Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ali Larter  (Read 2155 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Ali Larter
« on: April 28, 2019, 12:04:36 PM »

Biography:

Alison Elizabeth Larter (born February 28, 1976) is an American actress. She portrayed fictional model Allegra Coleman in a 1996 Esquire magazine hoax and took on guest roles on several television shows in the 1990s. She made her film debut in Varsity Blues (1999), which was followed by the horror films House on Haunted Hill (1999), Final Destination (2000), and Final Destination 2 (2003). Her role as Clear Rivers in the latter two films earned her a reputation as a scream queen.

Larter played major supporting roles in the comedy Legally Blonde (2001) and the romantic comedy A Lot Like Love, (2005) as well as lead roles in Bollywood movie Marigold (2007) and the thriller Obsessed (2009). She played the dual roles of Niki Sanders and Tracy Strauss on the NBC science fiction drama Heroes (2006–10). Larter achieved wider fame after her portrayal of video game heroine Claire Redfield in Resident Evil: Extinction (2007), Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010), and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016).

Larter's presence in the media is reinforced by her appearances in lists compiled by Maxim, FHM, and Stuff, as well as People magazine's "Best Dressed List" in 2007. She released her cookbook Kitchen Revelry: A Year of Festive Menus from My Home to Yours in September 2013.

Stories on the Site:

Beyonce's Book of Bitches Part 2 by MTL

On The Set of Heroes by Kash_The_Priest
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 05:58:31 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA