Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Beyonce’s Book Of Bitches Part 2  (Read 53847 times)

MTL

Beyonce’s Book Of Bitches Part 2
« on: April 25, 2019, 05:01:53 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Ali Larter or Hayden Panettiere or Kristen Bell. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. If you're under 18 you shouldn't be reading this story.

Starring: Beyonce Knowles, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell

Codes: Anal, Ff, Interracial, Language, Oral, Rim, Spank, Toys

Beyonce’s Book Of Bitches Part 2
by MTL ([email protected])

Hey Hayden, come to my hotel room tonight at 7 and bring Kristen with you. I have a surprise for you both.

For what felt like the millionth time Hayden Panettiere read those words. It wasn't the first time she had received a text message like this, which was why she was so excited.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her Hayden looked up from her phone into the eyes of her 'friend' Kristen Bell.

"What?" Hayden huffed.

"Nothing." Kristen sighed.

It was pointless to argue. Hayden was going to stare at the text message all the way to the hotel as if staring at it long enough she would decode it, the surprise being revealed to her as if by magic. It was somehow just as cute as it was annoying.

Speaking of which Hayden asked Kristen yet again, "So, who do you think the surprise is?"

Kristen smiled, "Like I said, might be a what instead of a who this time but either way I have no idea."

"I hope it's a who." Hayden said softly after a moment's pause.

"Of course you do." Kristen grumbled.

"Awwww baby, don't be jealous. You're more than enough for me." Hayden assured Kirsten softly.

"You mean me and Ali?" Kristen teased before quickly cutting off Hayden before she could overreact, "Relax, I'm not jealous. Just remember, whatever happens, you're mine."

Hayden smiled in a mixture of happiness and relief, "Right back at you."

With that the two girls kiss softly, both grateful for the private limousine shielding their display of affection for each other.

As they kissed Kristen smiled, remembering how she used to dream of doing this as her younger friend slowly blossomed before her eyes from cute little kid into the definition of the word jailbait. Hayden's ever-increasing hotness had been bad enough but the fact that the two girls just seemed to click made not seducing her so unbearable Kristen had promised herself she would make a move on Hayden after the younger blonde's 18th birthday. Kristen had been determined to control herself until then but when Hayden had made a move on her Kristen couldn't resist. Luckily they were now past the point Kristen could get thrown in jail for corrupting a minor but sadly their relationship becoming public knowledge could still damage their careers so they had no intention of revealing that their status as BFFs was just a cover any time soon.

The only reason Ali knew was that she came on to Hayden, and from there one thing had led to another until threesomes with Ali had become a regular occurrence for Hayden and Kristen, as well as semi regular foursomes, fivesomes or whateversomes.

Hayden and Kristen had agreed to a 'as long as the other person knows about it then it doesn't count as cheating' rule, agreeing they were both young and wanted to have some fun before settling down but understanding at the end of the day the only person they wanted to go home with was each other.

A playful bite to her bottom lip tells Kristen she should quit daydreaming and concentrate more on kissing her secret girlfriend, the older actress more than happy to do so. After all she had wanted Hayden's full attention before and now she had it.

Unfortunately just as the kiss really got good they reach their destination and as much as the two blondes would have loved to have told the driver to circle a few blocks just so they could have some kinky limo sex fun what was waiting for them in the hotel would be no doubt even kinkier.

It seemed to take forever just to get up to Ali's room, and it seemed to take even longer to answer the door, but it was worth it just to see their friend and co-worker greeting them.

"Hey girls, come in." Ali says softly, stepping aside to let the other two past her before shutting the door and then turning, "Follow me."

Hayden and Kristen frown at each other. The older woman didn't quite seem to be herself but they simply shrug and follow her into the bedroom where a familiar looking black woman was sitting.

"Oh my God, Beyonce!" Hayden exclaimed, before adding somewhat embarrassingly, "I mean... hey, I'm... I'm a big fan."

"Me too." Kristen said.

Both of the younger blondes felt embarrassed. They had both been in Hollywood for years and they had even met Beyonce in passing before so they really shouldn't have reacted like such dorks, but in their defence it wasn't just seeing Beyonce, it was seeing her here and now which was the real cause of their excitement as it could mean only one thing. As it turned out they were wrong, as things weren't exactly as they were expecting.

"Hey," Beyonce smiled at them before turning to Ali, "You've done well bitch."

"Thank you my Black Mistress." Ali said, stunning the two other Heroes stars.

"Black Mistress?" Hayden mumbled questioningly.

"That's what I have my bitches call me, which is exactly what your little friend is to me now." Beyonce explained, "Isn't that right Ali?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, I'm your bitch. Your white bitch." Ali said submissively, stunning her two Heroes co-stars.

Beyonce smiled, "Apparently my new bitch here was under the impression she was some kind of top just because you two let her boss you around which led her to try and seduce and dominate me. What happened then slut?"

"I got put in my place by my Black Mistress." Ali said.

"That's right bitch." Beyonce praised her obedient whore before turning back to the other two girls, "Ali tells me that the three of you have fun together all the time and that you're constantly inviting other girls to join you, so as Ali's new Mistress I thought I would join in on the fun tonight, if that's ok with you?"

"Sure." Kristen mumbled.

"No problem." Hayden muttered.

There was a brief silence and then both of the young blondes asked almost in unison, "Is Ali really your bitch?"

Beyonce smiled and said, "Ali, turn around and pull down your pants."

Ali blushed but did as she was told, pulling her panties down as well without needing to be asked, revealing her gaping ass hole to her co-stars, both of whom gasp in surprise as they were shown what the inside of Ali's rectum looks like.

"As you can see I only just got done enjoying that sweet piece of white ass when you arrived. In fact the reason it took my bitch so long to answer the door is because she was cleaning the last of her ass juices off my strap on." Beyonce boasted, "I hear you two love taking it up the ass almost as much as Ali has learned to love it, so I think we are all going to have a lot of fun tonight. First though I want to make sure there's no doubt in either of your minds that I own Ali. Bitch, get over my knee right now. You're about to get your ass spanked."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali said, eagerly getting into position across her owner's knee.

"From what I hear Ali just loves to spank you." Beyonce said, raising her hand, "So watching this should be very enjoyable for you."

The sound of Beyonce's hand connecting with Ali's right ass cheek echoes throughout the room, even the already broken woman was surprise just how hard Beyonce smacked her ass. The following spanks don't get softer, in fact if anything there even harder, Beyonce bringing her hand down again and again on Ali's backside with every ounce of her strength.

From the shocked and almost worried looks on the two standing girls faces Beyonce briefly wonders if she's made an error in judgment, but she quickly changes her mind as both Hayden and Kristen slowly start looking less worried and more turned on from the beating she is giving their friend's butt.

The change in their reactions made Beyonce smile. Perhaps Hayden and Kristen really are the sluts Ali had told her they were.

Putting that theory to the test Beyonce began concentrating fully on spanking Ali, constantly switching between covering that sweet ass with hits and concentrating on the tender flesh surrounding Ali's gaping ass hole and of course the poor abused hole itself, the sound of her bitch's squeals music to her ears.

Ali wasn't sure if her mistress wanted her to stifle her cries of pain or not so taking a risk she doesn't worry about it, deciding if she's displeasing her owner Beyonce will say something.

With her cries falling freely from her mouth Ali turns her head to look at her two co-stars and began blushing furiously. Over the past couple of weeks Beyonce had redefined Ali's understanding of words like shame and humiliation, but Ali had never felt more ashamed or humiliated as she did right now. Well, maybe during the taking of her anal cherry, but other than that this has to be the worst. Here she was bent over the knee of another woman, forced to endure a spanking, her already incredibly sore butt feeling like it's in agony from each blow, all the while two other girls are watching her debasement. These were not just two other girls either, these were young and impressionable girls, girls who were part of the ensemble cast she worked with at random on a day to day basis, girls who she had delighted in dominating for over a year, and they were now bearing witness to her submission, and from the looks of it enjoying every second of it, which only made the whole situation more humiliating, which in turn made Ali love it all the more.

She didn't understand why but Ali just couldn't get enough of this, she just couldn't get enough of Beyonce humiliating her like this, and so she not only stays where she was, she loved every second of her spanking and wishes Beyonce would hit her even harder.

Hayden kind of wishes is the same thing while Kristen still can't believe how hard Beyonce is spanking Ali, at the same time both standing blondes struggling to believe their eyes as one of the most dominating women they had ever met submitted to a spanking so brutal that they doubted even Hayden would enjoy it.

Kristen and Hayden had a very loving relationship. When it was just the two of them they mostly made soft, tender love. Sure, they had their moments were one totally dominated the other, and even the occasional rough, battling for dominance fuck, but for the most part they saved the really kinky sex for when they were with Ali and/or others. It was just easier to get kinky when others were around, and Ali knew how to get kinky. When it was the three of them Ali almost always took the lead, dominating the two younger women like the well practice girl fucker she was. Neither Hayden or Kristen had even come close to doing something like spanking Ali, and yet there she was, taking her spanking like a good little sub.

The sight was intoxicating for the two girls to watch, both wanting to touch themselves but both being so transfixed they just stood around like idiots while Beyonce beats their friend's ass red, not that it took that long considering how pink and swollen Ali's backside had been when the spanking began.

Once Ali's ass cheeks were nice and red and Beyonce decides she has made her point the black pop singer stops the spanking and starts to gently massage the soft flesh she has just beaten red, her white bitch cooing happily as the pain was slowly caressed away.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" Beyonce asked the two standing blondes.

It takes a few moments for Hayden and Kristen to wake from the daze watching the spanking had put them in, but when they did they blush and nod, a cute little half smile crossing Hayden's face.

"I thought you might, from what Ali has told me about you two. She also told me you love getting your pretty little asses spanked, is that true?" Beyonce asked.

"I kind of like it." Kristen admited quickly, blushing a little before grinning, "But Hayden loves it. She can't get enough."

"Hey." Hayden protested, pushing Kristen's arm almost but not quite roughly.

"You don't like it?" Beyonce questioned.

"No. Yes. I mean..." Hayden said firmly before a blush spreads across her face, "It's just... you know... I like it, I just don't love it that much. What? I don't!"

Hayden's protesting only makes the look on Kristen's face seem more appropriate.

"So, you wouldn't mind getting spanked, but you wouldn't love it?" Beyonce said.

"Exactly." Hayden said, sounding unsure.

"Well in that case I think I'll spank Kristen first." Beyonce said.

"Hey wait, no fair." Hayden protested, "I said I like it, Kristen said she kind of liked it."

"Yes but Kristen sounded sure." Beyonce pointed out.

"Yes but... but..." Hayden says, searching for something to say but finding nothing, "Fine, whatever... I don't care anyway."

Beyonce smirks at the obvious lie and the fact that without needing to be asked Ali gets up and Kristen takes her place, the previously fully dressed blonde pulling down her pants and panties before bending over the singer's knee. Obviously Kristen really did have experienced being spanked, something which would definitely help her deal with what was to come.

As always when presented with her first look at a bare white ass Beyonce licks her lips before she slides her hand across the soft, pale skin, her fingertips itching with anticipation of beating this white butt red.

Before allowing herself to indulge in that Beyonce decides to offer Kristen and option she doesn't always offer.

"So Kristen, how would you like your spanking? Soft? Medium? Hard?" Beyonce asks, demonstrating each of the three appropriate spanks.

"Oh, owww, owwwwwww! Medium... medium please." Kristen says.

Beyonce smiles before doing as requested, quickly settling into what she considers to be a medium strength spanking which isn't as brutal as the one she had just given Ali but is still nice and firm.

It's probably for the best. Ali was Beyonce's housebroken little white bitch who would happily let Beyonce do whatever she wants to her without question while Kristen was in such an early stage of her breaking in she doesn't even know it's happening yet. Neither Kristen or Hayden were likely to be much of a challenge considering they both clearly had a thing for Beyonce's type of fun anyway, but breaking in more than one bitch at a time was always risky so there was no need to complicate matters.

Besides, Beyonce doesn't need to beat a butt black and blue for her to enjoy spanking it, in fact the medium pace meant it took longer for the spanking to really take effect, Beyonce getting to spend plenty of time gently groping Kristen's ass cheeks in between every other firm strike, that sweet white flesh slowly turning pink under her loving attention but never quite managing the angry red of Ali's butt cheeks.

Part of Kristen feels like the spanking is more than forceful enough, although if she's honest with herself there is another part of her which wonders what the hard option would have been like. After all, Ali had seemed to enjoy it, and while Kristen didn't love spanking as much as her secret girlfriend, or as much as Ali apparently did now, Kristen did come here expecting a spanking, and even looking forward to it a little. A bit of a spanking could be highly enjoyable for Kristen if she was in the right mood and if the fact that she had been trying to put herself in that mood to prepare herself for tonight hadn't worked watching Ali gets spanked had definitely done it.

Kristen could feel her arousal coursing through her as Beyonce's hand came crashing down on the soft flesh of her butt again and again and again, her sexual excitement only heightened by the humiliation of her position and the fact that two of her co-stars were watching her, both with obvious jealousy on their faces.

Although she was not sure whether Hayden wishes it was her getting spanked or her spanking Kristen or a combination of both it doesn't matter, as regardless that look of jealousy on Hayden's face is actually more arousing to Kristen then the spanking itself.

Just as she thinks this a particularly hard smack to Kristen's ass has her rethinking what's more arousing fear and whether or not she should have chosen the harder spanking as an option. Kristen even considers changing her request, almost doing so but always chickening out.

As Kristen debates on whether to ask for a hard spanking or not her two Heroes co-stars watched with jealousy while thinking what is to come, Hayden wondering with excitement while Ali thinking about it with a combination of trepidation and pure lust.

"Would you like your turn now?" Beyonce asked Hayden while caressing Kristen's now fairly pink looking ass.

Hayden nodded, trying and failing not to look enthusiastic which makes Beyonce smile.

"Ok then, get up bitch. It's your little girlfriend's turn." Beyonce said, smacking Kristen's butt on the word bitch.

A little awkwardly Kristen slowly got up and off Beyonce's knee, Hayden quickly taking her place after pulling down her pants and panties so that her bare ass was perfectly on display.

While Beyonce always licked her lips when being presented with a new piece of naked girl butt it becomes difficult for the black singer to stop herself from flat-out drooling when she was presented with Hayden's perfect little derriere.

In all Beyonce's years of butt busting she honestly thinks she has never seen a ass more deserving of the term of perfection and it's all Beyonce can do not to shove Hayden face down on the bed, quickly strap on the biggest dildo in her collection and spend the rest of the night anally raping that sexy little white ass. Beyonce remains strong though. She will be deep inside Hayden's beautiful butt soon enough, and if all goes well pictures of this perfect posterior will be added into her little book and she'll have another white bitch for her collection. In fact, she'll have two.

Beyonce tries to push thoughts of future ass ramming out of her head but it becomes increasingly difficult as she touches Hayden's backside for the first time, her right hand softly sliding all over it before she begins to greedily pinch and squeeze it.

"What would you prefer?" Beyonce asks finally after what seems like an hour of shameless butt groping, "Soft? Medium? Hard?"

As with Kristen before her Hayden received three smacks to her ass of the appropriate force, "Oh, owww, owwwwwww... hard please."

Hayden blushes slightly but can't stop herself from asking for what she really wants. She had to soak up the embarrassment for a little while as Beyonce just seems to let her stew in her humiliation before finally beginning to spank her, at which point Hayden was immediately no longer embarrassed about her choice. Well, it was still embarrassing, but Hayden no longer cares nearly as much.

Truth be told the embarrassment that came from enjoying being spanked hard kind of adds to Hayden's arousal in the same way that the humiliation of being put over another woman's knee and spanked in front of an audience of two other women really just made Hayden love it all the more. And if Hayden was really, really honest with herself, part of her even enjoyed the pain itself, and that twisted part of her really, really enjoyed the spanking Beyonce gave her.

Ali had spanked Hayden a lot, Hayden often deliberately giving Ali reason to, but not even the hardest spanking she had ever received from Ali compared to this one. Beyonce's hand smacked roughly against her flesh over and over and over, covering her butt cheeks in so many stinging blows over such a short period of time Hayden considers begging for mercy, or at least begging for a little break, but just as it becomes too much Beyonce lightens up or even stops altogether for a little more butt groping.

It's a little hard for Beyonce to tell whether the butt groping breaks were for Hayden's benefit or her own pleasure. Most likely it was 50/50, but then again it's hard for Beyonce to imagine that Hayden was getting as much pleasure from the little break in the spanking as she was.

Beyonce has had the pleasure of spanking a lot of white girls but none had been more spank-able than Hayden, those firm little ass cheeks becoming even more beautiful as they turned first a nice shade of pink, then a darker shade of pink before finally nice and red. The whole time this was happening Hayden let's out these wonderful little noises of pain and pleasure which only makes it sweeter until Beyonce isn't sure whether she prefers spanking Hayden's butt or groping it. Both were extremely arousing, but the whole time she was doing either of them Beyonce's mind constantly wanders back to the wonderful moment she will slide her big black strap on in between those little butt cheeks and deep into the white girl's tight little ass. She almost becomes lost in that thought, but manages to concentrate long enough to give her soon to be new little bitch a nice firm spanking.

Constantly fighting back the urge to ass rape the gorgeous butt she was spanking Beyonce takes her sweet time, enjoying the looks of jealousy on the other two white girls faces as she enjoys Hayden's ass.

While Kristen definitely had the look of pure jealousy on her face Ali was also clearly looking forward to what was coming next, while feeling a little guilty that she didn't worn Hayden and/or Kristen about what was to come.

Once finished with the spanking Beyonce spends a few moments caressing Hayden's ass for telling her, "Ok, get up and strip for me. That goes for you two bitches as well."

Caught up in the moment Hayden and Kristen did what they were told without thinking twice, while Ali wouldn't even dare hesitating obeying such a request. When their clothes had been removed Beyonce pulled off her top and grab two handfuls of her own tits.

"Ali tells me you two just love sucking on titties. Is that right? You love sucking on titties?" Beyonce asked, caressing herself.

Hayden and Kristen both nod eagerly.

"Well then get to it sluts. Suck on these big black titties of mine." Beyonce said, letting go of her boobs and sticking out her chest.

Neither Hayden or Kristen hesitated to sit down either side of Beyonce on the bed, lean in and take a nipple each into their mouths, sucking on them greedily.

They were no strangers to calling each other 'sluts', 'bitches', and all manner of other things during sex, especially in kinky situations like this, so Beyonce's language towards Kristen and Hayden really didn't bother them. In fact it only made them hornyer, the two white actresses happily worshipping Beyonce's black tits with all the knowledge they had picked up over their short but very active time as secret bisexuals.

Kristen had been doing this type of thing a lot longer than Hayden but the younger blonde had been a very quick study so it wasn't a case of Kristen taking the lead and Hayden following but a case of both girls showing off what they could do with a nipple. Their tongues swirl around soft flesh, their teeth gently dig in and their lips suckle with varying degrees of force, their eyes occasionally looking up at Beyonce for approval as they did each of these things at random.

Beyonce smiles down at them as they were, gripping the back of their heads to push them deeper into her tits as she moans in approval.

When she wasn't watching the two white girls suckling on her titties Beyonce was watching Ali obediently stand where she is just waiting for instructions, Beyonce delighting in the obedience of her white bitch. Ali clearly wants to join a fun and the fact that this previously dominant woman is doing waiting for her command is almost as much of a turn on as the mouths working on her tits.

As good as those mouths feel where they are Beyonce was eager to feel them somewhere else and it isn't long before she says, "Ali tells me you two are total sluts for pussy, that you're both a pair of little rug munching dykes who just can't get enough. Is that right? Are you a couple of cunt lickers?"

"Oh yeah." Kristen said, "We love pussy."

"Can't get enough." Hayden eagerly added.

"Well you two muff divers are in luck, cause I've got a nice hot, wet black pussy for both you little carpet cleaners to enjoy to your little queer hearts content." Beyonce said, getting up and pulling off her pants and panties, Hayden and Kristen eagerly helping her to remove them along with her shoes so she was just as naked as the rest of them, "You like that? You bitches like the smell of my black pussy?"

"Uh-huh." Hayden and Kristen both moaned together, their faces inches away from Beyonce's cunt as a result of them kneeling before her to help remove her clothing.

"That's what I thought, a pair of pussy lovers, just like your little friend said so. Well tuck in lesbos. Get those hot little white mouths on my cunt. I want you sharing my pussy like you do with Ali's. Come on white sluts, eat me. Get those tongues inside my black pussy." Beyonce moaned as she spread her legs, gently grabbed some blonde hair and pushed them towards her wet and waiting love hole.

Knowing what was expected of them neither Kristen or Hayden hesitate in pushing their heads in between Beyonce's legs, their faces pressing against each other as they simultaneously stuck out their tongues for a double lick of sweet black girl cream.

The loud moan brought on by this double lick causes the two young blondes to grin mischievously before getting down to some serious cunt lapping, Hayden sliding her tongue around the edge of one of Beyonce's pussy lips while Kristen did the same to the other, sometimes both up, sometimes both down, or sometimes one up and one down.

Before Beyonce got a chance to complain Hayden gives the sweet black pussy in front of her one long lick from bottom to top, stopping briefly to tease her eager to be penetrated love hole and her eager for contact of any kind clit. Kristen does the same, the two girls repeating the process like clockwork for a little while, eventually adding sucking on Beyonce's clit into the mix, Kristen going first with Hayden barely giving her enough time to remove her lips before the younger girl eagerly clamps down and sucks on the sensitive little ball of flesh.

Having pleasured Ali and other girls this way many, many times before most of this was routine, but at the same time it was not entirely predictable. Their tongues often met during the licking, gently brushing against the other, those two soft pink objects even briefly caressing each other before continuing their task. When they began gently kissing around Beyonce's pussy lips their lips brush against each other even more than their tongues to the point where they are 'forced' to take a break just to kiss each other. The kissing was predictable as it happens every time, what was unpredictable was when the pausing takes place and how long it goes on for.

All this pausing just added to the teasing which was of course their intention, Hayden and Kristen carefully working together to drive Beyonce wild in the same way they had done to all the others, making Beyonce soaking wet and ready for them, so much so they might just have the gorgeous black woman begging for them before they even push one of their tongues inside her.

Beyonce was certainly juicing up quite nicely, her cunt practically running like a river without being penetrated yet, however if the girls honestly thought she was going to beg for them they have another think coming.

Girls beg for Beyonce, not the other way around... unless they were really, really good fucks, which only happened occasionally so it didn't count.

Beyonce knew what Kristen and Hayden were up to, Ali had told her all about how they like to eat pussy together and the while they like to try and make the other woman beg after enough time they'll just lose patience and fuck her anyway so it is just a matter of outlasting them, something Beyonce is very confident she can do as she's had plenty of practice.

She is so confident she even calls over Ali to suck on her tits while the other two blondes work on her honey pot just so she can lay back and enjoy the sensation of three white girls worshipping her beautiful black body. The only way it could have been better would be if she had another girl to suck on her titties and another to lick out her ass hole.

This idea excites Beyonce so much she almost orders one of the girls to take their tongue out of her pussy and stick it in her ass or get Ali to rim her shit pipe but she decides against it. There would be a tongue in her ass soon enough and when it was there it would be a symbol of another girl's submission to her, as it should be. Until then two girls worshipping her pussy while another worships her titties is enough to satisfy her, at least for now.

While Beyonce is satisfied, and the other two blondes are more than satisfied, Ali was feeling rather jealous of Hayden and Kristen for getting to taste her black mistress instead of her. She was also regretful that her face wasn't buried in between Beyonce's butt cheeks, and that Beyonce's strap on wasn't buried between her butt cheeks, but at the same time she was incredibly grateful to her mistress for allowing her to have the privilege of sucking her titties.

Despite there being other things Ali would have liked to be doing to please her mistress suckling her tits was quite the consolation prize, Ali using every trick she knew to please her better.

She twirled her tongue around the nipple in between sucks, kissing a trail in between the two nipples and all around the soft flesh of Beyonce's breasts in a testament to her devotion to her mistress.

All this earned Ali a few extra moans which she could tell are for her only as they are simultaneous with a few of her actions, and best of all a hand on the back of her head gently patting her, her mistress showing her she appreciated her efforts which only makes Ali work harder.

The three white women work tirelessly on the black woman for nearly 20 minutes and yet Beyonce continues to only moan and groan in pure pleasure without any sign of frustration. Given more time they might be able to make Beyonce beg but Hayden didn't have the patience to wait any longer.

