Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33517 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1440 on: June 02, 2024, 03:26:58 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the weekly free space, so talk about whatever!

Money

« Reply #1441 on: June 02, 2024, 12:10:12 PM »
Okay I'll bite has anyone ever thought of a really good story idea yet the celeb that is perfect for it is one you would never write about ever?

I've had a number of these pop up during my writing career thankfully a number have worked out with the right casting choice but every now and then something will come along and the voice in my head suggests Paris Hilton for some reason the closest I ever came to writing about Paris was a cameo in my RFH series

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1442 on: June 03, 2024, 01:02:41 AM »
Okay I'll bite has anyone ever thought of a really good story idea yet the celeb that is perfect for it is one you would never write about ever?

I've had a number of these pop up during my writing career thankfully a number have worked out with the right casting choice but every now and then something will come along and the voice in my head suggests Paris Hilton for some reason the closest I ever came to writing about Paris was a cameo in my RFH series

Interesting question.
To be honest, when it comes to celebs that I'm not into, I tend to pay them no mind, so I don't think I've come up for an idea for a celeb I don't want to write about.

extreme1

« Reply #1443 on: June 03, 2024, 03:58:59 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
I'm gonna be writing, got some stuff that needs to get done very soon!

Money

« Reply #1444 on: June 03, 2024, 04:41:21 AM »
I'll be writing between some errands and paying bills

extreme1

« Reply #1445 on: June 04, 2024, 04:42:05 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly writer hype post!
If you're working on a story you wanna hype up, here's the place to do it!
Not much to hype up at the moment, but hopefully I'll make some real progress this month!

Money

« Reply #1446 on: June 04, 2024, 04:52:11 AM »
With my current schedule I don't have anything to hype yet once I get past my current project I may field ideas on which way to go for my next one

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #1447 on: June 04, 2024, 07:21:22 AM »
Just working on the next few chapters of my Mandingo series and a couple of other stories

extreme1

« Reply #1448 on: June 05, 2024, 04:25:44 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Boxer of all time?
Ali, he was every bit as great as he said he was!

Money

« Reply #1449 on: June 05, 2024, 07:56:47 AM »
For me it has to be Mike Tyson I actually met him nice guy but still intimidating up close you couldn't pay me enough to get in the ring with him

Sign54

« Reply #1450 on: June 05, 2024, 03:46:20 PM »
I've not gone around to the idea, but I've always wanted to write a story where Reese Witherspoon ends up screwing her own daughter Ava Philippe. I just find it hard to get a story around the idea.

extreme1

« Reply #1451 on: June 06, 2024, 04:16:04 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite member of the Wayans family?
Kennan Ivory Wayans gave us In Living Color and I'm Gonna Git You Sucka, so I'm going with him, shout out to Shawn and Marlon, though, for giving us Don't be A Menace and The Wayans Brothers Show.

Money

« Reply #1452 on: June 06, 2024, 04:45:02 AM »
For me it was Damon so many iconic characters from In living color Hommie D. Clown, Men on Film, Homeboy shopping network, Anton Jackson the homeless guy, Handiman, and his film work was pretty solid The last boy scout, Blankman, Major Payne and his stand up material was great

DanielO

« Reply #1453 on: June 06, 2024, 11:41:26 AM »
It's Damon. The other siblings could be funny, but when you looked in Damon's eyes you could see he was the true comic madman.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Money

« Reply #1454 on: June 06, 2024, 12:21:31 PM »
Marlon did find a solid acting role with the Scary movie franchise I can't watch a horror movie without hearing that one line in my head "run bitch run" no matter what's going on

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA