Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kitty Gets Some Cock (Kitty Forman from That '70s Show)  (Read 140 times)

MineCraft040521

Kitty Gets Some Cock (Kitty Forman from That '70s Show)
« on: September 21, 2026, 01:57:23 PM »
Kitty Gets Some Cock
Starring: Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
Tags: MF, Cons, Oral, Facial, Creampie, Cheating
DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.


*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Mike knocked on the front door of the Forman household and awaited an answer. The 18-year-old had several classes with the son of the house, Eric, though that wasn’t who he was there to see.

“Oh, hi! Can I help you, sweetie?” Kitty Forman asked the teenager, a big smile on her face as she greeted him.



The 46-year-old wore a multi-colored button-down shirt, which was tucked into a navy blue skirt. She also had on a pair of tan high heels that matched her light-brown hair. Her makeup was tastefully done, and she wore red lipstick on her soft lips.

“Hi, Mrs. Forman, I’m Mike. I’m a friend of Eric’s. Is he here?” The young man asked, fully aware of the fact that Eric wasn’t home.

“Oh, no, I’m sorry, honey. Eric left with some of his other friends about an hour ago,” she told him as his eyes started to give the older woman a once-over.

Although Kitty was no supermodel, there was something about her that attracted Mike to her. Maybe it was that delightful motherliness of hers or that million-dollar smile she seemed to always have. Whatever it was about the petite MILF, Mike desperately wanted to get into her pants, despite the fact that she was a married woman. That’s why he made the conscious decision to show up at her home when he knew that both her husband and son would be gone.

“Oh, okay. That’s alright. Sorry to bother you,” Mike said, beginning to turn away before Kitty spoke up.

“You don’t have to go all the way home. Why don’t you come inside? I’m sure they’ll be back soon,” she offered, unaware that this is actually what Mike hoped would happen.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be a bother.” Mike had to bite back a smile to not give himself away.

“Oh, nonsense, sweetie. Come in, come in!” She instructed with a smile, unaware of the dastardly plan the teen had in store for her.

“Thank you, Mrs. Forman. That’s very kind of you,” Mike told her, smiling politely as he stepped inside her home.

“Oh, sweetie, please, call me Kitty. Any friend of Eric’s is a friend of mine,” she said, laughing cutely as she led the young man further into the house, all while he looked down at her perky behind.

Mike could feel his dick starting to harden as he imagined seducing the innocent MILF and fucking her while the men of the house were away. He tried to get the thoughts out of his head, but it was an impossible task when he pictured Kitty innocently looking up at him with his cock in her mouth.

“So,” Kitty started to say, snapping Mike out of his perverted daydream, “how long have you and Eric been friends, darling? I’m sorry, but I don’t think he’s ever mentioned you before.”

Mike was thankful that he had thought up a backstory to how he knew Eric, as it was highly likely that Kitty would ask him about their friendship at one point or another. He continued to follow her as she led him to the kitchen, turning to him and gesturing for him to take a seat at the counter.

“Eric and I just became friends this year. He and I are in different friend groups, so he invited me to hang out with them today so I could get to know everyone, but I guess I showed up a bit too late,” he explained, hoping that Kitty wouldn’t ask further questions and prompt him to come up with too detailed a backstory.

“Oh, that’s a shame. Well, I guess you’ll just have to spend the afternoon with little ol’ me, then,” Kitty said with a giggle as she grabbed an apron that was hanging up and began tying it around her waist.

“I was in the middle of baking some cookies when you knocked on the door. Think you could lend me a hand, darling?” Kitty asked him, giving him a smile that reignited the fire in his loins, forcing Mike to try his best to hide it before he stood up.

“Sure, I’d love to help. I’m not much of a chef, but if you tell me what to do, I think we’ll be just fine,” he joked, causing Kitty to let out a laugh that made Mike’s young cock throb.

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Kitty started to say as she placed a hand on Mike’s forearm. “I’ve been cooking since before you were born. I’ll make sure things go a-okay,” she said with a giggle while keeping her hand on Mike’s arm.

Mike smiled at her as she turned to grab her cookbook, removing her hand from his arm and giving him a chance to fiddle with his junk in his pants. He tried to fix himself as quickly as possible, but as Kitty turned back toward him, she caught him grasping his hard dick through his pants.

“Oh my!” Kitty shouted, her eyes going wide and her jaw dropping as she admired the python inside the teenager’s pants.

“Oh shit, Mrs. Forman-I mean, Kitty, it’s not what it looks like,” Mike tried to tell her, removing his hand from his boner, which still made a large bulge in his pants.

“Well, unless you’ve got a baguette shoved down your pants, I think it’s exactly what it looks like. You’ve got a huge cock!” Kitty exclaimed with a big grin on her face.

Mike was unsure how to react to Kitty’s own reaction, as he expected such an innocent, sweet woman to either be horrified or disgusted by his erection. Though Kitty was neither, and instead seemed to greatly enjoy the fact that her son’s friend was standing in her kitchen with a hard-on.

“I’m so sorry, Mrs. Forman, if you’ll just let me…” Mike told her, turning to the side and trying once again to reposition his erection so it wasn’t noticeable.

“Sweetie, there’s no way that beast is staying hidden unless you take care of it,” Kitty told him, which seemed to only make things worse as Mike’s dick throbbed violently. “Why don’t you let me give you a hand? Or two?”

Moving his hand off his cock, Mike turned to face Kitty, his boner still extremely prominent in his pants. He couldn’t believe what she’d just offered him, especially since that was exactly the thing he was coming over here to try and get her to do.

“You mean, like, you’ll help me cum?” He asked her, making sure they were on the same page before he went too far.

“I know you’d probably rather have Donna or Jackie help you out, but seeing as I’m the only one here, I’m all you’ve got.”

“Well, I bet you’d be able to do a much better job than either Donna or Jackie could. A woman your age certainly must know her way around a cock,” Mike said with a smirk as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, lowering them until they hit the floor, leaving him in a pair of tight boxers.

Kitty returned his smirk with one of her own, biting her lip as she took a few steps toward Mike. Her hand reached out and pressed against his stomach, feeling his six-pack, which turned her on even more than she already was. She moved her hand down toward his crotch, groping it through his boxers, which made Mike groan.

“You know, I’ve never had one this big before. Red is…not nearly as well-endowed as you are, honey,” Kitty told him, making his cock throb in her hand by smiling up at him.

“I bet you’d love to get your mouth on one this big, wouldn’t you?” Mike said as he looked at Kitty’s lips and imagined them wrapped around his crown.

“Are you a mind reader or something? Cause that’s exactly what I had in mind,” Kitty teased, giggling as she slowly dropped down to her knees.

Mike watched with a shit-eating grin as Kitty slid her thumbs into the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down his legs, laughing to herself when the teenager’s thick, veiny cock flopped out.

“Jeez, you’re quite the handful, aren’t you?” Kitty joked, showing off her pearly whites as she wrapped both of her mature hands around the barely legal boy’s prick.

“Fuck, Kitty,” Mike groaned as his member violently twitched between her fingers, letting her know that he loved the feeling of her hands on him.

“Don’t be afraid to let loose when you feel it coming, sweetie. I sure wouldn’t mind getting a bit of milk to drink with those cookies I’ll be making,” Kitty said, still smiling brightly as she parted her lips and placed the tip of Mike’s leaking tip on her tongue.

A shiver ran down Mike’s spine as his prick made contact with Kitty’s mouth, the older woman still delicately stroking his shaft as she ran her tongue around his engorged cockhead. Her lips were still curled into a grin as she teased his slit with her tongue, doing everything she could to tease him before she would eventually seal her lips around his length.

Although Mike desperately wanted to grab Kitty’s head and slam his entire cock down her throat, he wanted to see if her slower pace might end up being more satisfying in the long run. He was already feeling incredible from just her tongue, so he imagined it would feel even better once she actually enclosed her lips around him.

As if she’d read his mind, Kitty gave his tip one last lick before retreating her tongue and slowly shutting her lips, trapping the teen’s throbbing prick in her warm, wet mouth. Mike sighed as he placed one hand on Kitty’s shoulder and another on her head, though he didn’t apply any pressure just yet. He still wanted to see what she could do, though he was hoping she would eventually permit him to go wild.