Hayden wasn't sure if her girlfriend read her mind and decides to deliberately annoy her or whether she's feeling just as impatient as she was but Kristen suddenly pushd her tongue as deep into Beyonce's pussy as it would go about a second before Hayden was going to do it herself.

Kristen couldn't help but grin as she could practically hear her girlfriend scowling at her. As cute as Hayden was when she scowled Kristen loved her too much to deprive her of delicious pussy juice so after only a few seconds of gentle tongue thrusting Kristen pulled away and smiled at her girlfriend.

Her award was a beaming smile in return before Hayden thrusted her tongue into Beyonce's cunt and immediately began to fuck it hard.

Expecting Hayden to also pull out a few seconds later Kristen continued to smile but her smile slowly fades as Hayden seemed to become lost in tongue fucking Beyonce's pussy.

Just as Kristen was about to cough impatiently Hayden pulled back and smiles at her, Kristen returning the smile with a glare before she quickly pushed her tongue into Beyonce before her girlfriend changes her mind.

This goes on for a while, both blondes taking it in turns to give Beyonce's sweet honey hole a few tongue thrusts, each almost using a completely different speed every time. First Kristen would slowly slid her tongue in and out, then Hayden would pump it in and out hard and fast, then Kristen would tongue fuck her even faster and harder, then Hayden would slide in and out at a snail's pace, then Kristen would fuck her kind of quickly, then Hayden would go slow, then they would both go fast, and again, and again, then both slow, then they were going at different speeds again.

Soon after the tongue fucking started Kristen and Hayden started sealing their mouths tightly around Beyonce's pussy as they thrust their tongues in and out of her, making sure her cunt cream slid directly into their mouths and down their throats.

Both blondes adored pussy juice, something they have both known from a very early age although in Hayden's case that discovery wasn't that long ago, and as they taste Beyonce's honey directly from the source it becomes harder and harder not to just use every trick they had in their book to fuck as much of this delicious flavour out of the other woman as possible.

Their restraint lasts surprisingly long, nearly another full 10 minutes passing before Hayden began twirling her tongue inside Beyonce's cunt and Kristen began licking around the outside and attacking her clit whenever she could get to it, both blondes picking up steam as they got down to some serious rug munching.

With the other two blondes clearly picking up the pace Ali does her best to do the same, twirling her tongue faster around each of Beyonce's nipples while sucking hard on those sensitive little balls of flesh, her black mistress gripping harder on to her hair to show Ali she is doing a good job.

The small gesture warmed Ali's heart, the broken woman happy she was pleasing her mistress. Nothing in the world mattered to her more than that.

Looking up at her black mistress Ali sees that Beyonce's eyes are closed and her mouth was open, her face awash with pleasure. Beyonce has never looked more beautiful and knowing that part of the pleasure that her mistress is feeling is because of her makes Ali very pleased with herself.

Ali might not have been so pleased with herself if she had known that the fact that a lot of Beyonce's moans coincided with her worshipping of her nipples was merely coincidental. The truth was they also coincided with the work Hayden and Kristen were doing to Beyonce's pussy which was increasingly impressive.

Beyonce had the pleasure of many a fine tongue in her twat, but the work of these two blondes was truly phenomenal.

In addition to one of them twirling her tongue inside Beyonce's pussy while the other sucks her clit Hayden and Kristen had now started doing the same thing together, their tongues gently sliding into the black woman's cunt at the same time and then after a few thrusts gliding over her clit, swiping at it with their tongues at first before closing both their mouths around it so they are sharing a kiss with Beyonce's clit in the middle of it.

The sensations of this technique was enough to bring even someone like Beyonce to the edge of orgasm, the experienced black woman knowing she was only one more good tongue thrust away from orgasm.

Before she cums Beyonce reaches down past Ali to grab two handfuls of blonde hair and gives Kristen and Hayden one final bit of encouragement, similar to the encouragements she has been giving them the entire time only with slightly heightened volume.

"Yeeeesssssssss that's it you beautiful white bitches! Lick me! Suck me! Fuck me! Yeeeeeeeesssssss! Fuuuuuucccccckkkkk! Oh yes, that's it, just like that, mmmmmmmmm, good girls! Good little pussy eating girls! You two bitches know how to eat pussy don't you? Yes, you're both total little muff diving sluts who just can't get enough sweet pussy juice! You must be because only total cunt lapping whores know how to eat pussy this good! And you work so well together, mmmmmmmmm, you little lesbian sluts must have gone down on thousands of girls to be this good at rug munching. I'm surprised you even have time to do your silly little show with all the pussy eating you obviously do! Mmmmmmmmm, that's so good, mmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhhhh, you, you're going too, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuucccccckkk yoooouuuuuuu liiiitttttllleeeee whhhhhiiiiiiiittttttteeeee biiiiiittttccccchhhheeesss!"

Beyonce's rant ended in a long moan when she climaxes hard, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and her fingernails digging deep into blonde hair as wonderful sensations flow through her.

Gluing their mouths even tighter to Beyonce's pussy Hayden and Kristen eagerly swallow down the sweet cum given to them as their reward for making the beautiful black singer climax, the two blondes twirling their tongues to make sure Beyonce's orgasm was as hard as possible, and that they get as much girl cum as they could.

As her climax begins to wind down Beyonce feels her body already gearing up to another one, the two white girls showing no signs of stopping, a fact made clear when as soon as they were done swallowing Beyonce's cum Hayden and Kristen seem to go into tongue fucking overdrive again. It was very difficult for Beyonce to bring herself to stop them but she planned on tearing each of their ass holes open and for that she's going to need to save her strength.

So Beyonce reluctantly pushed Ali away, sits up and pulled firmly on some blonde hair, Kristen and Hayden quickly getting the message and lifting their heads up so Beyonce can reward both of them with a kiss.

"You really do love pussy don't you." Beyonce said smiling.

"Uh-huh." Hayden and Kristen both nodded together before Hayden adds hopefully, "Can't get enough."

Beyonce grins, and then frowned slightly. She is aching to get her strap on deep inside some white girl ass, but tasting the sweet flavour of her own pussy has got her equally aching to taste some sweet white girl cum.

After thinking about it for a few moments Beyonce makes a decision, "Well, if you two lay down on the bed for me I promise you can get a little more pussy, while I'm enjoying yours."

Eagerly Kristen and Hayden jumped up and got down on the bed, spreading their legs widely and presenting their wet love holes.

Rather than dive right in Beyonce slowly crawls up the bed until she can kiss one, then the other, before slowly sliding her lips all over their bodies. She licks and sucks on their necks before doing the same to their nipples, using one hand to work on the nipple she was working on at any given time while the other hand switches in between the three other breasts.

"Hey Ali, come help me out here." Beyonce ordered her housebroken bitch.

Ali was quickly by her mistress's side, worshipping whichever nipple Beyonce wasn't working on, getting off the bed and moving round every time the pop singer switches between Hayden and Kristen, the two blonde girls just lying back and enjoying this treatment.

"Keep working bitch." Beyonce tells Ali as she begins working her way down the two flat stomachs before her, kissing nearly every ounce of flesh before reaching their destination.

Like a wine expert sampling a couple of glasses Beyonce takes one long sniff and then one quick lick of first Hayden's and then Kristen's pussy, pausing for a moment after each lick so she can appreciate the sweet flavour she has just tasted, before diving in between Hayden's legs again.

It was a close contest but Hayden was just a little bit sweeter than her girlfriend, and so she was rewarded with the first long lick of Beyonce's tongue, and the second, and the third, and the fourth, and the fifth, and so on.

Beyonce couldn't help but smile at the little whine of disappointment that came from Kirsten when Hayden was rewarded with the first few licks, and another when it became clear Beyonce was going to be in between Hayden's legs for a little while.

Kirsten certainly doesn't blame Beyonce, after all her girlfriend has the sweetest little pussy she had ever had the pleasure of licking, but she still couldn't help wishing for some attention herself. Luckily she didn't have to wish for long.

"Ali, get your lazy white ass up and sit on Kristen's face." Beyonce ordered her white bitch.

Eager to obey Ali gets up and crawls over Kristen's body until her pussy was hovering over the younger blonde's face, at which point she slowly lowers herself down until her pussy was touching Kristen's lips.

Severely turned on from going down on Beyonce, the promise of the rug munching she was still hoping to receive, and most of all the sight and the sounds of her girlfriend being eaten out, Kristen wasted no time in giving Ali's twat one long lick after another, her tongue soon making the older woman moan.

The moaning only served to make Kristen more horny, which in turn only made her work faster on Ali's pussy, sucking on the lips, flicking the clit with her tongue and even sliding her tongue inside for a few random thrusts. Normally Kristen would have waited a little while to do these things, but unlike when she had gone down on Beyonce she was now in no mood for soft teasing.

Luckily Ali's pussy is already running like a river, probably as a result of sucking on several tits and receiving a spanking, all without being allowed some form of relief.

Kristen was partly right, those things certainly contributed to Ali's horniness, but truth be told she had been horny for days thinking about having sex with her two beautiful co-stars and the goddess who she is privileged enough to call her black mistress.

Of course as much as her thoughts had been a turn on they could do no justice to the sensations of being bent over her mistress's knee while her two younger co-stars watched her get spanked or having so many wonderful tits to suck or now as she has Kristen's talented tongue in her cunt while Beyonce was going down on Hayden right next to her.

The sights and sounds of what was going on beside her would be enough to make her pussy run like a river on its own but with Kristen's lips sucking on her pussy in between the licks, flicks and thrusts of her tongue it was a struggle for Ali not to cum without her mistress's permission on the spot.

Unfortunately before Ali could asked permission Beyonce lifts her face from between Hayden's legs and said, "Ok bitch, swap over. I want you sitting on 'the cheerleader's' pretty little white face while I taste Kristen's pretty little pink pussy, then when I switch back I want you to go back to where you are now. We're going to do this until I've had my fill of these delicious little white pussies, and if you can't keep up your bitch ass is going to get beaten until it bleeds!"

Ali hated having to get off Kristen's face when she was so close to an orgasm but she knows better than to disobey her mistress, so she slowly lifted herself up, moved over and lowered herself down onto Hayden's face, silently praying that the 19 year old would waste no time in bringing her to the edge again.

Her prayers went unanswered as although Hayden was almost as horny the younger girl was nowhere near climax, in fact she was very much in the mood to keep this little fucking session going for a long time.

Hayden loved cumming as much as anyone, maybe more than most given her very active sex life, but she enjoyed the build up just as much. The build up often made the eventual climax all the sweeter, and from the way things were going Hayden is sure when her climax arrives it would be seriously sweet. So will Ali's if she can tongue her right, and left with nothing else to worry about that's exactly what Hayden set out to do.

The older blonde actually lets out a whimper for Hayden as she begins gently lapping at her pussy lips, spending a few minutes just teasing Ali's hole and ignoring her clit altogether which completely brings Ali down from her high, much to the dismay of the older woman and the joy of the younger woman.

With Ali nice and relaxed Hayden slides her tongue into her co-star's cunt in one long slow thrust and then starts gently fucking the older blonde with her tongue, her mouth closing around the sweet hole in front of her so her juices end up flowing pretty much directly down Hayden's throat.

As the delicious girl cream begins flowing into her mouth Hayden picks up the pace a little and even begin swirling her tongue around inside Ali's twat, but having gone down on her many, many times before Hayden knows just how to avoid the older woman's sweet spots, saving them for later when she really wants to make Ali feel good.

All this leaved Ali feeling incredibly frustrated of course but she does not complain, instead trying her best to just enjoy Hayden's sweet little mouth on her cunt as she watches her black mistress go down on Kristen intently, waiting for the order to switch partners again in the hopes that Kristen will be more willing to bring her off, while the same time wishing she was in Kristen's place.

Even though she loved her girlfriend's mouth and tongue Kristen doesn't particularly want to swap places with Ali as she was very much enjoying feeling a new mouth and tongue working on her womanhood.

Being with someone new was always a treat, especially when that person knows what they're doing as Beyonce clearly did. It's clear from the very first lick, and the second confirmed it, as did the third, and the fourth, and the fifth, and so on.

Although unnecessarily given how wet Kristen was the teasing to begin with is phenomenal work, Beyonce's tongue sliding up, down and around Kristen's pussy lips so skilfully, showing the same skill when it came to teasing her hole and the occasional flick of her clit.

Just as the teasing was about to become too much Beyonce slid her tongue inside Kristen's cunt in one hard thrust, almost making the actress cum, but the singer carefully kept her on the edge so that they could continue the fucking.

While being denied climax frustrates Kristen the skill tongue fucking she begins to receive after the denial convinces her that her orgasm is worth putting off as long as she can continue to get fucked like this.

Almost immediately after she thought that Kristen groaned in frustration as Beyonce's mouth and tongue was removed from her pussy, the black woman returning to Hayden's cunt, leaving Kristen feeling cheated and unsatisfied. Luckily Ali's pussy was lowered onto her face shortly afterwards, a consolation prize Kristen could more than happily live with, and as she got into the groove of carpet munching the older blonde Kristen became fine with it, all the while hoping Beyonce would return to her needy hole very soon.

In some ways it felt like an eternity until Beyonce returned to Kristen's cunt, in others it only felt like seconds. More accurately to Kristen it felt like an eternity, although a rather happy eternity filled with delicious pussy, while for Hayden and Ali it seemed to be over too soon, Hayden wishing Beyonce's mouth and tongue weren't removed just as she was about to cum while Ali had also been close, although at least she got to go from one mouth and tongue to another while Hayden is left with none. That left Beyonce as the only one who was never truly left frustrated. And why would she be?

Beyonce was very happy in her current position and had no intention of letting either white girl cum any time soon. She was having too much fun to let that happen.

It has been far too long since Beyonce had two new little white pussies presented for her mouth and tongue to enjoy at her leisure, in fact it has been far too long since she had one new little white pussy presented for her mouth and tongue to enjoy at her leisure, so now she has two pretty little white love holes at her mercy Beyonce intends taking her time on them.

As usual when she is sampling two bitches at once she tries to tell which had the yummiest fuck hole. It was another close call but Beyonce has to give it to Hayden who's pussy was easily one of the sweetest she has ever tasted, however Kristen's honey just seemed to melt in Beyonce's mouth meaning there was no way the dominant pop singer was going to neglect either hole. Besides, even if she had wanted to this was a crucial time in Hayden's and Kristen's breaking in and Beyonce couldn't afford to play favourites. They would be time for that later, but for now Beyonce fucked both girls equally and would continue to do so for the rest of the night.

Spending an equal amount of time on both girls made it easier for Beyonce to keep them both as close to the edge as possible as she switched between them. This was of course to make sure Hayden's and Kristen's orgasms would be as strong as possible which would go a long way to securing their submission to Beyonce. Of course Kristen and Hayden weren't the only ones Beyonce was forced to stay close to the edge but never achieving a climax they were becoming increasing desperate to have, only in Ali's case Beyonce isn't doing it to ensure her submission, or even reinforce it. Really, she was just doing it for fun.

Beyonce loves to deny her broken bitches climax, make them beg and plead for it, something Ali does constantly as Beyonce switches back and forth, back and forth, back in force in between the two sweet white pussies in front of her, Ali's begging and pleading becoming more and more desperate and amusing as the tongue fucking continued.

Finally, when she sensed that Hayden and Kristen were becoming just us frustrated as Ali, Beyonce took pity on the three blondes.

"Beg for me Ali." Beyonce said, lifting her face from Kristen's cunt, "Beg for the privilege of being allowed to cum."

"Pl... please my black mistress, let me." Ali begged, her voice saw from all the previous begging, "I beg of you, let me cum. Please let your white whore cum. I'm a little white slut who desperately needs to cum all over another white slut's face. Please my black mistress, let my slut cream cover Hayden's pretty little face."

"Ok, I give you permission to cum bitch." Beyonce said before she quickly dived back in between Kristen's legs.

Knowing this was a queue Hayden curls her tongue upwards to rub against Ali's G-spot and then twirls it over that spot, pushing Ali to the edge of orgasm once again only this time the older blonde allows herself to go crashing over that edge and into the blissful relief she had been craving. The cry that left Ali's mouth sounded like more of a cry of relief than one of pleasure, but Kristen's scream was unmistakably one of pleasure, as are all the other screams that follow.

After gently lubricating a couple of fingers in pussy juice Beyonce shoved them slowly into Kristen's ass hole and began to slide them in and out, the added stimulation causing Kristen to cum again, and then one more time as Beyonce relentlessly pounds her pussy with her twisting tongue before the dominating singer switches to Hayden's cunt.

Immediately using the same frantic tongue fucking she had been using on Kristen's orgasming love hole Beyonce was able to bring Hayden's horny honey hole to climax in what seemed like seconds, Hayden's cries as deafening and as obviously pleasurable as her girlfriend's as she cums in the black woman's mouth. As she had done mere moments ago Beyonce swallowed most of the juicy girl cum flowing into her mouth and almost directly down her throat but allows a lot of it to also join Kristen's cum on her face, the cream from both these two new little white bitches mixing on her beautiful face.

When Beyonce switched from Kristen's pussy to Hayden's for the final time Ali didn't need to be told to crawl over and sat on Kristen's face. She was winded from the climaxes Hayden's talented mouth and tongue had brought her too and if she had stayed where she was it was almost guaranteed Hayden continued to work on her pussy and bring at least one more orgasm, if not several more, but Ali knew her place. So she obediently crawled over and sat down on Kristen's face, crying out in pleasure as the younger woman immediately plunged her tongue into her twat and began fucking it like crazy.

Rather than relax her Kristen's orgasms had only left her horny for more so when Ali lowered her pussy onto her face the blonde actress eagerly went to work on her older cast member's already cum filled hole, scooping out every drop her girlfriend missed before forcing Ali to come again so she could swallow more yummy girl cream.

Beyonce switched back and forth a few more times, ensuring all three white girls go through several multiple climaxes before she moves on to the next stage so they would be mentally weakened and susceptible to doing whatever she wanted.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm, you're all really something. I could probably eat these yummy pussies all day, but you know what pussy licking always puts me in the mood for? Fucking. And not just with fingers and tongues." Beyonce said lustfully as she gently fingered Hayden and Kristen, before turning to her bitch, "Ali, go get my strap on and some lube."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali nodded submissively, quickly getting up and dashing over to a chest of drawers, pulled out the desired items and then went straight to her mistress's side.

Kneeling before her mistress Ali held out the strap on, making it easy for Beyonce to step into it. After that Ali pulled the harness up the other woman's legs and tightened it securely around her waist before remaining on her knees in anticipation of the next instruction.

"Suck it." Beyonce ordered, smirking as Ali immediately grabbed onto the base of the dildo and took the head into her mouth, Beyonce's bitch quickly beginning to suck noisily as she bobbed up and down on the shaft, "That's it, take it all you little cock sucking ho. Take it all down your cock sucker throat. Make sure my big black dick is nice and wet, because you know where it's going don't you... don't you?"

"Where's it going?" Hayden asked eagerly, drawing Beyonce's attention away from the blonde sucking her cock, "Up her ass? Are you going to fuck her up the ass again?"

Beyonce smiled, "It's my favourite way to fuck bitches. Pounding pussy's fun, but there ain't nothing like stretching out a white girl's ass and pounding it nice, hard and deep. From what I hear you two sluts just love bending over and getting your asses filled with cock. Is that right?"

"Uh-huh." Hayden nodded eagerly, Kristen nodding shortly afterwards as Hayden added, "We both love it up the butt, especially me."

"Well, aren't you sweet. I've been thinking about stretching both of your asses out for a long time, good to know it won't be hard to talk you into bending over for me. First though, I want to show you two that you're not the only ones that love it up the butt." Beyonce said, turning her attention to Ali, "Ok bitch, that's wet enough, lube up your slutty white ass and then get on the bed on your hands and knees for me. I'm in the mood to destroy your fucking ass."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali whimpered softly, squirting a decent amount of lube on her fingers before reaching round and shoving them deep up her own ass.

Having already taken a serious butt pounding Ali's rectum excepted the fingers easily, the broken bitch spreading the liquid all through her bowels before jumping up onto the bed and presenting her ass to her mistress.

Moving slowly and confidently Beyonce got onto the bed behind Ali, gripped onto her dildo and pressed the head firmly against her white bitch's back door. Beyonce momentarily paused so she could turn and enjoy the looks on Kristen's and Hayden's faces, before she turned her attention back to Ali's ass hole.

Ali moaned happily as her ass hole was violated, that still slightly gaping ring of flesh opening easily for Beyonce's strap on, allowing it to slide inside Ali's rectum, causing her to moan again.

Beyonce smiled happily down at the tip of her black dick being buried inside a nice tight piece of white ass. It's a sight she could never imagine herself getting tired of, and a sight which captivates Kristen and Hayden. Loving the looks on their faces, and of course what they were looking at, Beyonce remains as still as a statue for several moments before finally pushing forward, Ali's ass happily accepting inch after inch of dildo.

No doubt because of the earlier rough butt fuckings Beyonce was balls deep inside Ali's rectum in no time at all, the black singer loving the sight of her dark hips pressed against the pale flesh of Ali's ass cheeks because she always likes the contrast and because it means every inch of her black cock was buried deep within her white bitch's bowels.

"You like that bitch?" Beyonce asked.

"Yes my Black Mistress, I love your beautiful black cock in my worthless white ass." Ali moaned.

"You want me to fuck that white ass?" Beyonce asked.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my white ass, pound my white ass my beautiful Black Mistress! Please fuck it. My white ass is yours, you own it, please use it for your pleasure. Use my white ass for your pleasure my Black Mistress, please use me for your pleasure." Ali begged shamelessly.

Grinning wickedly Beyonce turned to Kristen and Hayden and asked them, "What do you think girls, should I fuck this bitch's ass?"

"Oh yeah." Kristen quickly answered, Hayden following up with, "Yes, fuck her ass."

Beyonce's grin became even wider for a few brief moments, before she tightened her grip on Ali's hips and began slowly pulling out.

Ali gasps softly as she feels the massive dildo slowly being removed from her butt until it was almost halfway out before Beyonce began reinserting at the same slow pace until the full length was buried inside the blonde's shit hole again. This process was repeated over and over, Ali grimacing slightly at first as she felt inch after inch of strap on slide in and out of her rectum, but as it always did the pain faded as her anal passage relaxed and once again accepted it's role as Beyonce's cock depository.

Soon Ali was moaning like a whore, the butt fucking beginning to give her nothing but pleasure as her ass hole began to not just accept Beyonce's dick, but welcome it and invite it as deep inside as it could go, an invitation which it felt like Beyonce took full advantage of.

As she continued moaning while taking it up the butt for her mistress like a good little bitch Ali couldn't help thinking it was surprising how long it had taken her back entrance to relax to the point where a dildo moving through it was pleasurable. After all with a few minutes of Beyonce entering her hotel suite Ali had been bent over with her mistress's strap on in her ass, Beyonce using her butt hole for her pleasure for hours before Kristen and Hayden finally arrived. True, there had been a bit of a break since the last time Ali's shit shooter had been stretched, but considering the hard and brutal thrusts Beyonce had been giving her backside during the last rectum ramming it seemed a miracle that her ass hole had healed at all.

Ali swore her butt hole should be so loose and gaping she shouldn't be able to feel anything anymore back there, not just from the marathon ass fucking session she had taken earlier, but the countless pooper poundings she had taken since becoming Beyonce's bitch.

Quickly Ali's face turned red as she thought back to her first day of filming 'Obsessed' with Beyonce, how at the end of the day she had gone to the other woman's hotel room fully intending to seduce the sexy singer. She had wanted to gently but firmly take her, introduce her to lesbian fun, if she didn't already know the joy of another woman's touch, and start the process of turning Beyonce into her bitch. Most of all Ali had wanted to pound that big round booty, to slide a strap on deep into Beyonce's ass and butt fuck her co-star to screaming orgasm. However it had been Ali's ass which had taken a strap on deep inside it, Beyonce easily turning the tables on her and making Ali beg to be her bitch.

Over the next few months the only time Ali's butt wasn't being fucked was when she was worshipping Beyonce's body with her mouth and tongue, or getting spanked, or occasionally even filming, although even when filming Ali found herself being dominated during every break, often having to eat her meals with a dildo in her ass. Ali even had to come in on days she wasn't filming so she could wait in Beyonce's trailer like a good little bitch so she could relax her mistress with a nice long pussy licking or ass rimming, more often than not also bending over so Beyonce could use her hand, a paddle or a strap on to take out any frustrations she had on Ali's ass.

Now filming was done and while that meant her abuse had significantly decreased Ali was still at Beyonce's beck and call, and God help her Ali found herself waiting by her phone and constantly checking her messages in hopes that her black mistress would call because t
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, Cheogh

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA