Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 211930 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3480 on: September 24, 2026, 04:12:44 AM »
Before the question of the night, Saraya has advanced past Tennille Dashwood, 3-0.
Here's your question for the night: What's a tv prediction that you got totally wrong?
I thought that My So Called Life was gonna get another season, it seemed like the most slam dunk 'be patient and it'll find it's audience' show.
Granted I don't think I knew at the time that Claire Danes didn't want to come back and do the show,
So it's probably for the best that the show lasted one season.
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3481 on: September 24, 2026, 11:12:47 AM »
For me I messed up thinking there would be a season 4 of "The gifted" I got spoiled seeing Natalie Alyn Lind so I was a bit crushed when they pulled the plug
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3482 on: September 25, 2026, 05:03:19 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From GAV, thanks!): If you were confronted with a female celebrity, and she offered the chance to bang, but you had to join a secret terrorist organization, would you make that deal and Which Female Celebrity would make you say yes?
As long as I didn't have to do anything beyond have sex with Christina Hendricks then sure!
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3483 on: September 25, 2026, 12:45:33 PM »
I would have to say no on the terrorism stuff as a general rule but in an alternate reality setting it would take a lot to talk me into joining even if the person asking me was Kim Kardashian
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3484 on: September 26, 2026, 05:24:46 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
Writing...just writing!
 

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3485 on: September 26, 2026, 10:14:03 AM »
Same here

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3486 on: September 26, 2026, 01:34:23 PM »
I'm still working on my next project with Victoria Justice and Madison Reed in a Halloween setting I'm just hammering out the sex scenes and it should be ready soon
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3487 on: September 27, 2026, 05:02:03 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the weekly free space, have fun talking about whatever!
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3488 on: September 27, 2026, 01:31:19 PM »
For my free space item with Halloween right around the corner lets see if we can predict what our favorite celebs will be going out as this year for me I'm thinking Shakira would look interesting as a nurse I'd even take a world cup uniform if possible no wrong answers
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3489 on: Today at 03:37:30 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
More writing!
 

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3490 on: Today at 11:01:26 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
More writing!

Me too

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr