Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cadeauxxx Commissions  (Read 622 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx Commissions
« on: August 07, 2019, 04:04:43 AM »
After months of thoughts on this subject, I am now offering commissions for stories. After the circumstances that have occurred in my life beginning back in April with my house fire, I have decided I need something to help with my financial situation beyond what my job offers. I've fallen into hard debt and am trying to get an edge to get caught back up on bills and where I was before. Because I did not have home owner's insurance when the disaster happened, I've had to spend a lot of money fixing my place up.

The rules are simple - nothing that this site don't allow, that should be a given.

Payment is to be made through Paypal. Once a down payment is put down, I will begin work on your story. (We must negotiate in private, as I will not post my Paypal information publicly).

I am willing to negotiate for celebs I wouldn't normally write. If you would like them in the Silver Screen Express series, I can definitely work there. Because of high demand for SSE, I am willing to resurrect the series for this.

My fee is 50 dollars for a story. The length will be my average which has a minimum of 8,075 words. The stories will likely be longer than that, but know you are getting over 8K in words as a minimum. I do not like writing short stories or counting my words, as I see it as a distraction from telling a whole story.

If you would like my help with writing sex scenes for you within your own stories, I am charging 40 dollars for my series there. Tell me what you want in the scenes with specific positions, fetishes and details and I will work them out for you. Credit won't be a requirement in the story itself since you are paying me for my services.

For stories involving celebs I typically write about often and are among my favorites, I will offer a discount for a request and go down to 30 dollars.

I would like to stress that this will NOT become the norm with my writing. I still have projects and plans for future stories of my own. But for those of you with requests, I am willing to take anything for the price as it's to help get caught up on my bills.

Message me if you have a request. If you don't want to do it here, I can be reached on Discord and through my email - Cadeauxxxseed(at)Gmail.com

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, donut_plains, Shane81uk

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS

DMCA

DMCA