Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33519 times)

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1470 on: June 12, 2024, 04:01:13 AM »
After Shakira roasted her ex I'm not sure I can answer this one

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

extreme1

« Reply #1472 on: June 13, 2024, 03:42:18 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Member of the Baldwin Family?
For me it's Daniel Baldwin because Homicide Life on the Streets was one of the best shows of all time and his short stint on Celebrity Rehab was hilarious!

Money

« Reply #1473 on: June 13, 2024, 04:52:48 AM »
I forget which one it was but he did a hilarious movie with Salma Hayek as a couple who got took in a scam but they wanted to keep the lies going while the daughter was home from college

Viri

« Reply #1474 on: June 13, 2024, 03:00:10 PM »
I forget which one it was but he did a hilarious movie with Salma Hayek as a couple who got took in a scam but they wanted to keep the lies going while the daughter was home from college

The one who is the most obnoxious on SNL, but oddly is the most talented one.

Sign54

« Reply #1475 on: June 13, 2024, 04:14:56 PM »
After Shakira roasted her ex I'm not sure I can answer this one
I don't understand why someone would cheat on Shakira or Natalie Portman. It seems really, really dumb.

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, Money

Money

« Reply #1476 on: June 13, 2024, 07:17:36 PM »
Well your not wrong

extreme1

« Reply #1477 on: June 14, 2024, 03:08:07 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Timelessly_So, thanks!): What is something (or someone) that the internet LOVES that you think sucks?
Scooby-Doo, I fucking hate Scooby-Doo, I liked some of the celebrity crossover stuff (like with Don Knotts and Jerry Reed), but that show always annoyed me and now it's incredible how fucking extra people are about that Velma show.
I'm sure it sucks but holy shit, her and Daphne were nothing to write home about.
The best thing about Scooby-Doo was a pretty good adventure game on the Genesis and that fucked up Aqua Teen Hunger Force parody.
Granted I like a lot of questionable shit, so you can and should discount everything I just said.
Also my original answer for this was Leia's Slave Bikini outfit, but I chalk that one up to never really being into Carrie Fisher, I've seen a few people look hot in that outfit.
Then I started thinking about Scooby-Doo and yeah, that one takes the cake!

Money

« Reply #1478 on: June 14, 2024, 04:52:03 AM »
For me this screams any star wars project done by the mouse empire in the last 2 years the latest thing cost a number of people  their jobs with the lower than a snakes belly ratings yet they still want to hype it up  and the actors refuse to put it on their resumes wanting as far away from it as possible

Viri

« Reply #1479 on: June 14, 2024, 09:30:14 PM »
For me this screams any star wars project done by the mouse empire in the last 2 years the latest thing cost a number of people  their jobs with the lower than a snakes belly ratings yet they still want to hype it up  and the actors refuse to put it on their resumes wanting as far away from it as possible

I'm curious where you lurk to find people that actually like Disney Star Wars. Everything Disney has made with it has been hated so much it has people now claiming the prequels are some masterpieces.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1

Viri

« Reply #1480 on: June 14, 2024, 09:31:45 PM »
I don't get what the internet loves about Leonardo DiCaprio. He's an OK actor at best who gets outshined by more talented people in just about every movie he's in.

Money

« Reply #1481 on: June 14, 2024, 10:31:14 PM »
Well your not wrong on the star wars thing

For Leo I'm still wondering that myself but he has produced some great history channel shows behind the camera

As for lurking places you really don't want to know

extreme1

« Reply #1482 on: June 14, 2024, 11:13:15 PM »
I think, in the case of Leo, it's because he kind of filled in the spot that Johnny Depp and River Phoenix had been in before him: The Teen Idol that 'deep' girls could like.
He didn't take 'light' roles and, in interviews, he could string together a sentence (which put him ahead of people like Joey Lawrence), so the media fawned over him as being the guy who was more than his contemporaries.
He clearly knows how to pick scripts as he's been in some really good stuff over the years, but (and this is just my opinion) his best role was in Revolutionary Road and even then, he was overshadowed by Michael Shannon.
On the subject of Star Wars: I'm not attached to Star Wars as much as others, so I tend to pay the newer stuff no mind...but they did give us Kelly Marie Tran, so they're, by far, the best trilogy!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1483 on: June 15, 2024, 02:39:40 AM »

Just the last two years??? LOL

The internet has hated everything Disney has put out with Star Wars except for Rogue One (which is just fan service visuals), and before that, the prequels were rightfully seen by the majority of the internet as terrible movies.

I agree with Viri. We didn't start seeing these "actually, the prequels are great" arguments until after Disney bought the franchise.

As for their shows, I am convinced no one is watching them except Youtubers who need to do reviews and make fun of it to please their own followers.

Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Money

« Reply #1484 on: June 15, 2024, 03:15:46 AM »
Fair enough yet I've been a bit busy the last 3 years so I may have missed a few things

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA