It Was Just a Costume
With Piper Rockelle
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, inc, oral, tit fuck
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
I got home late that Friday afternoon; the house was quiet except for the AC's low hum. Mom and Dad had left for their weekend trip upstate, leaving just Piper and me like they always did when they needed a break. I dropped my keys on the counter, kicked off my shoes, and headed upstairs, already thinking about crashing for a bit before figuring out dinner.
The door to her room was cracked open. A purple light spilled into the hallway — those LED strips she always kept on. I heard her voice, light and playful, talking to her phone.
“...and that’s the look. Bunny mode activated.”
I pushed the door open further without thinking. She was on her bed, kneeling in the middle of the white sheets, phone propped up against a pillow. Black bunny ears sat perfectly on her head, the long floppy ones framing her face. The rest of her was poured into a shiny black corset that hugged her waist and pushed her tits up high, the material gleaming under the colored lights. No shorts. Nothing else. Just the corset, the ears, and bare skin from the bottom of the garment down.
Piper looked up mid-sentence and froze for half a second, then smirked.
“Jesus, can you knock?” she said, but there was no real heat in it. Piper reached over and stopped the recording. “I was just messing around. Costume idea for a video.”
I leaned against the doorframe, trying not to stare too hard and failing. “Looks like more than a costume.”
Piper sat back on her heels, running a hand down the front of the corset, adjusting one of the metal clasps near the bottom. The movement made her tits shift inside the tight cups. “You like the ears, step-bro?”
The way she said it — casual, almost teasing — hit different with her looking like that. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me without really deciding to. “They’re... something.”
Piper crawled forward a little on the bed, still on her knees. The corset creaked with the movement. “Come here. Tell me if the lighting’s good. You’re better at that stuff than I am.”
I walked over slowly. The closer I got, the more I could smell her perfume mixed with whatever body lotion she’d put on. She patted the mattress beside her phone. I sat down on the edge of the bed, close enough that our knees almost touched.
She turned the phone back toward herself, checked the screen, then looked at me again. “Serious question. Does this look hot or just dumb?”
“Hot,” I said, voice lower than I meant it to be.
Her eyes flicked down to my lap for a second, then back up. A small smile pulled at the corner of her mouth. “Yeah? Even with the ears?”
“Especially with the ears.”
Piper bit her lip, then reached out and poked my chest with one finger. “You’re such a perv.”
“You’re the one filming yourself like that with the door open.”
“Fair.” She sat up straighter, the corset making her posture almost perfect. The tops of her breasts spilled just enough over the sweetheart neckline to make it hard to look anywhere else. “Help me with the laces in the back? I think I pulled them too tight.”
I moved behind her on the bed. Piper gathered her hair over one shoulder, exposing the long row of laces running down her spine. My fingers brushed the warm skin between the ties as I worked the knots looser. Every time I tugged, the corset shifted against her body, and she made a sound — half sigh, half something else.
“Better?” I asked.
“Almost.” She glanced over her shoulder. “You can go a little looser.”
I did. The shiny material eased around her waist. From this angle, I could see the way the cups still held her tits firmly even as the rest of the garment relaxed. She turned around to face me again, kneeling so close our faces were only inches apart.
“Thanks,” she said softly. Then, quieter, “You’ve been staring since you walked in.”
“Hard not to.”
Piper reached down between us and rested her hand lightly on my thigh. “Want to stare up close?”
I didn’t answer with words. I leaned in and kissed her. She met me halfway, mouth already open, tongue sliding against mine like she’d been waiting for it. The bunny ears brushed my forehead. Her hands came up to my shoulders, then slid down my chest. When she felt how hard I already was through my jeans, she made a small approving noise into the kiss.
We broke apart just long enough for Piper to push me onto my back. She straddled my hips, the smooth leather of the corset pressing against my stomach. Her bare thighs framed me. She ground down once, slow, feeling the outline of my cock through the denim.
“Still just a costume?” I asked.
Piper smiled. “Maybe not.”
She shifted lower, kneeling between my legs, and worked my jeans open. I lifted my hips so she could pull them and my boxers down far enough. My cock sprang free, already thick and leaking at the tip. Piper wrapped her fingers around it, stroking slowly while she looked up at me through her lashes, the black ears still perfectly in place.
“I’ve thought about this,” she admitted, voice low. “More than once.”
Piper leaned forward, still in the corset, and guided my cock between her pressed-together tits. The tight cups of the corset kept them pushed high and close. She squeezed them around my shaft with both hands, the soft, warm flesh enveloping me completely. The shiny black material framed everything, making the contrast of her skin against the leather even more filthy.
She started moving, sliding her chest up and down the length of me. Every downward motion brought the head of my cock peeking out from the top of her cleavage, shiny with precome. She licked it on the next pass, tongue swirling around the tip before she pushed her tits back down again.
“Fuck, Piper...”
Piper hummed and picked up the pace, bouncing her chest against me, the corset creaking with each movement. The pressure was tight, perfect. I reached down and cupped the sides of her breasts through the leather, helping her keep them wrapped around my cock while she fucked me with them. Her spit and my precome made everything slick. The wet sounds filled the quiet room.
She kept going, eyes locked on mine whenever she wasn’t licking the head. The bunny ears flopped a little with the motion. I could feel myself getting closer already, the sight of her like that — corset still fully on, tits wrapped tight around me — pushing me right to the edge.
“Not yet,” she whispered, slowing down just enough to keep me from finishing. She gave my cock one last long stroke between her breasts, then sat back on her heels, chest heaving.
I sat up, reached around her, and finally started unhooking the clasps down the front of the corset. One by one they came open. The material peeled away from her body, revealing the red marks the tight fabric had left on her skin. When the last clasp gave way, I pulled the whole thing off and tossed it aside. Her tits spilled free, full and flushed, nipples hard.
Piper kept the ears on.
I laid her back against the pillows and settled between her thighs. The first long lick up her pussy made her hips jump. She was already soaked, the taste of her coating my tongue immediately. I spread her open with my hands on her inner thighs and buried my face between her legs, licking slowly at first, then harder, dragging my tongue over her clit in firm circles.
Piper's fingers tangled in my hair, gripping tight. A ragged moan of my name broke from her throat. I kept working, mouth sealed to her, learning the rhythm of her gasps each time I drew her clit between my lips. Nothing but that — the steady, consuming focus. Her hips lifted, grinding against my mouth. The wetter she grew, the louder the room filled with the shameless noise of it.
I pressed my tongue harder, lips wrapped around her clit, sucking the way I imagined she wanted, and Piper arched hard off the bed, cursing my name. She pulled at the roots of my hair with both hands, forcing my face closer, like she wanted to merge with me right there. The taste of her was sharp and sweet, weirdly addictive.
“Don’t stop,” she gasped. “Please...”
I didn’t. I licked Piper through the first tremor that ran through her body, then kept going until her thighs clamped around my head and she came hard, crying out, fingers tight in my hair. I stayed there, gentler now, licking her through the aftershocks until she tugged me up by the shoulders.
I climbed over her, my knees sinking into the mattress on either side of her hips. Piper’s hand found me, fingers wrapping warm and sure around my length, slick with her wetness from moments before. Piper guided me to her entrance, the head of my cock pressing against that incredible pussy. I pushed in slowly, feeling her give way around me — a tight, yielding resistance that made my breath catch. She was so wet I could hear it, a soft sound beneath our ragged breathing. When I was fully inside, buried to the hilt, a shared groan tore from both our throats.
I rocked my hips forward, slow at first, feeling the slick heat of her clench around me. Her thighs locked around my waist, ankles hooking just above the small of my back. The black bunny ears — still absurdly perfect on her — tipped with every thrust, the satin lining catching the dim light like a wink. I planted my forearms on either side of her and picked up speed, each stroke driving deeper, the wet sound of us coming together sharp in the quiet room. Piper arched beneath me, her spine lifting off the bed just enough to take me in at a new angle. Her nails raked down my shoulder blades, not quite breaking skin but leaving thin white lines that flared hot with friction.
“Harder,” she moaned against my ear.
I relentlessly drove into her, hips pistoning, chasing the sharp shock of need that ratcheted up my spine. The way she moved under me made it impossible to go slow; Piper clawed at my back and dragged her lips over my throat, open-mouthed, teeth right on the edge of biting. She hitched her hips higher, opening up, taking every inch with a greedy need. The sounds she made were raw and involuntary, every gasp and choked-off whimper like a thread wound tight around my sanity.
I buried my hand in her hair, yanked her head back gently, and kissed her hard, tongue matching the rhythm of my thrusts. The bunny ears slipped sideways, half-cocked and ridiculous, but she looked up at me with a desire that made me ache. Skin to skin, only the cheap felt of the costume reminding me that we’d started this as a joke. Now there was nothing funny in the way we fit together.
Piper locked her ankles tighter, legs shaking. Her breath came in shallow bursts against my ear. “Don’t stop — fuck, don’t, please...”
I couldn’t have stopped if I’d tried. The edge barreled up on me, blinding, and I slammed into her, desperate to get deeper, to fuse us together. Piper met me thrust for thrust, eyes wide and so alive, the pink flush blooming down her neck and over her chest as she clenched around me.
As I gave it to her, the bed creaked under us. Her tits bounced with the force of it. I buried my face in her neck, breathing her in, driving into her over and over until her walls started fluttering around me again. She came a second time with a broken moan, pussy clenching tight. The feeling pulled me over the edge right after. I buried myself deep and came hard, pulsing inside her, hips jerking through every wave.
Our bodies stayed tangled for a long moment, slick with sweat and the mess of what we’d just done. My chest heaved against hers, ribs rising and falling in time with her ragged breaths. When I finally pulled out, the drag of my cock against her inner thighs sent a shudder through both of us. I collapsed onto the mattress beside her, limbs loose and heavy, the sheets damp beneath us.
Piper turned her head toward me, strands of hair sticking to her flushed cheeks. The black bunny ears had slipped sideways again, one flopping over her temple like a drunk sentinel. Her lips curved into something slow and sated — a smile that didn’t need words. The red marks from the corset still bloomed across her skin in faint stripes, and her nipples were dark and peaked against the cool air.
“Still think it was just a costume?” she asked.
I reached over and brushed a strand of hair off her face. “Not even close.”
The End