Mike was immediately happy with his decision as Kitty slowly slid her lips further down his length, forcing more and more of his thick member into her mouth. He could feel her begin to struggle to take his entire length once she got about halfway, though the feeling was already so great that he didn’t mind one bit.

Once Kitty was certain she wouldn’t be able to swallow any more, she moved her lips back up Mike’s dick until they popped off him, her lips quickly curling into a smile as her hands returned to his cock.

“Mmmmm, you sure are a mouthful, sweetie. I can barely get half of you down before I start to choke,” Kitty said with a grin, jerking his spit-covered shaft as she prepared to take him back into her mouth.

“It still felt really good. You’ve got a great mouth on you, Kitty,” Mike told her, making her smile grow even bigger as she gazed up at him.

“Just you wait until I let you in my other hole. It’s tighter, wetter, and warmer,” she said with a teasing wink, letting out a sexy giggle before she opened her mouth and slid him back inside.

“Fuck me,” Mike grunted as Kitty pounced on his shaft with more ferocity than before, taking him halfway down in a single gulp that nearly made him blast the back of her throat with his load.

He was able to hold back from busting for now, but he could already tell that Kitty’s oral skills were gonna be enough to get him off before he got a chance to try out her other hole. But since Kitty had told him that “letting loose” in her mouth was okay, he paid no mind to the fact that he felt his balls start to churn.

Kitty continued bobbing her head on Mike’s big teen dick, moaning every time she felt his member throb or twitch in her mouth. Her eyes would water, and a rough, gagging sound would emanate from her throat every time she went too far down, but she simply couldn’t help but enjoy the feeling of choking on another man’s dick.

“Shit, Kitty, I’m getting close,” Mike warned the orally skilled MILF, prompting her to slide off his length and begin battering his tip in kisses.

“Oh, this is just such a big, beautiful cock. I’m such a lucky girl to get to play with something so perfect,” she said in that innocent, giddy voice of hers.

The contrast of her cute face and voice mixed with her naughty words and actions, especially once she began to slap Mike’s prick against her face, had Mike racing towards his orgasm. His balls began to churn, and his cock throbbed more violently than ever as he grew closer and closer to his inevitable climax.

“Do you want to cum in my mouth, sweetie? Or do you want to blast that baby batter all over my face? I don’t mind either way; I just want that cum one way or another,” Kitty told the boy, peppering the sides of his shaft with smooches as she began teasingly tugging on his heavy sac.

“Fuck, Kitty, I don’t know. I want to do both so badly, there’s no way I can pick.”

“I guess you’ll just have to do both,” she said with a grin, giggling as she slipped his cockhead between her lips and began to suck on it with everything she had.

Mike tilted his head back toward the ceiling and let out a loud groan as he felt the cum surge from his balls to his cock. He involuntarily thrust his hips as he felt the jizz spurt from his tip into the back of Kitty’s throat, making the randy MILF let out a half-giggle, half-moan as she took the thick, salty load.

As Mike looked down to see Kitty taste his cum, he watched her pull off his length and begin stroking his shaft, prepared to take the rest of his load across her face. With a big smile plastered on her face, Kitty shut her eyes and moaned as several hot ropes of Mike’s jizz splattered across her. The young man couldn’t believe how much cum he had stored in his balls as he drenched the seemingly innocent woman’s face with his cream.

“Holy fucking shit,” he groaned as the final spurt of cum hit Kitty right across her chin, dripping down onto her apron as she slowed her strokes.

“Gosh, sweetie, you really needed that,” the older woman laughed as she opened her right eye, as her left had a thick streak of cum going across it.

“I definitely did,” he told her, letting out a final moan as she leaned in and lapped at his slit, cleaning up the bead of cum that had seeped from it.

“I hope you’ve got more of that tastiness stored up in these big balls of yours for me. That was a real yummy treat you gave me,” Kitty said, licking her lips to clean up some of Mike’s cum.

“Anything for a sexy Mommy like you, Kitty,” Mike told her, which made the cum-covered 46-year-old giggle as she offered her hand to him.

“Help a lady up, would ya? The sooner I’m clean, the sooner you can make this kitty purr,” she told him, laughing as she reached down with her other hand and rubbed her cunt through her panties.

Mike immediately took Kitty’s hand and helped her up, making her smile and laugh as she got to her feet. Once up, Kitty stepped out of the kitchen and went to the bathroom, leaving Mike standing pantless, waiting for her. While waiting for her to return, he decided to finish undressing and tossed off his shirt before slipping off his shoes and removing his pushed-down pants and boxers.

“Oh my, there’s a naked man in my house with an enormous penis!” Kitty jokingly exclaimed as she returned to the kitchen, her face now cum free. “I had to look in the mirror and make sure I got it all off my face and into my mouth. Couldn’t dare risk letting a drop of that delicious nectar go to waste.”

Mike’s previously spent cock began to show signs of life again as Kitty approached him, that perfect smile of hers still as big and beautiful as ever. While moving closer, the 46-year-old began to unbutton her shirt, doing so at a teasingly slow pace.

“If you don’t hurry up, I’m gonna rip that shirt open and push you up against the counter,” Mike told her, giving her a wicked smirk, which she quickly returned.

Kitty also responded by unbuttoning her shirt even more slowly, her smirk growing wider as Mike realized what she was doing. He took a step closer to her and placed his hands over hers so he could move them out of the way. He then grabbed her shirt in his hands and ripped it open, only tearing the top half since the bottom was inside her skirt.

“Guess you’ll have to rip this off me, too,” Kitty said, clearly enjoying having her clothes torn off her instead of removed normally.

“I guess so,” Mike answered, grabbing the hem of her skirt and tearing it apart just enough for it to drop to the floor.

“You young boys sure do love to show off,” Kitty teased, grabbing her half-torn shirt and tearing it the rest of the way before she shrugged it off her shoulders.



Standing now in just a plain, black bra with a pair of black panties, along with the heels she still had on. Mike took in the sight of the scantily clad MILF and felt his cock harden even more. Knowing that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her, he grabbed Kitty’s waist and spun her around, making the older woman giggle as he moved her to the nearest counter.

“Mmmmm,” Kitty cooed as Mike pushed her up against the counter, pressing his hard dick against her panty-covered ass and beginning to grind against her. “Gosh, I hate to be teased, but it makes it so much hotter, doesn’t it?”

“Fuck yeah, it does,” the young man grunted back, still rubbing his cock against her butt as he reached forward and unclasped her bra.

“Use me however you must to get off, honey. Getting man-handled is a real turn-on for me,” Kitty told Mike, making him give a particularly hard thrust against her ass as he reached around her to grasp her breasts.

“Yeah, you like to be used like a little slut? Taking my big cock in that naughty cunt of yours?” Mike asked her, lightly pinching her nipples, which made her shiver and squeal against him.

“Oooooh, yes, yes! I want your cock, sweetie! I want to feel that fat slab of meat stabbing away at my insides! I want you to destroy my little kitty!” Kitty begged, grinding her ass against Mike’s dick as hard as he was grinding himself against her.

Not wanting to wait a second longer to be buried deep inside this desperate housewife, Mike grabbed Kitty’s panties and violently tore them off her, making the older woman screech as her final article of clothing was removed.

“Put it in me! Fill me up! I need it! I need your cock!” Kitty pleaded, looking back over her shoulder and showing Mike the desperate look in her eyes.

Moving one hand to her shapely hip while keeping the other firmly planted on her right breast, Mike lined up his cockhead with Kitty’s opening and pushed forward, spearing the MILF’s cunt with his steel rod.

Kitty let out a loud, high-pitched laugh as Mike shoved half of his cock inside her on the first thrust, forcing him to let out a strained moan as he got used to the feeling of her impossibly tight cunt. He wasn’t sure if the reason for Kitty’s tightness was him or her, but whatever it might’ve been, it made the feeling of being inside her absolutely magical.

“Gosh, I can’t believe how deep you are. This is incredible!” Kitty cheered, a big, bright smile on her face as she allowed the hung teen behind her to keep thrusting into her MILF pussy.

“And that’s not even all of it,” Mike told her, which made Kitty turn to look at him over her shoulder.

“Well, what are you waiting for? I told you to fill me up!” Kitty reminded him, prompting Mike to immediately thrust his hips forward and bottom out inside of her.

“OH MY GOODNESS!!” Kitty cried out, her eyes widening to a cartoonish degree as she felt like she was being split in two due to the sheer size of Mike’s rod.

“You told me to fill you up,” Mike told her with a chuckle, pulling back all the way until just the tip remained before shoving his entire length back inside her again.

“And, boy, am I glad I did. I’ve never felt so good in my whole life!” Kitty said with a grin, biting her lip as she gave Mike a naughty look before she returned to facing forward.

“Fuckin’ same,” the teen grunted as he brought his hips back and gave Kitty’s cunt another rough thrust, making her squeal and giggle.

They continued like this for several minutes, Mike grasping Kitty by her hip and breast as he slammed into her from behind, every time making the cheating MILF release some sort of high-pitched noise. As they fucked, Mike also took note of how good Kitty’s ass looked as it bounced off his hips, the 46-year-old’s pert behind looking damn good for her age.

“Damn, you have such a nice ass, Kitty,” Mike told his older lover, releasing her breast from his grip so he could use it to begin slapping her behind.

When the first slap came down, Kitty’s whole body shook, and she let out a surprised shriek which quickly dissolved into an uncontrollable giggle. She looked behind her at the well-endowed 18-year-old with a shit-eating grin on his face.

“Such a naughty boy. Spanking your friend’s mother’s ass without asking. I’d bend you over this counter and spank you myself if your cock didn’t feel so good,” Kitty playfully told him, pushing her butt back with every forward thrust Mike made.

“I think you’re the naughtier of the two of us,” Mike said with a smirk, groaning as he repeatedly bottomed out in Kitty’s snug cunt.

“You’re damn right about that, kiddo!” Kitty cheered as her hand roughly grasped the side of the counter, doing her best to keep her balance as she was roughly fucked from behind.

The two sweaty lovers continued rocking together for a few more minutes before Kitty decided she wanted to change positions. Reaching behind her, she placed a hand on Mike’s hip and tapped, prompting him to slowly release his cock from the depths of her pussy.

“Do me from the front, sweetie. I wanna watch you work,” Kitty told him as she spun around, giving him his first view of her naked breasts.

“Yes, ma’am,” Mike responded, grabbing her by the waist and hoisting her up.

He put Kitty down on the counter, which made her squeal due to the coldness, but she still spread her legs and let Mike move in closer. The young man stepped up to her and grabbed his hard dick, which was soaked with her juices. He slapped it against her clit a few times and sawed it between her lips to tease her, which she simultaneously loved and hated.

“Give it to me, good and hard, young man! That’s an order!” Kitty demanded, putting her hands on his shoulders and pulling him close, causing him to let go of his cock and allowing it to slip inside her snug pussy again.

Mike and Kitty groaned into each other’s faces as they became one again, the young man quickly finding a steady pace to fuck the sexy older woman. He could feel her warm walls gripping him and refusing to let him go as he pulled back, along with her cunt drenching his cock with its juices.

“Yeah, that’s it, sweetheart! In and out! Back and forth! Right…there!” Kitty cried out, tossing her head back and letting out a high-pitched, shrill squeal as she came for the first time in several years.

Her eyes squeezed shut, and her whole body shook and twisted, looking like she was having a stroke as she went through the motions of her orgasm. Mike continued moving as Kitty exploded, enjoying the even heavier stream of her cunt juices covering his dong. Her pussy also seemed to grip him even tighter, which made it just slightly more difficult to pull out.

“Oh my goodness, that was…fucking amazing!” Kitty said with a loud cackle, moving her hands from Mike’s shoulders to his hips to try and get him to fuck her even harder and faster. “I need more! I need all of that perfect cock in me at all times! I don’t ever want to feel empty again!”

Mike groaned as Kitty continued to talk dirty to him, his eyes moving from her smiling face to her small, bouncing breasts. They sagged a bit (expected for a nearly 50-year-old woman), but they still looked damn good. Kitty also happened to have extremely nice nipples, which Mike leaned down to suckle on.

“Oooh, honey, how did you know I liked my nipples sucked?! You must really be a mind reader!” Kitty laughed, her smile growing bigger and bigger the faster Mike lapped at her sensitive nipples.

The teenager alternated between the MILF’s breasts, sucking on and licking one for a minute or so before moving over to the other and repeating this for several minutes. He could tell Kitty was building up to another explosive climax, while he as well felt like he was going to cum once again.

“Kitty, I’m getting close again,” he warned her, pulling his mouth off her left breast to look her in the eye again.

“Go on and fill me up, stud! Let’s see if we can make Eric a baby brother!” Kitty said with a loud, high-pitched laugh, desperately grasping Mike’s muscular back as the teen slammed away at her snatch.

“Fuck, now that would be really naughty,” Mike chuckled, imagining how crazy it would be to get one of his classmates’ moms pregnant.

“What did I tell you, hun? I’m the naughtiest mommy on the block!” Kitty said before loudly cackling.

Mike smirked at her laugh while still pounding away, the feeling of a second orgasm growing in his balls as he did his best to bring Kitty to hers. Wanting to make sure he was successful in his endeavor, he slid a hand between the two of them and began strumming Kitty’s clit, which had an immediate reaction on the sexy, sweaty MILF.

“OH SHIT FUCKING COCK!!” Kitty yelled as her eyes shot open and her body began to contort, her second orgasm going into motion as Mike felt his own quickly approaching.

“Arghhh, gonna fuckin’ cum,” Mike grunted, gritting his teeth as he continued rutting his hips as sweat dripped from his brow down his body.

“Fill me up, sweetie! Give me every drop! Empty those balls inside your new mommy!!” Kitty shouted while giggling, still feeling her orgasm course through her mature body as Mike prepared to spill his baby batter in her.

“Fuck, here it comes,” he groaned, pounding away at Kitty’s cunt even faster than before and working his muscles to their max so he could cum as quickly as possible.

Mike shut his eyes as he slammed his whole length into Kitty’s cunt and let out a throaty roar as he started to cum, another huge load of teen cum spewing from his engorged tip into her unprotected snatch.

“YESSSSS!!” Kitty shrilly cried out, holding Mike’s sweaty body against hers, feeling her sensitive nipples pressed against his muscular chest as he emptied himself inside one of her holes for the second time that day.

Mike felt his energy leaving his body through his cock as he filled Kitty up, giving slight humps of his hips with every shot of cum that he fired inside her warm, wet, and tight cunt. After he was certain he had nothing else to give her, he slowly pulled out, making a crude squelch sound as he pried his length free.

“Oooooh, I feel so empty now,” Kitty said with a mock pout before giggling as she looked down at her used pussy and spread her mature labia lips.

She and Mike watched for a few seconds before the 18-year-old’s load began to drop out of Kitty’s cunt, making a pool of white liquid on the kitchen counter.

“Now, I guess we’ll see if that’s enough to get you pregnant,” Mike joked, looking up at Kitty as she simultaneously looked up at him.

“I sure hope it is. Then, I’d be even hornier for that magical cock of yours,” Kitty told him, licking her lips as she gazed down at Mike’s teen prick, which was still slightly hard.

Mike similarly looked down and noticed a bead of sweat dripping down Kitty’s chest and heading for her breast. Without even thinking, he leaned in and licked it up, groaning as the salty droplet hit his tongue.

“Oh my! And you said I’m the naughty one! You’re one dirty, filthy boy!” Kitty said while laughing wholeheartedly, placing her hand on the back of Mike’s head as he began to make out with her sweaty chest.

He spent the next minute or so doing just that, licking across Kitty’s sweaty upper body and cleaning her up. He teased her nipples with his tongue, which he could tell she loved as she moaned and shivered for him.

“I guess if I’m such a dirty boy, I’ll need a shower to get clean,” he told her, which caused Kitty to give him a wicked grin as he helped her off the kitchen counter.

“Follow me, sweetie. I know just what you need,” she told him, grabbing his hand before gazing down at his cock and smiling, “and I know just what I need, too.”
Want to read my stories early or have the chance to commission your own? Then, come join my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/cw/MineCraft040521
 

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr