Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2022  (Read 9357 times)

Money

Re: NFL 2022
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2023, 08:36:11 AM »
Mahomes injury update ankle looks good so he should start the cold should keep the swelling down

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

InThe313

« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2023, 06:00:53 PM »
The Brock Purdy fairy tale is over.  The Eagles beat the 49ers, 31-7, to fly to Super Bowl LVII on Feb. 12 in Glendale, Ariz.  The Eagles are making their fourth trip to the Super Bowl.  The 49ers had two quarterbacks exit injured.

UPDATE:  It's clutch time in KC!  The Bengals and Chiefs are tied at 20 with 4:56 left in the AFC Championship Game and a spot in the Super Bowl on the line.

U{DATE 2:  This is such a familiar story.  The Chiefs are back in the Super Bowl as Patrick Mahomes needed only 30 seconds to to lead the winning drive over the Bengals, 23-20, in the AFC title game.  The Chiefs will face the Eagles on Feb. 12.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 09:55:22 PM by InThe313 »
Bang-bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang-bang all over you (bang, bang, bang, bang), I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah-ooh)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah-yeah, yeah-uh-huh, ah, hey!)
Bang-bang, there goes your heart (there goes your heart), I know you want it
Back-back seat of my car (back of my car), I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there (let me take you there)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)
Bang-bang all over you (all over you, baby)
Yo, I said, bang, bang, bang, b-bang, bang

Money

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2023, 06:13:33 PM »
it was brutal no matter how you slice it looks like 49ers have some contracts to get rid of to make cap space for Brady

Money

« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2023, 10:43:02 PM »
Fair warning KC wins I'll be unbearable till the draft on top of trolling Dallas fans and Brady homers

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Money

« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2023, 11:58:45 AM »
Breaking news Dallas fans your OC Kellen Moore is out gonna roll over to Hollywood to be OC with Chargers which means McCarthy now calling plays in Dallas feel free to riot if you need to because you know the team is screwed now with this and 12 free agents off the roster

In the long run all this is doing will show Dak sucks the coach is overrated and Jerry is delusional I think I see a fresh tanker truck of snake oil ready for delivery it should arrive just after the draft or right before training camp

Money

« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2023, 07:38:33 AM »
Well Dallas fans seems analysts have jokes for you with a fake rumor flying that new Dallas OC will be some football guru from Arkansas named Berry Bones I can't help but laugh at this

InThe313

« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2023, 04:10:16 PM »
Let's see how well this deal goes.  According to Adam Schefter, the Saints and Broncos are finalizing compensation in return for Super Bowl-winning head coach Sean Payton.

InThe313

« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2023, 04:23:43 PM »
Wow, the news is coming in hot and fast right now.  According to Adam Schefter, former 49ers defensive coordinator DeMeco Ryans and the Texans reached an agreement on a six-year deal.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 06:15:49 AM by InThe313 »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2023, 04:27:25 PM »
Saints send Payton to Denver, also with their 3rd round pick.

I am so disappointed. This is yet another trade this front office has been made into suckers. We gave picks away to Philly last off season and they're in the SB. Loomis seemingly lets anyone talk him into giving up draft picks. The next 2 years will make or break this team.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2023, 04:30:34 PM »
Breaking news Dallas fans your OC Kellen Moore is out gonna roll over to Hollywood to be OC with Chargers which means McCarthy now calling plays in Dallas feel free to riot if you need to because you know the team is screwed now with this and 12 free agents off the roster

In the long run all this is doing will show Dak sucks the coach is overrated and Jerry is delusional I think I see a fresh tanker truck of snake oil ready for delivery it should arrive just after the draft or right before training camp

I don't know if you talk to actual Cowboys fans, but most of them aren't fond of Kellen Moore. He's an overrated play caller and they likely won't be missing him.

I have never understood why Mike McCarthy gets so much criticism while Sean Payton does not. They're pretty much the same coach. Both won only one SB with a HOF QB and couldn't get back to the big game. Both arguably wasted the primes of said HOF QBs. Only difference is that McCarthy actually has more playoff wins than Payton, including more road wins. I posted a while back that if Dallas had traded for Payton, they'd be replacing McCarthy with the same coach.

Dallas has been eliminated for over a week, let's talk about the Super Bowl teams!  :))
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Money

« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2023, 04:45:52 PM »
Oh yeah Dallas fans all over around here most moved here to get away from high cost of living down there and come here to live on a cheap farm to build into expensive cattle ranch later

Money

« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2023, 06:04:03 AM »
Hey Cade Denver sending 1st rounder and 2024 2nd rounder to saints so your not screwed just need the right guys

Money

« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2023, 08:19:05 AM »
Breaking news Brady is done just announced retirement when I get back from my doctor visits I'm throwing a block party

InThe313

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2023, 12:30:22 PM »
Quite the opposite reaction here.  I may be a lifelong Lions fan, but as somebody who was raised on Michigan football, it is bittersweet to see Tom go.  I rooted for him hard when he was in Maize and Blue and when I saw he had to back up Drew Bledsoe upon coming to the NFL, I thought either he learns under this experienced veteran or he never plays a regular season down.  But then to see him emerge as a leader and have a career that is, dare I say, unparalleled was remarkable.  The longer he stayed in the NFL, the more in awe even I grew of what he became.  So thank you, Tom, for giving football a career we will never forget, whether we want to or not.  See you in 2028 in Canton.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 05:30:38 PM by InThe313 »

Money

« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2023, 03:51:07 PM »
I get where you coming from but you didn't have Brady rip away a ring from KC that they earned if honeybadger was healthy that game Brady would still be at 6

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA