Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Anal Training Academy (Eliza Taylor, Marie Avgeropoulos, Anna Kendrick)  (Read 667 times)

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

Title: Anal Training Academy
Author: The Chemist
Celebs: Eliza Taylor, Marie Avgeropoulos, Anna Kendrick
Codes:  FF, MF, Anal, Oral, Voyeur
Disclaimer:  This is an act of fiction. I do not know Anna Kendrick, Eliza Taylor, or Marie Avgeropoulos at all and this scenario did not actually occur. I make no money from this story.

Summary: Marie and Eliza duck into a bathroom for a little loving but in the next room, they watch Anna Kendrick getting fucked hard. Amazed by how well she could take it, the pair inquiry about how that was possible

Note: This is a side chapter in the series Winning at all Costs. My goal for this series is to have it be a companion story where various other celebs undergo anal training

Second Note: Big shout out once again to fenderdiesel for being a great collaborator.

“Come on, in here.”

Marie Avgeropoulos was already holding the hand of her co-star in The 100 as they sped down the hallway before ducking into an empty room. The room in question was yet another bedroom, but this time it was unoccupied. Behind the gorgeous Canadian came Eliza Taylor, the Australian actress and lead of their show.

“Finally! Alone at last,” Eliza purred.

The two instantly became wrapped in each other's arms. Not only were their hot bodies pressed against each other, but so too were their lips. The kiss was simultaneously soft and yet passionate, neither girl wanting to mess up their makeout so they kept the kiss from becoming too sloppy. That didn’t stop them from battling for supremacy as their tongues batted against one another.

“God! I love these lips,” Eliza cooed before giving her co-star another kiss.

“Right back at you, Tits Magee,” Marie replied.

As she spoke, the dark-haired beauty took a hand and placed them on each of Eliza’s unworldly large tits. Not only were they large, they were also natural. That, and Eliza loved showing them off. Whether that was in low cut tops, or like she was dressed tonight, in a very revealing dress, the blonde knew what her best assets were and was happy to showcase them. Give the people what they want!

“This place is amazing,” Eliza commented after another round of kissing and more boob kneading.

“Well it is the mansion of the studio’s head or CEO or whatever title it is,” Marie replied, looking around the spacious and grand bedroom.

“Oh my! Come look at this bathroom,” the Australian blonde beckoned to her co-star.

In truth, Marie would much rather be tongue deep in Eliza’s cunt right now, especially after lusting after her all night. The pair were only two of the hundreds of guests invited to the party tonight, but they’d been trying to peel away from the rest of them all night in order to sneak in a little fun. After a few locked bedroom doors, and a few awkward times of walking in one fucking couples and threesomes, Marie and Eliza had finally found an empty room.

“Jesus! Okay, this place is fancy as hell,” the dark-haired model-turned-actress replied.

Marble floors and counters, a massive 4 person shower with rainforest shower head were just a few of the room’s features. Everything was lavish and expensive with no thought of the cost. And yet, Marie only had eyes for her co-star. She may have been only average height, but that was the only thing average about Eliza Taylor. The Australian had a desirable hourglass figure with shapely legs, a fairly thick caboose, but it was the aforementioned tits that were the show-stopper. The 30 year old possessed DD boobs that were the perfect shape, roundness and weighty as all hell.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” Eliza commented.

Apparently Marie had been staring a little too long on her friend and fellow actress. Not that it was a problem, especially with the sultry way that Eliza was looking back at her. With her thick ass resting on the lip of the counter, Eliza had her turned tilted slightly downward at her shorter and more slender girlfriend. While the Australian was all big curves, Marie was more model-esque. That wasn’t to say she didn’t have curves, in fact the dark-haired Canadian possessed a nice tight ass and a perky set of tits that filled out her slim frame rather well.

As Marie stalked over to her co-star, she had fire burning in her dark eyes. “I’d rather take something else.”

Within arm’s reach now, the former model reached down and grabbed one of Eliza’s calves in her hand. Lifting it skyward, the blonde got the hint and scooted her thick ass back further on the counter as Marie placed her black high heel onto the marble. With one leg dangling down and the other upright, Eliza’s dress came to bunch around her waist, revealing to the Canadian that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Naughty girl,” Marie commented before kissing the Aussie’s inner thigh.

“Figured a thong would only slow you down,” Eliza commented as her pussy gushed with wetness.

“Sexy and smart,” Marie complimented before running her tongue slowly along the bonde’s entire slit. “Mmmm...and delicious.”

“Ahhh yes. Do it...please Marie...eat me!”

If there was something that Marie Avgeropoulos didn’t need to be told twice to do, it was to eat out her co-star. Or any woman, really. With Eliza, it was just so, well, great. The busty woman had a cute little cunt, with the bright pink slit standing in sharp contrast to the milky white inner thighs. Marie had no idea what color the other girl’s pubes were because in the 7 years the two had been casually fucking, Marie had never seen the Aussie with anything but a bald pussy.

With Eliza’s taste on her tongue, Marie needed more. A lot more, in fact. The wet slurping sounds Maire was making as her tongue and lips pleasured the other girl were easily drowned out by Eliza who let loose a loud cry of pleasure. The blonde then continued moaning, gasping and whimpering as Marie repeated the process. The dark-haired former model was thoroughly enjoying herself now as she licked pussy at a slow and steady rhythm which clearly drove both girls crazy.

“You’re so...mhhhmmm...good at that...aawwwhhh,” Eliza complimented her fellow actress.

Marie surprised her partner when Eliza felt small little kisses placed all over her sex. The ex-model’s lips started up at her clit, making her gyrate in her seat before traveling slowly downward until Marie’s mouth was directly over her opening. The kneeling dark-haired girl puckered again and kissed right above the opening, but this time she lingered and extended her tongue out until it had dipped inside Eliza’s snatch and lapped inside.

“Oh yes Marie! Lick my pussy!”

Marie took a quick second to smile before pressing her lips back against Eliza’s pussy and sticking her tongue deep within her hole. The slender actress took pride in how rapid she found her stride in pleasing another girl since she hadn’t done it in a few months, which was like an eternity for the slutty bisexual. Though she and Eliza would hook up routinely while filming their show, they had been on hiatus until meeting at the party tonight for the first time in too long.

“Damn you taste good,” Marie commented.

No sooner had the words left her mouth had Marie dived right back in, drilling her tongue as deep as possible into Eliza’s sweet honey pot. The dark-haired Canadian was keeping her lover off guard by the constant change in her strategy. Now Marie had switched from the slow and methodical approach to one of speed and power.

“Fuck,” Eliza swore in her adorable Aussie accent.

Though she had expected when she and Marie got together for the first time in months that it would end in sex, she didn’t figure it happening quite like this. However, Eliza wasn’t complaining. In fact, at the present moment she had her head tossed back with her golden hair pressed against the crystal clear mirror as her mound went from being teased to being crammed full of Marie’s tongue. Marie had no intention of letting her off the hook and recover from the sudden intrusion of a powerful tongue plunging the depth of her hole. The model-turned-actress used both hands to get in tight and hooked a finger from each into her opening.

Eliza howled in pleasure again as her pussy was now filled with two digits rather than the tongue, but they were only used to hook right at the entrance and pull her apart as far as she could go. The Australian may have been approaching her thirties but Eliza was still tight, however the fingers allowed Marie to drive her tongue even deeper into her sex.

“Oh my God…oh my God,” Eliza screamed.

The blonde was on cloud nine as the girl between her legs clearly knew her way around her pussy. True, the pair had a lot of experience together as regular fuck buddies, but no one could quite make Eliza cry out in utter delight like Marie could. After a few minutes, Eliza opened her eyes and found that the dark-haired girl was enjoying herself thoroughly as well. At least that’s what the smile on her face equated to Eliza as her friend worked between her thighs. The former model seemed to thrive working on her knees and licking out her twat, and Eliza was more than happy to reap the benefit.

“God these things are huge,” Marie cooed as she reached up to once more fondle the DD cup tits that hung proudly in front of Eliza.

Despite multitasking by working her hands on the blonde’s massive jugs, Marie continued to dive her tongue deep into Eliza and scoop out more of her essence all while her wet muscle found all the right spots. The busty Aussie was now a constant series of moans and screams from within the elegant bathroom, which was music to the kneeling Marie’s ears.

“My God! Forgot how...awwhhh...good you are,” Eliza screamed.

Marie could feel her partner’s hands running through her long black hair as the Canadian actress aimed slightly higher and darted her skilled tongue against her clit. This released another torrent of inaudible appreciation from Eliza, who was gyrating so much that her incredible weighty tits were jiggling up a storm, making them extremely difficult to hold in Marie’s much smaller hands.

“Keep going! Yes! Just like that!”

Eliza had also gripped her lover’s head tightly, squeezing it passionately with her dainty fingers. It applied massive amounts of pressure against Marie’s skull, doubly so when Eliza started squeezing the sides of the dark-haired girl’s head with her thighs. It didn’t hurt her to have her pretty face crammed against the lovely folds of the Aussie, in fact knowing that Eliza was enjoying herself this much was an even bigger turn-on for Marie.

“You like that?” Marie asked, coming out mumbled.

Marie knew that the blonde didn’t need to reply as she continued to work from between her creamy white thighs. Eliza was close and she knew it, but the former model wanted to impart as much pleasure into the lesbian tryst as she could before allowing her the orgasm she was on a one-way path towards.

The dark-haired slender girl focused her attention to the task at hand like never before. Her tongue licked up and down Eliza's pretty pink pussy before she ultimately settled her lips on the clit. Screams followed but a whole lot louder and more urgent stream was released when Marie combined sucking and licking the sensitive nub with working her two fingers in and out of her tight twat, albeit at the cost of only being able to knead one of Eliza’s massive tits and not both.

“Fuck yes,” Eliza screamed into her book bag.

Marie always beamed with pride hearing her lover’s intense cries of pleasure. While still with Eliza’s clit locked between her lips with suction, she inserted a third finger into her extremely wet love canal without losing any of the speed or depth. The blonde’s curvy body squirmed in response as the digits pumped into her super-sensitive pussy.

“Cum for me baby. Right on my tongue so I can lick you all up,” Marie encouraged.

Marie knew her favorite girl-on-girl hookup wasn’t going to last much longer. Not wanting to miss a drop of her delicious flavor, Marie switched up her mouth and hand so that her tongue was now buried deep in the Aussie’s opening while her fingers diddled her engorged clitoris.

“I’m cumming,” Eliza shrieked. “Oh God YESSSSS!”

Marie waited for her just rewards after hearing the scream and feeling the hands on her head tighten. Sure enough a tide of gooey honey came like a typhoon, coating the kneeling actress’ tongue. Marie was right on hand to lap it up and devour the cum before going right back inside Eliza for more of the treat.

“Forgot how tasty your Aussie pussy was,” Marie said, rocking back onto her heels.

“Wow…just…wow,” Eliza huffed from her reclined position on the marble countertop. “My turn now.”

Eliza didn’t actually get her chance to return the favor to the ex-model. In fact, she barely got the last word out of her mouth before Marie, with lightning-fast reflexes, clamped her hand over her mouth. Once Eliza’s thighs had stopped squeezing against the sides of her head, Marie was able to hear the opening of the bedroom door as two people came stumbling inside. The need to suppress Eliza from speaking was due to the fact the bathroom door was still half open.

“God, I’m going to absolutely wreck you,” a deep male voice stated in between kisses.

“Boy, you know just what to say to make a lady cream herself,” a familiar female voice retorted as the kissing pair inched further into the bedroom.

“Is that Anna Kendrick?” Eliza asked from her perched position on the counter.

Being as silent as she could, Marie slid along the tiled floor before peering out of the semi-open door. Sure enough, the female in question was definitely the Pitch Perfect star. She didn’t recognize the man that the tiny actress was kissing, but that didn’t matter. Looking over her shoulder to confirm the fact to Eliza, Marie was surprised as the Australian had already joined her on the floor, watching as the action got steamy in the bedroom.

“Totally is,” Marie nodded vigorously. “God, I love her so much.”

“Me too,” Eliza agreed.

As the two girls had been chatting, the couple in the bedroom had changed position slightly. Now, the nameless man was standing behind Anna, who, most importantly, had the straps of her dress pulled from her shoulders so it was now bunched around the waist. Given the cut of the dress and how perfect Anna’s tits were, this meant the petite actress was standing with her boobs for all to see. Namely, Eliza and Marie from the bathroom, though their view was being obstructed by the tall man’s hands as they pawed at Anna’s chest.

“Great tits,” Eliza whispered into her co-star’s ear.

“You would know,” Marie retorted near silently as she lightly fondled Eliza’s massive chest.

Marie did have a point as the two other women in her immediate vicinity did each have a great set of boobs. Both were perfectly round with just the right amount of sag in them to portray that they were real and not of the silicon variety. While both Eliza and Anna had top tier tits, the blonde’s were considerably larger, though given the set that Anna was sporting on such a petite frame, they were made to look somewhat on par.

“Do whatever you want to me,” Anna breathed out.

“Oh, I plan on it,” the man replied with a wicked grin.

“Oh my God,” Marie mouthed to an equally stunned Eliza.

The pair were once again facing each other with their lips pressed tightly against one another. From only 20 feet away, the hidden girls had a great view of the action as they could easily see the kissing couple wagging their tongues. While most of the time it was contained between their lips, this wasn’t always the case as the skin around their mouths were starting to get smeared in saliva.

“Make me your fuck toy,” Anna told the handsome larger man.

“Then get on your fucking knees.”

Anna agilely dropped to her knees in nearly the same second in which her date had asked. While the man threw his shirt aside, he realized that Anna wasn’t messing around tonight, as he felt her hands immediately go to his crotch. Within second his pants were undone and the large chested actress had reached into his trousers and fished out his very erect and very hard cock.

“Easily, what, 8 inches?” Marie asked her lover, watching as Anna leaned in and licked the entire underbelly of the lengthy dick.

“Maybe even bigger,” Eliza replied as Anna gave the tip of the man’s cock a quick suck before pulling her lips off him.

After Anna gave the other side of his dick a suck down the whole shaft, the actress actually got to work. While both Marie and Eliza were bisexual and had a good deal of cock-sucking experience, seeing Anna on her knees with a dick in her mouth was special. Like watching MJ or Pele or Gretzky in their prime. The energy, the technique, the natural skill and maybe above all else, the desire.

“Yes. Suck it babe,” he moaned in delight towards the auburn-haired beauty.

The girls in the room were watching the action with the couple in the bedroom in side view. It allowed them to watch Anna bobbing her head with almost lightning fast speed towards and away from her handsome date, with each pass making 6 inches of his cock glide into her mouth. Wet noises completed the scene.

“Mmmmm,” Anna moaned as she noisily slobbered on his meat stick.

Already well into her stride, Anna would thrust her head towards his groin with speed. On the return trip she would stop for a moment before applying even more suction, causing her cheeks to hollow. By the tightness of his hand in her long, almost red hair and the groans emitted from the unknown man’s lips, the huddled girls in the bathroom figured he was enjoying himself very much.

Wanting to show off her full bag of tricks, Anna pulled back one final time and swirled her talented tongue sloppily around the head of his cock. With loads of spit already supplied, the petite actress beat his entire length with her fist as she tilted it skyward while crouching even lower. Opening her mouth, Anna captured the first of his nuts between her lips while never missing a beat with her hand.

“Oh mother fucker,” the handsome man groaned yet again, giving her auburn-colored hair an even harder squeeze.

The horny actress took her time wrapping her plump lips around each nut as she sucked while using her skilled tongue to caress the sensitive sack. As much as she loved the reaction she got from fondling the balls, Anna simply loved the feel of a dick in her mouth. Getting him back in her mouth was the goal and she accomplished it swiftly by extending her tongue and running it from balls, along the underbelly of his shaft until feeling the bulbous head poke against the back of her throat and holding him there for good effect.

“Glllcckkk,” she gagged while spitting up extra saliva onto his prick.

Anna had her nose pressed against his relatively flat stomach with his tip blocking her airway for as long as she could until finally releasing and pulling him out. The result was thick strands of her spit now decorating his veiny member, however she didn’t take the time to admire her work. Instead Anna parted her plush red lips and brushed her long hair behind her ears then took him into her mouth again. Just like before, the girls in the bathroom heard the man moan as Anna started sucking him off while he was left with his head tilted back and fingertip digging into the top of her head.

“Aren’t I such a good little cock slut?” Anna asked, looking up at him with her inhumanly large blue eyes. “I just need it.”

She enjoyed the effect she had on him, but shifted all her focus on building momentum as she bobbed her head up and down his towering pole, taking more of him inside her each time. After a good minute of the more intense blowjob, she slowed her pace back down then pulled off his spit-covered cock altogether. She wasn’t done with him though as she extended her tongue and used it to rub against the head of his dick, tasting the first tiny dribble of precum.

“Need to fuck you,” the man grunted with urgency.

“Thought you’d never ask...whoa!” Anna commented before the man suddenly reached down and lifted Anna to her feet unexpectedly. “Thanks for the ride.”

“Not the only ride you’ll be getting tonight,” he practically hissed in her ear.

As she got to her feet, Anna’s dress fell down her lithe body, leaving the gorgeous actress in only a sexy looking thong and her black pumps. While her plan was clearly steering them towards the large bed behind them, the handsome man couldn’t quite wait. A hand on Anna’s hip arrested her momentum, proving her to be exactly what she claimed to be; his fuck toy. Anna showed off her flexibility from a lifetime of dance training by balancing all her meager weight on one high heel so her other leg could rest on the top of a bureau. As the man roughly pulled her thong up onto her butt cheek, the two 100 actresses noted that he didn’t bother with a condom and nor did Anna seem to care.

“Ah God!” Anna cooed loudly as half his length was pushed into her wet cunt.

Eliza and Marie watched as the man stood kinda behind and to the side of Anna’s upturned leg. Though the standing fuck position was slightly atypical, they pulled it off due to Anna’s flexibility and added height from the heels. While standing upright, the man was able to piston half his length into her waiting pussy, but every handful of thrusts he would squat lower and come up at a different angle so he could fully sheathe his length in her snatch. Understandably, this drove both the redhead and himself mad with lust.

“Fuck! Your dick is so big. Stretching out my little hole,” Anna hissed in delight.

“Like watching me fuck you in the mirror?”

“It’s so hot,” Anna agreed.

“So hot,” Eliza and Marie echoed the sentiment.

With a better angle, the man unloaded two dozen thrusts into the large breasted actress before she could even get out a proper moan. As the energetic fucking coupldn’t be sustained for long, the man slowed but was now able to multitask. His handsome face dipped low so that he could capture Anna’s right nipple between his lips and latched on. Applying suction and leaning his head back, her tit followed for several inches until it dropped back down, jiggling all the while. The Pitch Perfect star couldn’t help but moan with the nipple play, prompting the horny man to do the exact same move to her other boob.

“God those are seriously great tits,” the man complimented, his hips rocking forwards and backwards.

“I know, right?” the more than confident redhead replied with a grin. “Now treat me like your pretty little whore.”

“Yeah?” the man asked, licking his fingers before bringing it down to Anna’s ass crack. Aiming an inch above where his cock was pistoning into her cunt, the man gave her crinkled rosebud a swirl with his fingerpad before pushing half his middle finger into Anna’s asshole. “Well I like to do this with my whores.”

“Bring me to the bed and use whichever of my holes you want,” Anna stated in her most sultry voice.

The man practically pulled a muscle as he moved with the speed of a cheetah. As soon as Anna spoke those extremely seductive words, the man had withdrawn from her pussy and let Anna’s leg drop back to the ground. His hands immediately shot towards the waistband of her thong, and for a brief moment the two onlooking girls thought he was going to tear it from Anna’s petite frame. Instead common sense won out and he pulled it swiftly off her hips and down her leg before they hurried the 10 steps to the bed.

“I didn’t see any lube?” Marie commented, her words drowned out by Anna’s heels clicking on the tiled floor.

In all her nakedness, the tiny actress crawled onto the mattress with the man stalking closely behind her. When she had gone roughly halfway up the bed, the man joined her with his hand placed onto the small of her back and steering her into the ideal location. Marie had seen correctly that there wasn’t any traditional lube around, so the man showed some quick thinking. With his dick in hand, he inserted it slowly into Anna’s cunt, fully sheathing himself in the wet inferno before pulling out and aiming a little higher.

“He’s not seriously gonna fuck her booty, right?” Eliza gasped in shock as his dickhead touched Anna’s backdoor. “She’s so cute and tiny?!”

“Look at me as I enter your ass,” the man hissed down at the actress.

Anna immediately did as the man asked, twisting her upper body around so that her big blue eyes were staring up at her date. Without any delay, the moment his dick left her pussy, the man placed it against her anus then pushed in. He, and the two hidden girls, expected for maybe only his cock head to enter, but instead the man was able to slide 6 thick inches into Anna Kendrick’s ass before he pulled back.

“Holy crap!” Eliza, Marie and the man all gasped while Anna simply moaned loudly.

“Mhmm yes…fuck my tight ass,” Anna begged.

Even with 6 inches of his shaft continuously knifing into her ass, the petite actress continued to voice her satisfaction which became muffled when she began biting the blanket beneath her. Over and over again her expansive asshole stretched to what had to be her limit in order to accommodate his eager probing. The smile on her gorgeous face and the way she looked up at him while he drilled into her only helped to elevate the lust he felt for the submissive girl.

“Surely that has to hurt her,” Eliza eventually asked, gobsmacked that someone so tiny could take such a vigor ass fucking.

If she was in pain from the relentless ass fucking he was doling out to her, neither of the watching women would have guessed it. With each time the full length of his cock slid out of her bowels only to pierce them once more until he was balls deep, Anna moaned. In fact, as she bit the blanket on top of the bed, the auburn-haired beauty demandingly urged him to keep fucking her ass without words.

“The evidence tells otherwise,” Marie answered, equally mystified.

As the man held steadfast onto the curves of her hips where her narrow waist bellowed out to create the modest curves, she wiggled her booty enticingly for him. The combination of her words and now the side-to-side grinding made her date want to blow his load right then and there, but he held that at bay. Instead he took up the invitation each time by rearing back before spiking her on his spear in her rectum without fail.

“Needed this,” Anna groaned from under him. “Take my fucking asshole!”

“Who is this girl,” Eliza asked with admiration lacing her tone.

While the onlooking girls were clearly awestruck, the man continued what could only be described as an aggressive assfucking. His dick was a flesh-colored blur as he repeatedly drove forwards, only stopping when his flat stomach thudded against the actress’ petite ass. As the cheeks rippled from the blow, the man was already withdrawing, only his tip remaining in Anna’s bowels before he reversed course again and started another thrust.

“Oh! I love your cock in all my holes,” Anna screamed.

“Yeah?” he questioned, pulling out of her asshole which stayed gaping open. Aiming lower, the man rubbed his tip through Anna’s pink slit before pushing his dick, which had just left her dirty ass, into her cunt. “All of them?”

“Mhmmm yes!”

“That’s disgusting! He was just in her ass,” Marie commented, wincing but still watching.

The handsome guy fucked Anna’s cunt for a good minute but it was clear which hole of her’s he preferred. As he finished delivering a last salvo of thrusts, the man spat downward and with perfect accuracy the wad landed right on Anna’s still gaping asshole. Pulling out of her snatch the next moment, the man butted back up to her anus before shoving the spitball a good 9 inches deep into Anna Kendrick’s bowels.

“Oh yes! Please God yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Anna screamed. “Let me be your perfect little slut! Just fucking use me!”

“She’s freaking amazing,” Eliza admired with all her heart, her own pussy a gushing mess.

Eliza continued to watch Anna under him and loving every passing second of the sodomy. The blonde 100 actress was getting a first hand lesson just how pleasurable anal sex could be. Though the big breasted Aussie had a good deal of anal experience, she had never been able to make it feel anything other than discomfort at best. But as she watched a girl who could weigh no more than 90 pounds get an absolute anal destruction, and yet Anna Kendrick was loving every second of her sodomy. Though the man’s thrusts were getting harder, they were not painful to her, especially with her hand rubbing her clit as furiously as she was doing.

“I think...oh God! I think she might cum,” Marie commented in disbelief.

Without realizing it was coming, the two girls found that it was true - Anna was on the verge of cumming while being anally wrecked. This was completely unexpected since neither Eliza nor Marie had ever even been remotely close to feeling enjoyment during anal. However, it was quite clear that Anna knew something they didn’t about anal sex.

“Oh my God. Oh shit…so close,” Anna warned before peaking. “Ugghhh, ohhhh. YYEEESSSSSSS!”

Knowing she was on the verge of cumming, her date ramped up his speed as he piledrived the Hollywood star while she kneeled on the bed with her booty in the air. As he heard her launch into her volley of screams in orgasmic pleasure, he was all too aware her asshole was about to spasm tighter than anything he’d ever felt in his life. His assumption was proven correct as while the gorgeous actress reached her climax, her sphincter quivered a few times before gripping his dick in a stranglehold. Luckily for the man, his last few thrusts at unbelievable speeds was enough to reach his own orgasm and it would be seconds until his jizz started flying.

“Oh fuck! OH FUCK,” the man groaned as he pulled out of her suddenly vice-like backdoor.

His need to cum was too great that he didn’t even have time to check out Anna’s gaping asshole. He had barely any time to act and he knew exactly where he wanted to finish. As great as her ass was, the thought of covering her cute yet beautiful face was too tasty a proposition to ignore.

“Paint my face with your cum,” Anna cooed, gifting him one last slutty demand.

Anna was ready for him by flipping onto her back as her date hurriedly crawled up the bed to come towards her head. He barely needed to stroke his cock at all as he leveled his tip at her before his gooey spunk began shooting out. Their position on the bed still afforded the TV stars a good view to see as the first streak of his warm cum splashed across Anna’s face. From their angle, the first blast covered her in a line from her left jaw, over her lips and nose to her right eyelid. With her blue eyes now closed, the man shot the rest of his load, 5 streaks in total before looking down at his handiwork.

“I should probably get back out there,” the man said after a few moments to catch his breath.

“Can’t have your wife getting suspicious,” Anna agreed, propping herself up on her elbows, cum still decorating her adorable face.

The man gave a nod before he made his way out of the room, a satisfied grin on his face. And why wouldn’t he, after all he just sodomized Anna Kendrick. With her date gone, Anna followed him to the door to throw the lock on it before heading to the bathroom. The very same bathroom where Marie and Eliza were hiding out.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,” Marie murmured as she and Eliza backed up against the counter and waited to be discovered.

“Whoa! Didn’t know I had viewers,” Anna joked as she discovered the two TV stars. “Hi, I’m Anna!”

“Hi,” the two half-naked actresses replied before adding. “I’m Marie Avgeropoulos.”

“And who are you?” Anna asked, her eyes immediately drawn to the blonde’s huge tits.

“Eliza. Eliza Taylor,” she answered in her Aussie accent. “Big fan.”

“Of me as an actor or the way I can take a dick?” Anna asked with a straight face.

“Both...but seriously how did you,” Eliza gestured to Anna’s small frame. “...take such a big dick in your keister?”

“Liza! A little too personal to ask,” Marie flushed in embarrassment.

“No, it’s cool to ask,” Anna retorted as she walked past the girls to have a seat on the toilet. “My unc...uhhh..my master trains me."

"Master? Like...a real master?" Eliza quizzed the peeing girl.

"Um yeah...he gives me tasks and I do them and he trains me to take him like he wants,” Anna filled in the clearly excited blonde. “Mine likes my booty."

“And that’s fine with you?” Marie gasped.

It was fairly clear that Marie was having a hard time believing that a gorgeous and successful actress like Anna Kendrick would willingly allow someone to control her like that. This fact was not lost on Anna, nor was the fact that Marie’s friend, the busty blonde, was quite excited by the idea. This was confirmed to Anna once again as the Aussie asked another question.

"I had heard of girls getting masters but I...guess we aren't famous enough to have one." Eliza reasoned.

"Oh it's grand" Anna tried to sound sarcastic but the girls seemed unphased. Marie wasn’t really interested but Eliza certainly was.

"And he trains you to take...anal?" Eliza followed up. “Not just to, you know, take anal but actually have you enjoy it?”

"Yup...a lot,” Anna answered. “I mean he is kind of a fiend. Why? Are you two lovebirds interested?" Anna said with a chuckle, only kidding while she shook her head at her current life situation.

Eliza and Marie looked at each other in what appeared to be a silent conversation between the two girls. “I’m not,” Marie stated firmly before Eliza turned to face Anna and gave her own answer. "Do you think he would have me?"

Anna sat up off the toilet with a jolt. "What? You ARE interested?"

"I mean...if he could get me to do all of that" Eliza said waving at the disheveled bed in the other room.

"Trust me...he can...but...he isn't exactly a dreamboat...I mean he is...well he isn't appealing in any way really. I don't think you want him anywhere near you." Anna shared with them.

"You have to be kinda gross to train a girl to ride a dick like that...I mean...wouldn't be the first ugly fat guy I have fucked to get something. This time it would be something for me."

"You're fucking serious aren't you?" Anna whispers as she wipes herself and the sticky remains from her recent lover.

"Dead serious" the girls chimed

"Well shit...I'll ask him...but I will warn you...once you get started...well let's just say...I haven't found a way out yet."

The girls both giggled and cheered and Anna began to plan how she could use them to get away from her disgusting uncle.

Figured Brian tells right away Anna is trying to butter him up to get out of being his sex slave and makes sure to make an example of her.

He accepts the new recruits and when they arrive he gives them orientation by showing them his training regimen. Anna does all the nastiest stuff while he explains how he has trained her. Making her do things that they have never done and making sure to have her be very diligent with her cleaning of him.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 05:55:58 PM by thechemist »

The following users thanked this post: fenderdiesel

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA