Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Billie Eilish story ideas  (Read 2130 times)

Serious username

Billie Eilish story ideas
« on: March 06, 2021, 03:39:49 PM »
I’ve got two main ideas involving Billie
1: Where Ariana grande and billie being dirty and playing with each other in a sex shop before noticing they’re in a gloryhole booth and helping a few men get off
2:Billie begins to feel insecure about her tits size so Nicki minaj and Katy Perry invite her over to show her how good they can really be
I’d be very grateful if anyone did either of these and I am flexible on my ideas if you have anything to add/change

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402, Nikko, Sign54

Sign54

Re: Billie Eilish story ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 11:24:14 AM »
I’ve got two main ideas involving Billie
1: Where Ariana grande and billie being dirty and playing with each other in a sex shop before noticing they’re in a gloryhole booth and helping a few men get off
2:Billie begins to feel insecure about her tits size so Nicki minaj and Katy Perry invite her over to show her how good they can really be
I’d be very grateful if anyone did either of these and I am flexible on my ideas if you have anything to add/change
Can Demi Lovato appear? She says she’s no longer interested in dating dudes and should act on her orientation.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA