Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Maren Morris  (Read 1932 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Maren Morris
« on: April 18, 2019, 09:54:01 PM »

Biography:

Maren Larae Morris (born April 10, 1990) is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. She has released four studio albums. Her 2015 extended play, Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts. Her major label debut album, Hero, reached number five on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Top Country Albums chart.

Her debut single, "My Church", peaked at number one on the Country Digital Songs chart in 2016 and reached the top five on the US Hot Country Songs chart and won a Grammy Award for Best Country Solo Performance. Her third single, "I Could Use a Love Song", was her first to reach number one on the US Country Airplay chart. She provided vocals for "The Middle", a pop collaboration with Zedd and Grey, released in January 2018, which reached number five in the United States and received three nominations at the 61st Grammy Awards. Morris' second album, Girl, was released on March 8, 2019, through Columbia Nashville, and was preceded by the lead single and title track.

Stories on the Site:

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 5 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 9 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 10 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 14 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 15 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 16 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 19 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 20 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 21 by DarkSwordsman

Taylor's Southern Soirée Chapter 22 by DarkSwordsman

Pin Up Ch. 27 by Jesse90
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 11:14:37 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA