Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2022  (Read 9362 times)

Money

Re: NFL 2022
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2023, 01:57:50 PM »
It was cardiac arrest that got him the impact caused it

So far sports shows are saying get rid of preseason games, Thursday games, and go back to 17 week schedule stay tuned for results of winter meetings and competition committee vote

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

InThe313

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2023, 02:08:45 PM »
I find this suspicious, but we'll see if it is true or not.  NFL vice president of football operations Troy Vincent said there was no discussion of a warmup period to resume play on Monday.

UPDATE:  This should clear up some misinformation.  The NFL announced Monday's Bills vs. Bengals game will not be resumed this week.  The league has not made changes to the Week 18 schedule.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 02:12:30 PM by InThe313 »
Bang-bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang-bang all over you (bang, bang, bang, bang), I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah-ooh)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah-yeah, yeah-uh-huh, ah, hey!)
Bang-bang, there goes your heart (there goes your heart), I know you want it
Back-back seat of my car (back of my car), I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there (let me take you there)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)
Bang-bang all over you (all over you, baby)
Yo, I said, bang, bang, bang, b-bang, bang

Money

« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2023, 02:42:52 PM »
Just announced Michigan coach Harbaugh to take Denver coach spot if offered during coach hiring cycle

Not to worry I have a net ready in case 313 wants to jump off roof over this

InThe313

« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2023, 05:03:26 PM »
Money, whatever news source you use, unsubscribe from them.  I have found no new news with regards to the Broncos.  I have seen reports that Harbaugh has spoken to the Panthers, however.  Wasn't going to post that, anyway, because this isn't even at the interview process at this point.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 05:06:34 PM by InThe313 »

Money

« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2023, 05:18:41 PM »
Fox sports with Cowherd

He did specify if offered the job Carolina is a good spot but too much chaos right now and roster turnover coming so coach would be building from ground up not sure he wants that plus Denver has deep pockets to work with

InThe313

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2023, 01:00:47 PM »
At this point, any information, no matter how small, will great to hear.  According to a friend, Bills safety Damar Hamlin remains in critical condition, but doctors saw promising signs of progress overnight.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2023, 01:07:31 PM »
2 days ago, there was a report that it was "a done deal" if Harbaugh was offered an NFL job. Rumors are that the Broncos and Panthers reached out to him.

The Carolina talk was confirmed. Now today, out of Harbaugh's mouth himself. So take it for what you will. I really don't think he's this super hot commodity the media thinks he is.

He would be crazy to go back to the NFL. I know the national media has this strange obsession with him and he gets all this credit for the 49ers making a SB over a decade ago (even though Kyle Shanahan has also taken them to a SB and rebuilt them) but he's finally found some kind of success at Michigan after spending nearly a decade there. He's still an arrogant blowhard that I can't stand, but beating OSU back to back years says a lot for them. With an expanded playoff format next year, they'll be right back in the bracket next year regardless if they're undefeated again or not.

I disagree the Carolina job is a good spot for him. When he went to the 49ers, they already had an elite defense that had been built up under Nolan and Singletary. Carolina don't have that, nor do they have a strong running game. Whoever goes there is going to have to rebuild them from the ground up. Harbaugh's style of offense is suited for the Big 10 and he should stay at Michigan.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2023, 01:14:13 PM »
At this point, any information, no matter how small, will great to hear.  According to a friend, Bills safety Damar Hamlin remains in critical condition, but doctors saw promising signs of progress overnight.

Damar Hamlin's situation should be a reminder to all of us that these players are human beings. When we get mad at cuss at the TV for a guy being 'trash' or a 'scrub', off the field they have a family and are everyday people.

I really wish the NFL hadn't have added the 17th regular season game. Had they not, then Buffalo and Cincy wouldn't have even been playing Monday night. That was just one more game added to the schedule to risk something like this. As someone who has a heart condition, I really hope he didn't have similar problems that were triggered in this game.

Money

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2023, 03:52:18 PM »
Nearly 3 years ago I was in a similar situation to Damar fighting for my life with a heart problem since I know the cardiac protocols for my situation what we are hearing is standard for the hospital test results for this kind of thing takes about 5 days so since we are around day 2 we won't have info till at least Friday and even then it will be limited due to hippa regs so all we can do is sit back and wait for now I know for Damar this isn't how he planned his week to go I've been there and it sucked

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2023, 06:38:22 PM »
Nearly 3 years ago I was in a similar situation to Damar fighting for my life with a heart problem since I know the cardiac protocols for my situation what we are hearing is standard for the hospital test results for this kind of thing takes about 5 days so since we are around day 2 we won't have info till at least Friday and even then it will be limited due to hippa regs so all we can do is sit back and wait for now I know for Damar this isn't how he planned his week to go I've been there and it sucked

I am thankful you were able to pull through. I remember when you stopped replying to my emails and I worried something had happened to you, since that was the beginning of the pandemic.

Thank you for posting this message. Another reminder that at the end of the day, outside of sports and even on here, we're all human beings. I know you've been through hell and back these past few years, so know I am thankful you're still with us my friend.

Money

« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2023, 07:26:09 PM »
Couldn't be helped on that mandatory 90 days bed rest for recovery and my rental house was sold out from under me so I had to move in 14 days after leaving the hospital which meant I lost my internet access for a month as well

Money

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2023, 11:23:39 PM »
Dallas cuts WR James Washington strange Jerry would do this given the depleted WR corps and OBJ not signing

InThe313

« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2023, 12:47:44 PM »
Money, I'm sorry you went through that and I'm glad you're recovering.  Keep strong and thanks for sharing something so personal and inspiring.

With that being said, this should make people very happy.  The Bills said safety Damar Hamlin has shown "remarkable improvement" and appears to be neurologically intact as his lungs continue to heal.

UPDATE:  This was the only correct call to make.  The NFL announced that Monday’s Bills vs. Bengals game will not be resumed and has been canceled.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 09:26:50 PM by InThe313 »

The following users thanked this post: Money

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2023, 02:03:22 PM »
Dallas cuts WR James Washington strange Jerry would do this given the depleted WR corps and OBJ not signing

I'm guessing OBJ's injury was worse than we know. Dallas isn't the only team desperately in need of WR that passed on signing him.

I remember at the end of 2018 when the Saints signed Dez Bryant after a whole off season of no one wanting him after his injuries. He ended up tearing his ACL on the first practice.

Money

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2023, 04:28:52 PM »
It's more Jerry offered OBJ a million while he was asking long term deal at 20 mill per year

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA