Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2022  (Read 9347 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: NFL 2022
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2023, 01:16:05 AM »
Honestly, I’m a bit underwhelmed by the hire.  I would have preferred to stick with the Vic Fangio tree for DC, obviously Fangio himself wouldn’t have been a realistic option, and once Nathaniel Hackett got fired it seemed inevitable that Ejiro Evero would want to move on.

Supposedly a lot of teams are high on Vance Joseph as being a great “leader of men” but his track record as both a head coach and a DC are mediocre at best.  I can only hope that Denver can have at least a semblance of a functional offense next year, perhaps that will help mask any of his deficiencies as a coach and allow him to focus on “leading” the defense, whatever that means.

All of this has proved that Payton does not have connections to young, up and coming coordinators.

He has poached much of the Saints coaching staff, bringing his friends along with him. The Saints should've cleaned house last year in that regard, but instead went with Dennis Allen trying to continue the Payton regime. I look for Allen to be fired next year when they go 4-12. Of the former staff, Joe Lombardi is one I will not miss. Lombardi ran their passing game into the ground going back to Payton's last year here.

As for my team; I am strongly against this idea of going into further salary cap hell to sign a washed up Derek Carr. I can clearly remember when we played the Raiders last year, Carr put up zero points and couldn't even cross the 50 yard line. We already have a mediocre QB in Dalton who is much cheaper. I'm not expecting the Saints to be any good next year. They allowed Dennis Allen to bring his other coaches from his 2014 Raiders team who finished 4-12. I'm expecting similar results.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2023, 04:32:21 AM »
Yes Dallas fans the troll train has arrived again

Now this is sad we haven't even gotten to the combine yet and your leader Jerry has let it slip he wants to restructure Dak's contract reduce Zeke's role as a 3rd down/short yardage back and not pay Pollard to keep him around even though he still has another year on his deal on top of leaking the team draft strategy of taking Texas RB phenom with #26 pick

Looks like the snake oil shipment is just about to arrive good luck in the draft looks like your going to need it

Money

« Reply #212 on: March 01, 2023, 06:36:11 AM »
Before I go this is the greatest movie quote that describes a Dallas fan "So full of promise, so full of life, ignorant of reality"

If you know what movie it's from and who's in the scene I might do a custom story for the right answer

Money

« Reply #213 on: March 01, 2023, 07:15:18 AM »
The trolling train has returned Dallas fans now we get reports that the brass are wanting to have coaching staff look at themselves to see what changes have to happen since the job isn't getting done on the field

translation

Everybody fired except the brass if they don't win chip this year sounds like coaches need to update resumes just in case dumpster fire goes Rouge again

flawed_existence

« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2023, 08:41:59 AM »
Are you a secret Cowboys fan Money?

You post updates about them so often, I'd think you were a Dallas beat reporter.

Money

« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2023, 04:11:00 PM »
Nope KC to the core where I live Dallas fans are migrating here in big numbers

I only troll Dallas fans and Brady homers after having to endure the constant "we are awesome " bullshit for nearly 30 years straight

If Jerry and the Dallas brass would just be quiet and let the team do what Jerry is paying them for he would live longer but his ego gets in the way every year then I wouldn't have a reason to troll them so often

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #216 on: March 03, 2023, 01:36:13 AM »
Carolina Panthers former owner Jerry Richardson has passed at 86.

Money

« Reply #217 on: March 03, 2023, 01:14:04 PM »
I'm still in a good mood if someone wants to take a crack at that movie quote I'll take it off the table Monday morning otherwise

Money

« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2023, 09:39:49 AM »
The troll train has returned Dallas fans

Can someone explain how Zeke is making 10 mill this year yet Jerry is willing to franchise tag Pollard and give him a big contract so he won't lose Pollard to a rival even though cutting Zeke would only cause a small dead cap hit short term?

I swear somebody just needs to take the keys away from grandpa before he runs the team bus into a ditch again
then again it is fun watching this annual train wreck and see Dallas fans hopes go up in flames Dallas already in salary cap hell with very little cap space to begin with should be interesting come final roster cut day and see which of Jerry's kids will be homeless

Money

« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2023, 03:59:52 AM »
Trade rumors flying at combine with da bears willing to trade #1 pick other teams interested Houston, indy, Atlanta, and Carolina stay tuned

Money

« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2023, 08:03:21 AM »
Ok Cade got some saints news seems during the combine your guys have been talking with my guy QB Hendon Hooker out of Tennessee looks to be a 3rd round pick so if it does go down with a little development you should have a solid option at QB

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2023, 09:26:31 AM »
Ok Cade got some saints news seems during the combine your guys have been talking with my guy QB Hendon Hooker out of Tennessee looks to be a 3rd round pick so if it does go down with a little development you should have a solid option at QB

That's the rumors so far. The Saints are going all in trying to land Derek Carr, which I've posted on here before how unhappy that has made me. I don't want Carr at all.

Money

« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2023, 09:50:07 AM »
From what I'm hearing from the network is Carr is leaning towards jets since they have more cap space and a few weapons and a defense coming up

flawed_existence

« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2023, 11:56:20 AM »
The used Carr went to the Saints after all. Judging by his previous comments, I know Cade can't be thrilled.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Money

« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2023, 01:46:03 PM »
I've got this aim for the net Cade try and land as soft as possible

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA