Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33478 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1620 on: July 28, 2024, 09:28:45 AM »
So looking at the stories posted here a lot of people are fans of bigger breasted women. Who are some of your smaller sized women? For me I'd say either Jenna Ortega or Brew Bassinger.

We love our big tits, don't we folks?  ;)

To answer your question; I like Natalie Portman, Kate Mara, Eva Green and Shakira.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, Viri, Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #1621 on: July 28, 2024, 11:11:43 AM »

We love our big tits, don't we folks?  ;)

To answer your question; I like Natalie Portman, Kate Mara, Eva Green and Shakira.

Nothing against women with big tits but small girls need love too. Great choice btw  ;D ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1

Money

« Reply #1622 on: July 28, 2024, 11:37:37 AM »
Petite women do need some love around here so I'll go with Emma Watson

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

Viri

« Reply #1623 on: July 28, 2024, 12:21:38 PM »
Petite women do need some love around here so I'll go with Emma Watson

So long as you write her yourself and don't hound others to do it for you.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1624 on: July 28, 2024, 03:35:07 PM »
So I just did some updates on the index here and wanted to post some findings from the index.

Do women with big tits get all the attention on CSS?

There are 16 celebs with 50 or more stories. Of that list, only 7 of those 16 can get the 'big tits' label - Lucy Pinder, Christina Hendricks, Britney Spears, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek and Michelle Marsh.

Emma Watson has 63 stories; the 11th most on the site. That's a lot.

Lucy Pinder ranks 3rd with 152 stories. After her, there's a big drop off down to JLH and Christina Hendricks who are in the 80s range.

What this tells me is that CSS has a pretty big variety of stories in choice of celebs, and it's not all just one body type. Big tits aren't the only thing; there's big asses too (and JLo is the only one over 50 in that range), and if we really want to break it down with categories, MILFs and young actresses tend to rate high too.

Authors are free to write whoever they want. Looking at the top story counts and how diverse the list is, I think is evidence of that. I think the variety on this site deserves to be celebrated, or at least I will praise it, as proof we have a bunch of different authors and contributors who bring different stuff to the table.

If authors do not want to write your ideas though, there's no point in wasting their time by sending them ideas they don't want. The ideas board can be used for that, as people do browse it and read on there even if they don't post. This goes for asking them to write someone they don't have any interest in. That's all, enjoy your Sunday.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 03:36:44 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #1625 on: July 28, 2024, 06:41:55 PM »
I agree with Cade, I like the diversity of celebrities that are written about on the site. Big/small tits, Big asses, Milf or younger celebrities, all of them have inspired to write about celebrities I wouldn't have normally though of.  :)

extreme1

« Reply #1626 on: July 28, 2024, 07:18:52 PM »
So looking at the stories posted here a lot of people are fans of bigger breasted women. Who are some of your smaller sized women? For me I'd say either Jenna Ortega or Brew Bassinger.
Taylor Momsen is, without a doubt, my first pick in that particular category.

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

extreme1

« Reply #1627 on: July 29, 2024, 03:20:50 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
If all goes well, it's gonna be a week of writing and gaming!

Money

« Reply #1628 on: July 29, 2024, 04:07:11 AM »
I'll get as much writing done as I can with the new month in play gotta take care of a few major items

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #1629 on: July 29, 2024, 07:41:51 AM »
Writing for me. I have too many stories I want to write and never enough time

extreme1

« Reply #1630 on: July 30, 2024, 05:06:45 AM »
Here's your question for the night: it's the next part of the "If you're seeing this I'm out of ideas (or it's the last Monday of the month) tournament so here we go.
Round 1 Match 11: Ana De Armas or Gwenyth Paltrow?
Have fun voting!

thewildcard

« Reply #1631 on: July 30, 2024, 05:36:11 AM »
Ana De Armas

extreme1

« Reply #1632 on: July 30, 2024, 12:06:09 PM »
In one of the closest votes ever...Ana De Armas wins 6-0!

extreme1

« Reply #1633 on: July 31, 2024, 03:55:17 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly abandoned idea dump!
If you've got an idea that you felt like would be better suited for someone else, then post it here to see if there's any interest!
I've mulled over the idea of an 80s based story about a deeply untalented hair metal singer who, despite sucking as both a singer and a person, bangs a bunch of hot celebs from that era.
I think it would be a funny as hell story.

Money

« Reply #1634 on: July 31, 2024, 04:07:37 AM »
Well for me I had this thing where the author is in a zombie proof bunker with a ton of female celebs he does his job defending the place and keeping zombies at bay yet the celebs are wanting to breed and bring humanities numbers back up from the brink and he has to choose which is more important the cast could be any celeb female the author can think of from Christina Hendricks and Kim Kardashian to Sabrina Carpenter and Olivia Rodrigo or whoever their top 20 list is

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA