himself up with her cunt. “Fuck me.”

He didn’t answer, opting to push himself in. He groaned as he did so, the feeling of her tight heat enveloping his erection after so long causing him to let out a shuddering gasp. Lyndsy moaned in response as he pushed deeper and deeper, until he was fully seated inside her.

“Fuck, it has been too long.” he spoke, trying to catch a breath.

“Less talk, more fuck.” Lyndsy responded in a husky tone, grinding her hips against his pelvis. The sight of it and the sound of her voice made him groan again as he started to move. He set a fast pace almost immediately, his hips slamming against hers as he fucked her hard and fast, the sound of their wet bodies slapping and their loud moans filling the small space. His hands then slid down to her perfectly shaped ass, cupping a full feel as he kept up the pace, his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy at a breakneck speed, her nails digging into his back, scratching it.

“Oh Noah, fuck yes, fuck me just like that, oh honey!’ Lyndsy moaned out, her inner muscles starting to clench around his cock, bringing him closer and closer to his own orgasm.

“Lyndsy, I’m gonna cum, oh fuck, ohhhhh!” Noah groaned, his thrusts growing erratic as he saw Lyndsy’s hand dive in between their bodies, her fingers quickly rubbing at her clit.

“Cum with me, Noah.” She gasped as he then felt her muscles clamp down and milk his cock, a long moan leaving his girlfriend's lips as her eyes rolled back. Noah let out a primal roar as he came right after her, his thrusts slowing down as his cock jerked, a big load of his creamy, thick seed spilling inside Lyndsy’s quivering cunt. She pulled him into a sloppy kiss, his mouth swallowing her gasps as he slowly came down from his high. He broke the liplock as he looked down, groaning as he pulled out of her, his cock covered in his own cum and Lyndsy’s juices. Some of his cum was already leaking out of her pussy onto the floor, the sight causing him to gasp quietly. She then sank down to her knees, taking his half-hard cock into her mouth as she cleaned it with her lips and tongue, releasing it with a wet pop.

“Fuck, Lyndsy.” Noah groaned as she slid her lips off of him, looking up at him with a wide smile on her face.

“Welcome home, my love.” she replied.

“Welcome back.” he replied, smiling himself.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:02:49 PM by MoscowCalling »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, thenewcomer, pixidragon, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2019, 12:05:18 PM »
Ever since I saw Lyndsy in KickAss and Nikita, I was in love. Awesome choice.

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling

MoscowCalling

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2019, 12:13:25 PM »
Ever since I saw Lyndsy in KickAss and Nikita, I was in love. Awesome choice.

Saw her in Agent Carter first, but I agree with the sentiment. Glad you liked the story!

TLMorgan

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2019, 12:52:11 AM »
Photo Shoot

Starring Lindsay Felton

Codes (MF,oral)

“Oh god, Lindsay! *Snap* You’re such a natural. *Snap* These are some really great shots. *Snap* You have some of the most beautiful large breasts I’ve ever seen. *Snap* I don’t think I’ve ever been so turned on and aroused working with anyone before,” spouted Richard, the 59-year-old photographer to the 34-year-old former child actress and Scream Queen contestant.

“I noticed,” she chuckled and pointed out while eyeballing the massive bulge in his pants.

“I apologize. It’s just been so long since I’ve been this aroused. The wife and I haven’t been intimate with each other in over 8 years. I got needs and unfortunately, she doesn’t feel the need to take care of my needs,” Richard explained. “Don’t know why I’m telling such a beautiful young woman like you all of my business. You must have guys lined up around the block ready to be with you. I’m just a crusty old man.”

“That’s sweet, but most guys I know don’t have bulges as large as yours,” Lindsay complimented. She hopped off the bed and made her way towards Richard. His eyes watched lustfully as her big naked tits swayed gently to and fro. She stood in front of him and grabbed a handful of his swollen crotch. “I hope after all these years you still know how to work this thing," she added with a seductive smirk.

Richard gasped loudly as Lindsay got on her knees, unzipped his jeans, and with one swoop, dropped his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. His extended rock-hard cock jutted right in her gasping face.

“Wow! It’s so big and so hard,” she praised with wide eyes while grabbing his long stiff shaft with her hand and tenderly started caressing it up and down. “A little reward for making me look so beautiful today during our photo shoot.”

The 59-old-year moaned as Lindsey planted multiple kisses on the large mushroom-shaped tip of his cock before sealing it between her lips. Her tongue licked all around the sides of his dickhead before focusing on the tip. Lindsay felt pre-cum leaking on her tongue as she probed his pee hole and licked it up. She moved her wet mouth further down his throbbing member while keeping a firm grip on the root of his penis with her hand. Her bobbing tempo gradually got faster sending the photographer into a moaning frenzy. “Oh god! Ooooh god! Oooooh, Lindsay. This feels soooooo incredibly good.”

Even though Richard felt his weathered knees ready to give out on him for standing, the sensation of the redhead’s mouth bobbing up and down his hard dick was an even greater feeling. He looked and passed her sucking mouth on his dick and at her big hanging knockers that were majestically swaying from side to side from her movements.

Lindsay removed her hand off his shaft and closed her mouth over his entire nines inches of hard steel. Her nose pressed into his thick round belly as she swallowed his entire lengthy member.

“Oooooh Christ!!” he cried, feeling his orgasm on the horizon.

Lindsay dragged her mouth slowly back up the length his cock slowly to the thick tip and then back down taking his entire cock again into the depths of her throat. She repeatedly deep-throated his rock-hard penis and heard him heavily wheezing and gasping letting her know he was ready to cum. She lifted her mouth off his saliva-soaked dick and tenderly stroked while looking up at his face. “Not yet, Richard. The best is yet to make you cum,” she smiled.

Moments later, Lindsay’s colorful panty bottoms were off and on the floor. Richard was lying back on the bed with only a pair of black socks on and his thick hard dick pointing towards the ceiling. Lindsay crawled onto the bed keeping eye contact with the old photographer and gave his stiff wood another but brief blowjob. She included his balls this time sucking each wrinkled nut in turns. His toes curled in his socks as she devoured his ball sack. After she finished, she moved up and straddled her clean-shaven wet pussy over his big erected hard on. “Get ready for the ride of your life,” she thrilling announced and slowly lowered her dripping cunt over the top of his dick.

“Oooooooh, god!” Richard moaned. The feeling of his first pussy in years was like waking up from a coma. He felt just as alive as his throbbing manhood that was lodged between this young woman’s legs. “What an incredible feeling,” he gasped, rediscovering the joys of pussy all over again.

Lindsay started bouncing up and down his old cock and his view was filled with the titillating bouncing of her huge droopy jugs. His weathered hands reached and scooped up both bouncing breasts and fondled them. He felt like a kid in a candy store manhandling her juicy knockers and pulling on her thick hard nipples.

“Ooooooooh YES, Richard! Play my tits! Oooooohhh YES!!” Lindsay moaned while she rocked herself back and forth on his dick. She fell forward, burying his face between her huge boobs, and shimmed her shoulders from side to side slapping him in the face with her big hanging funbags. “You like that, baby? You like my big tits slapping you in the face?”

Richard response was muffled by his face being trapped in her cleavage. His hands held and kneaded her jiggling ass while it collided with his thighs from her repeated bouncing. Her drenched pussy started quivering all over his long meaty pole.

“Here I fucking cum!UGGGHHHHH!!”

The floodgates were opened and Lindsay’s cum juices gushed all over Richard’s hard hot cock. She sat up and arched her back as she came hard. Richard reached up and fondled her big jiggling tits as he suddenly reached his own peak of bliss.

“Oooooh fuck! I’m about to cum!” he groaned.

Lindsay quickly climbed off his pussy-cum sleek cock and kneeled between his legs. She gathered up her big milk cans and wrapped them around his lubed dick. As soon as Richard felt the soft flesh of big white boobs on his manhood, he released a loud roar and a large geyser of cum erupted from his shaft and blasted Lindsay in the face. His second powerful geyser nailed her chin and neck and the remaining cum shots emptied out into her cleavage.

After catching his breath, Richard looked down at Lindsay with a joyful smile and watched his jizz drip down between her large breasts. “For our next shoot, how about we take some shots of my semen dripping off your beautiful breasts and then out of your pussy next?”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Volente, thenewcomer, MoscowCalling, PLM83, Dexter07

TLMorgan

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2019, 11:50:58 PM »
Blake Lively Meets King Ding-A-Ling

Codes (MF, cons, inter, oral)

Blake Lively was attending a bachelorette party with a friend at a strip club when she got dared into having a private lap dance session. Her dancer was a tall, dark, muscular and handsome fellow named Omar. While on the clock, Omar went by the nickname King Ding-A-Ling and it didn’t take long for Blake Lively to find out why. She was instantly enthralled by the enormous well-endowment that was bouncing and swinging absurdly between Omar’s muscular legs. The biggest cock she has ever laid eyes on was being overstuffed inside a pair of small leopard-printed thongs.

“You like what you see,” Omar asked in his deep voice, wiggling his huge meaty schlong in her wide-eyed face.

Blake didn’t hesitate to replay with a “HELL YEAH! Let it hang loose, baby!!”

The man known as King Ding-A-Ling didn’t have to be asked twice and removed the leopard-printed thong that contained the biggest, longest, and thickest penis the actress has ever seen.

“HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS!!” Blake exclaimed, getting her vision filled by her very first black cock. Even in its flaccid state his penis hung-heavy mid-thigh with a pair of testicles the size of cue balls and as black as the midnight sky attached. “King Ding-A fucking-Ling,” she added.

Omar resumed dancing like normal, pushing himself up onto the married actress. He let his humongous black cock slap and drag over her stocking-covered legs, her stomach and then jumped up on the armchairs and playfully slapped her in her pretty white face a few times. Her mouth looked to be salivating for a taste of King Ding-A-Ling’s giant ding.

“In our club, we encourage hands-on experience. You’ll allow getting as freaky as you want,” Omar stated, swinging his thick long john from side to side like a pendulum as if he was trying to hypnotize Blake. Her pussy became exceedingly moist just by staring at his massive undulating anaconda.

Blake shyly reached out and seized the king of all ding-a-lings dick with the hand she wore her wedding ring on and attempted to close her fist around it. The base of Omar’s lengthy member was too thick for her to fully wrap her fingers around.

After a few gentle strokes, Blake moved her mouth onto the massive knob of his cock. She moaned deeply and savored the feeling of another’s man penis being in her mouth. She loved her husband actor Ryan Reynolds, but she was in Las Vegas for the weekend and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas as she boldly engulfed more of Omar’s huge dick between her lips. It began swelling rapidly in her hand and mouth.

“Oh shit. I think he likes you,” Omar teased as Blake began sucking his monstrous cock aggressively, cramming more of his dark chunky shaft between her velvety lips and making gurgling sounds. He felt the large engorged head of his spear touching the back of her mouth as she sucked. “Damn white girl, don’t choke,” he warned.

The former Gossip Girl star's mouth formed a perfect O halfway up Omar’s gigantic member as she sucked. Muscles Blake never knew existed in her jaw were being stretched to their limits just to bring King Ding-A-Ling to his full harden peak. The hand she used to hold his oversized throbbing tool started jerking it up and down. She brought her other hand up and cupped his big dangling balls.

“Ahhh. How about we plug another hole with my cock for a while,” Omar suggested, withdrawing his mammoth dong from the actress’s slobbery grasp. He lied down on the ground with his enormous pillar of hardness dripping wet from Blake’s saliva.

With lust in her blue eyes, Blake rolled down her stockings and panties, hiked up her black dress and straddled over King Ding-A-Ling’s rock-hard manhood. The extreme moistness from her hairless cunt and the saliva lubrication on his cock made it easier for Blake to guide her pink snatch down over his exceedingly large black cock.

“Wow!  Wow! Wow! Oooooh WOWWW!” Blake cried, feeling the discomforted of the enormity of Omar’s colossal thick dick disappearing between her sleek cunt walls. Never in her life has her pussy felt so stuff and that feeling alone made her cum. “Uggghhhhh.”

The extra lubrication from her pussy felt marvelous on his big black schlong as Omar started thrusting his meaty dick up inside the actress’s cum-gushing snatch. His large hands clutched her firm ass as he savagely pumped the white girl with his throbbing monster. His gigantic balls were flailing all over her ass cheeks.

Blake’s agonizing cries and moans were echoing throughout the cubicle and could be heard by anyone in the cubicles next door. “HOLY FUCKKK!! OOOOOOH GOD!! Your dick is going to tear me APART!! OOOOOOOH GOD!!” Her perky breasts were wildly jumping around under her black dress.

“That’s the plan, bitch! Goddamn, your pussy feels so good,” King Ding-A-Ling moaned, squeezing on her ass cheeks tighter as he merciless pounded her tight soggy twat. “That’s it. Cum again. Cum on daddy’s big black dick.”

After making Blake cum for the second time, Omar lifted her off him, turned her sideways and drilled her in the spooning position. His huge balls started beating on the entrance of her piss soaked cunt as he fucked her guts out. He reached into her little black dress and fondled her vivacious perky breasts. He rolled and twisted her rock-hard nipples while jack-hammering her creamy cunt so hard that her husband’s dick would never satisfy her again.

After a few minutes, Omar flipped Blake onto her stomach, pressing his burly upper body into her back and used his feet to divine her legs a far as they could separate and resumed fucking in earnest, slamming his pelvic repeatedly against her quivering ass. His huge chocolate cock glistened in her cum juices as it swiftly pistol in and up her drenched cunt.

“FUCCCKKK!! OMAAAR!!! Ooooooh, GOD!! OOOOOOHH FUCK!!” Blake hysterically moaned as her pussy received the hardest dicking of a lifetime. “UGGGHHHH FUCCCCK!!” The actress came hard screaming loudly.

Omar slowed down his thrusting pace, feeling his big cum-filled balls swollen to even greater scope as he reached his climatic peak. He withdrew his giant dick from Blake’s gooey twat and started ejaculating his thick spunk in large ropes all over her ass and the back of her black dress.

After Omar finished drenching her lovely white ass in his thick man juices, a heavily panting Blake turned around with her blond hair unkempt and mascara running down her sweaty wide-grinning face. “I got another friend throwing a bachelorette party next weekend. Will you be available?”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Volente, thenewcomer, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Calibur009, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2019, 12:59:51 AM »
Now that’s how you dick down Blake Lively!

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

thenewcomer

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2019, 06:23:54 AM »
King Dong vs Milana Vayntrub

~Thanks to @TLMorgan for letting me use his strip club idea.

“Usually I lead the guests,” he said with a smile. He was very interested in this short, busty cutie with a pony tail.

With flipped hair to the side, Milana glanced back with little emotion. With a hand firmly wrapped around his big fur cock-sock, she finished her climb up the stairs away from the other club patrons and took a seat in the plush leather.

She fell back and beckoned with her finger while she tossed dollar bills at him. Ones and tens littered the air before she stuck a couple into the flimsy thong strap.

“Show me what you’re made of, King Dong,” she smiled. “Ding-A-Ling has highly recommended you.”

The next bass blasting beat rumbled her bones and he stepped into the leather with those gigantic thighs looming close. He threw a leg up above her to a ledge and blew her mind with the humongous bag full of two heavy lemon sized treats swaying behind the King Dong mega beef. He dropped the fur covered behemoth onto her head and she took it upon
herself to start making love to his big ass balls. He clasped her dark brown hair from the back and went to the beat with his hips as she sucked them loudly.

He dumped his leg and started bopping his heavy meat on top of her head to the music. The more it thud into her scalp, the bigger he became. Milana watched it grow and grow until she laughed and spilled his ooey gooey sack all over her chin.

“King-mother fucking-Dong,” she looked up, “My dude, this thing is HUGE! Show me! Let me see!”

The King took her hands and put them to the fur boner coat and rocked in and out of it. “You want it, fuckin’ get it, baby girl!”

Milana tore it away as fast as she could and put it on her head like a hat. She looked on in amazement and couldn’t believe what she was looking at.

“Jesus, that’s a big black fuckin’...fuckin’ I can’t even talk right now! I’m a little drunk? Maybe!”

“Stop talking and start sucking!” he told her. He stood up tall and let her roam all over and she took him with both hands to jerk and watch the nuts swing.

“Ooouuu...” she smiled.

The stripper flexed his muscles for her and she felt the pump between her fingers and her eyes fluttered rapidly. It was a chocolate mountain that she wanted to climb and fuck!

“Oh, fuck me,” she sighed out.

“That what you want, cutie?”

“I want a lot of things right now,” she stuttered. “And I have a lot of slut-money saved,” she burped. “Oh my.” Milana pulled her wallet out and a $100 bill slid between her fingers. “What do I get for a hundy?”

Before she could hand it to him, her tonsils were being nudged by raging black meat. Lips slick and spread far, she mumbled around it and he slid it back and forth into the sweet, sweaty softness of her throat.

“I’ll let you suck on this dick for that,” he grinned. He hit her head into the leather with each pump until he held her steady. “You slutty ass white bitches love the BBC. Yeeuh, slobber on all that shit...”

Milana was spread wide with a hand inside her damp panties while she blew this random stripper. She gobbled down the chocolate delight eagerly until he slid it away from her grasp.

“Wait, I’m out of time already?” she complained, digging into her purse.

He fell into her lap and spanked her visible nipples through her white top with the big dong. He yanked the buttons and slid up underneath to press those massive melons around his junk.

“I’ll fuck these big ass titties for free,” he laughed, rowing in and out. They were incredibly soft and he smashed them tighter to really take those babies for a ride. “These are some real milk jugs, baby girl!”

Milana dumped a couple hundred bucks onto her chest while he slithered between her boobs. He pumped into those juicy, fat beauties with long thrusts until he stabbed her lips with the leaking top. He felt her tongue and kept nudging.

“It’s free, girl. What’s all this?”

She looked up and unbuckled her pants in between them. He drove those pillows slowly, desperate for it.

“That’s for me,” she smiled. “What’s $800 get me with King Dong?”

He was up fast and he savagely yanked her pants up and away. After a quick slap against her belly, he dove in alongside the silk panties and started to spread her far and wide. She got louder and louder until he bottomed out onto her slimy womb.

“Ughhh, what the fuuuck,” she cried out, grabbing at his waist.

“Not even all the way in, bitch,” he smiled and leaned in. He wiggled his hips to make her scream and stretched her vanilla pie to the max.“Scream on the black dick, scream on It,” he laughed.

“Lemme see, lemme see,” she moaned out.

With quick power, her legs were thrown out with his massive wing span and her hips were taxed. She roamed his immaculate frame and he delivered the goods for her payment.

He yanked her ass from the seat and tilted forward to really blast his cannonballs into her glorious, fat, juicy booty with heavy and ridiculous pounding. Milana grit her teeth for the sudden cervix punching she was getting and her face went in all different directions while she came repeatedly.

“Oh my—oh my god—ohmygod,” she bellowed out like a broken record.

“Yeeeuhhh, get it, you big titty ho!”

Milana’s thicc, chunky body was jiggling all over from the thunderous clapping from this absolute stud and it would be the end of him watching all this -woman- bouncing about.

“Where you want the nut you paid for, baby boo?” he said down to her while destroying her pussy in a blur.

“It’s uhuhuhuhuhuhp to...”

Like that, Milana was pulled up by the hair and bent over into the leather. Flush against those big buns, he clasped her floppy titties while he drilled her insides to a pulp. She hung onto the back of the seat for dear life and his boiling balls slapped her clit furiously as he fucked her senseless.

“C'mon, bitch!” he shouted.

Milana took his last violent stab with a dreamy exhale and he bounced into that beautiful behind one last time before blowing sweltering splooge deep into her. He stretched her long and wide before the globs spewed from her lips onto the couch in heaping amounts. He lunged and expanded again to ripple ropes deep, just to drench her in a wave that blew out to the floor behind them. She melted into his chest with lust as he completely dominated her from start to finish.

Milana sighed out and turned.

“What the fuck does $1000 get me!”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Volente, pixidragon, PLM83, Dexter07

TLMorgan

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2019, 05:22:59 PM »
That was freaking hot! King Dong vs Milana Vayntrub! I really liked that she was paying him to fuck her and he fucked those delicious tits for free  :D

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2019, 06:20:57 PM »
Cumming In The Club – Camila Cabello

Bass boomed, shaking the very foundations.  Strobe lights flashed faster than the human eye could comprehend.  A sea of steamy, sweat-soaked bodies undulated and grinded against one another.  In the middle of the crowd, Camila Cabello had chosen her next victim.  Every inch of her 5’2 figure was glued to a handsome stud, their bodies intertwined on the dance floor.  Facing away from him, one hand stroked the side of his face, the other, firmly gripping his ass as they moved in tandem to the music.  His hands dug into her supple waist, fingers inching ever closer to her groin, eager to get a feel of her velvety pussy barely hidden beneath her little black dress. 

The 22-year-old popstar danced, gyrated and swayed with moves to rival that of even the most experienced stripper.  Smoldering looks.  Roaming hands.  Sensual teasing of flesh on flesh.  None of it compared to her backside.  Her butt commanded the attention of every man and woman in the place.  The caramel mass of jiggling flesh practically spilled out from the hem of her dress and it was currently pressed up against the groin of the lucky gentlemen as it grinded away to the music.  Positively throbbing and pulsating with excitement, she could feel every fleshy inch of him straining to tear through the fabric of his pants.

The music began to climb.  Higher and higher until it reached its peak.  There was a moment of absolute silence as everyone waited with bated breath.  Then it dropped, a shockwave of sound blasting across the sweaty masses.  Working her hips, she ground against him harder, a look of pure sex flashed his way.  And just as the song came to a bombastic, bone-rattling conclusion, Camila felt him shudder and grunt as he blew his wad.  Hips and ass still working him over, she felt the dampness on her own backside as he shamelessly creamed his trousers right there on the dance floor.  By the time he recovered his senses, she was already gone.  Disappeared into the crowd.

In the VIP section, a gaggle of Camila’s friends giggled.

“He couldn’t handle it either.  Came right there in his pants.”  She purred.  “Third one tonight.”

A fit of laughter overtook the group as their bartender raised his eyebrows and shook his cocktail shaker harder.  Camila’s eyes slid onto him as she sipped her mojito.  A fine specimen.

“It’s sounds like you need a man who can keep up with you.”  He said, meeting her unblinking gaze.

“Oh yea?”  She asked, throwing the comment back in his face.  “Where can I find one of those?”

A sly grin split his face as he quickly glanced around.  Setting the cocktail shaker down, the eye of every girl was now on him.  In a flash, his trousers were unzipped and his cock hanging out.  Camila’s jaw nearly hit the floor.  The bulbous mushroom head swung somewhere close to his kneecap.

“Man enough for ya?”

Normally Camila would have brought him out to the dance floor and put him through his paces first.  Instead, she found herself in the backroom of the club, bent over a stack of liquor filled crates.  His nearly foot long pipe pummeled her pussy as she screamed louder than a murder victim.  One strong hand gripped the back of her neck, pinning her down against the rough wood as he went to town on her nether regions with ball-slapping force.  His other hand peppered her remarkable rear with a series of hard, heavy slaps.  The muffled bass still rattled the dusty and dark storage room.

“AYE!  AYE!  AYE!”  Every thrust of his meaty skinflute pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.  It had only been a few minutes, but she was cumming already.  “CUMMINGG!!!  MIERDA!!!  CUMMINNGG!! C-C-CUUUMMMIIIINNGGGG!!!”

He didn’t slow down as Camila’s raspy shrieks elevated into a pitch that only dogs could hear as she climaxed.  Giving her a few more hard, quick thrusts, he paused to admire the bronze ass that he was making bounce every which way.  Grabbing two handfuls of the tanned globes, he clapped the cheeks together before prying them apart and revealing her puckered backdoor to the open air.  It looked incredibly inviting. 

“Little cocktease.  Out there on the dancefloor, rubbing this fine ass against so many pricks.  Let’s see how you handle a real one.”

“Ya papi?”  She looked back at him with cloudly, cockdrunk eyes and strands of her thick black hair messily splayed across her sweaty face.

Spitting onto the sealed dark anal ring as he wrenched his cock from her dripping cunt.  Before Camila could blink she felt his fat cockhead between her cheeks, her sphincter struggling to accommodate the girth of his bulbous bellend.

“AAYYYYEEEE!!!”  She cried out, feeling the strong grip return on the back of her neck, holding her down as her anal ring was stretched like never before.

Body writhing, a loud *POP* could be heard even over the beat of the bass and he slipped inside, ramming his incredible, fat length balls deep into her butt.  In an instant, he was pounding harder than ever.  Camila could do naught but cry out as he wedged her between his pumping pelvis and the stack of crates.  Her manicured nails scrabbled and scratched as she sought out a grip lest she be knocked over with the force of his rampaging member.  Camila had taken it up the butt many times before, but the rough rawdogging she was receiving now numbered amongst the biggest and best she’d ever had. 

“How does this feel cocktease!”  He growled. 

“YES!  YES!  MIERDA!  GIVE ME THAT BIG FAT DICK!  GIVE IT TO ME GOOD!” 

With a snarl, he snatched a handful of her luscious black locks, pulling her back.  Camila screamed even louder as she felt the tug on her scalp.  Body arching, neck craned backwards, he viciously continued his anal assault.  His plum size gonads smacked into her sopping twat with every thrust of his hips.  Her sphincter squeezed him tighter and tighter, body shaking and trembling as orgasm #2 hit.  Shrieking, her velvet lips quivered before unleashing a spray of scalding girlspunk.  Drenching the crates in front of her like a firehouse, he continued ramming her rectum, renewing her torrent of fluids with each repeated penetration until she squirted out what must have been gallons, the floor now wet and slick with her arousal. 

Moments later, he roared and pulled out of her backside, fisting his glistening prick.  Just as the bass dropped yet again, he exploded.  Great white ropes of cum soared through the air, splattering her oversized booty and her little black dress with his seed.  Squeezing the head, he dribbled out a few more drops before beating it against her spunk-covered butt.  Camila, now a gibbering mess, slowly slid down the wet crates onto the floor, laying in her own spray and breathing heavily. 

“I work most weekends.  Come back anytime.”  He said, tucking his member away and zipping up his pants.  “You know, whenever you’re finished teasing those other guys.”

Camila mumbled a satisfied groan of affirmation, incoherent and senseless on the floor. 

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2019, 06:34:35 PM »
Great work Sly, that was fucking hot!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

thenewcomer

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2019, 02:17:32 PM »
Slyguy with another home run. Gat damn.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2019, 05:26:58 PM »
Just wanted to pop back in and say how much fun it was reading all these stories. Thanks everyone!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Chlp, thenewcomer, MoscowCalling

TLMorgan

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2019, 03:12:13 PM »
Emma Stone & Abigail Breslin Meet Brock & Rock

Codes: (MMFF,cons,oral)

“Oh my god, Emma! This is crazy! I’ve never been to a strip club before,” Abigail Breslin loudly confessed as she and her Zombieland 2 co-star Emma Stone entered the strip club to loud blaring music, laser lights and dozens of women going bananas over half-naked men dancing all over the place shaking their cocks in tiny in something that looked skinnier than dental floss.

“I promise you, Abby, you will enjoy yourself,” Emma reassured her co-star as the two made their way through the hot horny women. “We need a break from filming all day. A friend of mines recommended this place. She even hooked us up with VIP.”

Emma and Abigail took their seats in a special VIP room with their own personal dancing pole. They were greeted by a handsome 5’9 well built light-skinned man wearing a black bowtie, a small green thong and holding a tray with a couple of erotic drinks.

The first thing Abigail noticed about the man was the size of his junk. “Oh my god, Emma! He’s HUGE!” she panicked.

“I know,” Emma replied with a smile and reached out to feel the enormous cock stuffed inside the man’s little thong. “I’ve heard anything goes at this strip club. Is that true?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am. My name is Rock and my partner Brock and I will be your personal entertainment tonight, ladies.”

The lights immediately went dim and a heavy brass hip hop beat blared over the speakers. A 6’2 dark chocolate chiseled man dripping in baby oil and wearing a raunchy cowboy outfit appeared on the stage. He started doing his dance routine, slowly removing pieces of his outfit until he was down to his boots, cowboy hat, and tiny thong.

Abigail’s eyes were wide and glued to the immense package that was moving inside Brock’s little undergarment.

“TAKE IT OFF, BIG BOY!” yelled Emma as she tossed hundred dollar bills onto the stage. “Live a little Abby. Hey Rock! Why don’t you give my friend there a lap dance,” she suggested without taking her eyes off Brock and the monstrosity that was barely concealed in his little thong.

Abigail took a deep breath as Rock began bumping and grinding his half-naked body all over her. She felt his huge cock rub on her several times. She was a little reluctant but excited at the same time.

“Hey, Emma. You were right. This isn’t so...” Before Abigail could finish her sentence, she saw her Zombieland 2 costar on stage and on her knees sucking the biggest black cock she ever saw. “MY GOD! EMMA!”

“You shouldn’t feel left out,” said Rock as he stood in front of Abigail without his thong on. Her eyes widen as the size of his enormous pecker. It wasn’t as dark and thick as the mammoth cock her friend was chowing down on sloppily but it was as long as her wrist to her forearm. “Don’t let your friend have all the fun.”

Abigail smiled and grabbed the longest cock she ever saw. She tenderly stroked it up and down while her mouth went to work on the swollen knob. She covered it with kisses before using her tongue to circle around it. She gave his peehole several licks before taking the mushroom head between her soft pouty lips. Abigail heard the stripper moan and groan to her mouth taking in his throbbing shaft little by little.

Her Zombieland 2 costar Emma Stone was in a sixty-nine position with Brock on stage. His entire enormous cock was dripping with her saliva while her mouth was widely stretching over his giant chocolate balls. She sucked both of his heavy testicles in turns while moaning from the hot stripper’s face buried in her nearly-trimmed cunt. His thick tongue licked every inch of her wet twat sending the young actress into an orgasmic state.

“OOOOOH FUCK! OOOOOH BROCK!” Emma cried and came as soon as she felt his mouth on her fat little clitoris. “UGGGGGHHHHH!”

Meanwhile, Abigail was getting her mouth pumped by Rock’s lengthy shaft. She felt the huge dickhead of his long spear invading the back of her throat with each thrust. She gagged and coughed up saliva all over her nice blouse.

“Why don’t you take that off,” Rock suggested, pulling his wet cock from her mouth. “You have really nice breasts. It would be a shame not to use them.”

Abigail took the hint and unbuttoned her blouse. Her big black bra came into view and Rock’s hands immediately started groping her large breasts over her bra.

“These are nice and big. I bet you fucked many cocks with these big tits,” he assumed while lifting up the cups and causing her huge boobs to tumble out naked. He lowered his head and took a mouthful of her right breast. After a few seconds, Rock released the mouthwatering fun bag from his mouth with a loud wet pop and cupped both ample jugs. He pushed her pale bosoms together and simultaneously assaulted them with his mouth and tongue. The front of Abigail’s jeans was drenched in wetness.

“BROCCCCK!! ooooooooooh GOD!! SO BIG!” Emma wailed as she was naked except for her red heels and sliding her soppy pussy up and down half of Brock’s gigantic pillar of meat. She tried desperately to get her pussy to consume the entire thick shaft, but it was just too immense.

Abigail was now completely naked and bent over the half circle couch in the VIP lounge with Rock behind her. His big long dick entered her creamy sweet cunt and started pumping away. She felt his hands gripping her hips as he thrust with quick, hard strokes. Her pussy never felt something so long and hard inside that it made her cum instantly.

Rock continued to deeply penetrate the actress’s cum-drenched pussy after she came for a few more minutes. Then he changed positions getting them both to lay down on the couch with him behind her and fucking her in the spooning position. One of his muscular legs held her short leg up as he swiftly pounded her steaming cunt. His hands cupped and played with Abigail’s big bouncing titties as he moaned in her ear.

Emma Stone watched her busty friend being fucked hard on the couch while she was on all fours being powerful fucked by Brock. He held onto her small waist as he slid as much of his massive slab of dark meat inside her extremely soaked snatch with each thrust.

Both actresses lost control of their bodies and let out loud screeching moans as they came multiple times from the big dick fucking they were receiving.

Both strippers knew they were on the verge of cumming and the Zombieland actresses line up next to each other on their knees. Both huge cocks released enormous torrents of cum, showering their faces, hair, and chest. Rock took extra pride in covering Abigail’s big tits with any cum he had left spared in his heavy balls.

“Are you glad you came?” Emma asked Abigail.

“I lost count how many times I came,” she replied with a smile behind the barricade of jism.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 03:20:17 PM by TLMorgan »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri, thenewcomer, gaia13, pixidragon, Calibur009, PLM83, Thehouseofweird, X42, Dexter07

Grobnar

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2019, 06:39:51 PM »
Taylor's Wildest Dreams

Exhaustion. That's what Taylor felt as she dragged her feet back to her trailer. Fortunately, everyone gave her a wide berth as she came back from the shop cafeteria. No one wanted to be near her, not with her scowl and posture. Even production assistants steered clear. That didn't bother her, she really didn't want to face anyone. Aimlessly, she turned on the TV before heading into the bathroom. She really needed to shower or something. It was like everything felt grimy.

What she really wanted was a drink, but that wasn't going to happen. The entire video shoot was dry; not a drop of alcohol to be found outside the aid station. Instead, Taylor had to settle for her other relief method. She stripped down, tossing her shirt to the side and her jeans soon thereafter. Her undergarments joined the growing pile of laundry as the blonde stretched languidly. Fully nude, she turned on the shower waiting as it came up to temperature. Slipping in, she rejoiced at the level of comfort a hot shower provided. The steam just sunk into her pores as she turned about; letting the cleansing water poured over her.

As one would expect, she lathered up and rinsed herself, using a large portion of her body wash and shampoo in the process. When it was done however, she did not want to leave. Going back outside meant facing certain realities. Instead, Taylor opted for one last task. Her small hands slid down her wet body, taking in her small but decidedly feminine curves. Her fingers squeezed at her small breasts, particularly the hardened gumdrop sized nipples, before cruising further south.

Taylor poked her sensitive belly button while a free hand slid down her small waist. Together, both hands met up again at her hips. One went back to her pert rear, while the other went down to her sensitive folds. She loved the feeling. The hot water cascading down her as she gently stroked herself. Her index finger made several strokes along her outer lips before hitting her sensitive clit. Electricity flew through her system as she started. The other hand reappeared after squeezing her ass; its destination obvious.

At first just a single finger slipped into her dripping sex. Then another. She slowly fingered herself, methodically pleasuring herself to an inevitable release. She picked up speed, constantly increasing the pressure and the momentum in which she pumped her fingers inside her vagina. Outside her other hand worked her clit. Her thumb and forefinger rolling it back and forth before tugging on it.

Cries of pleasure erupted from her lips. A muted scream as she reached a miniature orgasm. It was a small plateau if you will. Just a brief stop on her journey to ultimate release. Her hand was a blur as it pumped into her body. Her small breasts shaking with every thrust. Semi conscious of her breasts need for attention, she tried to adjust her position so the cascade of water would land upon them.

Pleasure was her reward as droplets of warm water would hit her sensitive nipples and the areola around it. It wasn't enough, no matter how hard she pushed the orgasm she desired was just out of reach. As time went on, it would quickly become unobtainable. Thinking fast, she removed her clit hand and took the shower head off its mount. Taylor directed the warm, harsh spray to her sex, parting her lips wide.

Another moan escaped her lips as she aimed the sprayer at her most sensitive spots. Her other hand continued its actions. Her fingers frantic in tapping her hidden g-spot. It was only a matter of time now.

Taylor's knees buckled as the orgasm hit her. Like a wave, it cascaded over her; covering her mind. A hoarse cry erupted as she rode out the wave. For her, it seemed like moments passed as she rode the wave up to its crescendo, only to ride it back to it's natural crash. In actuality mere seconds had passed since it started. Exhausted, but definitely more relaxed, she returned the sprayer to its position and shut off the water. Satisfied from her experience, she pulled a towel and dried herself before stepping out of the stall and back into the present.

Taylor ran a hand through her blonde hair, examining her body in the mirror. Why must this happen? She thought. Taylor became emotionally attached to her costar. Her mind already flashing with possible futures. Going on dates, marriage, kids. Even now in the shower she was imagining it was his thick member that made her cry out with such pleasure. His hands groping her breasts as she slid up and down his pole. Taylor knew it was big, she felt it when it was he was pressed against her body.

Hands offered little substitute for a cock like that. Taylor could picture herself on her knees before the phallus as wave after wave of potent cum coated her face. Greedily, she’d lick the cum of her fingers  Even though she just came Taylor could feel desire building up within her loins.

It was not to be. The ring on his finger said so. He was married to another woman, one that to her seemed more dour than she could even be. Even in her current mood. The woman had wavy, raven black hair to her blonde; large oversized breasts to her more modest chest. Indeed she also possessed an ass worth of a kardashian, if people liked such a thing. To Taylor she also had the personality of a dinner plate. Vapid, shallow, and as interesting as grey paint. It made her wonder what her dream lover saw within that shell of a person.

Disappointed in herself for such thoughts, Taylor moved to her bed; propping open her nightstand and removing a large, but not oversized dildo. The purple monster wavered in her hand for a moment before she guided it down her body. She loved the feeling of it swirling around each engorged nipple before letting it slide to her nether regions. Once again she let her fantasy take over, her co-star was atop her; his anxious cock demanding entry to her sex. No longer content to tease herself, the blonde plunged the phallus as far into her pussy as she could. Taylor began pumping it in and out realizing that it may only be a dream, but it would suffice until she found her next crush.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Volente, Viri, thenewcomer, pixidragon, Jesse90, Thehouseofweird, X42, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2019, 07:28:55 PM »
Lovely, Grobnar. Really like the solo aspect.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA