Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Old Flame Blues (Jennifer Love Hewitt)  (Read 10272 times)

Not Yet Rated!

KMB

Re: Old Flame Blues (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 11:46:09 PM »
That was absolutely outstanding! Maybe the best one you've ever done (though it's hard to say in the heat of the moment hah). You could really feel the heat between them and you did such a great job establishing the characters and their relationship that the sex was really "earned."
Just outstanding work. You should really be proud of this one!

KMB

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Not Yet Rated!

extreme1

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 12:07:01 AM »
I'm stunned at how good that was and considering that you're one of the best writers around, that's really saying something!

Not Yet Rated!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2019, 08:39:57 AM »
I appreciate all the kind words. It's been refreshing getting so much feedback lately.

That was absolutely outstanding! Maybe the best one you've ever done (though it's hard to say in the heat of the moment hah). You could really feel the heat between them and you did such a great job establishing the characters and their relationship that the sex was really "earned."
Just outstanding work. You should really be proud of this one!

KMB

Many thanks! I almost didn't write another story with JLH cause I felt it would be impossible to top Private Dancer, but this may have accomplished it. I wanted to do something different with her too after multiple stories with MMF threesomes. I'm quite proud of this one, cause I was challenging myself with it. I wanted to see if I could write a pure romance story without using my bag of nasty tricks. There were some difficult spots along the way, but I think it came out good.

Not Yet Rated!

machoman2113

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2019, 07:45:53 AM »
Outstanding work as usual. Very well done.

Not Yet Rated!

diamond_luv7

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2019, 03:30:25 PM »
Wow. Speechless rereading this again. It truly exceeded the expectations I had.

Great build up for the whole love making. This felt like a real romance novel, even better than what gets put on shelves.

I like that you stick with something you have a lot of knowledge of with blues music. Connecting this to the Client List was also a good touch of realism.

Not Yet Rated!

Mr. Heigl

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2019, 08:37:08 PM »
Great job again. Thanks for the story. I read it with pleasure

Not Yet Rated!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2019, 05:20:58 AM »
Many thanks for all the wonderful feedback!  ;D ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Viri

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2019, 06:24:57 PM »
Wife material MILF JLH

Not Yet Rated!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • Lover of Taylor Swift, Index Organizer & Moderator
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2019, 05:32:26 PM »
Your passionate love of both music and JLH shines through here, better than any of your other wonderful stories.  I have to agree with the other sentiments here, this may be your best story yet.  So rarely do we see so much character development for the fictional male in the story.  That and your superb writing helped to elevate the sex beyond anything you've done before.  Simply astounding.   

Image Made By MaxwellLord

Not Yet Rated!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2019, 06:21:23 PM »
Your passionate love of both music and JLH shines through here, better than any of your other wonderful stories.  I have to agree with the other sentiments here, this may be your best story yet.  So rarely do we see so much character development for the fictional male in the story.  That and your superb writing helped to elevate the sex beyond anything you've done before.  Simply astounding.

Many thanks for these compliments. I love the Blues and had been wanting to write a musical based story for some time. It's hard to nail it down to a specific celeb, but JLH fit perfectly. She did some Blues Rock sounding songs on the Client List soundtrack (even covering a Bonnie Raitt song) and she definitely has the voice for that style of music.

I finally feel satisfied with JLH to the point I might not write her again in the future. Between this story and Private Dancer, I feel like I've finally accomplished everything I wanted to do with her. I don't think I'll be able to top this one.  :D

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Not Yet Rated!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2019, 03:40:06 AM »
Huge thanks to @MaxwellLord for writing a review on this story. You can read it here.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party

DMCA

DMCA