Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)  (Read 126897 times)

Calibur009

Re: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »
**Updated**

A Hot Night at Club Bang
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Nina Dobrev & Julianne Hough
Codes: MMFF, Oral, Facial

It was a late night at the popular Los Angeles nightclub, Club Bang. Outside, there was a long line of people waiting to get inside. The inside of the club was packed with many patrons at the bar and the dance floor was full as the DJ played loud dance music. At the center of this fun were famous friends Nina Dobrev and Julianne Hough as they were having the time of their lives. Nina wore a short red dress with white heels. Julianne was adored in a long-sleeved black dress with matching heels. It had become a weekly tradition for the two besties to party at Club Bang every Friday night.

A good while later, the duo left the dance floor. They soon made a beeline to the VIP room as they carried their glasses of bubbly. When they entered the room, Alex, the club owner, and his friend Xander were waiting for them. Alex had black hair, blue eyes, and Hollywood good looks. His associate Xander had light brown hair, brown eyes, and a dragon tattoo on his left bicep. Both men were dressed in polo shirts, dress pants, and loafers.

“Alex, I hope you and your friend are ready for us.” Nina said with a naughty smirk.

“Take off those clothes for us boys. We want to have some fun.” Julianne replied as she gave her friend a knowing look.

Alex and his associate removed their clothes. Now nude, their fit physiques and big vanilla cocks were on display for the famous beauties. The two friends gave them a look of approval as they sat their glasses down. After that, they stripped out of their dresses. Once they were all naked, Nina tongue wrestled with Xander, and Julianne made out with Alex.

Nina was 69ing with Xander on the VIP room’s silver couch. Meanwhile, Alex held Julianne upside down as he dined on her snatch as she bobbed along his big fat cock.

“I love how you eat my pussy, and your dick is so good!” Nina said as she sucked off Xander.

“Oh yes! You eat my pussy so good!” Julianne said as she sucked Alex’s dick.

Sometime later, Alex was fucking Julianne missionary with her legs lifted on the couch as loud dance music played in the background. Next to them, Xander was clutching Nina’s hips as he fucked her in the doggystyle position.

“Oh my god! Fuck with that big cock!” Julianne hollered.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me, Xander!” Nina cried out as the buff stud slammed his dick into her pussy.

The two friends eventually traded partners. Julianne was now riding Xander cowgirl as Alex was screwing Nina from behind. The sexy duo’s moans of pleasure intensified as the two well-endowed men banged them throughout the night.

“Fill my pussy with that big cock! It’s so good!” Nina moaned as she pushed her brown ass closer to Alex as he pumped his schlong into her.

“I love riding big cocks like yours! Fuck me!” Julianne cried out with a smile as she bounced her fit body on Xander’s long hard dick.

Later on, Nina and Julianne were tongue-kissing. They also sucked on each other’s nice set of tits as they performed a sexual dance routine for Alex and Xander. When they finished making out, Nina dropped to her knees and licked her friend’s pussy.

“Yes! I love how you eat my pussy, Nina!” Julianne cooed.

“Because I know how you love it, Julianne. Your pussy is so sweet.” Nina replied with a naughty smile as she devoured her friend’s snatch.

Julianne immediately returned the favor and began licking Nina’s cooze. The sexy Bulgarian actress was all smiles as the Dancing with the Stars performer pleasured her nether regions.

“Oh my god! I love how your tongue feels! Don’t stop, Julianne!” Nina cried out.

“Damn! Your pussy is so good, Nina.” Julianne replied with a smile as she licked her friend’s snatch much faster.

Later on, Nina was riding Alex reverse cowgirl. Meanwhile, Xander was fucking Julianne from behind. He even slapped the Rock of Ages actress's booty as he plowed her. Nina strummed her pussy with her right hand as she rode Alex’s big cock.

“Oh fuck yes! That big dick feels so good!” Nina moaned as Alex drove his cock into her warm and wet pussy.

“Come on! Fuck me harder, Xander. That’s how I like it!” Julianne demanded as she looked back at the stud with her blue eyes while he banged her.

Xander did as the hot blonde requested and fucked her faster. Julianne let out a chorus of moans as he railed her from behind.

Soon, Julianne rode Xander reverse cowgirl. He also gripped the Footloose remake actress’s waist as he pistoned his big dick into her. Meanwhile, Alex clutched Nina’s wonderful legs as he plunged his thick cock into her pussy. The Vampire Diaries actress also caressed her snatch as the club owner pumped away at her wet twat.

“I love bouncing on big cock! It’s so fucking good!” Julianne cried out as she rode Xander non-stop.

“Fuck the shit out of me! God! I love your big dick!” Nina moaned with a satisfied smile as Alex screwed her missionary.

Soon, Julianne and Nina were riding Alex and Xander in unison on the couch. The famous friends cried out in pleasure as the men drove their big dicks into their pussies.

“I could ride your big cock all night! Oh my god yes!” Julianne cried out as she bounced on Alex’s fat cock.

“Oh my god! I love how you fuck me! It’s so good!” Nina moaned as she briskly rode Xander’s dick.

Later that night, Xander was fucking Julianne from behind again. Eventually, he exited her womb and jerked his cock until he expelled a large cumshot onto her ass.

“Damn! That was so much cum.” Julianne said with a laugh as she looked back at Xander with her blue eyes. After that, she turned around and sucked his still-hard cock.

Meanwhile, Alex was spooning with Nina on the couch. He also cradled the Let’s Be Cops actress's left leg as he pumped into her pussy. A few minutes later, the club owner retrieved his throbbing member from inside her womb and fired a large amount of jissom onto her toned stomach.

“Oh my god! That was wonderful!” Nina said with a smile as she scooped some jizz from her belly and swallowed it.

Much later, Nina and Julianne sipped on their glasses of champagne. Meanwhile, Alex and Xander were resting on the couch after the heated sex session they just had with the sexy duo.

“Nina, looks like we had another hot night at Club Bang.” Julianne said with a fulfilled smile.

“We sure did, Julianne. Do you want to do it again next Friday night?” Nina asked with a smile.

“Of course I do.” Julianne responded with a grin.

After that, the two friends clinked their glasses together and downed their champagne.

The End
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 01:37:12 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, thenewcomer, DarkSwordsman

Fathom-less

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2020, 05:44:12 PM »
Lazy Morning Cuddle Fuck
Written by Fathom-less
Starring Elizabeth Olsen

The first rays of morning light shone through the blinds, piercing the darkness of the bedroom. James gradually woke up, stretched his legs out, and released a tired groan. He blinked a few times, bring the room into focus, and turned slowly to his right, to look at his companion beside him. Elizabeth was still fast asleep. She was facing him, and she had the blanket bundled around her like a cocoon. Wisps of her dishevelled hair were blowing back and forth as she snored softly. James smiled. She couldn’t have looked more adorable if she had tried.

He rolled onto his right side, gingerly, so as not to wake her, and slide his left arm over her hip. He shuffled forward a little, closing the distance between them, and shut his eyes, just enjoying for warm of her body against his. He was tempted to wake her, but thought better of it. She certainly deserved a rest after last night.

Their unique relationship had started months previously, through a chance meeting at an industry event. They had hit it off right away, and that very night had ended up back at Elizabeth’s hotel room, fucking the night away. Since then they stayed in touch, chatting and flirting when they could, and whenever they had the chance to meet in person, they took it. Thankfully as a successful actress, Elizabeth travelled fairly frequently. This time they only had a few days together before she would be flying back to L.A for work. James didn’t want to think about that quite yet though. He just wanted to focus on the days ahead. Which they would most likely spend in the usual way. In bed, drawing countless orgasms from one another.

“Morning…” James heard a voice croak beside him. He looked down and saw Elizabeth smiling at him, squinting slightly as her eyes adjusted to the waking world.
“Hey…” He whispered back, giving her a kiss on the top of her head. She squirmed and pressed herself against him, draping an arm and leg over his body. He felt her place a languid kiss against his chest. James ran his hand up and down her back, gently caressing her. Then he felt her hips move.

Elizabeth slowly started to grind her hips against James’, making him groan. He looked down and their eyes met. The smirk on her face was full of mischief and burgeoning arousal. James smiled back, and slowly pushed his hips forward, his hardening cock grazing against Elizabeth’s already slick pussy, causing her to gasp. He leant forward and captured her lips in a tender kiss as they moved together. Their limbs tangled with one another, cuddling each other closely while beginning the next round of love making.

James felt her hand grasp his cock. Elizabeth began stroking him with long, steady, practised motions. He shivered under her touch, her soft fingers gripping him with just the right amount of pressure to make his head spin.
“Mmm… Liz…” He uttered through heavy breaths. He removed his hand from her back and brought it in front of her, gently cupping and squeezing her right breast. He felt her body tremble in response. Their eyes met again. He felt Elizabeth stop stroking him, and instead guided the head of his cock down to her entrance. James licked his lips in anticipation. Even without entering her he could feel wet, inviting warmth radiating from there. It took all of his restrained not to simply thrust straight forward. Instead he allowed her to control the moment. She pressed his cock against her lips, sliding just the head inside her with teasingly slow pace.

They had fucked countless times the night before, into the early hours of the morning, but even now, being inside her again was no less intoxicating. The velvety heat was tight and enticing. He couldn’t hold back any longer. James pushed forward, sliding another inch or so into Elizabeth pussy. She made a chocked cry, that sounded like it might have been an attempt at saying his name. Her arms wrapped tightly around him, and he felt the heel of her right foot pressing into his calf. She was clinging on to him for dear life as he gradually filled her once again.
“James…” She whispered against his chest. He held her tighter in return, pushing her against his own body, desperate to touch and hold her. He was almost fully sheathed inside of her. With one last push his hips met hers and she moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock fully inside her again.

They began to move, thrusting their hips in a lazy rhythm, the room filling with the sound of their laboured breathing, and their hips lightly slapping together. Elizabeth looked him in the eyes again and smiled that gorgeous smile, making his cock twitch. He moved forward again and captured her lips in a another heated kiss. She responded just as eagerly, immediately pressing her tongue into his mouth. James felt her nails dig a little into his back. He growled against her lips and thrust harder, taking her breath away. He dropped one hand to the soft curve of her ass and squeezed a cheek, pushing her hips towards him, wanting to fill her as much as he could. He felt her walls pulse around him, and it made his cock throb. They had done this enough to know what the other liked, and how they would react to certain things. They knew they were both already dangerously close to the edge. But that was fine. They had a few days left. There would be more opportunities to fuck, and tease, and make it last. Right now they just needed each other.

James started fucking Elizabeth in a fast rhythm, feeling her body quiver against his.
“Fuck…James…” She moaned his name over and over like a mantra.
“Liz…god…” He gasped and increased the pace as much as he could given how they were somewhat awkwardly tangled together. The pair moaned, and kissed, and groped each other, encouraging one another to reach there climax. Elizabeth got there first. Her body suddenly went taut. Her mouth froze in a silent scream, then she shuddered and let out a mewling howl. Watching her orgasm tear through her, and feeling her pussy clench around him impossibly tight brought James to his climax soon after. He grunted, and with several sharp thrusts, came hard inside her, feeling his cock pulse as she drained him.

They lay together for a while, still holding one another, panting hard, with a thin layer of sweat on their faces. Elizabeth shuffled upwards, bring her forehead to touch James’. They shared a few brief, sweet kisses, and smiled at one another warmly.
“Breakfast?” James muttered, more interested in the kisses than talking.
“Mmm… ten more minutes.” Elizabeth smiled and snuggled into his body, closing her eyes.

Sign54

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2020, 08:56:38 AM »
I’d like to see Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones here: bonus points if futa.

thenewcomer

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2020, 01:46:15 AM »
It won’t let me say thanks to you Fathom-less, but good time with Liz. Thanks for the story.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2020, 03:29:24 PM »
@thenewcomer unfortunately, once an author leaves the site, their post cannot be thanked.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

Sign54

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2020, 06:46:24 AM »
Happy Bath-day

Starring: Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne

A shiny silver sports car pulled into the driveway of a luxurious Beverly Hills home.  The front door opened, expensive-looking Nike sneakers planting themselves on the floor one at a time as Ashley Benson climbed out from within.  She approached the front door, noticing that a small note addressed to ‘Ash’ was attached to it with sticky tape.  She removed the note and gave it a read. 

Hey, babe,
Happy birthday, again.  I hope you had a good day.  I’m in the bath.  Whip off those clothes and come join me!
Love,
Cara
X

A naughty grin stretched across Ashley’s pretty, heavily made up face.  After a long, gruelling day on set (on her 30th birthday, no less), this was just the news she liked to come home to.  Her partner, Cara Delevingne, had wished her a happy birthday and done the other usual stuff- the presents, the breakfast in bed- that morning, and told Ashley she had a surprise for her when she got in that evening.  She guessed that this was it. 

She opened the door and went inside.  A trail of pink and red rose petals led from the doormat, across the hall and up the stairs.  Ashley crossed the hallway and climbed the stairwell; the actress following the string of petals like the yellow brick road as it continued to the door of the bathroom.  She opened the door, a thick haze of steam hitting her like a brick wall as she entered. 

When the steam finally cleared, Ashley’s heart skipped a beat when she caught sight of the simply breathtaking view before her.  Her girlfriend Cara lay neck deep in their gleaming bathtub; a thick froth of suddy white bubbles spilling out over the edge as she enjoyed a relaxing soak.  A bed of petals was strewn across the tiled floor, while Cara had the stem of a vibrant red rose clamped between her pearly white teeth.  A bottle of champagne stood on a small wooden table alongside two sparkling flutes. 

“Happy birthday, baby,” Cara purred, plucking a petal from the rose with her teeth.  “Thought I told you to lose the clothes.”

Her mid length, bottle blonde hair was slicked back with bathwater.  A costly silver chain sparkled around her neck.  Ashley grinned and kicked off her shoes.  She whipped off her white vest top, unbuttoned her skinny jeans and inched them down.  She pulled down her panties, held them aloft with the tips of her fingers and dropped them to the floor, the sultry look on her face a clear indicator that she meant business.  She climbed into the bath and sat facing her girlfriend; her bare knees pressed up against one another as they shared the bubbly tub. 

“Hey, gorgeous,” said Cara.  The couple shared a long, soft kiss.  “How was your day?”  She poured a glass of champagne and handed it to Ashley, then poured a second for herself.

“Ugh, tiring,” Ashley groaned, taking a sip of her fizz.  “I swear, working on your birthday should be illegal.”

“Aww, poor baby,” Cara replied, pouting her stark red lips.  She took Ashley’s glass and returned it to the table beside her own.    “Come here and let me help you relax,” she added, her arms stretched out invitingly. 

Ashley turned and leaned back against her girlfriend, her head rested on her shoulder.  Cara picked up a bottle of body wash and squeezed a pool into her cupped hand.  She rubbed her mits together and smeared the sweet smelling liquid across Ashley’s shoulders; the starlet groaning softly in response. 

“Does that feel good, baby?” she whispered into her ear, between licks and light nibbles at her lobe.

“Uh huh.”

Cara moved down to Ashley’s chest; her skilled hands roaming across her skin like a professional masseuse as she caressed her perky breats.  Ashley closed her pretty blue eyes, a chorus of soft, pleasured coos escaping her pouty pink lips.  Cara kissed Ashley’s neck as she massaged her chest; fondling her titties and teasing her erect nipples.  She placed a hand on her girlfriend’s cheek and guided her head to the side, the pair devouring each other’s mouths as her free hand trailed across her midriff.

Ashley groaned; her impassioned coo muffled by her lover’s hungry mouth as her hand reached her clit.  The pair sucked face like excited teens, the tips of Cara’s fingers rubbing against Ashley’s stiff bud under the surface of the water as they did so.  By now, the celebrity couple were practically eating each other alive, their tongues encircling one another as they made out in the bathtub.  Cara strummed her girlfriend’s pussy like a woman possessed, her hand little more than a neatly manicured blur as she kneaded her clit in the depths of the water.

By now, the waters were chopping like a sea storm; gallons of the bubbly liquid spilling out over the edge of the bath, soaking the rose petals and Ashley’s clothing as it gushed out across the floor.  Ashley was clinging to the edges of the bathtub for dear life as Cara frigged her; the British model kissing her neck and tonguing at her earlobe as she strummed her pulsing clit.  Ashley ground against Cara’s hand; her writhing undulations sending torrents of water spilling out over the side of the tub in great waves.  Water flooded the bathroom floor and filled their champagne glasses to the brim, diluting the priceless booze with volumes of soapy water. 

Ashley gripped the sides of the bath so tightly that her knuckles turned white, the blonde actress in danger of ruining her expensive manicure as her nails scratched against the porcelain.  By this stage, Cara was rubbing her lover’s clit harder than ever before; the starlet quivering from head to foot and kicking wildly as her supermodel girlfriend frigged her into next July.  Ashley could feel the quake of orgasm surging from within her; her slick juices seeping from her pussy and into the bathwater. 

“Oh, fuck!” she cooed.  “I’m gonna cum!”

“Mmm, yeah!  Cum for me, baby!” Cara purred in her ear, nibbling at her partner’s lobe as she strummed her box under the surface of the water.

And then Ashley did just that.

“FUUUCCCKKK!” she screamed, her eyes clamping shut, her usually gorgeous facial features screwing in all kinds of unsightly ways as her A-list lover frigged her to orgasm.  “Oh my God!” she wheezed, her perky chest rising and falling as she came down from her climax.

The waters stilled like the ocean after a violent tempest.

“Feel better now?” asked Cara, pecking her girlfriend on the cheek.

“Mmhmm,” Ashley purred, turning her head and giving Cara a kiss on the lips.  “Thank you, baby.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.  Happy birthday.”  Cara hooked the bath chain between her toes and tugged the plug from its hole.  “Now let’s get you to bed!”
I’m sad she’s no longer with her but she’s dated some other very attractive women such as St. Vincent.

Calibur009

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2022, 05:03:53 PM »
**Updated**

Backstage Sweat
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck

Victoria Justice and James Maslow have known each other since their time at Nickelodeon, starring on their respective shows Victorious and Big Time Rush. So she was more than happy to see him again on this hot summer night as she attended a Big Time Rush concert. The sight of James shirtless also made Victoria’s brown eyes widen. After that, many dirty thoughts raced through her head as she stared at her friend’s sculpted chest and shredded abs.

“It has been great catching up with you tonight, James.” Victoria said in her usual cheerful voice.

“Definitely, Vic. It is always great seeing you.” James replied with a grin.

“Hey! I have an idea. Since there is no one else around, let’s go inside the green room and do some real catching up.” Victoria responded as she gave him a sly smile.

“I know the kind of catching up you want. Vic, you’re lucky that I can never say no to you. So let’s do it.” James replied with a chuckle.

“I knew there was a reason why I liked you, James.” Victoria responded with a bright smile.

Five minutes later, the pair were going at each other hot and heavy on the leather couch inside the green room. Before long, Victoria tossed her cap to the floor, followed by her cut-off rock t-shirt. After that, she removed her bra, freeing her amazing round breasts. Then she smiled at James and rubbed the lump in his jeans as they kissed again. A few seconds later, James groped her perfect tits and sucked on her light brown nipples.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good!” Victoria cooed.

Eventually, the pair removed the rest of their clothing. Victoria was in awe of her friend’s chiseled physique as she caressed his strong chest. After that, she rested in the missionary position with her slender legs lifted. Seconds later, James buried his head between her thighs and ate her trimmed pussy.

“Vic, your pussy is so sweet!” James said with a grin as he lapped at her cooze.

“God yes! You’re so good at eating my pussy! I’m ready to taste you now.” Victoria replied with a lustful smile.

Soon, James got to his feet, and his nine-inch cock was hard as a rock for his beautiful friend. After that, Victoria sat on her knees and grasped her well-endowed Big Time Rush member’s dick and stroked it.

“Oh my god! James, I don’t remember you being this big. But I’m not complaining.” Victoria said joyfully before she wrapped her pink lips around Jame’s dick and sucked it.

“Damn! I don’t remember you being a blowjob guru, Vic.” James replied with a grin as he looked down at the hot actress as he slurped on his cock.

“Thanks, and it makes it easier when a guy has a cock like yours.” Victoria responded with a wink as she bobbed her head along James's big dick.

A bit later, Victoria sank down on James's wet cock, and she began riding him on the couch. After that, he gripped her waist as she swiftly bounced up and down on his hard dick.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me, James!” Victoria cried out with a smile.

The former Victorious actress's perfect tits also bounced and jiggled as she rode James. In fact, he opened his mouth and sucked on her bouncing tits.

“Yes! I love riding your big cock!” Victoria hollered.

Later that night, James was fucking Victoria doggystyle on the couch as she looked back at him. The Eye Candy actress let out a series of moans as her well-endowed friend pumped away at her warm and wet pussy.

“Fuck me! Your cock is amazing! Don’t stop!” Victoria cried out with a smile.

Moments later, James fucked Victoria from behind much faster than before. He also slapped the actress/singer’s great-looking ass, and it caused her to let out a loud yelp.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Victoria hollered in pleasure.

Eventually, Victoria sucked James's cock again, and she worked his shaft with her right hand. The former Zoey 101 actress also caressed James’s balls with her left hand as she bobbed along his hard dick.

“I can’t get enough of sucking your big cock!” Victoria said with a lustful smile as she stuffed more of James's manhood down her skilled throat.

Sometime later, James fucked Victoria from behind again. Before long, he was balls deep inside the former Nickelodeon actress’ pussy.

“Oh my god! Your dick feels so good inside me! Keep fucking me!” Victoria cried out as James railed her from behind.

After a while, James was screwing Victoria in the missionary position. He also had her right leg over his shoulder as he pistoned his cock into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria moaned as the Big Time Rush member gave her a superb dicking.

“Holy shit! Vic, your pussy is incredible.” James said as he continued pumping away at her pussy.

“James, your cock is fantastic! Right there! You’re fucking me so good!” Victoria replied while moaning as he hit her G-spot.

By this point, the pair had worked up quite a sweat from their fuck session. A few minutes later, Victoria straddled James's cock and rode him reverse cowgirl. The Victorious actress also strummed her pussy with her right hand as she bounced on the Big Time Rush member’s hard dick.

“I love your big cock so much! It is so damn good!” Victoria cried out as she bounced her ass off James's muscular thighs.

James tightened his grip on Victoria’s waist as he drove his big dick into her wonderful pussy. Meanwhile, the olive-skinned beauty had a look of pure ecstasy as she swayed her sweat-drenched body.

“Yes! Make me cum on your big dick!” Victoria cried out with a satisfied smile.

Several minutes later, Victoria rested on her left side as James fucked her. He also clutched her right leg as he pumped into her pussy non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! James, your dick is incredible! Fuck me!” Victoria screamed as she had multiple orgasms.

Moments later, James stood before Victoria while she kneeled on the floor with his cock sandwiched between her perfect tits. The Summer Night actress cupped her boobs together, and she continued titfucking her friend until he sprayed a large amount of jissom onto her breasts.

“James, that was simply incredible.” Victoria said with a fulfilled smile as she got to her feet.

“It sure was, Vic. We should do this every time we see each other.” James replied with a laugh before he tossed her a towel to clean herself.

Victoria finished cleaning all the cum and sweat from her body. After that, she quickly got dressed and gave James a hug.

“OK, time to find that sister of mine and enjoy the rest of the concert. James, it was so great seeing you again. We’ll have to do this again soon. Bye.” Victoria said with a wink before she left the green room.

The End
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:28:46 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, SnackAttack

Viri

Brevity: Cade's Christmas Tape
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2022, 09:18:41 AM »
Cade's Christmas Tape
with Britney Spears

Part of a joke between myself and Cade regarding a collab idea he had.

A rumor spread across town that Britney Spears was looking for the right people to help her film private sex tapes. Whether these tapes would include her husband or some other lucky bastard was beyond the point. She needed help from a professional. Lucky for me, I had the credentials as a former camera man who used to shoot porn for Brazzers. I called my buddy Steve who had a source in Britney's camp looking to arrange a meeting. Then I called my best friend Cade. I knew he had a thing for Britney and had long wanted to fuck her, but he seemed busy. Even worse, Cade didn't believe me that I could score with a woman like her. It was up to me to prove him wrong.

I got to meet her a few days later and arrange something. She confirmed to me, face-to-face that she was indeed looking to cross boundaries and make a few personal sex tapes. I explained to her the experience I had in shooting POV porn, but more than anything, she had a special fan who didn't believe me. We made one agreement together for our planned film. When all was said and done, Cade would have a special present under the Christmas tree this year.

When the video began to play, the scene opened to a typical high class hotel room in L.A. Britney Spears was naked, covering her big boobs with her hands as she gazed into the camera mounted on my shoulder. Her long blonde hair was fixed in curls, extending behind her shoulders. She smiled at the camera as I began to speak.

"I love the fact that you're already naked."

She giggled. "What's the point in wearing clothes when we're about to fuck?"

"Exactly. Fuck clothes!" She laughed again at my remark. Without wasting anymore time, Britney pulled at the front of my shorts and slid them down to my ankles. The camera captured every moment of her exposing my cock and then grabbing it with her right hand. She began to wank it while her big brown eyes gazed up at the camera. I sat back as Britney then began to suck on the head. Her tongue twirled around it before she sank my cock into her mouth.

"Suck it, babe." Britney did not have to be told twice. She slid my cock into her mouth and proceeded to bob her head up and down the first few inches. She kept her hand at the base as she slobbered all over my cock. I kept the camera positioned on her face, capturing every moment of this through still shots. After another minute of sucking my cock, she stopped and pulled it from her lips. Britney then brought her tits up and wrapped them around my cock.

"Oh shit, you didn't say anything about a titfuck." She laughed loudly while squeezing those boobs around my dick. "What? Are you complaining?"

I shook my head at her, almost dropping the camera from my shoulder. I had to focus now and zoom in to record the scene of Britney fucking my cock with her amazing tits. She pumped them up and down, swallowing up my cock with only the head poking up. She glanced down and spit on the head, moaning again.

"Mmmmmm, I love having a big fucking cock between my boobs." God, this woman knew how to turn up the heat with her voice alone. I sat back and let Britney continue tittyfucking me until she slowed down. I was concerned that she would spend all her time playing with my dick until I ended up cumming before being inside of her. I moved the camera off my shoulder and Britney seemed to know that meant it was time to try something else. Before she got up from the floor, she gripped my dick and kissed the tip."

"So how do you wanna fuck me? Do you want me to get on top or-"

I snapped my fingers and cut her off. "From behind."

Britney grinned. "Ohhhhh, doggy style? I like that." She winked before rising up from her knees. I had positioned the camera across the couch. Since she stood up, the first shot was of her shaved wet pussy. I took my shirt off and got behind Britney, getting into position when I became distracted at her thick ass. It was my first time seeing her tramp stamp tattoo above it.

"Come on, any day now! Don't forget after you fuck me, you have to cum on my face. That's the money shot, remember?"

"Oh, yeah." I almost forgot about that, but I didn't tell Britney. I rubbed my cock against her wet folds, then slid it in. The camera was angled in a good position to capture all of it. As I began to thrust into her pussy, I raised my hand and slapped her ass.

"Damn, that ass is beautiful."

"My BIG ass!" She corrected me with laughter. I bit my lower lip to hold back from giggling. I thrust into her tight pussy, moaning at the warm feeling. Britney pressed her hands down into the seat of the couch and yelled at me.

"Come on! Fuck me!!" That encouraged me to thrust harder and faster. I slapped her ass again, wishing I had time to slide my cock in it. Maybe later for a second video or something. Britney closed her eyes and moaned as the camera was capturing every last second of me fucking her. From underneath, her big tits bounced and shook. The camera was still recording everything as we were caught in the act. I slapped her ass again, this time getting a reaction out of her.

"Spank my ass!"

"Don't you mean your BIG ass?"

"Yeah! Spank my big ass!" It was funny correcting her like she did me. I slapped that ass again and continued thrusting harder and faster. Her body was shaking now. Britney pouted and screamed.

"FUCK ME!! I WANT YOUR CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!!" I couldn't wait any longer and Britney seemed to know I was about to explode. I pulled out and watched her turn around to face my cock. The camera didn't capture the moment, only the corner of her head as she closed her eyes and I stroked my cock. I grunted and groaned before blowing my load all over her pretty face. A thick wad landed on her forehead and a few strings on her left cheek. Britney smiled and grabbed my cock. She sucked the head, swallowing down the remainder of my cum that wasn't splattered across her face. I moaned as she pulled my cock from her mouth. The cum dripped from her face as Britney spoke.

"I hope your friend enjoys this. What was his name again?"

"Cade. This is gonna be his Christmas present."

I grabbed the camera and focused on Britney's cum covered face.

"Merry Christmas, Cade!" She spoke before grinning as the cum dripped down her face. I zoomed in and let the camera roll, finishing the film on that. A few months later, it was gift wrapped sitting under my buddy's Christmas tree.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, pixidragon, flawed_existence, MIvory5, 666, thewildcard

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2022, 09:43:44 AM »
Thanks for the little Christmas surprise!  :))
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Calibur009

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2023, 07:04:34 PM »
**Updated**

Alison’s Attitude Adjustment
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie
Featuring: John Cena
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

Alison Brie was making out with John Cena, the co-star of her newest film, Freelance. The pair were already naked as their clothes lay in a pile on the floor. The former five-time WWE United States champion was sucking on the Mad Men actress's left breast. The hot brunette was also kissing his thick muscular neck as she caressed his sculpted chest with her soft hands.

“I’m going to fuck you real good tonight, Alison.” John said as he locked lips with her again.

“That’s exactly what I want you to do. I’m in the mood for an attitude adjustment, and I know you’re man enough to give it to me.” Alison replied as she kissed the multiple-time WWE world champion.

“Of course, I can do that for you.” John eagerly responded.

“I know you can.” Alison replied as she lowered herself between Cena’s beefy legs.

The hot brunette quickly seized the wrestler-turned-actor’s hard footlong cock. The Get Hard actress looked up at him with her big blue eyes as she encased her pink lips around his huge dick. Meanwhile, Cena looked down at her with a smile as ten inches of his manhood was sliding down her skilled throat.

“I have been wanting to suck your huge cock for a while. Mmm! It’s so good.” Alison said as she greedily devoured her co-star’s dick as if she were a seasoned pornstar.

“Alison, you have some top-notch blowjob skills. With that talent, you can easily shoot to the top of the WWE.” John said with a laugh as the hot actress continued blowing him.

“Thanks, John. I would have made a kick-ass WWE Superstar.” Alison replied as she gobbled on his cock.

The GLOW actress eventually wrapped her round tits around the actor/wrestler’s spit-stained dick and squeezed them together. After that, she gave him a tremendous titjob. While she did that, the decorated WWE Superstar nodded in approval.

“Those big boobs feel incredible. Alison, I’m glad to finally experience a titfuck from you tonight.” John said with a grin.

“Thanks, John. I love how your enormous cock feels sliding between my titties! Don’t stop!” Alison replied with several soft moans as she titfucked her well-endowed co-star.

While Alison titfucked Cena, she shot out her tongue and licked his cockhead as it smacked her chin. Moments later, the hot brunette was lying on their hotel bed as the Peacekeeper actor’s head was buried between her thighs. The Sleeping With Other People actress moaned loudly as the former WWE world champion dined on her sweet pussy.

“So in addition to having a big dick, you can eat pussy, too! John, you are a very impressive guy!” Alison said while moaning as Cena licked her honeypot.

“What can I say, I'm just gifted. This is some fantastic pussy.” John said with a smile as he lapped at the brunette beauty’s cooze.

Several minutes later, Cena slipped his schlong into Alison’s wet snatch. After that, he fucked her in the missionary position with all of his might. Soon, the self-proclaimed Doctor of Thuganomics placed the Spin Me Round actress's right leg over his shoulder as he screwed her. Her breasts also heaved with every thrust from his big cock.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that Big Dick John!” Alison cried out as Cena gave it to her fast and hard, which was how she liked it.

“I knew I was going to enjoy fucking you tonight, Alison.” John said with a smile as he filled his co-star’s warm and wet pussy with his enormous cock.

Sometime later, Alison was in the doggystyle position with her back perfectly arched. A few seconds later, she seductively looked back at the Massachusetts-born wrestler.

“I want you to take me from behind.” Alison said with a sexy smirk as she presented her ass to the Marine actor.

“Is that what you want?” John asked with a knowing smile.

“Mm-hmm. Now give it to me.” Alison replied with a wink.

Soon, the 6’ 3” WWE Superstar inserted his immense penis into the 5’ 3” actress's love tunnel. Next, he clutched her hips as he slammed his cock into her pussy at a quick pace.

“Yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy with your big cock!” Alison moaned loudly as Cena plowed her from behind.

“Hey, Alison. You can’t see me!” John said with a laugh as he fucked her.

“It’s true! I can’t see you because you’re behind me!” Alison replied with a loud laugh as she pushed her firm ass closer to her co-star.

“You are one fun and sexy lady.” John responded with a chuckle as he kept fucking the How To Be Single actress.

“I want you to pull my hair and fuck me harder!” Alison demanded as she looked back at the Suicide Squad actor.

“OK, if you insist.” John replied as he shrugged his broad shoulders.

Cena did as Alison requested, and he railed her from behind much harder. Following that, the former WWE United States champion slapped the Community actress's ass, much to her delight.

“God yes! I love your big cock! Fuck me!” Alison hollered as John continued pounding her enticing pussy.

A bit later, Alison straddled Cena’s huge dick, and she bounced on it non-stop. Soon, the former bodybuilder sucked on the fit actress's swaying tits as she rode him.

“Oh god yes! Make me cum on your incredible cock!” Alison cried out as her co-star drove his big dick into her cooze.

Soon the Somebody I Used To Know actress changed positions, and she rode Cena reverse cowgirl. After that, he tightened his grip on the hot brunette’s waist while thrusting into her as her big tits bounced up and down.

“I love riding your big dick so much!” Alison cried out as Cena filled her pussy with his hard cock.

Much later, Alison was lying on her right side as John rammed his schlong into her pussy. The Fast X actor also cradled the Community actress's left leg as he skillfully pistoned his big cock into her cooze.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Alison cried out as Cena screwed her swiftly.

Later that night, Alison’s smooth legs were draped over John’s shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. Before long, the hot brunette was moaning loudly as her co-star’s large balls slapped against her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Your big dick is fucking amazing!” Alison screamed at the top of her lungs as the former WWE world champion plunged his cock deep into her love tunnel.

“Are you ready for the finish?” Cena asked.

“Yes! Now cum on my face.” Alison replied.

A few seconds later, Cena retrieved his dick from Alison’s cooze. After that, he fired a big load of hot jissom onto the brunette beauty’s face.

“That was excellent, John. I enjoyed jobbing to your big cock tonight.” Alison said with a satisfied smile.

“Alison, that's what they all say.” Cena replied with a chuckle as he gave a salute to his hot co-star.

The End
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 07:27:18 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman

Money

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2023, 01:50:34 PM »
So this is what you were up to not much of an Alison Brie fan but the story was solid and the sex was hot so this works  might have to pay more attention to Alison

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Lauren Lover

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2024, 11:45:15 AM »
Sweet Surrender

featuring Lauren Compton

The air inside the Radisson Hotel suite was thick with the scent of expensive perfume and the faint sound of soft jazz music coming from the TV set. The room was tastefully decorated, with a king-sized bed adorned in crisp, white sheets and a rich, deep-purple comforter. A large window overlooked the bustling streets of New York City, bathing the entire space in the warm, golden glow of artificial lights.

As Lauren led Max into the bedroom, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation coursing through her veins. He was nineteen, so young, so innocent, and yet so aroused by her presence. It was intoxicating. She turned around to face him, her hazel eyes meeting his nervous gaze. "Are you sure you want to do this, Max?" she asked softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I... I don't know," he stammered, his cheeks flushing a deep red. "I mean, I've never been with a woman before, and here you are, offering... It's just so..." His voice trailed off, and he seemed to struggle for words.

Lauren smiled reassuringly, stepping closer to him. "I understand," she said gently. "It's a lot to take in. But trust me, Max, I'll make sure you have a good time. I promise."

Her words seemed to have a calming effect on him. He took a deep breath and nodded, finally meeting her eyes. "Okay," he whispered. "I'm ready."

As Max's nervousness began to subside, Lauren moved in close to him and kissed him softly on the lips, grazing them initially, then kissing him with more passion.  As their tongues tangled, and they melted into each other’s arms, she allowed her robe slip off her shoulders, gently starting to unbutton his shirt. He shivered slightly at her touch, and she could feel his heart racing against her fingertips. Breaking their kiss, she smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with desire.

She undid the bottom button of his shirt, revealing his naked chest. She ran her fingers lightly over it, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her fingertips.

"You're making me so hot, Max," she whispered, her breath tickling his ear.

His heart raced in his chest as he looked at her, his eyes filled with wonder and desire. He couldn't believe that this was really happening. Lauren Compton, the woman he'd fantasised about for years, was standing before him, touching him, and kissing him. It was a dream come true.

As she continued to undress him, her hands moving with a gentle yet confident touch, Max couldn't help but groan. She slipped his shirt off his shoulders, revealing his toned arms and smooth chest. His pants came off next, and he kicked them aside, leaving him standing there in just his boxers. Lauren took in a sharp breath as she saw the huge bulge straining against the fabric of his underwear. She couldn't help but reach out and touch it, feeling the heat emanating from it as she stroked it gently through the fabric. Max let out a shuddering breath, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Slowly, she pulled down his boxers, revealing his cock fully erect and pulsing with need. She gasped when she saw it, her eyes widening with excitement.

"Wow," she whispered, running her fingers up and down his shaft. "You're definitely ready for me."

She kissed and licked down his chest, kneeling before him, looking up at him sultrily, adding.

“And I am definitely ready for you.”

She took his penis in her hands and guided it towards her mouth. Max closed his eyes, his head falling back as she enveloped the head of his cock with her warm, wet lips. She sucked and licked, teasing him as she moved her head up and down, feeling the weight of his balls in her hand as she cupped them.

Max moaned loudly, his hips bucking involuntarily as she took more and more of him into her mouth. It felt incredible, beyond anything he could have imagined. His breath hitched as he savored the sensations, trying to memorize every detail of this moment. The softness of her lips, the warm, wetness of her mouth, the way her hand was both so gentle and so firm.

He reached down, running his fingers through her silky blonde hair, feeling the softness against his fingertips. He moved his hand further down, groping her bra-encased breasts. She reached around her back and unclasped her bra, freeing her breasts. Max fondled them, marvelling at their size, shape and weight. It was one thing to see them in Playboy or online, it was quite another to feel them in the flesh.

As he tweaked her nipples she moaned, continuing to pleasure him, her expert tongue dancing around the sensitive tip of his cock, driving him wild with desire. He could feel his orgasm building, growing closer with each passing moment. As she switched from sucking to stroking, her warm, soft hand wrapping around his shaft, her mouth sucking, licking, and tonguing his scrotum, Max knew he was close. He could feel the familiar tingling in his balls, the trembling of his cock. Sensing he was close, Lauren took him deep in her mouth, gagging a little on his girth. He gripped her hair tightly, urging her to take more of him as he felt his orgasm beginning to surge through his body.

"That's it, Max," she murmured against his skin. "Let go. Let it all out for me."

With a growl that came from deep within, he arched his back, his hips thrusting forward as he erupted, spurting warm, thick cum into Lauren's eager mouth. She took it all, swallowing every drop as she continued to stroke him, her hand moving faster and faster. He moaned and panted, his vision blurring as the sensations washed over him, leaving him weak-kneed and utterly spent.

Finally, with one last gentle squeeze, she released him from her mouth, her lips brushing against the tip of his cock. She looked up at him, their eyes meeting, and smiled. "That was amazing," she breathed, swirling her tongue around the head of his penis one last time. "You taste so good."

Max, still catching his breath, couldn't believe what had just happened. He reached out, touching her cheek gently, marveling at the flush of color that stained her skin. "You're so beautiful, Lauren," he murmured, his voice husky with desire. "I've wanted this for so long."

“Well then, I’m glad I could be of some service.” she stood up, giggling as she kissed him deeply.

She leaned in closer, her breasts pressing against his chest. "How about we get a little bit more comfortable,” she whispered, her voice trembling with anticipation.

He nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. She took his hand and together, they climbed onto the bed.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 11:51:14 AM by Lauren Lover »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, MIvory5, thewildcard

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2024, 10:31:37 AM »
Amazing work Lauren Lover!!!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Lauren Lover

SnackAttack

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2024, 06:21:17 AM »
Latex & Silk

Figured I'd try one of these as a pallete cleanser between other projects. It has a Femdom theme, so if that's not your cup of tea it might be best to skip it.

Tags: Femdom, handjob
Starring: Lily Collins

For the past three months Lily Collins and Daniel had been dating. Though if Daniel had called it dating he was pretty sure she’d turn tail and run. It was a fuck-buddy arrangement, no commitments, no strings attached. Over the course of their shared experiences they both experimented and tried new things. From anal sex over a drive into the nearby woods to fuck on the dew speckled moss to various costumed roleplay scenarios.

Tonight it felt very different. She had invited him over, headed into the bathroom and made him wait for almost an hour now.

Alone in the fancy hotel room he sat down on the edge of the bed, glancing over to the bathroom door Lily had disappeared behind after letting him in. But then the door-handle turned and the door slowly opened.

When Lily stepped outside his jaw fell open and he gaped at her. She looked beautiful! Dressed in a skin-tight black latex romper with long sleeves, a high collar and the bottoms looking like a pair of snug and very short shorts. Around her waist was a narrow leather corset and her milk white, pale skin created a gorgeous contrast with the dark, shiny material. Her feet were in tight, high heeled black leather boots, reaching almost up to her knees. And in her hand she held a black riding crop, about 2 feet long. Her hair was done up in a messy bun with some loose brunette strands dangling down to her shoulders and two of them framing her face.

Strangely her expression did not quite match her outfit, seeming nervous and unsteady as she asked: “You like it?” She did a little twirl and Daniel couldn’t get over how sexy the latex looked on her. The romper seemed a little small for her and the seam in the back of the shorts kind of separated her ass cheeks, making them look even perkier than usual. As she moved the latex created creaking, rubbery sounds.

Breathlessly Daniel nodded. “Holy shit… It looks amazing.”

Relief washed over Lily and she smiled. “Thank fuck,” she cursed with a sigh, “You wouldn’t believe how much I paid for this. Who knew latex costs half a fortune if you want it to really fit you and not show any creasing?” She let out a little giggle at that and Daniel smiled along with her, still letting his eyes drink in her alluring shape.

After she had assured herself of his approval a shift went through Lily and her hazel eyes took on a smoldering quality. Slowly she approached him and her sensual, hip-swaying gait reminded Daniel of a cat, so graceful and unhurried was it. He reached out, still completely stunned by this beautiful revelation, and let his hands caress her milk-white thighs and then up to her hips. He was surprised by how the shiny latex felt almost sticky and then understood why it had taken a bit for his fuck-buddy to get ready. It must be hell to get into one of those outfits.

“Don’t you want to greet me the proper way?” purred Lily.

Daniel smirked and rose to his feet, his hands embracing Lily’s slender waist and feeling the supple leather of her corset under his fingertips. But then a sharp pain made him wince. She had smacked his ass with her riding crop!

“I said the right way,” Lily demanded sternly, taking a step back and shaking off his hands. Her finger pointed downwards. “On your knees where you belong.”

The shiver running over Daniel’s skin made him shudder and he swallowed hard, slowly sinking down onto his knees. She held firm eye-contact with him as he did and an approving smile spread around her ruby-red lips.

“Good boy,” she lauded him. She shifted the weight on her feet, hands on her hips and one booted foot pointing out. “Go on then. Greet me the right way.”

He finally understood and from his kneeling position he lowered himself even more, down on all fours. The smooth, shiny leather of her boot was right under his nose and he could smell its spicy scent. With a bit of hesitation and whole lot of electric arousal buzzing through him he planted his lips on the leather.

“Much better,” Lily said from up above. He couldn’t look at her from down here, but he heard the smug smile in her tone.

Overwhelmed by his arousal Daniel parted his lips and let his tongue lap over the boot’s rounded toes. It left a faint taste of shoe-polish in his mouth.

Lily stepped back and nodded her head. “There you go. Get undressed. Now.” She swished the riding crop through the air a few times, creating a threatening, swooshing sound.

Daniel couldn’t obey her order quick enough, hearing one of his shirt’s buttons fly off as he pulled on it and then yanked it over his head. In record time he shed his pants and underwear, kneeling down before his celeb fuck-buddy completely naked. His arousal was now quite obvious, with his erection proudly and firmly standing off from his hips.

Lily giggled at that and used her riding crop to gently prod at it, flopping it up against his stomach with the slapping sound of skin impacting skin. “Excited, huh? Let’s make the best of it. Lay on the bed, on your back.”

Once he was up on the exquisite sheets of the hotel bed Lily picked up the pants of her silk pajamas. She gathered first one of his wrists, then the other, crossed them and then tied them both to the bed-frame above his head. With her arms crossed before her chest she admired her handiwork and then gave a nod. “Good. Let’s see how long you last.”

And with that she sat down beside him. Another shudder wandered over Daniel’s body as he heard the latex creak when it hugged and stretched around her ass. The body-warm latex was touching against his hips. “Oh my god…” he whimpered softly.

But Lily humorlessly grabbed his cock and started pumping it up and down. “Goddess would be more fitting, wouldn’t you say?” she asked and he nodded vigorously, his eyes closed and his lips tense.

He could already tell that this was about to end very soon. A mere thirty seconds had passed by then. And sure, Lily was not holding back, her speed high and her grip tight. But the erotic situation had the same man who lasted almost 30 minutes in her ass cum within seconds.

Lily giggled when she felt the warm spurts of cum drip down her digits. “Awww,” she made, her lips pouting mockingly as she wiped her hand on his chest, “So quick today.” The jovial tone was quickly replaced by something simultaneously sinister and sensual as she added: “Let’s see how many more I can milk out of you before you beg me to stop.”

And without waiting for him to recover she grabbed his still cum-slathered cock and firmly massaged him in his post-orgasmic throes. He let out a groan of tortured bliss.

This would be a long night.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2024, 12:28:53 PM »
Latex & Silk was really good. As someone who's not too into male dom stuff, seeing a femdom story here was great.

The following users thanked this post: SnackAttack

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA