Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33532 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1425 on: May 28, 2024, 05:21:50 AM »
Here's your question for the night: It's the next match in that long ass tournament!
Round 1 Match 9: Skylar Vox or Angela White?
I leave the voting up to you.

Money

« Reply #1426 on: May 28, 2024, 12:41:30 PM »
I'm back and my vote is Angela White for this

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1427 on: May 28, 2024, 01:05:23 PM »
Ahem...with a vote of 5 to 0, to the surprise of no one, Angela White advances past Skylar Vox.

Money

« Reply #1428 on: May 28, 2024, 06:49:06 PM »
In answer to the questions I missed while I was gone

Favorite SNES game I got nothing

Plans for the week survive a road trip with my family

Favorite hockey player Mark Messier

Plans for the weekend survive my siblings being in the same room with me while we rip on each other over stupid things we did as kids

Best Metallica album I'll go with load since it's the first album after the monster black album

extreme1

« Reply #1429 on: May 29, 2024, 03:41:03 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question it's the monthly abandoned idea dump!
If you have an idea that you like, but you don't think is right for you, put it here and, you never know, someone might pick it up.
My idea, for this month, is this: There's a (from what I gather) little known X-Men dropped plot point from ages ago.
At some point in time, Rogue attempted to absorb Mephisto via a kiss, that kiss ended up giving Rogue his ability to take people's souls (for Mephisto) at the cost of her own soul.
There was never anything stating that she got her soul back from Mephisto, so the idea is that Mephisto has let her be a sleeper agent on his behalf and now he's ready to call her in and make her his.

Money

« Reply #1430 on: May 29, 2024, 11:09:09 AM »
For me I had something where Natalie Portman was on the set of her movie Mr. Magorium's wonder emporium but someone had replaced the magic props with shelves of sex toys yet the concept was the same where they would come alive and Natalie would get railed every night after shooting wrapped but she would get just enough sleep so it wouldn't show she was tired

extreme1

« Reply #1431 on: May 30, 2024, 03:49:05 AM »
Here's your question for the night: It's the monthly writer check in!
How did May go for you?
Did you achieve the goals you set for yourself?
Want to just vent about something writing related?
I did alright for myself this month, made some progress on a few things, would have like to have done much more, however, but that's life, hopefully next month will be better.

Money

« Reply #1432 on: May 30, 2024, 05:16:48 AM »
May was good for me got a few things out of the way so summer will continue now back to writing

extreme1

« Reply #1433 on: May 31, 2024, 03:56:12 AM »
Here's your question for the night  (From Empress Kat's Lover, thanks!): Who is your favourite F.R.I.E.N.D.?
I'm assuming this is the TV show, if so then my answer is Overton, him and Synclaire were a great couple and he was always fun to watch.
Jokes aside, I have no clue as I watched a handful of episodes and it never really made an impression on me (much like Seinfeld).

DanielO

« Reply #1434 on: May 31, 2024, 11:33:49 AM »
Though I don't know why it's still such an obsession, I admit I watched it faithfully back in the day. My favorite was Chandler (Matthew Perry). He always had the best lines.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Money

« Reply #1435 on: May 31, 2024, 12:13:02 PM »
I'll admit I'm the guy who never watched that show so I never understood the appeal of the female cast I was far too busy with other things

extreme1

« Reply #1436 on: June 01, 2024, 03:24:24 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
Hopefully gonna get some more writing done!

Money

« Reply #1437 on: June 01, 2024, 03:41:21 AM »
Catching up on resting from my trip and watching Arrow from the beginning

James_scandalous

« Reply #1438 on: June 01, 2024, 04:09:03 AM »
I'm author of the month, so I plan on smoking a fat one and guzzling down some fine liquor to celebrate.

extreme1

« Reply #1439 on: June 01, 2024, 04:29:20 PM »
I'm author of the month, so I plan on smoking a fat one and guzzling down some fine liquor to celebrate.
Congrats!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA