Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sign54's Requests  (Read 90935 times)

diamond_luv

Re: Ruby and Jess
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2021, 02:04:16 PM »
You post a lot of requests, many that are personalized to your specific tastes with celebs you are heavily into.

Have you ever considered writing some of these yourself? You might find that easier to do than finding someone who is willing to.

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Sign54

Re: Ruby and Jess
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2021, 04:08:43 PM »
You post a lot of requests, many that are personalized to your specific tastes with celebs you are heavily into.

Have you ever considered writing some of these yourself? You might find that easier to do than finding someone who is willing to.
I might do that sometime. I actually did briefly write some of my ideas(like Courtney Barnett and Carrie Brownstein/Corin Tucker) but didn’t feel I was good at it.

Sign54

Christina Hendricks and Lynn Gunn idea
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2021, 04:40:28 PM »
I did a roleplay with someone else and have an outline for a story I'd like to see written on here. Both Lynn and Christina have cocks(I prefer it this way). Christina has not had sex since the pandemic began. Lynn has a midriff baring outfit typical of a PVRIS concert and Christina has a flowery dress.
The idea is that Lynn visits Christina(who gets her hard immediately as Lynn found out she was gay watching mad men ), has a beer with her, and then the fun begins. Christina's decides to get Lynn to strip to see her butt and then eats her ass out after she twerks her late 20's butt. Lynn thinks it tickles. Christina herself gets really hard, she strips and they go to the bedroom. She puts lube on her cock and breaks her dry spell by fucking Lynn(on all fours).  Lynn cums on the bedsheets and Christina cums in the gay singer's ass. They both then cuddle together and think of other ideas.

Sign54

Natalia Dyer interracial
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2021, 04:43:35 PM »
Anyone had any ideas involving her hooking with a man of another race???  It should be consensual and avoid racial stereotyping. I prefer it if she initiates.

Viri

Re: Natalia Dyer interracial
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2021, 10:26:27 PM »
Anyone had any ideas involving her hooking with a man of another race???  It should be consensual and avoid racial stereotyping. I prefer it if she initiates.

I'm pretty sure the TOS on this site states all stories have to be consensual, so no concern there.

Sign54

Re: Natalia Dyer interracial
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2021, 05:35:20 PM »

I'm pretty sure the TOS on this site states all stories have to be consensual, so no concern there.
Of course. I wouldn’t want her to use racial slurs either to describe her man.

Sign54

Evan Rachel Wood futa
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2021, 05:50:24 AM »
I had a thought about her being blown(she’s got a penis in the story) in a bathroom by a younger woman.

Sign54

Pregnant Lauren Mayberry
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2021, 05:51:37 AM »
I thought about the Chvrches singer, with her new blonde hair, crawling around in the floor in chains while pregnant and naked.

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pregnant Lauren Mayberry
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2021, 10:48:05 AM »
As long as it's consensual with the bondage.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Sign54

Re: Pregnant Lauren Mayberry
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2021, 09:04:45 PM »
As long as it's consensual with the bondage.
She chose to do this consensually and wants it.

Re: Nicole Maines
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2021, 10:48:55 AM »
We surely do need more of her stories

Sign54

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2021, 06:26:13 AM »
I agree. Or Hunter Schaffer.

The following users thanked this post: lifeaintbeautiful

Sign54

Erin Moriarty
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2021, 06:56:25 AM »
Anyone ever considered writing a story about her, especially one where a guy fucks her anally?

The following users thanked this post: HDE1

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2021, 04:08:33 PM »
we could have them fuck each other   @@ 8#=D  &|

Sign54

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2021, 09:10:38 PM »
we could have them fuck each other   @@ 8#=D  &|
Sure, why not?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA