Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sign54's Requests  (Read 90920 times)

Money

Re: Chloe Moretz interracial
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2023, 03:38:15 PM »
Hmmm I might have something for this I see it more as a MFF if your cool with it always wanted to do a story with Chloe

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Sign54

Sadie Sink
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2023, 09:34:08 AM »
Anyone have any ideas on how to put this young redhead in sexual situations? Possibly with a much older man.

Money

Re: Sadie Sink
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2023, 07:57:36 PM »
I might have something if I had a more complete idea of what you're going for I'm not a stranger things fan so my knowledge of her is limited

Sign54

Anna Kendrick interracial
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2024, 04:56:35 PM »
I’d like a story where she ends up pregnant after hooking up with a Mexican dude. She thinks he’s hot and it is all consensual. 

Sign54

Emma and Alex Watson
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2024, 05:06:22 PM »
Anyone ever considered a story where they end up hooking up despite being incestuous out of sheer boredom or something? 

Money

Re: Anna Kendrick interracial
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2024, 09:05:12 PM »
I might have something along these lines in my idea binder maybe she's a fan of Mexican food and loves hanging out by the set food truck where the author works

Money

Re: Emma and Alex Watson
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2024, 09:11:11 PM »
I actually have something along these lines for a story idea I'm a big Emma Watson fan and I get where you're going with this but I see a different pair of celeb siblings who are much better options for this if you want to PM me we can haggle

Sign54

Brianna Hildebrand pregnant
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2024, 06:24:18 PM »
Why not have this be an idea? The twist is she did regrettably hook up with a guy but wants to do a woman because she likes ladies and the guy made her feel mad?

Sign54

Tina fey idea
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2024, 06:25:46 PM »
Here’s an idea: in her 30 rock days, she hooks up with a male intern and cheats on her husband. The male intern has a bigger dick than her husband.

Money

Re: Tina fey idea
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2024, 07:57:12 PM »
Hmmm, I can see the rest working in something cheating angle not really in my wheelhouse or writing about a husband I could try an angle of the intern tries to make her happy on set and that evolves into something where she's in over her head when she finds out how big he really is

Sign54

Sarah Michelle Gellar idea
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2024, 03:01:12 PM »
How would her having her boobs expand back on the set of Buffy make a good story?

Sign54

Christina Hendricks anal
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2024, 03:02:59 PM »
Anyone want to write a story of her getting frisky with an intern on the set of mad men and he fucks her in her curvy ass?

Money

Re: Christina Hendricks anal
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2024, 04:15:29 PM »
I've got something for her in a story but it's not in a show setting like that Christina was slated for my "Trapped in paradise" mini series on an island cruise with the author it's still in the planning stages if you want to haggle

Sign54

Re: Christina Hendricks anal
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2024, 04:16:51 PM »
I've got something for her in a story but it's not in a show setting like that Christina was slated for my "Trapped in paradise" mini series on an island cruise with the author it's still in the planning stages if you want to haggle
Nice. So it is a tropical island where both her and the author are naked?

Money

Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar idea
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2024, 04:17:23 PM »
I've been wanting to do this for years PM me and we can hash something out

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA