Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Not Keeping Up With The Kardashians  (Read 103 times)

Not Yet Rated!

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 61, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
Not Keeping Up With The Kardashians
« on: September 10, 2020, 04:47:49 AM »
September 10th, 2020.

Reaction to the welcome news that the most boring, tedious, self indulgent waste of screen time about a family of brainless but rich bimbo's is to end.

xxx

Khloe to Kamera-

"I'm so emotional right now I kan hardly speak. For the past 13 years my family and I have invited you into our lives week after week, after week, after week, after week, after week, after week, and I want to thank you for all the support. I wouldn't be where I am, nor have such a BIG bank balance if it weren't for you guys."

Door opens, enter Kim.

"Oh my god! Are you talking to a kamera?"

"No! Huh!"

"You fat bitch! Are you making a spin off show, of a spin off, of a spin off of our show?"

"Kim! Oh my god! I'm down to my last thirty million! I need to buy more stuff."

"Sneaky Kunt! Mommy!"

Enter Kris with Kylie.

"Babies, what's all the noise?"

"Khloe's making a show again."

"Khloe! Oh my god! Aren't you a bit too busy since you got married to that basketball player two days ago?"

"Him! I divorced him yesterday."

"And anyway, if you're filming again I want in, I'm the momager."

"And me, mommy," squeaked Kris.

"Oh my god! There are people dying out there and all you think about is yourself. And will you stop taking pictures of yourself while I'm ranting!"

Kim snatches Khloe's cell phone as she takes selfie's.

"Give me back my phone you fat ass kunt, or I'll tell daddy, er, mommy/daddy, whatever the fuck he/she is. Go and adopt another baby with that brain dead husband of yours. We ALL know you only married him because his name starts with a K."

"Sorry, didn't catch that," said Kris holding up her phone. "Kan you say all that again?"

"Oh my god! Are you filming this? Sooooo rude! Stop filming me while I ask you are if you're filming me!" Kim kovers her face, then thinks twice and kovers her ass. With BOTH hands mind.

"Anyway, I kan't remember what I just said." moans Khloe as she looks at her reflection in a hand held mirror. "Where's my script?"

Kylie tears her self from her own pocket mirror and speaks.

"Kan I be on the show? I would like, DIE, to be on it. Plus I'm getting married tomorrow. He's a rapper. Forget him name. Trigger, Tripper, Tigger, something like that."

"Me too," Chirped Khloe as she pouted into the lens. "He plays basketball. I have a pre-nup all done. If I don't like his face in the morning I divorce him, and, and...where is my fucking script!"

"Wait, start over." Orders Kris and they all leave. "And, action!"

Door opens, enter Kim.

"Oh my god! Are you talking to a kamera!"

"No! Huh!"

"You fat bitch!"..............................................

continued next week, repeated same day, and the next, and the next.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:39:40 AM by 123z »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Not Yet Rated!

Cadeauxxx

Re: Not Keeping Up With The Kardashians
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 08:37:51 AM »
LOL I take it someone is happy the show is finally getting cancelled.

The following users thanked this post: 123z

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA