Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD: Skye's Anal Quest  (Read 279 times)

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

Agents of SHIELD: Skye's Anal Quest
« on: January 05, 2020, 10:03:38 AM »
Title: Skye's Anal Quest Part 1
Show: Agents Of SHIELD
Author: The Chemist
Pairings: Skye/Ward
Codes: MF, Oral

Disclaimer: I do not own nor have any connection with Marvel's Agent of SHIELD or any of its characters, specifically Skye, & Ward. I make no money from this story

"We were idiots to not do this sooner," Skye blurted out while she kissed Ward.

"Definitely," her Supervising Officer agreed.

The pair had butted heads throughout Skye's first several months with the team but over time Ward's frosty attitude began melting away while the half-Asian hacker had matured. No longer an untrusted add-on to the top SHIELD team, Skye was a productive member who started taking everything more serious.

This didn't go unnoticed by Agent Ward, the stoic and uber-serious member of the elite group. As she matured, which turned him on, he softened and showed more personality, which in turn was what Skye needed to look at him more sexually. It was a no brainer that they were both attractive as Ward had the tall, dark and handsome thing going on while Skye was a physical goddess, but now their personalities were more in sink.

"Card key...back pocket," Skye told him, barely breaking the lip lock.

Her hands were running through his close-cropped dark hair and since his were currently squeezing her plump ass it just made sense for him to pull it out for them. They moved in sync, wrapped in each other's arms through the empty common room of the massive flying plane until positioned in front of her bedroom door, which Ward swipe the card and opened.

"Done," he said, replacing the key back into her pocket.

The heavy sliding door went back into place as they stepped inside the simple bedroom. All the rooms were the same on the Bus as they tailored to function not comfort, with just enough space for a bed, dresser and closet. The close quarters didn't matter to either Agent as they really only needed the bed.

Skye did a mix of moan and laugh into Ward's mouth as he firmly but playfully slapped both meaty ass cheeks before taking up two handfuls of her firm booty with such power she was almost lifted from her feet. The gorgeous hacker didn't oppose so he kept on kissing her as his erection was now pressing through his pants and against her inner thigh.

"Get those off me," Skye begged.

Not just letting him have all the fun of undressing her, Skye jumped in on the action as well. Ward was wearing another of his dark colored long sleeve shirts that fit him so well but the half-Asian Agent had no use for it as she pulled it over his head and on to the floor. Skye started tracing her fingertips through all the grooves of his 6-pack abs before realizing her pants were around her ankles.

Ward was initially upset to remove his hands from her meaty rump, but he was more than happy to strip her naked. His hands darted to the front and undid the button to take tension away, a big plus considering her jeans were so tight they were practically painted on. It may have proved more difficult if it wasn't for the fact that he could bench press 400 pounds so removing skinny pants from a skinny 22 year old wasn't overly difficult.

"Arms up," he instructed.

"Yes sir," she giggled.

Skye did just that and in the next moment her white V-neck shirt was lifted up over her head, causing her wavy brunette hair to fall back down like something straight from a shampoo commercial.

"You're beautiful," Ward told her as he looked at her wearing only a matching blue bra and thong.

That was something that someone working outside of the Intelligence field would have been able to assess. The junior agent with long dark hair that hung down past her ample, perky breasts which were perfectly rounded. Her eyes were big and mesmerizing, which Ward loved, largely do to her whole American-Asian biracial heritage that she had working for her. She was a perfect of sexy and cute, with a beautiful smile and gorgeous skin that was close to olive colored, though not as dark.

"You mean you're a fan of the whole flat stomach, perfect tits thick ass and model-esque legs," Skye countered, sounding cocky but really it was more sarcastic to deflect the praise though it happened to be 100% true.

Ward watched her flush and gave her trademark awkward smile before leaning back in to kiss her. The older man wrapped his arms back around her and unclasped her bra to free her perfectly sized but very perky boobs. As he threw the bra aside, he slid both arms between them so that he could cup each of her globes, making sure to pay particular attention in erotically twisting her nipples.

"Uh, mmhh," Skye moaned into his mouth as Ward's touch got her extremely horny.

The handsome Agent backed her up until her legs hit the edge of the bed and she started to sit on the bed before he guided her further back so she was lying with her head in the pillows. Sliding his hands up her smooth legs, he hooked his fingers under the waistband of her thong and pulled it down until it joined the rest of her clothing on the floor.

"I love a hairless pussy," Ward remarked as he stared at her bright pink folds that seemed to be freshly waxed.

Using one hand to help pull apart her pussy lips as the other hand ran up her torso to explore her naked body, Ward ran his tongue between her labia from top to bottom. He felt the younger girl squirm as she experienced a world of pleasures once he clamped his lips around her exposed clitoris and repeatedly flicked it.

"Unnggghhhh," Skye moaned in appreciation.

Ward returned to licking along her entire slit from bottom to top but this time deeper and faster. It was having the desired effect as now the hacker's naked body was thrashing with the pleasure that he was giving her.

Instead of keeping with the same move, Ward felt it was time to move on and really turn on the pleasure for his date. Not swiping his tongue up her slit the next time he got to the bottom, the Intelligence expert dipped his tongue into her hole.

"You like that," he smirked.

Ward smiled as he felt the younger Skye thrust her hips up in an attempt to get him deeper into her hole. Abiding by her wishes, the tall dark and handsome man dug further into her pussy before licking her inner walls. The best part of this for the male was that if he made Skye really turned on then he might finally get a chance to stick it in her ass at long last.

Wanting to test out the waters again, like he did every few trysts, he went back to swiping through her folds but let his tongue 'accidently' slip further south until he licked her crinkled asshole. The new Agent didn't say anything so he stayed around her booty and licked over her backdoor several more times.

"What are you doing," she asked, propping her naked body up onto her elbows.

"Just lay back and relax," he replied.

He could sense her tentativeness that his brief rimjob elicited so he used his hand that was groping her bouncy tits to press against her breastbone and ease her back to the bed. She relented and followed his physical instruction, aided by the fact his tongue went back to dipping deep in the taste honey pot she called a pussy.

"Uh! UH! Oh God yes! Don't stop," Skye shouted as her orgasm quickly approached once he got back to business.

Ward was gripped with an idea after hearing how close he had already pushed Skye towards cumming. He continued his expert work between her thighs but backed off right in her build-up to her climax. She huffed disappointedly but started moaning again once Ward ramped back up the pleasure.

The handsome man did this a few times until he could sense her frustration and need to cum. This time he would allow her the orgasm she craved but it would be on his terms, specifically with his tongue buried in her rear.

Ward replaced his skilled tongue with his two fingers, which pumped into her sopping wet twat and stretched her out. Skye moaned louder with the new stimulation and then screamed in delight when his other hand slid from her pillowy breast and rubbed her clit.

Knowing her well from their previous hook-ups, Ward knew she was close. He looked up her body and stole a glance of her boobs heave up and down in response to her heavy breathing before lowering his head lower then before. When she was seconds away from cumming he deciding now was the right time so he extended his tongue onto a wet point and crammed it into her asshole.

"YES! YES! YES! I'm cumming! Ugghhhhh," Skye screamed as she came, not caring about the foreign object wedged up her virgin backdoor.

Her legs squeezed tight against Ward's head and she arched her back as she had her first orgasm from oral sex when someone played with her ass at the same time. Her sweet cream gushed out of her and onto Ward's thrusting fingers, which he was more then happy to take as it was so sweet.

"See...I knew you'd like that," Ward said with his knowing grin.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Skye said, running a hand through her luscious hair.

"Now let's try a finger..."

Ward removed his cum-soaked digits from the girl's cunt and moved it down over her starfish. He smeared the sweet fluid around in big non-threatening concentric rings to spread out some lubrication before he isolated his index finger and tried to push it inside her anus. He got just the fingertip inside her tight ass before she squirmed up the bed and glared at him.

"I've told you I'm not into anal," she said with a hint of insecurity.

"Okay, no problem," Ward said with an even tone.

Even as he was speaking he popped up onto his knees and started undoing his belt. Skye seemed over the transgression and sat up with her long legs on either side of his kneeling form. She took over the job of taking his pants off, pulling them down over his ass so his thick 8-inch cock came springing free.

"There's my cock," the grinning girl said.

Ward's eyes shut tightly when her hand closed around his fully erect cock and stroked him lightly yet with purpose. It didn't take her long to get her plump lips wrapped around him as she flexed further forward and took him inside her talented mouth. She formed a tight seal and moved her firmly pressed lips along his member, gliding up and down his massive length.

"Oh yeah. Just like that," Ward encouraged.

For being only 22 years of age and having few sexually experiences before him, Skye naturally knew what she was doing. She would constantly keep switching from sucking on his meat then the next minute she would only focus on the head. Currently she was leaving big sloppy kisses down his pole before reaching his sack.

"Do you want me to suck on your nuts," Skye asked him rhetorically.

"Yes please," Ward responded.

While using her one hand to stroke his saliva-coated cock, Skye leant down further until she pulled one ball into her mouth and played with it gently with her tongue. She exchanged one for the next and did the same thing before treating him to both going into her skilled mouth. She felt his reach down until his hands here on her head, bundling up her long brown hair and holding it above her head.

"Thought you might like that," Skye told before getting her lips wrapped back around his dick and taking 6 inches into her mouth before her throat stopped anymore from entering.

"Need to fuck you...right now," Ward retorted.

The pair were in motion after his sentence concluded. They had a good rapport with each other sexually and they were once again on the right page as they both rolled onto their sides facing the far side of the room. Ward bucked his hips to remove his pants from his powerful thighs before settling right behind Skye so her smooth back was pressed against his ripped chest.

They didn't bother with condoms since they knew each other was clean and Skye was on birth control so Ward was inside her in one smooth motion. Skye moaned deeply in satisfaction as the man behind her guided his rock hard dick into her wet snatch. It only took him a few slow thrusts into her before she could feel his hips thudding against her curvy ass with his entire tool buried in her wetness.

"Ohhh...yess...so good," Skye moaned in delight.

Now that he had gone slowly into her a few times, Ward felt she was stretched out enough to really start fucking her. Not holding back any further, the man grabbed her hips and pulled her back while he thrust forward, going as deep as possible inside her but much faster now. Skye was use to his size now and the fact that she was a gushing mess between the legs meant his cock fly into her with great speed.

"So tight," the stoic agent grunted as he watched his dick repeatedly disappear into her snatch.

Ward was glad Skye was enjoying herself too as he felt her start pushing her hips back to help get him deeper into her. Her pussy was still clamped tightly to his rod as it glided into her hole before his pelvis crashed against her cheeks, making them ripple. This encouraged him to spike with great power forward, causing her firm ass to jiggle even more, much to his delight.

Skye was very much enjoying herself with the older man who she had a crush on ever since she first joined the team. He was guarded and fiercely private but he was so physically attractive that once he let her in she fell head over heels.

She was a little bit wrapped up in her own head that she had lost complete track of time and didn't know how long they'd been going at it. Since they started hooking up a few weeks ago they had varied between quickies and marathon sessions, taking advantage of their superior physical fitness but this was shading towards the former.

"Awhh...OH God," Skye screamed into her soundproof room.

Her sudden scream was the direct result of Ward snaking his top arm down her body and between her legs. Remembering from last time he started to slowly flick her bean, causing intense bursts of pleasure to pulse throughout her curvy body. Even though they didn't have to rush things tonight he had the goal of getting her off again in short order so that she was loose and relaxed...then try to slip it in her ass.

"I'm gonna...I need...I'm cumming," Skye screamed as she was on the verge of climaxing.

With one last hard plunge, Ward buried his whole length into the 22-year-old's pussy deeper then anything had ever been in her before. This, combined with his faster friction of her clit, was just the stimulation the horny hacker needed as she erupted into her second orgasm of the night.

Ward rode out her orgasm with steady thrusts into her twat as Skye's muscles went ridged, including her pussy squeezing the life out of his cock. He kept going slower then before and stopped rubbing her clit until her body relented and started to loosen. He glanced up and saw her beautiful face with a serene, half unconscious look on it and decided to act.

He slowed his thrusting down as well as edged it further and further out of her snatch each time. Finally it was only his head that was stroking into her so he removed it altogether and angled it an inch higher up. She was as flaccid as she would ever be, including her anal sphincter so he butted his tip against her virgin bum and pushed forward with steady pressure

"WHOA! What are you doing!"

"Just giving your pussy a break. We pounded it raw over the past week plus you know I want to try anal," Ward looked down more firm then she'd seen him.

"No. I'm not into that," she remained him, returning his serious look.

"Fuck," he cursed loudly. "Fine."

Skye was surprised by his strong reaction and was surprised again when his strong hands clamped tightly around her hips almost to the point of pain. In one quick motion Ward had flipped her flat on her stomach so her amazingly rounded ass was pointed up at the ceiling of the huge airplane.

She was going to protest but decided to just let him finish unless he made another play to ass-fuck her again. She felt his shaft slide between her legs but this time it was back into her pussy where he buried himself inside her in one push. She grunted from the rough thrust but only widened her legs more to allow for easier access.

Ward seemed determined to fuck her through the mattress and he was on a good pace to do just that. Over and over again he reared back his hips before slamming them down against Skye's shapely ass, making them quake from the contact. The girl was silent aside from the odd groan, clearly pissed at him for his attempt to sodomize her but for him it was worth the chance.

Skye knew that the big SHIELD agent behind her had entered the position of no return and was on course to cum. She may not have gone to the Academy to become an Intelligence agent but even she could see all the traditional signs were there; loudest grunts of the session, wild and erratic thrusts for the past minute plus the near bone-bruising grip of his strong hands on her perfectly rounded hips.

"UUUGGHHH," Ward grunted as he speared deep inside her one final time.

Ward gave his one final thrust before his semen bubbled up from his balls and started flying out of his tip. He deposited his seed deep within her twat, painting her walls with his sticky ropes of goo as she took it without complaint.

Exhausted, Ward rolled off the smaller female and lay on his back facing the ceiling as his naked girlfriend remained face down on the bed. He knew he'd be in for an awkward conversation with the pissed-off girl at some point, but it wouldn't be tonight.

"I have to go. Coulson called a mission brief in 5 minutes and we don't want people suspecting anything is going on between us," the agent told her.

"Okay," she said, rolling to face him. "Sneak out then I'll meet you guys down there, coming late like usual."

The following users thanked this post: arkaska

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

Re: Agents of SHIELD: Skye's Anal Quest
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 10:04:18 AM »
Title: Skye's Anal Quest Part 2
Pairings: Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)/Ward
Codes: MF, Anal, Oral, Voyeur

Summary: Skye stumbles across an old video file of Ward with Natasha Romanoff

The away mission went well...as well as the group had expected. At the end of the day they had captured more objects, this time from a rogue student from the SHIELD academy who had grown misguided as he neared graduation. He was contracted by a sleazy billionaire to create some form of weather machine.

"So the guy could make a blizzard with the click of a button," Skye inquired with the field agents.

"More or less, yeah," May answered.

"Awesome," the hacker replied.

"Okay team. We touch down in 5," Coulson said, poking his head into the training room.

"I assume I'll hang back with the Bus...and Skye," May proposed.

"Not this time. You'll go out in the field with FitzSimmons and Ward. And before you protest it's only because they will need a helicopter pilot," the highest ranking SHIELD agent said to the Asian woman.

"Fine," May said, heading off to get changed.

"So it's you and me staying behind then boss." Skye remarked.

"Yes. Meet in my office. 2 minutes," he said before disappearing.

"Shouldn't we just walk together," Skye asked to no one in particular. "No? Guess not. Meet you there sir."

Exactly 2 minutes later she rapped her knuckles onto his glass door before he waved her in. Skye slide open the door and heard it seal shut behind him before the soundproofing seal around the door inflated.

"Is everything okay sir," Skye asked her boss.

"While the team is off on a mission I want you to snoop through everyone's files. Before you protest I'm not a fan of this protocol either but if you don't do it then SHIELD will march some unknown onto my Bus and do the same thing. At least this way it's a friendly face who we trust with our deepest secrets...if there are any to uncover," Phil lectured.

"Okay...but I'm doing so under duress," Skye accepted.

"Your complaint is noted. Also, I'll have all doors unlocked on here. I want any flash drive and CD scanned and accessed. Understood?"

"Yes sir," the brunette answered.

"Great. Get started once the team launches off," Coulson finished.

"And then there was one," Skye said aloud though no one was there to hear her.

As she stepped in front of Ward's door, the metal barrier slid into its recess and allowed her entry. She was no stranger to his quarters, nor his bed, but this time it felt weird to be in there snooping for electronic information.

Just like she had done to the other crew members, Coulson excluded, she did a search of their computer and assessed whether they were using it for anything that didn't match their log sheets. Like the other agents, Ward was clean which made her smile. However she still had to do a little snooping around to make sure there were no external storage devices.

"What is this," Skye said.

It had been half an hour of looking around in all the drawers when Skye found a small flash drive hidden under a false shelf in his clothes rack. She only knew to look for it because it was a feature in all the wardrobes she had ever bought. Taking out her laptop she plugged in the drive and took a look at the contents.

There were nearly 3 dozen files, all videos made within the last 5 years. The file names were all two or three letter codes so she picked on at random labeled NR. It took her video player only a few seconds to boot up and start the footage. The timestamp said it was taken last week, when the Bus was getting repaired at one of SHIELD's bases.

"Don't be lame Natasha, let me have a video of our night together," a familiar male voice said.

"Ward!? That's definitely his voice," Skye said.

Sure enough, her statement was confirmed as the computer camera he was filming on was spun to frame his handsome face perfectly. He did one last check of the angle and lightning before he stepped aside to show someone that made Skye's mouth gape open.

On Ward's bed, where Skye was sitting with the laptop running the video, was SHIELD super agent Natasha Romanoff alias Black Widow. She was wearing her usual uniform of a skin-tight dark blue cat suit that hugged every curve of her voluptuous body that was as perfect as if the Gods sculpted her.

A very naked Ward soon joined her on the bed where the two engaged in a passionate kiss that shocked Skye, mainly since this was made after they started dating in secret. As angry and hurt as she was, the half-Asian hacker stayed with her eyes glued to the screen.

Skye wasn't a lesbian but she was more in awe about Natasha then anything else. The super spy had her wavy red hair flowing down onto her shoulders while she had a heavy belt around her waist worn tight to better showcase her hourglass figure. Instead of heels, she had on a heavy pair of boots that still made her look sexy somehow.

"Fuck...Widow is so smoking hot," Skye thought.

Natasha used her hand to stroke Skye's boyfriend's cock while his hands were busy slowly pulling down the zipper of her uniform, exposing her slender neck and her creamy white skin between her tits. When the zipper stopped at her belt, he folded the cat suit to her sides and exposed her massive, D-cup breasts in all their magnificence.

Natasha shrugged her uniform off her shoulders leaving her naked from the waist up and letting it dangle behind her. Skye's eyes were stuck on her bright pink nipples, perfectly sized for her rack, and already hard. She watched as Ward ran his fingertips across her chest as she seductively licked her juicy lips and continued jerking him off.

Skye's silent pleading seemed to reach Ward as after he gave each of her wonderful globes a heart squeeze and squished her pillowy chest, he attacked her belt and removed it. The zipper was descended lower and he helped her out of her combat boots and catsuit, leaving the busty redhead completely naked.

"Much better," Ward grinned, accenting his point with a heavy slap to her perfect ass.

Ward joined her back on the bed and their lips met in another kiss. They were rough and sloppy, their tongues frequently spilling out from the ring their lips made against each other as they both pawed at the other's amazing body.

Only a short time passed when Black Widow broke the kiss and opened her wide eyes to stare at him. It also allowed Skye another good look at her fantastic body as she soaked in gorgeous woman with a fit and toned body, heart shaped ass, flaming red hair, full lips, sparkling blue eyes and large, firm D-cup breasts.

Her hand had never left his cock during their making out so Natasha disengaged from the kiss so she could look down at the fleshy member. She was very pleased to find that her kissing partner had a serious piece of pipe. Skye knew all too well the size of his cock, measuring a little bigger than 8 inches plus had a good amount of girth as her thumb and middle finger could barely wrap around and touch each other.

"Great cock Ward," Widow complimented, licking her lips in anticipation.

Ward allowed the smaller woman to maneuver him as she saw fit, which meant that he settled with his head in the pillows as he laid on his back. The redhead moved quick as a rabbit to be the one kneeling between his powerful legs, a position that Skye found herself in more times then not over the past few weeks.

Her hand had found his lengthy shaft once again and was effortlessly stroking his entire member smoothly. Natasha sank down further to bring her head closer to his lap and opened her mouth wide to accept his girthy cock. Skye watched her red hair be corralled up by Ward to keep it out of her face, a move he did with her all the time.

With that last issue no longer an annoyance, Widow descended her head the last few inches and placed his entire cockhead in her mouth. She could hear him moan in pleasure with simply her lips touching the sensitive skin, then when she applied suction and began tracing circles around his pee slit he gripped the sheets violently.

"Mmhm yes," Ward grunted as he squeezed harder on her hair.

Encouraged by the obvious pleasure she was eliciting for him, Natasha pushed forward and took more of his lengthy member into her mouth. Once his tip tapped against the back of her throat she held him with half his length swallowed in her mouth. While she sucked on the top portion, her hand was clutched firmly yet still softly around the bottom half and was stroking the remaining flesh with her smooth hand. She let him savor the moist warmth of the inside of her mouth before slowly dragging her wet lips along his cock until only the every end of his tip was left.

Black Widow had hit her stride and was now rapidly bobbing her red hair head up down the tall man's dick. She worked her body in perfect rhythm as her mouth continued to occupy the top half while she maintained stroking his portion unable to fit between her plump lips.

"Fuck she's good," Skye thought. "But she was a Russian spy trained in all things espionage so she was likely taught by the best for sex."

Skye knew little about Natasha Romanoff but one thing she just learnt was how amazing of a cocksucker she was. Graced with seemingly boundless energy and had skills no doubt honed through practice, the curvy assassin slurped and sucked his member continuously.

"I want to fuck you now," Ward told her.

The SHIELD man moved like a coiled snake as he twisted his hips enough to have his cock pop free from her skilled mouth. Natasha allowed the bigger man to move her as Ward flipped her over onto her stomach with her weighty tits pressed against the very spot Skye now sat. He pulled back on her hips making Black Widow end up on her hands and knees, her amazing rump facing back at him.

Skye watched as Ward held nothing back as he bent forward and his tongue instantly contacted her pink folds that his fingers had already plunged the depths of. Licking up from her nub, the SHIELD operative dragged his tongue skyward until reaching her tight hole. Pushing his head even further against her, Ward felt her ass cheeks against his closed eye sockets as his tongue buried deep in her twat.

"Oh God yes," Natasha shouted, a tiny amount of her Russian accent leaking through.

And then Skye say Ward do something that nearly scared her out of bed last time they hooked up. She knew Ward was into butt stuff but the lovely hacker had made it perfectly clear that she absolutely wasn't. However, as Ward used his hands to pull apart her thick cheeks so her light pink colored asshole came into view and used his tongue to rim her gaping hole, Natasha gave another loud scream of pure pleasure.

"Whoa...mhmm," Natasha squalled.

"Slut," Skye thought to herself.

She didn't stop at just one loud bellow as her screams came in a constant chorus. The man responsible was Skye's man, who alternated between simply licking over her butt with a flat wide tongue before sharpening it to a point and attempting to cram as much of the wet muscle into her bowels as he physically could.

Skye's eyes were glued to the screen. She didn't want to watch her boyfriend licking the asshole of another woman, which he was taking a lot of glee in, but she couldn't look away. It was like a train wreck or car accident as she couldn't muster the will to stop watching. As she was zoned out in disgust, she missed Ward springing up the bed before rolling them on their sides, her back pressing against his muscular chest, her plump ass nestled in his lap.

"Is it gonna be a special day," Ward asked, rubbing his tip against her crinkled asshole.

"Baby whenever I get together with you it's special," Widow replied with her seductive smile. "After all, I'm your little butt slut."

Skye watched as her boyfriend gave the other woman a wide grin then pulled her chin in towards him to kiss her deeply. At almost the same time his tongue poked into her mouth Ward did the same with his cock. Bringing his hips forward, her backdoor yielded after a short time, permitting his head to pop inside her rectum with ease.

"Mhmm...ughh," Black Widow gasped with mouth wide.

Ward's arm muscles flexed as he dragged her womanly hips back towards him to spear more of his member into her asshole. He was taking it slow, but Skye still watched on in disbelief that Natasha was taking her sodomy with such ease. Ward was hung like a barn animal and yet she was able to handle his rod pressing into her tightest of holes.

Ward also groaned, but he made a conscious effort to temper the volume of his, not wanting the experienced girl to think it was first time penetrating an asshole before. In reality, the SHIELD agent had fucked every girlfriend he ever had up the ass since being a sophomore in high school, with the notable exception of 1 that is.

Being on their sides was perfect for the pair. In the beginning it allowed for the horny man to be in control while also allowing him to feel her smooth curvy butt cheeks on his hips and lower leg, not to mention the access to her awe-inspiring tits. Hell, even Skye was growing jealous of Ward getting to knead and squeeze the lovely twins as they bounced in front of Natasha with every thrust into her rear.

The position was also useful for the Black Widow as well. Being on their side, which to the timestamp on the screen had informed Skye that it had been for the over 10 minutes, give Ward control but also tempered as deep he could go unless she wanted more.

This time though, that wasn't an issue as Skye's boyfriend was proving himself to be an excellent anal lover, both gentle and considerate while also firm and enjoyable. She continued to encourage his thrusting deep into her bowels by rocking her hips back at him as he thrust his cock forward, causing her shapely ass to jiggle on contact.

"Go on your back," Natasha ordered, her words stopping her steady stream of moans.

"I'm just finding my stride though," Ward replied, his hips smacking her ass cheeks 3 times with sharp, hard thrusts into the beautiful woman.

"A hot bitch who is letting you drill her in the ass gives you an order and you argue," the Russian born agent said.

Neither Ward nor Skye could argue with that rationale. Doing as the shorter but deadlier woman told him, Ward pulled out of the warm and tight confines of her anus, much to his chagrin. Natasha had moved over as soon as she felt his cock, which had been occupying her bowels for the better part of the last quarter hour, pull free. This left the space open for the tall man to go belly up onto his bed, his legs and arms slightly spread making him look like an elongated star.

Black Widow crawled over to him and threw her short leg over his lean body to straddle his waist. Reaching back between her legs, the Russian gave his erect tool a stroke before holding it sturdy at the base. Moving quickly as she didn't want her anus to have crinkled back up, Natasha sat down and took half of his member back into her ass in one shot.

"Shit! You're so damn tight," Ward moaned with eyes closed.

Natasha was standing with her feet planted on the soft mattress on either side of Ward's toned body, a position Skye found herself in often with him albeit with him occupying a different hole. Pushing down into the bed, the curvy redhead rose up on his dick until only the tip remained inside of her then let the tone go in her leg muscles so she sank back down. After 2 or 3 more times, Natasha was back to taking all of her lover's member in and out of her tightest of holes.

"Oh my God! She's fucking her own ass that hard and deep," Skye thought, mouth agape in shock.

"And these tits," he groaned, both hands shutting up to knead the bouncing globes in front of him.

Natasha smirked at his remark, happy in the knowledge that the lucky man was as big of a fan of her glorious boobs as she was of them. The thought didn't distract her from continuing to bounce her curvy body up and down his rock hard dick, skewering herself in the ass each time she descended on his tool.

Ward couldn't believe how extraordinary this woman was, his memory needing refreshing since the last time was almost a year ago. She had the face of an innocent angel yet she was taking his dick in her ass with ease and loving every minute of it, if her chorus of moans were anything to go by anyway. Over and over she rose up only to swiftly fall back down his veiny member, eliciting primal grunts from them both.

Skye had forgotten that she was on a time sensitive mission for Coulson as she was so completely engrossed in the sex tape involving one of the Avengers and her boyfriend. Natasha's bouncing perfectly shaped tits were hypnotizing for her and Ward alike and the sight of her ass rippling with each drop onto his cock was equally stimulating. She hated to admit it, but the rookie SHIELD agent was an absolute fountain between the legs.

"Almost there," Ward's grunt snapping Skye's hypnotic gaze.

"Cum for me baby," Natasha cooed, seemingly to thrust herself down even harder on his erection.

Ward's resistance seemed to have severely broken with her last comments. The constant desirable friction of her sphincter against his shaft was proving to be too great a feat to hold back from any further. Skye could tell by the contorted look about his face that he was going to spew his seed in no less then a handful of seconds.

She watched the screen of her laptop as Ward grabbed the bouncing woman and threw her to the bed. Natasha must have been ready for it as Ward pulled himself from her asshole and climbed up her body until he was practically sitting on her pillowy tits.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes," Ward warned with urgency. "UGGHHH!"

"Coat my face," she encouraged.

Skye saw him grip on hand around his cock and stroke it while the other took a rough handful of Natasha's red hair and pulled her head around and towards his cock. Massaging his member it didn't take much more for him to release a huge surge of cum across her face, coating almost every inch of her cream-colored skin.

"OH THAT'S IT NATASHA!" he bellowed a deep moan as he sprayed stream after stream of his thick semen over her.

The man had cum like a typhoon but eventually finished as he got off her by rolling onto his back beside her. Skye recognized the facial expression wash over his face of his relaxed into one of serenity. Summoning some energy, Ward swung up and walked over to his camera where he smiled one last time into the lens before the screen Skye was watching went black.

Skye sat on the bed in Ward's room in utter disbelief having just seen her boyfriend ass-fuck one of the most gorgeous women on the face of the earth...and had her like it. However, her mental contemplation was soon interpreted as she heard the seal of the door break before it slid open.

"Just hanging out Skye," Coulson asked amusingly.

"No sir. Computer just finished up scanning a flash drive from Ward's room."

"And? Anything I need to be told about," he asked with a more serious face.

"No sir. Just some personal files for his own use. Nothing malicious," Skye answered.

Coulson gave her one last quizzical look, knowing that something had happened to her but ultimately he turned and left her alone. Skye wanted to smash the hard drive into a million pieces but knew that it wouldn't help anything. Instead she placed the flash drive back where she found it and exited his room...for the last time.

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 10:04:51 AM »
Title: Skye's Anal Quest Part 3
Pairings: Skye/Maria Hill
Codes: FF, Anal, Toys, Oral

Summary: Skye vents her frustrations to Maria Hill about Ward cheating on her with Natasha Romanoff. Maria proposes a plan for revenge

"Skye, what's going on," Maria Hill asked. "You're unfocused and it is showing in your performance."

Now that the latest mission was complete, the team aboard the Bus headed by Agent Phil Coulson was called back to the SHIELD headquarters. The Bus needed some minor repairs, Phil needed to do some debriefing and prep for the next several missions, not to mention hand over some sensitive material that the team had collected lately.

It also allowed for the team to have some rest and relaxation...well SHIELD's version of that. Fitz and Simmons headed out to meet up with some friends they attended the Academy with and still stayed in touch with. Ward and May stayed more or less confined to the base though Ward would go out on occasion.

"It's nothing Maria, not really," Skye answered, taking another swing at the punching gloves the gorgeous brunette wore.

For Skye, she had meetings with Maria Hill, the second highest-ranking Agent within SHIELD, and the right hand of Commander Nick Fury. Based on Coulson's evaluations and her own opinion, Maria had taken a special kinship with the genius hacker and was fast tracking her to being a top field agent. Ward may be her regular Supervising Officer, but Maria Hill was going to oversee her development just as much.

"Oh? Let me put it to you like this. If you don't spill the beans we'll move along to grappling practice and we'll see how well you do with a clouded mind," Maria threatened, though it was lessened when she gave the hacker her warmest smile.

"Well...man trouble," Skye admitted. "I'm not sure if you know about..."

"You and Ward. Yeah, I know," the leggy agent cut her off.

"What? How?"

"I'm a top SHIELD Intelligence officer, second only to Nick Fury himself. Don't insult me with such a question," Maria answered. "Now explain."

"Ok well we've been together for a little while but you already know that. Anyway, I stumbled across a thumb drive that had him fucking all these different women in the ass," Skye blurted out.

"Yes, he has a reputation for being a lady slayer and very much into ass play. Hell, Romanoff said that he made her cum so hard from sodomizing her," the SHIELD agent shared.

"Oh I saw the evidence," the hacker commented. "And normally I wouldn't care about his past but some were after we started hooking up...including one with May."

"Yet you still have feelings for the cheating bastard and feel like it's partly your fault for you never taking it up the ass," Maria summarized.

"Yeah, like I forced him to go looking elsewhere," she added. "I just don't know what to do. I have one idea, chiefly getting revenge but don't know how."

"Well as a SHIELD operative I would say that if this is going to affect your relationship on the team then I have to move one of you to a new assignment so move on about it. As your close personal friend who cares about you, nail the bastard to the wall first," Maria spelled out for her.

"I knew we were friends for a reason," Skye smiled brightly. "Any ideas."

"One. Meet me tonight in my quarters. Let's say 9 pm sharp," Maria told her.

The rest of the day and early evening went by well enough for Skye. She didn't have any interactions with Ward, or anyone else from the Bus other then when she bumped into Simmons and chatted with the brilliant scientist for a brief time. Maria and her finished up their physical training before another agent led her through some simulations to train her mind as well.

She had just enough time to go the hall and eat a balanced meal that was optimal for her demands. She ate quickly enough though she got caught in a conversation with the enjoyable Clint Barnes, better known as Hawkeye. He was handsome and a flirt and she entertained the idea of fucking him to get back at Ward, but before she knew it the moment had passed as he got called away.

Remembering she had to be somewhere, she headed back to her room and grabbed a shower. She got dressed and locked the door behind her before she took off to go see her superior officer in her bunk.

"Come in agent," Maria said having heard the knock on her door.

"Thanks," Skye said, closing the door behind her. "Sweet digs."

"Thanks. Here, have a drink. It'll help," Maria said, handing the girl a scotch before sipping her own.

"The best plans always start with having to have a stiff drink, don't they," the hacker joked before downing her glass in one sip.

"My idea is to make your own video of you getting ass fucked by another man then let him see it," Maria revealed.

"But I'm not really into anal...like at all," Skye confessed. "That was the whole crux of the original problem."

"I know and that's why I invited you here tonight. Let me help you with that."

"What do you mean..."

Skye only had to wait for her answer as Maria moved aside the top sheet covering her bed and exposed several different phallic shaped objects. Skye was no stranger to sex toys, she had used some in her 22 years of life, but she had never been shown so many in one place...that place belonging to her boss no less.

"It's just like anything, it requires training. Most people jump right into anal without any prep. Those are the girls who hate it because it hurts so damn much. No one would jump into a marathon or bike race without getting ready for it before hand or else they will be in such pain and hate the experience," Maria explained as she took turns fondling each toy.

"That does make a lot of sense," Skye answered, thinking back to her own failed attempts, not to mention the tales some girlfriends would give about their own anal nightmares.

"Anal really isn't that hard but it can be done wrong and then you have horror stories," Maria started. "The first tip is loads upon loads of lube."

Maria closed her hand around the only green toy of the lot of them. Skye eyed the butt plug and noted it's every detail. The whole toy was only 4 inches long and only an inch and half thick at its widest portion right at the base meanwhile the tip was a manageable half-inch thickness. By comparing it to the other toys at Maria's disposable on the bed, this was an entry level one.

Skye watched as Maria popped the top of the bottle and smeared a healthy amount of the clear liquid onto the toy. She passed the dildo to Skye, who after hesitating for a moment started to work the lube all over the lengthy shaft for her friend. Meanwhile Maria put another dollop of lube onto her fingers before reaching back and spreading it around by rubbing it around her asshole to add more lubrication.

Maria extended her arm and took the slippery toy back from her apprentice as she got in position. Going onto her hands and knees, she lowered her small but perky chest down so it was pressed against the mattress while the hand with the butt plug stretched back behind her and butted the tip against her hole.

"Does it help being relaxed? I saw Black Widow rubbing herself constantly," Skye asked.

"You definitely. Being calm and relaxed is just as paramount as lube," the dark-haired beauty assured.

Maria ran her free hand out from under her body and between her legs to find her clit. She rubbed it slowly as her other arm flexed, Skye noting the muscles bulging. It took very little effort for the SHIELD operative's willpower to win as the green plug pushed past her anal sphincter and inserted itself in her own ass.

"Mhmm...and there you go," Maria said, looking back at Skye from over her shoulder.

"Holy shit," Skye gasped in amazement, looking down from only a foot away and seeing the leggy woman's anus expand to take the dildo inside.

Skye couldn't believe she was simply sitting beside her closest friend at SHIELD as she willingly showed her how to take something in her ass. Paying detailed attention, the hacker watched as Maria moved the toy methodically with the right amount of speed and smoothness. She would stroke another inch into her, watching as almost the entire length was inside the agent then withdrew it so only the very tip remained inside.

"The more you do it, the easier it gets," Maria said as she moved the green toy in and out of her asshole.

"And that feels good," Skye questioned.

"Mmhmmm," the brunette moaned in response.

"To be honest, it looks good from over here," she commented, no more than a foot away from Maria's rear

"See...it's not so bad at all," SHIELD's second-in-command told her rookie agent.

Maria smiled to herself with the knowledge that she was slowly getting Skye over her fear of anal sex...and that she was enjoying the scenes as well. Though the hacker was only consenting to this to get back at Graham Ward, Maria was hoping that she could get the girl curious enough in hooking up with the leggy goddess at another point in time.

"Do you think you're ready to give it a try," Maria asked, pulling the toy from her ass.

"Yeah, I mean...I think so," Skye answered with a smile that portrayed excitement with a little worry.

"Great. Get on all fours. Actually rest your shoulders on the bed so your arms are free," the SHIELD operative instructed. "Just the way I was."

Skye did as she was told and flipped over and got into position. She turned her head to the left in order to see her commanding officer that had already selected the toy to make the journey into Skye's ass. It was a tapered glass cylinder that had a small rounded head but got gradually wider along its smooth shaft.

"Okay so we have tons of lube on here and we'll get you to play with your clit to relax. Now do you want to do it, or would you rather I make the maiden voyage in your dirt road," Maria asked.

"I think you should do it," the rookie answered.

Maria agreed with the choice that the other girl made and was already in position directly behind the younger agent. The toy glistened in lube, as did Skye's asshole after Maria spread more of the liquid around her ring. Knowing that now was as good a time as any, Maria brought the two to its target, resting the tip butted up against Skye's asshole

"Just go slow...first time and all," Skye warned.

"I know babe. Know relax, rub that beautiful pussy and let me work my magic," Maria comforted.

With that Maria watched as the SHIELD agent took a deep breath and sighed it out. Taking that as the perfect time, the brunette flexed her arm muscles and started pushing the toy in. She kept up steady pressure until the slim toy entered past her restrictive barrier and passed into the girl's ass.

"Ugh," Skye winced in pain.

For having her backdoor breached for the first time since her horribly failed anal sex night a few year back, it really wasn't bad. In fact, if it wasn't for the negative feelings towards something going up her ass, the hacker doubted she would have grunted at all.

"It looks so pretty," Maria celebrated. "Now I'm going to keep going. Remember to play with yourself."

The whole toy was only 4 inches long and only an inch and half thick at its widest portion right at the base so Maria was determined to fit it all in Skye's booty. The combination of the lube and the hacker playing with her clit was having the desired effect, as Maria was able to push and pull the toy into her ass.

"So how does it feel," the more senior SHIELD agent asked.

"Weird. Not bad...just weird. I guess since I'm not use to it yet," Skye answered.

She never went to fast but kept a steady rhythm of going in and out, always leaving the tip inside her sphincter and always making more of the plug disappear inside Skye. It was only a minute or two later when she was threatening to get the last of the toy lodged in her rookie. To get her over the hump, Maria thought that a new distraction technique should be employed.

"Finger yourself now," she ordered.

Skye had already forgotten the discomfort of having her asshole expanded further then it had ever been, so she did as her mentor asked and immediately worked two fingers into her snatch. The superior officer continued to watch and wait for the perfect time to shove the last remaining bit of the butt plug inside, but for now she was enthralled by the wet slapping noises as Skye blasted her digits routinely into her pussy.

"You can feel the toy on the other side, can't you," Maria asked

"Feels so good...and slutty," Skye replied, her fingers gliding along the toy in her arse via the thin membrane separating them.

Seeing the look of pure pleasure etched on her rookie agent's gorgeous face, Maria chose then to smoothly guide the rest of the toy inside. Rather then yelp in pain like before, this time the half-Asian woman only bit down on her lower lip as her asshole expanded to take the widest portion of the toy until it was all in and it relaxed around the thinner neck.

"There. That's the whole thing," Maria told her. "That was the hardest part but we're a natural and opened right up."

"Really?!"

"4 inches of a decently thick fake cock is in your ass," Maria stated proudly.

"Wow...I guess I was nervous over nothing," Skye remarked. "It's really not bad at all."

"Good, now play around. Pull and twist it, play with your twat more. Have some fun," Maria told her.

As if still surprised that she had something lodged in her bum, Skye's free hand reached backwards in search of the toy in her behind. Maria moved her fingers away from the base and let Skye close her fingers lightly around the edges of it. As if testing it out, the talented tech expert slowly spun the glass toy, noting how her rectum could feel the lubed up metal rotating painlessly inside her.

Getting a little braver since it felt so comfortable, Skye began moving it up and down. Again, no pain followed so she pulled it side to side and stimulated more of her bowels with the fairly skinny tapered toy. Looking down between her legs she couldn't see it embedded, only viewing her shaved, pink pussy then Maria Hill's face with eyes fixated at her sex.

Skye was aware that there was no longer the other woman playing with the toy in her ass so she stretched back both arms and roamed herself. It felt so weird to feel where the end of the dildo was sticking out of her previously untouched rectum, even weirder when considering that it kinda felt good.

She was about to say something to Maria when she felt some small waves along the mattress. Looking to her left, the half-Asian agent saw that all the helping had gotten the leggy second-in-command worked up. Taking it like a real pro, Maria was easily plunging her own butt plug in and out of her ass with a torrid pace.

"Got jealous watching...mhmmm...needed to have some fun time too," Maria explained.

Skye's only exploration with the toy in her ass stopped as she watched her mentor masturbate with the butt plug she had used earlier. Without seeing her add anything other then spit, Maria was moving the toy like a green blur in and out of her butthole. Her toy was longer, maybe 6 inches, and a little thicker but to the dark-haired woman she treated it like it was nothing.

"Holy...crap," Skye gasped in awe.

"Sorry...needed a little something after watching you have all the fun," Maria finally spoke after a few more minutes.

"That was so hot," Skye thought.

"Okay I think you're ready for a big toy," Maria commented.

"You think so," Skye asked.

The younger agent felt a familiar grip placed around the wide base of the plug shoveled in her ass and knew what was coming. Hand returning to her clit, the half-Asian rubbed her clit and calmed herself as she felt pressure building against her sphincter until finally Maria was able to slowly slide the toy out of her freshly used asshole.

Rather then just set the butt plug aside, Maria Hill was too tempted to have a taste. Opening her mouth she raised the toy until it slid between her lips and glided along her tongue. She moved it in and out, twisting it clockwise in order to get every flavor that transferred from deep within Skye's backdoor.

"Wow...was not expecting that," Skye commented after seeing Maria taste test her ass.

"Don't knock it until you try it young one," the woman only a few years older then Skye told her.

"Sorry but doesn't that taste gross," the hacker asked, face scrunched up.

"Not at all. It has an earthy flavor to it but it's very pleasant. You can try it off this guy when I'm done with you," the SHIELD operative said, showing Skye the next toy.

"Holy crap," Skye exclaimed, seeing the next size up.

"You can handle it. Have faith in me," Maria agreed.

The two women weren't wrong in the least. In fact, as Skye sized it up nervously, she believed that the bulbous metal plug was thicker then her boyfriend's cock. That was enough to make the computer hacker nervous and knocked her down a peg when it came to her confidence at the moment.

"It's fucking huge," she swore.

"Then we add more lube," the brunette offered, placing a healthy dollop on both the toy and Skye's slightly gaped asshole.

Skye shook her head to get rid of the negative thoughts and get back to her positive attitude. She felt the cool liquid seeping into her opened bottom while her superior officer worked the toy to spread the lube around. This butt plug was different then the last one as Skye got a good look at it now.

Clutched in Maria's fist was a metallic toy that looked like a small bonnet pepper. It was 5 inches long, with one end tapered to a blunt point before expanding out to roughly 2.5 inches in width. From there it narrowed again to a small cylinder that went to the other end, a jewel-encrusted base that was several inches wide as to make sure the toy didn't get completely stuck into the user's backdoor.

"Spread your cheeks for me," Maria Hill ordered.

Once she thought it had enough on it to lubricate it for its passage up her rookie agent's dirt road, Maria pressed the tip back against her used asshole. She flexed her arm but this time the toy almost double the last one's size simple stayed in place, unable to breach the small opening. Easing off for a moment, Maria reminded her to relaxed herself further, before using her free hand to snake under Skye and find her pussy before trying to push inside again.

This toy was proving to be more of a challenge for Skye and even with fingers pleasuring her pussy it was still being denied by her stubborn arse. Thinking quickly, the more senior agent knew what might work so she got off the low bed and kneeled on the floor directly behind the dark-haired girl.

With this new position Maria was able to have her mouth much closer to the other woman's pussy and she was more then prepared to use that advantage. Opening her mouth, the second-in-command at SHIELD latched her lips around Skye's pink folds, started applying suction and darted her tongue out to flick her clit.

"Oh God...don't stop...ever," Skye moaned.

Maria had no intention of stopping any time soon and even put aside her quest to get the big toy into Skye's ass. She instead focused her attention on eating out the star SHIELD pupil, spreading her labia with her fingers so her tongue had an even easier time of batting at her sensitive nub.

Skye continued to scream loudly into the soundproof room but Maria was starting to change her approach. Rather then using all her energy at her clit, the brunette moved her tongue down to slither through the writhing girl's folds, getting a better taste of her juices. It was at this point with Skye so thoroughly relaxed that Maria's hand still on the base of the butt plug pushed in and succeeded where she had failed before.

"You did it babe," Maria celebrated.

"Fuckkkkk," Skye yelped. "That's massive!"

"And your tight little butt ate it up all the same," the brunette commented.

Skye had already forgotten the discomfort of having her asshole expanded further then it had ever been, aided in large part to pussy licking she had received from her mentor. The half-Asian rookie agent continued holding her ass apart as she could hear wet slurping noises as Maria's mouth continued eating her twat, routinely thrusting deep into her pussy to collect more of her juices while the massive bulbous toy rested in her bum.

"Fuck yourself while I eat you out," Maria ordered.

Using her mentor's oral skills to relax herself, Skye thought now was the optimum time to pull the jewel-encrusted toy from herself. Gripping tightly onto the pretty base, Skye used all the strength in her slender arm to apply steady pressure on the end and yank it from her dirt road. It was a real struggle, taking twice as long as it took to go in, but finally it came free with an audible pop.

Maria took a brief break in licking her pupil's snatch to poke her head higher and was greeted to the sight of the dark-haired hacker's gaped asshole. She got right overtop her arse so that she was able to look deep into her backdoor for a better look then after the first time, noting how the muscular ring's purple color transitioned to a flesher red with grooves noted embedded in the walls.

"Beautiful asshole Skye," Maria commented.

"Mhmmmm...shittttt....ugghhh," Skye groaned as the toy was shoved back in. "Thanks Agent Hill."

Maria gave her asshole a deep lick, causing Skye to cry out in a different but still positive moan before returning to her folds. The SHIELD agent was a bisexual so knew her way around a pussy and Skye was finding out just how well. The brunette had moved back to her clit, wrapping her lips around the nub.

Maria smiled inwardly as Skye stiffened like a log when she sucked on her clit, but was even happier to feel Skye lining the butt plus back up with her hole. As Maria batted her little pearl the hacker pushed the first portion of the toy into her ass, causing her to cry out in pleasure as a result.

"Someone likes having their ass played with, don't you," Maria asked.

"I really doooooo....God!"

Skye's reply was cut off as Maria made the cramp space around her ass and pussy more full. This time she broke the suction on her slit and instead just swiped at it with her tongue, which was still pleasing for the other woman. With her free hand, the brunette agent brought her two slender fingers together and pushed them into Skye's tight twat.

"Oh my God," Skye screamed, the digits hitting her reactive G spot.

The computer hacker rode out the shudder as waves of pleasure rocked her lithe body before reversing course with the toy in her ass. With the aide of Maria's fingers and tongue, Skye was able to push the toy further into her bowels, albeit slower than the rate the SHIELD operative was blasting her pussy.

"You are totally gonna cum, you big whore," Maria said with astonishment.

Maria was sensing that the rookie agent was getting closer even without Skye answering her question. Going for the kill, Maria continued her relentless assault on the other woman's clit with more rapid-fire approach. She also added a third finger into her filled cunt but her torrid pace did not diminish, and every thrust continued to hit her G spot.

"Oh God it's so good," Skye screamed again.

"Come on Agent! More! Fuck yourself! Oh yeah. Just like that," she was cheered on.

"Oh shit! Ohhhh....shhhhitttt," Skye screamed as she soaked Maria's fingers.

After her insanely loud and powerful orgasm, Skye went limp, barely keeping a grip on the toy resting halfway inside her backdoor. As her mental fog cleared, the tech expert slowly withdrew the metal butt plug until she felt the undesirable feeling of emptiness. Maria was right there, extending her hand to take the bulbous toy from Skye, returning it to the bedside table to be cleaned later.

"You see silly girl, anal isn't that hard," Maria said as both women came back to sit on the edge of the bed.

"After I warmed up it felt really good," Skye confessed.

"Obviously," Maria replied, holding up her cum-soaked fingers.

"So what's the next step," Skye asked her.

"I'm working that out now. I'll keep you posted but I my involvement is over."

"What? Why? You were a perfect teacher," Skye sulked.

"Because your team goes wheels up tomorrow morning, remember. But don't worry, I'll continue helping."

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 10:05:22 AM »
Title: Skye's Anal Quest Part 4
Pairings: Skye/Simmons/Fitz
Codes: MFF, Anal, Oral

Summary: Skye gets her vengeance on Ward by fighting fire with fire

"Man, what a battle," Ward thought to himself as he flopped down on his bed.

The members of the Bus, led by Agent Phil Coulson, had been out on another field mission and like usual a fight broke out. Ward didn't mind, he was in great shape and was a trained fighter and killer so it was right up his wheelhouse. Not to mention he saw how horny it made Skye so he knew he'd be in for a wild ride tonight.

Thinking of Skye gave the handsome man mixed feelings. He felt such a strong kinship to her that drove him to love her, yet she broke his one big relationship role. Must take anal. He didn't want much in a girlfriend but that was practically a deal breaker. However, the thought of the sexy hacker wearing her painted on pants got his juices going so he went on the hunt to find her and take her.

"Hey Skye, got a minute," Ward said, finding the hacker talking with Simmons.

The two women finished their conversation before they hugged as Skye walked away. As Ward waited to let the rookie agent walk past him he noticed that Jemma Simmons had turned her back to him so he took a good, long look. The nerdy scientist was a contradiction to the stereotypical view of her profession as the British girl was a perfect mix of cute and sexy.

Ward quickly scanned Jemma's body, appreciating her booty, which was a good size for a white girl and made to look even more enticing in her tight jeans. Her bright colored shirt was tight enough around the chest to give a preview of her B cup tits, roughly the same size as Skye's by Ward's approximation. But by far the Brit's best feature was her face, angelic in appearance with a smile that could light a city.

"What's up Ward," Skye asked with more then a little hostility.

"Easy girl," he replied, noting the tone. "Was hoping you'd by willing to rub me down after such a physical day."

"I don't have time right now, I have plans with Jemma. A lot to do before we meet up with the other team shortly," Skye explained.

Ward was upset and blindsided by her refusal to join him in the bedroom as it was the first time in recent memory that she didn't want to go to pound town with him. He watched her turn away and start walking back to the lab before she spun on her heels and headed back towards him. He flushed in excitement as the sexy rookie agent must have had a change of feelings.

"Here. Watch this. I think it'll help," Skye said, handing him a flash drive before walking away for good this time.

"Wonder what that was all about," Ward thought.

It was the oddest conversation he had with the hacker since they first started seeing each other in secret. She didn't elaborate about what was on the small hard drive, nor did she even give instructions about what file to watch. He wanted to press her but she was more stand-offish since his failed attempt to sodomize her so he figured to let sleeping dogs lay.

Ward didn't come straight back to his room, instead he went to the wet bar and made himself a glass of sipping whiskey. It was still early in the afternoon so he dropped a single ice cube into the glass before pouring the honey amber liquid overtop. With drink in hand, the SHIELD agent walked back to his private bunk and pushed the drive into the slot on the side of the screen.

What the agent saw once he hit the power button was the high definition vision of Skye's face taking up the entire screen. The drive started up as soon as there was power to the console, which was surprising until he remembered that Skye was an expert with all things technology.

"Hey honey, glad you could find the time to play this. I'll cut right to the chase lover boy. I found your hidden video files so I know how much you like fucking all those whores in the ass. And now you can have a front row seat to watch me taking it up the ass. Enjoy jerk," Skye aid before backing away from the camera.

"Ho...ly...shit," Ward gaped at vision in front of him.

When Skye had moved back from the camera it allowed some of the background to become visible to the man watching. Ward still couldn't believe his eyes as it depicted the innocent looking Jemma Simmons on her knees. She was kneeling in front of a very naked Leo Fitz whose erect cock was being sucked by the aforementioned scientist.

"Yes Jemma...gobble that dick," Fitz encouraged.

If Simmons heard his words Ward would never know though the cute-as-a-button girl continued her oral assault on her lab partner's cock. She was fitting the first 3 or so inches of Fitz's member into her mouth as she bobbed on that portion she used her hand to stroke the other half of his flesh stick.

His girlfriend interrupted his vision of Simmons going down on Fitz as she cut in front of the camera on her way to meet the pair on the sofa. He found out that just like the gorgeous scientist, Skye too was completely naked. Ward's eyes trained onto her adorable ass as it swayed and bounced until she joined them at the couch.

"Those mother fuckers filmed this right outside in the common room," Ward swore, recognizing the scene.

Skye wasted no time in stepping up onto the cushions before swinging a leg over Fitz, but rather then preparing to ride him, the hacker was too high for that. Ward watched as his girlfriend squatted down lower so that she actually sat on the male scientist's face.

"Yes baby, eat Skye's gash," Simmons said in her amazing accent.

Ward smiled at the cute way the English girl said pussy while loud munching noises emitted from under his girl's ass as Fitz did just as he as told. Skye shook her ass playfully for the camera while Fitz's tongue repeatedly plunged the depths of her folds. The deadly agent observing the video gave the smaller man credit for focusing so well on eating out the hacker all while Jemma was doing her best to make him bust in her skilled mouth.

"Ohhh...Shit," Skye cooed as the brainy man's tongue swirled inside her cunt.

Meanwhile Simmons as busy doing loud kisses down her lab mate's cock before pinning his shaft against his chest. With his tilted skyward, it allowed Jemma to run her tongue up the underside of his member until reaching her destination. Using her tongue and mouth to take turns on each of Fitz's nuts, the man squirmed his appreciation as any grunts were drown out by Skye's ass on his face.

For someone who came across as reserved as Simmons, Ward was shocked to see her give such an enthusiastic and slutty blowjob to someone. Simmons came off as so mild-mannered that he never thought she'd have such a sexual appetite...with Fitz no less! Now there's a person the deadly agent never thought they'd have it in them, first to land a hot girl like Jemma even though they shared similar interests, but participating in a threesome seemed so far outside the realm of possibility.

Little did Ward know that Fitz and Simmons had been regularly hooking up before they were assigned to the Bus to work together. The pair sparked up friendship early at the Academy and bonded over their English heritage and from there they became lovers, though never in a serious relationship. No one knew of their history except for the top commanders at SHIELD, including Maria Hill who had set up this hole tryst that Ward as watching.

"My word Fitz, you have a nice cock," Simmons commented.

The boy didn't reply since his tongue was still busy being buried deep within Skye's pink pussy. The sharp noise of a hand striking flesh snapped the trained killer out of his thoughts of the to scientists relations. His eyes caught Fitz giving Skye's wonderfully plump ass a few more slaps as her meaty bottom now had fresh red handprints on either side.

"I think you're ready now, love," Fitz said, finally emerging after minutes of munching her mound.

"Think you need more lube sweetie," Simmons asked, showing the other girl her oral handiwork.

"Holy crap Jemma...I don't think that dick could get any wetter," Skye observed.

"And I put quite the spit-shine one that adorable arse too," Fitz added, the camera picking up the glistening area surrounding her backdoor entrance.

"My God...is she actually gonna take it in the ass," Ward gasped in excitement and envy.

Skye was a little worried about the initial penetration as she slid off Fitz's face and straddled him around the hips. She banished the worry from her thoughts and remembered her training. For starters she had walked around all day with a small butt plug lodged in her butt to help loosen her up. Secondly she was following Maria's golden rules for anal sex and they worked the first time, albeit with plastic toys.

With Simmons still kneeling behind her, the gorgeous Brit was in charge of aiming Fitz's surprisingly big cock at its destination. This freed up Skye's hands so she used one to steady herself as she hovered above Leo's lap by pressing against his chest while the other shot down between her thighs and rubbed her folds.

"You good," the nerdy boy asked quietly.

"Let's do it Fitz," was all Skye replied.

Knowing it was on her, Skye didn't wait any longer and started to descend down. She felt his wide tip pressed against her hole, aimed perfectly by Simmons, and the hacker kept going lower until after much resistance she felt her hole relent and his first 2 inches embedded in her ass.

"Holy crap...my first dick in my bum," Skye said, amazed before turning over her shoulder to look at the camera. "And it feels so good."

Ward had a feeling that the last part was aimed in his direction to make him jealous and pissed off, and it worked to a degree. He felt envy towards Fitz, how his cock was getting squeezed on all sides but the unrelenting pressure of a virgin asshole. However, his hand was inside his SHIELD-issued pants and rubbing his very large cock, which was rock hard watching his girlfriend get ass-fucked by another person.

Tuning back into the action on screen, Ward watched as Skye got use to the invasion of her backdoor quickly, much faster then he could have ever guessed. In a couple of bounces she was swallowing up half his lengthy member and she must have given Fitz the go ahead to start fucking her back. Instantly his hips started rising up off the cushions to spike further into the hacker.

"Fuck...so tight," Leo grunted from under the gorgeous rookie agent.

His hands were busy kneading her pleasantly plump ass while it bounced up and down most of his shaft at this point. Simmons didn't have much to do at this point, simply to sit on her heels and watch the action with her trademark beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"You are so much bigger then my butt plug," Skye commented.

Her reply came in the form of two slaps, one from Simmons with her dainty little hand to her left cheek and the other by Fitz's larger paw to her right side. Skye was doing her best to keep her head turned as far to the side as possible so that the camera could catch her every moan and facial expression for Ward to watch as her anal virginity was plucked from her.

Ward didn't know how good of an actress Skye was, but from her body language and screams, he was willing to bet good money that she was amazingly enjoying her experience. He read her correctly as the hacker was surprising herself by getting some form of pleasure from her first backdoor fucking, something she never would have thought in a million years.

"My word that looks so good," Simmons commented before leaning down and licking the portion of Skye's crack directly above where the cock was thrusting up.

"Tell us how it feels Skye," Fitz added while both their hips came crashing together again and again.

"Mhmmm...awwhhh...good...love it," the hacker blurted out between moans.

Skye kept riding on Fitz but suddenly she found that she could no longer take him balls deep in her booty. Looking further back, she saw that Simmons had wrapped her little fist around the base of her lab partner's cock and was slowly moving it upwards each time Skye rode to the top. Finally she took the hint and had Leo's dick pull completely free of her asshole, leaving her feeling oddly empty.

"Oh yes Simmons...suck me straight from her ass," the fellow Brit groaned.

Ward was shocked as the innocent seeming lab tech opened her gorgeous mouth wide and inhaled half of Fitz's cock in one swoop. Watching as the prim Englishwoman suck on something that had come straight from Skye's asshole turned him on so incredibly much, and got his mind racing about how much sluttier he could make Simmons.

"Okay. Had my taste now let's get it back in there," Jemma commented.

"Mhmm...yes," Skye grunted as his cock slammed deep in her ass in one motion. "There's my cock."

Even with all 8 inches of his shaft continuously knifing into her ass, Skye continued to voice her satisfaction and throw herself down on him with more energy. Over and over again her expansive asshole stretched to what had to be her limit in order to accommodate his eager probing. The smile on her face and the way she looked up at Ward through the lens Fitz drilled into her only helped to elevate the lust he felt for the vindictive girl.

If she was in pain from the relentless ass fucking that Leo was doling out to her then Ward could never have known it. With each time the full length of his cock slid out of her bowels only to pierce them once more until he was going so fast his balls were swinging up and smacking her on her meaty bottom. Skye just kept moaning though on occasion she would interrupt her stream to demandingly urge him to keep fucking her ass harder.

"I know tonight is about you Skye, but watching Fitz fuck you has me all excited," Jemma commented. "Do you think...would you mind if I bored him for a little while."

"Not at all. He's your...well whatever he is," Skye replied.

"Don't worry, she'll totally eat you out while I sodomize her little tight butt," Fitz added.

As the gorgeous Brit nerd got to her feet and stood naked in all her wonder for the camera, Ward was finally able to overlook her entire tight body. Her small but perky tits fit her slim body perfectly, with bright pink nipples drawing his attention as well. She had a great rounded ass that was severely underrated until displayed properly in tight-fitting pants without a lab coat blocking the view. However, Jemma's star attribute was her gorgeous legs that were long, lean yet had toned muscles that made them look feminine but sexy.

The three bodies got all to their feet though none stayed like that for long. Under their instruction Skye was the first back on the large sofa as she got onto her back towards one end with her legs spread wide. Fitz hopped onto his knees on the other end of the couch leaving Simmons to crawl on hands and knees between the two of them.

"Come on...it's not going to shag itself," she said with a cocky grin.

Fitz was probably trying to regain some stamina that accompanied the change of position but it was clear Jemma was having none of that. Leo didn't waste another second as he gripped his base, placed the tip against her crinkled entrance and pushed until the first third of his thick cock was planted in her ass.

"Oh God you're huge," Simmons groaned as her lab mate slowly worked in and out.

"Fuck...yes," Fitz grunted in pleasure. "Love your tight little ass. Whose ass is this?"

"It's yours Fitz! Plow my slutty little bottom," Jemma begged.

Of course Simmons didn't forget about the pussy buffet in front of her face with Skye laying spread eagle right under her nose. Luckily for Ward they had arranged themselves so that he could have full view of all the action. He was now simultaneously watching as Fitz's cock plunged the depth of Simmons' perky ass at the same time her tongue ran through Skye's pink pussy.

"Yes...mhmmm....ohhh," the hacker moaned. "You're really good at that."

"Practice made perfect," Fitz answered for Jemma, as she was being used at both ends.

Ward loved the observing as his girlfriend's beautiful face contorted into that of pure pleasure as Simmons clearly was doing a fantastic job of going down on her all while her ass was being gleefully fucked. It was amazing that the scientist could do such a good job with her tongue given how hard her skinny but curvy-in-all-the-right places body was being rocked by Fitz.

"I have a newfound respect for that little nerdy man," Ward thought while watching his performance.

It seemed as Fitz ramped up his thrusting, Simmons would bear down harder and eat out Skye with more vigor. The hacker felt Jemma's grip on her toned thighs increase as she buried her face in her sex even firmer. Simmons' tongue easily sliced into her folds, wet with excitement, before piercing her pussy to lick her inner walls.

Ward's ears were being bombarded with all the noise the camera's microphone was picking up. The loudest of which were the moans coming from the two ladies, though Skye's were much louder since Simmons had hers muffled into the hacker's cunt. Fitz was also uttering a stream of grunts and curses as sweat built up around his brow, but Ward could also pick up the wet noise of Jemma going down on Skye and the constant skin-on-skin slap of his pelvis and Simmons' ass.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you," Fitz asked, giving each of Jemma's adorable cheeks a light swat.

Skye was pleased that Jemma didn't stop eating her out to reply with words, as the nerdy girl only wiggled her ass enticingly to portray her answer. The hacker felt guilty for the thought but didn't care all at the same time since Simmons was doing such an amazing job. With every one of her licks, she either found her clit or hooked deep inside her to stimulate her equally sensitive G-spot.

Ward was impressed by the Brit's ability to multitask as she was amazingly taking a hard ass-fucking while also bringing Skye close to cumming. She hadn't made mention of it to the girl munching her rug but Ward had been on the giving end of enough of them to Skye that he knew all her tells.

The SHIELD operative continued picking up every detail of the action with his eyes glued to the screen. True to his observation he saw Simmons putting the finishing touches on her friend's pending orgasm. The lab scientist moved her mouth back up to Skye's clit and lashed it with her tongue all while her two slim fingers blasted deep and repeatedly into her snatch,

"Yesssss.....MMMHHHMMMMMM," Skye screamed into what was probably an empty Bus as she climaxed.

Jemma seemed to get an extra thrill of having Skye's pussy ooze her sweet lady cum onto the two digits inside her. Skye was a ball of tightened muscles on top of her sofa as one of the most powerful orgasms of her life rocked her lithe body. Jemma gave her a few moments before withdrawing the drenching fingers from her teammate and placing them in her own mouth to lick them clean of the sweet juices.

"Mhmm," Simmons cooed due to the flavorful cum. "God Fitz...I'm getting close too!"

Skye had her mind melted from the intense orgasm but the loud screams coming from Simmons' freed mouth snapped her back into reality. Remembering back to her experience with Maria and how the girl had helped her get use to anal by going down on her as the same time a dildo was plunging her rectum, she was smacked with a great idea.

Moving quickly, Skye used her athleticism to snake her body underneath Jemma by sliding between her arms headfirst. She came face-to-chest with her rocking set of tits but kept moving until her mouth hovered right beneath the girl's unoccupied pussy. Steadying her nerves since she'd never done this before, Skye used her skilled mouth to open wide and wiggled her tongue up and down her pink slit no more than a few inches away from where Fitz's cock was spearing into Simmons' bowels.

"Yes my clit! Lick my clit," Simmons instructed Skye before turning her head to address Fitz. "And you keep that dick deep in my arse."

The two of them listened to the bossy scientist and carried out their orders to the tee. Ward assumed Fitz was pleased that the girl was close to cumming, which based on the look on his face seemed to re-vitalize his fleeting energy to some degree. He kept plowing the deeper reaches of her bowels while Skye went down on a girl for the very first time by clamping lips around Jemma's clit and combining motions of sucking and licking.

"YES! I'm cumming!"

The nerdy Brit gasped loudly then seemed to begin chanting some unintelligible babble as she came...hard. Her juices flowed down right into Skye's mouth, where the brown-haired beauty seemed to greedily drink down each drop of the other girl's cum.

"Goodness me...you two know how to treat a lady," Simmons moaned, completely spent.

"Mr. Fitz, I think you still have a load to bust and I can guarantee my ass is ready for more," Skye told him as she wiggled out from under Simmons.

"Yes ma'am," he grinned before adding. "But I think we'll be needing more lube. Jemma's arse rubbed me dry."

Skye had a decision to make but she came to an answer fairly quickly. She had now seen Maria Hill, Simmons and that man-stealing whore Black Widow take a cock or toy directly from their bowels into their mouth. She imagined it was gross but all three ladies were unfazed and even Maria told her how pleasant it really was.

"Negative, give it here," Skye said, trying to sound more confident then she was.

Skye got into position on her knees in front of the couch while Fitz pulled his cock free of Simmons's rear at which point she crumbled onto her tits and stomach. The scientist got to his feet and turned to face the kneeling hacker, the two of them perfectly placed for Ward to watch all the action.

"Is she gonna do what I think she's going to do," Ward said aloud in his empty room.

Skye steeled herself one final time and reminded herself how irritated it would make her cheating boyfriend as he watched the video. Clutching the base of his cock the slutty brunette began to lick all over his tool before finally taking him inside her mouth, the first time she had blown someone who came straight from an asshole.

She had already licked both sides of his enormous tool from ball sack to tip, not to mention bobbed her head on the first 6 inches before actually registering the taste. What was even more surprising to Skye was the fact that she wasn't repulsed by the taste of Simmons anus and actually somewhat enjoyed it.

"Good girl," Simmons critiqued of her friend.

"She's such a perfect slut now," Ward thought with a wide grin on his face.

Ward watched that after a few more seconds Fitz helped the hacker up to her feet and walked them closer to the camera. He was wondering what that was all about but soon found out. Since Fitz was only a few inches taller then Skye, they lined up pretty well so he was able to lean her face right in front of the lens as he went around back.

"Yes Fitz...get back in my ass," she said, Ward looking her right in the eyes as another man sodomized her.

Though another person was fucking her roughly, Ward was powerless to turn away. In fact, he was getting off on the action as he had now popped his cock out and was stroking it at the same rhythm that Fitz was gliding into Skye's plump booty. Her piercing brown eyes alternated from being clamped shut as she screamed then would open wide and stare at Ward through the camera.

Ward saw a look of surprise wash over Skye's face as her head was tilted back suddenly. The culprit was of course Fitz who had a handful of her wavy brunette hair and used it to tug back firmly yet not too hard in order to fuck her even harder. Once the surprise vanished Skye went back to begging the nerdy boy to plow her harder and slap her ass with his free hand. Both requests were immediately granted to her satisfaction.

Since they had less stable footing now that they were standing then back on the sofa Fitz was only able to work three quarters of his length inside her ass. His strokes were slightly shorter and his speed was a little slower but it was still hitting all the right sports for Skye, who was producing long, low groans as the dick pulled back and pushed forwards continuously at a good rate.

His hands on her hips helped rock her sizeable booty back towards his thrusting hips, assisting him to slide repeatedly into her rump. Skye took a brief break from staring into the camera to look over her shoulder and pull Fitz into a passionate kiss. Ward watched their lips collided roughly the same time his hips hit her firm cheeks, her mouth opening to moan as their tongues tangled together.

"Yes...yes...close. Oh so close," Skye panted before adding for Ward's benefit. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Cum for me baby," Fitz encouraged.

Ward knew that Skye was a lot easier to make cum once her first one was out of the way with, however he was still utterly astounded that she had an orgasm while getting sodomized. After all, this was Skye, the girl who claimed strongly that her booty was a one-way street and that anal sex was gross and degrading.

"Oohhhh....yesssss....ugghhhhhh," she screamed at the top of her lungs as she had another intense orgasm.

When Skye came for a second time in the empty airplane, it was the beginning of the end for Fitz. On the other end of the camera, Ward was beside himself with amazement as he watched the nerdy boy make an anal virgin climax. He'd have bet big bucks that it would have ended in tears for Skye, not the hacker creaming herself even though she was giving herself a helping hand by fingering her snatch and rubbing her clit.

Skye's orgasms caused her asshole to clamp down, which meant acting like a vice on Fitz's cock. His tool was still wet and slippery so it was able to still plunge into her backdoor, but at a cost. The added pressure was too much pleasure for him to bear and it was now time for him to cum.

"Shit, need to cum," the boy grunted in desperation.

"I want your cum," Skye pleaded. "I want it all over my face."

Fitz pulled backwards and freed himself from her vice-like asshole as the gorgeous half-Asian hacker dropped to her knees in front of him. The pretty Simmons who had regained enough energy to appear for the big finale suddenly joined her.

The boy stroked his cock once and could feel it throb in his hand, his orgasm coming up in moments. Both lovely ladies opened their mouths and tilted their heads back as they prepared and encouraged him to shoot his load all over their beautiful, flawless faces.

Grunting, Fitz shot several ropes of jizz that rocketed from his head and splattered on their waiting faces. Skye was the lucky recipient of the first blast, taking the pudding on the side of her nose down across her open lips. Fitz adjusted his aim and shared with his long-time partner Simmons, hosing her on the forehead and streaking across one eye onto her cheekbone. The following jets of cum were less in volume but still enough to puddle on their beautiful faces in various locations.

"Here, let me clean you up," Jemma offered.

Raising higher up onto her knees, the English girl held Skye's face steady as she extended her wet tongue and proceeded to lick up the cum smeared on her olive skin. When she gathered it all she hover her mouth over Skye's, waited for her to open her mouth then spat the collected jizz onto her friend's tongue.

Rather than swallow it down, Skye resisted that urge and did likewise to Simmons to clean her face. When she was done, she did the same move to Simmons, sharing the entire load with her friend. Knowing that tonight was about the skilled hacker, Jemma returned the mixture of semen and spit one more time Skye, who promptly swallowed the large mouthful.

"Put it in my ass one last time," Skye demanded, much to the shock of everyone.

The attitude of the innocent and naive Skye may have been a surprise to some, but not as much to Ward as he always knew that the brunette could become a pure nympho. Fitz nodded his head so she hopped back up onto the sofa on her side, meaty legs crossed over at the knee and dangling over the edge to give the camera a good angle to catch the angle.

Simmons pulled herself away from sucking her lab partner's cock to allow him to take the short walk towards the couch, at which point he took his held cock and placed it right into her ass in one motion. His cock was very sensitive from his orgasm, but that didn't stop him from railing into the beautiful 22 year old with disregard.

Fitz could only stomach so much of his sensitive cock getting squeezed by her tight ass. He kept up the brisk pace for a minute or so but after that he had to pull out, truly spent. However, as a parting gift he crouched down low and pulled both her cheeks apart to allow the camera to get a good, long look deep inside her well-used asshole.

Like a coiled spring, once Fitz pulled out of her ass and the tension on her cheeks lessened she got to her feet and stood in front of the camera. Ward could see the smears of saliva still on her face from where the surprising slut Simmons licked the cum from her skin.

"How did you like Ward? Watching me get fucked," she said with scorn in her voice.

"Wow," Ward huffed as cum squirted all over his hand as the screen faded to black.

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 10:05:53 AM »
Title: Skye's Anal Quest Part 5
Pairings: Skye/Garrett/Trip
Codes: MMF, Anal, Oral, DP

Summary: Skye's revenge has an unexpected consequence that she did not foresee

Ward contemplated what to do about the raunchy revenge sex tape that Skye had made for him, with the help of Fitz and Simmons. By the time the video ended it was late and he doubted that Skye would still be around in the training facility but he tried anyway. She wasn't there, nor was she in any of the other common areas of the plan so that meant it would have to wait until tomorrow to have the conservation with her.

"Ward, just the man I wanted to see," Coulson said, bumping into the agent outside his room.

"Sir. How can I help," Ward offered.

"We rendez vous with your old SO tomorrow at 06:00. I just thought you'd like to be part of the welcoming party," Phil shared.

"I'll be there sir."

The pair said their farewells but suddenly an idea, a wicked little idea in fact struck the SHIELD agent like a hammer blow from Thor himself. He went straight to his bunk and withdrew a radio that he knew he could always reach his old SO John Garrett on with privacy. He was so excited by the possibility that he rambled over the air with Garrett like a little schoolgirl.

"Interesting. I like how your mind thinks Ward," Garrett's crackling voice came through over the radio. "I'll run it by Trip but I've been with the guy for 3 years so I feel confident that he'll be game."

"Perfect sir. See you tomorrow. Over and out."

Coulson didn't make it mandatory for the whole team to meet senior officer John Garrett or agent Antoine Triplett, better known simply as Trip. However, to his happiness they all woke up early and met the pair in the hangar as Garrett landed his two-man plane onto the much bigger Bus.

Skye shook hands with both men and noted how good looking of a man Garrett was for an older guy as he clearly stayed in shape. He had aged gracefully and still maintained a ruggedness about him that did it for Skye. Meanwhile Trip was a tall glass of chocolate milk, his ebony skin mixed with the tall, dark and handsome thing making her tingle between the thighs.

However, her mind couldn't stop replaying the conversation she had briefly with Ward in the hallway before the two newcomers landed on the Bus. Her bumping into Ward was completely by luck as she didn't know when she'd see him again after her revenge porn video. But rather then being pissed at her, or even avoid her like the plague, he was excited.

Several minutes earlier...

"Oh...sorry," Skye apologized as she and Ward almost walked into each other as they rounded the same corner from opposite directions.

There was a brief awkward pause until Ward's face broke into an ear-to-ear smile. "Thank you so much for the little video last night. I absolutely loved it!"

Skye didn't detect even a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "What video?"

"You know, the one of you fucking Fitz and Simmons," he said in a quiet voice.

"What the hell? What do you mean you loved it," Skye said, not keeping her voice low at all.

"It was so incredibly hot. It's what I always wanted the end game of this relationship to be. Us fucking our way through SHIELD, though I'd like it a bit more if we did it together but taping it for each other is a fine consolation," Ward explained.

Skye could only stare at the handsome man in utter disbelief. She was trying to get her revenge on the two-timing son of a bitch, but instead he loved her performance. She had lost her anal virginity, hooked up in her first threesome and fooled around with butt toys with SHIELD's second-in-command Maria Hill all for nothing.

"So thank you and I've taken the liberty of organizing a little surprise for you tonight at the Hub base. What do you say," he asked.

Skye was silent for awhile, weighing up the implications. She thought about stalling her answer and consulting with Maria or Simmons but then wiped that from her mind. Instead, Ward watched as her tough look lessened before nodding her head. He returned a smile at her then headed off away from her.

"Wait! So he actually enjoyed our...your video," Simmons asked as the two ladies talked at the base.

"Insane right. So he has something planned for me tonight," Skye agreed.

"What is it?"

"No idea. I don't even know when or where," the hacker added.

Skye would start receiving those answers after dinner. The Bus had landed in the early afternoon at one of SHIELD's bases called the Hub. Coulson had business to attend to and gave the team the night off. Skye didn't schedule anything since she was waiting for Ward's surprise and he kept her waiting hours until finally her communicator buzzed.

"Room 4016. Fourth floor. Dress in what I bought you in Monaco. Take the staircase in the northwest corner. You have 1 minute 30 seconds to dress and get through the door before an alarm will sound if opened afterwards. Go."

Skye cursed then flung the communicator on her bed and headed for her bag. She knew exactly what Ward wanted and found it easily enough. The gorgeous girl with piercing eyes stripped out of her clothes as fast as Quicksilver could have done and threw on the outfit her man specified. She through a short beige trench coat over herself before smoothing out her silky hair and headed out the door.

It was late enough that there wasn't a lot of activity out in the halls but she was sure the clicking of her black high heels was sure to garner the attention of those around. However even with the pumps on she made it to the right door in less than 20 seconds, and after a quick scan to make sure no one was watching she pushed the door open.

No alarm rang out so Skye walked through and closed it tightly behind her. Knowing Ward, he likely allotted her a limited amount of time to get through every checkpoint so she didn't waste time and claimed the 4 flights of stairs. She glanced through the window in the door and confirmed no one was in the hall before opening and stepping onto the cement floor.

"Room 4010, 4012, 4014..." she counted before reaching a small hallway before the next door.

She turned the corner and found that it was a shallow recess but she felt more protected now that she was off of the main strip. In front of her was only one door with the right room number that Ward had told her about. To confirm that she was where she was supposed to be was the fact that the door stood slightly ajar, allowing her to enter inside without knocking.

"No turning back now," she thought to herself.

She took one last deep breath but she knew that nothing was going to turn her away from opening the door. She was too excited and far too horny for that, hell she could already feel the puddle formed in her panties. Banishing any last worries, she put her hand on the edge of the metal, pushed it far enough to slide through then closed it behind her.

She took in the scene in front of her. Apparently room 4016 was meant for important people as the place was at least 4 times as big as her simple bunk four floors below. It had a large living space with a sofa and a few chairs, an office off to the left and through glass French doors Skye could see the bedroom. Oh, and the room came complete with 2 handsome and hungry looking men.

"Garrett. Trip," Skye called out in surprise.

"Skye," Garrett replied with a wide, almost predatory smile. "So nice of you to join us."

Skye was in disbelief that this was the thing that Ward had arranged for her for the evening. Sure, she found both men attractive in their own way, but why would the guy who was her boyfriend want to watch her be fucked by two of his better friends.

"She seems...unsettled," Trip commented.

The athletic black man sauntered up over to Skye and rounded her, checking her out despite the fact the jacket she wore concealed her body. He decided to do something about that by placing his hands on either side of the jacket up by her neckline while behind her. Skye got the hint and undid the tied belt that kept the coat cinched, allowing Trip to peel it down off her arms.

"You probably have questions so let me sum this up. Our good friend Ward is what society would call a sexual pervert. He's watching through the camera system he installed in here, wanting us to pound you senseless. Questions," Garrett asked before waiting a few seconds in silence added. "Perfect."

"Hot damn," Trip called out. "Look at this fine ass girl."

The short but curvy girl was standing mere feet away from him dressed in only a short, black silk nightgown and a pair of matching high heels. Ward had picked it out for her weeks ago and the gown only covered just below her thick ass, showing off plenty of her strong legs that glistened in the dim lighting due to the lotion she used on them.

"Truly love," the older man added, coming up and joining the duo.

Skye felt his massive fist close lightly enough around her chin and tilt her head up further so that she was looking him right in his eyes. She had seconds to decide if this was something she wanted to go through. After all, she had only just had her first threesome a few days ago and now she was jumping into another one with two strangers all while her boyfriend sat and jerked off to it.

However once the older man leaned down and kissed her deeply on the lips, Skye's worries and thoughts of fleeing vanished. Her lips relaxed and opened as she took his tongue into her mouth while she felt another set of hands starting to roam her body from behind. Then John Garrett did something that let her know that she was definitely not in control of the rendez vous as his hand slid from her chin and closed around her throat.

"You ready to receive a fucking that you will never, ever forget about you anal slut," he said with menace in his voice.

Skye was stunned but surprised herself by choking out, "Yes sir."

The older and more heavyset Garrett relaxed the clutch he had around her throat but kept it there while his other paw immediately started pawing at her left breast, pulling down the cover of the skimpy nightgown to knead with excessive force. Agent Triplett wasn't going to miss out on the fun as the other man lifted up her skirt and kneaded her perfectly round butt.

"Nice firm tits you got," Garrett told her. "Ward's done well for himself."

"And this ass is really fine too," Trip added. "I mean it looked amazing in those tight pants you wore earlier, but having this bare flesh in my hands have made me appreciate it even more."

Garrett's lip lock with the girl half his age was interrupted when Trip pushed her forward but used his hands to make sure she only bent at the waist. Liking his prot�g�'s idea, the older man walked his slave forward so her hands rested on a wall with her plump ass stuck out towards both men.

"You guys seem to like my ass a little bit," Skye commented, growing more comfortable with the arrangement.

The younger agent already had flipped her nightgown onto her back to expose her great ass with only a thin strong of panties separating her firm cheeks. Trip did away with that last barrier by hooking it up and over one of her curvy cheeks so both agents could look at her pink pussy lips and puckered asshole.

"Pull it apart and give us a good view sweetie," Garrett's smooth voice instructed.

Skye showed no hesitation as she reached both arms back behind her and did as the man had told her. She pulled her cheeks apart and in the process gaped her asshole enough to give both men a preview of what was to come. They could make out the smooth light pink inwards of her asshole and almost drooled over the sight.

"Move your hands," Trip said after admiring for a short period of time.

Skye did as she was told but may have rethought that if she knew that what awaited her were more than a dozen hard slaps. Both men got in on the fun as they held little back as they repeatedly smacked her curvy bottom, turning the slightly olive skin complexion a dark shade of red. They even had Skye participate as well, having her spank her own sore ass for the hell of it.

Just when she didn't think she could take more, one of them spun her around and pulled her nightgown off her amazingly fit body, leaving her in only her panties and heels. A hand went to each of her freed tits and squeezed the nipple until both were rock hard from their pinching, but that felt good. As did when Trip roamed his hand down her flat stomach, into her thong and started blasting two fingers deep in her gushing twat.

"Oh God! Yes," she screamed, all the punishment making the reward of being fingered so much better.

The young agent didn't simply stop at getting her engine revved. He kept plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy, being sure to curl the digits when they were fully inserted to get her G spot. Skye was constantly spewing moans and begging for more until he finally drove deep inside her and grinded his palm into her clit.

"OH MY LORD," Skye bellowed as she came all over his fingers in record time.

"Here...taste," he told her.

Skye kept her eyes shut tightly from the intense orgasm but opened her mouth and waited for what was sure to be his cum-coated fingers. He didn't disappoint as Skye felt him leave her snatch before depositing them in her mouth. She quickly closed her mouth around the two digits and sucked them clean, noting how sweet and tasty her pussy juice truly was.

Skye felt the fingers slid along her plump lips as Trip removed them completely from her mouth once she got the entire flavor from his ebony skin. After a few seconds no one touched her so she opened her eyes and found that the doors leading into the bedroom were wide open and both men stood in front of the bed.

"Crawl like a dog to us," the more senior man ordered.

Skye was feeling all the sexual energy in the room and listened again to the man's command. She dropped to her hands and knees and degraded herself by slowly walking on all fours towards the men. She had stepped out of her lingerie but the thong remained around her thighs, but that didn't stop her from crawling all the way into the bedroom to join the two men.

As Skye rocked back onto her heels she was aware that both men had discarded their clothing while she made her way to them. Their cocks were equally awesome and massive in their own way. Garrett's was as thick as her wrist and she briefly worried how that would fit in her pussy, much less her asshole. Trip's on the other hand was skinnier but made up for that with standing a proud foot in length, made all the more enticing by the sheen his dark skin reflected.

"I hope these big, hard cocks are for me," Skye asked with a wide grin plastered on her beautiful face.

Skye wasted no time in licking both hands before wrapping the damp fist around each cock to her left and right. She gave each a few tugs before leaning in and taking Trip into her mouth, bringing him as deep as she could until his head butted against the back of the throat. For most men getting 6 inches of their member into her mouth would mean her nose was in their pubic hair but Trip still had another 6 inches of cock that she used her hand to please.

As she peeled her lips away from Trip after a few more moments and turned to face Garrett, she realized that her thumb and index finger weren't able to close around his girthy tool. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she pushed him inside though could only get 3 of his healthy 7 inches wet. Her lips were just able to completely engulf his dickhead while her tongue went about licking the entire surface of his sensitive skin.

"Mmhm...awwhh," the men groaned in unison as she took turns bouncing between their two cocks.

Wanting to get more of his dick wet with her saliva, the 22-year-old freed his tip from her mouth. Extending her tongue she ran it's moistened surface down one side of his baseball bat-thick member until she reached his base. The hacker was able to do this while still stroking the other man's cock with her free hand, getting grunts of approval from him. With her hands and mouth working at the same time, Skye licked down and took turns open-mouth kissing Garrett's equally large nuts before returning to the base and licking up the other side of his member.

"Oh my God, you guys taste so good," Skye moaned, loving her job of blowing both men.

Turning her attention to the younger agent, the leggy girl repeated the same actions she had just done with Garrett. Focusing purely on Trip for the time being she bobbed her head towards his groin until his head reached the back of her throat. Having learnt the technique years ago when she was a teenager and practicing it regularly since, she pushed her head even further forward, forcing his lengthy shaft down her throat. Fighting the urge to gag she kept forcing more of his member into her gullet until her lips were now pressed firmly against the short curly pubic hair above his cock.

"Wow that's impressive," the burly man commented, amazed the talented 22-year-old could take a cock nearly a foot in length deep into her throat.

Skye loved showing off that oral move especially since it always blew the men's minds, but now she pulled back off his cock. Trip's cock was lengthier than most so she coughed and gasped for oxygen slightly once he was free of her throat causing long strands of saliva to stretch out and connect his shaft to her mouth. Proving to her new sexual conquests that the deepthroating was no fluke, she collected her breath before swallowing the strings of her spit and impaling his cock down her throat for a second time.

"Fuck," Skye gasped in one of the few moments her mouth wasn't being stuff with dick. "I love sucking cock!"

Skye had whipped herself up into such a sexual frenzy that her actions were in overdrive. She pulled both their dicks until they were only a foot away from each other's tip, allowing her to switch readily between them. She parted her lips just enough to form a tight seal as she ran them along the side of Garrett's cock several times before doing the same to Trip's. She kept doing this for a spell, sometimes opening wider and sucking their tips a few times then doing likewise to the other agent.

Finally she turned back to give more quality time to the elder of the members. Garrett had no disillusions that the leggy hacker could do to him what she did to Trip, but to her credit she still tried to swallow down as much of his cock as possible. His cock may have been superhuman in terms of width and seemingly got wider the closer to the base that it went, but Skye was stubborn and so incredibly horny. Little by little she choked more of his cock down into her mouth filling the large room with the wet sucking sounds of her slobbering and gagging on his massive erection.

"You're good, I'll give you that. Now tuck those hands behind your back darling," Garrett demanded.

Skye didn't know what for but she did as the much older man told her to do because she knew it's what Ward wanted. As she grabbed her wrists behind her back, leaving her vulnerable, the two men took advantage. They each wielded their own cock in their hand and used them to thud against Skye's gorgeous face, Ward able to hear that loud slapping noises from his command center.

"Now you do it," Trip voiced. "Slap yourself with our dicks."

Skye thought the act was degrading but she had already come to the conclusion she was putting herself at their mercy. Taking cocks in her hand, she ran her tongue along the underbelly of both of them to make the slapping noise ring louder. Her plan worked as she first thudded Trip's ebony shaft against her cheek a few times then used Garrett's thicker cock to hit her other side.

The two men exchanged a look that seemed to portray what they wanted to do next and they were on the same page. They both reached down and grabbed one of the hacker's arms and helped her get to her feet, but she didn't stay on them for long. As swift as she was lifted she was eased back onto the bed this time on her side with Garrett soon coming to rest behind her.

With one meaty hand he clutched her thigh firmly and lifted it up so to give him more room to move. In a move that he'd done hundreds of time in his sexual past Garrett grabbed his cock, slid it through the much younger girl's snatch before lining it up with her hole. Skye was gratefully wet, apparently the degrading behavior was a turn-on for the 22-year-old, so when Garrett pushed forward she was stretched but not painfully.

"Oh God yes," Skye screamed in delight.

Garrett felt her wetness coat his girthy member and sensed her stretching out in response to slicing into her cunt so he knew that he didn't have to hold back very much with the leggy brunette. She was also gushing wet so her own natural lubrication mixed with her spit from her earlier blowjob meant that he had ample lube to be driving into her tasty twat at neck breaking speed.

As The senior SHIELD man settled into a thumping rhythm that caused her surprising thick ass cheeks to ripple due to the force, Skye was busy on her other end. The newest recruit had her mouth formed in a perfect O around Trip's thick cock as he placed his hands on the back of her head to help her take more into her mouth.

Back behind her, Garrett gave her ass a hearty slap on both sides with his rough hands. The result was two handprints to form on her olive skin, not to mention the extra sensation of her tongue vibrating on the underbelly of the black meat pole between her lips. Knowing that nothing was off limits when it came to sex with Skye via Ward's instructions, Garrett spat on his finger then dragged it down the crack between her cheeks until he found the saliva-slickened backdoor.

"Oh Lord that feels so good," Skye said while looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Suck all the way down for him," Trip ordered.

Skye had lost her focus towards the athletic looking man as her asshole was poked into by a thick finger but she was back to looking at Trip and more than able to supply that service for the good looking guy. Removing her hand from around his dick that she was using to beat him off, she descended from his tip she relaxed her throat and took all of him into her mouth. It was all Trip could do not to immediately lose control and pump every drop of his cum right down into her stomach at that very moment.

After holding his entire length in her mouth for a few seconds she came all the way off and took a big breath. This time as she went down, Trip held her face down with her nose buried in his small nest of pubes. Skye was surprised by the action and tried to pull off of him in a panic, but to no avail since he easily overpowered her. Loud choking noises were heard coming from the struggling girl's throat as his lengthy cock prevent air from getting into her body, effectively suffocating her.

"Mmmpphh," she gargled before he removed the pressure holding her down, allowing her to jump from his crotch like a coiled spring. "Gotcha...Trip's a fan of deep-throating. Message rece...Oh GOD yes!"

Skye was cut off from her thought mid-sentence as Garrett took that moment to use his free hand on her clit while stuffing his entire length into her snatch. Skye thought it was a miracle at first to have his sizeable cock in her twat without tearing, but now she was wondering how long until she came all over him while finger was diddling her clit and another was stuffed deep in her asshole.

"She's really humming all over my cock man! She must really be liking your dick," Trip encouraged his friend.

"I can't wait to fuck you in your little asshole," Garrett said while both fingering her tight ass and continuing to stroke himself into Skye's slick pussy.

"Mhmmm...I can't wait either," she replied with a wicked smile before speaking into the nearest camera. "I'm gonna love taking your big dick in my little asshole."

"Still can't believe this little chick takes anal," the younger man said.

"Stick around and you'll find out," Skye said in sultry tone before lowering her head and flicking his pee slit with her skilled tongue.

As if to test her on her words, Trip flattened himself out on the large bed so that his head was in the pillows with his incredibly long cock pointing at the ceiling. He figured it had been a good 5 minutes since Garrett started fucking her, more then enough time for him to pass the girl over to his charge.

Garrett was fine when he saw the younger man's hand close around Skye's wrists and start pulling the 22-year old girl up towards him. He wasn't that happy about it but he knew in threesomes there had to be sharing involved so he didn't resist, instead feeling his finger first depart from her ass before his cock slide free from her pink folds.

Trip had already drizzled a healthy amount of lube onto his cock and massaged it into his skin by the time Skye crawled her curvy body up his legs and settled around his torso. He leaned up and kissed her before surprising her by spinning the girl around until she was back facing the direction she came from.

Skye took a heartbeat to get use to her new surroundings before getting into a more favorable position, the hacker leaned her naked back against his chest and placed the soles of her high heels she was still wearing against the bed on either side of him. Skye gathered up his cock and was prepared to push him back into her pussy but he clearly had another idea.

"Just relax babe," Trip told her, taking control of his cock from her and butting his head up with her asshole.

"I was the one begging for you to fuck me in the ass so I think I'm good to go," Skye replied with smirk.

"Well the smart ass is about to get ass fucked then," the black agent told her before pushing forward.

"Ughh...God damn that stings," Skye groaned as he buried 4 inches into her anal canal.

The genius hacker wasn't sure how many times she would need to be fucked in the rump before the initial pain of having your sphincter forced open went away. However, Maria Hill's training quickly kicked in and reminded her to relax so she used her hand to rub around her folds. Trip felt the immediate effects of Skye playing with herself as he was able to drag the petite chock further down on his pecker before lifting her back up.

Her clit playing was working like a charm again for the newest SHIELD agent as now Skye was riding half his length in her bowels and was moaning while she did so. When Garrett appeared kneeling in front of her and used his mouth to suck on her perky tits, paying close attention to her erect nipples, Skye began descending further on the other man's lap. With so much stimulation happening to her tiny body, Skye was overwhelmed and didn't realized until a few minutes later that she was guiding her body up and down over his entire foot of meaty cock.

"Shiiittt...that feels so good in my ass," Skye screamed, her face tilted towards the camera.

Trip loved fucking a girl in the ass and Skye's was no exception. Her ring was very tight but still had enough give to it that allowed his condom-less dick to pass into it without much trouble. Her saliva from earlier and the more recent lube was proving to be extremely helpful as he was able to have the horny girl take almost his entire 12 inches pumping into her rump while he kept increasing the speed as much as he could. All this was occurring as his teammate continued to play with her bouncing chest from in front of her.

"You ready for Ward's big surprise young lady," Garrett said with that predatory smile returning.

"Yeah...give it to me," she moaned without ever opening her eyes.

Skye didn't know what he had in mind at all but she was also barely considering his words at the same time. She was aware of his hand pressing on her chest, easing her back down onto Trip's strong chest, his arm wrapping around her torso to hold her steady. The motion had dislodged her hand from fingering her cunt, meaning that when Garrett settled between the four legs directly in front of him he had an empty hole for his cock.

Skye was completely unaware of his presence until she felt the tip of his cock rub against her wet velvety folds. The hacker had a plethora of emotion strike her at that very moment. Trip's hands from underneath her pressed his palms against her perky tits in order to settle down her riding, right at the point at all 12 inches of his fleshy tool were buried in her butt. Her cute little ass was pressed firmly against his black thighs and her pussy was now an easy target to penetrate, once the brunette gave the all clear. Skye felt incredibly nervous since taking two cocks in her holes at once, but the thought of doing it while Ward watched her fueled her, causing her to nod.

"Hhgghhhh....Oh my God I have two dicks in me," Skye moaned, the realization dawning on her.

The two more senior agents had participated in threesomes and orgies together in the past so this was not their first time double penetrating a girl. They knew it was easier going like this, with Trip's thinner cock holding steady in her bowels while Garrett's thick member fucked her stretched pussy. Just like in the past, the strategy was sound and soon the older man was working most of his tool into her, albeit slower than before, and Trip was able to start gyrating his hips up and down to fuck her ass at the same time.

Ward watched from his room as Skye was willing and able for any challenge the pair were throwing at her this evening and he was ecstatic that they got the chance to double fuck one of the hottest women in SHIELD. With her pussy already loosened and still dripping wet, Peter found his thick cock slid in with too much difficulty. It felt fuller since there was another cock in her with only a thin barrier separating the twins, but it was manageable. They thought she might need a minute to adapt but Skye immediately pushed back into both their meat poles and started fucking them.

"Ohhh....mmmm....oohhhhh," she moaned loudly.

With Trip lying on the bed fucking up into her tight asshole and Garrett standing in front of her slamming his entire length into her slick pussy, Skye was somehow in pure bliss. She felt so unbelievably tight that words couldn't express it. The whole encounter of being wanted so badly by two men really turned her on, and the friction their two cocks were causing on the thin membrane between her pussy and anal walls was almost driving her mad with pleasure. And the biggest excitement of all was knowing that her boyfriend was watching her do so.

"Oh God it's so good," she screamed again. "Come on fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh yeah. Just like that!"

"Ward really found a sex freak this time," Trip stated while wildly thrusting upwards into her bowels.

"Come suck on our cocks you anal-loving slut," Garrett said.

The bigger man pulled out of her pussy and stayed kneeling between his teammate's legs while Skye swung off the black man and crutched low adjacent to both men. With her mouth stationed no more an a few inches from both their tips she felt Garrett's hand gather up her hair as she turned to face Trip first.

"Let me get the dirty one first," the half-Asian girl commented.

"Ugghh...yes," Trip groaned as she sucked half his length at a time. "Taste your ass."

Skye bobbed her head in a showy fashion so all three men, including the one watching in his room, could see her swallow half his tool then slowly drag her tongue and lips up and taste as much of her own asshole from his cock. She was over the phobia of the flavor on her taste buds as her own ass bathed on them thanks to Fitz and Simmons so she could enjoy the sensation for what it was.

"And then the sweet one," Skye said.

"Oh Lord," Garrett groaned as her skilled mouth turned to him.

As soon as her lips wrapped around his immense girth and her tongue started to glide on the underbelly of his length she tasted her honey-flavored juices all over him. Though she hadn't had an outright lesbian encounter, within the past week she had tasted Maria Hill and Jemma Simmons. Those times taught her a few things, the first being that she loved how pussy tasted and the second being that she found hers to be the tastiest, though she was more than willing to keep searching to find one better.

The older man couldn't read minds but he deduced that the girl was bobbing down his massive cock with more vigor this time around, the only thing having changed was her own pussy coating his skin. He smiled at how big of a cock-craving whore the 22 year old was proving to be as he reached behind her to grope her fantastic ass while she kept continuously engulfing his manhood.

"Ready to have him in your ass now," Trip told the cock-sucking agent.

"Holy Mother," Skye said before giggling as she noted his massive width. "I guess I'll try."

The men applauded her sporting attitude as Garrett gave her meaty ass a firm slap as she crawled back to Trip. She shot him a playful grin as her leg swung over his waist as she got back on top of him, though this time she was facing his bearded face. As he slid into her pussy it felt like nothing after having Garrett's monster width fill her up moments ago.

And that's when Skye realized what was happening behind her. She flattened her modest chest against Trip to give the horny man better access, looking back over her shoulder right in time to see him hurk a big wad of spit right onto her crinkled starfish with startling accuracy. He smeared the saliva around her hole with his cock head before settling right against her opening.

Trip stopped thrusting to allow the girl peace as Garrett finally accomplished popping his monstrous tip into her ass after a lengthy fight against her sphincter. Skye bit into the pillow beneath her then focused on her breathing as the older man simply soaked in her bowels, not trying to advance more dick into her ass.

"Oh my God...my ass is so tight," Skye giggled.

"It is darling. Now you push back against me when you're ready," Garrett said with surprising softness.

Slowly, very slowly in fact, Skye used her sporty legs to push herself backwards into both cocks. Trip was a good way of prepping her asshole, not there was anything that could have prepared her for Garrett's massive width. However Skye was determined so she kept rocking forward and backwards, trying to take another half-inch of cock into her booty each time.

"Fuck," she said with almost serenity. "Holy God."

Though it was slow, Garrett didn't mind. After all, he had a fantastic view while looking down at her heart-shaped ass and could watch as the slutty girl with a sharp tongue took his dick in her rump.

However, Garrett became aware that the time they allotted her to adjust to the new degree of stretch that her asshole was currently undergoing had worked. She was picking up the speed and edged more of his length into her, confident that now she wouldn't rip in half. She was able to slow down her bouncing on Trip's cock and limit it so that she was only taking the top half of his shaft into her pussy to allow her body the extra space of a second cock pushing into her tiny holes.

With her pulling up on the man under her, it added with the fact she was bouncing on less length of Trip's cock in her pussy meant that it was easier for Garrett to latch onto her. With more of a stationary target and one more able to handle him now, the brute clutched tightly onto her hips and pushed his hips closer to hers. This time her anal verge expanded even wider to accommodate more of his frightening large dick, causing wince for a moment before her face became neutral again. Luckily for Skye was that she gave him a very wet blowjob so her spit was acting as an excellent lubricant, but she still felt every inch of him as he probed deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Tell your little boyfriend how it feels," Trip instructed her.

Skye didn't know how she was holding up so well considering two of the best hung agents at SHIELD were each thrusting into her holes at the same time. Her youthful body was under siege but was adapting well so that now she was hardly feeling any pain. It also helped that Garrett stopped trying to ram his entire length in her tight bumhole and instead was focusing on seeing how fast he could pump into her ass with only half his length. It was good for all of them as he was happy at getting to fuck her in the ass at optimal speed while it allowed Trip to resume his own deep exploration of her wet pussy.

"It feels really good," Skye moaned in pleasure.

None of the three in the room nor Ward watching from another location doubted her words for a second. What they all knew as well was that Skye was close to cumming and it was in the position of her sandwich between the two of them with a dick in her pussy and another rammed in her asshole.

Skye was at both men's whim but she could care less about that. Garrett was the one in charge for the most part, dictating how much Skye rode or was a sitting target. It seemed he would change her style every minute or two based on prolonging his own orgasm while still eliciting every ounce of pleasure from her as he could. He'd make her bounce more on their cocks when he needed a breath then would grab her hard and have both men slam into her as hard as they could in the next minute.

"Yes Skye...feel that asshole stretch for me," he hissed.

"I think she loves being used like a little sex puppet," Trip added.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I'm gonna cum," Skye screamed.

Skye not only surprised herself by reaching her climax with two dicks see-sawing into her holes at the same time but also the men responsible for the feat, as well as Ward watching on his screen and her friends Maria & Simmons when she told them hours in the future. The hacker wouldn't have thought it possible in a million years but there was just something so powerful about two men using her and hitting all the right spots that made her orgasm.

Of course, Skye wasn't the only one that was being pushed to the edge with the double fucking. Having their cock separated by only a thin barrier between the rookie agent's pussy and rectum meant both men's tools were grinding against one another. This just added to the amazing sensation of the leggy girl's holes squeezing them tightly for the past while as they fucked her at the same time.

"Need to fucking cum," Trip panted from under Skye.

"Fuck...me too," Garrett groaned.

"Cum in me...give it to me," she begged, though much more tired then before.

Neither man could complain with her request nor did it take them very long to comply either. They tried their best to milk the last few moments with the extremely sexy agent for as long as they could as their sweat covered bodies continued to slam against Skye, sandwiching the petite beauty.

However there time was up. All Garrett could do was tightly clench the younger woman's hips and quickly stroke his cock into her asshole for the last few seconds. Tossing his head back, the senior SHIELD man buried himself in Skye for the last time before blasting several streams of thick warm cum into her rectum. He held himself still in the depths of her bowels until his love gun had emptied completely. Exhausted he rolled over onto his back and panted.

While his boss was getting off and painting the walls of Skye's bowels, Trip was about to do the same as well. He gave the energetic girl credit, even after a strong orgasm she was still bouncing on his pecker, helping to get him off. Their combined efforts worked perfectly as it had the black agent squirting deep into her pussy, pinning her hips against his to ride out the last few blasts of cum.

"Well now that's a good way to spend an evening at the Hub," Garrett laughed, exhausted.

His words helped snap Skye out of her temporary fog. Re-joining the world of the living, the tired hacker swung off Trip's lap and landed gently on her feet beside the bed. She walked around the spacious room and gathered up her clothes. Garrett and Trip wouldn't have even known she left other then the door latching into place behind her.

"Can I watch it again," Maria Hill asked.

It had been 12 hours since her night with the two studly SHIELD members. After they finished Skye went back to her room and had a hot shower. She didn't think she'd be able to sleep but she passed out like a baby.

"Sure, but how about after I leave," Skye replied.

She woke up after a nine-hour rest, which was nearly unheard of since joining Coulson's team however she felt like a new woman. The first thing she did was track down Ward and have a little conversation.

"Fair enough but full disclosure, I'm totally masturbating while I watch you get fucked in the ass the second you leave here," her superior told her.

The talk went well; they were officially back together and even sealed the deal with him getting his first crack in her ass. It felt great and Skye had a feeling from now on her asshole would be used more then her pussy ever would be.

"It was a crazy night. And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sit for a week. But as a plus, after fucking Garrett I now know I can use a baseball bat as a butt plug," Skye mused.

"Always a good thing to know, those are highly accessible," Maria laughed. "I can't believe how much of an anal slut you've become."

"What can I say, I'm a butt loving whore," Skye added.

"Well I think the Bus is gonna to be an even happier place to be...for everyone."

"You have no idea..."

Tags: oral anal voyeur toys mff mmf 

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS

DMCA

DMCA